CATRIONA's PROMO VIDEO FOR THAILAND!

Re: CATRIONA's PROMO VIDEO FOR THAILAND!

Postby the critic » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:13 pm

THESE PUSS FANS ARE COMING UP WITH ALL SORTS OF THEORIES AS COPING MECHANISM BECAUSE HER LOSS REALLY SHOOK THEM TO THEIR CORE...ALMOST 2 YEARS LATER WHILE SHE IS HEADING TO A DIFFERENT PAGEANT AND THEY ARE STILL BUTT HURT. ANOTHER DEFEAT AT Miss Universe WILL BE THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR Y'ALL.

the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby onecoolday » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:25 pm

the critic wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:Catrina failed in Miss World cause she has a Fake Aura. Her artificial and "I almost believe my own lies" attitude when she talks is pretty evident. Pinoys just don't see this cause of their extreme fanaticism over their white washed contestants but its so obvious you can see it from a Satellite. Even Megan urged Catrina to act genuine but Catrina is in complete denial of this. I was saying all this since the beginning but Filipinos said I was lying. Time proved me right she didn't even came close to the crown. Why is this so hard to understand?

Catriona lost because Julia was grateful to Carlos Alberto for saving her pageant. It was held in America yet she could not find US based designers to make dresses for the girls. Same thing happened in 2000. It was held in London yet an Indian was tasked to dress the girls.
This fact is so obvious you can see it in the eye of a hurricane.

CATRIONA WASNT EVEN 1ST PRINCESS. WHAT WERE THEY GRATEFUL FOR DOM REP FOR?
LOL. OPENING DRESSES SAVING A PAGEANT? THATS THE DUMBEST THING I'VE READ. CARLOS DIDNT EVEN DESIGN THOSE MINI-DRESSES NOR DID HE SPONSOR TOP MODEL. LIES...LIES...LIES. THATS ALL YOU CAN DO BECAUSE YOU'RE A BITTER LOSER.

The dumbest thing I've read was you warning the Filipinos wrath and yet post later on that Julia was killing Filipinos with kindness. Duh.
You can now sniff Julia's underwear if you want to.

During MW2017 praised Catriona for her project. An organization that praises a fake person and what he/she does is as fake as that person.
Even if you ask Mother Theresa or the Prime Minister of Grenada.
onecoolday

Real Life Name/Nick: Halo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Freelancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:06 pm

Face it onecoolday. Catrina earned the nickname "Con Artist" for a reason. :)>-
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby the critic » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:21 pm

onecoolday wrote:
the critic wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:Catrina failed in Miss World cause she has a Fake Aura. Her artificial and "I almost believe my own lies" attitude when she talks is pretty evident. Pinoys just don't see this cause of their extreme fanaticism over their white washed contestants but its so obvious you can see it from a Satellite. Even Megan urged Catrina to act genuine but Catrina is in complete denial of this. I was saying all this since the beginning but Filipinos said I was lying. Time proved me right she didn't even came close to the crown. Why is this so hard to understand?

Catriona lost because Julia was grateful to Carlos Alberto for saving her pageant. It was held in America yet she could not find US based designers to make dresses for the girls. Same thing happened in 2000. It was held in London yet an Indian was tasked to dress the girls.

LOL. OPENING DRESSES SAVING A PAGEANT? THATS THE DUMBEST THING I'VE READ. CARLOS DIDNT EVEN DESIGN THOSE MINI-DRESSES NOR DID HE SPONSOR TOP MODEL. LIES...LIES...LIES. THATS ALL YOU CAN DO BECAUSE YOU'RE A BITTER LOSER.

The dumbest thing I've read was you warning the Filipinos wrath and yet post later on that Julia was killing Filipinos with kindness. Duh.

During MW2017 praised Catriona for her project. An organization that praises a fake person and what he/she does is as fake as that person.

THAT "FAKE" ORG IS SAVING LIVES OF YOUR IMPOVERISHED FELLOW CITIZEN. AT LEAST BE GREATFUL FOR THAT. BUT I GUESS CATRIONA LOSING GETS YOU WORKED UP MORE. LOL.
SPEAKING OF PROJECT...SHE'LL PROBABLY MAKE MENTION OF IT DURING HER Miss Universe STINT...BUT I HOPE SHE DOESNT FORGET TO MENTION SHE GOT FUNDED BY MW $$$.

HERE'S ANOTHER ONE FOR YA...THE CLASS OF 2016.
LOSER GIRL IS NOWHERE. NOT EVEN QUEEN OF ASIA.
the critic

Postby onecoolday » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:09 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Face it onecoolday. Catrina earned the nickname "Con Artist" for a reason. :)>-

A con artist who was praised by MWO.
onecoolday

Postby onecoolday » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:50 pm

the critic wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
the critic wrote:
onecoolday wrote:

THAT "FAKE" ORG IS SAVING LIVES OF YOUR IMPOVERISHED FELLOW CITIZEN. AT LEAST BE GREATFUL FOR THAT. BUT I GUESS CATRIONA LOSING GETS YOU WORKED UP MORE. LOL.
SPEAKING OF PROJECT...SHE'LL PROBABLY MAKE MENTION OF IT DURING HER Miss Universe STINT...BUT I HOPE SHE DOESNT FORGET TO MENTION SHE GOT FUNDED BY MW $$$.

So again why was a fake and a loser praised during MW 2017 finals? Were the girls whose photos you posted specially acknowledged?
It was Catriona who started the project even before she joined pageants so how could you say it was funded by MWO? She built it from scratch so she has the right to brag about it.
And I can't thank Julia just yet. We're waiting for her punishment as a result of maligning her pageant in 2016. Lol.
I wonder what would that be. Any clues?
onecoolday

Postby the critic » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:19 pm

onecoolday wrote:
the critic wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
the critic wrote:
onecoolday wrote:

So again why was a fake and a loser praised during MW 2017 finals? Were the girls whose photos you posted specially acknowledged?
It was Catriona who started the project even before she joined pageants so how could you say it was funded by MWO? She built it from scratch so she has the right to brag about it.
And I can't thank Julia just yet. We're waiting for her punishment as a result of maligning her pageant in 2016. Lol.

SHE PROBABLY STARTED THAT PROJECT BECAUSE SHE WAS PREPARING FOR MW AS A STRATEGY FOR BEAUTY WITH A PURPOSE. AND SHE DID TAKE DONATIONS FROM MWO IN 2017. THOSE GIRLS POSTED IN THE PIC DONT NEED TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED BECAUSE THEY WON CROWNS AND SASHES INTENTIONALLY.
UNLIKE PUSS WHO HAS THEM PHOTOSHOPPED TO HER IMAGES. THE PIC BELOW SUMS HER UP "FAKE".
the critic

Postby onecoolday » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:50 pm

the critic wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
the critic wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
the critic wrote:
onecoolday wrote:

SHE PROBABLY STARTED THAT PROJECT BECAUSE SHE WAS PREPARING FOR MW AS A STRATEGY FOR BEAUTY WITH A PURPOSE. AND SHE DID TAKE DONATIONS FROM MWO IN 2017. THOSE GIRLS POSTED IN THE PIC DONT NEED TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED BECAUSE THEY WON CROWNS AND SASHES INTENTIONALLY.
UNLIKE PUSS WHO HAS THEM PHOTOSHOPPED TO HER IMAGES. THE PIC BELOW SUMS HER UP "FAKE".

Probably, meaning you're not sure. LOL.
So why was a fake and loser praised for what she has done?
And is Julia going to punish the Philippines first or she wants to kill Filipinos with kindness before she lets us experience her wrath?
onecoolday

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:24 am

The amount of Hype with Pinoys already putting the sash and Miss Universe crown on Catrina's head is disturbing. @-)
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby the critic » Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:10 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:The amount of Hype with Pinoys already putting the sash and Miss Universe crown on Catrina's head is disturbing. @-)

THEY ARE GONNA DIE ON Miss Universe NIGHT IF SHE LOSES.
I FEEL SORRY FOR PUSS THOUGH. SHE HAS SO MUCH PRESSURE ON HER HEAD...IT MIGHT BRING HER TO RUIN. LOL

I LIKE TO SEE A TRAIN WRECK THOUGH. TEARS N ALL.

BUT I WISH HER THE BEST. SHES A MW REJECT WITH A HORRIBLE SHAPE...ITS A GOOD THING MW DIDN'T HAVE A BIKINI ROUND.
the critic

Postby manoypoe » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:57 am

IF SHE LOSES FAIR AND SQUARE. AS LONG AS THE THE CONTESTANTS ARE REALLY JUDGED BASED ON THEIR PERFORMANCES, SCORES INPUTTED IN COMPUTERS AND TABULATED, THAT IS FINE.

I AM SURE THAT THE ONES IN THE TOP5 OF MESS WORLD 2016 ESPCIALLY THOSE WHO WERE FAVORED CANT EVEN BE TOP 20 IN MISS UNIVERSE THIS YEAR. OR THE FANS WILL NEVER TALK OF THEM ASIDE FROM NINA AND MESS WORLD SUCKERS PRESENT HERE. =;)) =;))
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus

Postby manoypoe » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:58 am

100Mile wrote:.

Cat is a Trail blazer ! =D>The other girls just follow her steps.. That's the reason Catriona's haters are threatend ? Catriona already made history in Philippine pageantry being the first Filipina to represent MW & Miss Universe.. =D> And now that she has crossed from MW to Miss Universe. :D/ This is an entirely different journey for her & a different ballgame for her competitors as well . Do you think Cat would stop making history? :D/ Other haters has called Cat as MW reject .. [-X But for me there's a difference between a reject and victim of robbery. >:) #:-S

As competitive as she is..I guess the whole pageant world knew how she performed great in Miss World 2016. She did great by topping all those Fast track events being declared as Miss Multimedia, 2nd in Talent, Finalist in Beauty with a Purpose..etc. and then all of the sudden..Julia eliminated or purposely omitted the showing of the Leaderboards..perhaps her already declared MW winner that time didn't make it to the Top 20 due to poor performance !? Did the MW winner make it in any of those rounds ? Your guess is as good as mine. :%)) A Beauty pageant devoid of Transparency & Purpose .. X( =b

AGREE
manoypoe

Postby lutosfeet » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:14 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
lutosfeet wrote:
Yeah time proved again and again that you are always wrong look at how our queens beat your queens .. Just keep on flopping.. And you are so proud of it knowing your girl won effortlessly due to cheating?? My gawd =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))[/size][/color][/font]

Exactly what you said during her MW stint. And what happened? :%)) :%)) :%))

Duh stupid biatch you really don't get it right? And you are still proud of your fake MW =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) without the help of wilhemina she will not get that crown :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) Yuck!!!
lutosfeet

Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing

Postby 100Mile » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:25 am

Cat is here to slay ! :7 :hx <:-P

[

Why the Mahárlika (Philippines) is the Wealthiest Nation in the World Today

[youtube]GcMFE8lFGMQ[/youtube]

100Mile

Real Life Name/Nick: Josh
Date of Birth: 23 Mar 2017
Profession: MLM
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Cooking, Music, Gardening

Postby 100Mile » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:31 am

the critic wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:The amount of Hype with Pinoys already putting the sash and Miss Universe crown on Catrina's head is disturbing. @-)

THEY ARE GONNA DIE ON Miss Universe NIGHT IF SHE LOSES.
I FEEL SORRY FOR PUSS THOUGH. SHE HAS SO MUCH PRESSURE ON HER HEAD...IT MIGHT BRING HER TO RUIN. LOL

I LIKE TO SEE A TRAIN WRECK THOUGH. TEARS N ALL.

BUT I WISH HER THE BEST. SHES A MW REJECT WITH A HORRIBLE SHAPE...ITS A GOOD THING MW DIDN'T HAVE A BIKINI ROUND.

We'll die ? you wish.. :O) This year there are 4 Filipina queens who had been crowned internationally.. :=p The Philippines has the momentum..so kept shakin.. :%)) Cat might be the Next one.. >:) <:-P

100Mile

Postby 100Mile » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:37 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Face it onecoolday. Catrina earned the nickname "Con Artist" for a reason. :)>-

Keep blabbing with those speculations & "unfounded" accusations ! 3:) You're good at it ! :)>- :-*

100Mile

Postby lutosfeet » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:15 am

[

And The Critic and self-proclaimed-pageant-expert-wannabe Nina are soo envyyy
lutosfeet

Postby the critic » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:22 pm

manoypoe wrote:IF SHE LOSES FAIR AND SQUARE. AS LONG AS THE THE CONTESTANTS ARE REALLY JUDGED BASED ON THEIR PERFORMANCES, SCORES INPUTTED IN COMPUTERS AND TABULATED, THAT IS FINE.

I AM SURE THAT THE ONES IN THE TOP5 OF MESS WORLD 2016 ESPCIALLY THOSE WHO WERE FAVORED CANT EVEN BE TOP 20 IN MISS UNIVERSE THIS YEAR. OR THE FANS WILL NEVER TALK OF THEM ASIDE FROM NINA AND MESS WORLD SUCKERS PRESENT HERE. =;)) =;))

BITCH PLEASE...YOU OF ALL PERSON SHOULD BE A SHAMED. A SUPPPRTER OF CRATER FACE IBASCO. KAREN IBASCO COULDN'T EVEN PLACE IN Bb. Pilipinas MUCH MORE TOP 20 AT Miss Universe. AND SHES ME. A SO CALLED MAJOR PAGEANT. HOW ABOUT THAT. LOL

GO BACK TO THE ME SECTION WHERE YOU CRAWLED FROM WHERE YOU AND ONE OTHER POSTER ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO POST IN THREADS WHERE PEOPLE FROM THOSE COUNTRIES DONT EVEN KNOW THAT A ME NATIONAL PAGEANT IS GOING ON FOR. DESPERATE MUCH.
the critic

Postby Prissila » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:48 pm

Stop to dream to win 4th crown in Thailand!u just win in 2015 now it’s our golden era !!we wating our 3 rd Miss Universe for 30 years!!destiny has set us to win Miss Universe this year!u r old from MW and another hafie to represent asian Miss Universe again !!?No it’s wil not happening !!!our representative this year is super strong than ever!!!im here to tell you the future in Miss Universe!!it will be Thailand Vs USA!!stay tuned!! >:)
Prissila
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 17 Apr 1981
Profession: God of beauty
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Running Gym Beauty pageant

Postby pitbull » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:04 pm

At this point she is locked in my Top 3! :hx :hx :hx :hx

Catriona, Tamaryn and Marisela are by far the holy trinity of this year's competition as of now :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! >=p >=p >=p >=p
Poll Season
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1552179

[youtube]hHNCfl0yOQ4[/youtube][youtube]yfJY0Qg56yw[/youtube][youtube]hwvwn2V03rs[/youtube]
pitbull

Real Life Name/Nick: Robbie!!!!!
Date of Birth: 24 Aug 1996
Profession: Nothing
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe
Message: Hello!!! If You want to get to know me better, don't be afraid to PM me

Postby manoypoe » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:23 pm

WIN OR LOSE, CAT IS 10X FAMOUS THAN THE FAVORED ONES IN MESS WORLD 2016. :%)) :%))
manoypoe

Postby lutosfeet » Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:19 pm

Prissila wrote:Stop to dream to win 4th crown in Thailand!u just win in 2015 now it’s our golden era !!we wating our 3 rd Miss Universe for 30 years!!destiny has set us to win Miss Universe this year!u r old from MW and another hafie to represent asian Miss Universe again !!?No it’s wil not happening !!!our representative this year is super strong than ever!!!im here to tell you the future in Miss Universe!!it will be Thailand Vs USA!!stay tuned!! >:)

k fine
lutosfeet

Postby jsonmcking » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:29 am

IT'S OK, IN THE END, THEY WILL FLOP ANYWAY. >:) >:) >:) >:) THAILAND WILL NEVER IGNORE THIS BEAUTY. >=p
lutosfeet wrote:

[

And The Critic and self-proclaimed-pageant-expert-wannabe Nina are soo envyyy
jsonmcking
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: jcmcking
Date of Birth: 17 Dec 1988
Profession: Human Resources Practitioner
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: serving people, reading

Postby stanlee30 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:52 am

So Sliiiimmm....

stanlee30
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 24 Jun 1983
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: programmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: surfing the web

Postby manoypoe » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:34 pm

CATRIONA IS VERY ELEGANT. OTHERS MAY HAVE MORE BEAUTIFUL BODIES THAN HER BUT WHEN IT COMES TO HAVING THEIR CLOTHES ON - CATRIONA WILL SLAY MOST IF NOT ALL. :=p :=p =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby Stoichio » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 pm

the critic wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
the critic wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
the critic wrote:
onecoolday wrote:

It was MWO who begged to come to PH and honor Catriona. Julia Morley even saluted here coz she finally realized that they collected useless pebbles in place of a stone because of the cheating witches Witchnelia (whose face is the face of MW: cheater and shameless) and Liliana.

But wait not inly that:
The MW2017 finals, Catriona was honored many times. Take that! :D/ :D/ :D/

Only girls like Catriona ever received that honor =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

It will be very difficult for Arnold Vegafria to restore the respect and admiration of Filipinos to Miss World because of its cheating ways thru Witchnelia Merced Cheater! Poor Vegafria, she joined an organization that is in a sinking boat =;)) =;)) =;)) add to that their ugly winners for the past 2 years!

Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Stoichio » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:09 pm

NOSE Whoreld indeed! =;)) =;)) =;))
Ugliest Miss World:
1. Reita Faria
2. Witchnelia Merced
3. Yukta Mookhey
4. Stephanie del Vagena

predictable =;)) =;))

Miss World slogan should be changed to:
You Sponsor TM, you win.
You judge, you win!
Shameless!
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Stoichio

Postby Stoichio » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:56 pm

the critic wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
the critic wrote:
onecoolday wrote:

Hahaha!

In contrast, the BIGGEST LOSERS are actually those who rely on under the table deals by their NDs and shameless cheaters just to place...more so to win.

It’s as clear as the sun that Stephanie del Vagena didn’t score well in fast tracks, then suddenly placed in Top 10 via the Fast Track: Judge & Win. Sponsoring TM was not enough voz she didn’t score well there too!

What a Loser! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
BIGGEST LOSER! BWAHAHAHA!
#MoreCheating

Thank God, Catriona was spared by placing high in this INCREDIBLE (as in no credibility at all) pageant!
God does prepare the BEST for those who work well and fair on their own merits. :hx

Stoichio

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:04 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:Remember even if Catriona wins Miss Universe, Miss World was her first choice. :)>-

Cat only chose Mess World because Pia won in 2015. A back2back would be double the trouble. :%))
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby krissynelli » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:33 pm

THE THREAD REACHED PAGE 7 BEC WE WERE ALL SHOOOOKKKKT TO THE CORE (CAT'S PROMO VIDEO)....FANS AND HATERS (MOST ESP) DIDN'T SEE IT COMING!..THAT'S THE FUSS!..WE WERE ALL SURPRISED!. >:)
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe