Mga Shunga lang ang nagsasabing hndi magaling sa Q&A si GG

Re: Mga Shunga lang ang nagsasabing hndi magaling sa Q&A si

Postby mharlon » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:36 pm

TranniesRUs wrote:
soledad wrote:She will be judged by Americans in the finals

And most likely by an all-female panel at that where all the trademark KF Kabaklaan won’t work to make up for her poor communication skills, which to this day is not being addressed by her team who’d rather just keep taking pictures of her. =O/

Picture na lang sana niya ipadala haha..

mharlon
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: mharlon
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Hobbies/Interests: poker

Postby mharlon » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:15 am

alihabibi wrote:
TBH after watching again her Q&A for the 2nd time. Her answer makes sense actually. She made a good point actually. it makes sense honestly. If she win the crown how what she will do to get more women in the work place. and her answer was if she win the crown she will promote her advocacy that is for women to fight for their rights and for elderly care. she said if women knows that there is someone behind them (elderly) someone that loves us, pushing us to what ever ambitions that we have, goals we have and we will achieve it because of the values that they (elderly) gave us. Which is true our parents or grandparents are always the one that encourage us and always the first one that pushes us and believe in us. Oh di may sense naman. medyo nung unang narinig ko lang hindi ko masyadong inintindi maybe because naunahan na naisip ko na hindi sya magaling sa q&a and yung voice nya kasi medyo shaky so prang kinakabahan at nag buckle and dating. pero on point yung sagot nya connect pa sa advocacy nya.

Are you trying to convince us, or yourself?

We all saw how laughable her answer was. But what's even funnier is that her supporters are turning a blind eye on the very obvious...
mharlon

Postby Fangit Ka » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:36 am

mharlon wrote:
TranniesRUs wrote:
soledad wrote:She will be judged by Americans in the finals

And most likely by an all-female panel at that where all the trademark KF Kabaklaan won’t work to make up for her poor communication skills, which to this day is not being addressed by her team who’d rather just keep taking pictures of her. =O/

Picture na lang sana niya ipadala haha..

Ha ha ha ha ha! :%))
Fangit Ka

Real Life Name/Nick: Olivia
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Editor
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Observing

Postby Fangit Ka » Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:42 am

PokpokLicious Thai wrote:
baguhan wrote:Di ba dapat ngayon pa lang panay na ang practice ng public speaking, i guest sa day time talk show para masanay.

‘Yung mga shungang handlers niya, imbes hasain ang utak at speaking skills niya, puro pagpipicture at kabaklaang poses ang inaatupag! Puro mga walang kwentang activities ang pinaggagawa imbes na isabak na sa training ang pandakekok at mala-Maxine Medina na kandidatang ‘to!

No wonder hanggang Top 10 lang ‘pag sa KF galing ang kandidata. Puro mga shunga ang humahawak sa kalendaryo ng MUP. Less than six months na lang ang naiiwan for training, ‘no! =O/

Her team has either already given up on her chances for improvement or they’re confident the KF Memorization Formula and KF Kavaklaan Aura they’ve inculcated on Maxine Medina 2.0 will impress the judges at Miss Universe...
Fangit Ka

Real Life Name/Nick: Olivia
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Editor
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Observing

Postby alihabibi » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:15 am

mharlon wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
TBH after watching again her Q&A for the 2nd time. Her answer makes sense actually. She made a good point actually. it makes sense honestly. If she win the crown how what she will do to get more women in the work place. and her answer was if she win the crown she will promote her advocacy that is for women to fight for their rights and for elderly care. she said if women knows that there is someone behind them (elderly) someone that loves us, pushing us to what ever ambitions that we have, goals we have and we will achieve it because of the values that they (elderly) gave us. Which is true our parents or grandparents are always the one that encourage us and always the first one that pushes us and believe in us. Oh di may sense naman. medyo nung unang narinig ko lang hindi ko masyadong inintindi maybe because naunahan na naisip ko na hindi sya magaling sa q&a and yung voice nya kasi medyo shaky so prang kinakabahan at nag buckle and dating. pero on point yung sagot nya connect pa sa advocacy nya.

We all saw how laughable her answer was. But what's even funnier is that her supporters are turning a blind eye on the very obvious...

I am convincing my self if you wanna put it that way. The hell do I care about you! what made you think that I am trying to convince a basher like you? It's like asking an Atheist to believe in God. Gazini was not my bet from the start. But the girl won, the JUDGES saw something in her so I am trying to find it. Nonetheless, I will root for her because she is now the rep. of the Philippines. One more thing it's not my cup of tea to insult anyone or laugh at anyone especially when it comes to their intellectual capacity. I was thought humility and pinaka importante tinuruan ako na wag daw maging PINTASERO pag dating sa kakulangan ng ibang tao. matututong tumingin sa salamin kasi kahit ikaw din may kapangitan.
alihabibi

Real Life Name/Nick: ali
Profession: MD
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: work work work and chat

Postby mharlon » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:35 am

alihabibi wrote:
mharlon wrote:
alihabibi wrote:

I am convincing my self if you wanna put it that way. The hell do I care about you! what made you think that I am trying to convince a basher like you? It's like asking an Atheist to believe in God. Gazini was not my bet from the start. But the girl won, the JUDGES saw something in her so I am trying to find it. Nonetheless, I will root for her because she is now the rep. of the Philippines. One more thing it's not my cup of tea to insult anyone or laugh at anyone especially when it comes to their intellectual capacity. I was thought humility and pinaka importante tinuruan ako na wag daw maging PINTASERO pag dating sa kakulangan ng ibang tao. matututong tumingin sa salamin kasi kahit ikaw din may kapangitan.

Now don't go all preachy on me dear...

I am not questioning how good or bad you are raised. Setting aside the all caps pintasero, kudos for having grown up with your principles and humility intact...

Let's just say Gazini is now a public figure, so whether she or YOU like it or not, she will be judged on what she puts out there. So happens that she had demonstrated more than a couple of times how inadept she is in public speaking that people will have a thing or two to say. It's not being mean, that's just how it is...
mharlon

Postby bastyalex » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:02 pm

ssyoki wrote:avoid memorized answers? vakla, lahat ng candidates may template silang minemorize dahil walang time mag muni-muni sa stage! parang board exam din yan! maski si pia umamin na may mga plaka siya at lagi nyang binabasa ang reviewer nia nung sa Las Vegas pa siya. Sabihin mong mahina ang content ni GG sa Q&A? HIndi pa ba pagiging witty at consistent yung ma i connect nya yung tanong sa advocacy niya?? Hello! Maski si Cat ang laging bukangbibig nung finals ay yung advo niya! Kaya wag kang mema vakla. ang galing mo eh =D> :-@

Yun na nga eh, alam mo naman palang lahat ng beaucon contestants may mga template na sagot. Sa sobrang pagkapageant patty ni Gazini pati ba naman Q&A ipapatty nya pa rin? gurl hindi masamang sumagot na may template ideas ka na in mind, pero wag naman sana word per word tunog memorized. Ang sa akin lang naman, fine sige may template na kung may template, but at least make it seem and sound natural and authentic.

At isa pa, sobrang mali nyang argument mo na konti lang ang time nila onstage para mag isip. Hello?? kaya nga sila nagttraining ng months, even years para prepared sila pagtungtong ng stage at alam na nila gagawin on moments like those.

gurl, eh pano yun? Hindi naman nakonek ni Cat yung advocacy nya sa medical marijuana question. So ibig sabihin hindi na sya witty? hindi ganun yun. Wag ipilit kung hindi talaga kaya. And that's a very good example actually. Many people felt Cat's answer was a bit lacking because it was waaay shorter than the answers of the rest of the Top 5. But she was able to advance in the next stage. Why? Simple. Because she answered the question asked to her, direct to the point
bastyalex
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Basty Lim
Date of Birth: 03 Apr 1995
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Risk Analyst
Hobbies/Interests: Eating

Postby ssyoki » Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:55 pm

bastyalex wrote:
ssyoki wrote:avoid memorized answers? vakla, lahat ng candidates may template silang minemorize dahil walang time mag muni-muni sa stage! parang board exam din yan! maski si pia umamin na may mga plaka siya at lagi nyang binabasa ang reviewer nia nung sa Las Vegas pa siya. Sabihin mong mahina ang content ni GG sa Q&A? HIndi pa ba pagiging witty at consistent yung ma i connect nya yung tanong sa advocacy niya?? Hello! Maski si Cat ang laging bukangbibig nung finals ay yung advo niya! Kaya wag kang mema vakla. ang galing mo eh =D> :-@

Yun na nga eh, alam mo naman palang lahat ng beaucon contestants may mga template na sagot. Sa sobrang pagkapageant patty ni Gazini pati ba naman Q&A ipapatty nya pa rin? gurl hindi masamang sumagot na may template ideas ka na in mind, pero wag naman sana word per word tunog memorized. Ang sa akin lang naman, fine sige may template na kung may template, but at least make it seem and sound natural and authentic.

At isa pa, sobrang mali nyang argument mo na konti lang ang time nila onstage para mag isip. Hello?? kaya nga sila nagttraining ng months, even years para prepared sila pagtungtong ng stage at alam na nila gagawin on moments like those.

gurl, eh pano yun? Hindi naman nakonek ni Cat yung advocacy nya sa medical marijuana question. So ibig sabihin hindi na sya witty? hindi ganun yun. Wag ipilit kung hindi talaga kaya. And that's a very good example actually. Many people felt Cat's answer was a bit lacking because it was waaay shorter than the answers of the rest of the Top 5. But she was able to advance in the next stage. Why? Simple. Because she answered the question asked to her, direct to the point

:-j vakla daming mong kuda, di naman swak. :-@
ssyoki
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1993
Profession: mississologist
Hobbies/Interests: watching

Postby Miss Bicolandia » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:43 am

mharlon wrote:
alihabibi wrote:
mharlon wrote:
alihabibi wrote:

Let's just say Gazini is now a public figure, so whether she or YOU like it or not, she will be judged on what she puts out there. So happens that she had demonstrated more than a couple of times how inadept she is in public speaking that people will have a thing or two to say. It's not being mean, that's just how it is...

Exactly, my dear. Some people are all for the ideal without looking at the more rational side of things. She is a public figure and should speak like one.
I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you, Babe!
Miss Bicolandia
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Venus :)
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1980
Profession: Teacher, Freelance writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, travel, literature, music

Postby ESMERALDHA » Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:32 pm

Bakit ba kayo ganyan,
lagi niyo na lang inaapi si Gazini
8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> :%((

CLICK AND SEE BELOW VIDEO
ImageImageImage
ESMERALDHA

Date of Birth: 15 Sep 1993
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Beautician
Hobbies/Interests: Telenovela
Message: People change, things go wrong, shit happens... but life goes on.

Previous

Return to Miss Universe