RIP Cheslie Kryst, a quick message from Juan

Re: RIP Cheslie Kryst, a quick message from Juan

Postby Beta » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:14 pm

Ian Sebastin wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

These are the ill-effects of social media mis-use for those in public eye. Even those who cancel girls from joining pageants just because of their ethnicity or they are half-blooded is tantamount to bashing the girls by their looks. That is even worse actually.

Pardon my ignorance (maybe, I did not see them in Misso during Cheslie’s reign as Miss USA) but were there bad comments about Cheslie in Misso the way people bashed Deshauna and Kára? I don’t interact in FB pageant pages nor I have an IG or Twitter account (my choice), so I was not aware how gross people were on her. I honestly did not see before bad comments on Cheslie here in Misso, I even expected her to finish at least in the Top 5 of Miss Universe.

You're such a phony. All of you Filipino posters going on and on about bullying because of Cheslie's passing is hypocritical and disgusting. You're talking about other posters bashing someone based on their looks because they're half-blooded? You actually bring up Deshauna as a case and point to prove your point?

See, all one has to do is search the archives on this post and find out the things you have said. Let me refresh your memory on Jan 28, 2017..you made some comments that I found rather interesting. You said you don't fancy Deshauna's beauty at all. You also said that Shauntay had average looks with a masculine build.

Can you please elaborate on those comments for me? I mean I think that would be considered bullying. So what in the heck gives you the right to call someone out for making comments about someone talking about a woman's looks when you have done the same thing yourself? Why would you use Deshauna's name when you bullied her in one of your own posts because you didn't agree with her beauty?

Here I will quote them from your post to refresh your memory

"I don’t fancy Deshauna’s beauty at all"
"Shauntay Hinton in 2002 deserved to clap because aside from her average looks and masculine built"

Filipino fans are so hypocritical. I have searched everyone of making claims about bullying and have found something that each of you have said which would be considered bullying.

You are a part of the problem. You are a pageant bully just like everyone else. You might want to rephrase how you post reviews of girls since you suddenly seem to be such an advocate against bullying. :-@ :-@ :-@

Don't forget your recent posts against Miss Thailand and your thread about Olivia.

Wowsa! Are you saying your "$hit don't stink"? Coz I can smell it all the way over here.

Beta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: BOSS
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Postby pennstate » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:50 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

These are the ill-effects of social media mis-use for those in public eye. Even those who cancel girls from joining pageants just because of their ethnicity or they are half-blooded is tantamount to bashing the girls by their looks. That is even worse actually.

Pardon my ignorance (maybe, I did not see them in Misso during Cheslie’s reign as Miss USA) but were there bad comments about Cheslie in Misso the way people bashed Deshauna and Kára? I don’t interact in FB pageant pages nor I have an IG or Twitter account (my choice), so I was not aware how gross people were on her. I honestly did not see before bad comments on Cheslie here in Misso, I even expected her to finish at least in the Top 5 of Miss Universe.

You're such a phony. All of you Filipino posters going on and on about bullying because of Cheslie's passing is hypocritical and disgusting. You're talking about other posters bashing someone based on their looks because they're half-blooded? You actually bring up Deshauna as a case and point to prove your point?

Don't FORGET, I still have a screen
shot of your LIBELOUS bullying
against A FILIPINA Queen,
Venus, maligning her of
being a princess
for OLD MEN in
Marilao!

See, all one has to do is search the archives on this post and find out the things you have said. Let me refresh your memory on Jan 28, 2017..you made some comments that I found rather interesting. You said you don't fancy Deshauna's beauty at all. You also said that Shauntay had average looks with a masculine build.

Can you please elaborate on those comments for me? I mean I think that would be considered bullying. So what in the heck gives you the right to call someone out for making comments about someone talking about a woman's looks when you have done the same thing yourself? Why would you use Deshauna's name when you bullied her in one of your own posts because you didn't agree with her beauty?

Here I will quote them from your post to refresh your memory

"I don’t fancy Deshauna’s beauty at all"
"Shauntay Hinton in 2002 deserved to clap because aside from her average looks and masculine built"

Filipino fans are so hypocritical. I have searched everyone of making claims about bullying and have found something that each of you have said which would be considered bullying.

You are a part of the problem. You are a pageant bully just like everyone else. You might want to rephrase how you post reviews of girls since you suddenly seem to be such an advocate against bullying. :-@ :-@ :-@

Don't forget your recent posts against Miss Thailand and your thread about Olivia.
Dear, you are a part of the problem, to be honest.

First of all, Deshauna proved everyone wrong at this point! I have supported Deshauna because of her journey - same goes for Cheslie, and even Kára. Shauntay was also a beautiful Miss USA and she deserved to place as well, but I do believe that her styling did not help her (she looks more gorgeous now). When Deshauna began her reign as Miss USA, the reason why she became unpopular at first is because no one had the open mind yet to accept her, and they felt like the organization just wanted to crown her because of her story as the first active soldier to win the pageant (she is still in the military, as far as I know, as she has no intentions of leaving it as this is where she built her career). Also to mention, during her year, they wanted her runners-up from Hawaii and Georgia to win instead.

Plus, the comment of ''I don't fancy Deshauna's beauty at all'' simply means that Stoichio is not a fan of Deshauna, not a basher of hers. You do not have to like every queen, but you do not need to say comments like how the bashers in Missosology say. In the past, they accused Ara Arida of being transgender, saying that she should join Miss International Queen; at the same time, they even posted pictures of MJ Lastimosa and made her look like a dwarf just to mock her height. Not to mention that when Pia won, they were mocking her all because of an incident that was not her fault. I also recall someone bashing Gazini saying that her body was ''deformed'' and some were rejoicing at the thought of her clapping. That is way more disturbing than someone saying, ''Sorry, but I am not a fan of her''.

Cheslie's untimely passing proves one thing - and that is, words hurt. Criticism is needed, yes, for the improvement of all the contestants. For example, I would say that a contestant should compete in the following year instead of this year in order for her to improve herself; I would also call out racism done by a contestant, such as the actions of Cheslie's predecessor, Sarah Rose Summers. Mocking the English skills of another contestant is also hurtful, and that deserves to be criticized for its racist tones.

Please watch the video of Dani Walker so you can get educated - and no, don't ever call her ''Miss Unplaced''.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM

You seriously do not need to write a lengthy paragraph to try and deflect from what was said. If you don't find a girl attractive but you want to call someone else out for talking about someone's looks that makes you a hypocrite. It also makes you a basher because you just called someone out for doing the very thing that you have done in the past. It does not work both ways. I mean in the real world if you went up to someone and said "I don't fancy your beauty at all"...that person would be offended and probably hurt. It is just something you would not say because it is not nice. If you are advocating against bullying then don't bring someones looks up period.

Furthermore saying someone has average looks and a masculine build is also insulting, Didn't Shauntay have the same build as Cheslie? Talking about somone's build and looks is a form of bullying when it is negative.

The OP was called out by me because they are in fact guilty of bullying delegates from the past. Specifically, black delegates from America. From what I gathered based on those posts, I would insulate that Stoichio is prejudiced towards dark-skinned black girls.

If you're not a fan of someone just say it. You don't need to share your opinion about their looks or their body.

Sarah Rose Summers and Gazini have nothing to do with what I said. That is just you (AGAIN) trying to deflect the fact that Stoichio is guilty of bullying. However, since you want to bring up irrelevant topics such as Sarah Rose and Gazini. I think we should bring up Miss World 2016 when Catriona lost. There was so much hostility from Filipino pageant fans against Puerto Ricans and Indonesians. All you need to do is search the archives on Missisology. I would be happy to share the names of those Filipino posters if you're too lazy to look it up yourself.

I on the other hand will talk about someones body if I don't like it. That is just the type of review I give when I judge the girls. I don't however act like some hypocrite and call out other posters for doing something that I have done myself.

That is the difference between Stoichio and myself. I'm not a phony.
pennstate
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Bethlehem
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Doctor
Hobbies/Interests: Travelling

Postby pennstate » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:53 am

IAN
is not only a RACIST bully
it is a LIBELOUS pig.

Remember how he libelously
gossiped about Venus Raj
prostituting herself
with old men in
Marilao?

Careful!
pennstate

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:23 am

Asya has already posted her message about her predecessor, and I hope that people take note of this well, since people are still grieving and all we can do right now is to be compassionate to all...

No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby ManMeat » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:43 am

We Misso bicthes need to say sorry to her
I can see some hypocrites in this thread cuz I witnessed what they said to her

It’s too late but we pageant fans threw harsh words towards her, it doesn’t change it
Yes I admit I said horrible things to her just like them

Many people’s first pageant watching experience was from the Trump era aka the fierce era
So I still believe facially, physically beautiful intelligent humble girl should win the pageant

But now, it’s the changed
Maybe our taste is a bit too old for this PC era and MZ generations
They love genuine, they accept everyone and everybody should be included.
trans women, plus size women are competing MUO pageants, and there are muscular girls exists

We pageant fans body shamed
Shauntay Hinton and Cheslie’s muscular body,
St. Vincent and the Grenadines & Malaysia Universe 2004’s plus size body before
And many pageant fans bashed pageant girls about facial appearance

May we don’t like them cuz we love perfect beauty
But we need to stop throw horrendous comments towards to contestants and winners

I’m sorry Cheslie.
And we’re sorry Cheslie.

And you,
Don’t give up your life and you need to realize you are enough
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I'm better than you
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:32 am

Here's the latest post from Dani Walker on her Instagram account and her coaching Instagram account known as Pageant Access.

This post from her personal Instagram account shows a lot of bashers of Cheslie and other Miss USA candidates (from what I believe to be Dani's batch, which includes Sarah), including a suicide threat to Sarah after her racist video during Miss Universe. Take note that what Sarah Rose needed was people telling her that the video she did with Miss Australia and Miss Colombia was wrong, not some people telling her to die for what she did. I do not condone what Sarah did but still, that is very wrong to say. There is a difference between legitimate criticism in order to improve these contestants and their well-being, and bullying in order to discourage these contestants from joining simply because they ''aren't enough''.

This is the post from Pageant Access, which also showcases Cheslie's last Instagram image:

Overall, this is heartbreaking. Once again, may she rest in peace and I pray that fans stop the incessant bashing of candidates. We can call out ignorance but that doesn't mean we should push it to the point that it can become like this! And while you don't need to like other beauty queens, you can simply offer legitimate and constructive criticism that should be enough in order to push people to improve their work, not the kind of hate in which the person being directed at even begs you to stop not just for her but for your own well-being as well.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

Mariana Erwin

Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby lingintexas » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:43 pm

Stoichio wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Copying from a comment I made in another thread, but I need everyone to see this:

I just saw on the internet and holy f**k, I am disturbed and really upset. I always liked Cheslie, I thought she was beautiful, so charismatic, fun and always believed in her. She got so much hate during her time as Miss USA because of racism and it really disgusted me because I always felt like she earned it.

But this makes me have a disgust for the pageant community especially this site. I have been guilty of this as welt but people have said some really cruel things to these girls for things they cannot change like the country they come from because they do not like other people from that country, or because they were not the favorite. People on here have been so ruthless, nasty, and toxic, and it has an effect. This shows it.

Just because someone signs up to be famous does not mean they are not human. I have taken a step back from pageants and plan on continuing to do so, but PLEASE be kinder to these girls. Even if they are not your favorite, say it in a nicer way. If you have a problem with a forumer, do not drag their girl and their entire country into it.

All of this is not that serious and this just shows it.

Very well said Juan. Even Deshauna Barber talked about bullying during her reign. She said it got so bad that she stayed away from pageant boards.

I do not remember Chelsi getting hate during her reign? I must have missed that. I was more active on the USB Bubble Board that year with November Rain. She got mostly praise on that board. If she got hate due to racial issues...I would not be surprised if it was on Misso. I do remember that year I was rooting for New Mexico. I thought she would have been superb at Miss Universe.

I think it may be time to retire Ian Sebastin. I would never want my trolling to actually cause mental stress for any pageant contestant.

Cheslie got it really mad on here, I remember getting a message the day after she was crowned Miss USA thanking me for being the only popular forumer defending her. And who knows if that was a part of it, I am sure it must have contributed to her hurting and sadly it is common now, which is one of the reasons I have stepped back

I want to share this post, by Mariangel Villasmil who was Miss Venezuela last year, people have been so evil to her online

If you don't speak Spanish, she basically says you do not know what people are going through and that people have said horrible things to her like "hoping she dies from covid", and that "she should have never been born" all because she did not place at Miss Universe. The sad news is I think this is common.

You do not have to like everyone and you can have your favorites, but this is fucking evil and I am sure Cheslie has received similar messages

Wow. I cannot believe that people actually go that far to send a pageant contestant a personal message like that. That is just too much. Is that the Venezuela that competed the same year that Chelsi did?

You always do that in social media. Don’t be a hypocrite.

So do you. Your attacks are personal and mean, you went through my social media and found a picture of me hungover from years before and posted it here. It`s interesting because that's the social media bullying that most people face online and you are pointong out IAN but not taking accountability for your own actions.
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:35 pm

I hope that this is a learning lesson, please less bashing
It’s time for people who run this forum to start banning the bashers and the racists. It’s time for them to step up and take actions.
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby Mariana Erwin » Thu Feb 03, 2022 12:47 am

yellowyam1 wrote:I hope that this is a learning lesson, please less bashing
It’s time for people who run this forum to start banning the bashers and the racists. It’s time for them to step up and take actions.
I agree. These trolls aren’t really helping. The worst part is that they are either trying to deny her pain or not being able to differentiate legitimate criticism and bashing candidates.

Fans have the right to give their utmost concerns in order for a candidate to improve or learn better; they do not have the right to say that they should just die all because of a mistake that they have done, or a belief that needs to be reformed. Fans also have the right to determine if their candidate is able to represent the country well too, but they do not have the right to mock and belittle her for it. All they just need is to make a better, realistic, yet understanding assessment of who their representative is!

I can tolerate people saying that someone needs to improve their catwalk and that a pageant should do better in selecting judges. What is not tolerable is people calling a woman a “poor rice picker”, accusing her of being transgender, and similar things. Missosology needs to stop bashers from all sides. We deserve better!

Mariana Erwin

Postby Ian Sebastin » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:53 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:
I agree. These trolls aren’t really helping. The worst part is that they are either trying to deny her pain or not being able to differentiate legitimate criticism and bashing candidates.

Fans have the right to give their utmost concerns in order for a candidate to improve or learn better; they do not have the right to say that they should just die all because of a mistake that they have done, or a belief that needs to be reformed. Fans also have the right to determine if their candidate is able to represent the country well too, but they do not have the right to mock and belittle her for it. All they just need is to make a better, realistic, yet understanding assessment of who their representative is!

I can tolerate people saying that someone needs to improve their catwalk and that a pageant should do better in selecting judges. What is not tolerable is people calling a woman a “poor rice picker”, accusing her of being transgender, and similar things. Missosology needs to stop bashers from all sides. We deserve better!

Alright Mariana. Stop milking the death of Cheslie to get attention. Enough is enough. You starting to remind me of the girl that will do anything to be popular. And it is just stale.

Cheslie's suicide had nothing to do with bullying. Her mother just said she suffered with "high functioning depression". Educate yourself and read the story you dolt.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/cheslie-kryst-death-depression-214727886.html

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby Mariana Erwin » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:25 am

Ian Sebastin wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:

Alright Mariana. Stop milking the death of Cheslie to get attention. Enough is enough. You starting to remind me of the girl that will do anything to be popular. And it is just stale.

Cheslie's suicide had nothing to do with bullying. Her mother just said she suffered with "high functioning depression". Educate yourself and read the story you dolt.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/cheslie-kryst-death-depression-214727886.html
Dear, you have to understand where depression comes from before you even make a statement like this. She was in pain from anything we could think off, and we cannot discount nor deny the pain that many people have inflicted on her.

Have you even watched Dani Walker’s video, in which she (Cheslie) really asked a fan to “hop off the Cheslie hate train”, or even her recent TikTok videos? Or are you not going to listen to the horror stories of contestants like Dani herself who was called “Miss Unplaced”? We may never know her actual motives for dying, but we cannot discount the fact that she was in pain from all of this; even her friends were surprised by what happened, but they eventually realized why. Denying or trying to brush off any cause of her death isn’t only insensitive, but also unhelpful. People don’t just kill themselves out of nowhere; they have many reasons and one usual reason is the pressure, hate, and disatisfaction they have in life. Even monarchs, presidents, and other leaders have considered this, and unfortunately Cheslie is the latest in this story.

I know you’re trying to be logical, but her death is a lesson to others to be kind and stop bashing people! There’s no excuse. 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:)

Mariana Erwin

Postby chellomellow » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:38 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:

Dear, you have to understand where depression comes from before you even make a statement like this. She was in pain from anything we could think off, and we cannot discount nor deny the pain that many people have inflicted on her.

Have you even watched Dani Walker’s video, in which she (Cheslie) really asked a fan to “hop off the Cheslie hate train”, or even her recent TikTok videos? Or are you not going to listen to the horror stories of contestants like Dani herself who was called “Miss Unplaced”? We may never know her actual motives for dying, but we cannot discount the fact that she was in pain from all of this; even her friends were surprised by what happened, but they eventually realized why. Denying or trying to brush off any cause of her death isn’t only insensitive, but also unhelpful. People don’t just kill themselves out of nowhere; they have many reasons and one usual reason is the pressure, hate, and disatisfaction they have in life. Even monarchs, presidents, and other leaders have considered this, and unfortunately Cheslie is the latest in this story.

I know you’re trying to be logical, but her death is a lesson to others to be kind and stop bashing people! There’s no excuse. 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:) 3:)

Ian is a troll! You shouldn't have responded to him. Let crazy, look crazy.
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby Mariana Erwin » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:47 am

chellomellow wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:

Thank you so much for the concern, chellomellow! It's just that he has been infuriating lately and is trying to be in denial over her passing and the factors that have triggered it. As much as possible, I have been reporting his posts but administrators have yet to take action on his posts since they aren't helpful and are insensitive, and are brushing her death off as if it is ''nothing''. I hope the administrators do better in order to make sure that no beauty queen will ever have to deal with this horrible pain. Daily insults will not help a candidate improve and this is one of the lessons that comes from this!

Mariana Erwin

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:32 am

Mariana Erwin wrote:
chellomellow wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:

Thank you so much for the concern, chellomellow! It's just that he has been infuriating lately and is trying to be in denial over her passing and the factors that have triggered it. As much as possible, I have been reporting his posts but administrators have yet to take action on his posts since they aren't helpful and are insensitive, and are brushing her death off as if it is ''nothing''. I hope the administrators do better in order to make sure that no beauty queen will ever have to deal with this horrible pain. Daily insults will not help a candidate improve and this is one of the lessons that comes from this!

He doesn’t care he will be one of the few that will continue bashing and thinks it ok. Some people make this forum very toxic- and I want to say to all the girls that are competing in pageants please please do not visit this site. Stay away. Do what Miss Philippines 2021 did, stay away from social media and focus on your health and train hard. You queens owes nothing to no one. Poor Chelsie said someone told her that she wasn’t pretty enough to be miss USA and two other person told her to kill herself I mean how disgusting?
The people who runs this site should start taking control of it, and start banning people or suspending trolls and the racists enough is enough.
yellowyam1

Postby kurtij » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:07 pm

A FRIEND TOLD ME THAT THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SUDDEN DEATHS, SUCH IS THIS, ARE THE WHATS AND WHAT IFS.

IT IS TRUE.
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby Beta » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:18 pm

I've given up hope for this site, yellowyam. As with any online forums, banning doesn't work, as the culprits just resurrect themselves in different forms. The only effective way is for the competing ladies to have nerves of steel on top of staying the heck away from toxic sites. And for those of you who have historically been AHoles, kudos to you for making this industry a mockery and hypocsrisy of epic proportions by taking the class and beauty out of what used to be "beauty" pageants.
Beta

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Profession: BOSS
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:54 pm

Ian Sebastin please stop

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:16 pm

Beta wrote:

I've given up hope for this site, yellowyam. As with any online forums, banning doesn't work, as the culprits just resurrect themselves in different forms. The only effective way is for the competing ladies to have nerves of steel on top of staying the heck away from toxic sites. And for those of you who have historically been AHoles, kudos to you for making this industry a mockery and hypocsrisy of epic proportions by taking the class and beauty out of what used to be "beauty" pageants.

Very well said. I am guilty of it too, I was very disrespectful towards trans women but I’ve never told anyone to go kill themselves or wish that they would die. I look back at some of my posts which were mean spirited. And for that I apologize.
I can say that I did defended a lot of the women whom were being bashed I am proud of myself for that. I will no longer comment on anyone whom I deemed not worthy of a stupid ass crown. I’ll keep my mouth shut and wish them the best and move on.
yellowyam1

Postby Stoichio » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:03 pm

lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Copying from a comment I made in another thread, but I need everyone to see this:

I just saw on the internet and holy f**k, I am disturbed and really upset. I always liked Cheslie, I thought she was beautiful, so charismatic, fun and always believed in her. She got so much hate during her time as Miss USA because of racism and it really disgusted me because I always felt like she earned it.

But this makes me have a disgust for the pageant community especially this site. I have been guilty of this as welt but people have said some really cruel things to these girls for things they cannot change like the country they come from because they do not like other people from that country, or because they were not the favorite. People on here have been so ruthless, nasty, and toxic, and it has an effect. This shows it.

Just because someone signs up to be famous does not mean they are not human. I have taken a step back from pageants and plan on continuing to do so, but PLEASE be kinder to these girls. Even if they are not your favorite, say it in a nicer way. If you have a problem with a forumer, do not drag their girl and their entire country into it.

Very well said Juan. Even Deshauna Barber talked about bullying during her reign. She said it got so bad that she stayed away from pageant boards.

I do not remember Chelsi getting hate during her reign? I must have missed that. I was more active on the USB Bubble Board that year with November Rain. She got mostly praise on that board. If she got hate due to racial issues...I would not be surprised if it was on Misso. I do remember that year I was rooting for New Mexico. I thought she would have been superb at Miss Universe.

I think it may be time to retire Ian Sebastin. I would never want my trolling to actually cause mental stress for any pageant contestant.

Cheslie got it really mad on here, I remember getting a message the day after she was crowned Miss USA thanking me for being the only popular forumer defending her. And who knows if that was a part of it, I am sure it must have contributed to her hurting and sadly it is common now, which is one of the reasons I have stepped back

I want to share this post, by Mariangel Villasmil who was Miss Venezuela last year, people have been so evil to her online

If you don't speak Spanish, she basically says you do not know what people are going through and that people have said horrible things to her like "hoping she dies from covid", and that "she should have never been born" all because she did not place at Miss Universe. The sad news is I think this is common.

You do not have to like everyone and you can have your favorites, but this is fucking evil and I am sure Cheslie has received similar messages

Wow. I cannot believe that people actually go that far to send a pageant contestant a personal message like that. That is just too much. Is that the Venezuela that competed the same year that Chelsi did?

So do you. Your attacks are personal and mean, you went through my social media and found a picture of me hungover from years before and posted it here. It`s interesting because that's the social media bullying that most people face online and you are pointong out IAN but not taking accountability for your own actions.

I bash the forummers that bash my girls, yes, I am guiltyof that :">. And unfortunately, I bash their girls too as a consequence of it. But I never bashed Cheslie, not even Deshauna nor Kára that you bashed too death because of being an armed force or a scientist.

And I never use the death of Cheslie to silence the opinions of others. And I never cancel girls simply because of their ethnicity or which country their mother or father is from. While some of the devils here acting like saints and queens of whatever are guilty of it, year in and year out. And surprisingly supports the daily unending bashing of Ian Sebastin (who just might be your alternick :-j ). That’s tantamount or even worse than those people who made Cheslie suffer inside. :)>-
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:44 am

Kaliegh has now posted her official statement - I feel so heartbroken for her and everyone... :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((

Mariana Erwin

Postby Xanadu Tinkerbell » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:49 am

[youtube]Cg5iCzmU8-I[/youtube]

[youtube]slKL5QwurAg[/youtube]
ImageImage
Xanadu Tinkerbell
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 06 Oct 1998
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Always try to be modest and be proud of it!

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:02 am

Nia has posted a Bible verse while honoring Cheslie:

Mariana Erwin

Postby Oma-san » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:34 pm

If anyone's interested, go to IMDB of Jennifer Lopez's movie Enough and read the reviews by people on the 8 year old child actress who plays J Lo's daughter and see how insensitive they can get. Your comments here on Misso are nothing compared to that.
Oma-san

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Postby Oma-san » Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:44 pm

;/)) ;/))
Beta wrote:

Lol when the mod here himself gets butthurt and behaves autocratically when he should be neutral ;/)) and his countrymen and allies have a field day most of whom are the actual racists here glorifying themselves with the latinas because they can't compare with the whites when those latins are mutts mongrels rather than the real deal. This site will never function better.

Nina has some power on this site but at least she's not a mod nor an admin. Unlike someone who behaves very unbecomingly of one.
Oma-san

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Postby lingintexas » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:04 pm

Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:

I bash the forummers that bash my girls, yes, I am guiltyof that :">. And unfortunately, I bash their girls too as a consequence of it. But I never bashed Cheslie, not even Deshauna nor Kára that you bashed too death because of being an armed force or a scientist.

And I never use the death of Cheslie to silence the opinions of others. And I never cancel girls simply because of their ethnicity or which country their mother or father is from. While some of the devils here acting like saints and queens of whatever are guilty of it, year in and year out. And surprisingly supports the daily unending bashing of Ian Sebastin (who just might be your alternick :-j ). That’s tantamount or even worse than those people who made Cheslie suffer inside. :)>-

Well other than being a racist you are a liar please go find a thread where I bashed any of these ladies. You are an attention princess, you are a montherfucking racist. The nasty excuse of a rat you are.
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby pennstate » Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:46 pm

Whether YOU or OTHERS at some points
bashed or bullied or became racist or
libelous, IT'S HIGH TIME TO STOP
BEING ONE.

But, this SATANIC Ian, unceasingly making
racist and libelous statements WITHOUT ANY
QUALMS whatsover should noty only be stopped
but be FOREVER BANNED from any fora for that matter!
pennstate

Postby Stoichio » Sat Feb 05, 2022 6:19 am

lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Ian Sebastin wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:

Well other than being a racist you are a liar please go find a thread where I bashed any of these ladies. You are an attention princess, you are a montherfucking racist. The nasty excuse of a rat you are.

Just stop Tobago gayman!
You have bashed every single Filipina and called them names since the time you joined Misso.
And all other candidates from other countries that Filipinos supported, you bashed them to death.
Your soul is full of hatred. Hope you won’t die of it. :)>-
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Ian Sebastin » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:07 am

You are so fake. I literally shared your post from 2017 showing your quotes from bashing Deshauna and Shanutay. Enough with your double standards. You’re a bully and a brasher. Stop with your phony, lying persona. We all know you’re prejudice towards black queens. Simmer down racist.

AGENT OF BEAUTY
Ian Sebastin

Profession: Insurance
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling and Beauty

Postby pennstate » Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:51 am

WHAT about your being a

BULLY
RACIST and
LIBELOUS to

Filipina Queens
specially Venus Raj.

It is worst than all of the above
as you tried to kill the persona
of Venus Raj stating that she
was PROSTITUTING herself
with old Men at Marilao
River!
pennstate

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:07 pm

Can you all take your petty drama elsewhere, nobody cares about this. You're arguing about each other being toxic and racist and bullies and whatever on a thread created to honor a queen who committed suicide. Have some respect for Cheslie and take this somewhere else if you can't control yourselves. You're all part of the problem you're accusing the others of.
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe