MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2020 | DEC. 12

Re: MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2020 | DEC. 12

Postby lingintexas » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:02 am

She has a Wendy vibez to her, I have her up there with India and Chile and South Africa

lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Tue Dec 15, 2020 11:22 pm

This might fall on deaf ears but for the LOVE OF GOD can they put her in earth tones i.e. a one shoulder flowing dress with jeweled sleeve and let her natural beauty shine? She don't need any cut up crap....Something like this.Image
A what the rasswasthat
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: A
Date of Birth: 27 Sep 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: my damn business
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: my damn business

Postby jamaicangirl » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:40 pm

jamaicangirl
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: PARTYING

Postby jamaicangirl » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:41 pm

jamaicangirl

Postby wiezgo » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:58 pm

ImageImage SHE NEEDS TO SMILE. MORE AND MORE SMILE,PLEASE ! :-D :-D :-D :-D . MIQUEAL FIND THAT HAPPY OR PLEASANT MEMORY THAT YOU CHERISH AND LET IT TURN ON THE SMILE FROM INSIDE TO THE OUTSIDE. DON'T BE AFRAID, WE ARE ALL SUPPORTING YOU.Image
wiezgo

Real Life Name/Nick: anthony
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 2014
Profession: social observer
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, tennis
Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby jamaicangirl » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:44 pm

She probably just has a somewhat serious resting face. I dont get the impression that she is scared or nervous when I hear her speak. She simply has to practice to smile more. As a model that wasn't required but as a beauty queen it is required.
jamaicangirl

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:15 am

For the love go GOD can someone please let the Uzuri folks not put her in any cut up bedazzle nonsense...She is naturally beautiful with a very elegant look so using earth tones and a dress that enhances her looks ant not take away will be perfect....a nice earth tone one shoulder beaded gown.something like this Image would be perfect for her...All that nonsense with the cut up and over bedazzle crap is not her style....So someone please pass on the message...and they don't even have to have that thigh high split.....
A what the rasswasthat

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:03 am

Gorgous. I see lots of Potential with this girl but she needs training.
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:06 am

A what the rasswasthat wrote:For the love go GOD can someone please let the Uzuri folks not put her in any cut up bedazzle nonsense...She is naturally beautiful with a very elegant look so using earth tones and a dress that enhances her looks ant not take away will be perfect....a nice earth tone one shoulder beaded gown.something like this Image would be perfect for her...All that nonsense with the cut up and over bedazzle crap is not her style....So someone please pass on the message...and they don't even have to have that thigh high split.....

The problem is they have a lot of ass kissers, Uzuri is out dated and are crooks. They have a miss universe winner on their hands lets pray to god that they don’t mess this up this girl have miss universe all over her. But they need to work on her platform. I am sure she can work with a decent gown let’s hope and pray that they don’t send her on the stage in some bs
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby venice » Fri Dec 18, 2020 6:19 pm

Her face is stunning, more so when she does not smile. They should consider sending her to Colombia for veneers, her smile needs tweaking.
She is solid physically so she can focus more on speaking and presentation.

I have not seen any clips of her final performances, I wish they would post it.
[youtube]mXrWiJcmvBI[/youtube]
venice
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Profession: Dance Instructer
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, costume design, make up

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:07 pm

venice wrote:Her face is stunning, more so when she does not smile. They should consider sending her to Colombia for veneers, her smile needs tweaking.

Her teeth her fine not everybody wants fake deer teeth
yellowyam1

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:34 pm

LOL....whooooooooo....LOL...Yellow thank you. Not a damn thing wrong with her teeth but we know the haters will come with their BS. ...LOL...But as far as Uzuri and their crap...Miss Jamaica U and hopefully Miss Universe 2020 don't look like the type to take their shit but we will see....As for Uzuri..they must buy their fabric in serious bulk because that yellow was from Davina 2017! Hopefully she will be lucky and get a gown that will enhance her beauty.The time they take to put all that bedazzle crap on the dress why not pull the fabric's out of the barrel and match her up with something that will go well with her skin tone then take a glimpse of other designs and create something that will not get her laughed off stage? It is a damn shame the potential Jamaica have sent and because of crap they are left behind....Uzuri time to step up and do right to our reps... How hard is that? Miqueal please don't give a damn if they call you difficult. Stick to your guns and if you have to make calls to former clients and ask for a borrows please do so....You are the one that will be on that stage being judged....Image Please stand up for yourself...
A what the rasswasthat

Postby New_Bee » Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:39 pm

Unread postby venice » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:19 pm

Her face is stunning, more so when she does not smile. They should consider sending her to Colombia for veneers, her smile needs tweaking.

I have Vids of her performance but I don’t know how to post them. Any assistance to do so would be appreciated or I can send it to someone to post.
New_Bee

Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1976
Profession: Professional Dancer/choreographer
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby yellowyam1 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:18 pm

A what the rasswasthat wrote:LOL....whooooooooo....LOL...Yellow thank you. Not a damn thing wrong with her teeth but we know the haters will come with their BS. ...LOL...But as far as Uzuri and their crap...Miss Jamaica U and hopefully Miss Universe 2020 don't look like the type to take their shit but we will see....As for Uzuri..they must buy their fabric in serious bulk because that yellow was from Davina 2017! Hopefully she will be lucky and get a gown that will enhance her beauty.The time they take to put all that bedazzle crap on the dress why not pull the fabric's out of the barrel and match her up with something that will go well with her skin tone then take a glimpse of other designs and create something that will not get her laughed off stage? It is a damn shame the potential Jamaica have sent and because of crap they are left behind....Uzuri time to step up and do right to our reps... How hard is that? Miqueal please don't give a damn if they call you difficult. Stick to your guns and if you have to make calls to former clients and ask for a borrows please do so....You are the one that will be on that stage being judged....Image Please stand up for yourself...

This girl has the top 5 faces going into miss universe I don’t see anything wrong with her teeth not everybody wants horse teeth. Oh boy Uzuri and they’re bs judging the girls opening numbers in the finals I was so underwhelmed. Same dated bs with cheap cut outs, dated sleeves. The gowns are the same since 2000s I just can’t
Hopefully she can get a decent gown she is so freaking stunning
yellowyam1

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:28 am

I'm concerned with what gown they will put her in as well. Not 1 single one of the gowns on the national stage was a Miss Universe gown. Not a single one. It looked like a bad prom night in 2002. The materials looked cheap, something straight out of Pings Fabric. Kaci is the only one that had a wow piece. And Davina's gown was really only good because of the bright colour on her chocolate skin that made her standout from all the other similar looking gowns. The last gown that they had that I thought was spectacular was a pink gown that Emily wore in 2018 - that should've been her final gown. Something like that on Miqueal would be stunning.

At 4:08
[youtube]MXUUBwUL_Kk[/youtube]

I'm also concerned about her styling - the makeup is sometimes too caked up and the foundation is too light. She's a natural dark beauty - no need to over-beat her face and have her looking 4 shades lighter. She also looks better with her hair down, so the constant need for putting the hair up in a bun is annoying. Just so it can show off their neck decorations smh. Miquel can shine, like we are all saying, but Uzuri needs to give her the proper tools.

At the same time, Miqueal also can work on some things. Her walk is good, but basic. Its needs to be spiced up. Also, her social media usage is too limited. As of now, she should be posting pics, videos, stories at least every other day. Especially surrounding her altruism project, because right now, it's a little dry. Whatever her project is, she needs to shift it into gear and perhaps make it a group project with some of the other contestants who are already achieving dope results with raising money. How bad does she and her team really want it? Time will tell.
Criss_Vaughn

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: IT Tech
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Art and Movies

Postby jamaicangirl » Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:03 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
A what the rasswasthat wrote:LOL....whooooooooo....LOL...Yellow thank you. Not a damn thing wrong with her teeth but we know the haters will come with their BS. ...LOL...But as far as Uzuri and their crap...Miss Jamaica U and hopefully Miss Universe 2020 don't look like the type to take their shit but we will see....As for Uzuri..they must buy their fabric in serious bulk because that yellow was from Davina 2017! Hopefully she will be lucky and get a gown that will enhance her beauty.The time they take to put all that bedazzle crap on the dress why not pull the fabric's out of the barrel and match her up with something that will go well with her skin tone then take a glimpse of other designs and create something that will not get her laughed off stage? It is a damn shame the potential Jamaica have sent and because of crap they are left behind....Uzuri time to step up and do right to our reps... How hard is that? Miqueal please don't give a damn if they call you difficult. Stick to your guns and if you have to make calls to former clients and ask for a borrows please do so....You are the one that will be on that stage being judged....Image Please stand up for yourself...

This girl has the top 5 faces going into miss universe I don’t see anything wrong with her teeth not everybody wants horse teeth. Oh boy Uzuri and they’re bs judging the girls opening numbers in the finals I was so underwhelmed. Same dated bs with cheap cut outs, dated sleeves. The gowns are the same since 2000s I just can’t

Those opening number outfits were horrible!!! and no horse teeth...
jamaicangirl

Postby wiezgo » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:42 am

HER TEETH AND SMILE ARE BEAUTIFUL AND THEY ARE UNIQUELY HERS. THOSE FAKE BIG TEETH IN HOLLYWOOD AND PAGEANTS ARE ALL LOOKING THE SAME FAKE,FAKE,FAKE !!!. JAMAICA IS KNOWN FOR SENDING OUR GIRLS UNIQUELY ORIGINAL. MIQUEAL IS A SUPER BLACK BEAUTY AND HER LIGHT MAKEUP ON CORONATION NIGHT WAS LOOKING LIKE DEAD PEOPLE MAKEUP. THEY NEED TO TONE IT DOWN AND USE A MAKEUP THAT COMPLIMENTS HER SKIN TONE NOT HIDE IT. IN ADDITION, SHE SHOULD GET A MAGNIFICENT GOWN. SHE NEEDS A SOLID COLOR GOWN. I THINK A WHITE GOWN WOULD ALLOW HER BEAUTY AND SKIN TO REALLY RADIATE ON STAGE. IT SHOULD ALSO ALLOW HER LONG NECK TO BE SHOWED OFF. THEY SHOULD STRIVE FOR SOMETHING VERY ELEGANT AND EMBELLISHED WITH SPARKLES, YES, BUT NOT OVERDONE.
wiezgo

Real Life Name/Nick: anthony
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 2014
Profession: social observer
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, tennis
Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby venice » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:13 am

yellowyam1 wrote:

You all are full of shit and narrow minded. I hope smart and well thinking people are preparing her for Miss Universe and are doing the best to perfect her look at all costs, even if it means getting her teeth done properly because this is not a winning smile.
[youtube]mXrWiJcmvBI[/youtube]
venice

Profession: Dance Instructer
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, costume design, make up

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:50 pm

It looks like one to me.

Moreover, u need to temper your expectations. What is the likelihood of Jamaica sending Miqueal to Colombia to re-arrange her teeth? Very unlikely - 0% even. So to make that comment isnt even necessary. Best you'll get is a teeth whitening. At this point with the Miss Universe pageant being right around the corner, Its best to highlight the realistic changes that are critically important: hair, makeup, styling and gown.

Even a previous pageant queen and Miss Universe judge highlighted this in a video a couple days ago @ 10:58. Its Jamaica's biggest problem:

[youtube]qXf9-LsK-io[/youtube]
Criss_Vaughn

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: IT Tech
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Art and Movies

Postby A what the rasswasthat » Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:56 pm

"VENICE" will ignore your salty ass and move on....This is about our Queen not you so take a seat and settle your ass...PLEASE.... Now on to more important issues..LOL...WE are in the middle of a global pandemic and with the org already not ready to put out money for a damn wardrobe Chris Vaughn you are right; what is the possibility of them sending her to Colombia for dental work when she has a nice smile? She will most definitely get her teeth whitened but nothing is wrong with her smile and that picture with the bad lighting is not a ding on her chances....The pageant is right about the corner and yet we have the crap about sending her to get her teeth rearranged when there is nothing wrong with her? Good luck to our queen and we are expecting a win with her natural stunning beauty and intelligence....
A what the rasswasthat

Postby MrBeau » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:56 am

Click to watch
MrBeau
MrBeau
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 20 Jun 1978
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants/Sports

Previous

Return to Miss Universe