Laura Olascuaga - Miss Universe Colombia 2020 | OT

Re: Laura Olascuaga - Miss Universe Colombia 2020 | OT

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:13 pm

The.Apprentice wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:Guys I am exhausted, I need a break from all this. I have heard so much tea about this contest and we are so screwed if they have the franchise. I will be back soon I just need to step away for a bit

I'm late to the party, but what happened? I see there are many things being said. Can you tell us?

Also, I think she's a good representative. Don't count her out yet. After all, she's from Colombia and these girls know how to prepare, bring the party and the performance.
I always love your girls because they're consistent and provided some of the best walks in Miss Universe history. She will be properly trained I suppose, so I'm not excluding a top 5 for her yet.

Oh wow you have missed a lot my friend, so to start, Laura has been friends with our new ND, Natalie Ackermann for years. Laura competed at Señorita Colombia the year Gaby won and was her 1st runner up, Natalie publicly supported Laura and the day after, she resigned from the court saying she did not have time to do the social work. There were rumors at the time that the winner of Srta Colombia (Gaby) would not go to Miss Universe, but that never happened that year and they lost the franchise the next year (this year). When Natalie took is over, I think before any auditions or anything, she and her team had already pre-selected Laura as Miss Universe Colombia 2020. So this whole contest was just a show and a lot of the contestants/people behind the scenes said it was well known Laura would win. Furthermore, her boyfriend I think is the nephew one of the sponsors, Mariano, I do not remember if nephew or not but definitely related and she won the Elegance Mariano award. There were facebook messages of the host of MUC on instagram, Renzy Konper referring to Laura as the winner already. Natalie apparently told her the final question days before the coronation and she had time to prepare, which is why she sounded very rehearsed because she knew what she would be asked. And the Top6/3 was ridiculous. I am used to some WTF placements in Colombian pageantry but they put two girls who are obviously weaker next to her in the Top 3, and they blocked two of the best speakers and her strongest competitors, Meta/Antioquia from the Top 6.

In summary, Laura resigned as La Virreina to join this pageant and this was probably the biggest cooking show I have ever seen, more than Miss World or Miss Earth. I do not hate her, I actually like her, but I am mad because this was a waste of time. Puerto Rico appointed their 2019 first runner up for Miss Universe 2020 so I do not understand why Natalie couldn't have just appointed her so girls like Juliana Franco would not be embarrassed. To make matters worse, apparently Natalie already has a predetermined winner for next year as well

[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:15 pm

vinusya wrote:first runner up is a better choice

No she is not, Jenifer was strategically placed as first runner up because she is deaf and obviously a lot weaker than Laura
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Postby The.Apprentice » Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:30 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:Guys I am exhausted, I need a break from all this. I have heard so much tea about this contest and we are so screwed if they have the franchise. I will be back soon I just need to step away for a bit

I'm late to the party, but what happened? I see there are many things being said. Can you tell us?

Also, I think she's a good representative. Don't count her out yet. After all, she's from Colombia and these girls know how to prepare, bring the party and the performance.
I always love your girls because they're consistent and provided some of the best walks in Miss Universe history. She will be properly trained I suppose, so I'm not excluding a top 5 for her yet.

Oh wow you have missed a lot my friend, so to start, Laura has been friends with our new ND, Natalie Ackermann for years. Laura competed at Señorita Colombia the year Gaby won and was her 1st runner up, Natalie publicly supported Laura and the day after, she resigned from the court saying she did not have time to do the social work. There were rumors at the time that the winner of Srta Colombia (Gaby) would not go to Miss Universe, but that never happened that year and they lost the franchise the next year (this year). When Natalie took is over, I think before any auditions or anything, she and her team had already pre-selected Laura as Miss Universe Colombia 2020. So this whole contest was just a show and a lot of the contestants/people behind the scenes said it was well known Laura would win. Furthermore, her boyfriend I think is the nephew one of the sponsors, Mariano, I do not remember if nephew or not but definitely related and she won the Elegance Mariano award. There were facebook messages of the host of MUC on instagram, Renzy Konper referring to Laura as the winner already. Natalie apparently told her the final question days before the coronation and she had time to prepare, which is why she sounded very rehearsed because she knew what she would be asked. And the Top6/3 was ridiculous. I am used to some WTF placements in Colombian pageantry but they put two girls who are obviously weaker next to her in the Top 3, and they blocked two of the best speakers and her strongest competitors, Meta/Antioquia from the Top 6.

In summary, Laura resigned as La Virreina to join this pageant and this was probably the biggest cooking show I have ever seen, more than Miss World or Miss Earth. I do not hate her, I actually like her, but I am mad because this was a waste of time. Puerto Rico appointed their 2019 first runner up for Miss Universe 2020 so I do not understand why Natalie couldn't have just appointed her so girls like Juliana Franco would not be embarrassed. To make matters worse, apparently Natalie already has a predetermined winner for next year as well

The tea is hot! That's a shame! By the way, María Fernanda would have been such a strong contender for your country.
It smells so fishy from what you're saying. I feel bad for all Colombian people that are pageants crazy.
I hope you will have better years ahead, you need to snatch another crown, we've been waiting!
The.Apprentice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:59 am

The.Apprentice wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
The.Apprentice wrote:

The tea is hot! That's a shame! By the way, María Fernanda would have been such a strong contender for your country.
It smells so fishy from what you're saying. I feel bad for all Colombian people that are pageants crazy.
I hope you will have better years ahead, you need to snatch another crown, we've been waiting!

I hope we do also but from what it sounds like, it is going to be a rough several years with this org if this year is an indication. It is sad because we had girls this year who could have won Miss Universe tomorrow, but I do not think Laura is one of them
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:04 am

Gracias a Dios, gracias a todas las personas que me apoyaron y confiaron en mi en todo este proceso y a la organización @missuniversecolombiaorg por esta gran oportunidad de representar a Colombia ante el universo.

Los sueños se cumplen cuando perseveras, cuando luchas, cuando eres disciplinado, cuando eres valiente. Nadie dijo que sería fácil y aún hay muchas cosas por seguir mejorando.
Ahora a seguir trabajando por esa #ColombiaUnida que tanto queremos.
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:09 am

Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:09 am

I really hope she gets the best preparation for Miss Universe, because the truth is she has so much potential

Juan Sebastian

Postby valleriam » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:20 pm

I don't know why all this fuss... she has SO MUCH POTENTIAL. Her frame is competitive, with proper training she will be a threat... just wait and see, guys.
MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2022:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1954551
valleriam

Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:54 am

Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:07 am

valleriam wrote:I don't know why all this fuss... she has SO MUCH POTENTIAL. Her frame is competitive, with proper training she will be a threat... just wait and see, guys.

I do not disagree with her potential but girl bye, if you know how to read you can read why people are upset about her win. I am sure you would not like it if Miss Puerto Rico was a cooking show!
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:48 am

"Colombia unida por el archipiélago @missuniversecolombiaorg @kimberlyhookern
Quiero invitarlos a hacer sus donaciones para todas las familias que nos necesitan en estos difíciles momentos. La unión hace la fuerza #colombiaunida"

I took a screenshot of all these posts and the MUC instagram story for when Kimberly wins next year....
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:24 am

Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:40 am

Not related to Laura, but apparently we are in negotiations to host Miss Universe 2021!

Juan Sebastian

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:57 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:Not related to Laura, but apparently we are in negotiations to host Miss Universe 2021!

Howabout Miss Universe 2020?

Jonathan Nguyen
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby georgj16 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:06 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:Not related to Laura, but apparently we are in negotiations to host Miss Universe 2021!

Oh no...
<3 Andrea Tovar <3
@miss_barbaro
georgj16
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 03 Jun 1992
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Fashion, Aviation

Postby koji » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:39 pm

Horsey-looking. Is she even a woman by birth? @-)
koji
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby britney81 » Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:50 pm

koji wrote:Horsey-looking. Is she even a woman by birth? @-)

WE HAVE 2 TRANS THIS YEAR COMPETING FOR MS U 2020. SPAIN & COLOMBIA
britney81
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: warlord
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: i will kill you

Postby kelley » Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:23 pm

Juan Sebastian wrote:
I really hope she gets the best preparation for Miss Universe, because the truth is she has so much potential

Her nose so fake lol
Miss Poland - Agata Wdowiak
kelley

Date of Birth: 17 Aug 2006
Profession: basic white girl
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: hiking

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:43 pm

britney81 wrote:

You two are disgusting, get the f**k out of this thread. You do not have to be happy about her win, a lot of people are not. But I do not see anyone else calling her a horse or trans. That is so offensive
Juan Sebastian

Postby britney81 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:17 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
britney81 wrote:

You two are disgusting, get the f**k out of this thread. You do not have to be happy about her win, a lot of people are not. But I do not see anyone else calling her a horse or trans. That is so offensive

Forgive me, what i mean is, he looks like a transexual, just like his brothers angelo ponce & Andrew Martinez .
britney81

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: warlord
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: i will kill you

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:40 pm

britney81 wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
britney81 wrote:

Forgive me, what i mean is, he looks like a transexual, just like his brothers angelo ponce & Andrew Martinez .

You are trash. Get a life.
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:43 pm

"Bienvenidos a Reino de Pambelé.
Un reino que se vio afectado por las fuertes lluvias de los últimos días en la ciudad de Cartagena. Un reino que necesita de nosotros para salir adelante. No se trata de visitarlos un día y al siguiente olvidarnos de todas las historias que se viven ahí dentro. Ellos tienen sueños también, sueñan con una buena calidad de vida, sueñan con estudiar, con un trabajo digno, sueñan con una casa que no se caiga, sueñan con una buena alimentación, sueñan con un parque y canchas para divertirse, sueñan con asistencia médica... sueñan con no ser olvidados por Colombia.

Les iré contando poco a poco algunas de las historias que se viven ahí dentro. Colombia Unida por Cartagena, porque yo amo a mi ciudad, yo amo a mi país.

Gracias @missuniversecolombiaorg por permitirme conocer y vivir de cerca esta experiencia.
Gracias también a los que permiten que esto sea posible, porque en la unión está la fuerza. @suath123 @bebesseguros @cadvida @ninezconfuturosv @viva1aips

Ph: @jacomephot"
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:45 pm

Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:47 pm

I have no idea how true it is, but you know the rumor that Mafe was going to MW and CNB made a deal with the MWO? I now read another rumor that Natalie now has the MW franchise as well @-)

If that is the case who would we send, Jennifer? Or have another contest?
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:09 pm

The Miss Universe preparation begins

Juan Sebastian

Postby keyss » Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:54 am

They played out Maria Fernanda for this long faced, tiny forehead girl? [-X

Colombia sash is super strong though so she'll place 100% but wont go far at all.
keyss

Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:58 pm

Juan Sebastian

Postby ThatCanadian » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:43 am

her speaking ability is so poor....she can barely handle spanish, we're gonna be so screwed with english =;))
ThatCanadian

Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Cher's disciple
Hobbies/Interests: hoarding, online shopping

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:08 am

ThatCanadian wrote:her speaking ability is so poor....she can barely handle spanish, we're gonna be so screwed with english =;))

And that is what scares me and why I think we might clap.....
Juan Sebastian

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:30 am

Where is Catalina Robayo, what is she doing in the pandemic? I know I really did not like her when she was a Miss but she was ahead of her time. She should have gone to Miss Universe in the IMG era, not Trump, but she could really help Laura with her oratory. She should be focusing on that, not her walk
Juan Sebastian

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe