TITAN'S POWERHOUSE CHALLENGE

Re: TITAN'S POWERHOUSE CHALLENGE

Postby ambivalent_2003 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:07 am

Chaka-doll wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:MORTALS ON HERE ARE SO NAIVE TO THINK THAT PLACING IN SEVERAL MINOR PAGEANTS MAKES YOUR COUNTRY A POWERHOUSE..LOL :%)) :%)) :%))
POWERHOUSE IN PAGEANTRY HAS TO DO WITH PRESTIGE AND TOP NOTCH QUALITY CONTESTANTS.DELEGATES THAT ARE SOUGHT AFTER YEAR AFTER BECAUSE OF THEIR PROWESS IN BECOMING A TARGET BY THE MEDIA AND JOURNALISTS....

THE ONLY KNOWN POWERHOUSE COUNTRIES ARE VENEZUELA,PUERTO RICO, USA,AUSTRALIA AND INDIA , AND TO A LESSER EXTENT MEXICO... #:-S

Quoted for truth.

a MORON quoting another MORON, is it permitted? I don't think so, even MENSA would argue with you people that this is not permitted [-X ..... my god get a room then invite others like you and have a MORON ORGY and leave the internet to us... now off you go STUPID HOES [-X [-X [-X

moron quoting another moron? =;)) that's epic!

ambivalent_2003
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: businessman
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: nature tripping

Postby ambivalent_2003 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:13 am

beautyhunter wrote:A simple question to pinoys! which one would you choose to win if you are a tennis player?

A: Wimbledon or US Open
B: Dubai open or Thai open

why should i choose one if i can win both or more or all?
ambivalent_2003

Postby Adam324 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:25 am

beautyhunter wrote:
Adam324 wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
greenleaf wrote:
Titan wrote:Here is my explanation..

FOR ME TOOOOOO SUBJECTIVE, SUBJECT TO BIAS AND WEAK DEFINITION. NOT ANYONE HAS THE SAME STANDARDS IN BEAUTY . SUSHMITA MIGHT NOT BE BEAUTIFUL WITH OTHERS, WHILE FOR OTHERS SHE IS A GODDESS. WHATEVER A BEAUTY QUEEN DO AFTER HER REIGN IS HER BUSINESS AND SHOULD BE CREDITED TO HER AND NOT THE COUNTRY.

THE EASIEST WAY IS FACTS AND FIGURES-- NO ONE CAN EVER DISPUTE THAT (ONLY MAKE BASELESS ACCUSATIONS THAT CANNOT BE JUSTIFIED OR PROVEN) STICK TO FACTS AND YOU CANNOT GO WRONG-- WHO HAS CONSISTENTLY WON THE MOST NUMBER OF CROWN IN RECENT YEARS(TO DETERMINE THE CURRENT POWERHOUSE) IT'S LIKE THE OLYMPICS -- IT'S ABOUT THE NUMBERS. THESE NUMBERS AND WINS WILL INSTILL FEAR AND AWE AMONG OTHER CONTESTANTS DURING THE CONTEST. PEOPLE WILL EXPECT A LOT FROM YOU. THAT''S THE DEFINITION OF POWERHOUSE.

Buddy you says its subjective and talk about numbers, for majority (except pinoys) MI and ME are not clearly on the level of MW & Miss Universe so justify that according to your theory! ME & MI may be a Big 5 for a few mostly pinoys but for majority as far as i have seen the trend and the number of viewer ship only Miss Universe & MW matters.

Let's just all agree that Philippines ranked higher in Miss Universe, MI, ME so there. and lets just say that Miss International is the lowest of alllll lowest pageant, the yuckiest or whatever that means... why in the world India can't win while they can do back to back in Miss Asia-Pacific World... aahhh... something to ponder eh? =;))

Do you have any understanding disorder? Indians dont care anything out of Miss Universe & MW, be it ME, MI or MAP World or international bla bla, our record and number of wins in big 2 is strong enough. Big 2 is big 2 no matter any number of pageants try to pretend that they are one among them, no one is gonna listen. Nicole Faria winning Miss Earth dint make any headlines or was not shown on TV while Parvathi Omanakuttans 1st runner up was everywhere in news so was Manasi's top 10 and Vanya's top7. I pity Nicole, we wasted Miss Universe caliber girl for a minor pageant.

Why Only the Big 2 ? 8-> :D/ You're too choosy..India needs to complete it to really cement your status as a Powerhouse.. #:-S Why limit it to 2 ? ME got lots of delegates participating every year..Meaning its becoming more popular and now made a mark in the international arena.. :=p MI is one of the oldest pageants in the world ..we need to recognize it as having significance.. =i Again, why so choosy and why the distinction? 8-> Are you afraid that your country couldn't produce a MI Winner in this lifetime? :)>- :)>-

Well, when you say i am choosy, think about you choosing the irrelevant MI as a Big 5 just because it is an old one, well we can understand Philippines is nothing without these irrelevant crowns, but thank god we have crowns which matters still we dont self proclaim us as powerhouse. I dont see a single Indian here self proclaiming India as powerhouse but a lot of foreigners putting Indias name under powerhouse, thats what you need Philippines. And i will be happy only with either a Miss Universe or MW a crown, others dont matter and i dont follow. I would rather like India win another Miss Universe or MW crown than a MI crown.

You're just the Only Indian forumer who says it & not even part of the Minority who has this kind of preference, idea, belief or notion?! :)>- Does your country shared the same ideas with you? 8-> [-X About this Powerhouse thing- you have to ask Wings why he kept on making this type of discussion & topics? =b =O/ Perhaps he is running out of topics that he re-use & recycle them. It's not the Pinoys that self-proclaim were the Powerhouse..We're just defending and correcting those erroneous ideas hurled against the Philippines in general .

Catriona Gray for Miss World 2016 !

[youtube]uRmp0jynWAE[/youtube][youtube]ZlzgMO-kXvA[/youtube][youtube]7USiX3Q-f0U[/youtube]

Adam324

Date of Birth: 24 Mar 2035
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Self-employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, Travel, Singing, Collecting coins, Art
Message: Dec. 21, 2015 :Pia's M.U. 2015 Crowning was a Historic Moment in Miss Universe !

Postby Aeris » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:09 am

beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:A simple question to pinoys! which one would you choose to win if you are a tennis player?

go to a tennis or sports forum.. this is a pageant forum. this is a topic about powerhouse pageant not sports!

You dint get it, did you? oops i forgot pea brains like you are not able to think, sorry for you!! 8-}

shut up hairy ugly baboon. u compare winning a pageant to a tennis.. get over with it go to a sport forum and spew your ignorance there. and if u dont want philippines to consider or to discredit as a powerhouse which is the whole point of your spamming here. then dont it, doesnt matter. they compete for the sake of our country, themselves, and for their supporters. we dont need the appreciation of nobodies like you.
Aeris
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 2008
Profession: Analyst
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Adam324 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:16 am

Aeris wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:

go to a tennis or sports forum.. this is a pageant forum. this is a topic about powerhouse pageant not sports!

You dint get it, did you? oops i forgot pea brains like you are not able to think, sorry for you!! 8-}

shut up hairy ugly baboon. u compare winning a pageant to a tennis.. get over with it go to a sport forum and spew your ignorance there. and if u dont want philippines to consider or to discredit as a powerhouse which is the whole point of your spamming here. then dont it, doesnt matter. they compete for the sake of our country, themselves, and for their supporters. we dont need the appreciation of nobodies like you.

Like Wings, I guess he runs out of ideas also.. :%(( :-O

Catriona Gray for Miss World 2016 !

[youtube]uRmp0jynWAE[/youtube][youtube]ZlzgMO-kXvA[/youtube][youtube]7USiX3Q-f0U[/youtube]

Adam324

Date of Birth: 24 Mar 2035
Profession: Self-employed
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, Travel, Singing, Collecting coins, Art
Message: Dec. 21, 2015 :Pia's M.U. 2015 Crowning was a Historic Moment in Miss Universe !

Postby 1Aqua_Marine72 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Chaka-doll wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:MORTALS ON HERE ARE SO NAIVE TO THINK THAT PLACING IN SEVERAL MINOR PAGEANTS MAKES YOUR COUNTRY A POWERHOUSE..LOL :%)) :%)) :%))
POWERHOUSE IN PAGEANTRY HAS TO DO WITH PRESTIGE AND TOP NOTCH QUALITY CONTESTANTS.DELEGATES THAT ARE SOUGHT AFTER YEAR AFTER BECAUSE OF THEIR PROWESS IN BECOMING A TARGET BY THE MEDIA AND JOURNALISTS....

THE ONLY KNOWN POWERHOUSE COUNTRIES ARE VENEZUELA,PUERTO RICO, USA,AUSTRALIA AND INDIA , AND TO A LESSER EXTENT MEXICO... #:-S

Quoted for truth.

a MORON quoting another MORON, is it permitted? I don't think so, even MENSA would argue with you people that this is not acceptable [-X ..... my god get a room then invite others like you and have a MORON ORGY and leave the internet to us... now off you go STUPID HOES [-X [-X [-X

;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/))

1Aqua_Marine72
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jay
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: MLM
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, Loving, Body Massage

Postby Chaka-doll » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:00 pm

Titan wrote:I seriously can't believe what a waste of space my thread turned out.. :%)) :%))

Anyways, thanks to few who OBJECTIVELY explained the meaning. :=p

to be HONEST when a neophyte questions or shamelessly ridicules and makes a mockery out of your OPINION(s) as a senior member w/ out honoring your tenureship... I guess you've lost your WORTH and SAY... recheck and calibrate your thoughts for you've grown old closed minded and without learning that change is constant and infinite and that includes the concept of BEAUTY, PRESTIGE and HONOR ... that what was once called norm will be tomorrow's PAST and anyone has the RIGHT to succeed if they set their minds to attain it...

"I'LL KILL YOU"
Chaka-doll

Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1914
Profession: Voodoo-Doll gone wild
Hobbies/Interests: Devil Worship

Postby beautyhunter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Aeris wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:

Here comes racist pinoy!! ugly tactic used by pinoys when they are stuck up with answers for sensible questions!!! how sad!!

Yes we Indians are hairy and we south asians and middleasterners are proud of it, its better to be hairy, brown, muscular or chunky than being hairless, short & pale.

I know you will die for manly guys like these. Now dont deny this because here in UK you filipinos are an easy catch for us!!

SEX KITTEN 2004!!!
beautyhunter
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 03 Apr 1983
Profession: biotechnologist
Hobbies/Interests: infrastructure, skyscrapers, beautypageants

Postby Chaka-doll » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:24 pm

beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:

Here comes racist pinoy!! ugly tactic used by pinoys when they are stuck up with answers for sensible questions!!! how sad!!

Yes we Indians are hairy and we south asians and middleasterners are proud of it, its better to be hairy, brown, muscular or chunky than being hairless, short & pale.

I know you will die for manly guys like these. Now dont deny this because here in UK you filipinos are an easy catch for us!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww.

"I'LL KILL YOU"
Chaka-doll

Postby beautyhunter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:42 pm

Chaka-doll wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:

Another pinoy living in denial!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
SEX KITTEN 2004!!!
beautyhunter

Postby Chaka-doll » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:48 pm

beautyhunter wrote:
Chaka-doll wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:

HELL NO, the last Indian i came across with I've send him back to his apartment to BATHE for he was disturbing my DEPARTMENT with his st-i-nky smell then I've threaten him with deportation... [-X [-X [-X

"I'LL KILL YOU"
Chaka-doll

Postby beautyhunter » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:35 pm

Chaka-doll wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Chaka-doll wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:

HELL NO, the last Indian i came across with I've send him back to his apartment to BATHE for he was disturbing my DEPARTMENT with his st-i-nky smell then I've threaten him with deportation... [-X [-X [-X

Lol,,,,,, =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Pinoy deporting Indian........ :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
SEX KITTEN 2004!!!
beautyhunter

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:23 pm

hauteegirl wrote:Here's one very concrete example. VENEZUELA.... We all agree that VENEZUELA IS A POWERHOUSE... CORRECT????? CORRECT???? =D> =D> =D>

YES!!! CORRECT!!! :%)) Venezuela don't own any international pageant/contest. Them winning Miss Universe (american owned) with 7 crowns is a justification that they are a powerhouse (wether Alicia Machado claimed that Osmel rigged the pageant so she would win that year blah blah). Here comes Miss World (British owned) with also 6 crowns to boot. Then here comes Miss International with another 6 crowns. If these minions who don't give importance to Miss International because their country can not win then why would the powerhouse Venezuela can win 6 crowns for Miss International? They claimed it's biased? Biased coz India can't win? Why not include biased against Puerto Rico? Oh.. Puerto Rico had one.. so scrap out Puerto Rico =;)) Regarding Puerto Rico as Powerhouse.. really? with 5 crowns in Miss Universe? An american passport holder with a Puerto Rican flag (give us a break) Why on earth they can't make a repeat win in Miss World? and even win in a so-so pageant (as they say) in Miss International? >:) Let's scrap Miss International then coz it's biased.. hehehe!!! Puerto Rico on Miss World (they claimed that they only care about Miss World & Miss Universe) The last time they won was 1975 and they ranked 26th. That's effing powerhouse.... correct? :%)) :%)) :%)) NOT!!!! Here comes India, they claim that they only CARE about Miss World & Miss Universe even if they have sent girls in Miss International since the 60s. =;)) When did India win their very first Miss World? 1966, when did they win their 2nd Miss World???? 1994.. That's effing 28 years later. When did India win their first Miss Universe? 1994 and that's how many years later after their very first time sending delegates since 1952? effing 42 years of DARKNESS. Here comes Philippines, all I know is, Philippines had been winning international beauty titles since the 60s, and almost won all international beauty pageants that THESE FAKE POWERHOUSE CAN NOT! CAN NOT! =;))

When was the last time Philippines won Miss Universe? 1973. :%)) :%)) Let's say you win in 2014. That's 41 years! Let's face it, it will be even longer than that. >:) How long did it take you to finally win Miss World? 63 years! So who are you to talk about other countries? India and PR have also been winning pageants since the 60's. India and Puerto Rico even has more placements in Miss Universe than Philippines. India and PR also have more placements in Miss World.
Last edited by Iknowbeauty on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:29 pm

hauteegirl wrote:
MariaAndreina wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:Here's one very concrete example. VENEZUELA.... We all agree that VENEZUELA IS A POWERHOUSE... CORRECT????? CORRECT???? =D> =D> =D>

YES!!! CORRECT!!! :%)) Venezuela don't own any international pageant/contest. Them winning Miss Universe (american owned) with 7 crowns is a justification that they are a powerhouse (wether Alicia Machado claimed that Osmel rigged the pageant so she would win that year blah blah). Here comes Miss World (British owned) with also 6 crowns to boot. Then here comes Miss International with another 6 crowns. If these minions who don't give importance to Miss International because their country can not win then why would the powerhouse Venezuela can win 6 crowns for Miss International? They claimed it's biased? Biased coz India can't win? Why not include biased against Puerto Rico? Oh.. Puerto Rico had one.. so scrap out Puerto Rico =;)) Regarding Puerto Rico as Powerhouse.. really? with 5 crowns in Miss Universe? An american passport holder with a Puerto Rican flag (give us a break) Why on earth they can't make a repeat win in Miss World? and even win in a so-so pageant (as they say) in Miss International? >:) Let's scrap Miss International then coz it's biased.. hehehe!!! Puerto Rico on Miss World (they claimed that they only care about Miss World & Miss Universe) The last time they won was 1975 and they ranked 26th. That's effing powerhouse.... correct? :%)) :%)) :%)) NOT!!!! Here comes India, they claim that they only CARE about Miss World & Miss Universe even if they have sent girls in Miss International since the 60s. =;)) When did India win their very first Miss World? 1966, when did they win their 2nd Miss World???? 1994.. That's effing 28 years later. When did India win their first Miss Universe? 1994 and that's how many years later after their very first time sending delegates since 1952? effing 42 years of DARKNESS. Here comes Philippines, all I know is, Philippines had been winning international beauty titles since the 60s, and almost won all international beauty pageants that THESE FAKE POWERHOUSE CAN NOT! CAN NOT! =;))

What a contradicting post. So if we go by your logic, how long it did it take the Philippines to get their Miss Universe crown since Its inception and MW's. ;;)

You didn't know? Philippines won their 1st Miss Universe in 1969, 4 years later their 2nd Miss Universe. This is in response to people saying that only these recent years that Philippines had been winning crowns. wrong! You dare question about Philippines winning Miss Earth once but you don't wanna question USA winning 8 crowns in Miss Universe and United Kingdom winning 5 crowns in Miss World? I see you're being fair. =;))

The question is why did you leave out Philippines winning and placing so many times at Miss Earth when it's Filipino owned while bringing up USA winning at Miss Universe(American owned) and United Kingdom winning at Miss World(British owned)?
Iknowbeauty

Postby ~Kokak Jolie Middleton~ » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:35 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
MariaAndreina wrote:

What a contradicting post. So if we go by your logic, how long it did it take the Philippines to get their Miss Universe crown since Its inception and MW's. ;;)

You didn't know? Philippines won their 1st Miss Universe in 1969, 4 years later their 2nd Miss Universe. This is in response to people saying that only these recent years that Philippines had been winning crowns. wrong! You dare question about Philippines winning Miss Earth once but you don't wanna question USA winning 8 crowns in Miss Universe and United Kingdom winning 5 crowns in Miss World? I see you're being fair. =;))

The question is why did you leave out Philippines winning and placing so many times at Miss Earth when it's Filipino owned while bringing up USA winning at Miss Universe(American owned) and United Kingdom winning at Miss World(British owned)?

You dont know beauty.
You dont know powerhouses.
Just saying.
[youtube]56QpRe0YPiQ[/youtube]
~Kokak Jolie Middleton~

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1992
Profession: Amuyong
Hobbies/Interests: Spewing chaos, drama and comedy.
Message: Granny bring back the DEMON TAG. I want it and I'm qualified.

Postby shiner85 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:37 pm

=;)) =;)) =;)) Oh my god, I think this whole thread is hilarious and entertaining.
[youtube]aRV-2_Un-kk[/youtube]

shiner85

Date of Birth: 20 Dec 2008
Profession: Medical Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: medicine, fashion, art, traveling
Message: In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different -Coco Chanel-

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:51 pm

beautyhunter wrote:
kwanloong wrote:We can all create a definition for a POWERHOUSE based on our preference but numbers can't lie.

At the end of the day, an ARGUMENT with a SOLID NUMERIC EVIDENCE can hold grounds than by saying "a powerhouse sends <stunning> candidates year after year".

Funny how people here make their own definition just to dislodge a country from the definition. People, WAKE UP! >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Yes numbers cant lie!! but these numbers must be the end product of relevant pageants and these pageants which really matters are Miss Universe & MW.

Yes because some countries want their placements in minor pageants like Miss Tourism, Miss Tourism International, Miss Tourism Queen International, Miss Supranational etc to be counted towards their powerhouse status but that's not fair because many countries don't even send delegates to these pageants. I think Miss Earth and International should be counted, but winning Miss World and Miss Universe should hold more power. For example India's 5 wins at Miss World trumps Philippines 4 or 5 wins at Miss International because Miss World is more prestigious. But Puerto Rico's 5 wins at Miss Universe is superior to India's 5 wins at Miss World because Miss Universe is the most prestigious. My opinion. Seems fair.
Iknowbeauty

Postby ambivalent_2003 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:52 pm

go to statistics please count 'em all.
ambivalent_2003

Postby shiner85 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:55 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
kwanloong wrote:We can all create a definition for a POWERHOUSE based on our preference but numbers can't lie.

At the end of the day, an ARGUMENT with a SOLID NUMERIC EVIDENCE can hold grounds than by saying "a powerhouse sends <stunning> candidates year after year".

Funny how people here make their own definition just to dislodge a country from the definition. People, WAKE UP! >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

Yes numbers cant lie!! but these numbers must be the end product of relevant pageants and these pageants which really matters are Miss Universe & MW.

Yes because some countries want their placements in minor pageants like Miss Tourism, Miss Tourism International, Miss Tourism Queen International, Miss Supranational etc to be counted towards their powerhouse status but that's not fair because many countries don't even send delegates to these pageants. I think Miss Earth and International should be counted, but winning Miss World and Miss Universe should hold more power. For example India's 5 wins at Miss World trumps Philippines 4 or 5 wins at Miss International because Miss World is more prestigious. But Puerto Rico's 5 wins at Miss Universe is superior to India's 5 wins at Miss World because Miss Universe is the most prestigious. My opinion. Seems fair.

I do agree with this! I think Miss Universe and Miss World should count more since a lot of countries send their very best delegates to these pageants. The ones that they send to Miss International didn't even win their national pageant, but placed either second or third place to the girl that they send to Miss Universe. Also, there is no denying that Miss Universe and Miss World are the most prestigious pageants compared to International and Earth.

shiner85

Message: In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different -Coco Chanel-

Postby ambivalent_2003 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:25 pm

shiner85 wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:

I do agree with this! I think Miss Universe and Miss World should count more since a lot of countries send their very best delegates to these pageants. The ones that they send to Miss International didn't even win their national pageant, but placed either second or third place to the girl that they send to Miss Universe. Also, there is no denying that Miss Universe and Miss World are the most prestigious pageants compared to International and Earth.

inday natalie glebova is a loser in miss maja mundial.
ambivalent_2003

Postby shiner85 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:05 pm

Natalie Glebova did lose at Miss Maja Mundia, but that Natalie was not the same as the Natalie that competed a year later. There was a big improvement in her look and she transformed into a goddess by Miss Universe.

shiner85

Postby ambivalent_2003 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:09 am

shiner85 wrote:Natalie Glebova did lose at Miss Maja Mundia, but that Natalie was not the same as the Natalie that competed a year later. There was a big improvement in her look and she transformed into a goddess by Miss Universe.

your reasoning destroyed your own proposition. in short we cannot claim that those who compete in Miss Universe are the most beautiful of them all. she placed 2nd runner up in miss maja mundial and won miss universe.

the gauge should be who has the most number of winnings and placements in ALL international beauty pageant.

i rest my case.
ambivalent_2003

Postby shiner85 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:19 am

ambivalent_2003 wrote:
shiner85 wrote:Natalie Glebova did lose at Miss Maja Mundia, but that Natalie was not the same as the Natalie that competed a year later. There was a big improvement in her look and she transformed into a goddess by Miss Universe.

your reasoning destroyed your own proposition. in short we cannot claim that those who compete in Miss Universe are the most beautiful of them all. she placed 2nd runner up in miss maja mundial and won miss universe.

the gauge should be who has the most number of winnings and placements in ALL international beauty pageant.

i rest my case.
Where did I say that those who compete in Miss Universe are the most beautiful of them all? I never said that. All I said was that there are countries who send their best delegates to Miss Universe (not once did I say most beautiful) and the girls that they send to Miss International were the runner ups. Also, I said that Miss Universe and Miss World were more prestigious than International and Earth.

shiner85

Postby Chaka-doll » Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:24 am

beautyhunter wrote:
Chaka-doll wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Chaka-doll wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:

Lol,,,,,, =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Pinoy deporting Indian........ :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

TRUST ME I CAN... I can end his contract if i see it fit >:) >:) >:)
"I'LL KILL YOU"
Chaka-doll

Postby otangzi » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:33 pm

Islander1 wrote:

It has been 41 years since Philippines won their last Miss Universe crown and it took them 63 years to win Miss World. :)>-

it doesn't matter what is important is the wins!!!!
SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
otangzi

Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

Postby otangzi » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:41 pm

I will choose Wimbledon Close and UK Close
SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
otangzi

Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

Postby ambivalent_2003 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:46 pm

shiner85 wrote:
ambivalent_2003 wrote:

i rest my case.
Where did I say that those who compete in Miss Universe are the most beautiful of them all? I never said that. All I said was that there are countries who send their best delegates to Miss Universe (not once did I say most beautiful) and the girls that they send to Miss International were the runner ups. Also, I said that Miss Universe and Miss World were more prestigious than International and Earth.

did i say that u said that? read between the lines. but even your proposition that countries send their best delegates to miss universe, that is still not accurate and is not a guarantee that their best is also the best during international competition because beauty is not definite, the judges define it. (by shamcey supsup)

and for the judges of miss maja mundial, inday natalie is not the best delegate of the batch. two others are better than her.
ambivalent_2003

Postby bloomfield » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:54 pm

=;)) =;)) Here we go again with this POWERHOUSE cat fights !!!! I've read about PRESTIGE, BEAUTY QUALITY, TOP NOTCH CANDIDATES, REPUTATIONS EK EK, ETC. ....... My question is, will these qualities make you a winner ???? NO. It all depends on the judges' specific taste. The word powerhouse was just created by some forumers here with delusional, imaginary cerebellar syndrome !!!! To become a powerhouse should solely based on the numbers of titles and crowns achieved/received. That's it !!!! (So funny that some are excluding Miss International because they never won even once, sigh 8-} 8-} ). Don't include quality of face, prestige, reputation and all that because there are tons of past winners that are fugly, unattractive, posed in a men's magazines and all that SHEYT. Just saying ...........
bloomfield

Real Life Name/Nick: ton
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: pt
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, movies,driving

Postby hauteegirl » Wed May 28, 2014 12:33 am

beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Aeris wrote:

Sweetie, don't generalized coz it's not just the hairy thing... it's this something that is annoying.. and you know what it is. and Im not even laughing... -----> :| like seriously!
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Previous

Return to Miss Universe