TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Re: TRANSGENDER: Miss Universe!

Postby mrgary » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:00 am

Beta wrote:
mrgary wrote:
Beta wrote:
mrgary wrote: By the way, I am not doing the "hellfire-and-brimstone" route for you. It is THE TRUTH. That is in the Bible. Your ass will fry if you harden your heart from God.

pharisee.

See? What did I say? I know you will call me all sorts of names.

i rest my case -
so how does that feel?

btw - you should worry about your own ass, not mine.

Don't worry about my ass because it is so intact. Worry about yours. Be nice. Repent and turn back to God so your ass will not burn for eternity in hell. Hell is real.

mrgary
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling

Postby boboleon » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:41 am

So let's talk a little bit to make people stay in one's place...

mrgary is getting the truth... How extraordinary...

First, I will give you a very beautiful African proverb : "There is my truth, there is your truth and there is the truth." I love this proverb, you can think about it...
I think unbelievable that nowadays, lots of people think they are getting THE truth...

mrgary KNOWS that there is a God, a christian one, who decide everything for everybody from their conception to their death... So thank you to love a good God who doesn't care about violences, wars, discriminations... the list could be very very long.

Did you ever think that there is a difference between a belief and a fact ? You believe in God, it is not making him truly exist or exist for everybody in the all world... Some do believe in other christians gods, some jewish ones, some muslim ones, others are buddhists, hinduists, polytheists... Some are creating their own beliefs, some don't have any one... I'm part of people thinking there is no God and that religions and all religious scriptures were made to help people to make a difference between conceptions of good and bad... Something I would call the moral... I don't need any religion, text or guide to distinguish what I judge wrong and what I judge wright... I do not judge people needing it, but that's my truth (and not the truth).

I do believe my truth. But I don't consider it as THE truth, even if I think there is not very far for the truth because I am trusting in it.

If I were as stupid as he does, I could say that the truth is : mrgary use a christian God to help him to not assume his homosexuality or, his secret and unassumed dream to become a woman to pursue his dream to become Miss Universe somedays (this is not good christian's thoughts).

More seriously, he is interpreting Bible to make his thoughts an universal truth (excuse me but Bible and God are not universal things)... Should we care about bigot's opinion ? Clearly not..

Angela did not fraud, not more than the other contestants who got surgeries... And that is not frauds because it's allowed by the MUO rules and by many cultures around the globe... She's miss universe Spain, end of the story ! And if she win the whole pageant, good for her and her cause, it would be fair to the other contestant...

Please, mrgary, stop telling your truth as the exact and universal truth. I know there is no hope you understand what I meant in this message, but I wanted to share my point of view, and it's only one point of view among many others..

Sorry for my bad English...
boboleon
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Date of Birth: 19 Oct 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Visual arts, living arts, fashion, pageants, books

Postby mrgary » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:50 pm

boboleon wrote:So let's talk a little bit to make people stay in one's place...

mrgary is getting the truth... How extraordinary...

First, I will give you a very beautiful African proverb : "There is my truth, there is your truth and there is the truth." I love this proverb, you can think about it...
I think unbelievable that nowadays, lots of people think they are getting THE truth...

mrgary KNOWS that there is a God, a christian one, who decide everything for everybody from their conception to their death... So thank you to love a good God who doesn't care about violences, wars, discriminations... the list could be very very long.

Did you ever think that there is a difference between a belief and a fact ? You believe in God, it is not making him truly exist or exist for everybody in the all world... Some do believe in other christians gods, some jewish ones, some muslim ones, others are buddhists, hinduists, polytheists... Some are creating their own beliefs, some don't have any one... I'm part of people thinking there is no God and that religions and all religious scriptures were made to help people to make a difference between conceptions of good and bad... Something I would call the moral... I don't need any religion, text or guide to distinguish what I judge wrong and what I judge wright... I do not judge people needing it, but that's my truth (and not the truth).

I do believe my truth. But I don't consider it as THE truth, even if I think there is not very far for the truth because I am trusting in it.

If I were as stupid as he does, I could say that the truth is : mrgary use a christian God to help him to not assume his homosexuality or, his secret and unassumed dream to become a woman to pursue his dream to become Miss Universe somedays (this is not good christian's thoughts).

More seriously, he is interpreting Bible to make his thoughts an universal truth (excuse me but Bible and God are not universal things)... Should we care about bigot's opinion ? Clearly not..

Angela did not fraud, not more than the other contestants who got surgeries... And that is not frauds because it's allowed by the MUO rules and by many cultures around the globe... She's miss universe Spain, end of the story ! And if she win the whole pageant, good for her and her cause, it would be fair to the other contestant...

Please, mrgary, stop telling your truth as the exact and universal truth. I know there is no hope you understand what I meant in this message, but I wanted to share my point of view, and it's only one point of view among many others..

Sorry for my bad English...

Thank you for chiming in. The Bible says, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Thou shalt not make any graven images or any likeness of anything." Are you telling me that the Bible is not the truth? Are you telling me that the Bible is a fraud?

Please tell me how Angela is not a fraud. Mutilating a healthy male sex organ in order to become a vajayjay is different from getting a nose lift or a boob job.
mrgary

Postby boboleon » Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:26 pm

Lol...The Coran says the same. So which one tells the true ? You didn't read my message.

Stupid answer, be higher than that plz... "Bible, Bible, Bible..." So I say : "Bigot, Bigot, Bigot..."

Angela didn't mutilate her body, she took the difficult decision to fix a terrible mistake.
boboleon

Date of Birth: 19 Oct 1987
Profession: Architect
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Visual arts, living arts, fashion, pageants, books

Postby mrgary » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:21 pm

boboleon wrote:Lol...The Coran says the same. So which one tells the true ? You didn't read my message.

Stupid answer, be higher than that plz... "Bible, Bible, Bible..." So I say : "Bigot, Bigot, Bigot..."

Angela didn't mutilate her body, she took the difficult decision to fix a terrible mistake.

A terrible mistake? Hahahahahahahahahaha! You made me laugh. Are you telling me God makes mistakes? Are you telling me you are a mistake? Are you telling me we are all mistakes when God made us? You've underestimated the power of God so much. Be very careful that you don't cross God.
mrgary

Postby alonso2k » Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:35 pm

In India, there are three genders recognised by law - male, female & transgender. Transgenders are referred to as the ‘third sex’. Be it election card or any other identity card/record including academic enrolment records, a transgender may be recorded and recognised as such. There may be other countries that have similar provisions in place.

Without getting into a debate based on what religion prescribes, I want to underline this clearly that, even legally, transgenders don’t fall in the bracket of ‘male’ or ‘female’. They are a separate gender, a different category. Therefore, it isn’t fair that a transgender should compete in a male or female pageant. Such pageants should be for natural-born males or females, as the case may be. Don’t transgenders have their own beauty pageants?

I feel bad for those women who lose out to transgenders in female beauty pageants. Had it not been for Angela Poncé, the runner-up from Spain could have had the honour of representing her country at Miss Universe.
alonso2k
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: alonso
Date of Birth: 01 Dec 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: singing

Postby micoexpress5 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:48 pm

boboleon wrote:Lol...The Coran says the same. So which one tells the true ? You didn't read my message.

Did u just call someone bigot n stupid, omgosh :-O that’s just mean as naming someone fraud n delusional. A dose of his own medicine? Or his karma?
micoexpress5

Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis

Postby micoexpress5 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:18 pm

alonso2k wrote:In India, there are three genders recognised by law - male, female & transgender. Transgenders are referred to as the ‘third sex’. Be it election card or any other identity card/record including academic enrolment records, a transgender may be recorded and recognised as such. There may be other countries that have similar provisions in place.

Without getting into a debate based on what religion prescribes, I want to underline this clearly that, even legally, transgenders don’t fall in the bracket of ‘male’ or ‘female’. They are a separate gender, a different category. Therefore, it isn’t fair that a transgender should compete in a male or female pageant. Such pageants should be for natural-born males or females, as the case may be. Don’t transgenders have their own beauty pageants?

I feel bad for those women who lose out to transgenders in female beauty pageants. Had it not been for Angela Poncé, the runner-up from Spain could have had the honour of representing her country at Miss Universe.

U might be right in ur own country but there is no third sex in the US as far as I know.
micoexpress5

Postby mrgary » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:16 am

alonso2k wrote:In India, there are three genders recognised by law - male, female & transgender. Transgenders are referred to as the ‘third sex’. Be it election card or any other identity card/record including academic enrolment records, a transgender may be recorded and recognised as such. There may be other countries that have similar provisions in place.

Here is another link in regard to the fraud behind transgenderism medicine:
https://youtu.be/6mtQ1geeD_c
mrgary

Postby mrgary » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:19 am

micoexpress5 wrote:

Did u just call someone bigot n stupid, omgosh :-O that’s just mean as naming someone fraud n delusional. A dose of his own medicine? Or his karma?

Oh, shut up. You are all sizzle but no steak. You cannot even come up with a solid argument why we must embrace transgenderism. You are campaigning about it day and night and yet, you still cannot come up with one concrete idea why we must welcome transgenderism. Take note: transgenderism, not transgender.
mrgary

Postby mrgary » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:24 am

micoexpress5 wrote:

U might be right in ur own country but there is no third sex in the US as far as I know.

It is because the constitution of the United States of America was founded from the Bible. That is why there are only two recognized sexes: male and female. You have just swallowed and digested what I've been saying from the very get-go.
mrgary

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:31 am

mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:

It is because the constitution of the United States of America was founded from the Bible. That is why there are only two recognized sexes: male and female. You have just swallowed and digested what I've been saying from the very get-go.

How many times I need to tell u? I am not questioning your bible. The way you preach is combative, again no one listens to your SELF righteous approach.... u may not know it but that’s how it’s coming across. :)>-
micoexpress5

Postby mrgary » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:58 am

micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:

How many times I need to tell u? I am not questioning your bible. The way you preach is combative, again no one listens to your SELF righteous approach.... u may not know it but that’s how it’s coming across. :)>-

My Bible? So what kind of fundamental truths do you hold then? You need to be careful where your convictions lie because when you do not have any fundamental truth to hold on to, then you will believe on anything that man offers. No wonder you believe Angela is a real woman and not a fraud. You seemed to be so offended by the Word of God that you thought I attacked you. There was nothing wrong in my approach. Stop shoving on our throats that transgenderism is normal because I am sick and tired of it. You all come across as very vague and defensive. We are already on page 5 of this thread and yet nobody can still tell us why transgenderism is important. Why is the TS obsessed with transgenderism? Again, transgenderism is the issue here and not the transgender. I am not being self-righteous, for your information. I am just proud and happy that I found the Lord which is why I want to share with you the possibilities of finding your answers. Stop being defensive. Know the truth.
mrgary

Postby alonso2k » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:18 pm

“It is because the constitution of the United States of America was founded from the Bible. That is why there are only two recognized sexes: male and female. You have just swallowed and digested what I've been saying from the very get-go.”

Whether it is the Bible or the Quran, there is mention of angels. If I am not mistaken, angels are ‘sexless’. That means, they are neither male nor female. Angels are very much a recognized entity in these holy books. While the term ‘transgender’ or trans-anything is modern, the description of these beings is very fluid. The presence of a third sex, therefore, cannot be denied. Not even in the holy books. High time your law-makers make room for this third sex in tune with changed realities, so that there is no debate on the most basic of things like separate toilet or same toilet for trans people.
alonso2k

Postby Slowpoke » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:57 pm

I think Miss Thailand is a transgender too, lol.
Slowpoke

Real Life Name/Nick: Shamcey Mopflop
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Feeding tarsiers
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Earth and stroking tarsiers
Message: Miss Earth is the best beauty pageant in the world!

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:21 pm

Slowpoke wrote:I think Miss Thailand is a transgender too, lol.

Rumor: Miss US of A and PI.. also are TG
micoexpress5

Postby mrgary » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:48 pm

alonso2k wrote:“It is because the constitution of the United States of America was founded from the Bible. That is why there are only two recognized sexes: male and female. You have just swallowed and digested what I've been saying from the very get-go.”

Whether it is the Bible or the Quran, there is mention of angels. If I am not mistaken, angels are ‘sexless’. That means, they are neither male nor female. Angels are very much a recognized entity in these holy books. While the term ‘transgender’ or trans-anything is modern, the description of these beings is very fluid. The presence of a third sex, therefore, cannot be denied. Not even in the holy books. High time your law-makers make room for this third sex in tune with changed realities, so that there is no debate on the most basic of things like separate toilet or same toilet for trans people.

Transgenders are not angels. Transgenderism isn't a holy practice like how angels congregate to worship God. Thus, it is blasphemous to compare the sexless angels with the transgenders. Transgenders were either men or women before they mutilated their bodies to feel "right" with themselves, meaning they had dicks and vajayjays before the whole "transgenderism" started. Besides angels were made higher than men. Man is the masterpiece of God which is why Satan is against it from the very beginning. The constitution of the U.S. is based from the Bible and not from Quor'an, which is why the dollar bill has a phrase inscripted on the back that says, "In God We Trust", and not, "In Allah We Trust". It is the only currency in the world that recognizes the sovereignty of God.
Last edited by mrgary on Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
mrgary

Postby alonso2k » Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:58 am

mrgary wrote:
alonso2k wrote:“It is because the constitution of the United States of America was founded from the Bible. That is why there are only two recognized sexes: male and female. You have just swallowed and digested what I've been saying from the very get-go.”

Transgenders are not angels. Transgenderism isn't a holy practice like how angels congregate to worship God. Thus, it is blasphemous to compare the sexless angels with the transgenders. Transgenders were either men or women before they mutilated their bodies to feel "right" with themselves, meaning they had dicks and vajayjays before the whole "transgenderism" started. Besides angels were made less than men. Man is the masterpiece of God which is why Satan is against it from the very beginning. The constitution of the U.S. is based from the Bible and not from Quor'an, which is why the dollar bill has a phrase inscripted on the back that says, "In God We Trust", and not, "In Allah We Trust". It is the only currency in the world that recognizes the sovereignty of God.
[color=#

Oh my God ! Really?
What makes you think that the ‘God’ in your dollar bill is the ‘Christian God’ only? Does your constitution specifically use the term ‘Christianity’? Is there any mention of ‘Jesus Christ’ there? I believe ‘secularism’ is the underlying theme of your constitution. That means, the State does NOT subscribe to any particular faith. It also doesn’t restrict the practice of any belief systems either - even atheism and satanism.

Transgenders may not be angels. But I was only arriving at a model that’s in the Bible. There is no categorical ‘male’ and ‘female’ alone. There is a third gender which is neither male nor female and it’s best represented by the angels. Let us not muddy the discourse up with the story of creation where man and woman were created to be together.

Transgenders are a separate category. Period. They may have manipulated their original frame to assume the gender of their choice which invalidates them from truly belonging to or being categorised in the conventional male-female compartments. Which brings me to the moot point that trans folks should ideally not be allowed to participate in a pageant of their adopted gender. They have their own pageants, actually.

By the by, are you also aware of the ‘Intersex’ people and hermaphroditism? There are people who are naturally born with both male and female organs. Don’t tell me now that God didn’t will it so for such people.

Cheers![/b][/i][/size][/color]
alonso2k

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:51 pm

Searching for answers on the Bible n other century old books. :%)) :)>-
micoexpress5

Postby mrgary » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:14 pm

alonso2k wrote:
mrgary wrote:

Transgenders are not angels. Transgenderism isn't a holy practice like how angels congregate to worship God. Thus, it is blasphemous to compare the sexless angels with the transgenders. Transgenders were either men or women before they mutilated their bodies to feel "right" with themselves, meaning they had dicks and vajayjays before the whole "transgenderism" started. Besides angels were made less than men. Man is the masterpiece of God which is why Satan is against it from the very beginning. The constitution of the U.S. is based from the Bible and not from Quor'an, which is why the dollar bill has a phrase inscripted on the back that says, "In God We Trust", and not, "In Allah We Trust". It is the only currency in the world that recognizes the sovereignty of God.
[color=#

Oh my God ! Really?
What makes you think that the ‘God’ in your dollar bill is the ‘Christian God’ only? Does your constitution specifically use the term ‘Christianity’? Is there any mention of ‘Jesus Christ’ there? I believe ‘secularism’ is the underlying theme of your constitution. That means, the State does NOT subscribe to any particular faith. It also doesn’t restrict the practice of any belief systems either - even atheism and satanism.

Transgenders may not be angels. But I was only arriving at a model that’s in the Bible. There is no categorical ‘male’ and ‘female’ alone. There is a third gender which is neither male nor female and it’s best represented by the angels. Let us not muddy the discourse up with the story of creation where man and woman were created to be together.

Transgenders are a separate category. Period. They may have manipulated their original frame to assume the gender of their choice which invalidates them from truly belonging to or being categorised in the conventional male-female compartments. Which brings me to the moot point that trans folks should ideally not be allowed to participate in a pageant of their adopted gender. They have their own pageants, actually.

By the by, are you also aware of the ‘Intersex’ people and hermaphroditism? There are people who are naturally born with both male and female organs. Don’t tell me now that God didn’t will it so for such people.

Cheers![/b][/i][/size][/color]

Here are my answers to your questions, Alonzo:

In regard to the hermaphrodites, here is the powerful video that has the answers from a physician/researcher/scientist who was involved in the transgenderism wave here in America from the beginning. The title of the video is, "The Fraud Behind Transgenderism Medicine". https://youtu.be/6mtQ1geeD_c

In regard to the Christianity behind the US Constitution, I want you to answer me if there were already Muslims that landed from the Mayflower at the time when America was founded? The puritan documents were the Fundamental Orders of Connecticut of 1639, which says they started their colony for the “liberty and purity of the gospel of our Lord Jesus.” Check it out. The Fundamental Orders was the first complete constitution written on American soil and was the precursor to the US Constitution. This is why Connecticut calls itself “the Constitution State”. The US Constitution itself says that it was done “in the year of our Lord” --- meaning Jesus. It was done in the 12th year of independence. The Constitution is predicated on the Declaration of Independence---our national birth certificate, which mentions God four times. The Muslims never call their god as "God". It is always "Allah".

Whether we all like it or not, Alonzo, it is a historical truth that the Bible played a unique role in helping to create the US Constitution.

The Biblical concept of covenants gave rise to the Puritan-type covenants. The Pilgrims began the process in the Mayflower Compact of 1620, which was done “in the name of God,” in which they declared their purpose was “for the glory of God and the advancement of the Christian faith,” as they formed “a civil body politic.”

After this Compact, there came about a hundred or so Bible-inspired covenants, frames of government, and articles in America, leading all the way to the US Constitution in 1787. Although not all framers of the Declaration and Constitution were orthodox Christians, however, about 95 percent of the founding fathers were active members of Trinitarian Christian churches while the remaining 5% were from the Congregational Christian churches. To many of them, the Christian faith was central in their lives:
- In his “Circular to the States” (1783), George Washington said that America could never hope to be a happy nation unless we learned to imitate Jesus, “the divine author of our blessed religion.”
- In his Inaugural Address (1797), John Adams called “a decent respect for Christianity among the best recommendations for the public service.”
- Thomas Jefferson said that Jesus is the reason we can have religious freedom. To force people to believe in religious views they don’t share are a departure from Him, “the holy author of our religion.” Jefferson wrote this in his Virginia Statute for Religious Freedom (1777, adopted 1786).
- James Madison, a key leader in the creation of the Constitution, wrote that our obligations to God come before those to the state: “Before any man can be considered as a member of Civil Society, he must be considered as a subject of the Governor of the Universe.”

Do I need to enumerate more?

Meanwhile, the "In God We Trust" inscription on the dollar bill was from the verses in the Bible particularly in Psalm 118:8, Psalm 40:3, Psalm 73:28 and Proverbs 29:25.

In regard to transgenders staying in their lane, yes, I totally concur with you. As men, they are the genuine article but as women, they are fake. Just because they got their hormonal replacement therapy and became feminized wouldn't mean that they already became XX-chromosome women. They are still a big fraud. Their biological make-up is still tied up to their original sexes no matter how many times they undergo surgery to change the look of their sex organs. Just look at their hands, for Pete's sake. You could alter the face, the sex organ, even chisel the Adam's apple but you could never hide the hands of a dude. The hands would always remind the transgender how God fashioned him to be. Angels are not humans which means that their sexless genders do not run across the same plane as those of mankind. There are only two recorded sexes in the Bible. Nothing more, nothing less. Transgenderism is an abomination before the very eyes of God. I do not hate transgenders but they need to stay in their lane in pageants. Period.

Last edited by mrgary on Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:20 am, edited 21 times in total.
mrgary

Postby mrgary » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:30 pm

micoexpress5 wrote:Searching for answers on the Bible n other century old books. :%)) :)>-

Keep yapping, my friend. You are very good at that . . . all hot air but nothing inside the shell. You've been weighed but found wanting. L-) L-) :-@ :-@ :=p
mrgary

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:35 pm

mrgary wrote:
micoexpress5 wrote:Searching for answers on the Bible n other century old books. :%)) :)>-

Keep yapping, my friend. You are very good at that . . . all hot air but nothing inside the shell. You've been weighed but found wanting. L-) L-) :-@ :-@ :=p

That was me searching >>>>> don’t be paranoid. :%(( 8-}
micoexpress5

Postby mrgary » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:48 pm

micoexpress5 wrote:
mrgary wrote:

That was me searching >>>>> don’t be paranoid. :%(( 8-}

Yeah, right! Tell that to the marines.
mrgary

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:00 pm

Delusion n Paranoia r cousins>>> let me check my psychiatrist... I said my.... :%(( :%((
micoexpress5

Postby mrgary » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:03 pm

micoexpress5 wrote:Delusion n Paranoia r cousins>>> let me check my psychiatrist... I said my.... :%(( :%((

:-@ :-@ :-@ L-) L-)
mrgary

Postby micoexpress5 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:08 pm

Triggered much! :!!
micoexpress5

Postby mrgary » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:18 pm

micoexpress5 wrote:Triggered much! :!!

:-@ :-@ L-) L-) L-) L-) L-)
mrgary

Postby manoypoe » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:24 pm

OH MY, THIS IS NOT YET FINISHED? I LIKE YOU BOTH. BUT ANYHOW, THIS IS ONLY ABOUT THE DIVISIVE TOPIC, TRANSGENDER AND EVEN THE VERY DIVISIVE POLITICS. HOPE THAT EVEN IF YOU ARGUE NOW, YOU WONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY COZ IN OTHER TOPICS OR HOT ISSUES, YOU MAY AGREE WITH EACH OTHER.

BUT IN THIS ISSUE, I AM WITH MRGARY. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby micoexpress5 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:23 pm

manoypoe wrote:OH MY, THIS IS NOT YET FINISHED? I LIKE YOU BOTH. BUT ANYHOW, THIS IS ONLY ABOUT THE DIVISIVE TOPIC, TRANSGENDER AND EVEN THE VERY DIVISIVE POLITICS. HOPE THAT EVEN IF YOU ARGUE NOW, YOU WONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY COZ IN OTHER TOPICS OR HOT ISSUES, YOU MAY AGREE WITH EACH OTHER.

I am with>>>> Mikobe with this one. :!!
micoexpress5

Postby mrgary » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:54 pm

micoexpress5 wrote:
manoypoe wrote:OH MY, THIS IS NOT YET FINISHED? I LIKE YOU BOTH. BUT ANYHOW, THIS IS ONLY ABOUT THE DIVISIVE TOPIC, TRANSGENDER AND EVEN THE VERY DIVISIVE POLITICS. HOPE THAT EVEN IF YOU ARGUE NOW, YOU WONT TAKE IT PERSONALLY COZ IN OTHER TOPICS OR HOT ISSUES, YOU MAY AGREE WITH EACH OTHER.

I am with>>>> Mikobe with this one. :!!

Yeah, you're all by yourself. Transgenderism is such a lonely world.
mrgary

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe