♛ █ ♛ Miss Universe T&T 2014 JEVON LOLA KING!!

Re: ♛ █ ♛ Miss Universe T&T 2014 JEVON LOLA KING!!

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:06 pm

Frank Speech wrote:I can't believe I am the only one on here who wants to LOL at Athaliah crowning herself Miss Intercontinental TT 2014 and then turning up at the Sasha Cosmetics launch with a crown on her head. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

...and with respect to all the comparisons to Jevon...Athaliah on her best day could not touch Jevon's beauty! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

LETS BE FAIR TO ALTHEA, ALTHEA IS NO BEAUTY BUT SHE IS ALWAYS STYLED TO THE T.YOU MAY NOT LIKE HER BUT THE GIRL CAN DRESS HER ASS OFF UNLIKE JEVON WHOM IS STILL STRUGGLING WITH HER STYLING

yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:10 pm

Frank Speech wrote:Jevon should have been crowned since May...Leah really ridiculous.

They can't expect 12 girls (much less for 24 young women) to focus 100% on a pageant when they still have to go to work, meet family obigations, etc. while at the same time knowing this pageant thing is NOT a certainty. If they really want these girls to focus on this pageant thing seriously then they should pay each of them a salary. It seems Tribe and Leah spare no expense on everything except TRAINING & PROPER wardrobe.

Leah too DARN focused on the reality show to make herself look important and beautiful when the reality is she should be in the background making our rep. look good.

It's like Leah and Athaliah Samuel are cut from the same cloth, it's just Athaliah is the end the dog chew up. 8-|

THIS IS WHY TNT WILL KEEP CLAPPING, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE REP THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES. I JUST TOOK JEVON OFF MY LIST AND REPLACE HER WITH JAMAICA. JAMAICA MEAN BUSINESS THIS YEAR THEY WENT ALL OUT THIS YEAR WHILE TRIBE IS BUSY DOING A STUPID REALITY SHOW. I HOPE ANOTHER COMPANY BUYS THEM OUT SOON
yellowyam1

Postby Frank Speech » Sun Aug 31, 2014 3:41 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:Jevon should have been crowned since May...Leah really ridiculous.

They can't expect 12 girls (much less for 24 young women) to focus 100% on a pageant when they still have to go to work, meet family obigations, etc. while at the same time knowing this pageant thing is NOT a certainty. If they really want these girls to focus on this pageant thing seriously then they should pay each of them a salary. It seems Tribe and Leah spare no expense on everything except TRAINING & PROPER wardrobe.

Leah too DARN focused on the reality show to make herself look important and beautiful when the reality is she should be in the background making our rep. look good.

It's like Leah and Athaliah Samuel are cut from the same cloth, it's just Athaliah is the end the dog chew up. 8-|

THIS IS WHY TNT WILL KEEP CLAPPING, THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE REP THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEMSELVES. I JUST TOOK JEVON OFF MY LIST AND REPLACE HER WITH JAMAICA. JAMAICA MEAN BUSINESS THIS YEAR THEY WENT ALL OUT THIS YEAR WHILE TRIBE IS BUSY DOING A STUPID REALITY SHOW. I HOPE ANOTHER COMPANY BUYS THEM OUT SOON

Yellowyam, Kaci is already a contender for the finals of MU2014...Jevon still has ALOT of work to do in all areas to be even seen as a strong possibility for the top 15/20 of Miss Universe....TT crowned someone with potential who needs alot of work while Jamaica crowned someone with potential who is at least 90% prepared to represent.

I just submitted a hotpicks list for Miss Universe on another website and I put Jevon at #15 and Kaci at #1...the only reason Jevon is even in my top 15 currently is because she is MUTT....there are still 2 months to get Jevon ready but I just don't know what to expect with LEAH & MAGGIE at the helm...if it was Peter Elias who was in charge I would not be worried but LEAGGIE is another story. 8-}
Frank Speech

Date of Birth: 10 Jul 1980
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Research
Hobbies/Interests: internet, movies, music

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:13 pm

Frank Speech wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

Yellowyam, Kaci is already a contender for the finals of MU2014...Jevon still has ALOT of work to do in all areas to be even seen as a strong possibility for the top 15/20 of Miss Universe....TT crowned someone with potential who needs alot of work while Jamaica crowned someone with potential who is at least 90% prepared to represent.

I just submitted a hotpicks list for Miss Universe on another website and I put Jevon at #15 and Kaci at #1...the only reason Jevon is even in my top 15 currently is because she is MUTT....there are still 2 months to get Jevon ready but I just don't know what to expect with LEAH & MAGGIE at the helm...if it was Peter Elias who was in charge I would not be worried but LEAGGIE is another story. 8-}

they all need to give the pageant up and let someone who wants the best for tnt. I mean how the hell the director always ending up looking better than the queen? If you ask me she is no better than Althea, all about them damn selfish self's
yellowyam1

Postby Frank Speech » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:34 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

they all need to give the pageant up and let someone who wants the best for tnt. I mean how the hell the director always ending up looking better than the queen? If you ask me she is no better than Althea, all about them damn selfish self's

It's Leah and DuJour Hair that needs to go...Dean just needs to hire Ian Lee to be in charge.
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:44 pm

Here's a couple of picks from August at the launch of the Face of T&T 2014.......I can't recall if they both were posted already but regardless, it's not like we have anything new to talk about at the moment. :%))

Source: Face of T&T facebook page
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:48 pm

I did not realize Kirk Thomas is that short....I saw Adrian one day and he looked really short....5'5' would be a generous estimate...Kirk Thomas looks like he could be 5'2" or shorter in that pic posted above.
Frank Speech

Postby wiezgo » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:15 am

LISTEN, JEVON IS STILL A STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. BAD STYLING IS NOT THE ONLY PROBLEM. SHE HAS LOST A LITTLE TOO MUCH WEIGHT AND IT STOLE SOME OF HER BEAUTY AND VIBRANCY. WHENEVER I COME TO THIS TREAD LOOKING FOR THIS HOTTIEImage OR THE BEAUTIFUL BOMBSHELL IN THE NEXT PICImage BUT INSTEAD I FINDImageSKINNY MINNY"IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. JEVON NEEDS BACK SOME PLUMP TO HER CHEEKS AND A FIRM OR TONED 8 POUNDS MORE ON HER BODY IN THE RIGHT PLACES. SHE NEEDS TO WORKOUT AND EAT HEALTH AND A LITTLE BIT OF JUNK TREAT BECAUSE SHE WILL HAVE A GOOD AND REGULAR EXERCISE ROUNTINE. WHERE IS DANIELLE JONES TRAINER CALL HIM PLEASEImage TRAINER NEEDS TO HELP HER GET KILLER ABS, BUILD THIGHS AND CALF MUSCLES SO THEY WILL LOOK TONE AND FULL AND DO CHAIR SQUATS TO LIFT SHOULDERS BUT KEEP ASS PLEASE =c3 =c3. JEVON'S BEAUTY AND BODY ARE EASY FIXES AND THE STYLING HAIR WISE, STOP WITH THEM PARTING TO THE SIDE AND ALL THE NONSENSE PUT THE PART IN THE MIDDLE OR THE CENTER AND HAVE HAIR FULL ON EITHER SIDES. IT HELPS WITH THE BALANCE OF HER FACE. THE WAY THAT IT IS IN THE TWO FIRST PICS. I HAVE HOPE IN THIS GIRL MAKING THE SEMIS.
wiezgo
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: anthony
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 2014
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: social observer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, tennis
Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:42 am

wiezgo wrote:LISTEN, JEVON IS STILL A STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. BAD STYLING IS NOT THE ONLY PROBLEM. SHE HAS LOST A LITTLE TOO MUCH WEIGHT AND IT STOLE SOME OF HER BEAUTY AND VIBRANCY. WHENEVER I COME TO THIS TREAD LOOKING FOR THIS HOTTIEImage OR THE BEAUTIFUL BOMBSHELL IN THE NEXT PICImage BUT INSTEAD I FINDImageSKINNY MINNY"IS NOT FOR EVERYONE. JEVON NEEDS BACK SOME PLUMP TO HER CHEEKS AND A FIRM OR TONED 8 POUNDS MORE ON HER BODY IN THE RIGHT PLACES. SHE NEEDS TO WORKOUT AND EAT HEALTH AND A LITTLE BIT OF JUNK TREAT BECAUSE SHE WILL HAVE A GOOD AND REGULAR EXERCISE ROUNTINE. WHERE IS DANIELLE JONES TRAINER CALL HIM PLEASEImage TRAINER NEEDS TO HELP HER GET KILLER ABS, BUILD THIGHS AND CALF MUSCLES SO THEY WILL LOOK TONE AND FULL AND DO CHAIR SQUATS TO LIFT SHOULDERS BUT KEEP ASS PLEASE =c3 =c3. JEVON'S BEAUTY AND BODY ARE EASY FIXES AND THE STYLING HAIR WISE, STOP WITH THEM PARTING TO THE SIDE AND ALL THE NONSENSE PUT THE PART IN THE MIDDLE OR THE CENTER AND HAVE HAIR FULL ON EITHER SIDES. IT HELPS WITH THE BALANCE OF HER FACE. THE WAY THAT IT IS IN THE TWO FIRST PICS. I HAVE HOPE IN THIS GIRL MAKING THE SEMIS.

You're right I think the weight loss have really affected her. Still hoping for the best tho
yellowyam1

Postby Frank Speech » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Jevon needs to go back to the middle path and the hair should be at least 30 inches long....what concerns me though is that it appears to me Tribe had way more time to get the ladies' gym work in for this year's pageant and yet I saw more toned bodies 2 years ago...it's like the further we get away from the days of Ian Lee, the worst Tribe gettin'....anyways, based on the track record of the previous 2 pageants, I am going to say that I am expecting the body to be in much better form by the middle of October....the gym instructors are probably the most consistent on this Tribe team in terms of delivery.

While Malissa was easily the best looking at the final, Jevon is still a fantastic choice. If there is a top 20 at Miss Universe 2014 and Jevon does not make the cut then LEAH and Maggie need to be removed from this pageant team....Jevon could be a top 20 contender if they do the right preparation....it's not rocket science to get her to that point! :-w
Frank Speech

Postby LebaneseQueen » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:16 am

LebaneseQueen

Real Life Name/Nick: Tamii
Date of Birth: 16 Dec 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Fashion Expert
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Tennis

Postby Frank Speech » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:51 pm

Source: Sarah Jane's FB page
Event: Attorney General's reception (5th September 2014)

Frank Speech

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Frank Speech wrote:Source: Sarah Jane's FB page

wow? i throw in the towel i just can't poor jevon. She is way too thin all she had to do was tone up now they have the poor girl looking sickly.
SJ looks amazing I still cant stand her tho lol
yellowyam1

Postby Frank Speech » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:24 pm

Sarah Jane looks well put together...it's obvious her team knows what they are doing. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Again, Jevon looks :zzz
On a positive note though, her face is starting to look better #:-S :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! - all the weight loss had aged her by the time the local finals took place. She is regaining some of her youthfulness facially as her body gets more adjusted...unfortunately, the hair and the outfit are a HOT MESS - Leah would not be caught dead this ill styled but yet again she is doing everything to keep Jevon in check.

All in all though, I am more concerned with Jevon getting her body in shape, particularly her midsection. She needed to tone up her body like CRAZY! In this current pic she looks like she may have lost some more weight which I think is a good thing :!! ...I just hope the midsection is toned to perfection by the end of the month.

Please Leah, let Bally and Peter Elias work with Jevon to improve her styling over the course of the next few weeks....but again that's just wishful thinking.

If Leah really cared about getting a placement for TT & Dean Ackin (so he could see a return on the money he is spending) at Miss Universe we would not still be looking at this OLD A## DU JOUR hair and Sh#t scene they call an outfit - it's like Lee Ann and Kanica all over again with the ill fitting crap. If they would just treat this girl with the same favor they did Jessica Didier I am sure the styling would have been on point.

I still have a little confidence though that IN SPITE OF LEAH, Jevon is going to give 110% to be a contender at the Miss Universe preliminaries.
...and yes, I am still [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< that Bobby Ackbarali is designing the competition gown for Jevon.

Jevon could be a top 20 hit at Miss Universe...but Leah is her greatest obstacle to achieving that goal. ~X(
Frank Speech

Postby Kimberly » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:27 am

@ Lebanese Queen and @ Frank........thanks for posting the latest photos while I was gone. :=p

Our Miss World representative (Sarah) is looking HOT in that blue dress :=p :=p >=p >=p >=p :!! :!!

FINALLY there are photos with both our Miss Universe and MW reps..........I have been waiting a LONG time for that.

What can I say about Jevon?
I don't wanna be mean but since she got smaller, her face has changed and not for the better. :(

That black dress Leah or her stylists gave Jevon is not doing her any favours either . [-( :| =O/

Miss World T&T (LEFT in blue)...........Miss T&T Universe (Jevon King) in black

Miss World Trinidad & Tobago 2022

Ache Abrahams

Kimberly

Real Life Name/Nick: Kim
Date of Birth: 11 Mar 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: pagents, volleyball

Postby Frank Speech » Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:59 am

Say what you want about how short she is, but Malissa would have held her own against Sarah. Lookswise, Leah would have had to be a complete IDIOT to make her look bad.
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:08 am

It's my personal belief that the contestant with the most beautiful SS body should win MUTT...this year that was Malissa.

However, I still have a little hope with a possible top 20 in the mix that Jevon has a chance of placing....unfortunately, the fact that her hair and clothing are still not that great nearly a month after her crowning makes me think Tribe and Leah only care about placing in the national costume competition.

It's just sad :( ....I am still supporting my girl though.
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:12 am

This is the point in time I have to say that I will be happy with someone else who actually wants to do the work...a.k.a. Vanessa taking over this franchise.

Unfortunately though, this is unlikely to happen because of the lack of finances.

At the very least, I want Dean to put Ian Lee back in charge. Leah needs to just do the business end. She and Maggie are both a total disappointment on this team. Even if Jevon places, I still want them to go!
Frank Speech

Postby Kimberly » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:14 am

"Throwback pic from the competition."

Posted on Miss T&T Univ. FB page

LINK https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-Tri ... fref=photo

Ache Abrahams

Kimberly

Postby Kimberly » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:18 am

Jevon King (my RIGHT)

Sarah Jane Waddell (Miss T&T World 2014) on my LEFT.

In the middle............Denise Belfon (local musical entertainment artiste) and T&T's Attorney General (Anand Ramlogan)

Ache Abrahams

Kimberly

Postby Cello » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:19 am

Kimberly wrote:

Jevon. :hx So queenly... >:D<

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO!
Cello
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Cello
Date of Birth: 18 May 1979
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Thot
Hobbies/Interests: If only you knew

Postby Dboy » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:06 pm

Frank Speech wrote:

Sarah Jane looks well put together...it's obvious her team knows what they are doing. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

On a positive note though, her face is starting to look better #:-S :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! - all the weight loss had aged her by the time the local finals took place. She is regaining some of her youthfulness facially as her body gets more adjusted...unfortunately, the hair and the outfit are a HOT MESS - Leah would not be caught dead this ill styled but yet again she is doing everything to keep Jevon in check.

All in all though, I am more concerned with Jevon getting her body in shape, particularly her midsection. She needed to tone up her body like CRAZY! In this current pic she looks like she may have lost some more weight which I think is a good thing :!! ...I just hope the midsection is toned to perfection by the end of the month.

Please Leah, let Bally and Peter Elias work with Jevon to improve her styling over the course of the next few weeks....but again that's just wishful thinking.

If Leah really cared about getting a placement for TT & Dean Ackin (so he could see a return on the money he is spending) at Miss Universe we would not still be looking at this OLD A## DU JOUR hair and Sh#t scene they call an outfit - it's like Lee Ann and Kanica all over again with the ill fitting crap. If they would just treat this girl with the same favor they did Jessica Didier I am sure the styling would have been on point.

I still have a little confidence though that IN SPITE OF LEAH, Jevon is going to give 110% to be a contender at the Miss Universe preliminaries.
...and yes, I am still [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< that Bobby Ackbarali is designing the competition gown for Jevon.

Jevon could be a top 20 hit at Miss Universe...but Leah is her greatest obstacle to achieving that goal. ~X(

Omg what the hell are they doing to Jevon?! That hair and dress =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( Tribe yuh on real mierda inno! Shimps man! Now I'm kinda wishing that Malissa won... :%(( And trust me, she would have held her own and she definitely would have been breaking out of her shell as time went on. Remember for castings? She was really really shy then after castings from the pics alone she started outshining girls despite being one of the shorter contestants. I'm still holding on to hope that Tribe will have Jevon well put together for the big show and the reason I still have hope is because I remember when Avi won, we were all worried but when it was time for her to leave, most of us were a bit hopeful because her body which was way too muscular was more feminine and less muscular, had subtle curves, the extensions were good but they really messed up on evening gown (as they always do). The major difference between Avi and Jevon is that Jevon has the drive and determination. Let's all hope that the drive doesn't shut down. And she NEEDS to go back to big hair PLEASE! POR FAVOR! S'IL VOUS PLAIS! ONEGAI!
[youtube]H3ueJ_YWxmM[/youtube]

=;))
Dboy

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1990
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Guitar, Music, Movies

Postby Mimianne » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:17 pm

Dboy wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

Omg what the hell are they doing to Jevon?! That hair and dress =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( ~X( Tribe yuh on real mierda inno! Shimps man! Now I'm kinda wishing that Malissa won... :%(( And trust me, she would have held her own and she definitely would have been breaking out of her shell as time went on. Remember for castings? She was really really shy then after castings from the pics alone she started outshining girls despite being one of the shorter contestants. I'm still holding on to hope that Tribe will have Jevon well put together for the big show and the reason I still have hope is because I remember when Avi won, we were all worried but when it was time for her to leave, most of us were a bit hopeful because her body which was way too muscular was more feminine and less muscular, had subtle curves, the extensions were good but they really messed up on evening gown (as they always do). The major difference between Avi and Jevon is that Jevon has the drive and determination. Let's all hope that the drive doesn't shut down. And she NEEDS to go back to big hair PLEASE! POR FAVOR! S'IL VOUS PLAIS! ONEGAI!

Why do I get the feeling that Jevon was set up to fail? It is almost as if people supported her knowing that they would have something to complain about later. Kind of like a self fulfilling prophesy. I hope also hope she does not give up and places well. In fact I hope she wins.
Mimianne
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 01 Dec 2008
Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: Gardening

Postby Kimberly » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:55 pm

"Official photoshoot in progress

Photography by Gary Jordon Photography
Makeup by Nina Alcantara
Hair by Shevon Glasgow
Wardrobe by Tomace Westmall"

Mimianne wrote:Why do I get the feeling that Jevon was set up to fail? It is almost as if people supported her knowing that they would have something to complain about later. Kind of like a self fulfilling prophesy. I hope also hope she does not give up and places well. In fact I hope she wins.

Interesting theory/comment I must say.

Well I'm not one of those people........however Miss LEAH GUEVARRA fits your description perfectly ....IMHO.

When it comes to styling, I'm utterly disappointed. It's almost as if Tribe could care less about Jevon.

Jevon has the ability to do well and place high in Miss Universe pageant
BUT..........
Leah and her team are hindering Jevon's chances of reaching her full potential (well it seems like that to me)

Ache Abrahams

Kimberly

Postby Frank Speech » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:57 am

Kimberly wrote:

"Official photoshoot in progress

Photography by Gary Jordon Photography
Makeup by Nina Alcantara
Hair by Shevon Glasgow
Wardrobe by Tomace Westmall"

Mimianne wrote:Why do I get the feeling that Jevon was set up to fail? It is almost as if people supported her knowing that they would have something to complain about later. Kind of like a self fulfilling prophesy. I hope also hope she does not give up and places well. In fact I hope she wins.

Interesting theory/comment I must say.

Well I'm not one of those people........however Miss LEAH GUEVARRA fits your description perfectly ....IMHO.

When it comes to styling, I'm utterly disappointed. It's almost as if Tribe could care less about Jevon.

Jevon has the ability to do well and place high in Miss Universe pageant
BUT..........
Leah and her team are hindering Jevon's chances of reaching her full potential (well it seems like that to me)

That's a very assinine theory. The fact remains Leah is the problem, not Jevon. She is the one setting Jevon up to fail as you put it.

I don't really care about the photoshoot very much in terms of styling because Jevon will be styled properly, after all I would expect the people they hired to walk with outfits and accessories. I am however, very interested to see if there will be as SS pic. I want to see how the body looks particularly the midsection.

At the end of the day, my belief is that once the gym instructors, Adrian and Jevon are doing their part, all the issues about styling can be corrected within a month. Jevon is a great girl with the potential to place so I am just going to keep my fingers crossed that she turns up at Miss Universe looking like a glamazon.

Poor styling and a forgettable EG however will keep her out of the Miss Universe finals...even Leah should realize this.

...and someone needs to tell them to fix the hair A.S.A.P. - we all know the middlepath works big time!

I can't wait for day Leah is no longer in charge of this franchise.
Frank Speech

Postby Cello » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:07 pm

I'm seeing the issues you all are speaking about, but personally, I don't think they're as amplified. I trust that Jevon will peak by the time she arrives at Miss Universe. I'm surely NOT regretting her victory, because I THINK we unanimously agreed that she was the best on finals night, and everyone was celebrating. As for the Sarah-Jevon comparisons, Jevon's aura alone is enough to floor Sarah. Again, that's just my opinion. Jevon will surprise us as times draws nearer, I know it!

TRINIDAD & TOBAGO!
Cello

Real Life Name/Nick: Cello
Date of Birth: 18 May 1979
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Thot
Hobbies/Interests: If only you knew

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:45 pm

Cello wrote:
I'm seeing the issues you all are speaking about, but personally, I don't think they're as amplified. I trust that Jevon will peak by the time she arrives at Miss Universe. I'm surely NOT regretting her victory, because I THINK we unanimously agreed that she was the best on finals night, and everyone was celebrating. As for the Sarah-Jevon comparisons, Jevon's aura alone is enough to floor Sarah. Again, that's just my opinion. Jevon will surprise us as times draws nearer, I know it!

I love you're faith in Jevon. In order for Jevon to make top 20 they have to go back to the drawing board and start all over again with her.
SARAH AT 25 HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT WINNING MISS WORLD THAN JEAVON WINNING MISS UNIVERSE JUST SAYING NO SHADE AT ALL THO.
yellowyam1

Postby 2view » Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:47 pm

Cello wrote:

I agree with you here...it's all about the girls transformation when it matters. Some girls peak at the wrong time and crash at Miss Universe. Examples La toya Woods and Gabrielle Walcott.
I'm not even worried about Jevon, she herself knows what she has to do. She said it so herself.
2view

Real Life Name/Nick: Toview
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1984
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Internet

Postby Kimberly » Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Old interview with Jevon a week after she was crowned Miss T&T.

She appears around 10:48 in the video.

[youtube]Nycx4ISxUxY[/youtube]

Ache Abrahams

Kimberly

Postby Frank Speech » Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Cello wrote:

Cello you really have confidence in Leah? :-O

You eh realize I eh regret crowning Jevon...yes, Malissa was the best in SS, but honestly this is the first time since 2008 that I think we are sending someone with the potential to place. Based on the previous years' local final all the other winners were clappers based on merit (although, admittedly I was hoping based on Gabby's strong bio they would have had some heart and placed her but I got the message clear when she did not get one of the org's spot - it's all about who can make the MUorg/Trump richer).

Honestly, I know Jevon and the gym people will give it 100%.... and Adrian ain't blind....he knows we are finally sending someone who mean business after all these years...but wrong hairstyle and a crappy gown and Jevon will =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3

All I hoping for, is that the hair and make-up are on point and the competition gown is a knock-out! That is all I want from Leah but we know how she likes to make a little rock into a mountain....for someone who dresses so well and loves to have her make-up and hair on point, I am very ashamed to say that she has our beautiful 2014 rep. so poorly put together. As I said before, I can't wait for Leah to no longer be in charge of this franchise.
Frank Speech

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe