SCANDAL NO.3: The Truth behind Miss Universe by Miss Bahamas

Re: SCANDAL NO.3: The Truth behind Miss Universe by Miss Bah

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:19 am

Hey Boo! wrote:Can we not see where Miss Universe is heading?

I wish countries would boycott it for a year or two to prove and make a stand that there should be fairness in this competition.

Sadly, can't believe I am saying this since I love Miss Universe (prior to all this bullsh*t) I hope that in his fervent greed, Trump ends up ruining the organization so much that only 10-20 countries send delegates.

TRUMP, you can't milk a dead cow!!!

Does it say nothing to you how each year, less and less countries participate. I hope next year, a good amount of countries pull out.

As compared to Miss World, how do they get 115+ countries to participate each year and some years, Miss Universe can barely break 80.

What's sad is that at the current rate, I can see Miss Universe being destroyed in about 20 years.

I AGREE 100%......... :=p :=p :=p

BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby Sybarite » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:00 am

Funny how somebody with an ugly face had the nerve to call Ariella Arida a man. =;)) =;)) =;)) There's nothing uglier than an ugly bitter creature.
Last edited by Sybarite on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sybarite
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1980
Profession: monk
Hobbies/Interests: anime

Postby Sybarite » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:05 am

Akala mo kung sino kaganda yang look alike ni Tita Swarding (RIP) to call Ariella Arida a man. =;)) =;)) =;))
Sybarite

Postby Prissila » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:17 am

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:
Leed wrote:
jay wrote:AGREE! Misses Colombia, Mauritius and Bahamas are not telling lies----- I totally agree with what they said--- BUT THEY ARE NOT EXACTLY SAYING SOMETHING THAT CAN BE CONSIDERED A SCANDAL..... They are just emphasizing some issues that they should have been aware of from the beginning. THIS MORE LIKE AN EVENTS' REVIEW.... similar to a movie review and the like

They came to Miss Universe without knowing that there are other criteria for placing and winning: BIG YES TO BEAUTY!!! and what type of beauty?-- it should be according to the standards of the MISS UNIVERSE... Dont you guys all noticed the body type that girls from Philippines, Venezuela, PR, USA worked on for longggggg hours in the gym sometimes for years just to get that body???? The girls from Ecuador, Costa Rica and a few others know that- thats why they made it to the finals..... BEAUTY AND BODY are the basic considerations......... if you do not fall under that then forget about it.... so Ms Bahamas, Mauritius and even Colombia are not even gonna go past that basic requirement

NEXT---- other considerations like popularity, business, politics will play along------> in order to further narrow down the finalist

So if youre not OUTSTANDING AND EXCEPTIONALLY BEAUTIFUL--- and youre just equally in the same level with Venezuela, Puerto Rico or USA or Philipines--- why will Miss Universe choose you????? these girls are not only beautiful, they also popular.... and normally backed by big organizations that will make them win!!!

And oh--- why will the reporter interview girls THAT READERS AND FOLLOWERS ARE NOT INTERESTED???? Why will the MUO send a mediocare and unpopular girl to promote the Miss Universe?? How will you generate interest from watchers if you put Ms Mauritius in the headline, given than she is not even in the same level of beauty as Ms Venezuela?

AND AS I HAVE ALWAYS SAID---- you want beauty from within to be appreciated???? DONT GO TO MU-- BITCHES CAN WIN THE Miss Universe IF THEY ARE EXCEPTIONALLY BEAUTIFUL.... if you want inner beauty and outer beauty to be both important--- go to Ms World or even Ms Earth

So you are saying that Miss Philippines was beautiful? and she had the best body? coz i was finding it hard to find the curves on that man... =;)) =;)) =;)) .

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I READ THIS...HAHHAAA :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) AND MOREOVER, MISS COLOMBIA IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND SHE HAS A NICE BODY SO I DON,T GET HIS POINT...HAHHAAA :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

@-) @-) @-)
Prissila
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: God of beauty
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Running Gym Beauty pageant

Postby pacificstud4u » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:20 am

It's a competition, yes it is a popularity contest, beauty pageant infact. Any competitions can be tough; if you can't handle the heat, get out of the stage!!!!!
pacificstud4u

Profession: student and world traveler
Hobbies/Interests: expedition

Postby Sybarite » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:23 am

I wonder if they were laughing very hard when their girls were not called. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) See you again next year, but right now...TIME TO MOVE ON.... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Sybarite

Re: The Truth behind Miss Universe by Miss Bahamas 2013

Postby KChika » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:45 am

Jess Destiny wrote:
LMAO @ MISS PLASTIC SURGERY UNIVERSE!!!

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

The voting thingy doesn't depend whether your country is small or big as long as you have very supportive fans then anything can actually happen. Gibraltar is a small country but they managed to get the fan vote in Miss World. It really depends on the vast size of your support system by the fans. No one should blame us Filipinos if we are this supportive to our delegates.

=D> =D> =D>

well said

KChika

Real Life Name/Nick: KC
Date of Birth: 16 Aug 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: BLOGGER, STUDENT OF UPLB
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: BLOGGING, JOURNALISM, BROADCASTING

Postby unbreakable » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:21 am

"you know who comes in" hahahhahaha =;))
unbreakable
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Profession: SDSDAD
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano

Postby bheng » Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:01 pm

beautyhunter wrote:
Rhamie wrote:
beautyhunter wrote:
Rhamie wrote:

in defense of voting etc i believe not all Filipinos voted for our own delegates.
other humans voted for MISS PHILIPPINES.

WE SUPPORT MUCH TO OUR DELEGATES.
WHEN WE CLAPPED WERE SO QUITE AND MOVE ON PRAYING FOR ANOTHER CHANCE
WHEN WE WIN WERE THANKFUL AND PRAY FOR THE BIGGEST ONE TO HAPPEN..

we complain much with miss universe yet we watch and enjoy the scenes right??
:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

No one cant stop you assuming! whats obvious is Filipinos are the biggest pageant fans in this world and will do major major voting to get their delegates in, consecutive miss photogenic wins are the best examples.

MY DEAR im not assuming, yes we are the obvious biggest fanatics in the universe. we love to see our delegates in whatever contest in the whole world to offer for the Phillipines. how about fan vote of miss universe india 2012?? we did not complain about your drugging queen. we love and respect the results either we win or we clapped.

YOUR SO OBVIOUS MUCH!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

Again a brainless Pinoy! did MUO stated that Miss India won her place through fan vote? prove it and then talk, when you state some facts you must be able to prove it. And we Indians hated the fact that Shilpa placed last year coz she was 100% undeserving. We support the girls who deserves it unlike you filipinos who support every plane jane who is representing you.

Eiiiii, what are you guys up to, Ms. U is sooooo over, move onnn! But yes you are right we do support Ms. Philippines (whatever pageant) to the max no matter what. Btw, Shilpa represented India well, you may not accept it but it's the truth. Manasi did a good job too but I love Ara, the Philippines rep.
bheng

Real Life Name/Nick: Cindee
Date of Birth: 30 Jun 1972
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Brand Manager
Hobbies/Interests: Praising God

Postby kagandahan » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:05 pm

I am quoting Mario the Dog of Beauty:

I AM SURELY NOT ASSUMING ANYTHING YOUNGMAN...MISS BAHAMAS, MISS COLOMBIA AND MISS MAURITIUS CANNOT BE ALL TELLING LIES..THAT IS VERY OBVIOUS..I BELIEVE THEM 100%. BECAUSE I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE THAT WORKS FOR THE ORG...AND EVEN PEOPLE BEFORE THE TRUMP ERA......AND THE FACT THAT THE PRELIMINARY SCORES WERE NOT REVEALED WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DISBELIEVE THE JUDGES CHOICES...DUHH!

If you believe the 3 losers 100% then Leila Lopes should not have won then. They are actually saying that the judges made a very big mistake because that is not how Miss Universe chooses their queen. More than a decade under Donald Trump and more than a thousand girls have participated. And everything boils down to what 3 sour graping losers have to say?

What's funny also is Yendi placed first runner up. Personally, I think she looks androgenous. Thunder thighs, and walks like an exaggerated fag. But did you hear anyone complain? Or, did you complain? That's right, when it is in your favor you are very quiet. But when your predictions sucks and proves how ignorant and nonsense you're opinions are then you go campaigning against the winners and organizers. You should be banned in Missossology. You reduce the credibility of this website. And by the way, I am from the Philippines - the country you hate like we owe you anything. Oh, Please! Get a life!
kagandahan

Real Life Name/Nick: Kay Ganda
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1987
Profession: Fashion Merchandiser
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Photography
Message: if you think you are beautiful, then why are you jealous of me?

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:49 pm

kagandahan wrote:I am quoting Mario the Dog of Beauty:

I AM SURELY NOT ASSUMING ANYTHING YOUNGMAN...MISS BAHAMAS, MISS COLOMBIA AND MISS MAURITIUS CANNOT BE ALL TELLING LIES..THAT IS VERY OBVIOUS..I BELIEVE THEM 100%. BECAUSE I KNOW A FEW PEOPLE THAT WORKS FOR THE ORG...AND EVEN PEOPLE BEFORE THE TRUMP ERA......AND THE FACT THAT THE PRELIMINARY SCORES WERE NOT REVEALED WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DISBELIEVE THE JUDGES CHOICES...DUHH!

If you believe the 3 losers 100% then Leila Lopes should not have won then. They are actually saying that the judges made a very big mistake because that is not how Miss Universe chooses their queen. More than a decade under Donald Trump and more than a thousand girls have participated. And everything boils down to what 3 sour graping losers have to say?

What's funny also is Yendi placed first runner up. Personally, I think she looks androgenous. Thunder thighs, and walks like an exaggerated fag. But did you hear anyone complain? Or, did you complain? That's right, when it is in your favor you are very quiet. But when your predictions sucks and proves how ignorant and nonsense you're opinions are then you go campaigning against the winners and organizers. You should be banned in Missossology. You reduce the credibility of this website. And by the way, I am from the Philippines - the country you hate like we owe you anything. Oh, Please! Get a life!

THIS IS WHERE YOU ARE WRONG IMBECILE... :-@ :-@ :-@ I DON,T HATE NO ONE NOR ANY COUNTRY FOR THAT MATTER..SO TO SIT BY YOUR COMPUTER AND MAKE SUCH A STATEMENT IS RIDICULOUS.. :zzz :zzz JUST BECAUSE I DON,T FIND ARIELLA ARIDA BEAUTIFUL IT WOULD SUGGEST THAT I HATE HER OR HER COUNTRY..STOP WITH YOUR FOOLISHNESS..EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT TASTE..JUST LIKE HOW YOU DON.T LIKE YENDI..OK........
AND I WANT YOU TO REMEMBER THAT ARA ENTERED THE TOP 16 BY WINNING THE VOTES OF HER FANS..WHILE THE STUNNING AND GORGEOUS YENDI PHILLIPS ENTERED THE TOP 16 ON HER OWN MERIT..DUHH! :-@ :-@ :-@ YENDI ALSO RECEIVED THE HOIGHEST SCORES OF ALL THE GIRLS IN 2010..AND EVENTUALLY PLACED 1ST RUNNER UP DUE TO HER MENTIONING GOD IN HER ANSWER...SO, THERE CAN BE NO COMPARISON HERE BETWEEN THE TWO LADIES...SO GET THAT STRAIGHT NOW... :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby valleriam » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:06 pm

As a woman, you need to know your limits. If you are not even close to being a pretty girl, then why try your luck in Miss Universe? It's SIMPLE, Miss Bahamas is not up to par with the competition when it comes to facial beauty. She might be good in catwalk, but at the end of the day, you need to at least be presentable and she's mediocre at best in terms of FACE VALUE. So she should know her place in the competition even before stepping foot in Russia. As an overall, she couldn't even make the Top 40 band, SORRY!!!!

Now regarding her comments, this might be true. However, it seems like these organizations are lost and don't prepare the girls to be competitive, they don't prepare them for the worst! Miss Universe at the end of the day is a job, you are not expected to be liked by everyone nor are you going for a vacation. You are going to work your ass off and only a few can take it, the rest break down in the process and the org is aware of that, that's why we always see kind of the same countries sending competitive girls, IT'S ALL ABOUT THE PREPARATION at the end of the day. You have to be mentally strong to go ahead and compete in Miss Universe. There's always been favoritism, it's something that will always exist, but you need to be stronger than that! There are tons of girls that made the cut even though they're expected to clap because of their sash, political status, etc... they still made it, WHY? BECAUSE THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL, WELL PREPARED, AND DESERVING, it's SIMPLE!
MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2022:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1954551
valleriam
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Postby caribicha » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:25 pm

kagandahan wrote:I am quoting Mario the Dog of Beauty:

woooww, Who are you and where are you from to impose your own questionable opinion as a general truth ? Yendi is far away and better that most of miss Philippines many girls that you hype, she is still a reference for many contestants. pfffffff, Foreigners don't hate Philippines but it's the behavior of many pinoy fans who lead the bashing of your own fav. It's insult and provocations from everywhere which reduce the credibility of this website and specially the arrogance of many pinoy fans. Many forumers who used to posts many threads and comments leave the forum because of this bad atmosphere.
caribicha

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2041
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: travel

Postby kristof » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:38 am

Not everyone can place but the MUO should at least give each delegate some time in the Lime light. They make the favoritism too blatantly obvious. It was always the same countries making appearances at sponsors events etc. There must be truth to what Lexi is saying, she has no reason to lie knowing well it could lead to legal actions.
kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music

Postby otangzi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:56 am

tresure wrote:I FEEL THAT THIS FRAUD BEGAN WHEN THEY STARTED TO SPARE THE GIRLS'S ACTIVITIES !

IN 2005 AND YEARS BEFORE, THEY DID EVERYTHING TOGETHER...THE PARADE, VISITS, FASHION SHOWS...EVERYTHING SEEMED FAIR !

IN 2006 THEY STARTED TO SEPARATE THE GIRLS' ACTIVITIES !

IN 2008 STREET PARADE, THEY PICKED DAYANA TO SIT ON THE BIGGEST FLOAT ALONG WITH MISS VIETNAM, AND ONLY FEW GIRLS GOT THE AO DAI DESIGNS

IN 2010, THEY INVITED FEW GIRLS TO DO THE EARLY PROMOTION.....JIMENA, AUSTRALIA, HAITI, PHILIPPINES, PUERTO RICO, AND COLOMBIA

IN 2010 AND 2011, THEY ONLY INVITED FEW GIRLS TO HAVE THE PRESS PRESENTATION

IN 2012, THEY DELEGATED PHILIPPINES AND USA TO HAVE INTERVIEW IN A TV STATION, THEN THEY ENDED UP AS THE TOP 2 >:)

AND 2013 IS THE WORST ! THE FRAUD WAS REAL AND MUO DIDNT FEEL ASHAMED TO SHOW IT !

THE TONY WARD, HOSPITAL VISIT, CAR RACING EVENT, MERCEDEZ BENZ EVENT ... LOL ! NOW WE KNOW WHICH COUNTRY HAS PAID THE MOST UNTIL HER LOCAL ORGANIZER HAD TO CUT THE WARDROBES BUDGET !! =;))

IT IS CLEAR AS A BLUE SKY !! THOSE EVENTS ARE NOT FOR FREE !! =;)) =;))

THE FOOTAGE OF THE REST OF THE GIRLS WAS NOT BELIEVABLE AS WELL...THEY WERE INDEED LOOK LIKE BEING TOLD TO POSE HERE AND THERE ! IT WAS TOO SHORT AND MEANINGLESS, WE COULD FEEL THEY WERE FORCED TO SMILE AND ENJOY THE SURROUNDINGS JUST LIKE IN A COMMERCIAL ! >:< =O/

it is not the ladies fault if they are bankable..what do you expect??? sponsors rather choose a popular and more marketable personality than just plain un-original jane
SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
otangzi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

Postby jay » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:46 am

jay wrote:
Leed wrote:
jay wrote:AGREE! Misses Colombia, Mauritius and Bahamas are not telling lies----- I totally agree with what they said--- BUT THEY ARE NOT EXACTLY SAYING SOMETHING THAT CAN BE CONSIDERED A SCANDAL..... They are just emphasizing some issues that they should have been aware of from the beginning. THIS MORE LIKE AN EVENTS' REVIEW.... similar to a movie review and the like

They came to Miss Universe without knowing that there are other criteria for placing and winning: BIG YES TO BEAUTY!!! and what type of beauty?-- it should be according to the standards of the MISS UNIVERSE... Dont you guys all noticed the body type that girls from Philippines, Venezuela, PR, USA worked on for longggggg hours in the gym sometimes for years just to get that body???? The girls from Ecuador, Costa Rica and a few others know that- thats why they made it to the finals..... BEAUTY AND BODY are the basic considerations......... if you do not fall under that then forget about it.... so Ms Bahamas, Mauritius and even Colombia are not even gonna go past that basic requirement

NEXT---- other considerations like popularity, business, politics will play along------> in order to further narrow down the finalist

So if youre not OUTSTANDING AND EXCEPTIONALLY BEAUTIFUL--- and youre just equally in the same level with Venezuela, Puerto Rico or USA or Philipines--- why will Miss Universe choose you????? these girls are not only beautiful, they also popular.... and normally backed by big organizations that will make them win!!!

And oh--- why will the reporter interview girls THAT READERS AND FOLLOWERS ARE NOT INTERESTED???? Why will the MUO send a mediocare and unpopular girl to promote the Miss Universe?? How will you generate interest from watchers if you put Ms Mauritius in the headline, given than she is not even in the same level of beauty as Ms Venezuela?

AND AS I HAVE ALWAYS SAID---- you want beauty from within to be appreciated???? DONT GO TO MU-- BITCHES CAN WIN THE Miss Universe IF THEY ARE EXCEPTIONALLY BEAUTIFUL.... if you want inner beauty and outer beauty to be both important--- go to Ms World or even Ms Earth

So you are saying that Miss Philippines was beautiful? and she had the best body? coz i was finding it hard to find the curves on that man... =;)) =;)) =;)) .

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN I READ THIS...HAHHAAA :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) AND MOREOVER, MISS COLOMBIA IS A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND SHE HAS A NICE BODY SO I DON,T GET HIS POINT...HAHHAAA :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

HAHAHAHAHA SO I guess you dont subscribe to the Miss Universe standards........... whatever you think is beautiful is your own opinion---there was a set of HIGHLY CREDIBLE JUDGES who gave Ms Philippines the highest scores in swimwear in the finals and made her 3rd runner-up.... Now if you dont think Philippines is beautiful it only means you dont share the same opinino with the JUDGES AND THE MISS UNIVERSE ORGANIZATION--- AND WHAT A PITY IF THATS THE CASE!!!!

As for Colombia---- she is beautiful..... but again, THE JUDGES DO NOT THINK THE SAME WAY........ she did not make it because of many factors---- she is not a political choice, a popular choice, a business choice or whatever and SHE IS NOT EXCEPTIONALLY BEAUTIFUL to suprass those other criteria in order to place

FACT IS: REALITY BITES PEOPLE!!!! IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT- GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN

I SURE DID NOT SEE ANY SCORES ON THE SCREEN BABY... :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ SO DON,T COME HERE TALKING ABOUT SCORES...IT IS JUST HEARSAY.....PURE SPECULATIONS......THE ONLY THING WE KNOW IS THAT SHE WON THE FAN VOTE..PERIOD!!!!!!!!!! :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ :-@ I AM PROBABLY OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR DAD,SO I KNOW MORE ABOUT BEAUTY THAN YOU DO..SINCE I HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AT THIS THING...I HAVE MY OPINION AND YOU HAVE YOURS..SO JUST KEEP AT THAT.....AND THIS IS WHY I AM LOBBYING FOR THE ORG TO REVEAL THE SCORES ON THE TV SCREEN ......NO MORE BACK DOOR DEALS...I WANNA SEE SCORES..... >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:<

I GUESS YOUR REALLY OLD ENOUGH TO BE MY DAD............ because if you use a smart phone or maybe if you know how to use the computer you would have an access to the scores which were all made public!

Considering youre supposed to be from New York--- you could have verified that info like I did

jay
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: jay
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: tennis, scuba diving

Postby The Alchemist » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:52 am

beautyhunter wrote:
beautywanderlust wrote:Leed and Beautyhunter are NO Different from some Pinoys trolling around her like brainless chickens...

Best Indian Trolls actually...................at least Wings is entertaining and Titan makes quality threads....

These two (leeds and beautyhunter) are of NO Value at all in Misso

Ok, thats your opinion dear! if i sugarcoat my words i wont be speaking my mind, yes i dont like Ara from the beginning since she has a lot of flaws atleast in my eyes like many other non filipinos think about Ara! for me her performance was mediocre and if you are not able to digest my opinion just dont mind eating it. I was never a fan of Janine as well, who in my opinion is any day better than Ara coz i feel she was great in interviews. I absolutly loved Venus and Shamcey and off course my Megan who blew me away with her beauty and intellect. Expect people support your contestants when she is deserving and dont try to force it upon people which is one of the main reason why Ara is being hated my many.

The thing is NO ONE can dictate the Filipinos who to support NOT any experts or trolls in Misso. ARA and Janine Deserve OUR support and this is VALIDATED Bigtime by the judges. It would be a slap on our faces if we did not support them and they are up in the top 5. Indians as well were validated of them NOT supporting Shilpa coz clearly after MUO's magic touch She faded and was not called in the top 10. ARA & janine are totally different stories from your Shilpa and the JUDGES proved that.

And eat this: To Us Filipinos your opinion and many other misso pips your talking about do NOT matter....the judges opinion matters the most for us.
The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby The Alchemist » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:57 am

tresure wrote:HERE ARE THE FUN FACTS...

-Malaysia/Thailand ORG. HAS PAID A BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY TO TRUMP FOR 4 CLAPPING IN A ROW. I'M NOT SURE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT AGAIN NEXT TIME 8->

-Malaysians PREFER TO CHANNEL THEIR MONEY TO MAKE AND ATTEND SOME PARTY THAN DEVELOPE THEIR OWN COMMUNITY ! :%)) :%))..THAT'S WHY TRUMP LOVES THE mALAYSIA AND tHAILAND ! :=p

HERE is the Bitch with NO identity...Cannot divulge his own country coz he will be humiliated in his opinion....Nothing to be proud of in pageantry......What a sad existence in Misso..... :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((
The Alchemist

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby UWIE » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:19 am

Leed wrote:

AND HOW ABOUT YOUR DELEGATE WITH A FLABBY UNTONED BODY? JUST SAYING.... :)>-
REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD!!!!
UWIE

Real Life Name/Nick: Chaddy
Date of Birth: 04 Jan 1983
Profession: Bum
Hobbies/Interests: BEAUTY PAGEANTS!!!!

Postby Glakers » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:13 am

In regards to Miss Bahamas comments,

Many of you are forgetting something. This girl was there " she's been there and done that" so why not give her credit for her statements?? After all, we the outsiders don't really know what is like the Miss Universe experience except through pictures, and videos.

For those who are saying the stupid " it's bitter" thing , oh PLEASE!!! Most of us are aware that since Trump took the roped of the pageants, things with regards to Miss Universe have been declining. And I am too, starting to believe what MISSES COLOMBIA, MAURITIUS, AND BAHAMAS are saying about their experience in Miss Universe. It is very rare to hear misses talking about their experience in Miss Universe. Now that we can read some of their experiences, i can get a sense a little more of what Miss Universe really entails.

some of you will hate what I'm about to say but whether you like it or not it is the truth. MR TRUMP LOVES THE $$$$$, and there has to be a reason why VENEZUELA is given so many crowns, and placements, and PHILIPPINES now in. Asia. Mr Trump knows how to make business and he knows why he does it.

The sash factor does exist. And there are some countries that will never place in Miss Universe, especially small countries. I don't know why they still keep sending candidates.
Glakers

Date of Birth: 28 Jul 1987
Profession: College Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: soccer, beisball, football

Postby tresure » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:21 am

beautywanderlust wrote:

-Malaysia/Thailand ORG. HAS PAID A BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY TO TRUMP FOR 4 CLAPPING IN A ROW. I'M NOT SURE THEY WILL BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT AGAIN NEXT TIME 8->

-Malaysians PREFER TO CHANNEL THEIR MONEY TO MAKE AND ATTEND SOME PARTY THAN DEVELOPE THEIR OWN COMMUNITY ! :%)) :%))..THAT'S WHY TRUMP LOVES THE mALAYSIA AND tHAILAND ! :=p

HERE is the Bitch with NO identity...Cannot divulge his own country coz he will be humiliated in his opinion....Nothing to be proud of in pageantry......What a sad existence in Misso..... :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((

LOL! PINOYS INDEED LOVE TO CORRUPT THINGS!

LOOK HOW YOU CHANGED MY POST! HAHAHAH

SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS SAID THAT I'M PUERTO RICAN OR INDIAN !

HERE IS ANOTHER FUN FACT ! IM THE CITIZEN OF THE WORLD ! BUT NOT TROLLS NATION CITIZEN ! >:)
tresure
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: GERRY
Date of Birth: 28 Feb 2008
Profession: STUDENT
Hobbies/Interests: NOTHING

Postby Malcanthet » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:05 pm

In the past, in the Miss Universe pageant, every girl supposedly have an equal chance in the competition. The deciding factor came to the preliminary judges. Now? Favortism is so obvious that I wonder why some countries why even bothered.
Malcanthet

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Profession: Adm Asst
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby caribicha » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:10 pm

tresure wrote:
beautywanderlust wrote:

LOL! PINOYS INDEED LOVE TO CORRUPT THINGS!

LOOK HOW YOU CHANGED MY POST! HAHAHAH

SOME OF YOUR FRIENDS SAID THAT I'M PUERTO RICAN OR INDIAN !

HERE IS ANOTHER FUN FACT ! IM THE CITIZEN OF THE WORLD ! BUT NOT TROLLS NATION CITIZEN ! >:)

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) "but not trolls nation citizen !!!!!" excellent , =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
caribicha

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2041
Hobbies/Interests: travel

Postby gracious » Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:21 pm

>:) As I read this, I completely agree to Miss Bahamas... Other girls who performed very well in the prelims were not able to enter the Top 16 and I just don't know why... So Damn HAHAHAHA! :finger:
gracious
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Chad
Date of Birth: 02 Mar 1995
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the net

Postby Jedi » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:10 pm

:#)] :#)] :#)]
Jedi

Real Life Name/Nick: Jedi
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1991
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Working student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: ~~~~~
Message: Beauty outside is GOOD, beauty inside is BETTER... but to have them both is for the BEST...

Postby qwertyu » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Lord Marie_Juana wrote:
Jess Destiny wrote:
That's the only thing these jealous fags can do now to whine because it kills them inside to see us winning in pageants. LMAO!

I wonder till when they will be able to achieve a 4-peat top 5 in miss universe. Philippines is just unstoppable yet they are so stupid and still try to drag us to the gutter which is IMPOSSIBLE, way too IMPOSSIBLE.

let them die of envy!

Philippines will be stronger than ever!

:D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

The best is yet to come! >:)
qwertyu

Real Life Name/Nick: kevin
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1989
Profession: something
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: something

Postby qwertyu » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:48 pm

I just cant to those who are quoting this dog Mario the biggest flop and laughing stock of misso! =;))

hey mario :finger:
qwertyu

Real Life Name/Nick: kevin
Date of Birth: 21 Jul 1989
Profession: something
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: something

Postby krissynelli » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:36 pm

IT WOULD BE NICE "IF" MISS BAHAMAS UNIVERSE 2013 WAS "FACIALLY GORGEOUS" AND "PREPARED IN ALL ASPECTS" THEN WE CAN ALL SIT DOWN AND ENJOY WATCHING MISS BAHAMAS TRADING BARBS WITH MUO. ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/)) ;/))SHE'S FUGLY FOR PETE'S SAKE SO IT DEMERITS HER CASE ALTHOUGH THEIR'S SOME GRAIN OF TRUTHS TO IT......IF YOU'RE FUGLY CREATURE;DON'T RANT AND COMPLAIN TRUCKLOAD OF BITTERNESS. L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) LET THE BEAUTIFUL CLAPPERS SUCH AS MISS POLAND DO THE TALKING AND RANTINGS 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> ......

PS. "BASHINGS" TO ALL MISS PHILS CANDIDATES IN Miss Universe IS A BLESSING IN DISGUISE AFTER ALL. IT HELPS THEM TO BE "EMOTIONALLY AND MENTALLY PREPARED" AT THIS EARLY OF THE COMPETITON COZ THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE GETTING AT. AND BY THE TIME THEY GO AND COMPETE TO THE HOST COUNTRY (Miss Universe). PHILIPPINES ALREADY HAS THE "NERVE OF STEEL" READY TO FACE ALL THE CHALLENGES. UNDAUNTED!!!!..... BASHINGS MAKE THEM STRONGER! BRAVER! FIERCER! 2.0.....THAT'S THE "SECRET" OF MISS PHILIPPINES Miss Universe PREPARATION. 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby krissynelli » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:00 pm

purplewitty09 wrote:
mybadname wrote:there are two parts of a story. it might be some of her allegations are correct and some are not. just a product of her perceptions. anyway, i doubt that Miss Philippines is highly favored by MUO. if she was then explain to me why Philippines suffered a 10-year drought in Miss Universe? Indian should wake up also. No one questioned your candidates when they swallowed the 90's Miss Universe. would that be all about business also? it's easy for us to say it, yet so hard for us to give proofs simply because we have no proofs. so it is still allegations and no one buys it. may i ask everybody not to question the placements got by Puerto Rico and Venezuela. Long before Mr. Trump came to Miss Universe scene, both countries were winning already. So Miss Mauritius and Miss Bahamas are just whining only. That's their perceptions only. We have to remember that it's not Miss Universe that tells which country will participate in any fashion show. its the sponsors! So if there is favoritism exist, we dont need to blame the MUO org, its the sponsors.

This. :=p For me, Miss Bahamas has a point but it doesn't mean everything she says is true, it's just their own opinion & perception but it is not a Fact. Indonesia & Great Britain were weak sash countries but they managed to penetrate and even if you say that Venezuela, Philippines, Brazil, Spain, PR, etc were favored, still they managed to come prepared and perform very well so it depends on the ladies on how far they will go after being called on the Top 16, performance and beauty is still their saving grace. Politics + Beauty + Brains + Performance there plays the criteria of Miss Universe and the candidates should all be prepared for the worst the moment they step foot on Moscow, if i were a contestant i won't be naive & too innocent, this is the world today, everything is unfair you just need to do your best and play your own ball game, if it is for you no one can stop you to shine you can still make it or even win it all even with a weak sash. Philippines was a weak sash country for 10 years, it had a drought but it managed to do it's best and come back to it's fighting form that even Miss Universe cannot ignored and it is just reaping what is sowed. India kept on winning on the 90's but no one blame them but now that other countries were already winning besides them, most of them are now ranting & complaining that it is all up to Business and Politics only, that is so ridiculous as if it is impossible for other countries to have achievements and win it all also, India is not the only country who is capabale, every country has their chances, each country just need to be patient and have the perseverance and wait for their perfect time to shine, wait for that winning streak era and don't let that era come to an end, have a grip on that momentum when it comes. Never losing hope is the key. PR, Venezuela, Spain, Philippines, India, Australia, etc already won crowns and were already placing as runner ups and semifinalists if not winners with their own merits since long ago even before Trump took over Miss Universe franchise and this shows that these countries will always have potentials whoever the franchise holder is and every country can have droughts but still have the chance to win through patience and more hardworks, you can't rely on politics alone it is very tricky. Trump can favor your country this year and maybe not on the other, so the best thing to do is expect for the worst come 200 percent prepared and give the battle of your life no matter what/win or lose and don't let any odds stop you, let yourself shine don't blend in with others don't let yourself fade, be smart do something about it, there's a lot of techniques and this is what each national org should focus on while preparing their reps, they should find the formula to make their contestants stand out & win, even Miss Colombia admits that their org has shortcomings and they didn't prepare them that much compared to other powerhouses' preparation and she said her national org always focuses on charities or other activities rather than preparing her, it is also about the national org. They should prepare their girls to the maximum way they can whether it is a performance preparation, beauty preps, emotional, psychological, what to anticipate and the do's and don'ts. National orgs & National directors should also have good relationship with Miss Universe. It is a game prepare to lose and prepare to win. Prepare to be favored and prepared for the possibility of being looked-over then have back up plans afterwards, & most of all it depends on every girl's Fate. Blame the MIss U org if they are needed to be blame but never ever blame the fans nor your co contestants cause everyone is just playing their own piece of the game never blame the your shortcomings on others like fans & other contestants for they are just doing their parts also. Even if politics is in your side and fans is in your side and you did not managed to outshine others or you are lame, then it is not a sure spot that you will be in. On the other hand even if you don't have much fans and even if politics is NOT in your side, if you manage to shine then you're surely in. Philippines had lots of fans but it is not enough for it to place during its 10 years drought so if Philippines had placed since Venus Raj's time up to now, it is not about the fans, but it is also about their preparation, ability to shine, brains and performance, same with other latinas and winners. It will always be a combo of Politics + Beauty + Personality + Brains + Performance and not one criteria alone.

THIS IS EVEN LONGER THAN HARRY POTTER SERIES!!! #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S #:-S
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby minivaan » Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:58 am

this actually the one year that i havent been like wtf?

this year was extremely fair and i liked it that way. the girls that made it
werent very much surprising. as far as the top 16 goes i didnt have a problem with it

The only year Miss Universe pissed off in was in 2011. Leilas win was just a smack to the face along with
Portugal coming out of nowhere and competing, although i liked her
minivaan

Real Life Name/Nick: !
Date of Birth: 07 Nov 1989
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: Internet

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe