MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2013

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2013

Postby LizzyD » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:45 am

the critic wrote:
xerosystem wrote:Image

CHANTEL FLASHING A FAKE SMILE 4 THE CAMERA. LOL. NO REGRETS GIRL, AT LEAST YOU TRIED. IT MUST SUCK HAVING LOST TO SQUEEZE UP FACE KERRY.
BTW KERRY LOOKS DECENT HERE, NOT THE HOT MESS I SAW IN THAT LIL CARIBBEAN PAGEANT SHE WON. LOL

YEAH SHE DOES LOOK BETTER HERE... A DECENT REP I GUESS BUT STILL NOT THREATENED YET... WE'LL SEE IN THREE MONTHS WHAT'S WHAT..

t&t FINALS SEPT 21ST btw :)>-

Miss Universe 2014 FAVES: TBD
LizzyD
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Liz
Date of Birth: 20 Jul 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Psychology

Postby MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:47 am

the critic wrote:

CHANTEL FLASHING A FAKE SMILE 4 THE CAMERA. LOL. NO REGRETS GIRL, AT LEAST YOU TRIED. IT MUST SUCK HAVING LOST TO SQUEEZE UP FACE KERRY.
BTW KERRY LOOKS DECENT HERE, NOT THE HOT MESS I SAW IN THAT LIL CARIBBEAN PAGEANT SHE WON. LOL

SHE MUST,VE HAD THE INJECTIONS DONE INSTEAD OF THE SURGERY.IT SHOWS IN THESE PICS.BUT I WOULD HAVE TO SEE SOME RECENT HEADSHOTS OF HER TO SEE IF SHE HAD ANYTHING DONE....HER CHIN IS NOT PROTRUDING OUT ANYMORE.I HOPE SHE WILL BE DOING MULTIPLE TREATMENTS BEFORE SHE LEAVES FOR MOSCOW...BECAUSE STRESS WILL CAUSE THE JAWLINE TO SAG... >:) >:) >:) >:)
BEAUTY POLICE

[youtube]ikNGBSkFgjE[/youtube]
[youtube]rekP2iwhT5Q[/youtube]
MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: MARKETTING EXECUTIVE
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: GYM,SPEED WRITING,

Postby the critic » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:03 am

MARIO/GOD OF BEAUTY wrote:
the critic wrote:

SHE MUST,VE HAD THE INJECTIONS DONE INSTEAD OF THE SURGERY.IT SHOWS IN THESE PICS.BUT I WOULD HAVE TO SEE SOME RECENT HEADSHOTS OF HER TO SEE IF SHE HAD ANYTHING DONE....HER CHIN IS NOT PROTRUDING OUT ANYMORE.I HOPE SHE WILL BE DOING MULTIPLE TREATMENTS BEFORE SHE LEAVES FOR MOSCOW...BECAUSE STRESS WILL CAUSE THE JAWLINE TO SAG... >:) >:) >:) >:)

HER CHIN STILL LOOKS GUMMY HERE, IT'S ONLY BETTER MAKE UP AND LIGHTS. IS IT JUST ME OR IS SHE IS GIVING OFF A VIBE LIKE DANIELLE CROSKILL? CLAPPER ALERT!
Last edited by the critic on Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby MrBeau » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:04 am

ImageImage
MrBeau
MrBeau
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 20 Jun 1978
Profession: Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants/Sports

Postby Silvio » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:34 am

yellowyam wrote:

she doesnt look bad here but poor CD looks amazing here why can't this girl win a pageant? WASTED BEAUTY

:zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz
Silvio
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Cricket, athletics, beautiful women

Postby yellowyam » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:37 am

MrBeau wrote:ImageImage

she is pretty not stunning but pretty she will be a good looking clapper
yellowyam

Real Life Name/Nick: Alex
Date of Birth: 23 Apr 1981
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MANAGER
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading and running
Message: Write a message here thanks for making me apart of your great team.

Postby redbird35 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:18 am

i promised i wouldn't bash the winner, but that was when i didn't realize that chantel davis was in the competition. and i know i have expressed my doubts as to chantel's stage presence but that was in comparison to jenaae jackson. there is no way that plain mortal named kerry bayliss should have won over the stunning super beauty chantel davis or even the pretty beauty named salome. its a tragedy. and poor chantel -- except for her loss to yendi, she just keeps on being 1st runner up to mediocre queens. i do not want to see her in any more pageants. it cannot be good for her self esteem to lose to these plain bitches.

jamaica is obviously clapping this year, but the question is will this new franchise get its act together for 2014? i have my doubts. i am not a fan of their taste level when it comes to fashion and this choice makes me wonder if they have an "eye for beauty". i guess we will just have to wait and see.

IT'S NOT PERSONAL, IT'S PAGEANTRY (TM)
[youtube]aUtRN6J3Nwo[/youtube]
redbird35
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 12 Sep 1964
Profession: fashion
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby Silvio » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:33 pm

redbird35 wrote:i promised i wouldn't bash the winner, but that was when i didn't realize that chantel davis was in the competition. and i know i have expressed my doubts as to chantel's stage presence but that was in comparison to jenaae jackson. there is no way that plain mortal named kerry bayliss should have won over the stunning super beauty chantel davis or even the pretty beauty named salome. its a tragedy. and poor chantel -- except for her loss to yendi, she just keeps on being 1st runner up to mediocre queens. i do not want to see her in any more pageants. it cannot be good for her self esteem to lose to these plain bitches.

jamaica is obviously clapping this year, but the question is will this new franchise get its act together for 2014? i have my doubts. i am not a fan of their taste level when it comes to fashion and this choice makes me wonder if they have an "eye for beauty". i guess we will just have to wait and see.

REDBIRD - CHANTEL WOULD HAVE BEEN A MUCH BETTER CHOICE - SHE IS EXOTIC AND WOULD STAND OUT MORE AMONG THE LATINAS. BAYLIS HAS A HOT BODY YES BUT HER FACE IS PLAIN SHE WILLJUST BLEND IN THE BACKGROUND AT MISS UNIVERSE. I WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH HER AT MISS JAMAICA WORLD AND I AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH HER NOW. WELL I WILL SEE IF THERE IS ANY FURTHER TRANSFORMATION THAT WILL GET RID THAT FACIAL DOWN SYNDROME LOOK. WITH THESE PAGEANTS THE UNPRDICTABLE SOMTIMES OCCUR SO WE WILL SEE. MY GIRL DID'NT ENTER THIS YEAR AND JUST AS WELL THIS SEEMED TO HAVE BEEN DECIDED LONG AGO. I AM JUST SORRY FOR CHANTEL.
Silvio

Postby akols » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:47 pm

I don't think Kerrie is a TERRIBLE choice, she does have pageant experience and although she wasn't a semi-finalist at MW, she did make some impact there with her fast track placings. But I agree, her body is great, but her face is just OK. I feel so bad for Chantel, she needs to leave pageants alone now (unless they send her to some other small international pageant? Word is Uzuri has Miss Earth as well.) I guess this came down to a stage presence thing? I assume Miss Universe requires a lot of stage presence so maybe that's why Chantel wasn't chosen?
akols

Date of Birth: 13 Oct 1978
Profession: researcher
Hobbies/Interests: track & field

Postby akols » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:02 pm

akols

Date of Birth: 13 Oct 1978
Profession: researcher
Hobbies/Interests: track & field

Postby mobot » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:08 pm

I think Kerrie looked nice in swimwear, but I prefer Davis' body. Anyway congrats to Kerrie Baylis. If they wanted her to win(as someone suggested it being fixed), why not just forego a competition. Poor Chantel always a bridesmaid never the bride.You still look great thought girl.Another thing Davis is so versatile, she is like a chameleon, whether wearing long hair short hair updo or down. Meanwhile for Kerry its long hair or long hair or else the shape of her head is more pronounced. I'm open to being wowed though, will wait to see what happens.
mobot

Real Life Name/Nick: Boo
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 1973
Profession: SAHM
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: reading,learning helping others

Postby redbird35 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Silvio wrote:
redbird35 wrote:i promised i wouldn't bash the winner, but that was when i didn't realize that chantel davis was in the competition. and i know i have expressed my doubts as to chantel's stage presence but that was in comparison to jenaae jackson. there is no way that plain mortal named kerry bayliss should have won over the stunning super beauty chantel davis or even the pretty beauty named salome. its a tragedy. and poor chantel -- except for her loss to yendi, she just keeps on being 1st runner up to mediocre queens. i do not want to see her in any more pageants. it cannot be good for her self esteem to lose to these plain bitches.

REDBIRD - CHANTEL WOULD HAVE BEEN A MUCH BETTER CHOICE - SHE IS EXOTIC AND WOULD STAND OUT MORE AMONG THE LATINAS. BAYLIS HAS A HOT BODY YES BUT HER FACE IS PLAIN SHE WILLJUST BLEND IN THE BACKGROUND AT MISS UNIVERSE. I WAS NOT IMPRESSED WITH HER AT MISS JAMAICA WORLD AND I AM NOT IMPRESSED WITH HER NOW. WELL I WILL SEE IF THERE IS ANY FURTHER TRANSFORMATION THAT WILL GET RID THAT FACIAL DOWN SYNDROME LOOK. WITH THESE PAGEANTS THE UNPRDICTABLE SOMTIMES OCCUR SO WE WILL SEE. MY GIRL DID'NT ENTER THIS YEAR AND JUST AS WELL THIS SEEMED TO HAVE BEEN DECIDED LONG AGO. I AM JUST SORRY FOR CHANTEL.

silvio -- its just ridiculous now. it would be one thing to choose between a stage diva like jenaae and chantel. but kerry is not so far ahead of chantel in terms of stage performance, while chantel is miles ahead of kerry in terms of beauty. they can always work with chantel on her confidence (she appears to have an issue with stage fright), etc., but they can never bring kerry up to chantel's level of beauty.
redbird35

Postby Silvio » Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:13 pm

redbird35 wrote:
Silvio wrote:

silvio -- its just ridiculous now. it would be one thing to choose between a stage diva like jenaae and chantel. but kerry is not so far ahead of chantel in terms of stage performance, while chantel is miles ahead of kerry in terms of beauty. they can always work with chantel on her confidence (she appears to have an issue with stage fright), etc., but they can never bring kerry up to chantel's level of beauty.

I AGREE
Silvio

Postby the critic » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:38 pm

akols wrote:Image

HOT MESS!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT OBSESSION JAMAICA HAS WITH THESE PLAIN WANNABES THAT THEY KEEP HANDING THEM THE WORLD ON A SILVER PLATTER N THEY ARE ALWAYS CLAPPERS.
IT WAS SO OBVIOUS SHE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE. THEY DID HER HAIR DA BEST AND GAVE HER THE BEST OF THE TACKY GOWNS. THEY ONLY ADDED TEN MORE GIRLS TO WASTE THEIR TIME AND PIMP THEM OUT TO ROB THE SPONSORS MONEY. I DON'T SEE HOW RETARDED FACE KERRY BAYLIS WILL DO WELL IN RUSSIA. CHANTEL OR EVEN THE OTHER DARK GIRL LOOK MORE LIKE QUEENS.
the critic

Postby the critic » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Silvio wrote:

I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER KERRY FROM MISS WORLD. LOL. SHE LOOKS LIKE A TALL PLAIN, LONG BODY GIRL WITH A DENTED UP FACE. LOL.
SHE IS A DOWNGRADE FROM CHANTAL ZAKY. CHANTAL WASNT EVEN SEEN AT THE EVENT.
the critic

Postby redbird35 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:16 pm

the critic wrote:

HOT MESS!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT OBSESSION JAMAICA HAS WITH THESE PLAIN WANNABES THAT THEY KEEP HANDING THEM THE WORLD ON A SILVER PLATTER N THEY ARE ALWAYS CLAPPERS.
IT WAS SO OBVIOUS SHE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE. THEY DID HER HAIR DA BEST AND GAVE HER THE BEST OF THE TACKY GOWNS. THEY ONLY ADDED TEN MORE GIRLS TO WASTE THEIR TIME AND PIMP THEM OUT TO ROB THE SPONSORS MONEY. I DON'T SEE HOW RETARDED FACE KERRY BAYLIS WILL DO WELL IN RUSSIA. CHANTEL OR EVEN THE OTHER DARK GIRL LOOK MORE LIKE QUEENS.

lol. the critic -- you are spot on here. but these kind of shenanigans will continue to happen because the franchise holders do not suffer any consequence.
redbird35

Postby the critic » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:17 pm

redbird35 wrote:
the critic wrote:

HOT MESS!

lol. the critic -- you are spot on here. but these kind of shenanigans will continue to happen because the franchise holders do not suffer any consequence.

LET THE MESS N BULLSHIT CONTINUE. JAMAICA HAS HAD LIKE TEN FRANCHISE HOLDERS IN THE SPACE OF 4 YEARS. LOL. UZURI WILL BITE D DUST SOON. GIVE THEM 2 YEARS MAX TO PACK THEIR BAGS WITH THEIR TACKY BOTCHED UP FROCKS N GO!!!

THEY CAN'T SEW A PROPER GOWN SO I DON'T SEE HOW THEY WILL CROWN A PROPER QUEEN. LOL
the critic

Postby MrBeau » Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Show of hands who have actually seen any of the girls in person?

I last saw Kerrie on New Year's and at the time she was sporting a short hairstyle and Chantel in June at the Stadium and they didn't light my fire, especially the latter and had Ja_pageantGuru not mention that was her, I wouldn't have known but I strongly believe once both are made up, can be transformed into a super beauty.

When Kerrie entered MJW back in '09, even though she's considered average by the majority, she stood out. During the live telecast at MW when she was briefly interviewed she really looked nice in the purple gown and I was pleasantly surprised.

To my understanding, if most of us were there to see them compete, it would not be debatable. Chantel simply did not deliver and didn't seem natural as opposed to Kerrie who was (and I quote the infamous miss_ting but only if I'm telling a secret) 'easy breezy'.

Also was told Ms Davis somewhat pulled a Cathi Levy, only the pageant aficionados and in some cases pageant hogs would know what I am referring to but to those who do not follow, Ms Levy refused to attend the coronation ball when she did not win MW and Ms Davis left shortly after and was notably absent when the other contestants were conversing and greeting the winner. #soreloser #butisshejustified?

It was really between the two and I would assume the judges weighed their pros and cons and went with the more experienced candidate with 2 titles under her belt though 1 has little to no prestige and if I were a former MJW winner, not even through a peep hole you would see me competing for Miss Jamzone...knock knock, who's there? NOT ME!

Remember Angela Visser and Mpule Kwelagobe were unplaced at MW in '88 and '97, not to say Kerrie is in that category but anything is remotely possible.

At least we have a representative this year for I could not fathom watching Miss Universe without Jamaica competing. #justmytwocents
MrBeau
MrBeau

Date of Birth: 20 Jun 1978
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants/Sports

Postby the critic » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:22 pm

MrBeau wrote:Show of hands who have actually seen any of the girls in person?

I last saw Kerrie on New Year's and at the time she was sporting a short hairstyle and Chantel in June at the Stadium and they didn't light my fire, especially the latter and had Ja_pageantGuru not mention that was her, I wouldn't have known but I strongly believe once both are made up, can be transformed into a super beauty.

When Kerrie entered MJW back in '09, even though she's considered average by the majority, she stood out. During the live telecast at MW when she was briefly interviewed she really looked nice in the purple gown and I was pleasantly surprised.

To my understanding, if most of us were there to see them compete, it would not be debatable. Chantel simply did not deliver and didn't seem natural as opposed to Kerrie who was (and I quote the infamous miss_ting but only if I'm telling a secret) 'easy breezy'.

Also was told Ms Davis somewhat pulled a Cathi Levy, only the pageant aficionados and in some cases pageant hogs would know what I am referring to but to those who do not follow, Ms Levy refused to attend the coronation ball when she did not win MW and Ms Davis left shortly after and was notably absent when the other contestants were conversing and greeting the winner. #soreloser #butisshejustified?

It was really between the two and I would assume the judges weighed their pros and cons and went with the more experienced candidate with 2 titles under her belt though 1 has little to no prestige and if I were a former MJW winner, not even through a peep hole you would see me competing for Miss Jamzone...knock knock, who's there? NOT ME!

Remember Angela Visser and Mpule Kwelagobe were unplaced at MW in '88 and '97, not to say Kerrie is in that category but anything is remotely possible.

At least we have a representative this year for I could not fathom watching Miss Universe without Jamaica competing. #justmytwocents

NICE REVIEW.

BUT A PERSON DON'T HAVE TO SEE KERRY IN PERSON TO REALIZE THAT SHE IS A YOUNG HEATHER 'LONG BOOBS' MCDONALD. A REAL PERSON...GOOGLE HER UP. LOL

CHANTEL IS RIGHT TO HAVE TAKEN AWAY HERSELF, WHO WOULDN'T BE PISSED WHEN THEY REALIZE IT WAS A KERRY CORONATION N THEY WERE ONLY FILLERS USED TO RIP OFF SPONSORS AT A CHEAP EVENT WITH ONLY FAMILY N FRIENDS AND HOTEL STAFF LOOKING ON. I GOT MY LOWDOWN FROM SOMEONE WHO WAS ACTUALLY THERE. I WOULDN'T BE A HYPOCRITE, SMILE FOR THE PHOTOS WAS ENOUGH. KERRY WAS THEIR PICK N THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE MANIPULATED THE OTHER GIRLS LIKE THAT. THAT WAS JUST TACKY, TACKIER THAN THEIR SO CALLED DESIGNS. LOL
the critic

Postby miss_ting » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:17 am

this is one thread where we mostly seem to agree. Baylis= clapper..LOL...a tall lanky avg beauty, who can be made up to look slightly above avg, but by no means a stand out, internationally by Miss Universe high standards. She never impressed me at Miss World, although she nearly gave me heart attack by placing 2nd in sports, which wouldve made her a semi finalist. I would not have chosen her. Sorry. Im curious, why didnt they invite Jennae Jackson? PS - easy breezy girls dont usually do well in Miss Universe, you need fire, and UMPHH...and pure sex appeal & drama. Miss Universe is about ultimate perfection. Id be shocked if BAYLIS make the semis. Its a real pity..we couldv won 2 titles this year, LOL.
miss_ting

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1983
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hobbies/Interests: travel, cuisine, design, beauty, fashion

Postby miss_ting » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:27 am

and isnt that Danielle Croskille shes beside in this pic? Iv always felt BAYLIS looks like Croskille- a slightly better lookin version, taller, leaner..but could pass for sisters. I wish her all the luck. She will need loads of it.

miss_ting

Postby miss_ting » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:29 am

I dont blame DAVIS for not showin up at the after party, why bother??. I wouldnt either. Not with a BAYLIS win, LOL. They probably gave her the impression she wouldv been the one. AnD I feel with some work, training and preparation, DAVIS could be a formidable choice internationally. I hope she never resurfaces in any other pageant- time to move on. SMH
miss_ting

Postby TRINISOCA » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:34 am

the critic wrote:

IF I AM ALLOW TO GIVE MY 2CENT WORTH.
CHANTAL DAVIS I REPEAT LACK STAGE PRESENCE. SHE IS A MODEL. NOT ALL MODELS CAN BE TRANSFORMED INTO A BEAUTY QUEEN. COULD SHE DO WELL FOR JAMAICA? YES.
MY SOURCES TOLD ME SHE DID WELL IN THE PERSONAL INTERVIEW AND HER ON STAGE INTERVIEW. BUT, BUT, THE JUDGES WERE NOT WON OVER BY ON TOTAL STAGE PERFORMANCE.
KERRIE HAD THE EDGE COMING FROM HER WIN AT JAMZONE. UNLIKE OTHERS HERE THAT KNOCK MISS JAMZONE. I WOULD NOT. THE GUYANESE WERE PLEASE SHOCK THAT SHE WAS SO COMPETITIVE.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT SHE WAS SECOND IN MISS WORLD SPORTS FAST TRACK, SO SHE IS COMPETITIVE.
I WOULD HOLD THE CLAP BOTTOM.
TRINISOCA

Real Life Name/Nick: trinisoca2@yahoo.com
Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1981
Profession: Writer and Pageant Coach
Hobbies/Interests: football, cricket,basket ball

Postby the critic » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:46 am

TRINISOCA wrote:
the critic wrote:

IF I AM ALLOW TO GIVE MY 2CENT WORTH.
CHANTAL DAVIS I REPEAT LACK STAGE PRESENCE. SHE IS A MODEL. NOT ALL MODELS CAN BE TRANSFORMED INTO A BEAUTY QUEEN. COULD SHE DO WELL FOR JAMAICA? YES.
MY SOURCES TOLD ME SHE DID WELL IN THE PERSONAL INTERVIEW AND HER ON STAGE INTERVIEW. BUT, BUT, THE JUDGES WERE NOT WON OVER BY ON TOTAL STAGE PERFORMANCE.
KERRIE HAD THE EDGE COMING FROM HER WIN AT JAMZONE. UNLIKE OTHERS HERE THAT KNOCK MISS JAMZONE. I WOULD NOT. THE GUYANESE WERE PLEASE SHOCK THAT SHE WAS SO COMPETITIVE.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT SHE WAS SECOND IN MISS WORLD SPORTS FAST TRACK, SO SHE IS COMPETITIVE.
I WOULD HOLD THE CLAP BOTTOM.

WHAT U SAID MAKES NO SENSE. MISS UNIVERSE IS NOT MISS SPORTS. LOL. AND IF CHANTEL DAVIS HAS NO STAGE PRESENCE WHY DOES SHE KEEP FINISHING SO CLOSE TO THE TOP EVEN TO YENDI? DID SALOME C LACK STAGE PRESENCE TOO, OR WAS IT ONLY DAVIS BEING JUDGED FOR THAT?

THEY HAD THEIR MIND MADE UP FOR KERRY TO WIN SO THEY CALLED UP CD AND OTHERS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A REAL CONTEST. SO SHADY AND TACKY.
the critic

Postby the critic » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:50 am

miss_ting wrote:and isnt that Danielle Croskille shes beside in this pic? Iv always felt BAYLIS looks like Croskille- a slightly better lookin version, taller, leaner..but could pass for sisters. I wish her all the luck. She will need loads of it.

the critic

Postby the critic » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:04 am

I AM NOW ON FB AND I READ COMMENTS ABOUT KERRY. SOME ARE TALKING ABOUT JAMZONE THIS N THAT. LOL. WHEN I FIRST HEARD ABOUT JAMZONE I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME KINDA SOUND SYSTEM, DJ PIN UP GIRL CONTEST LIKE DANCEHALL QUEEN, NOT AN ACTUAL PAGEANT.
JAMZONE IS NOTHING BUT A CHEAP CONTEST IN GUYANA, MOST OF THEIR WINNERS COULDN'T EVEN MAKE TOP 10 IN MISS JAMAICA ON A WEAK YEAR. PLEASE.
the critic

Postby yellowyam » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:09 am

the critic wrote:I AM NOW ON FB AND I READ COMMENTS ABOUT KERRY. SOME ARE TALKING ABOUT JAMZONE THIS N THAT. LOL. WHEN I FIRST HEARD ABOUT JAMZONE I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME KINDA SOUND SYSTEM, DJ PIN UP GIRL CONTEST LIKE DANCEHALL QUEEN, NOT AN ACTUAL PAGEANT.
JAMZONE IS NOTHING BUT A CHEAP CONTEST IN GUYANA, MOST OF THEIR WINNERS COULDN'T EVEN MAKE TOP 10 IN MISS JAMAICA ON A WEAK YEAR. PLEASE.

Mi belly DWL, I swear I can't take you and your posts. You have me on the floor
yellowyam

Real Life Name/Nick: Alex
Date of Birth: 23 Apr 1981
Profession: MANAGER
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: reading and running
Message: Write a message here thanks for making me apart of your great team.

Postby redbird35 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:20 am

the critic wrote:I AM NOW ON FB AND I READ COMMENTS ABOUT KERRY. SOME ARE TALKING ABOUT JAMZONE THIS N THAT. LOL. WHEN I FIRST HEARD ABOUT JAMZONE I THOUGHT IT WAS SOME KINDA SOUND SYSTEM, DJ PIN UP GIRL CONTEST LIKE DANCEHALL QUEEN, NOT AN ACTUAL PAGEANT.

lol. go in, the critic. i like trinisoca and all, but why was he citing that pageant as relevant experience for miss universe? he would have a better argument saying that the most successful mw to Miss Universe crossovers are those who do well in beach beauty and top model at miss world. and he could cite her placement in both of those as evidence that she would do well at miss universe.
redbird35

Postby kristof » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:54 am

Apparently Kerry was not the people's choice. :%)) I for one am not optimistic with her win. The announcement of her victory had no impact on me whatsoever, its just the same as if Jamaica had withdrawn this year. They should have given someone else a shot (Davis), recycling should only be reserved for the great ones with major star qualities. Baylis has now marred the exclusive club of Jamaican queens who achieved success in both Miss World and Universe because she is clearly not in the league of Sandra Foster, Christine Straw or Yendi Phillipps, at least not where I am concerned.

kristof
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1990
Profession: Artist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Internet, Pageant, Music

Postby redbird35 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:09 am

kristof wrote:Apparently Kerry was not the people's choice. :%)) I for one am not optimistic with her win. The announcement of her victory had no impact on me whatsoever, its just the same as if Jamaica had withdrawn this year. They should have given someone else a shot (Davis), recycling should only be reserved for the great ones with major star qualities. Baylis has now marred the exclusive club of Jamaican queens who achieved success in both Miss World and Universe because she is clearly not in the league of Sandra Foster, Christine Straw or Yendi Phillipps, at least not where I am concerned.

they may as well have chosen crosskill for all i care.
redbird35

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe