MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2013

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2013

Postby miss_ting » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:23 pm

wiezgo wrote:WELL IF DEANNA DECIDES TO PUT ON HER PAGEANT SHOES ONE MORE TIME, I AM FEELING A TOP THREE SPOT FOR MISS UNIVERSE. THIS WOULD ALL BE DEPENDENT ON STYLING AND PREPPING, OF COURSE. IF SHE DOES NOT SHOW UP WHAT YOU ALL THINK OF MAYA WILKINSON CHANCES OF MAKING IT INTO THE SEMIS. FORGET THE PREPARATION, DOES MAYA HAVE THE PHYSICAL LOOKS TO BE STUNNING FINALIST????

Miss Universe emphasis is on SEXY and more SEXY and feminine perfection, facially and body. Deanna would need training to act like someone shes not. Models do well in Miss Universe. I dont think neither MAYA or Deanna should bother. Knowing Jamaican judges, they may not even place in the local leg - LOL

miss_ting
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion

Postby dazy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:56 am

Funny when CZ was the first one who on her own arraned all the press in toronto ie CP24 news in canada ,caribana.appear on much music. G98.7 met with Fitzroy Gordon owner.the list goes on and on. She even held a fundraiser for jamaican youth in toronto ALL OnNn her own . But yet u hate still but make a big deal now that Gina and others are following her lead. Smdh
dazy
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: dazy
Date of Birth: 03 Mar 1966
Profession: photographer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Photography, Enjoying life

Postby dazy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:27 am

Fyi miss sour ting cz was the first.to.be on cover share magazine.oct 12 ' she set.the precident.. render to ceaser what is due. 3:)
dazy

Postby dazy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:20 am

When fuglty ting realizes hating does not work she starts with lies
dazy

Postby heathers » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:48 am

dazy wrote:Funny when CZ was the first one who on her own arraned all the press in toronto ie CP24 news in canada ,caribana.appear on much music. G98.7 met with Fitzroy Gordon owner.the list goes on and on. She even held a fundraiser for jamaican youth in toronto ALL OnNn her own . But yet u hate still but make a big deal now that Gina and others are following her lead. Smdh

We are not fans of Chantal Zaky, so take the following as you like.

Chantal and Gina are not in the same zip code either with respect to beauty or achievements during her reign. Doesn't Chantal live in Canada? Why are you citing stuff Chantal did in Toronto as evidence of her superiority to Gina? Get a life and leave Chantal out of this because her reign will not withstand any scrutiny. She did her best (which was actually pretty good) at Miss Universe, but she had a very boring/unnoticed year as MUJ. Even plain Heather Baylis is getting more play than Chantal did during her reign.
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
[youtube]hyPbYlVrD3k[/youtube]
heathers

Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.

Postby wiezgo » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:39 am

dazy wrote:Funny when CZ was the first one who on her own arraned all the press in toronto ie CP24 news in canada ,caribana.appear on much music. G98.7 met with Fitzroy Gordon owner.the list goes on and on. She even held a fundraiser for jamaican youth in toronto ALL OnNn her own . But yet u hate still but make a big deal now that Gina and others are following her lead. Smdh

THANKS FOR POSTING ALL CHANTAL ZAKY'S PIONEER WORK. SOME OF US DO LOVE CHANTAL HERE. SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL WITH A BEAUTIFUL SPIRIT. DAZY, THANKS FOR POSTING AND YOU ARE WELCOME TO POST YOUR MIND ON THIS FORUM, ANYTIME.
wiezgo

Real Life Name/Nick: anthony
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 2014
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: social observer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, tennis
Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby dazy » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Like I said when haters realize all their hating isnt working then they start with lies. You sure know a lot. I pray for sad people. Your empty attempts at nothing will lead to nithing what a waste of your life use your efforts to accomplish something. Its your fulltime job to spread lies and try to tear someone down.last time I checked she accomplished.a lot more than many and did it all ON HER OWN.while smiling and being fabulous. Like it or not, she is the first one who did it all. Toronto, south florda, London the list goes on and on..............essence magazine , bravo tv ..... she does not need to tear anyone down to make her self feel good.
dazy

Postby miss_ting » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:48 pm

dazy wrote:Fyi miss sour ting cz was the first.to.be on cover share magazine.oct 12 ' she set.the precident.. render to ceaser what is due. 3:)

Dazy, youre a hot mess. If you didnt mention Zacky, no one would remember.WHat lies have anyone posted abouT CZ?..She did her best, and this was acknowledged. She cannot walk in GINAS footsteps, so dont go there. Gina was a contender for the MW Crown, Gina made top 10..Zacky was never in the runnings in Miss Universe. You cannot compare Ginas achievements globally with Zacky either, Gina represented in UK, Africa, USA, Canada, Caribbean and INdonesia. So stop the crap. Miss Universe is about Beauty with an attitude. Zacky scored reasonably well with her attitude, so did you - LOL. But she failed miserably in the beauty section. SHes a photo model at best who photographs well sometimes, depending on angles, styling, makeup and lighting & thats about it. IN real life, her features are strong, hard and masculine, and this was her downfall in Miss Universe. Miss Universe is a very feminine contest, you must turn on SEXY, in a very feminine and confident way. Baylis failed in the beauty dept also. No one cares if CZ made Share cover Oct 12, cuz no one was interested or following. Get it now? ..And BTW, happy EASTER!! :) :) :)
miss_ting

Postby miss_ting » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:26 pm

another cover, the gorgeous Lupita...making People's top 50 Most Beautiful list...
miss_ting

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:31 pm

miss_ting wrote:another cover, the gorgeous Lupita...making People's top 50 Most Beautiful list...

I LOVE MY BLACK BEAUTIES I JUST DON'T GET THE HYPE WITH THIS WOMAN. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT I AM ALL ABOUT EUROPEAN BEAUTIES CAUSE THATS NOT TRUE EVERYBODY KNOWS I SUPPORT MY BLACK BEAUTIES. I FINE AERIAL BETTER LOOKING THAN THIS WOMAN.
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby obrigado » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:07 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
miss_ting wrote:another cover, the gorgeous Lupita...making People's top 50 Most Beautiful list...

I LOVE MY BLACK BEAUTIES I JUST DON'T GET THE HYPE WITH THIS WOMAN. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT I AM ALL ABOUT EUROPEAN BEAUTIES CAUSE THATS NOT TRUE EVERYBODY KNOWS I SUPPORT MY BLACK BEAUTIES. I FINE AERIAL BETTER LOOKING THAN THIS WOMAN.

i think what is most beautiful about her is ironically, her skin. Her deep chocolate skin looks like something you can eat.
obrigado
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: obrigado
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1975
Profession: fashion merchandiser
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: fashion, tennis, travel

Postby yellowyam1 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:18 pm

obrigado wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

i think what is most beautiful about her is ironically, her skin. Her deep chocolate skin looks like something you can eat.

her face is just average to me and I hate when people tell me that that I don't know true black beauties when in fact I am a love of the darker skin girls. This woman to me is just ok, I don't get the ype about her beauty for heaven sake my hair cut looks better than hers
yellowyam1

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:02 pm

LOL, THIS IS ONE OF THE ONLY TIMES I AGREE WITH YOU.LUPITA IS GOING TO BE AWARDED WITH HONOR ON TV TODAY....SHE IS CONSIDERED THE FIRST BLACK BEAUTY TO BE BEAUTY AMBASSADOR FOR LANCOME.....THIS GIRL IS SO BEAUTIUL..SHE REMIND ME OF DENISE THOMPSON,MISS JAMAICA INTERNATIONAL 1985 AND TOP 5 AT MISS INTERNATIONAL...... :hx
BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:05 pm

obrigado wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

HER FACE IS HARMONIOUS,TOP IT OF WITH HER CHOCOLATE COMPLEXION THATS WHY SHE IS LOVED BY TOP EXPERTS..
BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY

Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby red*bird35 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:34 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
obrigado wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

her face is just average to me and I hate when people tell me that that I don't know true black beauties when in fact I am a love of the darker skin girls. This woman to me is just ok, I don't get the ype about her beauty for heaven sake my hair cut looks better than hers

Hello Yellowyam. I started a long post about black beauty and decided to scrap it. At the end of the day, we all are entitled to our own taste in beauty and while I think yours might be shaped by different influences than mine, I don't think mine is more valid than yours.

Speaking for myself, I just love it when an unmistakably beautiful black girl comes along. Unmistakably black nose, lips, hair, skin and the other features that we all grew up hating on ourselves because "society" told us we these were all bad things.

Having said that, Lupita is more than a beautiful face -- she has style and "it" factor in spades. She also reads as a girl with her short hair. Apart from her beauty (which we disagree on, obviously), she can be distinguished from Ariel based on those factors because Ariel has no sense of style and reads as a boy in a dress, no matter her hairstyle or the length of her hair.

That was a long way of saying that even if I did not love Lupita's beauty, the current wide-spread appreciation of her beauty is a good thing and can only help change the conversation about beauty. We need more diverse opinions about beauty and I love it that she will be an inspiration to little black girls all over the world.

Go Lupita! Keep on twirling and keep on snatching those wigs. LOL.

It's not Personal, It's Pageantry (TM).

[youtube]aUtRN6J3Nwo[/youtube]
red*bird35

Real Life Name/Nick: redbird35
Profession: fashion
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby miss_ting » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:41 pm

actually..correction. LUPITA was voted MOST BEAUTIFUL Person (or was it woman) for 2014. YAAA. I couldnt agree more. Look at the symmetrical features of her face, I speak about symmetry alot for Miss Universe. Her rich chocolate skin, even tone. Her smile, likeable personality..her body..although shes flat chested, everything else is near perfect. And some say she could never win or stand out in a contest like Miss Universe. WRONG. Her presence light up every room. Add to that her sense of style, her poise and gracefulness, her humility, yet confidence. And the way she carries herself consistently. WINNER!!

miss_ting

Postby miss_ting » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:43 pm

..and youll all notice, she never wears heavy makeup...nor does she over accessorrize. Pics not photoshopped, what you see, is what you get, consistently. A Classic Beauty. Note to YY- time to get your eyes checked hunn :) :) :), beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, yes, but get em eyes checked!! Pay attention to the symmetrical facial features..this is a beautiful afro centric woman, without the thin lips, straight nose or any mixed caucasion features..and her beauty flows from within...you feel it, before you see it..And this is what we look for in a MJW and MUJ, although MUJ is considered more sexy.
miss_ting

Postby miss_ting » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:59 pm

every pic of Lupita looks the same. Stunning
miss_ting

Postby miss_ting » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:25 am

so what yall think, should they go after Crystal Porter Jackson agressively? She should be around 25 or 26 now. I know Dimitris wanted her in 2012 but it didnt happen. This pic is very recent...she models, and oozes sexy. I think with good styling she could look incredible. Or do you think shes hyped. No one has been able to convince her to enter, not even her buddy Jade Grant :) :) :)
miss_ting

Postby yellowyam1 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:26 am

red*bird35 wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
obrigado wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

Hello Yellowyam. I started a long post about black beauty and decided to scrap it. At the end of the day, we all are entitled to our own taste in beauty and while I think yours might be shaped by different influences than mine, I don't think mine is more valid than yours.

Speaking for myself, I just love it when an unmistakably beautiful black girl comes along. Unmistakably black nose, lips, hair, skin and the other features that we all grew up hating on ourselves because "society" told us we these were all bad things.

Having said that, Lupita is more than a beautiful face -- she has style and "it" factor in spades. She also reads as a girl with her short hair. Apart from her beauty (which we disagree on, obviously), she can be distinguished from Ariel based on those factors because Ariel has no sense of style and reads as a boy in a dress, no matter her hairstyle or the length of her hair.

That was a long way of saying that even if I did not love Lupita's beauty, the current wide-spread appreciation of her beauty is a good thing and can only help change the conversation about beauty. We need more diverse opinions about beauty and I love it that she will be an inspiration to little black girls all over the world.

Go Lupita! Keep on twirling and keep on snatching those wigs. LOL.

THANKS RED MAKE SENSE
yellowyam1

Postby heathers » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:31 pm

Danamoguy22 wrote:
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:
wiezgo wrote:THIS IS A SIDE ISSUE BUT IN THIS ADAM LEVINE JEANS AD, I THINK THE CURLY HAIR GIRL IS TRISH. AM I WRONG???[youtube]fwYzE2ZSg2M[/youtube]

YES !, THAT IS THE SUPER BEAUTY TRISHUANNA CLARKE... :hx >:)

I remember a specific someone berating this young lady and calling her all sorts of names and said she was a "midget". Lol she looks rather tall and lean for 5'7. Just goes to show the utter shit they talk in these Jamaican threads. Smdh!!!

We are moving this Trish discussion to this thread because we see where it is headed and we are all bored with the Trish/Deanna/Mario/Miss Ting wars. Let's keep focused on the 2014 girls in the 2014 thread.

Having said that -- Trish looks great in this commercial. We would not exactly say that she looks tall and lean -- she is wearing heels and she is not towering over anybody in this video. She makes a great spokesperson (her accent is kind of wonky, but whatever) and is great in pictures and video and such, but she is too short to be a conventional runway model. PERIOD.

Congrats to her -- we think she will go far in the entertainment business. Pageantry should never be the end of the road for any girl and she is proving that there is life after MJW.

Go Trish! Snatch those wigs!
THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
[youtube]hyPbYlVrD3k[/youtube]
heathers

Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.

Previous

Return to Miss Universe