MISS T&T UNIVERSE '14 / Jevon King!

Re: ROAD TO MISS TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO UNIVERSE 2014

Postby LizzyD » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:18 pm

Frank Speech wrote:
misslady wrote:
LizzyD wrote:also it just IRKS me to see girls like SIAN MCINTOSH as well as SOOWAN not show up at screenings! I think there's hope SOOWAN might show up *cross fingers* ... SIAN ... would be a great choice IMO ... at least based on looks... idk what her personality is like ... but looks are first and foremost...

Sian has pass the age limit. If Sowan wants to enter , she should do it soon. ... She could win.

Yep, Sian has aged out but boy-oh-boy, her looks are better than that of 90% of the ladies at Miss Universe.

I would love for Soowan to screen, but I would not miss her if she does not...(yes, I am a Soowan fan)...because her body type is very petite....nevertheless, my belief is, the best should win, so if she screens and is the best, then that's all that matters.

oh yeah I forgot she was over the age limit lol ... anyway there's Danielle Matouk as well who has never screened. She is definitely under the age limit and stunning. Maybe she just doesn't want to do pageants =O/ =O/ .... I think Soowan's body is petite yes, but it is a stellar body still and NOT more petite than Avionne's ... even with her size her body is competitive at Miss Universe imo ....

Miss Universe 2014 FAVES: TBD
LizzyD
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Liz
Date of Birth: 20 Jul 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Psychology

Postby chellomellow » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:11 pm

LizzyD wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:
misslady wrote:
LizzyD wrote:also it just IRKS me to see girls like SIAN MCINTOSH as well as SOOWAN not show up at screenings! I think there's hope SOOWAN might show up *cross fingers* ... SIAN ... would be a great choice IMO ... at least based on looks... idk what her personality is like ... but looks are first and foremost...

Sian has pass the age limit. If Sowan wants to enter , she should do it soon. ... She could win.

Yep, Sian has aged out but boy-oh-boy, her looks are better than that of 90% of the ladies at Miss Universe.

I would love for Soowan to screen, but I would not miss her if she does not...(yes, I am a Soowan fan)...because her body type is very petite....nevertheless, my belief is, the best should win, so if she screens and is the best, then that's all that matters.

oh yeah I forgot she was over the age limit lol ... anyway there's Danielle Matouk as well who has never screened. She is definitely under the age limit and stunning. Maybe she just doesn't want to do pageants =O/ =O/ .... I think Soowan's body is petite yes, but it is a stellar body still and NOT more petite than Avionne's ... even with her size her body is competitive at Miss Universe imo ....

Daniel is a sweetheart and really pretty in person <3 She was my favourite last year for the Face of TNT competition . She just turned 23 . Hopefully she will screened this year >:D<
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby Dboy » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Hey guys I was just looking at when Catherine was crowned and I just noticed something. Sarah had a major breakdown when Catherine was crowned! Check it out on Youtube! Right when Catherine receives the big cheque from Revlon, you see Sarah turns, covers her mouth and then all hell breaks loose when she seriously cried really badly.
[youtube]H3ueJ_YWxmM[/youtube]

=;))
Dboy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1990
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Guitar, Music, Movies

Postby chellomellow » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:33 pm

Dboy wrote:Hey guys I was just looking at when Catherine was crowned and I just noticed something. Sarah had a major breakdown when Catherine was crowned! Check it out on Youtube! Right when Catherine receives the big cheque from Revlon, you see Sarah turns, covers her mouth and then all hell breaks loose when she seriously cried really badly.

[youtube]2w4LK_cMfp4[/youtube]

It is around 1:17:00 in the video . I didn't even notice that :| Thanks
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:05 am

chellomellow wrote:
Dboy wrote:Hey guys I was just looking at when Catherine was crowned and I just noticed something. Sarah had a major breakdown when Catherine was crowned! Check it out on Youtube! Right when Catherine receives the big cheque from Revlon, you see Sarah turns, covers her mouth and then all hell breaks loose when she seriously cried really badly.

I can't believe I had a look again at that :zzz being crowned...I did not really focus my attention on the hoopla in the back before but it was nice to see the ladies comforting Sarah.

Please TRIBE, no more boring reps for 2014 and beyond!
Last edited by Frank Speech on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frank Speech
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jul 1980
Profession: Research
Hobbies/Interests: internet, movies, music

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:35 am

O.k. I can't stop laughing...Sacha Singh with all her bacchanal is more interesting and beautiful to look at than our current Miss Universe TT. LMAO... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) Matter of fact, she is way better looking than the entire top 3 of MUTT 2013.

Tribe needs to stop trying to crown their friend and focus on getting the best beauty.

Apparently the former Minister of Tourism knows more about finding an international type of beauty than Tribe =;)) =;)) =;))
Frank Speech

Postby LizzyD » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:00 am

watching that just get me upset again ... sorry but she was just plain as day ... even Jessica was looking better tbh in that moment when they were holding hands... it was mostly makeup but she still looked better ... it still irritates me how many ppl stayed here arguing that she was amazing on the night when she didn't really do anything to win according to me ...

I knew Sarah was very upset ... it wasn't from watching this vid though ... I can't remember how I knew she was upset .... but yes she was very upset ... I don't blame her ... this was her last chance I think ... the other girls could come back another time ... she can't ...
LizzyD

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:05 am

chellomellow wrote:

I fine it tacky that Sarah had a breakdown during the crowing like that.She robbed Catherine of her moment. She should have walked off the stage and go have her break down. I AM SORRY BUT I THINK THE FIRST RUNNER IS BETTER LOOKING THAN THE WINNER. WHY DOES THE FIRST RUNNER GET SO MUCH FLACK FROM PEOPLE IS IS STUNNING
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:56 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
chellomellow wrote:

I fine it tacky that Sarah had a breakdown during the crowing like that.She robbed Catherine of her moment. She should have walked off the stage and go have her break down. I AM SORRY BUT I THINK THE FIRST RUNNER IS BETTER LOOKING THAN THE WINNER. WHY DOES THE FIRST RUNNER GET SO MUCH FLACK FROM PEOPLE IS IS STUNNING

My major problem with Jessica is, put her in a crowd and you would not notice her. If it is her alone on stage then she has a fighting chance...I am sorry but I don't think for one second, Jessica as is would place at Miss Universe...nor do I understand how for 2 years straight they tried to crown her...yes 2 years.

Anyways, I would have taken SEVERAL of the ladies (inc. Jessica) in lieu of boring Catherine.
Last edited by Frank Speech on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:14 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
chellomellow wrote:

Months later we are now noticing this so I don't think it distracted from Cath's moment. LOL!
Frank Speech

Postby LizzyD » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:51 pm

this was never about JESSICA personally ... this is about me wondering WTH is going through the MUTT teams' head?

The first question should be "do you have the potential to place?" followed by "thank you. but let me direct you toward a pageant that you are more suited for." Is that too much to ask?

Kudos to Greer Iton, because she GOT it.

I don't care how stunning Jessica looked on the night, neither she nor Catherine were placers.

If you're gonna give HEAVY consideration for the crown to somebody A YEAR prior to the pageant ... why not give it to someone who can place, give them advice and encourage them to screen? Almost every one of these girls mentioned in here can place given the right prep. Encourage them, not Jessica.

That's all I'm saying. And THAT is why she gets flack. But if she screens this year and wins ... I would be annoyed that we don't have a delegate who could place BUT I won't knock her for winning. She works hard. That much is obvious. She would have won probably last year if she hadn't messed up her question. But again, she and Catherine. Each has something that the other doesn't but same difference to me. And working hard doesn't make you Miss Universe material.
Last edited by LizzyD on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LizzyD

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:53 pm

O.K. Don't judge me, but I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY REPREATS FROM LAST YEAR'S TOP 10 FINALISTS except Soleil (if she gets a boob job). I don't really care for the rest. It's easy to stand out when it's one or 2 people onstage, but if you can't stand out in a group shot of 6-10 people...then what can we expect to happen when you turn up at Miss Universe?
Last edited by Frank Speech on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:00 pm

LizzyD wrote:this was never about JESSICA personally ... this is about me wondering WTH is going through the MUTT teams' head?

The first question should be "do you have the potential to place?" followed by "thank you. but let me direct you toward a pageant that you are more suited for." Is that too much to ask?

Kudos to Greer Iton, because she GOT it.

I don't care how stunning Jessica looked on the night, neither she nor Catherine were placers.

If you're gonna give HEAVY consideration for the crown to somebody A YEAR prior to the pageant ... why not give it to someone who can place, give them advice and encourage them to screen? Almost every one of these girls mentioned in here can place given the right prep. Encourage them, not Jessica.

That's all I'm saying. And THAT is why she gets flack. But if she screens this year and wins ... I would be annoyed that we don't have a delegate who could place BUT I won't knock her for winning. She works hard. That much is obvious. She would have won probably last year if she hadn't messed up her question. But again, she and Catherine. Each has something that the other doesn't but same difference to me. And working hard doesn't make you Miss Universe material.

AMAZING! I could not put my position any clearer than this. THANK YOU LIZZYD!!! :7

We really don't hate Jessica personally...in fact I would gladly support her as our MW or ME rep.

LizzyD you are totally on point - Jessica is just not a fit for Miss Universe, at least when it comes to placing...Jessica is all about preparation and that is NOT Miss Universe - MW is the pageant you go to when you expect preparation to pay off big time.
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:03 pm

LizzyD wrote:She [Jessica Didier] would have won probably last year if she hadn't messed up her question. But again, she and Catherine. Each has something that the other doesn't but same difference to me. And working hard doesn't make you Miss Universe material.

... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
So true...
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Just an observation: when we were having perennial placements at at least one of the big two pageants (under the direction of Peter Elias of course) people kept talking about TT has "sash f#ctor " as a reason for us placing but now that we are out in the ocean of non-placements...all that talk disappeared =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Is it really so difficult for some to admit that choosing the right girl + doing intensive training pays off?

I think all the current franchise holders in TT could learn a good lesson about how to do things properly from the example set by Peter Elias & Associates (well mostly Peter Elias - because it seems the minute he extricated himself from the franchises, it all went to s%it). :%))
Frank Speech

Postby LizzyD » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:32 pm

Frank Speech wrote:Just an observation: when we were having perennial placements at at least one of the big two pageants (under the direction of Peter Elias of course) people kept talking about TT has "sash f#ctor " as a reason for us placing but now that we are out in the ocean of non-placements...all that talk disappeared =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Is it really so difficult for some to admit that choosing the right girl + doing intensive training pays off?

I think all the current franchise holders in TT could learn a good lesson about how to do things properly from the example set by Peter Elias & Associates (well mostly Peter Elias - because it seems the minute he extricated himself from the franchises, it all went to s%it). :%))

well I think he was really the only one who had an EYE for the type of BEAUTY that Miss Universe needed... I'm not sure he still has that EYE though ... I mean it's fair to say that the Miss Universe that put Faye, Danielle, that other girl (can't remember her name lol), and even Kenisha in the semifinal round ... isn't the same one today. TO this day I still think Gabby should have gone to Miss Universe that year ... (not to take away from her MW success at the time) ...

AND YES! aside from SASH FACTOR... having a girl in semi-final round every year builds momentum ... it's like they don't even strategize for consistency.... forget about the crown ... let's just focus on getting a girl in the semifinal round consistently ... once we figure out what works and have a few in (provided we don't already get a lucky win) we could think about possibly winning.

I wouldn't be surprised if those judges had it in their heads that Catherine could actually win a crown just because she looks like what Miss Universe might crown being tall, slim and white. The catch is that before you even get a chance to win ... you have to place ... that means you have to BEAT about 70 or more girls for that placement not to mention Trump's Picks ... How was she going to do that? If they were thinking smart, they would have screened earlier and spent time training someone like Soleil who may not look like a winner right off the bat ... but could actually place and get us back to building momentum. Anyway hopefully that's what they are doing this year.
LizzyD

Postby Frank Speech » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:49 pm

LizzyD wrote:
I wouldn't be surprised if those judges had it in their heads that Catherine could actually win a crown just because she looks like what Miss Universe might crown being tall, slim and white. The catch is that before you even get a chance to win ... you have to place ... that means you have to BEAT about 70 or more girls for that placement not to mention Trump's Picks ... How was she going to do that? If they were thinking smart, they would have screened earlier and spent time training someone like Soleil who may not look like a winner right off the bat ... but could actually place. Anyway hopefully that's what they are doing this year.

Oh my LizzyD, it's like you're in my head this week. That's what irks me most about all these people, they only talking about winning, when they should just focus on placing. You can't win if you don't place.

Tribe needs to stop looking for winners and start looking for placers....these people just need to get some humility and think for one second "can she outshine 70+ ladies in the prelims" b/4 they even start dreaming about making top 5/winning.

On another note, Soleil is someone who can stand out in a crowd but I honestly think she needs to pull a Yendi - i.e. get the boob job and whip her body into immaculate shape....anyways, Soleil, if I recall correctly wanted to enter med school...am I mistaken? If she has already been accepted she may not screen for another pageant.
Last edited by Frank Speech on Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frank Speech

Postby Frank Speech » Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:57 pm

LizzyD, I have to wonder why the heck would Tribe compose their judging panel of people who don't follow pageants religiously? I honestly think, the regular posters on this forum could do a better job than the hot mess panel of last year.
Frank Speech

Postby LizzyD » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:02 pm

Frank Speech wrote:LizzyD, I have to wonder why the heck would Tribe compose their judging panel of people who don't follow pageants religiously? I honestly think, the regular posters on this forum could do a better job than the hot mess panel of last year.

idk ... delusion lol ... or they just don't have access to people who really know pageants ...
LizzyD

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:25 am

Time has changed and TNT seems to still be stuck in early 2000s. First of all that reality show was stupid as hell, whoever idea that was should be fired. At the local pageant all the best girls were left out of the top 5.The top three was a mess had no chance at placing in any pageants.Maybe the first runner up Jessica could have done some damage at miss world and other pageants.I still s think that she is pretty and I love her personality.I wouldn't mind at all if she comes back again this year.Girl like her will place at miss universe she has fire and full of spice. I watched the pageant and to be honest the girl outshone everyone on that stage.She tore it up how she became first runner I have no idea.She may not have placed at miss universe but she would have given one hell of a performance and got TNT notice.
How the hell Lee Ann didn't make top 5 when she had one the second best performance? Her walk is amazing, body is amazing, gorgeous face, even tho they gave her that awful gown she should have still been in the top 5 and I am not just saying that because I am a fan but its the truth.
What is Renne up? She needs to give this one more shot, for the life of me I can't understand how they robbed her like that two years ago.
TNT keeps sending the wrong girls and that is the problem.TNT have some of the most gorgeous women in the world so I don't understand why is it that hard to choose stunning girls for these pageants?
My dream top 4 would be Jessica, Renee, Lee Ann, and Maurica. Put these 4 in a pageant together and you will get a real winner and a chance to place in the top 16.
I hope Marucia (sp) comes back this year.This girl has what it takes to win miss universe.She is a goddess in every sense of the word.I can't understand why she is not chosen for any of the big pageant. She was much better than that winner in 2013 to me. Maurca body is crazy and she is so tall and stunning. Another Wendy if you ask me.TNT has a gem in this girl and don't even know it.I wish Jamaica would scoop her right on up and send her to either miss world or miss universe. I have a feeling about this goddess trust me.
yellowyam1

Postby 2view » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:18 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:Time has changed and TNT seems to still be stuck in early 2000s. First of all that reality show was stupid as hell, whoever idea that was should be fired. At the local pageant all the best girls were left out of the top 5.The top three was a mess had no chance at placing in any pageants.Maybe the first runner up Jessica could have done some damage at miss world and other pageants.I still s think that she is pretty and I love her personality.I wouldn't mind at all if she comes back again this year.Girl like her will place at miss universe she has fire and full of spice. I watched the pageant and to be honest the girl outshone everyone on that stage.She tore it up how she became first runner I have no idea.She may not have placed at miss universe but she would have given one hell of a performance and got TNT notice.
How the hell Lee Ann didn't make top 5 when she had one the second best performance? Her walk is amazing, body is amazing, gorgeous face, even tho they gave her that awful gown she should have still been in the top 5 and I am not just saying that because I am a fan but its the truth.
What is Renne up? She needs to give this one more shot, for the life of me I can't understand how they robbed her like that two years ago.
TNT keeps sending the wrong girls and that is the problem.TNT have some of the most gorgeous women in the world so I don't understand why is it that hard to choose stunning girls for these pageants?
My dream top 4 would be Jessica, Renee, Lee Ann, and Maurica. Put these 4 in a pageant together and you will get a real winner and a chance to place in the top 16.
I hope Marucia (sp) comes back this year.This girl has what it takes to win miss universe.She is a goddess in every sense of the word.I can't understand why she is not chosen for any of the big pageant. She was much better than that winner in 2013 to me. Maurca body is crazy and she is so tall and stunning. Another Wendy if you ask me.TNT has a gem in this girl and don't even know it.I wish Jamaica would scoop her right on up and send her to either miss world or miss universe. I have a feeling about this goddess trust me.

What is up with you and this Mauricia chick? She is no where miss uni"girl" material. Maybe a fitness model. But come on dude, aint trying to knock you down but another Wendy? =b only girls from last year who had that "it" factor who made it to the finals were Lee Ann, Soleil and maybe Jessica....everyone else was a NO! Oh T&T get it together and stop with the plainness #:-S !
2view

Real Life Name/Nick: Toview
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1984
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: Internet

Postby Frank Speech » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:50 pm

Jessica only stood out when it was Cath and her alone on stage- she has a great face but that's it. Her body is a better fit for MW. She would not place at Miss Universe. Mauricia is no Wendy but she is someone who (as is i.e. without plastic surgery) is capable of pulling a top 20 at Miss Universe - way better than anyone else who was in the actual MUTT2013 & 2012 finals. Soleil needs to get boobs and she could be a force to reckon with at MW. I would not mind seeing Soliel at Miss Universe either because she does not fade in group shots. Soliel (with a boob job) is someone worth taking a risk with to send to Miss Universe. She may not have the conventional Miss Universe body but Soleil' average aura in group shots for me equates to the best moment Jessica had at the MUTT2013 final.

You can't just have a pretty face and just an average body and expect to place unless you are representing USA, Philippines or another country that Trump sees as a potential source of good business. That's just the reality of it.

Let's hope the MUTT pageant is above-board this year and they simply choose the best - not the best prepared, not the one with the best answer either - it's the one with the BEST PHYSICAL BEAUTY who should win. No amount of training in the world can compensate for choosing the WRONG young lady....

Frank Speech

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Frank Speech wrote:Jessica only stood out when it was Cath and her alone on stage- she has a great face but that's it. Her body is a better fit for MW. She would not place at Miss Universe. Mauricia is no Wendy but she is someone who (as is i.e. without plastic surgery) is capable of pulling a top 20 at Miss Universe - way better than anyone else who was in the actual MUTT2013 & 2012 finals. Soleil needs to get boobs and she could be a force to reckon with at MW. I would not mind seeing Soliel at Miss Universe either because she does not fade in group shots. Soliel (with a boob job) is someone worth taking a risk with to send to Miss Universe. She may not have the conventional Miss Universe body but Soleil' average aura in group shots for me equates to the best moment Jessica had at the MUTT2013 final.

You can't just have a pretty face and just an average body and expect to place unless you are representing USA, Philippines or another country that Trump sees as a potential source of good business. That's just the reality of it.

Let's hope the MUTT pageant is above-board this year and they simply choose the best - not the best prepared, not the one with the best answer either - it's the one with the BEST PHYSICAL BEAUTY who should win. No amount of training in the world can compensate for choosing the WRONG young lady....

mAURICA is is a gem with the right makeover and proper training she can kick some major asses at miss universe.She is a gem a stunning girl
yellowyam1

Postby Frank Speech » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:00 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
Frank Speech wrote:Jessica only stood out when it was Cath and her alone on stage- she has a great face but that's it. Her body is a better fit for MW. She would not place at Miss Universe. Mauricia is no Wendy but she is someone who (as is i.e. without plastic surgery) is capable of pulling a top 20 at Miss Universe - way better than anyone else who was in the actual MUTT2013 & 2012 finals. Soleil needs to get boobs and she could be a force to reckon with at MW. I would not mind seeing Soliel at Miss Universe either because she does not fade in group shots. Soliel (with a boob job) is someone worth taking a risk with to send to Miss Universe. She may not have the conventional Miss Universe body but Soleil' average aura in group shots for me equates to the best moment Jessica had at the MUTT2013 final.

mAURICA is is a gem with the right makeover and proper training she can kick some major asses at miss universe.She is a gem a stunning girl

Nothing is guaranteed with Miss Universe unless you are on Trump's power (money) list but I absolutely agree that with a prepared Mauricia De Peza, we would be going to Miss Universe to compete with some semblance of a chance of making the semis as opposed to just helping to make up numbers (which is exactly what we did with Tribe's last 2 selections).

I would prefer though to see a well prepared Mauricia at MW.
Frank Speech

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:17 pm

yellowyam1

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:20 pm

Frank Speech wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

Nothing is guaranteed with Miss Universe unless you are on Trump's power (money) list but I absolutely agree that with a prepared Mauricia De Peza, we would be going to Miss Universe to compete with some semblance of a chance of making the semis as opposed to just helping to make up numbers (which is exactly what we did with Tribe's last 2 selections).

I would prefer though to see a well prepared Mauricia at MW.

Thank you Maurica would be a freaking great rep with the training under peter Ellis and staff. I really think this girl could do come damage at miss universe with the right training
yellowyam1

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:23 pm

yellowyam1

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:24 pm

yellowyam1

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:25 pm

yellowyam1

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:26 pm

this is what tnt needs to make it back into the top 16, stunning sexy and very well grounded
yellowyam1

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe