Miss UNIVERSE Jamaica 2014

Miss UNIVERSE Jamaica 2014

Postby kristof » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:12 pm

kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music

Re: Miss UNIVERSE Jamaica 2014

Postby kristof » Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:13 pm

Last edited by kristof on Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kristof

Postby venice » Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:23 pm

Can you say when the 2014 season starts? They should cut the current queen's reign short.
[youtube]mXrWiJcmvBI[/youtube]
venice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Dance Instructer
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, costume design, make up

Postby wiezgo » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:13 am

KERRIE HAS REPRESENTED US WELL BUT UZURI NEED TO RECOGNIZE THAT THEY NEED TO FIND THE NEXT GIRL NOW. IT WILL TAKE TIME TO PREP HER SO SHE CAN OUTSHINE AND NOT JUST COMPETE. MISS UNIVERSE HAS A FORMULA FOR WINNING OR DOING WELL. MISS VENEZUELA HAS IT AND PHILLIPINES INVESTIGATED AND COPIED IT. JAMAICA HAS TO FIND OUT WHAT GOES INTO EACH PORTION OF THE PREPARATION PROCESS. IT WiLL TAKE UZURI TIME IN RESEARCHING THE WINNING FORMULA AND TIME IN IMPLEMENTING.
Last edited by wiezgo on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
wiezgo
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: anthony
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 2014
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: social observer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, tennis
Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby Silvio » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:34 am

OUR STRATEGY NEED TO CHANGE - EARLY PREPARATION IS THE KEY
Silvio
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Profession: Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Cricket, athletics, beautiful women

Postby wiezgo » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:09 am

Silvio wrote:OUR STRATEGY NEED TO CHANGE - EARLY PREPARATION IS THE KEY

NO PUN OR SARCASM INTENDED, UZURI AND/ OR THEIR PERSONNEL RESPONSIBLE DOES NOT HAVE A CLEAR UNDERSTANDING HAS TO THE CHANGING DYNAMICS OF MISS UNIVERSE. I MUST BE UNDERSTANDING SINCE THEY ARE "THE NEW" FRANCHISE HOLDER. THEY MUST FIGURE OUT THE MISS UNIVERSE PROCESS AND ADDRESS EACH REQUIREMENT. THE PROCESS IN PREPARING WILL ALSO BE A LITTLE RELATIVE TO THE GIRL CHOSEN. I SAID A LITTLE RELATIVE TO THE CHOSEN STUNNER BECAUSE I EXPECT UZURI TO PICK A STUNNER AND TO FIND AND TO ESTABLISH A WINNING PROCESS, SO THEY CAN TURN EVEN A SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE GIRL INTO AN AMAZING WOMAN. IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO THE BEAUTY BUSINESS, YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE THE BEST OR KEEP YOUR DOLLARS FOR OTHER PASSIONATE INTEREST. IF I SEE ANYTHING RELATIVELY IMPORTANT THAT COULD BE OF HELP, I WILL POST IT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE A FAULT FINDER WITH NO CONSTRUCTIVE SUGGESTIONS.
wiezgo

Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby redbird35 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:31 pm

venice wrote:They should cut the current queen's reign short.

I agree with both of you. But Jamaica will clap at Miss Universe until Uzuri (i) figures out that the big mistake they made in 2013 was in picking the plain girl instead of the stunner and (ii) updates their designs.

I can't wait to see who comes out this year. I hope to see some fresh faces.
IT'S NOT PERSONAL, IT'S PAGEANTRY (TM)
[youtube]aUtRN6J3Nwo[/youtube]
redbird35

Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1964
Profession: fashion
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby yellowyam » Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:01 pm

redbird35 wrote:

I agree with both of you. But Jamaica will clap at Miss Universe until Uzuri (i) figures out that the big mistake they made in 2013 was in picking the plain girl instead of the stunner and (ii) updates their designs.

Amen their designs are very dated. I hope she we some fresh stunners this time around.If no real stunners shows up then I think it would be wise to call CD and just send her this year until they figure things out.
yellowyam
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alex
Date of Birth: 23 Apr 1981
Profession: MANAGER
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading and running
Message: Write a message here thanks for making me apart of your great team.

Postby redbird35 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:07 pm

yellowyam wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

Amen their designs are very dated. I hope she we some fresh stunners this time around.If no real stunners shows up then I think it would be wise to call CD and just send her this year until they figure things out.

Exactly. I wish they would just copy a designer gown and call it a day. I think a problem they have as well is that they tend to use cheap looking fabrics, which almost always translates to cheap-looking gowns. Also, they need to pay attention to what happened to Jamaica World and Puerto Rico Universe in 2013. Styling on the day of competition matters. Please experiment all day every day in advance of the finals to find the perfect look. But once you find it, please stick to it.
IT'S NOT PERSONAL, IT'S PAGEANTRY (TM)
redbird35

Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1964
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby kristof » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:08 pm

venice wrote:Can you say when the 2014 season starts? They should cut the current queen's reign short.

Nothing is confirmed yet.
kristof

Postby kristof » Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:22 pm

They also need to scout great girls. The major issue is that these pageants are not well organized, they only crop up when they are due.
kristof

Postby yellowyam » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:15 am

redbird35 wrote:
yellowyam wrote:
redbird35 wrote:

Exactly. I wish they would just copy a designer gown and call it a day. I think a problem they have as well is that they tend to use cheap looking fabrics, which almost always translates to cheap-looking gowns. Also, they need to pay attention to what happened to Jamaica World and Puerto Rico Universe in 2013. Styling on the day of competition matters. Please experiment all day every day in advance of the finals to find the perfect look. But once you find it, please stick to it.

Someone should send them a link for project runway on YouTube so they can get ideas on how to update their gowns.
They should use Kerrie or Yendi to train the girls on their walks.
I hope that dark skin girl who was second runner up to Kerrie screen again she is stunning
yellowyam

Postby wiezgo » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:20 am

THIS IS ONE OF MISS UNIVERSE, MOLLY'S, INTERVIEWS WITH SOME VALUABLE POINTERS ON PREPARING MISS JAMAICA OR A MISS FROM ANY COUNTRY ENTERING THE MISS UNIVERSE ARENA. ONE AMONG THE MANY THINGS SHE SAID THAT IS INTERESTING IN HER WORDS "IT IS NOT A BEAUTY PAGEANT IT IS A CHALLENGE PAGEANT": [youtube]PI5piavxshA[/youtube] TRUE, BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE A CHALLENGING BATTLE FOR MANY COUNTRIES. ANYWAY, SHE SAID THAT SHE GAVE HER HEART AND SOUL TO THIS AND I MUST LIST SOME OF THINGS SHE SAID EVENTHOUGH IT IS IN THE VIDEO BUT I WISH TO HIGHLIGHT THE DETAILS OF THE PROCESS; GETS UP AT 3AM TO PREPARE, TRAINING ON HOW TO LET BEAUTY AND SMILE RADIATE FROM THE INSIDE, SHE HAD ENGLISH AND ORATORY LESSONS, SHE HAD BODY LANGUAGE LESSONS, CATWALK LESSONS AND TRAINING ON EMOTIONAL SUPPORT TO BE STRONGER, SHE HAD TO LEARN TO DO HAIR AND MAKEUP. IN ADDITION, SHE WORKED IN MEDIA SO SHE LEARNED IMPORTANT SKILLS TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE AND BEING ON CAMERA. ( WITH THE MEDIA EXPOSURE KIND OF REMINDS ME OF YENDI). SHE LEARNED EVERYTHING EXCEPTIONALLY WELL, CONGRATULATIONS, MOLLY. :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p THE TRANSFORMATION WAS AMAZING BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE:Image OLD MOLLY Image NEW MOLLY. SHE IS A BRAND NEW AMAZING WOMAN. THIS IS THE PROCESS EVENTHOUGH THERE MAYBE MORE WHICH WAS UNMENTIONED.
wiezgo

Postby yellowyam » Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:08 pm

wiezgo wrote:THIS IS ONE OF MISS UNIVERSE, MOLLY'S, INTERVIEWS WITH SOME VALUABLE POINTERS ON PREPARING MISS JAMAICA OR A MISS FROM ANY COUNTRY ENTERING THE MISS UNIVERSE ARENA. ONE AMONG THE MANY THINGS SHE SAID THAT IS INTERESTING IN HER WORDS "IT IS NOT A BEAUTY PAGEANT IT IS A CHALLENGE PAGEANT": [youtube]PI5piavxshA[/youtube] TRUE, BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE A CHALLENGING BATTLE FOR MANY COUNTRIES. ANYWAY, SHE SAID THAT SHE GAVE HER HEART AND SOUL TO THIS AND I MUST LIST SOME OF THINGS SHE SAID EVENTHOUGH IT IS IN THE VIDEO BUT I WISH TO HIGHLIGHT THE DETAILS OF THE PROCESS; GETS UP AT 3AM TO PREPARE, TRAINING ON HOW TO LET BEAUTY AND SMILE RADIATE FROM THE INSIDE, SHE HAD ENGLISH AND ORATORY LESSONS, SHE HAD BODY LANGUAGE LESSONS, CATWALK LESSONS AND TRAINING ON EMOTIONAL SUPPORT TO BE STRONGER, SHE HAD TO LEARN TO DO HAIR AND MAKEUP. IN ADDITION, SHE WORKED IN MEDIA SO SHE LEARNED IMPORTANT SKILLS TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE AND BEING ON CAMERA. ( WITH THE MEDIA EXPOSURE KIND OF REMINDS ME OF YENDI). SHE LEARNED EVERYTHING EXCEPTIONALLY WELL, CONGRATULATIONS, MOLLY. :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p THE TRANSFORMATION WAS AMAZING BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE:Image OLD MOLLY Image NEW MOLLY. SHE IS A BRAND NEW AMAZING WOMAN. THIS IS THE PROCESS EVENTHOUGH THERE MAYBE MORE WHICH WAS UNMENTIONED.

Molly is nobody beauty queen, that damn crown was brought. She wasn't even the best in prlims this interview is pure BS. Go back and watch the prelims and you will clearly see that ay lease 40 other girls outshoned Molly even your favorite the lovely Heather outshoned Molly in perlims.
yellowyam

Postby wiezgo » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:52 pm

YELLOWYAM, THE POINT THAT I AM TRYING TO MAKE WITH MOLLY'S INTERVIEW IS NOT TO CELEBRATE HER BUT TO GATHER INFORMATION ON WHAT VENEZUELA IS DOING THAT WE NEED TO DO IN ORDER TO GET OUT OF THE SLUMP WE ARE IN. PROBABLY THEM PAYING HIGH FRANCHISE FEE TO SECURE A POSITION IS A FACTOR, BUT I HAVE CHOSEN TO GIVE MISS UNIVERSE THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT THAT PERHAPS BEAUTY IS STILL THE MOST RELEVANT FACTOR IN THE PAGEANT. THE NEXT FACTOR THAT I AM SEEING IS THAT BEAUTIES WITH A "PREPARED" SOPHISTISCATED CONFIDENCE AND A SEXY AURA IS MOST PREFERRED. REPEATEDLY VENEZUELA GIVE THIS SAME CHARACTER AND AURA. NOW THE PHILLIPINES IS CONSISTENTLY DOING THE SAME AND THEY ARE APPARENTLY REWARDED. I SAY WE NEED TO LEARN AND COPY. IT IS HARD FOR JAMAICANS' FOREXAMPLE TO BE OSTENTATIOUSLY SHOWY. WE SAY IT IS SHOWING OFF, BUT, SO FAR, FROM THE RECENT "MUJ" , YENDI IS THE ONLY ONE WHO WAS ABLE TO BLEND A SHOWY SOPHISTICATION, SEXINESS, INDEPTH INTELLIGENCE AND POISE IN ONE PACKAGE TO FULLY NAIL THE NEW MISS UNIVERSE EXPECTATIONS AND IT WORKED. VENEZUELA AND NOW PHILLIPINES ARE TURNING OUT THIS PROTOTYPE BY THE DOZENS, SO THERE IS A FORMULA. THE DONALD LOVES WHAT VENEZUELA IS DOING .[youtube]AZw_4up7Evk[/youtube] IT IS IN ENGLISH. JUST HEAR WHAT HE IS SAYING. IT IS AN INDICATION AS TO WHAT HE IS LOOKING FOR.
wiezgo

Postby wiezgo » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:43 pm

wiezgo wrote:THIS IS ONE OF MISS UNIVERSE, MOLLY'S, INTERVIEWS WITH SOME VALUABLE POINTERS ON PREPARING MISS JAMAICA OR A MISS FROM ANY COUNTRY ENTERING THE MISS UNIVERSE ARENA. ONE AMONG THE MANY THINGS SHE SAID THAT IS INTERESTING IN HER WORDS "IT IS NOT A BEAUTY PAGEANT IT IS A CHALLENGE PAGEANT": [youtube]PI5piavxshA[/youtube] TRUE, BECAUSE IT SEEMS TO BE A CHALLENGING BATTLE FOR MANY COUNTRIES. ANYWAY, SHE SAID THAT SHE GAVE HER HEART AND SOUL TO THIS AND I MUST LIST SOME OF THINGS SHE SAID EVENTHOUGH IT IS IN THE VIDEO BUT I WISH TO HIGHLIGHT THE DETAILS OF THE PROCESS; GETS UP AT 3AM TO PREPARE, TRAINING ON HOW TO LET BEAUTY AND SMILE RADIATE FROM THE INSIDE, SHE HAD ENGLISH AND ORATORY LESSONS, SHE HAD BODY LANGUAGE LESSONS, CATWALK LESSONS AND TRAINING ON EMOTIONAL SUPPORT TO BE STRONGER, SHE HAD TO LEARN TO DO HAIR AND MAKEUP. IN ADDITION, SHE WORKED IN MEDIA SO SHE LEARNED IMPORTANT SKILLS TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE AND BEING ON CAMERA. ( WITH THE MEDIA EXPOSURE KIND OF REMINDS ME OF YENDI). SHE LEARNED EVERYTHING EXCEPTIONALLY WELL, CONGRATULATIONS, MOLLY. :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p THE TRANSFORMATION WAS AMAZING BOTH INSIDE AND OUTSIDE:Image OLD MOLLY Image NEW MOLLY. SHE IS A BRAND NEW AMAZING WOMAN. THIS IS THE PROCESS EVENTHOUGH THERE MAYBE MORE WHICH WAS UNMENTIONED.
I HAVE REPOSTED TO ADD THE PART UNMENTIONED "THE UN-NAUTRAL PART OF THE MISS VENEZUELA PAGENTRY" I HAD POSTED THIS A LITTLE WHILE AGO TO HIGHLIGHT SOME NATURAL PROCESSES MISS VENEZUELA TAKES IN SUCCESSFULLY PREPARING THEIR GIRLS ALTHOUGH MOLLY CLEARLY DIDN'T MENTION THAT A PART OF HER PREPARATION MAY HAVE INCLUDED PLASTIC SURGERY, I WAS SHOCKED AT THE EXTREME LENGTHS SOME GIRLS WENT TO WIN [youtube]e9s9ETf90k0[/youtube]
wiezgo

Postby red*bird35 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Yellowyam/Yellowyam1 -- I love you, but it is madness to say that Kerrie Baylis outshined Venezeula in prelims. I wish there was a video of their isolated performance in the prelims. Venezuela killed in swimsuit. Her performance in evening gown was slightly stiff as she come down the stairs, but her gown was fabulous and her styling was on-point. Kerrie Baylis was not even in the same zip code when it came to the gown, beauty or overall stage deportment. Come on guys, its ok to support your queen but please be realistic. Kerrie has a great walk and that is about it for her. I know I am repeating myself, but you guys don't seem to understand that she is lacking the most basic ingredient for a beauty queen -- beauty! Moroever, her gown was cheap and tacky!

[youtube]M98D72GX1XA[/youtube]

Veneuzeula -- shante you stay. Jamaica -- sashay away.

Where is The_Critic to put a stop to the madness? LOL
Last edited by red*bird35 on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's not Personal, It's Pageantry (TM).

red*bird35

Real Life Name/Nick: redbird35
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:06 pm

red*bird35 wrote:Yellowyam/Yellowyam1 -- I love you, but it is madness to say that Kerrie Baylis outshined Venezeula in prelims. I wish there was a video of their isolated performance in the prelims. Venezuela killed in swimsuit. Her performance in evening gown was slightly stiff as she come down the stairs, but her gown was fabulous and her styling was on-point. Kerrie Baylis was not even in the same zip code when it came to the gown, beauty or overall stage deportment. Come on guys, its ok to support your queen but please be realistic. Kerrie has a great walk and that is about it for her. I know I am repeating myself, but you guys don't seem to understand that she is lacking the most basic ingredient for a beauty queen -- beauty! Moroever, her gown was cheap and tacky!

Veneuzeula -- shante you stay. Jamiaca -- sashay away.

DEADING WITH LAUGH LOL. I LIKE KERRY OVER PERFORMANCES BETTER THAN VZ. HER WALK TO ME WAS BETTER THAN VZ. TO BE HONEST I DON'T FINE VZ ALL THAT GOOD LOOKING. NOT MY CUP OF TEA .NOT SAYING THAT KERRIE SHOULD HAVE MADE TOP 15, I AM ONLY SAYING THAT SHE AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE AT MISS UNIVERSE.
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby red*bird35 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:17 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
red*bird35 wrote:Yellowyam/Yellowyam1 -- I love you, but it is madness to say that Kerrie Baylis outshined Venezeula in prelims. I wish there was a video of their isolated performance in the prelims. Venezuela killed in swimsuit. Her performance in evening gown was slightly stiff as she come down the stairs, but her gown was fabulous and her styling was on-point. Kerrie Baylis was not even in the same zip code when it came to the gown, beauty or overall stage deportment. Come on guys, its ok to support your queen but please be realistic. Kerrie has a great walk and that is about it for her. I know I am repeating myself, but you guys don't seem to understand that she is lacking the most basic ingredient for a beauty queen -- beauty! Moroever, her gown was cheap and tacky!

DEADING WITH LAUGH LOL. I LIKE KERRY OVER PERFORMANCES BETTER THAN VZ. HER WALK TO ME WAS BETTER THAN VZ. TO BE HONEST I DON'T FINE VZ ALL THAT GOOD LOOKING. NOT MY CUP OF TEA .NOT SAYING THAT KERRIE SHOULD HAVE MADE TOP 15, I AM ONLY SAYING THAT SHE AN AMAZING PERFORMANCE AT MISS UNIVERSE.

OK. LOL. I love Kerrie's walk. She really knows how to bring it on the runway. But as I am looking at those pictures side-by-side, I can't get over how cheap and tacky her gown looks. What was Uzuri thinking? There is no way she was gonna place wearing that hot mess of a gown.

Venezuela was not my favorite either, but she won fair and square. Plus my favorite (PR) self-sabotaged with that poor styling in swimsuit.

red*bird35

Postby wiezgo » Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Mr REDBIRD HELLO WHY YOU ATTACKING KERRIE ??? KERRIE WENT TO MOSCOW WITH WAT GOD GAVE HER. SHE IS NOT A PLASTIC SURGERY UP BEAUTY.
wiezgo

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:09 pm

red*bird35 wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

OK. LOL. I love Kerrie's walk. She really knows how to bring it on the runway. But as I am looking at those pictures side-by-side, I can't get over how cheap and tacky her gown looks. What was Uzuri thinking? There is no way she was gonna place wearing that hot mess of a gown.

Venezuela was not my favorite either, but she won fair and square. Plus my favorite (PR) self-sabotaged with that poor styling in swimsuit.

THOSE DESIGNERS ARE A HOT MESS. WENDY'S GOWN WAS A MESS, DEANNA GOWN WAS A MESS, KERRIE GOWN WAS MESS AND SO WAS MISS WORLD 2013. THEY NEED TO FIRE THOSE DESIGNERS AND BRING YOUNGER AND FRESHER DESIGNERS . UNTIL THEY GET NEW DESIGNERS OUR GIRLS WILL NEVER HAVE A FAIR CHANCE AT WINNING ANY CROWNS ANYTIME SOON.
FUNNY I WAS WATCHING SOME OLD MISS WORLD AND MISS UNIVERSE YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM TEH 80S AND 90S AND I MUST SAY JAMAICA'S GOWNS BACK IN THE DAYS WHERE AWESOME.THEY PUT TODAY'S HOT MESSES OF GOWNS TO DAMN SHAME
yellowyam1

Postby wiezgo » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:34 pm

FORGET THE GOWNS, WE NEED TO HIRE A PLASTIC SURGEON TO COMPETE WITH ALL THE FAKENESS.
wiezgo

Postby red*bird35 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:48 pm

wiezgo wrote:Mr REDBIRD HELLO WHY YOU ATTACKING KERRIE ??? KERRIE WENT TO MOSCOW WITH WAT GOD GAVE HER. SHE IS NOT A PLASTIC SURGERY UP BEAUTY.

Guuuuuuurl Please.

Nobody is attacking that plain girl in your avatar. I am just speaking the truth. And please upgrade your shade -- I don't know which of the many queens who placed higher than Kerrie you are trying to be shady about. The fact remains that she is a certified clapper -- maybe she would not have been the most bashed MJU ever if she had fixed her flaws with some corrective surgery. Even Mario/God of Beauty said she needed surgery before he would support her.

Here is what he had to say about it in the other thread when he was being honest about her:

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:
the critic wrote:HEATHER BAYLIS COULD BE A STUNNER BUT SHE'D NEED A MASTER COSMETIC SURGEON AND SOME MORE TIME. LOL

SHE WOULD HAVE TO GET HER NOSE CARVED INTO A CUTER SHAPE, HER NOSE BRIDGE IS TOO LONG.
THEN GIVE HER LIPOSUCTION FOR HER CHEEKS N CHIN. THE EXCESS FAT MAKES HER FACE LOOK KINDA FRUMPY N SQUEEZED LIKE A HOT BREAD. LOL

USE SOME OF THE FACE FAT N INJECT IN HER LIPS, THEY ARE WAY TOO FLAT N THIN.

TINT HER HAIR A BIT, THE JET BLACK WEAVE DOESN'T WORK. DARK BROWN WITH HIGHLIGHTS WILL DO.

HMMMMM, THOSE ARE SOME OF THE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT I HAVE SUGGESTED ALREADY....AND I GUESS THEY HAVE DONE SOME LIPOSUCTION INJECTIONS.THE HAIR WILL BE DIFFERENT....I AM NOT SURE WHAT ELSE THEY WILL DO...BUT I DOUBT THEY WILL DO ANYTHING MAJOR BECAUSE THERE IS NOT MUCH TIME FOR HEALING...SHE WILL JUST BE ANOTHER MICHELLE MACLEAN OF NAMIBIA IN 1992...LOL :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

You are no friend of Kerrie's or you would tell her that pageantry is not for her.

red*bird35

Postby wiezgo » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:19 pm

red*bird35 wrote:
wiezgo wrote:Mr REDBIRD HELLO WHY YOU ATTACKING KERRIE ??? KERRIE WENT TO MOSCOW WITH WAT GOD GAVE HER. SHE IS NOT A PLASTIC SURGERY UP BEAUTY.

Guuuuuuurl Please.

Nobody is attacking that plain girl in your avatar. I am just speaking the truth. And please upgrade your shade -- I don't know which of the many queens who placed higher than Kerrie you are trying to be shady about. The fact remains that she is a certified clapper -- maybe she would not have been the most bashed MJU ever if she had fixed her flaws with some corrective surgery. Even Mario/God of Beauty said she needed surgery before he would support her.

Here is what he had to say about it in the other thread when he was being honest about her:

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:
the critic wrote:HEATHER BAYLIS COULD BE A STUNNER BUT SHE'D NEED A MASTER COSMETIC SURGEON AND SOME MORE TIME. LOL

SHE WOULD HAVE TO GET HER NOSE CARVED INTO A CUTER SHAPE, HER NOSE BRIDGE IS TOO LONG.
THEN GIVE HER LIPOSUCTION FOR HER CHEEKS N CHIN. THE EXCESS FAT MAKES HER FACE LOOK KINDA FRUMPY N SQUEEZED LIKE A HOT BREAD. LOL

USE SOME OF THE FACE FAT N INJECT IN HER LIPS, THEY ARE WAY TOO FLAT N THIN.

TINT HER HAIR A BIT, THE JET BLACK WEAVE DOESN'T WORK. DARK BROWN WITH HIGHLIGHTS WILL DO.

HMMMMM, THOSE ARE SOME OF THE RECOMMENDATIONS THAT I HAVE SUGGESTED ALREADY....AND I GUESS THEY HAVE DONE SOME LIPOSUCTION INJECTIONS.THE HAIR WILL BE DIFFERENT....I AM NOT SURE WHAT ELSE THEY WILL DO...BUT I DOUBT THEY WILL DO ANYTHING MAJOR BECAUSE THERE IS NOT MUCH TIME FOR HEALING...SHE WILL JUST BE ANOTHER MICHELLE MACLEAN OF NAMIBIA IN 1992...LOL :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

You are no friend of Kerrie's or you would tell her that pageantry is not for her.

WELL, YOU ALL ARE SO UNGRATEFUL. KERRIE WENT AND REP US SHE GOT NOTICED SOME COUNTRIES WOUD HAVE BEGGED FOR MISS UNIVERSE TO GIVE THEM THE TIME OF DAY, BUT YOU ALL DON'T WORRY BECAUSE JAMAICA WON'T WIN MISS UNIVERSE SINCE PLASTIC SURGERY IS NOT IN OUR CARDS, AND IF JAMAICA WOULD EVEN THINK ABOUT IT, I WOULD DEFINITELY CAUTION THEM NEVER TO DO THAT FOR TWO REASONS: WHY LET MISS UNIVERSE BRAINWASH US INTO SOME SPECIFIC CONCEPT OF BEAUTY, SO THAT WE WOULD ENCOURAGE OUR GIRLS TO GO UNDER A KNIFE AND THE NEXT REASON NOT TO IS THAT SOME OF YOU ON THIS THREAD ARE THE EPITOMY OF UNGRATEFULNESS WHY SHOULD SOMEONE LISTEN TO PEOPLE AND BUTCHER THEMSELVES. IF ONE OF OUR GIRLS DECIDE TO DO SURGERY LET IT BE BECAUSE SHE SO DESIRES .
wiezgo

Postby the critic » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:16 am

MY JAMAICAN PEEPS. ITS MARCH N Y'ALL STILL HAVENT COOKED UP NOTHING YET?

HURRY UP...I AM TIRED OF WATER CRACKERS...TO MUCH WHITE FLOUR AINT GOOD. LOL
the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:53 am

the critic wrote:MY JAMAICAN PEEPS. ITS MARCH N Y'ALL STILL HAVENT COOKED UP NOTHING YET?

HURRY UP...I AM TIRED OF WATER CRACKERS...TO MUCH WHITE FLOUR AINT GOOD. LOL

what is Kerry up these days?
yellowyam1

Postby Malcanthet » Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Wish you didn't post the pre and post photos of Molly.....it became apparently what we see now is more than just a great makeup job....the woman obviously had major work done...a nose job was one ofthem. So much for all the claim that she is "natural"....
Malcanthet
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Profession: Adm Asst
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby kristof » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:12 pm

Malcanthet wrote:Wish you didn't post the pre and post photos of Molly.....it became apparently what we see now is more than just a great makeup job....the woman obviously had major work done...a nose job was one ofthem. So much for all the claim that she is "natural"....

I believe Isler is natural for the most part. The old photo was taken at age 15 the other was 25, post Miss Universe. The only difference is that she looks more polished and glamorous in the newer photo. However its clear she had some cosmetic work done on her teeth.
kristof

Postby wiezgo » Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:13 pm

kristof wrote:
Malcanthet wrote:Wish you didn't post the pre and post photos of Molly.....it became apparently what we see now is more than just a great makeup job....the woman obviously had major work done...a nose job was one ofthem. So much for all the claim that she is "natural"....

I believe Isler is natural for the most part. The old photo was taken at age 15 the other was 25, post Miss Universe. The only difference is that she looks more polished and glamorous in the newer photo. However its clear she had some cosmetic work done on her teeth.

WHY WOULD WE SWEAR ABOUT A LITTLE PLASTIC SURGERY WITH VENEZUELAN CONTESTANTS. ARE WE BLIND??? DON'T WE ALL SEE RHINOPLASTY WITH MOLLY. I LIKE HER, BUT I REFUSE TO BE IN DENIAL. THIS IS THEIR 2012 ENTRANT BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE:IRENE ESSER Image FUNNY, I THINK THEIR PLASTIC SURGEON AND OSMEL DOES AN AMAZING JOB. WE ARE IN TROUBLE BECAUSE MISS VENEZUELA HAS NO LIMITS WHEN IT COMES TO DOING ANYTHING TO WIN AND DONALD COMMENDS THEM.
wiezgo

Postby the critic » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:40 am

CZ STILL DOING HER THING.
the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Next

Return to Miss Universe