♥ ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2023 ♥ Guadeloupe is Miss France!!!!!!

Re: ♥ ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2023 ♥ PAYSDELALOIRE contestants p

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sun Sep 25, 2022 10:31 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:I love the new Miss Bretagne (contrary to most of the people's opinions in here)! I think she might place in the top 15 as long as she is motivated for it, although this batch was normal. It won't be surprising if she also doesn't place, given that considering the rest of the contestants already selected for Miss France 2023, she needs to catch up. Maelyse would have also made a great winner too.

I cannot wait for Miss Burgundy 2022 and whoever will win there. Burgundy is my favorite Miss France region, and I do hope they would send a consistent one. Chloe was a wonderful Miss Burgundy but unfortunately, last year's batch was so strong that she did not place.

It's been said that Chloé didn't place last year because she had attitude problems, not because she wasn't strong enough to place.

Queen of the Clouds
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby Thomas876 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:25 am

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
Mariana Erwin wrote:I love the new Miss Bretagne (contrary to most of the people's opinions in here)! I think she might place in the top 15 as long as she is motivated for it, although this batch was normal. It won't be surprising if she also doesn't place, given that considering the rest of the contestants already selected for Miss France 2023, she needs to catch up. Maelyse would have also made a great winner too.

I cannot wait for Miss Burgundy 2022 and whoever will win there. Burgundy is my favorite Miss France region, and I do hope they would send a consistent one. Chloe was a wonderful Miss Burgundy but unfortunately, last year's batch was so strong that she did not place.

It's been said that Chloé didn't place last year because she had attitude problems, not because she wasn't strong enough to place.

Yes, I specify that Chloé was not a pest but she was apparently not made to be Miss France, she wasn't strong enough for this role, that is why she did not place... If Miss France were simply a physical pageant, Chloé would have placed. Too bad because I loved her but hey, that's how it is. There are also other women who clapped and deserved to place (Provence, Picardie, etc.).
TOP 5 for Miss Universe 2024 :

1. France 2. Mongolia 3. Kazakhstan
4. Venezuela 5. Kyrgyzstan

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Real Life Name/Nick: Thomas.
Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1995
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Something.
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: Lots of things.

Re: ♥ ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2023 ♥ THREE NEW QUEENS crowned p2

Postby Thomas876 » Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:32 pm

Clémence Mieuze, 1st runner-up of Miss Charente 2022, will not compete for Miss Poitou-Charentes 2022.

ImageImage

She decided to withdraw from the competition for personal reasons related to her studies a month ago.

Similarly, Léa Delage, 2nd runner-up of Miss Charente 2022, will not compete for Miss Poitou-Charentes 2022 either.

ImageImage

She was still an official contestant when all the contestants were revealed two weeks ago (unlike Clémence Mieuze) but decided to withdraw for unknown reasons very recently.

These two women will not be replaced.

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Re: ♥ ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2023 ♥ LIMOUSIN contestants page 3

Postby Thomas876 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:48 pm

OFFICIAL CONTESTANTS OF MISS LIMOUSIN 2022

Sarah Sauvant, 1st runner-up of Miss CORRÈZE 2022 and 2nd runner-up of Miss LIMOUSIN 2020

Élisa Perrin, 1st runner-up of Miss CREUSE 2022

Maurine Marcou, 3rd runner-up of Miss HAUTE-VIENNE 2022

Fanny Laflaquiere, 3rd runner-up of Miss CORRÈZE 2022

Loane Couloumy, 1st runner-up of Miss HAUTE-VIENNE 2022

Apolline Lardillier, 3rd runner-up of Miss CREUSE 2022, contestant of Miss CREUSE 2018 and contestant of Miss LIMOUSIN 2018

Loula Temsoury, Miss CORRÈZE 2022

Chloé Rougeot, contestant of Miss CREUSE 2022 and contestant of Miss CREUSE 2021

Salomé Maud, 1st runner-up of Miss HAUTE-VIENNE 2017, contestant of Miss LIMOUSIN 2017, contestant of Miss HAUTE-VIENNE 2021 and 1st runner-up of Miss LIMOUSIN 2021

Tyra Cyprien, contestant of Miss HAUTE-VIENNE 2022

Justine Joubert, Miss CREUSE 2022

Cloé Courtine, Miss HAUTE-VIENNE 2022

Emma Gateau, 2nd runner-up of Miss CREUSE 2022

Ellena Launay, 2nd runner-up of Miss CORRÈZE 2022

Lou-Anne Aubert, 2nd runner-up of Miss HAUTE-VIENNE 2022

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby itsrowdy801 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:43 pm

I think I'm changing my earlier pick of Justine, and throwing most of my support behind Sarah Sauvant here. I still really like Justine too, and also like Loane and Salome, but Sarah's my winner
itsrowdy801
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Customer Service @ Travel Startup
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:55 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Salomé Maud, 1st runner-up of Miss HAUTE-VIENNE 2017, contestant of Miss LIMOUSIN 2017, contestant of Miss HAUTE-VIENNE 2021 and 1st runner-up of Miss LIMOUSIN 2021

Justine Joubert, Miss CREUSE 2022

[/font]

A pretty blah batch. My favorite here is Salomé. I think she was probably the best in the batch last year but didn't think she had a chance to win since she hadn't even made it to a departmental podium that year, but now that she is the returning 1RU I think she deserves to win and probably will win. I think she would place at Miss France but I do have some doubts. I'm not trying to be mean since she is a pretty girl, but sometimes she looks to me like a pretty girl after a long night of partying? I don't know how else to explain it other than that, she just looks like a pretty girl after she's been at a club all night, but she just always looks like that. And I don't think it's really her styling, maybe it's the makeup but I'm not sure if it is, it may just be her smile/facial expressions. I don't know. But that's my critique of her although I think she should and will win.

My second place is Justine, who I'd be happy to see as the winner if something with Salomé goes wrong. She's cute and would be a fine winner, she may place at Miss France but I don't think it's a given. I'm not in love with her and especially not in her official photos, but she looks very cute in some of the other things I've seen from her. Lou-Anne Aubert is also cute but I don't think she has a shot.

Quatrième dauphine: Loane Couloumy
Troisième dauphine: Sarah Sauvant
Deuxième dauphine: Lou-Anne Aubert
Première dauphine: Justine Joubert
Miss Limousin 2022: Salomé Maud
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Thomas876 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:40 am

Thomas876 wrote:

Justine Joubert, Miss CREUSE 2022[/font]

A pretty blah batch. My favorite here is Salomé. I think she was probably the best in the batch last year but didn't think she had a chance to win since she hadn't even made it to a departmental podium that year, but now that she is the returning 1RU I think she deserves to win and probably will win. I think she would place at Miss France but I do have some doubts. I'm not trying to be mean since she is a pretty girl, but sometimes she looks to me like a pretty girl after a long night of partying? I don't know how else to explain it other than that, she just looks like a pretty girl after she's been at a club all night, but she just always looks like that. And I don't think it's really her styling, maybe it's the makeup but I'm not sure if it is, it may just be her smile/facial expressions. I don't know. But that's my critique of her although I think she should and will win.

My second place is Justine, who I'd be happy to see as the winner if something with Salomé goes wrong. She's cute and would be a fine winner, she may place at Miss France but I don't think it's a given. I'm not in love with her and especially not in her official photos, but she looks very cute in some of the other things I've seen from her. Lou-Anne Aubert is also cute but I don't think she has a shot.

Quatrième dauphine: Loane Couloumy
Troisième dauphine: Sarah Sauvant
Deuxième dauphine: Lou-Anne Aubert
Première dauphine: Justine Joubert
Miss Limousin 2022: Salomé Maud

This batch is really weak. Salomé is a little bombshell, she is the one who deserves to be crowned, I am so happy that she is back. :!! Justine is also very beautiful but looks terrible on the official photos, she's my first runner-up. You should have kept her as your winner rowdy, she deserves it, lol. Apolline would be my second runner-up, a beautiful blonde too. Chloé is my third runner-up, very pretty but she should wait a few more years, I think she will gain in beauty when her beauty is more refined and less juvenile. I find it funny that they called her back when she clapped at Miss Creuse two years in a row, the committee must like her, lol. For the last place in the Top 5, I put Loane. She is correct and I find myself liking her a lot on the official photos. Lou-Anne is correct too, a bit cute but I don't like her as much as others.

I think Salomé will win, she is the evidence of this batch and she is strong as the 1st runner-up of Miss Limousin 2021. However, a victory for Justine or even Loula (who I don't like at all) is not to be excluded. Even Sarah could win even though the odds are slim (and I never liked her either, either in 2020 or this year).

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby Mariana Erwin » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:27 am

This is so sad to hear about her, unfortunately. :%(( :%(( :%(( This reminds me about Clemence's edition in which one of the contestants was also a crown favorite and she didn't place, allegedly for the same reason. I do hope that when these contestants join Miss France that at least they treat people with respect and love, not with hate and pain.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby Thomas876 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:31 pm

Mariana Erwin wrote:

This is so sad to hear about her, unfortunately. :%(( :%(( :%(( This reminds me about Clemence's edition in which one of the contestants was also a crown favorite and she didn't place, allegedly for the same reason. I do hope that when these contestants join Miss France that at least they treat people with respect and love, not with hate and pain.

Not the same case at all. As I said two days ago, Chloé Galissi wasn't a bad woman at all, she just didn't have broad shoulders to be Miss France. Conversely, Florentine Somers (I think you're talking about her), Miss Nord-Pas-de-Calais 2019 and unplaced at Miss France 2020 even if she was the big favorite, was the subject of rumors like how mean she was to the other women in the group. These rumors have sometimes been denied but they persist. There was also the rumor that Florentine didn't place not because she was mean but because she was an airhead. Lol She would have failed her general knowledge test... This is not the case at all with Chloé Galissi who, according to the latest news, was not stupid at all. lol

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Wed Sep 28, 2022 1:50 pm

Pays de la Loire is really a bombshell. I also saw a picture of her from the swimsuit competition of Miss Pays de la Loire, and she looked like she was at Miss Universe. I think it was just on an IG story though so can't post it.

Queen of the Clouds

Re: ♥ ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2023 ♥ POITOUCHARENTES contestants

Postby Thomas876 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:37 pm

OFFICIAL CONTESTANTS OF MISS POITOU-CHARENTES 2022

Loan Baronnet, 1st runner-up of Miss CHARENTE-MARITIME 2022

Margaux Buisson, Prix de la sympathie of Miss CHARENTE 2022

Flavie Côme, Miss CHARENTE-MARITIME 2022, 2nd runner-up of Miss CHARENTE-MARITIME 2021 and contestant of Miss POITOU-CHARENTES 2021

Louise Danton, 2nd runner-up of Miss VIENNE 2022

Constance Dubois, 1st runner-up of Miss DEUX-SÈVRES 2022, 1st runner-up of Miss VENDÉE 2020 and contestant of Miss PAYS-DE-LA-LOIRE 2020

Akémi Gobillon, Prix de l'élégance of Miss CHARENTE-MARITIME 2022

Ambre Grosjean, 2nd runner-up of Miss DEUX-SÈVRES 2022

Sélina Hamou-Giraud, Prix de la sympathie of Miss DEUX-SÈVRES 2022, contestant of Miss POITOU-CHARENTES 2018 and contestant of Miss POITOU-CHARENTES 2020

Éléonore Kanté Samba, Miss DEUX-SÈVRES 2022 and 3rd runner-up of Miss POITOU-CHARENTES 2020

Laurie Meneret, 2nd runner-up of Miss CHARENTE-MARITIME 2022, contestant of Miss BASSIN D'ARCACHON 2021, contestant of Miss BIGANOS-PORTE DU BASSIN 2021, 1st runner-up of Miss MÉDOC 2021 and contestant of Miss AQUITAINE 2021

Alizée Moreau, Prix du défilé of Miss VIENNE 2022

Sarah Parasote, Prix du sourire of Miss VIENNE 2022

Marine Paulais, Miss CHARENTE 2022

Ambre Ruiter, Miss VIENNE 2022, Miss CHARENTE-MARITIME 2021 and 1st runner-up of Miss POITOU-CHARENTES 2021

Angéline Thiaudière, 1st runner-up of Miss VIENNE 2022, 1st runner-up of Miss POITOU-CHARENTES 2017 and contestant of Miss POITOU-CHARENTES 2019

Coralie Tricoche, Prix du maillot de bain of MISS VIENNE 2022

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:50 pm

Thomas876 wrote:

Constance Dubois, 1st runner-up of Miss DEUX-SÈVRES 2022, 1st runner-up of Miss VENDÉE 2020 and contestant of Miss PAYS-DE-LA-LOIRE 2020

Angéline Thiaudière, 1st runner-up of Miss VIENNE 2022, 1st runner-up of Miss POITOU-CHARENTES 2017 and contestant of Miss POITOU-CHARENTES 2019

I think this is actually a good batch? I like a lot of these girls. Very few are stunners, but a lot of them are decently good and I could see them placing at Miss France. I'm also excited to see that Aquitaine/Poitou-Charentes will finally have official photos for their regional pageants. Although I could do without the montages and it's annoying that two of the candidates didn't show up apparently, but I'm just glad they exist.

My favorite is probably Angéline, but I do have a big critique. When she smiles with teeth, I've noticed that she doesn't have a great smile. I think she needs some sort of dental work, her teeth just don't look great. When she does the toothless smile she still looks perfect, so that's really all I have to critique, and if she gets some dental work prior to Miss France I'm sure she'll be perfect, but I can't ignore that for now. It just kind of reminds me of shark teeth. My problem though is that most of my favorites here are not departmental winners so I feel like I'm not going to like the results. Poitou-Charentes does like to crown departmental runners-up rather than winners so hopefully they'll do it again. I'm very scared of Ambre Ruiter winning though. I think she'd be a horrific choice but she very well could be the frontrunner here unfortunately.

Quatrième dauphine: Margaux Buisson
Troisième dauphine: Loan Baronnet
Deuxième dauphine: Ambre Grosjean
Première dauphine: Sarah Parasote
Miss Poitou-Charentes 2022: Angéline Thiaudière
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Thomas876 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 5:50 pm

Thomas876 wrote:

I think this is actually a good batch? I like a lot of these girls. Very few are stunners, but a lot of them are decently good and I could see them placing at Miss France. I'm also excited to see that Aquitaine/Poitou-Charentes will finally have official photos for their regional pageants. Although I could do without the montages and it's annoying that two of the candidates didn't show up apparently, but I'm just glad they exist.

My favorite is probably Angéline, but I do have a big critique. When she smiles with teeth, I've noticed that she doesn't have a great smile. I think she needs some sort of dental work, her teeth just don't look great. When she does the toothless smile she still looks perfect, so that's really all I have to critique, and if she gets some dental work prior to Miss France I'm sure she'll be perfect, but I can't ignore that for now. It just kind of reminds me of shark teeth. My problem though is that most of my favorites here are not departmental winners so I feel like I'm not going to like the results. Poitou-Charentes does like to crown departmental runners-up rather than winners so hopefully they'll do it again. I'm very scared of Ambre Ruiter winning though. I think she'd be a horrific choice but she very well could be the frontrunner here unfortunately.

This batch is weak but there is still a way of having a decent winner.

Angéline is my favourite, it's time she is finally crowned!! She was always one of my favorites the two years she competed and I was also very disappointed when she got nothing in 2019, after being 1st runner-up in 2017. She is also very nice to me on Facebook and I have told her to participate since last year (she hesitated last year, eventually didn't participate and finally tried for the 3rd time this year). Sarah Parasote is my first runner-up. She seems beautiful but I haven't seen much from her. Marine Paulais is my second runner-up. Very charming lady but I also think she can look plain. Louise is my third runner-up. Classic beauty but she looks a little bloated. Ambre is my fourth runner-up, I don't think she's really good, she has some scary angles lol but she's still among the best of this batch. I also like (a little bit) Constance and I hesitated to place her as 4th runner-up. I'm shocked (as always this year) that you chose Loan in your Top 5 Queen of the Clouds, she's absolutely awful and no one likes her but she's of Asian descent so of course, you like her... @-)

I don't understand why you say that Poitou-Charentes often crowns departmental runners-up, that is not true. lol Since 2005, it has only happened twice: in 2013 and in 2021, it's not what I would call "often" at all. I think the crown is for Ambre, she's been very popular since last year, for reasons I don't know. I don't think she's ugly but I find her very plain and she sometimes gives me witch vibes. Not a fan at all. It is also very rare that two years in a row, a departmental runner-up wins the pageant so I have very little hope for Angéline but I still cross my fingers, we are not immune to a surprise. Marine could win too, she is well-liked and I think she can totally be the type of woman a jury could crown. Another woman who has a chance of winning is Éléonore, but I find her extremely unattractive and if by misfortune she won this competition, she would be dead last in my ranking. It looks like she has all the ingredients to be a beauty queen except the main ingredient: facial beauty.

I want to say I'm very happy that this committee FINALLY has official photos. Too bad that two women were absent, it's really not serious at all... In my opinion, they won't get a title. Also, now that we have official photos, I would like the committee to get rid of these photomontages, it prevents us from judging these women correctly (even if it's better than before, obviously lol).

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:32 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

Angéline is my favourite, it's time she is finally crowned!! She was always one of my favorites the two years she competed and I was also very disappointed when she got nothing in 2019, after being 1st runner-up in 2017. She is also very nice to me on Facebook and I have told her to participate since last year (she hesitated last year, eventually didn't participate and finally tried for the 3rd time this year). Sarah Parasote is my first runner-up. She seems beautiful but I haven't seen much from her. Marine Paulais is my second runner-up. Very charming lady but I also think she can look plain. Louise is my third runner-up. Classic beauty but she looks a little bloated. Ambre is my fourth runner-up, I don't think she's really good, she has some scary angles lol but she's still among the best of this batch. I also like (a little bit) Constance and I hesitated to place her as 4th runner-up. I'm shocked (as always this year) that you chose Loan in your Top 5 Queen of the Clouds, she's absolutely awful and no one likes her but she's of Asian descent so of course, you like her... @-)

I don't understand why you say that Poitou-Charentes often crowns departmental runners-up, that is not true. lol Since 2005, it has only happened twice: in 2013 and in 2021, it's not what I would call "often" at all. I think the crown is for Ambre, she's been very popular since last year, for reasons I don't know. I don't think she's ugly but I find her very plain and she sometimes gives me witch vibes. Not a fan at all. It is also very rare that two years in a row, a departmental runner-up wins the pageant so I have very little hope for Angéline but I still cross my fingers, we are not immune to a surprise. Marine could win too, she is well-liked and I think she can totally be the type of woman a jury could crown. Another woman who has a chance of winning is Éléonore, but I find her extremely unattractive and if by misfortune she won this competition, she would be dead last in my ranking. It looks like she has all the ingredients to be a beauty queen except the main ingredient: facial beauty.

I want to say I'm very happy that this committee FINALLY has official photos. Too bad that two women were absent, it's really not serious at all... In my opinion, they won't get a title. Also, now that we have official photos, I would like the committee to get rid of these photomontages, it prevents us from judging these women correctly (even if it's better than before, obviously lol).

Didn't Poitou-Charentes not have departmental pageants for several years, or am I thinking of a different region? If since 2010, departmental runners-up have won the title twice, but departmental pageants have only been organized a handful of times, isn't that a good record?
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Thomas876 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:53 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

Didn't Poitou-Charentes not have departmental pageants for several years, or am I thinking of a different region? If since 2010, departmental runners-up have won the title twice, but departmental pageants have only been organized a handful of times, isn't that a good record?

If we do not count 2022, there were departmental pageants in 2021, 2015 (for 2 of the 4 departments only), 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010. They had indeed stopped departmental pageants in 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 for unknown reasons (financial? lack of interest?). The departmental pageants did not take place in 2020 because the committee had just been taken over and, in addition, there was the coronavirus.

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:56 pm

Y'all already know, it's Angéline for me. I've been looking forward to this one
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:08 pm

I had a nightmare about Miss France lol. They got rid of the Top 15 so it was just a Top 5, and at the end they announced that the Top 2 would co-reign as Miss France 2023 to emphasize female empowerment and the modern woman or something like that. Also the costumes were awful and looked totally handmade and made out of bedsheets or something. I remember one of the Top 2 was the actual Miss Auvergne but I don't remember who the other one was, maybe a random Miss Poitou-Charentes. Also Aurélie Roux competed as Miss Alsace again and was the second runner-up.

I was sitting in the audience and apparently right next to Alexia Laroche-Joubert, and after the show ended I started yelling at her lol. Apparently it was the least-watched edition of Miss France ever and a social media campaign to bring back Sylvie started because of how unhappy people were, and it was rumored that Alexia and Cindy were getting fired lol.
Queen of the Clouds

Re: ♥ ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2023 ♥ AQUITAINE contestants page

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 4:07 pm

OFFICIAL CONTESTANTS OF MISS AQUITAINE 2022

Ève Alexeline, Miss PÉRIGORD 2022

Margot Cathus, 1st runner-up of Miss BASSIN D'ARCACHON 2022 and contestant of Miss BIGANOS-PORTE DU BASSIN 2022

Margaux Dalla-Torre, Miss CÔTE BASQUE 2022, contestant of Miss AQUITAINE 2020 and contestant of Miss CÔTE BASQUE 2021

Mary Dussarrat, Miss LANDES-BÉARN 2022

Emma Enard, 1st runner-up of Miss MÉDOC 2022 and contestant of Miss BIGANOS-PORTE DU BASSIN 2022

Anne-Claire Ferron, 1st runner-up of Miss BIGANOS-PORTE DU BASSIN 2022

Oriane Galvez Soto, Miss BORDEAUX 2022, Miss PÉRIGORD 2017, contestant of Miss AQUITAINE 2017 and 1st runner-up of Miss AQUITAINE 2020

Astrid Garcia, 1st runner-up of Miss BORDEAUX 2022

Mélanie Heble, 1st runner-up of Miss CÔTE BASQUE 2022

Mylla Jauvin, Miss BASSIN D'ARCACHON 2022, contestant of Miss BASSIN D'ARCACHON 2019, 1st runner-up of Miss BIGANOS-PORTE DU BASSIN 2021, contestant of Miss AQUITAINE 2021 and Prix du sourire of Miss BORDEAUX 2022

Mathilda Jourde, 1st runner-up of Miss LANDES-BÉARN 2022, 2nd runner-up of Miss LANDES-BÉARN 2017 and contestant of Miss AQUITAINE 2020

Léa Labrousse, Miss BIGANOS-PORTE DU BASSIN 2022, 1st runner-up of Miss PAYS D'OLMES 2018, contestant of Miss MIDI-PYRÉNÉES 2018, contestant of Miss HAUTES-PYRÉNÉES 2019 and contestant of Miss BORDEAUX 2021

Rosalie Legroux, Miss MÉDOC 2022

Chloé Pinquier, Miss LOT-ET-GARONNE 2022, contestant of Miss CORRÈZE 2017, contestant of Miss BORDEAUX 2021 and 2nd runner-up of Miss BIGANOS-PORTE DU BASSIN 2021

Jeanne Polloni, 1st runner-up of Miss LOT-ET-GARONNE 2022

Anaïs Vasco, 1st runner-up of Miss PÉRIGORD 2022

Last edited by Thomas876 on Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:02 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Ève Alexeline, Miss PÉRIGORD 2022

Mary Dussarrat, Miss LANDES-BÉARN 2022

Oriane Galvez Soto, Miss BORDEAUX 2022, Miss PÉRIGORD 2017, contestant of Miss BORDEAUX 2017 and 1st runner-up of Miss AQUITAINE 2020

Léa Labrousse, Miss BIGANOS-PORTE DU BASSIN 2022, 1st runner-up of Miss PAYS D'OLMES 2018, contestant of Miss MIDI-PYRÉNÉES 2018, contestant of Miss HAUTES-PYRÉNÉES 2019 and contestant of Miss BORDEAUX 2021

My favorites! I think this is a pretty good batch, but I typically expect a good level from Aquitaine. Even the lower-tier girls here are not awful, more just plain. Just like in Poitou-Charentes, I'm glad we finally have official photos, but annoyed that two girls didn't show up.

Overall my favorite is definitely Mary. I really love her and think she'd bring such a high fashion look to Miss France, since in addition to being gorgeous she's also a high fashion model. I'll be really disappointed if she loses, I don't think her department wins very often (or at all?) but I think she is one of the frontrunners, so my fingers are crossed. Ève and Léa would be next, I like both of them (although I think Léa is stronger). Léa sort of reminds me of a typical Miss Aquitaine. I also think Ève Alexeline is such a gorgeous name. Then I include Oriane, I don't think she is nearly as strong as some people make her out to be, and she is not very consistent in her photos, but she looks very pretty here so I included her. One question, did she not compete in Miss Aquitaine 2017? I see she won Miss Périgord 2017 and competed in Miss Aquitaine 2020, but I had heard this would be her third and final shot to win the title?

I had initially thought the crown was between Mary, Oriane, and Léa, but now that I see how Léa was a clapper in Midi-Pyrénées and has clapped in other local pageants too, I'm not so sure of her odds here. On one hand I think she fits the Miss Aquitaine prototype a lot more than Miss Midi-Pyrénées, but on the other I feel like it's harder to win Miss Aquitaine, so I'm not sure if she can really pull it off. So then maybe the crown will be between Mary and Oriane. If so, I will be squarely in Mary's corner, but if Oriane does win I think Aquitaine will still continue their massive placement streak, I'll just be a bit disappointed. I don't hate her but she doesn't excite me like Mary does.

Quatrième dauphine: Anaïs Vasco
Troisième dauphine: Oriane Galvez Soto
Deuxième dauphine: Ève Alexeline
Première dauphine: Léa Labrousse
Miss Aquitaine 2022: Mary Dussarrat
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:19 pm

Mary gives me like Miss Universe Colombia vibes :hx

Queen of the Clouds

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:33 pm

Weak batch in Aquitaine but a little better than in Poitou-Charentes.

Anaïs Vasco is my winner, I know nobody talks about her but I find her very beautiful. Léa Labrousse is my first runner-up. Rosalie is my second runner-up. Margot is my third runner-up. Ève is my fourth runner-up. I also like (a little bit) Mélanie.

Not a fan at all of Oriane or Mary. I don't get the hype at all with these two women. I find them very unattractive, especially Oriane. I would love for neither of these two to win the crown but they are the two biggest favorites so I expect to be really sad. Léa can also win, she is the third woman who really has a chance, I have little hope but you never know, she can also win. She has a more classic profile than Mary or Oriane so if Aquitaine wants to stay on a more ordinary choice to secure a Top 15 placement (like every year lol), Léa will be crowned. I don't think Ève has a chance of winning but I expect to see her in the top 5, her departmental committee is strong and she is very tall, in addition to being quite pretty.

I am happy that there are finally official photos here, as in Poitou-Charentes. However, there are still 2 women who unfortunately did not appear... I still say that it is really not serious on the part of these contestants and/or the committee.

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:50 pm

Thomas876 wrote:

Anaïs Vasco is my winner, I know nobody talks about her but I find her very beautiful. Léa Labrousse is my first runner-up. Rosalie is my second runner-up. Margot is my third runner-up. Ève is my fourth runner-up. I also like (a little bit) Mélanie.

Not a fan at all of Oriane or Mary. I don't get the hype at all with these two women. I find them very unattractive, especially Oriane. I would love for neither of these two to win the crown but they are the two biggest favorites so I expect to be really sad. Léa can also win, she is the third woman who really has a chance, I have little hope but you never know, she can also win. She has a more classic profile than Mary or Oriane so if Aquitaine wants to stay on a more ordinary choice to secure a Top 15 placement (like every year lol), Léa will be crowned. I don't think Ève has a chance of winning but I expect to see her in the top 5, her departmental committee is strong and she is very tall, in addition to being quite pretty.

I am happy that there are finally official photos here, as in Poitou-Charentes. However, there are still 2 women who unfortunately did not appear... I still say that it is really not serious on the part of these contestants and/or the committee.

I knew you didn’t like Oriane but I’m shocked you don’t like Mary, I thought she was your type of woman??
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:12 pm

Thomas876 wrote:

I knew you didn’t like Oriane but I’m shocked you don’t like Mary, I thought she was your type of woman??

Really? I don't like her at all. I don't want to be mean but she looks like a vampire, her petrifying and bulging eyes, her very pale complexion, her harsh and hollow face, her black hair with purple highlights, her strained smile, I really don't see what people find in her, she's really not pretty without Photoshop and even with Photoshop, I don't think she's that good either. She should continue her career as a high-fashion model, she's not at all made to be a beauty queen for me.

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:13 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

Really? I don't like her at all. I don't want to be mean but she looks like a vampire, her petrifying and bulging eyes, her very pale complexion, her harsh and hollow face, her black hair with purple highlights, her strained smile, I really don't see what people find in her, she's really not pretty without Photoshop and even with Photoshop, I don't think she's that good either. She should continue her career as a high-fashion model, she's not at all made to be a beauty queen for me.

LOL I've always found vampires really sexy (and love the pale skin/dark hair/light eyes combo) so that must explain things for me lol. I love that she's super tall too.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Thomas876 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:19 pm

Thomas876 wrote:
Thomas876 wrote:

LOL I've always found vampires really sexy (and love the pale skin/dark hair/light eyes combo) so that must explain things for me lol. I love that she's super tall too.

I hope she and Oriane clap this Sunday but I know I'm going to cry because one of them will probably win, they could even be the final 2. Hopefully Miss Limousin and Miss Poitou-Charentes put me in a good mood at least.

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby itsrowdy801 » Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:20 pm

I'm definitely with QotC on Mary, she's definitely one of my favorites. I still love Lea as well, I'd be really happy with either of them winning
itsrowdy801

Re: ♥ ROAD TO MISS FRANCE 2023 ♥ POITOU-CHARENTES crowned pa

Postby Thomas876 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:41 am

:!! :!! :!! Miss Poitou-Charentes 2022 is MARINE PAULAIS!!! (20 years old, 1m75) :!! :!! :!!

1st runner-up: Constance Dubois
2nd runner-up: Flavie Côme
3rd runner-up: Alizée Moreau
4th runner-up: Coralie Tricoche

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:02 am

Thomas876 wrote:
:!! :!! :!! Miss Poitou-Charentes 2022 is MARINE PAULAIS!!! (20 years old, 1m75) :!! :!! :!!

I'm disappointed that Angeline didn't win (or even make Top 5) but I can't be mad at this result because I actually really like Marine! She has such a classic aura that reminds me of the beauty queens of the olden days, I'm a fan!
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:13 pm

Thomas876 wrote:

Honestly what happened here? @-) TWO departmental special prize qualifiers in the Top 5, and almost none of the Top 5 were even frontrunners? That's so odd.

I'm disappointed for Angéline but at least all the possible disasters were totally avoided and neither Ambre nor Éléonore were even included in the Top 5. I liked Marine so I can't be upset she won, I just didn't expect it? She's cute and I like how her crowning photo looks like a retouched vintage photo from the 40s or something, but I don't see her placing at Miss France. She is pretty but just very plain and Poitou-Charentes is not a strong region to begin with. I think Constance would have been a better choice.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Thomas876 » Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:37 pm

Good choice in Poitou-Charentes. Remember what I said here: "Marine could win too, she is well-liked and I think she can totally be the type of woman a jury could crown.", I was right. :D/ I wasn't very surprised by her win although I was very sad for Angéline. She must be feeling bad, I'm sad for her. I don't understand the problem with her??? She finished first runner-up the first year and then she clapped the other two times she participated?? Weird. She's very pretty, I don't understand what's wrong.

The ranking is super weird anyway. Apart from Marine, I must say that the other 4 are WTFs. I didn't expect Constance to be so high at all (I didn't even think she would place) after clapping two years ago in Pays-de-la-Loire. Flavie is so uninteresting that I thought she would clap again, like last year. As for Alizée and Coralie, I thought they were just there to have a larger number of candidates and I told myself that they weren't threats at all because they had only received a special title...Besides, nobody talked about them...Sarah had only received a special title too but she had a bit of hype, a placement for her would have been much more logical (and she was much prettier too). I also thought that Coralie would have clapped because her sister Perrine clapped last year at Miss Poitou-Charentes 2021, despite the fact that she had won her departmental title and was one of the favorites. Anyway, I'm very happy that Éléonore and Ambre Ruiter clapped, even if I'm also very shocked, especially for Ambre, I don't understand what went wrong. Weird.

Marine in any case is very cute, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she places, I think she has a chance. However, if she makes it, she won't do better than an eleventh place. It would still be good. Gone are the days when Poitou-Charentes had some awful winners.

TEAM FRANCE 2023
Thomas876