CASES OF INGRID RIVERA,UMA BLASSINI and BODINE KOEHLER

Re: CASES OF INGRID RIVERA,UMA BLASSINI and BODINE KOEHLER

Postby Adrian Klemann » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:38 pm

CHRISTOF wrote:
Only Bodine deserved to place; she even deserved to WIN!

I second that :=p

[youtube]f9MXPC4UpAk[/youtube]
Adrian Klemann
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Adrian
Date of Birth: 02 Nov 1991
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Copywriter
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Scuba Diving

Postby caribicha » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:52 pm

hotdog wrote:ingrid rivera,, too much plastic surgery, too "fake", very unnatural and UGLY evebing dress
uma blassinni, boring? cute but small face

BODINE = unplaced for for schock factor, i actualy like bodine alot, she has the BEST body in miss universe 2012, her face is cute, i dont know wut happened,,
I THINK ITS BECAUSE THERE WAS NO "BLACKS" CALLED IN TOP 16 for shock factor why she didnt placed
and btw, this is why the national pageants should wait before the miss universe, bec they would pace the prettier miss from 2012 or 2013,

I don't understand the link between the fact there aren't no Blacks and the non placement of Bodine.
caribicha

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2041
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: travel

Postby Islander1 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:11 pm

bangsar_guy wrote:Uma was not impressive at all and there were far better girls than her.

Ingrid looked 'strange' at Miss Universe unlike a few yrs back at MW.

Bodine should have made the cut. I watched the prelims and she was superb in both SW & EG esp SW - she was flawless. I wonder if she really botched up her interview after 1 yr of training ! Maybe she was taken out to make it easier for some favored girls to ease their way to the finals or maybe facially she was somewhat lacking (too baby face ?) but we have had worse cases in the past making the cut.

I think the MUO org chose 7 girls this year since they never announced who won the internet vote. Bodine probably finished somewhere from 10th to 16th and was taken out and replaced by some WTF cases - India, Peru, Turkey. Kosovo etc for various reasons ...... I seriously thought USA may even miss the cut as I was not impressed with her in the prelims but since they were the host, they would probably just make top 16 and nothing further !

Interestingly PR has never made the cut in Miss Universe if the year ends with a '2' - 1952, 62, 72, 82, 92, 02, 12 or if they have placed max 3 previous yrs (85-87, 97-99, 04-06, 09-11). I thought they would break the 'curse' this year and start a new placing streak but it was not to be.

I dont think she couldve possibly messed up her interview when she had one of the best web interviews..............and if that was the case, how did that little turkey get in there? she could barely talk. =O/ =O/ =O/
Miss Universe 2021 Top 3

USA
SPAIN
INDIA
Islander1
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 17 May 1994
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Volleyball.

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:53 am

After thinking about it, Bodine only clapped because of Donald Trump and politics! If she competed last year or next year she would've placed! The MUO didn't give a shit about Miss Universe 2012 so they just got it over with and I think that hurt Bodine! One thing that I was told is that most of the top 16 this year were chosen by Donald Trump! He chose like 14 of the 16 excluding the highest scoring contestant in prelims and the fan vote winner! I honestly think that South Africa was in 1st place, Bodine in 2nd from the prelim scores but the top spot only got one of the slots! And I think politics and the whole 51st state shit might've gotten in her way! Its really sad :%((
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Luther10 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:41 am

Islander1 wrote:
bangsar_guy wrote:Uma was not impressive at all and there were far better girls than her.

Ingrid looked 'strange' at Miss Universe unlike a few yrs back at MW.

Bodine should have made the cut. I watched the prelims and she was superb in both SW & EG esp SW - she was flawless. I wonder if she really botched up her interview after 1 yr of training ! Maybe she was taken out to make it easier for some favored girls to ease their way to the finals or maybe facially she was somewhat lacking (too baby face ?) but we have had worse cases in the past making the cut.

I think the MUO org chose 7 girls this year since they never announced who won the internet vote. Bodine probably finished somewhere from 10th to 16th and was taken out and replaced by some WTF cases - India, Peru, Turkey. Kosovo etc for various reasons ...... I seriously thought USA may even miss the cut as I was not impressed with her in the prelims but since they were the host, they would probably just make top 16 and nothing further !

Interestingly PR has never made the cut in Miss Universe if the year ends with a '2' - 1952, 62, 72, 82, 92, 02, 12 or if they have placed max 3 previous yrs (85-87, 97-99, 04-06, 09-11). I thought they would break the 'curse' this year and start a new placing streak but it was not to be.

I dont think she couldve possibly messed up her interview when she had one of the best web interviews..............and if that was the case, how did that little turkey get in there? she could barely talk. =O/ =O/ =O/

But for the web interviews, the girls had time to prepare for their answers... while in the actual preliminary interviews, everything was spontaneous...
Luther10

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: NONE WHATSOEVER

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:33 am

Case of Ingrid: "Victim" of Caribbeans Queen of Beauty "curse" at Miss Universe and lost her spark just like other former MW runners-up who competed later at Miss Universe and Miss International?

Case of Bodine:
Bad impression at the closed door preliminary interview and swimsuit presentation = automatic clapper no matter how you preformed well at the presentation show?

Maybe this was the reason why Bodine clapped aside from reported attitude problem?
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Previous

Return to Miss Universe