MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2013

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2013

Postby miss_ting » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:44 pm

kristof wrote:Apparently Kerry was not the people's choice. :%)) I for one am not optimistic with her win. The announcement of her victory had no impact on me whatsoever, its just the same as if Jamaica had withdrawn this year. They should have given someone else a shot (Davis), recycling should only be reserved for the great ones with major star qualities. Baylis has now marred the exclusive club of Jamaican queens who achieved success in both Miss World and Universe because she is clearly not in the league of Sandra Foster, Christine Straw or Yendi Phillipps, at least not where I am concerned.

Well said Kristoff, it should be an Exclusive Club, and Baylis is not at all at that standard. They shoudlv simply not participated this year, or given someone else a shot.

miss_ting
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Entrepreneur
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion

Postby miss_ting » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:49 pm

TRINISOCA wrote:
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:
the critic wrote:
xerosystem wrote:Image

CHANTEL FLASHING A FAKE SMILE 4 THE CAMERA. LOL. NO REGRETS GIRL, AT LEAST YOU TRIED. IT MUST SUCK HAVING LOST TO SQUEEZE UP FACE KERRY.
BTW KERRY LOOKS DECENT HERE, NOT THE HOT MESS I SAW IN THAT LIL CARIBBEAN PAGEANT SHE WON. LOL

IF I AM ALLOW TO GIVE MY 2CENT WORTH.
CHANTAL DAVIS I REPEAT LACK STAGE PRESENCE. SHE IS A MODEL. NOT ALL MODELS CAN BE TRANSFORMED INTO A BEAUTY QUEEN. COULD SHE DO WELL FOR JAMAICA? YES.
MY SOURCES TOLD ME SHE DID WELL IN THE PERSONAL INTERVIEW AND HER ON STAGE INTERVIEW. BUT, BUT, THE JUDGES WERE NOT WON OVER BY ON TOTAL STAGE PERFORMANCE.
KERRIE HAD THE EDGE COMING FROM HER WIN AT JAMZONE. UNLIKE OTHERS HERE THAT KNOCK MISS JAMZONE. I WOULD NOT. THE GUYANESE WERE PLEASE SHOCK THAT SHE WAS SO COMPETITIVE.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT SHE WAS SECOND IN MISS WORLD SPORTS FAST TRACK, SO SHE IS COMPETITIVE.
I WOULD HOLD THE CLAP BOTTOM.

TRINI..Miss Universe has no SPORTS for her to come 2nd in. LOL. Its a beauty contest at best. JAMZONE is no yardstick to measure her by. The franchise shouldve gone after a Top Model, then work with her on her weakness, they shouldv chosen Chantal Davis, instead of recycling Baylis, again. This Is Miss Universe, SHE will surely clap, when those latinos show up in all their glory, and the gorgeous african goddesses. I was not a huge fan of CHantal Zacky, but I rate Zacky far above BAYLIS, hands down. UZURI first year, and theyll waste all their $$ sending BAYLIS to Miss Universe.
miss_ting

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion

Postby the critic » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:01 pm

kristof wrote:Apparently Kerry was not the people's choice. :%)) I for one am not optimistic with her win. The announcement of her victory had no impact on me whatsoever, its just the same as if Jamaica had withdrawn this year. They should have given someone else a shot (Davis), recycling should only be reserved for the great ones with major star qualities. Baylis has now marred the exclusive club of Jamaican queens who achieved success in both Miss World and Universe because she is clearly not in the league of Sandra Foster, Christine Straw or Yendi Phillipps, at least not where I am concerned.

LOL. IT'S KERRY WE WANT. LOL

UZURI PICKED HER FROM LONG TIME, I SAW A PIC OF HER FROM FEW YEARS BACK MODELING WHITE 'RESORT WEAR' FOR UZURI AT SOME TACKY FASHION SHOW AT A CITY DOWN IN THE USA. IF UZURI DIDN'T LOOK SO GAY I WOULDA ASK WHO SHE HAD TO BLOW TO GET THE MUJ CROWN. LOL. BUT I WON'T EVEN BOTHER TO GO THERE. OOPS I JUST DID! LMAO

the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby Silvio » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:33 pm

IN RESPECT TO A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE I NOW WITHDRAW THE COMMENTS I MADE ABOUT MISS BAYLIS. i DO NOT THINK I BASHED HER BUT IF OFFENCE WAS TAKEN I APOLOGISE. BEST WISHES MISS BAYLIS.
Silvio
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Cricket, athletics, beautiful women

Postby yellowyam » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:38 pm

Silvio wrote:IN RESPECT TO A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE I NOW WITHDRAW THE COMMENTS I MADE ABOUT MISS BAYLIS. i DO NOT THINK I BASHED HER BUT IF OFFENCE WAS TAKEN I APOLOGISE. BEST WISHES MISS BAYLIS.

She is a damn hot mess that had no business in pageants. Calling it bashing hating whatever you want to call it. She is no better than SM,CZ,she right there with them.
Anyways moving on
yellowyam

Real Life Name/Nick: Alex
Date of Birth: 23 Apr 1981
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MANAGER
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading and running
Message: Write a message here thanks for making me apart of your great team.

Postby Silvio » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:47 pm

yellowyam wrote:
Silvio wrote:IN RESPECT TO A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE I NOW WITHDRAW THE COMMENTS I MADE ABOUT MISS BAYLIS. i DO NOT THINK I BASHED HER BUT IF OFFENCE WAS TAKEN I APOLOGISE. BEST WISHES MISS BAYLIS.

She is a damn hot mess that had no business in pageants. Calling it bashing hating whatever you want to call it. She is no better than SM,CZ,she right there with them.
Anyways moving on

YELLOWYAM LET'S MOVE ON - WE WILL NOT BELABOR THIS ISSUE.
Silvio

Postby yellowyam » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:57 pm

Silvio wrote:
yellowyam wrote:

Anyways moving on

Why should I move on? Because your friend feelings are hurt? Boy please,tell Kerry to give back the crown that she and her family brought and I will stop bashing here.
Where were you last year when I was bashing CZ to death? I don't remembering you telling me to move on. The person feelings you hurt is your friend not mine. I will move on once TNT crown their rep.
Btw I did say Kerry was pretty, she is just not a stunner
yellowyam

Postby redbird35 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:30 am

yellowyam wrote:
Silvio wrote:
yellowyam wrote:

Anyways moving on

Why should I move on? Because your friend feelings are hurt? Boy please,tell Kerry to give back the crown that she and her family brought and I will stop bashing here.
Where were you last year when I was bashing CZ to death? I don't remembering you telling me to move on. The person feelings you hurt is your friend not mine. I will move on once TNT crown their rep.

lol. silvio, you really should not have to apologize for the very mild comments you made. i think you basically agreed with me that chantel davis was a better choice. did they read what the critic has to say? i doubt that the critic is done with this topic so they better girdle up for the real onslaught.
IT'S NOT PERSONAL, IT'S PAGEANTRY (TM)
[youtube]aUtRN6J3Nwo[/youtube]
redbird35
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1964
Profession: fashion
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby yellowyam » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:35 am

redbird35 wrote:
yellowyam wrote:
Silvio wrote:
yellowyam wrote:

Anyways moving on

lol. silvio, you really should not have to apologize for the very mild comments you made. i think you basically agreed with me that chantel davis was a better choice. did they read what the critic has to say? i doubt that the critic is done with this topic so they better girdle up for the real onslaught.

As a matter of fact I am done commenting on Kerry, I have nothing nice so why keep bashing moving on other important topics. Like miss TNT universe.
yellowyam

Postby Silvio » Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:54 am

redbird35 wrote:
yellowyam wrote:
Silvio wrote:
yellowyam wrote:

Anyways moving on

REDBIRD - MY FRIEND IS A PRECIOUS SOUL AND SHE HAS SPOKEN TO ME - SHE WAS QUITE HURT. I HAVE MADE MY DECISION - I HAVE APOLOGISED AND I ABIDE BY IT. REDBIRD WILL YOU BE DOING A PREDICTION LIST FOR MISS WORLD? IF YOU DO SO I HOPE GINA WILL BE YOUR NUMBER ONE CHOICE - SMILE.
Silvio

Postby redbird35 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:05 am

Silvio wrote:
redbird35 wrote:
yellowyam wrote:
Silvio wrote:
yellowyam wrote:

Anyways moving on

REDBIRD - MY FRIEND IS A PRECIOUS SOUL AND SHE HAS SPOKEN TO ME - SHE WAS QUITE HURT. I HAVE MADE MY DECISION - I HAVE APOLOGISED AND I ABIDE BY IT. REDBIRD WILL YOU BE DOING A PREDICTION LIST FOR MISS WORLD? IF YOU DO SO I HOPE GINA WILL BE YOUR NUMBER ONE CHOICE - SMILE.

yep. my list is in the mjw thread. i will obviously update it as time goes on.
redbird35

Postby venice » Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:10 am

I am so glad the island of Yendi will be competing after.all. I think I like both runners up more than the winner. The dark one is very exotic, stunning ebony. The other runner up who I recall was Yendi's runner up is stunning, she has improved so much, she has a sexy and sultry aura. The winner is nothing special, she will look weak compared to the latinas and Europeans mostly because she has a plain face.

Better luck next year!
[youtube]mXrWiJcmvBI[/youtube]
venice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Dance Instructer
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, costume design, make up

Postby MissDee » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:00 pm

yellowyam wrote:

Anyways moving on

Amen, yellowyam. Amen. Retract the apology Silvio. Kerry nuh stay good - facts are facts. About time Jamaicans stop putting though those kinds of girls *side eye* just because. Foolishness.
MissDee

Date of Birth: 26 Oct 1979
Profession: Writer
Hobbies/Interests: Writing dancing and singing

Postby MissDee » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:02 pm

venice wrote:

I am so glad the island of Yendi will be competing after.all. I think I like both runners up more than the winner. The dark one is very exotic, stunning ebony. The other runner up who I recall was Yendi's runner up is stunning, she has improved so much, she has a sexy and sultry aura. The winner is nothing special, she will look weak compared to the latinas and Europeans mostly because she has a plain face.

Better luck next year!

=D>
MissDee

Date of Birth: 26 Oct 1979
Profession: Writer
Hobbies/Interests: Writing dancing and singing

Postby wiezgo » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:04 pm

KERRY BAYLIS LOOKS PRETTY AND HER BODY IS THE TYPE MISS UNIVERSE WILL LIKE. BAYLIS IS VERY EDUCATED AND MORE COMFORTABLE WITHIN IN HER SELF. IN THE FEW PAGEANT PICTURES, IT APPEARS HER CONFIDENCE HAS GIVEN HER A STRONGER PRESENCE.
wiezgo

Real Life Name/Nick: anthony
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 2014
Profession: social observer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, tennis
Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby the critic » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:25 pm

CALL ME A HATER BUT I WOULD PICK THE FABULOUS CD OVER KERRIE ANY DAY.

SHE IS A SEXIER N MORE UNIVERSAL CHICK. SHE WAS SOO ROBBED!!!! THIS IS WHY MOST GIRLS I'M ENCOURAGING TO JOIN ARE FLAT OUT SAYING NO.

the critic

Postby Silvio » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:28 pm

the critic wrote:CALL ME A HATER BUT I WOULD PICK THE FABULOUS CD OVER KERRIE ANY DAY.

SHE IS A SEXIER N MORE UNIVERSAL CHICK. SHE WAS SOO ROBBED!!!! THIS IS WHY MOST GIRLS I'M ENCOURAGING TO JOIN ARE FLAT OUT SAYING NO.

Silvio

Postby yellowyam » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:42 pm

the critic wrote:CALL ME A HATER BUT I WOULD PICK THE FABULOUS CD OVER KERRIE ANY DAY.

Omg this just breaks my heart, you see the fuckery Jamaicans do? The team are just as tacky as their fucking tacky designs. Poor CD always a bride princess but never a bride. I heard she aced her interview while yendi messed up and they gave it to Yendi. She came back again and they gave it to that aged out looking cartoon chick.
Now she came back another time only to be shitted on by someone whom look like they were born with some kind of birth effects to their face.
Date I say CD is even better looking than the fabulous yendi? I am done with MJU. They are crooks and this is the same reasons why the stunners don't show up and we keep getting for the love of Ray J rejects.
yellowyam

Postby the critic » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:47 pm

yellowyam wrote:

Anyways moving on

LOL. BUT SILVIO, U NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD. ONLY THAT U PREFER CD.
the critic

Postby redbird35 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:50 pm

Silvio wrote:Image

lol, silvio. you are funny. but i agree with you. wow.
redbird35

Postby the critic » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:03 pm

yellowyam wrote:

Omg this just breaks my heart, you see the fuckery Jamaicans do? The team are just as tacky as their fucking tacky designs. Poor CD always a bride princess but never a bride. I heard she aced her interview while yendi messed up and they gave it to Yendi. She came back again and they gave it to that aged out looking cartoon chick.
Now she came back another time only to be shitted on by someone whom look like they were born with some kind of birth effects to their face.
Date I say CD is even better looking than the fabulous yendi? I am done with MJU. They are crooks and this is the same reasons why the stunners don't show up and we keep getting for the love of Ray J rejects.

I WILL NEVER ENCOURAGE A CHICK TO JOIN MUJ WITH UZURI RUNNING IT. I SAW THIS YOUNG UP N COMING JAMAICAN MODEL AT TORONTO FASHION WEEK IN MARCH BUT I WON'T EVEN BOTHER PUTTING THE IDEA IN HER HEAD. WASTE OF TIME COS THEY PROLLY HAVE CROSKILL LINED UP FOR NEXT YEAR N SHE'S LIKE 35 ALREADY. LOL
the critic

Postby redbird35 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:04 pm

yellowyam wrote:

i agree with both of you. and i can say it freely, lol. i only have the promise i made to myself not to bash the winner, lol. but i changed my mind about it because i think that plain girls like her and crosskill who get unfair victories should be bashed relentlessly. they need to know that it is not ok for them to rely on "links" or whatever to win over superbeauties like chantel davis. look how sexy that chick is in that photo. she would have been a huge upgrade over zaky, who also had a stage presence problem btw -- and it it was fixed. anyway, the critic, not that you need it, lol, but you have my blessing to bash the plain mortal named kerry bayliss.
redbird35

Postby yellowyam » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:10 pm

redbird35 wrote:
yellowyam wrote:

i agree with both of you. and i can say it freely, lol. i only have the promise i made to myself not to bash the winner, lol. but i changed my mind about it because i think that plain girls like her and crosskill who get unfair victories should be bashed relentlessly. they need to know that it is not ok for them to rely on "links" or whatever to win over superbeauties like chantel davis. look how sexy that chick is in that photo. she would have been a huge upgrade over zaky, who also had a stage presence problem btw -- and it it was fixed. anyway, the critic, not that you need it, lol, but you have my blessing to bash the plain mortal named kerry bayliss.

I don't like to hurt anyone feelings but this fuckery needs to stop. Its like Jamaica dońt mind crowing clappers WTF? This fuckery needs to stop. And if Deana, CR, SM DC could get bashed to death I don't see why the gloves are off for miss white girl Kerry. Does she get special treatment because of her Lilly white skin?
yellowyam

Postby the critic » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:22 pm

MissDee wrote:
yellowyam wrote:

Anyways moving on

Amen, yellowyam. Amen. Retract the apology Silvio. Kerry nuh stay good - facts are facts. About time Jamaicans stop putting though those kinds of girls *side eye* just because. Foolishness.

STUPID HOE, U HAVE NEVER MADE A BETTER COMMENT. WELL SAID. CLAP CLAP
the critic

Postby kristof » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:10 am

It seem as if there is an undercover 'One Order' movement giving persons gag orders regarding the outcome of the crash contest. Even the outspoken Mario is uncharacteristally quiet or maybe just stunned speechless. Haha
kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music

Postby kristof » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:34 am

Davis is the most tragic case of a pageant contestant in Jamaica in a long time.

2010- Lost to a deserving Yendi even though she out performed her in the final. Still a rational choice.

2011- Lost MJW to a candidate who did not even meet MW requirements.

2013- first runner up in MUJ again!

That must be disheartening.

Chantel, you are terribly jinxed, perhaps if you had more influential links you would have been crowned. Kerrie is the type of girl in Jamaica that gets handed anything they want whether they earn it or not.

Let's see how she will handle the 'Universe' in Russia.
kristof

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music

Postby redbird35 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:02 am

kristof wrote:It seem as if there is an undercover 'One Order' movement giving persons gag orders regarding the outcome of the crash contest. Even the outspoken Mario is uncharacteristally quiet or maybe just stunned speechless. Haha

lol, right?
redbird35

Postby yellowyam » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:17 am

kristof wrote:

Davis is the most tragic case of a pageant contestant in Jamaica in a long time.

2010- Lost to a deserving Yendi even though she out performed her in the final. Still a rational choice.

2011- Lost MJW to a candidate who did not even meet MW requirements.

2013- first runner up in MUJ again!

That must be disheartening.

Chantel, you are terribly jinxed, perhaps if you had more influential links you would have been crowned. Kerrie is the type of girl in Jamaica that gets handed anything they want whether they earn it or not.

Let's see how she will handle the 'Universe' in Russia.

I feel like crying for this poor girl, my heart breaks for her. Maybe she try and island.
yellowyam

Postby yellowyam » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:19 am

Does CD have a Facebook page? I need to write her a heart felt letter.
yellowyam

Postby LizzyD » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:20 am

kristof wrote:It seem as if there is an undercover 'One Order' movement giving persons gag orders regarding the outcome of the crash contest. Even the outspoken Mario is uncharacteristally quiet or maybe just stunned speechless. Haha

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) this baffles me as well ...
Miss Universe 2014 FAVES: TBD
LizzyD

Real Life Name/Nick: Liz
Date of Birth: 20 Jul 1989
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Psychology

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe