ASIAN BARBIE DOLLS

Re: ASIAN BARBIE DOLLS

Postby SEXYHIPPO » Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Honey Lee deserved the crown, She's so beautiful!!!!!

SEXYHIPPO
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Postby Atomik » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:24 pm

IGeek wrote:Puja, Alfina and Ash perfectly fit the "Barbie doll" category. :!!

And Honey Lee can be the best barbie doll, coz she is also PLASTIC... just like Barbie dolls! :finger:

You are hilarious, Igay

=;)) =;)) =;))
Atomik
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: calussurf
Date of Birth: 28 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Lesbian
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Lesbic stuff
Message: LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESB

Postby pfeirr » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:42 pm

And Honey Lee can be the best barbie doll, coz she is also PLASTIC... just like Barbie dolls! :finger:

FYI, Aish too had plastic surgery not to mention skin lightening and enamel bleaching. She also tortures herself by wearing her famous eye color through extensive manufactured contact lenses. Don't be envious of evident beauties like Honey Lee just because she doesn't go digging other's arsehole or show up uninvited at the prestigious Academy awards. Aish is old now and looks nothing Indian but by her desperate actions to prove herself best, that's so Indian.
pfeirr
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Zorreyka eyyyyyyyyy Jackson CyNthina Clovarriatra
Date of Birth: 08 May 1990
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Professional basher
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: blogging

Postby keyss » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:50 pm

Why do so many people hate Riyo Mori? I like her a lot and was rooting for her the night she won. She's extremely memorable and could be recognized at first glance. Plus her gown was fantastic.
keyss
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

Postby Atomik » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:47 pm

Kebaya Chibana FTW! :!!
Atomik

Message: LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESBIAN LESB

Postby Atomik » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:54 pm

mr_electriccat wrote:
keyss wrote:Why do so many people hate Riyo Mori? I like her a lot and was rooting for her the night she won. She's extremely memorable and could be recognized at first glance. Plus her gown was fantastic.

Even though I find her likeable personality-wise, for me she will always be the one who robbed Honey Lee. It was Korea who was shining that night, not Mori! Honey was the real Asian Goddess that night!

Coreano detectado!
Atomik

Postby pfeirr » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:55 pm

mr_electriccat wrote:
keyss wrote:Why do so many people hate Riyo Mori? I like her a lot and was rooting for her the night she won. She's extremely memorable and could be recognized at first glance. Plus her gown was fantastic.

Even though I find her likeable personality-wise, for me she will always be the one who robbed Honey Lee. It was Korea who was shining that night, not Mori! Honey was the real Asian Goddess that night!

She was also robbed by Natalia Guimaraes who did not even answer the question. She was also robbed by her interpreter. Ly had the best answer that night. :!!
pfeirr

Postby pfeirr » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:58 pm

Atomik wrote:Kebaya Chibana FTW! :!!

Still not over her? Bitter loser.
pfeirr

Postby Atomik » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:00 pm

pfeirr wrote:
Atomik wrote:Kebaya Chibana FTW! :!!

Still not over her? Bitter loser.

Huh? :%))
Atomik

Postby Iknowbeauty » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:54 pm

pfeirr wrote:

FYI, Aish too had plastic surgery not to mention skin lightening and enamel bleaching. She also tortures herself by wearing her famous eye color through extensive manufactured contact lenses. Don't be envious of evident beauties like Honey Lee just because she doesn't go digging other's arsehole or show up uninvited at the prestigious Academy awards. Aish is old now and looks nothing Indian but by her desperate actions to prove herself best, that's so Indian.

It's 2015 I cannot believe there are people out there that still think Aishwarya wears contact lenses. How jealous can people be. She doesn't! Indians unlike other Asians can have blue or green eyes. People from India, Pak, Bangladesh can have any eye color in the world, even some of the most unique colors you have ever seen. All you have to do is google. There is no excuse for this kind of ignorance, and close-mindedness in 2015.

Does this look like lenses to you?

Enamel bleaching? So whitening you teeth is plastic surgery now? In that case 100% of all of Hollywood and every single celebrity on the planet and even us non-celebs have all had plastic surgery.
And no she doesn't bleach. Here's a baby pic of her its blurry but you can make out her skin color.

She didn't go uninvited at the Oscars. But her being at the Oscars seems to be something that really bothers you. Well deal with it. She's had many great opportunities in her life and will continue to do so, unlike you so keep hating.

For a old woman she still looks great, so :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby FilipinaBeauty » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:06 am

PHILIPPINES BARBIE DOLL IS HER! :hx :hx :hx :hx

FilipinaBeauty

Real Life Name/Nick: chelle16
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1988
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant fanatic

Postby pfeirr » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:19 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:

It's 2015 I cannot believe there are people out there that still think Aishwarya wears contact lenses. How jealous can people be. She doesn't! Indians unlike other Asians can have blue or green eyes. People from India, Pak, Bangladesh can have any eye color in the world, even some of the most unique colors you have ever seen. All you have to do is google. There is no excuse for this kind of ignorance, and close-mindedness in 2015.

Enamel bleaching? So whitening you teeth is plastic surgery now? In that case 100% of all of Hollywood and every single celebrity on the planet and even us non-celebs have all had plastic surgery.
And no she doesn't bleach. Here's a baby pic of her its blurry but you can make out her skin color.

She didn't go uninvited at the Oscars. But her being at the Oscars seems to be something that really bothers you. Well deal with it. She's had many great opportunities in her life and will continue to do so, unlike you so keep hating.

Bitch why are you so jealous yourself and bitter? Didn't read my comment in Road to Miss India 2015? Get a life NRI wali. Indians like you are very jealous and commenting on Honey Lee when she's in fact, superior to Aish in facial beauty and she's talented and doesn't beg for attention like Aish.
pfeirr

Postby pfeirr » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:01 pm

pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:

Bitch why are you so jealous yourself and bitter? Didn't read my comment in Road to Miss India 2015? Get a life NRI wali. Indians like you are very jealous and commenting on Honey Lee when she's in fact, superior to Aish in facial beauty and she's talented and doesn't beg for attention like Aish.

I'm just saying she isn't perfect like she admitted getting enamel bleaching. She also got skin lightening since she has the looks to carry it off. Skin lightening is a major issue in India. "Fair and Lovely" anyone?

Her eye colour is similar to those you posted above. Hazel-green which is very common like in Hrithik Roshan. But it isn't as violet as Aishwarya dons them. Kareena too wears them. Admit it. It is a product in Bollywood easily obtainable.

Link: https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=i&rct=j ... 8547882769

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=h ... B4QMygCMAI

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j ... ZNTPyS6JCA

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=i&rct=j ... 7959137401

Bitch, I'm telling you. Tell your family to get you arrange-married here in India. A loser like you will get anyone with your Green Card because NRIs are usually confident and successful unlike YOU. <:-P I'll dance in your wedding :!!
pfeirr

Postby pfeirr » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:07 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:

Aishwarya is very beautiful and seems to be a nice person but admit it, she wasn't the best. Sushmita Sen is easily better than her. Aishwarya Rai was very deserving of her Miss World crown. This is not to bring Aishwarya down. I'm just saying she does not fill the parameters in every field. Honey Lee just swept the Miss Universe stage effortlessly plus she's talented and intelligent.

Are you in denial? Anyone can make out she's a couple of shades darker here. She's not as dark as Indian. Her complexion was wheatish but she has the features to carry out light complexion which she has. Kareena, Ranbir and Karishma are naturally fair-skinned. Stop denying it! I'm not judging her self-esteem, I'm simply stating she is a few shades lighter in the lines of Kareena Kapoor's complexion which is very light, almost like a North European but not Nordic.

Why didn't you scream at that moron? Instead of getting defensive towards me? I'm telling you, you are more close-minded than me. Especially coming from US. And trust me, I genuinely appreciate Indian queens who I think are worth appreciating. Aishwarya leads the pack, but she doesn't lead the world. You need to widen your horizons and appreciate girls from other races. Honey Lee is simply phenomenal. Like it or not. She had breast implants but accept it or not, Aish has been accused of some work. Do you want me to post the links??????????
pfeirr

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:50 pm

pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:

I didn't say anything about Honey Lee idiot. Just because some Indian said something about her don't put me in the same boat. I like Honey Lee I think she's pretty, but there's nothing to be jealous about her lol.
If you think she's superior in Aishwarya in facial beauty that's your opinion and I'm not going to argue with you.
Last edited by Iknowbeauty on Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iknowbeauty

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:04 pm

pfeirr wrote:
pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:

I'm just saying she isn't perfect like she admitted getting enamel bleaching. She also got skin lightening since she has the looks to carry it off. Skin lightening is a major issue in India. "Fair and Lovely" anyone?

Her eye colour is similar to those you posted above. Hazel-green which is very common like in Hrithik Roshan. But it isn't as violet as Aishwarya dons them. Kareena too wears them. Admit it. It is a product in Bollywood easily obtainable.

Link: https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=i&rct=j ... 8547882769

http://www.google.co.in/imgres?imgurl=h ... B4QMygCMAI

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j ... ZNTPyS6JCA

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=i&rct=j ... 7959137401

Bitch, I'm telling you. Tell your family to get you arrange-married here in India. A loser like you will get anyone with your Green Card because NRIs are usually confident and successful unlike YOU. <:-P I'll dance in your wedding :!!

So what if she got her teeth whitened? Crucify her if it's such a sin to get your teeth whitened! Which celeb hasn't done that? As for skin bleach, you have no proof of that. Just because she's Indian you assume she bleached her skin? And your logic is so retarded. Fair and lovely is big in India therefore Aishwarya and every Indian bleaches their skin right? That is dumb. I have shown you pics from her childhood, a picture of her as a damn baby and she has fair skin. I don't know what more I can do. If you have any proof than bring it. But your just talking out of your a$$ and you're a racist.
Dumbass, her eyes have never looked violet. They always look green or greenish-blue. She doesn't have violet eyes nor did she ever have violet eyes. Why the hell are you people so jealous of her eyes? I've heard this before from some people oh she has green eyes, but she tries to make them more blue or violet. Wtf?! Just because she has a nice eye color that is susceptible to change in different lightening and locations, doesn't mean it's fake. And no one who naturally has blue or green eyes wear contact lenses, because those eye colors are some of the most coveted and I've never heard anyone being ashamed of that & wanting a different color.
Jealous people like you, there's no getting through to you because you'll invent any kind of lie because a racist like you just can't fathom how an Indian can look that way.
Iknowbeauty

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:13 pm

pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:

Aishwarya is very beautiful and seems to be a nice person but admit it, she wasn't the best. Sushmita Sen is easily better than her. Aishwarya Rai was very deserving of her Miss World crown. This is not to bring Aishwarya down. I'm just saying she does not fill the parameters in every field. Honey Lee just swept the Miss Universe stage effortlessly plus she's talented and intelligent.

Are you in denial? Anyone can make out she's a couple of shades darker here. She's not as dark as Indian. Her complexion was wheatish but she has the features to carry out light complexion which she has. Kareena, Ranbir and Karishma are naturally fair-skinned. Stop denying it! I'm not judging her self-esteem, I'm simply stating she is a few shades lighter in the lines of Kareena Kapoor's complexion which is very light, almost like a North European but not Nordic.

Why didn't you scream at that moron? Instead of getting defensive towards me? I'm telling you, you are more close-minded than me. Especially coming from US. And trust me, I genuinely appreciate Indian queens who I think are worth appreciating. Aishwarya leads the pack, but she doesn't lead the world. You need to widen your horizons and appreciate girls from other races. Honey Lee is simply phenomenal. Like it or not. She had breast implants but accept it or not, Aish has been accused of some work. Do you want me to post the links??????????

I never said Aishwarya is the end of and be all. Stop assuming what I'm thinking. For me, Adriana Lima is the most beautiful woman in the world. So I don't even see Aishwarya that way, but it's ignorant people like you spreading lies that I can't stand. Only reason I'm defending her is because everything you said is either a lie or an ignorant assumption based on Aishwarya's nationality.
You don't know me, you know nothing about me to say that I don't appreciate girls from other races. The fact that I think Adriana is the most beautiful girl in the world what does that say? I also like Rolene Strauss who is a white South African. You can go on official thread in Miss World section and you will see that. As for Asians, I always liked Zhang Zilin she's gorgeous! I also don't think Riyo Mori is that bad as people say, some of it I think has to do with racism against Asians. Miss World 2012 went through the same thing people called her unattractive I think she's attractive and I think some who say she's not are racist.
Iknowbeauty

Postby pfeirr » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:22 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:

I never said Aishwarya is the end of and be all. Stop assuming what I'm thinking. For me, Adriana Lima is the most beautiful woman in the world. So I don't even see Aishwarya that way, but it's ignorant people like you spreading lies that I can't stand. Only reason I'm defending her is because everything you said is either a lie or an ignorant assumption based on Aishwarya's nationality.
You don't know me, you know nothing about me to say that I don't appreciate girls from other races. The fact that I think Adriana is the most beautiful girl in the world what does that say? I also like Rolene Strauss who is a white South African. You can go on official thread in Miss World section and you will see that. As for Asians, I always liked Zhang Zilin she's gorgeous! I also don't think Riyo Mori is that bad as people say, some of it I think has to do with racism against Asians. Miss World 2012 went through the same thing people called her unattractive I think she's attractive and I think some who say she's not are racist.

Yeah. Then why are you so defensive. I never said every Indian bleaches his skin because Fair and Lovely is big in India. I just used that as proof. And Aish has gone a few shades lighter. You yourself admitted there is racism against Asians. Stop promoting it! Beauty is subjective but you have to be on my back everytime I defend some Asians. Wasn't that Indian evidently envious of Honey Lee?

Check it out. Miss Japan just got crowned and she's half-black and her court hugged her and she got crowned when 99% of Japan is homogenous. And in India, in missosology forum, it's okay for people like HolyOther, beautyhunter to conclude I'm not Indian but a Filipino when I hadn't even browsed a single Pinoy thread and just because I like Japanese beauty queens. What can I do? In India, nobody who looks like me gets to be represented when in fact, there are many whoa re way more gorgeous than many Indian beauty queens. Tell me who's not being biased? Is it you or me.

And I will judge you because your actions give out lots of messages just like any other person. And this world is to judge, eh? Don't tell me you don't.

P.S. Yeah I'm not Indian by ethnicity and I have never viewed myself as an Indian but my territory was annexed by India among others so whatever it is, at the end, don't presume I don't belong to where I come from because I too wish we were free from the so-called "Union" and be a part of a better nation such as China. It is communist but India isn't different especially the way it treats us. You are denying that.
pfeirr

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:50 pm

pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:

Yeah. Then why are you so defensive. I never said every Indian bleaches his skin because Fair and Lovely is big in India. I just used that as proof. And Aish has gone a few shades lighter. You yourself admitted there is racism against Asians. Stop promoting it! Beauty is subjective but you have to be on my back everytime I defend some Asians. Wasn't that Indian evidently envious of Honey Lee?

Check it out. Miss Japan just got crowned and she's half-black and her court hugged her and she got crowned when 99% of Japan is homogenous. And in India, in missosology forum, it's okay for people like HolyOther, beautyhunter to conclude I'm not Indian but a Filipino when I hadn't even browsed a single Pinoy thread and just because I like Japanese beauty queens. What can I do? In India, nobody who looks like me gets to be represented when in fact, there are many whoa re way more gorgeous than many Indian beauty queens. Tell me who's not being biased? Is it you or me.

And I will judge you because your actions give out lots of messages just like any other person. And this world is to judge, eh? Don't tell me you don't.

That's not logical either way. Fair and Lovely is big in India, therefore that is proof that Aishwarya bleaches or this Indian or that one bleaches. It doesn't make any sense.
How the hell am I promoting racism against Asians? Because I'm defending Aishwarya from lies I'm promoting racism against Asians or because I didn't defend Honey Lee I'm promoting racism against Asians. That's so illogical.

I knew you were hurt from the comments you were leaving. Are you a North East Indian or something that has been discriminated against living in India? I am sorry. All I can say to you is I don't agree with those that discriminate against you or other people that live in that region just because they happen to look different. As far as I am concerned, anyone born in India or a citizen of that country is Indian no matter what they look like and everyone deserves equal respect, protection, rights, and say. If I ran the country, that's how it would be. But I don't and there is nothing I can do right now sitting here, but I just want to say to you is we're not all the same. So please don't take it out on every Indian and I get your need to be defensive, but sometimes you should ask yourself does this person just not find her attractive or is he really racist? Cause sometimes a comment can be harmless. But when it is racist, then you have every right to react the way you do. I've seen many racist comments on misso against Indians too. But sometimes, I have to sit back and ask myself is that really racist or am I just overreacting. Sometimes I realize it's not really racist, and sometimes I realize it is.
Iknowbeauty

Postby pfeirr » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:26 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:

That's not logical either way. Fair and Lovely is big in India, therefore that is proof that Aishwarya bleaches or this Indian or that one bleaches. It doesn't make any sense.
How the hell am I promoting racism against Asians? Because I'm defending Aishwarya from lies I'm promoting racism against Asians or because I didn't defend Honey Lee I'm promoting racism against Asians. That's so illogical.

I knew you were hurt from the comments you were leaving. Are you a North East Indian or something that has been discriminated against living in India? I am sorry. All I can say to you is I don't agree with those that discriminate against you or other people that live in that region just because they happen to look different. As far as I am concerned, anyone born in India or a citizen of that country is Indian no matter what they look like and everyone deserves equal respect, protection, rights, and say. If I ran the country, that's how it would be. But I don't and there is nothing I can do right now sitting here, but I just want to say to you is we're not all the same. So please don't take it out on every Indian and I get your need to be defensive, but sometimes you should ask yourself does this person just not find her attractive or is he really racist? Cause sometimes a comment can be harmless. But when it is racist, then you have every right to react the way you do. I've seen many racist comments on misso against Indians too. But sometimes, I have to sit back and ask myself is that really racist or am I just overreacting. Sometimes I realize it's not really racist, and sometimes I realize it is.

Yes I am very hurt. It's so unfair for people to take other's freedom for granted. I mean, India jumped to annexing neighbouring lands under the so called "Unification of the states) when some territories weren't even princely states under the British empire. It's not just people of my race protesting, there are even Kashmiris.

Back to the topic, was it really my fault? What if people are praising Aishwarya in a thread and I act as a moron and call her fake and proclaim some Asian beauty as the best? I was just defending Honey because I think she's an extraordinary delegate who made Asia proud.

I don't hate Indians. I just hate some of them and their guts. And some NRI, I'm not lying about this but I never hated you. I just got irritated with your defensiveness but I knew you were altogether unbiased. But people like Holyother, open up the threads and judge for yourself who's wrong. I mean, what is Puerto Rico? Is he so hooked with Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara? That he has to bow to Nina Cleopatra.

I'm not spreading lies. Those are published rumours from ages and I don't think Pinoys made those Bollywood rumours. Many people consider Aishwarya Rai overrated. Of course, she's hardworking and beautiful but certainly she does not fill all parameters. People make her look perfect and I just pointed out her procedures and it is perpetrated she had skin lightening. Why are you so defensive? Almost everybody does that and it's a fact. I'm not saying every Indian does it but the marketing of Fair and Lovely proves it. Like it or not, there are articles written by Indians highlighting this but many people can't resist the preconceived norm. Check marital websites, banners, job placements, they have a specific criteria: Complexion. Aishwarya simply wasn't very dark and she had the features to pass off as light-skinned. You are in denial if you think she hasn't gone lighter over the years.

I don't hate Indian queens. I love them but admit it, some of them are overplaced. Puja Gupta. Tanushree Dutta. Neha Kapur. (Shilpa Singh, Manasi - I love them).

Also, Priyanka Chopra had a nose job. It is so evident. Some even say lips but I don't think so. This is again put out on the outlets. Bollywood stars are just not that admitting so how can you say Aishwarya didn't get anything? Watch channel V program on the procedures these stars get. And Aishwarya is old, botox is certainly there.

Admit it, Aishwarya is certainly overrated. She has got the looks but there were better queens like Diana Hayden.

Indians are racist. Just ask Africans that work here. Many of them peddle drugs but Indians hate them otherwise. People stare at me all the time, even if I catch them. But the politics is worse, google Special Arms forces in Nagaland and Manipur and experience the horror my people live through.

Eastern Eye, UK Magazine lists 50 hottest Asian women and all of them are from Bollywood forget about other asians but people like Hardkaur and Esha Deol making the list is a joke. And this too coming from a westernized Indian group.

Finally, I would like to apologize to you. It was wrong of me to judge but take it as a friendly advice, I do feel you are inhibited at times which is why you get so defensive. Everyone is beautiful and girls have a much beautiful soul. If you are young, you should be living the time of your life. Work out, work hard, dress well and don't hold back. Everybody is beautiful. You just need to believe that. I just behaved that way to you because I was so irritated by self-absorbed people like Nina and most Puerto Ricans that I said mean things to you that I didn't even want to. I will delete them and I'm really sorry.
pfeirr

Postby pfeirr » Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:41 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:

Well that comment was really racist and really unwanted. Aishwarya wasn't mentioned here. Honey was being praised and somebody just had to put Aishwarya up here.

Puerto Ricans are really self-absorbed. I've never seen anyone like them. But I'm open to changing my views. Pageant and fashion fanatics just aren't very nice >:D<
pfeirr

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:32 pm

pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:

Yes I am very hurt. It's so unfair for people to take other's freedom for granted. I mean, India jumped to annexing neighbouring lands under the so called "Unification of the states) when some territories weren't even princely states under the British empire. It's not just people of my race protesting, there are even Kashmiris.

Back to the topic, was it really my fault? What if people are praising Aishwarya in a thread and I act as a moron and call her fake and proclaim some Asian beauty as the best? I was just defending Honey because I think she's an extraordinary delegate who made Asia proud.

I don't hate Indians. I just hate some of them and their guts. And some NRI, I'm not lying about this but I never hated you. I just got irritated with your defensiveness but I knew you were altogether unbiased. But people like Holyother, open up the threads and judge for yourself who's wrong. I mean, what is Puerto Rico? Is he so hooked with Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara? That he has to bow to Nina Cleopatra.

I'm not spreading lies. Those are published rumours from ages and I don't think Pinoys made those Bollywood rumours. Many people consider Aishwarya Rai overrated. Of course, she's hardworking and beautiful but certainly she does not fill all parameters. People make her look perfect and I just pointed out her procedures and it is perpetrated she had skin lightening. Why are you so defensive? Almost everybody does that and it's a fact. I'm not saying every Indian does it but the marketing of Fair and Lovely proves it. Like it or not, there are articles written by Indians highlighting this but many people can't resist the preconceived norm. Check marital websites, banners, job placements, they have a specific criteria: Complexion. Aishwarya simply wasn't very dark and she had the features to pass off as light-skinned. You are in denial if you think she hasn't gone lighter over the years.

I don't hate Indian queens. I love them but admit it, some of them are overplaced. Puja Gupta. Tanushree Dutta. Neha Kapur. (Shilpa Singh, Manasi - I love them).

Also, Priyanka Chopra had a nose job. It is so evident. Some even say lips but I don't think so. This is again put out on the outlets. Bollywood stars are just not that admitting so how can you say Aishwarya didn't get anything? Watch channel V program on the procedures these stars get. And Aishwarya is old, botox is certainly there.

Admit it, Aishwarya is certainly overrated. She has got the looks but there were better queens like Diana Hayden.

Indians are racist. Just ask Africans that work here. Many of them peddle drugs but Indians hate them otherwise. People stare at me all the time, even if I catch them. But the politics is worse, google Special Arms forces in Nagaland and Manipur and experience the horror my people live through.

Eastern Eye, UK Magazine lists 50 hottest Asian women and all of them are from Bollywood forget about other asians but people like Hardkaur and Esha Deol making the list is a joke. And this too coming from a westernized Indian group.

Finally, I would like to apologize to you. It was wrong of me to judge but take it as a friendly advice, I do feel you are inhibited at times which is why you get so defensive. Everyone is beautiful and girls have a much beautiful soul. If you are young, you should be living the time of your life. Work out, work hard, dress well and don't hold back. Everybody is beautiful. You just need to believe that. I just behaved that way to you because I was so irritated by self-absorbed people like Nina and most Puerto Ricans that I said mean things to you that I didn't even want to. I will delete them and I'm really sorry.

I don't know anything about politics nor do I have any interest in knowing. I'm here on this beauty pageant forum because I like celebrating beauty and I enjoy pageants. So I cannot comment on that.
As for Aishwarya Rai, that is something I can address. Believe me, I know many people find her overrated. There was a time when I didn't understand why, but now I see it. I think its the eyes which make her beautiful and special, I mean she has the most amazing eye color I've ever seen no matter what anyone says, I believe it. Jade, sea-green, blue-grey whatever you want to call it, they're beautiful. Even for westerners to whom light eyes eyes are pretty common, I've seen even them rave about them.

Nacho Figueras says to Aishwarya wow your eyes are amazing towards end of video.
[youtube]74ZJnoIutHM[/youtube]

But if she didn't have those eyes, I don't think she would have ever received the attention that she does. I think most of the attention she's received is only because of that and it's not her fault though she didn't ask for it. At her prime, I think she was the best. At that time, no one came close for me.
But right now, like I said I don't think that any more. If you ask me today, I think Adriana Lima is more beautiful. But that doesn't mean that I believe she lightened herself.

Here's Aishwarya as a baby. Do you not see fair skin?

Here's Aishwarya as a baby next to her mother who also happens to be light and she used to look like what Aishwarya looks like now.

As a child

Teen

Early days as a model and before Miss World

During Miss World

After Miss World (early to late 2000s)

Today (2014-2015)

So no I have not seen this woman "lighten up" over the years and I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I have. The only time I have seen this woman with a different and darker skin tone was at Cannes film festival in 2007 in which she showed up with an obvious tan.
That was also the year she got married and they went to a honeymoon at Bora Bora BEFORE going to Cannes Film festival.

You notice how, I'm the only one bringing proof of everything that I say, unlike you who is just going on mere speculations and assumptions that she has bleached and her skin has lightened over the years or how she does botox just because of her age. 8-| Some people know how to take care of their skin without needing botox, just saying. My mother is in her 50's no wrinkles yet and she's never gotten botox or anything. But I have no proof of whether Aish had botox or not and neither do you so I'm going to leave the botox accusation alone. But I stand by the fact she doesn't bleach. And I don't get why you're so relentless, it really seems that it's very important for you to believe that she does bleach. Some Indians are fairskinned, some are dark skinned, and everything in between. Living in India, you should know that.

And you can accuse me of bias, but you are not free of bias yourself when it comes to Rai infact everything you write has a lot of bias because everything you say is assumption and speculation.

As for Priyanka Chopra, I know she had a nose job. I would never deny that what would I get out of denying that? I'm not even a fan. Her nose job is very obvious that only a fool would deny it.
Iknowbeauty

Postby pfeirr » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:53 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
pfeirr wrote:

I don't know anything about politics nor do I have any interest in knowing. I'm here on this beauty pageant forum because I like celebrating beauty and I enjoy pageants. So I cannot comment on that.
As for Aishwarya Rai, that is something I can address. Believe me, I know many people find her overrated. There was a time when I didn't understand why, but now I see it. I think its the eyes which make her beautiful and special, I mean she has the most amazing eye color I've ever seen no matter what anyone says, I believe it. Jade, sea-green, blue-grey whatever you want to call it, they're beautiful. Even for westerners to whom light eyes eyes are pretty common, I've seen even them rave about them.

Nacho Figueras says to Aishwarya wow your eyes are amazing towards end of video.
[youtube]74ZJnoIutHM[/youtube]

But if she didn't have those eyes, I don't think she would have ever received the attention that she does. I think most of the attention she's received is only because of that and it's not her fault though she didn't ask for it. At her prime, I think she was the best. At that time, no one came close for me.
But right now, like I said I don't think that any more. If you ask me today, I think Adriana Lima is more beautiful. But that doesn't mean that I believe she lightened herself.

Here's Aishwarya as a baby. Do you not see fair skin?

Here's Aishwarya as a baby next to her mother who also happens to be light and she used to look like what Aishwarya looks like now.

As a child

Teen

Early days as a model and before Miss World

During Miss World

After Miss World (early to late 2000s)

Today (2014-2015)

So no I have not seen this woman "lighten up" over the years and I'm not going to sit here and pretend like I have. The only time I have seen this woman with a different and darker skin tone was at Cannes film festival in 2007 in which she showed up with an obvious tan.
That was also the year she got married and they went to a honeymoon at Bora Bora BEFORE going to Cannes Film festival.

You notice how, I'm the only one bringing proof of everything that I say, unlike you who is just going on mere speculations and assumptions that she has bleached and her skin has lightened over the years or how she does botox just because of her age. 8-| Some people know how to take care of their skin without needing botox, just saying. My mother is in her 50's no wrinkles yet and she's never gotten botox or anything. But I have no proof of whether Aish had botox or not and neither do you so I'm going to leave the botox accusation alone. But I stand by the fact she doesn't bleach. And I don't get why you're so relentless, it really seems that it's very important for you to believe that she does bleach. Some Indians are fairskinned, some are dark skinned, and everything in between. Living in India, you should know that.

And you can accuse me of bias, but you are not free of bias yourself when it comes to Rai infact everything you write has a lot of bias because everything you say is assumption and speculation.

As for Priyanka Chopra, I know she had a nose job. I would never deny that what would I get out of denying that? I'm not even a fan. Her nose job is very obvious that only a fool would deny it.

You still want to prove your point? I said I just pointed out the rumours. Also, it seems Aishwarya's skintone argument was all that caught your attention.

And Priyanka Chopra denies her nose job. So is she a fool? Let's cut the argument on Aishwarya. I know she's beautiful but everything else I wrote sadly has made no impact on you except for Aishwarya's skintone. Fine, it's white!
pfeirr

Previous

Return to Miss Universe