Miss UNIVERSE Jamaica 2014

Re: Miss UNIVERSE Jamaica 2014

Postby the critic » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:00 am

miss_ting wrote:wow,,zandrea has really slimmed down nicely!!

BOTH LOOK STYLISH BUT THESE BITCHES NEED TO SPICE UP THEIR HAIR.

the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby IslandPrincess » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:28 am

MrBeau wrote:
miss_ting wrote:
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:
miss_ting wrote:
Missus wrote:
wiezgo wrote:ImageKACI CAN BE REFRESHING AND COMMERCIAL IN A ONE MOMENTImage AND THE NEXT MOMENT SHE CAN BE STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS AND INTRIGUING. SHE HAS WONDERFUL DIVERSITY.

This girl is stunning. Forgive my ignorance, but has Jamaica ever sent a Caucasian girl in any beauty pageant? I know you guys have a small percentage of European immigrants, but I've never seen one compete in pageantry.

YES, JAMAICA HAS SENT TWO WHITE JAMAICAN GIRLS TO MISS UNIVERSE.....ONE IN 1990(SHE PLACED 12TH) AND THE OTHER IN 2013.....I WILL POST SOME PICS FOR YOU....I'VE ACTUALLY MET MICHELLE HALL IN 1990, YOUNG AND PRETTY.THERE WAS ALSO CHRISTINE STRAW WHO IS HALF GERMAN, SHE COMPETED IN 2004 AND MADE TOP 10.

AND ALSO, JAMAICA HAS SENT SEVERAL WHITE JAMAICAN GIRLS TO MISS WORLD..... :#)]

Kerrie Baylis could also pass for white. Im not sure which other white girls were sent to Miss Universe, they looked more mixed. For MW..I think the only white girls were Kerrie Baylis, Cindy BReakspeare..and Joan Crawford. All others either looked mixed, or black. Kaci looks white, but I know she is mixed. I can forsee the images in the papers of white kerrie baylis, crowning her successor, a white Kaci (both names coincidentally start with "K" LOL)...Jamaicans will not be happy, but who cares right??

BOTH KACI'S PARENTS ARE OF MIXED RACE. NATASHA LEE MARCANIK IS ALSO WHITE LIKE CINDY AND CAROL.. AND REMEMBER LISA MAHFOOD HAS NO BLACK PARENTS....I'VE MET LISA MAHFOOD AND SHE LOOKS WHITE TO ME WHEN WE MET IN KINGSTON AT HER THEN TRAVEL AGENCY :-j

Yes, Kacis parents are mixed..but she looks white, thanks to the strong white genes. Her brother looks more mixed. I dont know natasha marcanik, strange name..is it Jamaican? I thought lisa mahfood was lebanese. Weve had a lot of whitish winners though, very disproportionate. Its why we should never choose avg whites, this will only make it more difficult for deserving white Jamaicans to win. LOL. I am part white myself, but have a little of everything, I can relate to all races winning- out of many ONE. I luv it.

Natasha Marcanik is MJW '89 and she is of Lebanese or Syrian descent just like Lisa Mahfood and they are not considered white.

The only white representative I can recall is perhaps Cindy.

I have heard conflicting stories about Carol Joan Crawford's race. The few occasions my late grandmothers spoke about beauty contests, they said she looked white but really wasn't and is what they call Jamaican white (whatever that means).

Michelle Hall who was 15th overall in Miss Universe '90 and not 12th as that would have been Rachel Stuart, looked white as well but is she 100% Caucasian? That I don't know and honestly didn't question it until now. I don't think she's white like a Rosina Casserly or a Jacqui Breakspeare (1st runner up to Cornelia Parchment in '82) but I could be wrong so don't quote me on that.

Rosina Casserly is also what your grandmother would call "white Jamaican". Her father is not white, but her mother is. Has she aged out? I would LOVE o see her re-enter.
IslandPrincess
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: ToniC
Date of Birth: 12 Oct 1986
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student of Life
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Reading and pageantry.

Postby IslandPrincess » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:39 am

Facially, Zandrea is amazing. I like her face even better than Shanice's, tbh. But, Red, is correct (as usual). Her beauty was never in question. Kaci, with her strange beauty and her readiness and sex appeal make her the front runner, and not Zandrea. Wow, she really is slimming down nicely. Her weight loss is inspiring. I'm happy to see that she is well and having a good time, I know that working out to achieve weightloss is difficult when one has Lupus.

Dianne sounds great in the intense clip.
IslandPrincess

Real Life Name/Nick: ToniC
Date of Birth: 12 Oct 1986
Profession: Student of Life
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Reading and pageantry.

Postby miss_ting » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:25 am

the critic wrote:
miss_ting wrote:wow,,zandrea has really slimmed down nicely!!

BOTH LOOK STYLISH BUT THESE BITCHES NEED TO SPICE UP THEIR HAIR.

agreed. I would cut/style zandreas hair evenly, the natural hair stands out, and suit her look. Am not sure what can be done to Kacis short hair though, I dont think she could pull off the different looks weve seen with someone like TEssanne Chin who is edgier...
Last edited by miss_ting on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
miss_ting
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion

Postby miss_ting » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:33 am

If zandrea is not sent to Miss Universe this yr, I hope theyll send her next yr, her potential is too great to ignore. The progress she has made in just a few weeks give insight into how far we can take her. She has no model experience or professional training, so a little help will propel her in the right direction to be a front runner at Miss Universe. Lets hope she has the personality as well, if her personality is flat, it wont work.
miss_ting

Postby Danamoguy22 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:41 pm

miss_ting wrote:If zandrea is not sent to Miss Universe this yr, I hope theyll send her next yr, her potential is too great to ignore. The progress she has made in just a few weeks give insight into how far we can take her. She has no model experience or professional training, so a little help will propel her in the right direction to be a front runner at Miss Universe. Lets hope she has the personality as well, if her personality is flat, it wont work.

I agree with you. Like I said before Zandrea is stunning just not sure if she is physically, mentally and intellectually ready. Give her some model exposure and professional grooming and she would be ready. She needs someone like Mr Image who understands beauty from a 2014 perspective and beyond. Well I'm hoping there will be videos of the girls released so we can assess their personalities.
Danamoguy22

Date of Birth: 28 Jun 1993
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Social Activism, Track and Field, Hiking, Reading,
Message: To make our way we must have firm resolve, persistence and tenacity...we must work hard all the way.

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:53 pm

:zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...
BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby obrigado » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:48 pm

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote::zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...

LMAO!!!!
obrigado

Real Life Name/Nick: obrigado
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1975
Profession: fashion merchandiser
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: fashion, tennis, travel

Postby red*bird35 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Hello mortals. It almost time for Red's MUJ Prediction List. We have spent a lot of time talking about the 4 Frontrunners, so we might focus our list on some of the girls who are fighting to make it to the Top 5. We see it every year in Jamaican pageantry -- one or two unexpected girls make it to the Top 5 and one or two Frontrunners bite the dust. Stay tuned, we are gonna reveal who we think the the "wtf" placers are gonna be and which one or two of the Front Runners are gonna join the MUJ Clappers Club.
It's not Personal, It's Pageantry (TM).

[youtube]aUtRN6J3Nwo[/youtube]
red*bird35

Real Life Name/Nick: redbird35
Profession: fashion
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby Ornelya » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:41 pm

Kaci all the way ! :hx
I'm not really a big fan of short hairstyle, particularly like Kaci's one, but It's suit her very well ! :=p

Ornelya
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Date of Birth: 18 Dec 2014
Profession: Princess'♥
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants, travel, music

Postby MrBeau » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:19 pm

IslandPrincess wrote:
MrBeau wrote:
miss_ting wrote:
miss_ting wrote:
Missus wrote:
wiezgo wrote:ImageKACI CAN BE REFRESHING AND COMMERCIAL IN A ONE MOMENTImage AND THE NEXT MOMENT SHE CAN BE STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS AND INTRIGUING. SHE HAS WONDERFUL DIVERSITY.

This girl is stunning. Forgive my ignorance, but has Jamaica ever sent a Caucasian girl in any beauty pageant? I know you guys have a small percentage of European immigrants, but I've never seen one compete in pageantry.

YES, JAMAICA HAS SENT TWO WHITE JAMAICAN GIRLS TO MISS UNIVERSE.....ONE IN 1990(SHE PLACED 12TH) AND THE OTHER IN 2013.....I WILL POST SOME PICS FOR YOU....I'VE ACTUALLY MET MICHELLE HALL IN 1990, YOUNG AND PRETTY.THERE WAS ALSO CHRISTINE STRAW WHO IS HALF GERMAN, SHE COMPETED IN 2004 AND MADE TOP 10.

Kerrie Baylis could also pass for white. Im not sure which other white girls were sent to Miss Universe, they looked more mixed. For MW..I think the only white girls were Kerrie Baylis, Cindy BReakspeare..and Joan Crawford. All others either looked mixed, or black. Kaci looks white, but I know she is mixed. I can forsee the images in the papers of white kerrie baylis, crowning her successor, a white Kaci (both names coincidentally start with "K" LOL)...Jamaicans will not be happy, but who cares right??

BOTH KACI'S PARENTS ARE OF MIXED RACE. NATASHA LEE MARCANIK IS ALSO WHITE LIKE CINDY AND CAROL.. AND REMEMBER LISA MAHFOOD HAS NO BLACK PARENTS....I'VE MET LISA MAHFOOD AND SHE LOOKS WHITE TO ME WHEN WE MET IN KINGSTON AT HER THEN TRAVEL AGENCY :-j

Yes, Kacis parents are mixed..but she looks white, thanks to the strong white genes. Her brother looks more mixed. I dont know natasha marcanik, strange name..is it Jamaican? I thought lisa mahfood was lebanese. Weve had a lot of whitish winners though, very disproportionate. Its why we should never choose avg whites, this will only make it more difficult for deserving white Jamaicans to win. LOL. I am part white myself, but have a little of everything, I can relate to all races winning- out of many ONE. I luv it.

Natasha Marcanik is MJW '89 and she is of Lebanese or Syrian descent just like Lisa Mahfood and they are not considered white.

I have heard conflicting stories about Carol Joan Crawford's race. The few occasions my late grandmothers spoke about beauty contests, they said she looked white but really wasn't and is what they call Jamaican white (whatever that means).

Michelle Hall who was 15th overall in Miss Universe '90 and not 12th as that would have been Rachel Stuart, looked white as well but is she 100% Caucasian? That I don't know and honestly didn't question it until now. I don't think she's white like a Rosina Casserly or a Jacqui Breakspeare (1st runner up to Cornelia Parchment in '82) but I could be wrong so don't quote me on that.

Rosina Casserly is also what your grandmother would call "white Jamaican". Her father is not white, but her mother is. Has she aged out? I would LOVE o see her re-enter.

I guess we've never had a full white Miss Jamaica or runner up it seems.

Rosina should be about 26, I think she was 19 when she entered.
MrBeau
MrBeau

Date of Birth: 20 Jun 1978
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants/Sports

Postby Danamoguy22 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:34 pm

MrBeau wrote:
IslandPrincess wrote:
MrBeau wrote:
miss_ting wrote:
miss_ting wrote:
Missus wrote:

I guess we've never had a full white Miss Jamaica or runner up it seems.

Rosina should be about 26, I think she was 19 when she entered.

Rosina is in the emirates, Dubai I believe. She just got her residency card there not too long ago. Pageants have been long behind her, she's making that "money honey" as a host of a tv program there.
Danamoguy22

Date of Birth: 28 Jun 1993
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Social Activism, Track and Field, Hiking, Reading,
Message: To make our way we must have firm resolve, persistence and tenacity...we must work hard all the way.

Postby wiezgo » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:09 pm

ImageImage
wiezgo

Real Life Name/Nick: anthony
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 2014
Profession: social observer
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, tennis
Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby red*bird35 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:28 am

wiezgo wrote:Image

Werrrrrrrrrrrrrk! This is Kaci's "crown her and done" picture! Thanks Plain Poster. Maybe you can use this pic as your new avatar.

red*bird35

Postby cocorica » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:51 am

[size=150][/size]BLAH BLAZE, BLAH YELLOWYAM! MY FRIEND YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY AS ALWAYS. WEH TOUGH YAM ANASTASIA PIERRE DEH WID HAR MISS UNIVERSE CROWN? YOU ALWAYS A BACK DI UNDA DOG AND WHEN MI SAY DOG MI MEAN UNDA DI DAMN DOG!!. NOW IN ALL FAIRNESS ROCHELLE IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL, BUT FACIALLY SHE CAN NOT BEAT KACI. THE GIRL IS JUST A STAR! JUST LIKE LEILA LOPES HAD THAT STAR QUALITY, THAT OONU COULDN'T SEE EVEN WITH STADIUM LIGHT! BEING A STAR IS JUST BEING.....KACI NO HAFFI TRY. CORONATION MARKET AND ALL! THE GIRL JUST SPARKLES YOU COULD PUT HER IN A GARBAGE BAG WITH THAT SHORT HAIR AND HER SKIN, FACE, AND EYES RADIATE.. IF ROCHELLE TINK SHE BADDA DAN KACI, MEK SHE CUT HAR HEAD SO NUH!!! HAR BIG NOSE WEH DEM HAVE FI A CONTOUR FI ONE HOUR AND HER BIG EARS WOULDA OVERSHADOW HER FACE. YUP NICE GORGEOUS GIRL THAT ROCHELLE, BUT IF KACI WINS MISS UNIVERSE, NOBADDDDDDDDDDY AND MI MEAN NOBADDDDDDDY FROM THE RABID PHILLIPINE FANS, TO THE VENEZULANS, TO THE AMERICA >=p NS TO THE OTHER SOUTH AMERICANS AND EUROPEANS WOULDA HAVE LEGIT BEEF.. DEM WOULDA HAVE FI BOW DOWN. BECAUSE FI HER BEAUTY NO SUBJECTIVE.. HER BEAUTY IS FLAWLESS, EFFORTLESS AND STUNNING. ROCHELLE IS BUT-IF-FUL.. NOT MS KACI. SHE IS BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLL PLUS FUCKING TAX! YENDI 2.0. KACI WILL MEK WI CRASS IT THIS YEAR!!!!!! SHE IS THE ONE TO BEAT ONCE SHE IS CROWNED HERE, PHILLIPINES, USA, AND THE OTHER LATINS A GO RING OFF OSMEL CELLIE WID QUESTION BOUT MORE PLASTIC SURGERY FI TRY MEASURE UP TO THE WONDER GAL FROM JA MEMBA MI TELLL YOU!!! >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
[img]
[img]http://i55.tinypic.com/14j4tmq.jpg[/img]
[/img]
cocorica

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1911
Profession: FAIRY GODMOTHER
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby red*bird35 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:57 am

OK Mortals. Here is my Bubbling Up List.

Let's kick things off with Diane Brown. We love everything about this girl except her beauty which is edgy, but not quite right for pageants. She is stylish and always ON. She also knows how to work the stage. She is not in my Top 5 Beauty or Favorites Lists, but she is our "Most likely To Make Top 5 as an Underdog" List. They should just send her to a minor pageant next year because she can easily win Miss Jamzone or Miss Hibiscus.

Next up is the Superbeauty Christine Suragh. She is stunning, but boring. In addition, her look and styling to date is very mature. Unless she gets a makeover for Finals, we think it will be tough for her to make the Top 5.

Here is another girl whose aura we like but whose beauty is not to our taste. Deidre McKenzie's stage presence at the MUJ auditions was outstanding! However, she was probably a bit too much at ease as she was waving to the audience. WTF? You will get the audience, but not the judges on your side with a move Ike that. Also, she is kinda short. If she brings ha high energy but controlled performance to the MUJ stage at Finals, she will make the Top 5.

We don't really like much about this next girl, but she is a favorite in the MUJ Pageant Game. Soyini Phillips. WTF? She is probably the shortest contestant and she is kinda plain in candids. She takes a decent set piece photo, however. Based on her win in the regional competition and her popularity among people who aren't really following the pageant, she is our next in line after Diane Brown to be the "WTF" Top 5 candidate.

Our final potential Top 5 and our favorite to make it is Saneta Kerr. We just love her aura and her overall improvement since her MJW stint. Plus she stood out at the MUJ auditions. Yes, the NOSE. But this girl has the second best walk after Shanice Rerrie and she is a stage diva. Saneta -- we expect some slayage from you, so stomp on those mortals come MUJ Finals.

Honorable mentions go to Kimar Muir, Shantana Ffolkes and Princess Frasier. Any of these girls in the Top 5 would be a bigger WTF, but we would not be surprised. Any number can play in MUJ.

My next list will be my analysis of the Top 4. In my opinion, the winner should not be anybody outside of that list. Also, I will reveal who in my Top 4 is most likely to be a clapper.
Last edited by red*bird35 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

red*bird35

Postby red*bird35 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:07 am

You asked for it (well, only Heathers asked, but whatever, LOL) and here it is. Red's MUJ Top 4.

Our 3rd Runner Up is the Demi-Goddess Zandrea Bailey. STUNNING. But BORING! The picture below is typical of her. She is just happy to be there and she is not competing. Always slouchy, never aware of the camera. No stage presence. Where is the oomph? Sigh. How can you have Goddess level beauty and take a pic like this? Although this Goddess is in our Top 4, she is most likely to be a charter member of our MUJ Clapper's Club. Hopefully she will try again next year because she has a lot of potential.

Our Second Runner Up is the Mega SuperBeauty Roshelle McKinley. This girl has facial beauty in spades, but Jamaican judges are notorious for giving low scores to stunners who falter in the interview/Q&A. Chavoy Gordon anybody? More importantly, everybody remembers Allison Barnett throwing away the MIss World crown with her stuttering answer to a simple question. We think her beauty and stage presence will keep her in the Top 5, but if she falters, she will be as low as 4th Runner Up.

Our 1st Runner Up is the Full-Goddess Shanice Rerrie. She does not take the best candids so a lot of people are writing her off. If she shows up to the Finals with the right styling (hide those ears Shanice) she is gonna stomp on a lot of mortals because she has the BEST walk and amazing stage presence. But inconsistency in styling is her enemy and if she doesn't get it right she will be out of the Top 5. Shanice is my sentimental favorite so I am looking forward to her performance.

MUJ is none other than the Demi-Goddess named Kaci Fennell. I will just direct you mortals to Cocorica's post above since she said it better than me. All I will add is that I was not a Kaci fan from day 1, but she gradually won me over with her unique beauty, flair and queenly aura. She will definitely be on everybody's list as a favorite for Miss Universe. Kaci can also be inconsistent and was a bit lackluster in the beginning. But it is clear that she knows how pageantry works. She is clearly saving it all up for the prelim interview and Finals. The crown is hers to lose.

Like I said above, only the girls in my Top 4 are worthy of the crown. And only 2 or 3 of them can place in Miss Universe THIS year. All the other girls are clappers, so Uzuri, please choose wisely.
Last edited by red*bird35 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

red*bird35

Postby obrigado » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:34 am

Very nice top 4, they are also my top 4
obrigado

Real Life Name/Nick: obrigado
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1975
Profession: fashion merchandiser
Hobbies/Interests: fashion, tennis, travel

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:46 am

Where are you people getting your information that Rochelle isn't good in interviews and that she isn't too bright? All this is is baseless because she didn't place in a minor pageant so people make up things and run with it.
Anyways I have been team Rochelle from day and I am not going to back down now.
I can't wait for Rochelle to show these girls how it's done. Rochelle has the right package to take that crown. Y'all talking about Rochelle bombing in her interview what makes Kaci so much brighter than Rochelle? I want to know how y'all know that Kaci is so smart? Is it because she wears those nerd glasses? Kaci can bomb in her interview just as much as Rochelle. I understand you have you favorites but please don't make up crap to make you're girl look better.
That being said I can't wait for Rochelle to show these bitches how to walk. She is the best walker and poser. They call her pageant patty I call her miss universe ready.
#teamrochelleformu2014.
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby 2Rahtid » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:02 am

Nothing has changed from Elimination Day...MY PREDICTIONS. Best of luck ladies
2Rahtid

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1981
Profession: Student
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Swimmming

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:38 am

2Rahtid wrote:Nothing has changed from Elimination Day...MY PREDICTIONS. Best of luck ladies

Team Rochelle, I hope Rochelle wears her hair like this in the finals. This hair style fits her to the T
yellowyam1

Postby red*bird35 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:52 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:Where are you people getting your information that Rochelle isn't good in interviews and that she isn't too bright? All this is is baseless because she didn't place in a minor pageant so people make up things and run with it.
Anyways I have been team Rochelle from day and I am not going to back down now.
I can't wait for Rochelle to show these girls how it's done. Rochelle has the right package to take that crown. Y'all talking about Rochelle bombing in her interview what makes Kaci so much brighter than Rochelle? I want to know how y'all know that Kaci is so smart? Is it because she wears those nerd glasses? Kaci can bomb in her interview just as much as Rochelle. I understand you have you favorites but please don't make up crap to make you're girl look better.
That being said I can't wait for Rochelle to show these bitches how to walk. She is the best walker and poser. They call her pageant patty I call her miss universe ready.
#teamrochelleformu2014.

Thanks Yellow. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, I am gonna assume that communications was her problem at that minor pageant. Kaci comes from a prominent family in Jamaica, so it is reasonable to assume that she has the goods when it comes to smarts and sophistication. Plus, there are videos of her being interviewed on YouTube and she sounds very intelligent.

Anyway, my list is just a prediction based on my assessment of the girls and who I think the judges are likely to pick. But anything can happen and as you say, Kaci can very we'll bomb in the interview/q&a and Roshelle could slay. It will be a battle royals and "May the best . . . woman, win."

red*bird35

Postby miss_ting » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:06 pm

Im not one for lengthy lists..and over analysing anything. If it were up to me, and me alone, Id pick Zandrea, and assemble a team to guide her. Its not like Miss Universe is the month after, so there is time. If they crown a beautiful black goddess this year, there would be a strong message sent, that black is beautiful, black is IN- LOL. Its really gonna be how the judges vote & they havent announced who will judge this year.

My second choice would be Rochelle, she oozes sexy which is what Miss Universe is all about. I would not be disappointed if ROchelle won. And Id be just as supportive if Kaci won, the standard is high enough. I like Diedre, but I think she has been fading as a front runner over the past few weeks, she also seems tiny. If they vote the traditional way, Kaci may well win it all. I like to think outside the box sometimes, and try non tradition, since tradition rarely work anyway
miss_ting

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:18 pm

cocorica wrote:BLAH BLAZE, BLAH YELLOWYAM! MY FRIEND YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF HISTORY AS ALWAYS. WEH TOUGH YAM ANASTASIA PIERRE DEH WID HAR MISS UNIVERSE CROWN? YOU ALWAYS A BACK DI UNDA DOG AND WHEN MI SAY DOG MI MEAN UNDA DI DAMN DOG!!. NOW IN ALL FAIRNESS ROCHELLE IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL, BUT FACIALLY SHE CAN NOT BEAT KACI. THE GIRL IS JUST A STAR! JUST LIKE LEILA LOPES HAD THAT STAR QUALITY, THAT OONU COULDN'T SEE EVEN WITH STADIUM LIGHT! BEING A STAR IS JUST BEING.....KACI NO HAFFI TRY. CORONATION MARKET AND ALL! THE GIRL JUST SPARKLES YOU COULD PUT HER IN A GARBAGE BAG WITH THAT SHORT HAIR AND HER SKIN, FACE, AND EYES RADIATE.. IF ROCHELLE TINK SHE BADDA DAN KACI, MEK SHE CUT HAR HEAD SO NUH!!! HAR BIG NOSE WEH DEM HAVE FI A CONTOUR FI ONE HOUR AND HER BIG EARS WOULDA OVERSHADOW HER FACE. YUP NICE GORGEOUS GIRL THAT ROCHELLE, BUT IF KACI WINS MISS UNIVERSE, NOBADDDDDDDDDDY AND MI MEAN NOBADDDDDDDY FROM THE RABID PHILLIPINE FANS, TO THE VENEZULANS, TO THE AMERICA >=p NS TO THE OTHER SOUTH AMERICANS AND EUROPEANS WOULDA HAVE LEGIT BEEF.. DEM WOULDA HAVE FI BOW DOWN. BECAUSE FI HER BEAUTY NO SUBJECTIVE.. HER BEAUTY IS FLAWLESS, EFFORTLESS AND STUNNING. ROCHELLE IS BUT-IF-FUL.. NOT MS KACI. SHE IS BEAUTIFUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLL PLUS FUCKING TAX! YENDI 2.0. KACI WILL MEK WI CRASS IT THIS YEAR!!!!!! SHE IS THE ONE TO BEAT ONCE SHE IS CROWNED HERE, PHILLIPINES, USA, AND THE OTHER LATINS A GO RING OFF OSMEL CELLIE WID QUESTION BOUT MORE PLASTIC SURGERY FI TRY MEASURE UP TO THE WONDER GAL FROM JA MEMBA MI TELLL YOU!!! >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! YES, COCORICA BLAST THEM FOR ME...I AM GLAD YOU ARE BACK... >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p SOME OF THESE JAMAICAN MORTALS HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT BEAUTY..CALLING THESE AVERAGE GIRLS GODDESSES AND ALL..IF I LAUGH I POP UP =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) ONLY KACI HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO REACH THE GODDESS SCALE....DUH! >:<
BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby MrBeau » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:15 pm

miss_ting wrote:Im not one for lengthy lists..and over analysing anything. If it were up to me, and me alone, Id pick Zandrea, and assemble a team to guide her. Its not like Miss Universe is the month after, so there is time. If they crown a beautiful black goddess this year, there would be a strong message sent, that black is beautiful, black is IN- LOL. Its really gonna be how the judges vote & they havent announced who will judge this year.

My second choice would be Rochelle, she oozes sexy which is what Miss Universe is all about. I would not be disappointed if ROchelle won. And Id be just as supportive if Kaci won, the standard is high enough. I like Diedre, but I think she has been fading as a front runner over the past few weeks, she also seems tiny. If they vote the traditional way, Kaci may well win it all. I like to think outside the box sometimes, and try non tradition, since tradition rarely work anyway

We as in Pulse have tried non-traditional beauties. Angelie Martin, the 'people's choice' in '94, Trudi Ferguson with her extremely short hair in '96, Dr Saphire Longmore in 2000 with those thunder thighs of hers and the natty dread, oh na na oh what's her name because I don't remember in 2007 and we all know how that turned out. Sometimes it's better safe than sorry.

ImageImageImage
MrBeau
MrBeau

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:23 pm

MrBeau wrote:
miss_ting wrote:Im not one for lengthy lists..and over analysing anything. If it were up to me, and me alone, Id pick Zandrea, and assemble a team to guide her. Its not like Miss Universe is the month after, so there is time. If they crown a beautiful black goddess this year, there would be a strong message sent, that black is beautiful, black is IN- LOL. Its really gonna be how the judges vote & they havent announced who will judge this year.

We as in Pulse have tried non-traditional beauties. Angelie Martin, the 'people's choice' in '94, Trudi Ferguson with her extremely short hair in '96, Dr Saphire Longmore in 2000 with those thunder thighs of hers and the natty dread, oh na na oh what's her name because I don't remember in 2007 and we all know how that turned out. Sometimes it's better safe than sorry.

ImageImageImage

WOW HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THESE FACTS? YOU ARE SO WELL INFORMED UNLIKE THAT MARIO GUY.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.DO YOU HAVE A LIST OF YOU'RE OWN?
yellowyam1

Postby MrBeau » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:53 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
MrBeau wrote:

ImageImageImage

WOW HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL THESE FACTS? YOU ARE SO WELL INFORMED UNLIKE THAT MARIO GUY.KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.DO YOU HAVE A LIST OF YOU'RE OWN?

When I lived in Jamaica, I used to follow the contests but not as much as I used now.

As far as a list, it seems the overwhelming favorite is Kaci, I do have Shanice and Roshelle in the top 3 and the 2 remaining spots to complete the 5 may be a surprise or upset. Perhaps Deidre and Christine.
MrBeau
MrBeau

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:58 pm

MrBeau wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
MrBeau wrote:

ImageImageImage

When I lived in Jamaica, I used to follow the contests but not as much as I used now.

As far as a list, it seems the overwhelming favorite is Kaci, I do have Shanice and Roshelle in the top 3 and the 2 remaining spots to complete the 5 may be a surprise or upset. Perhaps Deidre and Christine.

Oh ok make sense because you're always so knowledgeable. Nice list can't wait till next week
yellowyam1

Postby miss_ting » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:03 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
MrBeau wrote:

ImageImageImage

Mr Beau really have the facts, .. But I would not call Pulse name in any of this. Their forte was modelling/entertainment..they didnt study Miss Universe, nor did they prepare the girls, train the girls. They crowned them, then sent them overseas to compete, this was just a business for them, likewise INvyte and Di,mitris- they were only looking at the profit line. There was one MUJ winner from Pulse who didnt even have her Miss Universe paperwork completed on arrival for Miss Universe. Contestannts had to help her complete forms in hotel lobby- shame. UZURI on the other hand is miles ahead, they understand what this is all about, they have the creative energy and they have at least one years past experience. They also seem to have good sponsorship. I have every confidence, regardless of who is crowned. Their pageant is also better organised than MJW, less activities, more emphasis on training..image building.
miss_ting

Postby miss_ting » Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:28 pm

I hope everyone who can attend the show, do so, support the effort, UZURI has done an amazing job revamping MUJ this yr. Tickets not bad- 25- 35 USD ...quality comes with a price and u also have to keep out the riff raff, shoutout to "the critic" !! LOL...
miss_ting

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe