ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // KENTUCKY IS MISS USA 2021

Re: ROAD TO MISS USA 2021 // KENTUCKY IS MISS USA 2021

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Dec 03, 2021 4:56 am

Fany wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:Nevada said in an interview that she thinks she didn't place because Miss USA organizers and judges were "not ready" for a trans woman to place/win.

How do we feel about this? It comes across as sore loser-y to me, especially considering the lengths the Miss USA Organization went to show how proud they were to have her competing.

Her failing to place even didn't come as that much of a surprise to me either considering she can't speak.

I did watch her entire live last night. It did concern me that she alleged that the judges only really asked her questions about being trans, which may have made her seem one-dimensional in their eyes. I do think part of the blame, as much as I love her, is on Kat too here. She didn't really do much to start that conversation and teach us as fans and viewers much more about her apart from the fact that she's transgender. I still don't like that the judges failed to ask her questions about anything else, but I honestly don't know much more about her either.

At the end of the day, while I was disappointed that Kataluna didn't place, I wasn't all that surprised.

Judges sound transphobic indeed. It’s like asking a black girl about being black.

I think Kat deserved to place just for the shitty life she continues to have. The hate mail she gets on her social media is very dark. An extra spot for her in the semis was not going to kill anybody and the message it sends is huge for her mental health and that of her community.

Oh please he wasn’t all that and the ladies just out performed his ghetto ass. Call it what it is. If trans wants to compete with real women then bring it and stop depending on your trans story to get you an automatic placement. And his interviewing skills are awful. Nobody was transphobic. He was our performed

yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby baghak_gargak » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:44 am

Hey @lingintexas do you have a headache? I think you need to take bioflu for your headache. I appreciate her now and she sounds smart because her mouth is like an ARMALITE GUN she speaks so fast like she is catching her breath and catching a plane on the last minute. She needs to speaks slow and clearly so people can clearly understand her because not all people especially from other race can understand a fast talker a bullet train mouth or everyone can mistook her for MARITES or a gossip girl from the street or wet market but she is having a time of her life so I like it enjoy and have fun show your fun sunny personality.
baghak_gargak
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Vladimir Dayucduc
Date of Birth: 25 Dec 1990
Profession: Chief Executive Officer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: activities in the dark, cooking, travel

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:42 am

baghak_gargak wrote:Hey @lingintexas do you have a headache? I think you need to take bioflu for your headache. I appreciate her now and she sounds smart because her mouth is like an ARMALITE GUN she speaks so fast like she is catching her breath and catching a plane on the last minute. She needs to speaks slow and clearly so people can clearly understand her because not all people especially from other race can understand a fast talker a bullet train mouth or everyone can mistook her for MARITES or a gossip girl from the street or wet market but she is having a time of her life so I like it enjoy and have fun show your fun sunny personality.

I definitely don't support everything you just said ("other races should speak slow because otherwise they're unintelligible?" Come on now, do better) I do agree that Elle has already grown on me fast and I think that speaks to how great of a Miss USA she is. Originally, I worried she would have been one of the least competitive Top 8 contestants on the international level, but upon further reflection and rewatching her performance, she's grown on me a ton and I think she has the potential to do very well. Do I think she'll be the next Miss Universe? Probably not, stepping over Kedist and Brenda would be a challenge for anyone. But she's "grown on me" a lot quicker than most of her predecessors who I grew to love, and that's really something special. Even Cheslie, who ranks in my Top 5 favorite Miss USAs, took a month or two to grow on me.
itsrowdy801
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Rowdy
Date of Birth: 21 Aug 1994
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Customer Service @ Travel Startup
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants, Comedy, Politics

Postby itsrowdy801 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:59 am

Another year of my faves making me unstan them by showing their true colors after Miss USA. Virginia starts her new job as a Newsmax "journalist" tomorrow.

I am no longer sad she failed to advance to the Top 8.
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:42 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:Another year of my faves making me unstan them by showing their true colors after Miss USA. Virginia starts her new job as a Newsmax "journalist" tomorrow.

I am no longer sad she failed to advance to the Top 8.

@-) @-) @-)

That is so yikes. Wow, did not expect that from her.

For all that don't know, Newsmax is essentially a pro-Trump propaganda outlet.
Queen of the Clouds

Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Lawyer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion, music, film, politics, and parties

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:05 pm

Yay, Sydney won Miss Photogenic. I hope she tries Miss World America or Miss Gwand USA in the future.

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Software Developer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby itsrowdy801 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:07 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Yay, Sydney won Miss Photogenic. I hope she tries Miss World America or Miss Gwand USA in the future.

I think World or maybe Earth could really be her system. I don't really get Grand vibes from her, I want Maryland to go for Miss Gwand USA
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:45 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Yay, Sydney won Miss Photogenic. I hope she tries Miss World America or Miss Gwand USA in the future.

I think World or maybe Earth could really be her system. I don't really get Grand vibes from her, I want Maryland to go for Miss Gwand USA

Agreed that Sydney should try World or Earth. I would say probably World since her walk is her weakness and World doesn't care about the fierce walk at all.

Maryland already said that she's retiring unfortunately, and strongly denied any interest in ever competing in pageants again, including Miss Gwand.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby lingintexas » Thu Dec 09, 2021 4:08 am

baghak_gargak wrote:Hey @lingintexas do you have a headache? I think you need to take bioflu for your headache. I appreciate her now and she sounds smart because her mouth is like an ARMALITE GUN she speaks so fast like she is catching her breath and catching a plane on the last minute. She needs to speaks slow and clearly so people can clearly understand her because not all people especially from other race can understand a fast talker a bullet train mouth or everyone can mistook her for MARITES or a gossip girl from the street or wet market but she is having a time of her life so I like it enjoy and have fun show your fun sunny personality.

Take several seats and spell check that mess you posted above before you come at me. I mean you are criticizing a language you can barely speak or write is laughable.
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Dec 09, 2021 1:26 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Queen of the Clouds wrote:Nevada said in an interview that she thinks she didn't place because Miss USA organizers and judges were "not ready" for a trans woman to place/win.

How do we feel about this? It comes across as sore loser-y to me, especially considering the lengths the Miss USA Organization went to show how proud they were to have her competing.

Her failing to place even didn't come as that much of a surprise to me either considering she can't speak.

I did watch her entire live last night. It did concern me that she alleged that the judges only really asked her questions about being trans, which may have made her seem one-dimensional in their eyes. I do think part of the blame, as much as I love her, is on Kat too here. She didn't really do much to start that conversation and teach us as fans and viewers much more about her apart from the fact that she's transgender. I still don't like that the judges failed to ask her questions about anything else, but I honestly don't know much more about her either.

At the end of the day, while I was disappointed that Kataluna didn't place, I wasn't all that surprised.

The judges ask questions based on what is in their bios. I know we didn't see published bios, but I know that they each still had them and the judges used them for interviews, like they do in all pageants. Kataluna made her platform LGBT rights and specifically transgender representation, so that's what she was asked about. I know that Dani Walker said in one of her Miss USA favorites videos that she would have urged Kataluna to adopt a platform that was more broad and I kind of agree with her now.

Kataluna was asked what she was asked because she attached her entire candidacy to being transgender, meanwhile other girls didn't pigeonhole themselves and were able to have more complete interviews because of it. That's my take here.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:20 pm

Queen of the Clouds wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

The judges ask questions based on what is in their bios. I know we didn't see published bios, but I know that they each still had them and the judges used them for interviews, like they do in all pageants. Kataluna made her platform LGBT rights and specifically transgender representation, so that's what she was asked about. I know that Dani Walker said in one of her Miss USA favorites videos that she would have urged Kataluna to adopt a platform that was more broad and I kind of agree with her now.

Kataluna was asked what she was asked because she attached her entire candidacy to being transgender, meanwhile other girls didn't pigeonhole themselves and were able to have more complete interviews because of it. That's my take here.

I think that was the answer to why she didn't have much success at Miss USA. She did claim in the same live that in her bio submitted to the judges, she only mentioned being transgender once and at the very bottom of the page, but who really knows what else she put down there, and as far as what she communicated to the public - she talked about little else about her.

I think a good playbook she could have played by was Rachel Slawson's. Yes, her nomination was historic, and she did recognize that, but she didn't allow herself to be pigeonholed and she had a strong, well-developed advocacy regarding to all aspects of her platform, and shared lots more things about her. Sure, Rachel didn't place too, but only after a bland prelims performance. If Kataluna kept her walk, but had Rachel's branding, platform, and speaking skills, she likely would have done extremely well in this competition.
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Dec 09, 2021 5:32 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

I think that was the answer to why she didn't have much success at Miss USA. She did claim in the same live that in her bio submitted to the judges, she only mentioned being transgender once and at the very bottom of the page, but who really knows what else she put down there, and as far as what she communicated to the public - she talked about little else about her.

I think a good playbook she could have played by was Rachel Slawson's. Yes, her nomination was historic, and she did recognize that, but she didn't allow herself to be pigeonholed and she had a strong, well-developed advocacy regarding to all aspects of her platform, and shared lots more things about her. Sure, Rachel didn't place too, but only after a bland prelims performance. If Kataluna kept her walk, but had Rachel's branding, platform, and speaking skills, she likely would have done extremely well in this competition.

Yeah I totally agree. Rachel's personal branding with Kataluna's technical skills would have secured a placement. They both just couldn't do what the other delivered on. And as I've said many times before, Kataluna was one of the worst speakers in this batch, so even if this whole "what questions did the judges ask her" thing didn't exist, I still doubt her interview would have been that impressive.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:55 pm

I enjoyed following Miss USA with y'all so much this year! While the USA season is over until January, I thought we could do a little "pageant favorites/getting to know you" game if y'all want!!! Please share yours because I'd love to read em because I'm really bored at work today lol

Favorite Miss USA: Olivia Jordan. I love everything about her and what she stands for, and if I could have dinner with one famous person, I'd easily pick her.
Favorite Miss Teen USA: Kamie Crawford. She was a stellar queen to begin with, but she's done a phenomenal job of becoming a household name after her reign (why are former Teen USAs so much better at that than former Miss USAs?) and I just adore her on Catfish.
Favorite Miss Universe: It's close, but Pia. She's bursting with personality you just feel whenever you hear from her, and is both stunningly gorgeous yet approachable and relatable
Favorite Miss USA year/production/show: 2019. Say what you will about the IMG era, but the stage was one of my all-time favorites, the hosts were terrific, the musical guest was fun, and the finalists were overall very good. This is the pageant I probably rewatch the most.
Favorite pageant system apart from USA: Earth, but Grand is my guilty pleasure
Favorite pageant movie: Dumplin'. I cry everytime I watch it
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:01 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:I enjoyed following Miss USA with y'all so much this year! While the USA season is over until January, I thought we could do a little "pageant favorites/getting to know you" game if y'all want!!! Please share yours because I'd love to read em because I'm really bored at work today lol

Favorite Miss USA: Olivia Jordan. I love everything about her and what she stands for, and if I could have dinner with one famous person, I'd easily pick her.
Favorite Miss Teen USA: Kamie Crawford. She was a stellar queen to begin with, but she's done a phenomenal job of becoming a household name after her reign (why are former Teen USAs so much better at that than former Miss USAs?) and I just adore her on Catfish.
Favorite Miss Universe: It's close, but Pia. She's bursting with personality you just feel whenever you hear from her, and is both stunningly gorgeous yet approachable and relatable
Favorite Miss USA year/production/show: 2019. Say what you will about the IMG era, but the stage was one of my all-time favorites, the hosts were terrific, the musical guest was fun, and the finalists were overall very good. This is the pageant I probably rewatch the most.
Favorite pageant system apart from USA: Earth, but Grand is my guilty pleasure
Favorite pageant movie: Dumplin'. I cry everytime I watch it

I'm going to have multiple answers for some of these lol

Favorite Miss USA:
Olivia Jordan. When I think of "Miss USA" I think of Olivia Jordan. She's just the picture perfect all-American girl and I can't remember a Miss USA who represented us better than Olivia did. She will go down in history, and already has, as one of the best Miss USA winners ever, and from everything I've seen she seems to be such a lovely, intelligent, and kind person in addition to beautiful. I especially love how she isn't afraid to be a political activist when she needs to either. While I love Shandi Finnessey, I feel like Olivia has sort of replaced Shandi as the go-to queen of Miss USA.
Wendy Dascomb. Many pageant fans don't pay much attention to the early pageants, but I love Wendy Dascomb. She was Miss USA 1969, right in the midst of the hippie era, and was our hippie Miss USA. She called herself a big rebel for the fights she'd get into the MUO over things like feminism, because Wendy was a feminist back when pageants were not designed to necessarily be a feminist cause, and protesting against the Vietnam War, as the MUO wanted its queens to be apolitical and just pretty faces. In her farewell walk, she gave an impromptu speech where she talked about how disillusioned she had become with pageants because the MUO wanted her to be no more than a pretty face and a body to sell swimsuits, meanwhile she wanted to be a fighter for the causes she believed in. Truly a historic Miss USA and one that paved the way for modern pageantry.
Marite Ozers. This is more for personal reasons, but Marite was the first naturalized citizen to win Miss USA back in 1963, and was born in Latvia. My family is from Estonia, which is right next to Latvia, and we're both part of the Baltic States of Northern Europe. So I have a lot of affinity for Latvian people and am happy there's been a Latvian Miss USA winner.
Alyssa Campanella. I can't believe I forgot Alyssa when I hit publish. She is easily one of my favorites, and a big love of mine for the redhead representation she gave us. Probably one of the most facially beautiful Miss USA winners we've had in the past decades, I love how candid she is in her blog now and is one of the few titleholders I still follow this long after their reign ended.

Favorite Miss Teen USA:
Ki'ilani Arruda. I think that Ki'ilani was everything that a Miss Teen USA should be. They don't need to be glamazons or bombshells, they just need to be Teens. Ki'ilani is a gorgeous, charismatic, and intelligent girl, and she was everything I wanted out of a Miss Teen USA. I hope to see her transitioning to Miss one day.
Kaliegh Garris. Basically in line with what I said about Ki'ilani, I also think Kaliegh was just a perfect Miss Teen USA, who exemplified everything that a Miss Teen USA should be. I also would love to see her in Miss one day.

Favorite Miss Universe:
Iris Mittenaere. One thing that I always look for in my queens is kindness and humility. I think it's the best quality a beauty queen can have, when you can tell that they genuinely are a kind person who cherishes every fan and connection they have. I think that Iris was the perfect example of that. Every interview she gave just showed how humble and down to Earth of a person she was, even though she was crowned the most perfect woman on the planet. I just love everything about Iris, and who cares if she isn't the most facially beautiful ever? She doesn't need to be, because she has everything else. Plus I just love how she would still be a normal girl in Lille, France if she just hadn't been contacted on Facebook by a French local pageant that needed contestants because not enough applied on their own.

Favorite Miss USA year:
2018. I just have only good memories of Miss USA 2018. I really liked the stage with the long runway, plus it was one of the only years in IMG era where the girl who actually did perform the best went on to win, and it seemed like everyone celebrated her win in ways that never happened again during IMG era.
2015. This was a tough year for Miss USA, with Trump derailing the whole organization and them losing all their sponsorships. The pageant still went on to be one of the best ever though, with great production value despite all the hardship the organization faced that year. Plus, we got one of the best winners ever, of course.

Favorite pageant system apart from USA:
Miss France of course. Honestly my favorite pageant in the world (sorry Miss USA and Miss Universe), I love everything about Miss France and it's my dream for Miss USA to start modeling itself more after it. Huge fan.

Favorite pageant movie:
• The correct answer is Drop Dead Gorgeous, and I don't want to hear anybody suggesting anything else. This is one of my favorite movies ever and it's so underrated despite having such a superstar cast (young Kirsten Dunst, young Amy Adams, plus Brittany Murphy, Denise Richards, Allison Janney, and Kirstie Alley) and being one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. The only issue is that it's SO hard to find. They put it on Hulu in honor of its 20 year anniversary, but now I think it's gone again and you can only find it on illegal sites or by buying an original DVD/VHS copy.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby itsrowdy801 » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:23 pm

Favorite pageant movie:
• The correct answer is Drop Dead Gorgeous, and I don't want to hear anybody suggesting anything else. This is one of my favorite movies ever and it's so underrated despite having such a superstar cast (young Kirsten Dunst, young Amy Adams, plus Brittany Murphy, Denise Richards, Allison Janney, and Kirstie Alley) and being one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. The only issue is that it's SO hard to find. They put it on Hulu in honor of its 20 year anniversary, but now I think it's gone again and you can only find it on illegal sites or by buying an original DVD/VHS copy.[/color][/i][/font]

How have I never seen this movie? I will go to great lengths to find it tonight
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:24 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:
Favorite pageant movie:
• The correct answer is Drop Dead Gorgeous, and I don't want to hear anybody suggesting anything else. This is one of my favorite movies ever and it's so underrated despite having such a superstar cast (young Kirsten Dunst, young Amy Adams, plus Brittany Murphy, Denise Richards, Allison Janney, and Kirstie Alley) and being one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. The only issue is that it's SO hard to find. They put it on Hulu in honor of its 20 year anniversary, but now I think it's gone again and you can only find it on illegal sites or by buying an original DVD/VHS copy.[/color][/i][/font]

How have I never seen this movie? I will go to great lengths to find it tonight

Please let me know what you think!! I can send you a link to the site I use haha.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby Jaishee » Sat Dec 11, 2021 5:02 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:

Miss Earth or Miss World for her.
She should try a system where there's less walking, her beauty is already powerful!
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Jaishee » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:12 am

Is she the next Miss USA???
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby XAMURAI » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:14 am

Jaishee wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Yay, Sydney won Miss Photogenic. I hope she tries Miss World America or Miss USA in the future.

I think World or maybe Earth could really be her system. I don't really get Grand vibes from her, I want Maryland to go for Miss USA

She should try a system where there's less walking, her beauty is already powerful!

Can former Miss USA contestants join Miss USA again?
My Interview for GMA Western Visayas

[youtube]0UHn679-4P4[/youtube]
XAMURAI
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: XAMURAI
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1979
Profession: Company Employee and Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball and Camping

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:42 am

XAMURAI wrote:
Jaishee wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:Yay, Sydney won Miss Photogenic. I hope she tries Miss World America or Miss USA in the future.

I think World or maybe Earth could really be her system. I don't really get Grand vibes from her, I want Maryland to go for Miss USA

Can former Miss USA contestants join Miss USA again?

No they cannot.
Queen of the Clouds

Postby pippo93 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:17 pm

AFTER ALMOST ONE MONTH, I'M STILL OBSESSED WITH MISS USA 2021 OPENING :hx

I HOPE THAT 2022 WILL BACK ON A MAJOR CHANNEL TO SEE WHAT CRYSTLE IS ABLE TO DO WITH A BETTER PRODUCTION
pippo93

Date of Birth: 29 Sep 1993
Profession: Medical Doctor, Resident in Nephrology
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:49 pm

Merry Christmas everyone. I’m not gonna lie I miss the sisterhood of Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA. It feels wierd to not see Miss Universe hang out with Miss USA and Miss Teen USA.

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby itsrowdy801 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 4:54 am

Ashley Carino, formerly Miss Florida USA 2021 is the new Miss Universe Puerto Rico and will represent the Island at Miss Universe 2022!!!

I am over the moon, I love her! She's gonna go far for sure and could even win the crown
itsrowdy801

Postby Queen of the Clouds » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:21 pm

itsrowdy801 wrote:Ashley Carino, formerly Miss Florida USA 2021 is the new Miss Universe Puerto Rico and will represent the Island at Miss Universe 2022!!!

I am over the moon, I love her! She's gonna go far for sure and could even win the crown

Puerto Rico, France, and Colombia would be such a dream Top 3 for me :hx
Queen of the Clouds

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:47 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:Ashley Carino, formerly Miss Florida USA 2021 is the new Miss Universe Puerto Rico and will represent the Island at Miss Universe 2022!!!

Yesss (assuming France sends Diane) I’d throw Philippines in there too tho
itsrowdy801

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 4:40 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:

South Africa just crown a stunner that is a brilliant speaker. She will be hard to beat
yellowyam1

Postby itsrowdy801 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:09 am

yellowyam1 wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

South Africa just crown a stunner that is a brilliant speaker. She will be hard to beat

I'm waiting til I do a bit more research before I can fully put her on my list. I watched Miss France, MUPh, and Miss USA 2021 in their entirety so I can confidently put Diane, Celeste, and Ashley on my list, and Colombia is showing a lot of potential too. I didn't watch Miss South Africa yet, I've been traveling this week, but I definitely can see her doing very well from what little I've seen from her.
itsrowdy801

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 6:31 am

itsrowdy801 wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
itsrowdy801 wrote:

I'm waiting til I do a bit more research before I can fully put her on my list. I watched Miss France, MUPh, and Miss USA 2021 in their entirety so I can confidently put Diane, Celeste, and Ashley on my list, and Colombia is showing a lot of potential too. I didn't watch Miss South Africa yet, I've been traveling this week, but I definitely can see her doing very well from what little I've seen from her.

I saw bits and pieces of sa when it came to top 5 interviews they were all amazing. When it came to top 3 interviews they were amazing again. The winner is super gorgeous and very very brilliant. She will be hard to beat in q&a unless she fumbles
yellowyam1

Previous

Return to Miss Universe