Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Re: Camila Avella disqualified from Srta Colombia 2018-2019

Postby JoelR » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:49 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
JoelR wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
firerprince wrote:
This is pure BS X( What pisses me more is the word "seminude" like wtf?
Total nude will be at least understandable but seminude? Of all countries to condemn these things and push for conservatism...Colombia? really?
This is an absolute hypocrisy >:< Colombians should definitely protest to this!
Since when is this rule taking effect? This is new @-)
This is like NOT seeing Rolene Strauss, Megan Young, Paulina Vega compete in pageants 3:)

Oh this rule has been in affect at CNB for a while, they have a bunch of ridiculous rules too like contestants may never have participated in an international pageant etc... and yes a lot of people are by boycotting the pageant that will select the girl for Miss Universe 2018 in september. And @JoelR, who knows, you may be right but none of those countries have been in the Top 3 for 4 years in a row. Its like with the Philippines I bet, no matter how many Pinoys complain about Stella Araneta, she will never lose franchise because she has had so much success in recent years and same w/ Colombia.

Yes but Osmel produced 7 Winner 3 of the last are big favorites of MUO and for them not to give Osmel the franchise is because they want old ND gone. Molly ended up with the franchise. I think IMG wants to bring a new era. At the end of the day Raymundo had no say in Paulina, Ari, Andrea winning, (and if he did rigged the pageant 4 years in a row then IMG can take the franchise away) so he is not 100% the reason they placed so high. The girls had amazing bodies, which they had before winning Señorita Colombia. Their English didn't improve much after winning. They didn't get a make over, well Laura did but she went back to her normal look. Unless Raymundo personally trained those girls he gets no credit for their placement. If they crown a clapped in September Colombia loses momentum and it will be hard to gain it. Look at Spain, Patricia and Desiree gave Spain momentum on for Spain to crown a clapped and go back to being a backgrounder. Sophia brought Spain back but look who Spain crowned, she isn't facially stunning like Sophia. Semi nude photos are empowering to woman, we aren't in the 50's where you slut shame girls. Señorita Colombia is stuck in the 50's where they want cookie cutter girls to act like pageant bettys. If a new ND comes and crowns Stunners like the 4 top 3 girls, they can keep placing. I can rant on and on. #FueraRaymundo

Oh I really really hope you are right and I hope it comes to IMGs attention, but the thing is Venezuela does not currently have a streak in Miss Universe (they clapped in 2016 and Osmel quit before it came out that he was pretty much a pimp) and yes I always believe that the only ones who deserve credit for the countries placements are the girls themselves, Osmel or any other trainer deserves credit because they can only physically help them, not compete and the girls can choose to listen or not and the girls should be the only ones to say their placement was an "accomplishment." And no Raimundo does not train the girls in fact I'm not even sure the organization trains them for Miss Universe because the priority is being "Señorita Colombia" not Miss Universe even though it's very popular here and it became even more popular after Paulina was crowned Miss Universe. I completely agree and really hope you are right, he's not interested in results for Miss Universe at all, I just don't want to get my hopes up.

And that's why he's going to get the boot. IMG and MUO want ND that want their girls to win. That's one reason why Desiree got the boot. She said all she wants her girls to do is either be fan favorite, lead the polls and place. If she her girls does any of those things, it's good enough for her. The top 3 girls have to unite and speak on this issue like many PR queens did. If it wasn't for Mariam being such a bitch Venezuela would have a streak. In order for MUO to take notice we have to make a lot of noise. If we trend #FueraRaymundo during the September pageant and the ratings are low and comment and tag MUO page they will take notice. That's how we got Desiree out. Japan got a new ND and MUO appointed a few new state directors. IMG wants change and if you aren't willing to change, you get the boot. Look at garret he lost the Florida franchise after so many years. California got a new SD as well. #FueraRaymundo

JoelR
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 21 May 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: culinary arts
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Painting

Postby dabunique » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:12 am

Ugh what a waste of time for my girl who’s been preparing for this for over 2 years.

I honestly wanna kill ... this is what happens when we go on a streak, we forget dat he’s always been garbage. Ugh I almost praised this old bastard

[youtube]A7BOmQaEEcM[/youtube]
dabunique
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: David
Date of Birth: 19 May 1977
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Hotel Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Music, movies, cooking, pageants, friends, laughin
Message: Life is like a runway, so u better walk over dem haterz

Postby Beta » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:44 am

wtf, the silliness of it all...they could've just stopped at "contractual conflict". to add the "semi-nude" part is just inviting controversy. but then again, maybe that was the plan.
Beta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: BOSS
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Postby ManMeat » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:52 pm

Free nipple!
Free pussay lips!
Free cock!

Human body is amazing shyts

Why SS is okay but Semi nude is not okay?
That’s hypocrite

If semi nude is an issue,
Ban SS and make them wear fucking nun costume or something

My bitch Fernanda aka ColombianDiva is crying from the heaven!
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I'm better than you
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby dabunique » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:19 am

ManMeat wrote:Free nipple!
Free pussay lips!
Free cock!

Human body is amazing shyts

Why SS is okay but Semi nude is not okay?
That’s hypocrite

If semi nude is an issue,
Ban SS and make them wear fucking nun costume or something

My bitch Fernanda aka ColombianDiva is crying from the heaven!

If I kno ha well, she will be haunting dat old bastard so he can have a heart attack

dabunique

Postby HiddenSpice » Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:35 pm

This is nothing new. But anyway, if im not mistaken the new miss universe rule is that a country cannot crown a representative for next year if the current miss universe edition is not yet done. So whoever be crowned on November will not be accepted next year bec Miss Universe 2018 is in dec. Stephany of Venezuela is an exception bec she was crowned already before the rules was implemented.
HiddenSpice

Real Life Name/Nick: Miss Chuniverse
Date of Birth: 23 May 1986
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Superstar!
Hobbies/Interests: -------------

Postby Juan Sebastian » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:38 pm

HiddenSpice wrote:This is nothing new. But anyway, if im not mistaken the new miss universe rule is that a country cannot crown a representative for next year if the current miss universe edition is not yet done. So whoever be crowned on November will not be accepted next year bec Miss Universe 2018 is in dec. Stephany of Venezuela is an exception bec she was crowned already before the rules was implemented.

lol those rules were allegedly implemented before Miss Universe 2016 even took place, it's a myth; I don't buy it.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby Brain Beauty » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:08 pm

=O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
Brain Beauty
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Hobbies/Interests: Reading and Cinema

Postby ThatCanadian » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:52 pm

Raymundo has fallen out with reality and modernity, he's so out of touch with what CNB should be and stand for. The man will NOT let go of CNB until he falls into a coffin and he's about to take down the org that has built itself so strongly over the last 4-5 years, in spite of him. =O/ =O/
ThatCanadian

Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Cher's disciple
Hobbies/Interests: hoarding, online shopping

Postby Lc1990 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:52 am

She was a huge favorite and of course Raimundo had to resort to technicalities to eliminate her.

However, I think there is still hope:

http://caracol.com.co/radio/2018/08/14/ ... 18526.html

Raimundo has to go. Nobody stays on top forever and I think this really is the straw that will break the camel's back.

#JusticeforCamila
#ByeRaimundo

Lc1990
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1990
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: swimming

Postby missofan705 » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:32 pm

Wow, this was really surprising to see from COLOMBIA. I thought that your national director is very open for everything since then.
Well, this really reminds me of Stella Marquez, our national director, who is obviously a Colombian as well. Many Filipino pageant fans are talking against Madam Stella if the issue is about disqualification (mostly because of semi-nude/nude photos).

I can still remember that Michele Gumabao (now our Miss Globe Philippines) was at risk of being disqualified this year during Binibini because of her semi-nude photos (but it was a sports ad, so it was tastefully done) but surprisingly, Madam Stella accepted her as a candidate. Maybe because she received a lot of backlash when she disqualified the heavy-favorite Kim Ross Delos Santos in 2016.
PHILIPPINES! UNIVERSAL QUEENS!

MISS UNIVERSE 2015 - Pia Wurtzbach

MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - Catriona Gray
missofan705
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Catriona Vanessa Ponce Gray
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing

Postby Juan Sebastian » Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:09 am

missofan705 wrote:Wow, this was really surprising to see from COLOMBIA. I thought that your national director is very open for everything since then.
Well, this really reminds me of Stella Marquez, our national director, who is obviously a Colombian as well. Many Filipino pageant fans are talking against Madam Stella if the issue is about disqualification (mostly because of semi-nude/nude photos).

I can still remember that Michele Gumabao (now our Miss Globe Philippines) was at risk of being disqualified this year during Binibini because of her semi-nude photos (but it was a sports ad, so it was tastefully done) but surprisingly, Madam Stella accepted her as a candidate. Maybe because she received a lot of backlash when she disqualified the heavy-favorite Kim Ross Delos Santos in 2016.

No offense but what world are you living in? Our national director is one of the most backwards least open people on the planet, maybe the girls we sent have been open but he's not at all, and Camila's photos were not sexual at all, have you seen Priscila Machado's very sexual photos? They're nothing like that! She's a model and they're typical modeling photos, anyways I'm not happy about this and he really needs to go and hopefully Camila will come back like next year or something because she has several more years of eligibility, she's only 22!
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Profession: Pharmacist
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby The Duchess » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:21 am

Juan Sebastian wrote:
missofan705 wrote:Wow, this was really surprising to see from COLOMBIA. I thought that your national director is very open for everything since then.

No offense but what world are you living in? Our national director is one of the most backwards least open people on the planet, maybe the girls we sent have been open but he's not at all, and Camila's photos were not sexual at all, have you seen Priscila Machado's very sexual photos? They're nothing like that! She's a model and they're typical modeling photos, anyways I'm not happy about this and he really needs to go and hopefully Camila will come back like next year or something because she has several more years of eligibility, she's only 22!

Open since when, missofan dear?
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby dabunique » Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:32 am

Like im confused

This wretched man has eliminated so many great contestants because of da nudity or da worst da sexy lingerie

dabunique

Postby missofan705 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:03 pm

The Duchess wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:

RELAX guys! That's what I thought. I thought he is very open to different kind of rules, but damn! He isn't! CNB deserves a new owner. Camila's disqualification is such BS if we are talking about today's generation of pageantry. :|
PHILIPPINES! UNIVERSAL QUEENS!

MISS UNIVERSE 2015 - Pia Wurtzbach

MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - Catriona Gray
missofan705
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Catriona Vanessa Ponce Gray
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing

Postby theblob » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:38 pm

So it’s OK for a tranny to compete but a real women who’ve taken nude photos can’t? MUO needs to step in and take charge and change this barbaric rule across the board for all national pageants.
theblob
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Blobberz
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2015
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Professional Trollist
Hobbies/Interests: Trolling

Postby The Duchess » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:41 pm

missofan705 wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:

RELAX guys! That's what I thought. I thought he is very open to different kind of rules, but damn! He isn't! CNB deserves a new owner. Camila's disqualification is such BS if we are talking about today's generation of pageantry. :|

Its okay gurl =;)) but yeah its utter bullshit
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Elle » Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:11 pm

Damn Colombia could have for sure continued their streak with this one
Elle

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Profession: Why does missosology want to know my profession?
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants?

Postby ajsy0203 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:32 am

If Veruska was able to take legal challenge against MVO, will Camila take the legal challenge against CNB in order to reinstate her as official candidate?
ajsy0203
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Previous

Return to Miss Universe