Miss Universe Bahamas 2014 is Tomii Culmer!

Re: Miss Universe Bahamas 2014 is Tomii Culmer!

Postby Frank Speech » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:12 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:i swear some people just like to hear themselves X( X( X( but she is their competition why im i shocked right now!!!!

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

You just don't like what some people are saying...we all don't have to agree...just respect each other's opinions....I think the MWB rep. was a decent choice...with polishing and proper training she could get some attention in the FT events....MBU however, is the same generic =c3 we have seen from the Bahamas before. That's just my opinion. It's fine if you think she has a chance of placing...I just don't see it! :=p

Frank Speech
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jul 1980
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Research
Hobbies/Interests: internet, movies, music

Postby Malcanthet » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:08 pm

I am sure Tomii will be an awesome titleholder in terms of promoting the Bahamas to the world. But her title is MISS UNIVERSE Bahamas, hence the titleholder's main duty is to represent the Bahamas at the Miss Universe pageant....hence the judges should have picked Ominique! Come on, just look at the photos, Ominique stood out in every one of them. Okay, so some people said she acted fake and posey on stage which worked against her, but in the end, you need the LOOKS (in today's Miss Universe pageants) to get in through the door. THEN get the crown if there is a brain behind the looks! Perhaps Tommii will have an accident.... :-D
Malcanthet
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Adm Asst
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby Skin Deep » Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:26 pm

Behind the scenes photo with Miss Universe Bahamas Tomii Culmer!
:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
BEAUTY is only SKIN DEEP.....
but UGLY goes STRAIGHT TO THE BONE!!!
Skin Deep
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1991
Profession: Fashion consultant
Hobbies/Interests: beauty, fashion

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:56 pm

Skin Deep wrote:Behind the scenes photo with Miss Universe Bahamas Tomii Culmer!

SHE IS GORGEOUS, I HAVE A FEELING THAT ITS GOING TO BE THE BATTLE OF THE BLACK BARBIES THIS YEAR.
WITH THE BLACK LATINAS AND TNT AND MAYBE JAMAICA THE BATTLE IS ON
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby Dylan-Dane » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:20 am

Frank Speech wrote:
sun20j2001 wrote:i swear some people just like to hear themselves X( X( X( but she is their competition why im i shocked right now!!!!

You just don't like what some people are saying...we all don't have to agree...just respect each other's opinions....I think the MWB rep. was a decent choice...with polishing and proper training she could get some attention in the FT events....MBU however, is the same generic =c3 we have seen from the Bahamas before. That's just my opinion. It's fine if you think she has a chance of placing...I just don't see it! :=p

Wonderful....Now go focus on your newly crowned queen who is in dying need of a make over and fast :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
BEAUTY IS DIVERSITY!!!!!

ImageImage
Dylan-Dane

Date of Birth: 12 May 1990
Profession: Model
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Sports, Music, Reading

Postby Dylan-Dane » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:22 am

Malcanthet wrote:I am sure Tomii will be an awesome titleholder in terms of promoting the Bahamas to the world. But her title is MISS UNIVERSE Bahamas, hence the titleholder's main duty is to represent the Bahamas at the Miss Universe pageant....hence the judges should have picked Ominique! Come on, just look at the photos, Ominique stood out in every one of them. Okay, so some people said she acted fake and posey on stage which worked against her, but in the end, you need the LOOKS (in today's Miss Universe pageants) to get in through the door. THEN get the crown if there is a brain behind the looks! Perhaps Tommii will have an accident.... :-D

Dude you sound SERIAL KILLER-ISH right now!!!!.....we know that you DIG TOMII but don't dig her that much!!!!

(Some people around here are CRAZYYYYY :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O )
BEAUTY IS DIVERSITY!!!!!

ImageImage
Dylan-Dane

Postby Dylan-Dane » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:23 am

Skin Deep wrote:Behind the scenes photo with Miss Universe Bahamas Tomii Culmer!

TOMII is GORGEOUS!!!!.... love this pic!!!
BEAUTY IS DIVERSITY!!!!!

ImageImage
Dylan-Dane

Postby Truth1242 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:02 pm

Dylan-Dane wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

Wonderful....Now go focus on your newly crowned queen who is in dying need of a make over and fast :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

SAUSYYY!

LOL

MISS BAHAMAS EARTH 2013
Vandia Sands

Truth1242
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Truth
Date of Birth: 11 Dec 1983
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:00 am

Dylan-Dane wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Don't take your insecurities out on me.... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

TT's rep. has a lot of work to do......so what, we all know she is nowhere near her peak but even now I think she looks more interesting than...well you know who. 8-} ... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

...and keepin' it real, if the TT team does not get it's act together we will clap again this year at Miss Universe... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) .
Last edited by Frank Speech on Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:39 am

Truth1242 wrote:
Dylan-Dane wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

SAUSYYY!

LOL

No that's just an emotional outburst! It's just a pageant...it ain't that serious! :%))
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:03 am

@sun20j2001 There's no need to be mean or make snide remarks...if you don't want me to post anything in the Miss Universe Bahamas thread then just be mature about it and ask me not to...the irony is it's obvious you don't want to hear any opinion that differs from your own!
Frank Speech

Postby sun20j2001 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:15 am

Frank Speech wrote:

@sun20j2001 There's no need to be mean or make snide remarks...if you don't want me to post anything in the Miss Universe Bahamas thread then just be mature about it and ask me not to...the irony is it's obvious you don't want to hear any opinion that differs from your own!

so let me get this straight you already responded to my comment on sunday afternoon.........now you come back and quote the same damn comment on wednesday to respond AGAIN ......do you have issues or do you really just want attention because you clearly have a problem......focus on your chick and be gone !!!!!!!

AND this is me being nice ....trust that
sun20j2001

Date of Birth: 14 Dec 1987
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: surfing the web

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:18 am

sun20j2001 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

so let me get this straight you already responded to my comment on sunday afternoon.........now you come back and quote the same damn comment on wednesday to respond AGAIN ......do you have issues or do you really just want attention because you clearly have a problem......focus on your chick and be gone !!!!!!!

Wow! I was being genuine.
Out of respect to you as a human being I will not post in this tread again...too bad you don't know how to be respectful when disagreeing.

All the best to you and what appears to be your alternick Dylan-Dane! :)>-
Frank Speech

Postby sun20j2001 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:25 am

Frank Speech wrote:
sun20j2001 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

Out of respect to you as a human being I will not post in this tread again...too bad you don't know how to be respectful when disagreeing.

What a disgrace I swear ...now your saying I have multiple accounts .....can't get more pitiful than that
sun20j2001

Postby Truth1242 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:33 pm

Frank Speech wrote:
Dylan-Dane wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

TT's rep. has a lot of work to do......so what, we all know she is nowhere near her peak but even now I think she looks more interesting than...well you know who. 8-} ... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

...and keepin' it real, if the TT team does not get it's act together we will clap again this year at Miss Universe... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) .

I have the utmost respect for Trinidad and Tobago and its competitors. I just find the comments to come across more cruel than being a critiique. I simply LOVE ALL CARIBBEAN countries but one in specific has always had nasty comments to say about other Caribbean countries. Its not TRINIDAD lol. its a next YEAH MON country.

Tomii is one of the strongest contenders, and if you know me I always BE TOUGH WHEN IT COMES TO OUR REPRESENTATIVE. If you want to compare and contrast Tomii with the recently crowned Trinidad queen. I honestly like the both of them but one is more READY. Well hey it does not really matter at the end of the day who is more ready or not. IT will matter when Miss Universe 2014 officially starts.

Lets face the facts. Both Tomii and Miss TNT 14 are GORGEOUS EBONY BEAUTIES. It looks like its going to be repeat of 2012 a battle!

MISS BAHAMAS EARTH 2013
Vandia Sands

Truth1242

Postby Dylan-Dane » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:10 am

Frank Speech wrote:
sun20j2001 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

Dude.... firstly, I am not or appear to be an Alternick....secondly, it is obvious that you realise that Tomii is a CONTENDER!!!!....thirdly...if you want to bash your queen...do it in your thread...do not do it here....fourthly....If I made the same comments about your queen in your thread....which are quite destructive BTW!!!....You and your countrymen would be up in arms....I have no issue if people make constructive analysis....but I have a problem with people who make empty remarks because of insecurities.....Again if you have nothing of value to say...then do not comment....focus on your queen :=p :=p :=p
BEAUTY IS DIVERSITY!!!!!

ImageImage
Dylan-Dane

Postby Dylan-Dane » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:13 am

Truth1242 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
Dylan-Dane wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

I have the utmost respect for Trinidad and Tobago and its competitors. I just find the comments to come across more cruel than being a critiique. I simply LOVE ALL CARIBBEAN countries but one in specific has always had nasty comments to say about other Caribbean countries. Its not TRINIDAD lol. its a next YEAH MON country.

Tomii is one of the strongest contenders, and if you know me I always BE TOUGH WHEN IT COMES TO OUR REPRESENTATIVE. If you want to compare and contrast Tomii with the recently crowned Trinidad queen. I honestly like the both of them but one is more READY. Well hey it does not really matter at the end of the day who is more ready or not. IT will matter when Miss Universe 2014 officially starts.

Lets face the facts. Both Tomii and Miss TNT 14 are GORGEOUS EBONY BEAUTIES. It looks like its going to be repeat of 2012 a battle!

THANK YOU TRUTH!!!!....WELL SAID!....What this guy doesn't get is the fact that Bahamians have always...ALWAYS...supported Trinidadian Queens....I, personally, have always kept a special place in my heart for Miss Trinidad's because they reflect the type of queen that I know The Bahamas can produce. Now that we are PRODUCING...he wants to HATE!....anyway ...I love my Trinidadian Queens and I will always love my Bahamian Queens :=p
BEAUTY IS DIVERSITY!!!!!

ImageImage
Dylan-Dane

Postby Truth1242 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:34 am

Dylan-Dane wrote:
Truth1242 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
Dylan-Dane wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:

THANK YOU TRUTH!!!!....WELL SAID!....What this guy doesn't get is the fact that Bahamians have always...ALWAYS...supported Trinidadian Queens....I, personally, have always kept a special place in my heart for Miss Trinidad's because they reflect the type of queen that I know The Bahamas can produce. Now that we are PRODUCING...he wants to HATE!....anyway ...I love my Trinidadian Queens and I will always love my Bahamian Queens :=p

I think the person is going by one or two pictures which is UNDERSTANDABLE. Other than that if you look at her FLAWLESS actions during Miss Bahamas Universe 2014. He would get it. Tomii is one of the STRONGEST competitors I have seen win Miss Bahamas Universe. Tomii is on the level of ANASTAGIA PIERRE. The difference is that Tomii does not have boobs and is not as EXOTIC looking. Other than that she was THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE RIGHT TIME!

Ominique I want to come back while Rokara I want to come back as well. Ominique needed to work on her lower body and skin. While Rokara needs to work on her walk, and bring more personality. TOMII has EVERYTHING I want a Miss Bahamas to have. PERSONALITY, LOOK, BODY etc. Tomii does need to brush up on her public speaking skills. SHE MADE a huge NO NO during one of her interviews last week. Other than that she has it!
MISS BAHAMAS EARTH 2013
Vandia Sands

Truth1242

Postby Skin Deep » Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:26 am

Our beautiful Miss Universe Bahamas Tomii Culmer.... HA IT GO!
:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

Skin Deep

Postby sun20j2001 » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Signing of the Contracts
sun20j2001

Postby Malcanthet » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Sigh...I guess this is what happens when you hold a pageant....in a casting call, I am sure Ominique or even Rokara would've been picked!
Malcanthet

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Profession: Adm Asst
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby sun20j2001 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:54 pm

sun20j2001

Postby caribicha » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:07 pm

sun20j2001 wrote:

Miss Bahamas Universe is GORGEOUS, I LIKE SO MUCH HER SKIN COMPLEXION. She should wear her real hair while the wig. nappy hair :)>-
caribicha

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2041
Hobbies/Interests: travel

Postby Skin Deep » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:50 pm

Miss Bahamas queens along with CEO of Saint International Agency Dewight Peters at the Profiles 98 Fashion Face of the Bahamas event!
:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

caribicha wrote:
sun20j2001 wrote:

Miss Bahamas Universe is GORGEOUS, I LIKE SO MUCH HER SKIN COMPLEXION. She should wear her real hair while the wig. nappy hair :)>-
Last edited by Skin Deep on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skin Deep

Postby Skin Deep » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:48 pm

Tomii takes the ALS ice bucket challenge! This is HILARIOUS!!! :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Skin Deep

Postby sun20j2001 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:57 pm

sun20j2001

Postby Dylan-Dane » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:29 am

Skin Deep wrote:Tomii takes the ALS ice bucket challenge! This is HILARIOUS!!! :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I LOVE THIS....WHO SAYS THIS GIRL DOESN'T HAVE PERSONALITY!!!

=c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3
BEAUTY IS DIVERSITY!!!!!

ImageImage
Dylan-Dane

Postby Skin Deep » Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:53 pm

Photos from Tomii's and Rosetta's Grand Bahama homecoming!
:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
Skin Deep

Postby sun20j2001 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:00 am

Pics from the weekend
Last edited by sun20j2001 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sun20j2001

Postby Dream in Color » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:54 pm

Tomii is beautiful :=p ! She might be able to place...let's see how she does at Miss Universe!

Ominique and Rokara are absolutely frontrunners for the World and Universe titles next year 8-> :hx 8-> . They better not go to waste >:< !
Dream in Color
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Oct 1991
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: music, geography, history, poetry, pageants
Message: "Kind words are short and easy to speak, but their echos are truly endless."

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe