Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Re: Asian Brazilians in Miss Brazil Universe 2018

Postby with monkeys » Thu May 10, 2018 6:06 pm

Some Americans are laughing at the Pinoys for their "expatriate" misses, but Rachel is not even American and was Miss USA.
The life is hilarious! :%))

with monkeys
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student

Postby Robichaux » Thu May 10, 2018 10:11 pm

Yup, which is all the more reason why this "White-washing", "Expatriate", "Import" issue thing is ridiculous!

with monkeys wrote:Some Americans are laughing at the Pinoys for their "expatriate" misses, but Rachel is not even American and was Miss USA.
The life is hilarious! :%))
Robichaux

Real Life Name/Nick: Robichaux
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Nothing
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby with monkeys » Thu May 10, 2018 10:19 pm

Robichaux wrote:
Yup, which is all the more reason why this "White-washing", "Expatriate", "Import" issue thing is ridiculous!

But it is humiliating for the Philippines to invite these girls from abroad to be their misses.
with monkeys

Real Life Name/Nick: with monkeys
Date of Birth: 13 Aug 1985
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: student

Postby Robichaux » Thu May 10, 2018 11:50 pm

I don't see why this should be the case.

1. The national pageant is notorious for being strict about a candidate's citizenship (see Venus' dethronement back in 2010).
2. The fact that these girls own Philippine passports mean that they are citizens of that country - a citizen who pays taxes to the government and contributes to its economy.

I do not see how that could be humiliating. It's not like the national pageant has been scouting and then asking these girls to move locally and be a candidate... @-)

with monkeys wrote:But it is humiliating for the Philippines to invite these girls from abroad to be their misses.
Robichaux

Postby HIMEROS » Fri May 11, 2018 3:04 am

double post :)>-
Last edited by HIMEROS on Sat May 12, 2018 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
HIMEROS
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 13 Nov 2013
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Surf the net, read books, lone roadtrips.

Postby HIMEROS » Fri May 11, 2018 3:09 am

Robichaux,both of your statements are true! Clearly there were a lot of people who were against us sending halfies when most countries have been sending people with completely foreign blood since decades ago. IT WAS DOWNRIGHT WRONG FOR THEM for us to send halfies, yet many countries have been doing it too, and some even with completely foreign blood. Now that we have explained our part and have found common ground with them, they'll still find "reason/excuses" for us to be called "wrong". This pattern their telling is pure bs. Megan was born in the US but was RAISED in the Philippines. Pia was born in Germany but was RAISED in the Philippines. etc,. Heck, even Wynonah Buot from Binibining Pilipinas 2018 was born in the Middle East and was RAISED in the Philippines with her having no direct foreign parent! Why is it a big deal to them when our national pageant org doesn't even find flaws in having Filipinas born outside of the country as candidates. In the Philippine Constitution, there's this thing called "jus sanguini and jus soli". If you were born in the Philippines, you have the right to be a citizen of the Philippines; jus soli. If you were born outside of the Philippines but have Filipino blood in you, you have the right to be a citizen of the Philippines. The ones who were born outside of the Philippines need to complete the requirements needed in order for her/him to have a Philippine passport that officiates her/his citizenship. So what the f**k is wrong with that?

Like what Cat said in an interview regarding her not "being Filipina", she didn't choose where to be born and raised, but once she was able to take care of herself, she moved to where she wanted to be, and she wanted to be in the Philippines.

Don't fucking tell us what's right and wrong. Y'all keep on insisting your theories to be damn factual when it's all just pure bs. I've been keeping my mouth shut regarding this issue because I always feel emotionally stressed and I have bad temperament, but I have had it with all this bs y'all are throwing at us. First having halfies represent us was wrong and all the pattern bs, now that we've debunked that theory by proving to y'all that other countries have been sending women with "complete foreign blood", y'all will say that we're now wrong for sending women born out of the country. WHAT THE ACTUAL f**k, can y'all give us a break? I call shade this is an attack towards us. AN ATTACK. I'm not usually this aggressive but bitch come at me, I ain't backing down.

Robichaux wrote:
No, you tell me. Obviously, even without the spur of the halfies, the Philippines has been doing really well in the pageant scene.

"foreign girls"
How exactly would you define foreign? Last I checked, a candidate in the national pageant has to have a valid Philippine Passport to compete. Regardless of where they were born, they must have a valid Philippine Passport. In short, a certified Citizen of the country. A citizen who - you guessed it - pays taxes to the government like everybody else!

"because they're viewed as better"
Where did this assumption come from? If you would watch the national pageant, you'd see that the girls being crowned are actually the most deserving of the bunch. Now, are they halfies? Yes. But that doesn't mean that they were crowned because of that. Come on, give these girls some credit.

You say people have noticed a recent pattern? While that is perfectly acceptable, that pattern should not diminish the fact that for the past X amount of years, the country has been doing well in the pageant scene sending representatives born and raised there.

And nobody is trying to infiltrate this thread with their own agenda. Someone just basically pointed out the clear double standards in this forum which is very much skewed against the Philippines. Nothing wrong with that. Yes, we are celebrating the diversity of beauties in Brazil. They will always be a powerhouse of beauty. But we must also acknowledge that these Brazilian beauty queens are not native to that country. Yes, they were born and raised there but their ethnicities vary. One can argue that even the US has been sending non-natives year-after-year. Again, there is nothing wrong with that. But please, don't be biased against a specific country just for the sake of being the devil's advocate. :-@ :-@ :-@

keyss wrote:Megan Young, Velerie Wiegman, etc. Its not just in Miss Universe obviously. I don't hate the Philippines in any shape or form. Where did you get that from?
Listen, people have noticed a recent pattern that's all. The local girls get pushed back for the foreign girls because they're viewed as better? More educated? More worldly? What? You tell me. This thread was about Brazil and your peeps have still managed to infiltrate it with their own agenda.

Rest assured Brazil will crown a girl from Brazil and all will be right with the world again. :%))

Robichaux wrote:
Venus Raj - Filipino-Indian. Born in Qatar. Raised in the Philippines since infancy.
Shamcey Supsup - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
Janine Tugonon - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
Ariella Arida - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
MJ Lastimosa - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
Pia Wurtzbach - Filipino-German. Born in Germany. Raised in the Philippines since early childhood.
Maxine Medina - Filipino. Born and raised in the Philippines.
Rachel Peters - Filipino-British. Born in Bahrain. Grew up traveling with her family. Even settled for some time in Thailand and Australia (among others).
Catriona Gray - Filipino-Australian. Born and raised in Australia. Moved to the Philippines after High-School.

Or are they not good enough?
Seriously?! Out of all those 9 past Miss Universe representatives the country sent, how many were born and raised outside the Philippines?
There were far more "native" (for the lack of a better term) than halfies in that bunch.
Let's face it! It's just easier to hate the Philippines using whatever reason you can find than accept that the country has been and still is doing really well in the international pageant scene.

This is just Miss Universe. I'm sure you know how to google the other Filipino Queens and their origins.
I suppose you start with Kylie Verzosa, Mutya Datul, Bea Santiago, Melanie Marquez, etc. and just work your way from there. :-@ :-@ :-@

keyss wrote:That's because those countries actually crown girls who are born and raised there! Lifelong citizens who went to school there, pay taxes there and live there along with their families. See the difference? They don't import girls from half way across the world with foreign accents to represent them. See the difference? Of course you don't.

A melting pot is great. Nothing's wrong with being mixed. But how about crowning a local girl next time? Or are they not good enough? :-w
Last edited by HIMEROS on Sat May 12, 2018 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
HIMEROS

Date of Birth: 13 Nov 2013
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Surf the net, read books, lone roadtrips.

Postby Robichaux » Fri May 11, 2018 8:23 am

I feel the exact same way. I don't usually really care much about this issue. In fact, I don't even open threads about it anymore. But I guess i've reached my boiling point. It's all just too much. Even with the facts outright lying in front of everybody's faces, people would still choose to turn a blind eye and continue hating the Philippines.

This applies not just to the Philippine haters but everyone especially the die-hard Filipino fans who can't seem to keep their mouth shut:
Just because everybody else is spreading the hate, doesn't mean you should too. It doesn't make you any cooler. If anything, it makes you stupid.

HIMEROS wrote:
HIMEROS wrote:Robichaux,both of your statements are true! Clearly there were a lot of people who were against us sending halfies when most countries have been sending people with completely foreign blood since decades ago. IT WAS DOWNRIGHT WRONG FOR THEM for us to send halfies, yet many countries have been doing it too, and some even with completely foreign blood. Now that we have explained our part and have found common ground with them, they'll still find "reason/excuses" for us to be called "wrong". This pattern their telling is pure bs. Megan was born in the US but was RAISED in the Philippines. Pia was born in Germany but was RAISED in the Philippines. etc,. Heck, even Wynonah Buot from Binibining Pilipinas 2018 was born in the Middle East and was RAISED in the Philippines with her having no direct foreign parent! Why is it a big deal to them when our national pageant org doesn't even find flaws in having Filipinas born outside of the country as candidates. In the Philippine Constitution, there's this thing called "jus sanguini and jus soli". If you were born in the Philippines, you have the right to be a citizen of the Philippines; jus soli. If you were born outside of the Philippines but have Filipino blood in you, you have the right to be a citizen of the Philippines. The ones who were born outside of the Philippines need to complete the requirements needed in order for her/him to have a Philippine passport that officiates her/his citizenship. So what the f**k is wrong with that?

Like what Cat said in an interview regarding her not "being Filipina", she didn't choose where to be born and raised, but once she was able to take care of herself, she moved to where she wanted to be, and she wanted to be in the Philippines.

Don't fucking tell us what's right and wrong. Y'all keep on insisting your theories to be damn factual when it's all just pure bs. I've been keeping my mouth shut regarding this issue because I always feel emotionally stressed and I have bad temperament, but I have had it with all this bs y'all are throwing at us. First having halfies represent us was wrong and all the pattern bs, now that we've debunked that theory by proving to y'all that other countries have been sending women with "complete foreign blood", y'all will say that we're now wrong for sending women born out of the country. WHAT THE ACTUAL f**k, can y'all give us a break? I call shade this is an attack towards us. AN ATTACK. I'm not usually this aggressive but bitch come at me, I ain't backing down.

Robichaux wrote:
No, you tell me. Obviously, even without the spur of the halfies, the Philippines has been doing really well in the pageant scene.

"foreign girls"
How exactly would you define foreign? Last I checked, a candidate in the national pageant has to have a valid Philippine Passport to compete. Regardless of where they were born, they must have a valid Philippine Passport. In short, a certified Citizen of the country. A citizen who - you guessed it - pays taxes to the government like everybody else!

"because they're viewed as better"
Where did this assumption come from? If you would watch the national pageant, you'd see that the girls being crowned are actually the most deserving of the bunch. Now, are they halfies? Yes. But that doesn't mean that they were crowned because of that. Come on, give these girls some credit.

You say people have noticed a recent pattern? While that is perfectly acceptable, that pattern should not diminish the fact that for the past X amount of years, the country has been doing well in the pageant scene sending representatives born and raised there.

And nobody is trying to infiltrate this thread with their own agenda. Someone just basically pointed out the clear double standards in this forum which is very much skewed against the Philippines. Nothing wrong with that. Yes, we are celebrating the diversity of beauties in Brazil. They will always be a powerhouse of beauty. But we must also acknowledge that these Brazilian beauty queens are not native to that country. Yes, they were born and raised there but their ethnicities vary. One can argue that even the US has been sending non-natives year-after-year. Again, there is nothing wrong with that. But please, don't be biased against a specific country just for the sake of being the devil's advocate. :-@ :-@ :-@

keyss wrote:Megan Young, Velerie Wiegman, etc. Its not just in Miss Universe obviously. I don't hate the Philippines in any shape or form. Where did you get that from?
Listen, people have noticed a recent pattern that's all. The local girls get pushed back for the foreign girls because they're viewed as better? More educated? More worldly? What? You tell me. This thread was about Brazil and your peeps have still managed to infiltrate it with their own agenda.

Rest assured Brazil will crown a girl from Brazil and all will be right with the world again. :%))

Robichaux wrote:
Venus Raj - Filipino-Indian. Born in Qatar. Raised in the Philippines since infancy.
Pia Wurtzbach - Filipino-German. Born in Germany. Raised in the Philippines since early childhood.
Rachel Peters - Filipino-British. Born in Bahrain. Grew up traveling with her family. Even settled for some time in Thailand and Australia (among others).
Catriona Gray - Filipino-Australian. Born and raised in Australia. Moved to the Philippines after High-School.

Seriously?! Out of all those 9 past Miss Universe representatives the country sent, how many were born and raised outside the Philippines?
There were far more "native" (for the lack of a better term) than halfies in that bunch.
Let's face it! It's just easier to hate the Philippines using whatever reason you can find than accept that the country has been and still is doing really well in the international pageant scene.

This is just Miss Universe. I'm sure you know how to google the other Filipino Queens and their origins.
I suppose you start with Kylie Verzosa, Mutya Datul, Bea Santiago, Melanie Marquez, etc. and just work your way from there. :-@ :-@ :-@

keyss wrote:That's because those countries actually crown girls who are born and raised there! Lifelong citizens who went to school there, pay taxes there and live there along with their families. See the difference? They don't import girls from half way across the world with foreign accents to represent them. See the difference? Of course you don't.

A melting pot is great. Nothing's wrong with being mixed. But how about crowning a local girl next time? Or are they not good enough? :-w
Robichaux

Postby The Glamorous Twin » Sat May 19, 2018 6:45 pm

Reminds me of Jessie J

with monkeys wrote:
Tayna Carvalho - Asian + Black + Indigenous + White Portuguese - Gave up to compete Contestant

This girl is mega mixed! 8-> :-* 8->
The Glamorous Twin
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1990
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: asshole shrink
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: basketball
Message: Hunny, i love you too ... shhhhhh you don't need to say anything

Postby Corinth Walsh » Wed May 23, 2018 2:31 pm

Thaisi Dias Miss Rondônia 2018 she half Tailândia-Brasil or Filipino-Brasil

you know ???
Corinth Walsh
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Corinth
Date of Birth: 31 Dec 1988
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Economist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: play the guitar, listen to music

Postby otangzi » Wed May 23, 2018 11:09 pm

keyss wrote:
Robichaux wrote:

Megan Young, Velerie Wiegman, etc. Its not just in Miss Universe obviously. I don't hate the Philippines in any shape or form. Where did you get that from?

[color=#000099]

You sound funny coz Megan's first tongue is Filipino and we grew up watching her as an actress in the Philippines speaking fluent Filipino. =;)) =;))
SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
otangzi

Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

Postby otangzi » Wed May 23, 2018 11:12 pm

yuma wrote:
Robichaux wrote:
Yes, they were born and raised there but their ethnicities vary.

yuma wrote:"Pure Brazilians" are currently less than 1% of our population

Actually, only 0,47% of our population are native Brazilians. Did you really understand this part?
I am from Italian + Portuguese + African heritage. Should I say that I'm Italian, Portuguese, African or Brazilian? My great-great-grandfather were Italian, my parents are Brazilians!
We, BRAZILIANS, say that we are Brazilians cause we were born and raised in BRAZIL!

Double standard. Also Blacks are the pure Brazilians and they are very common in Brazil just so happened that your media downplays the blacks of Brazil and favors the Whites.
otangzi

Postby dehfs » Wed May 23, 2018 11:28 pm

otangzi wrote:
yuma wrote:
Robichaux wrote:

Actually, only 0,47% of our population are native Brazilians. Did you really understand this part?
I am from Italian + Portuguese + African heritage. Should I say that I'm Italian, Portuguese, African or Brazilian? My great-great-grandfather were Italian, my parents are Brazilians!
We, BRAZILIANS, say that we are Brazilians cause we were born and raised in BRAZIL!

Double standard. Also Blacks are the pure Brazilians and they are very common in Brazil just so happened that your media downplays the blacks of Brazil and favors the Whites.

How are blacks pure brazilian?
dehfs
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: ...
Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1988
Profession: ...
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: ..., ..., ...

Postby yuma » Wed May 23, 2018 11:59 pm

otangzi wrote:
yuma wrote:
Robichaux wrote:

Get your facts right!
Indigenous are the "pure brazilians" (currently less than 1% of our population), not black.
"Pure" black are only 7% of our population and "pure" white are 47%. Mixed are 43%.
yuma

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1989
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: _______________

Postby otangzi » Thu May 24, 2018 3:03 am

yuma wrote:
otangzi wrote:
yuma wrote:
Robichaux wrote:

Get your facts right!
Indigenous are the "pure brazilians" (currently less than 1% of our population), not black.
"Pure" black are only 7% of our population and "pure" white are 47%. Mixed are 43%.

Yeah ! But why do I see blacks everywhere like in every corners of the streets of Brazil?
otangzi

Postby Pancanew » Thu May 24, 2018 4:09 am

otangzi wrote:
yuma wrote:
otangzi wrote:
yuma wrote:
Robichaux wrote:

Get your facts right!

Yeah ! But why do I see blacks everywhere like in every corners of the streets of Brazil?

Because many of them probably identify themselves as mixed. Although these people are considered black by others, some of them are from a mix of different heritages and, due to this fact (and to other facts, of course), the percentage of mixed people in Brazil is so huge. It would probably be even huger if some of those who consider themselves as white change their identification to mixed after having a knowledge of their heritage.

At the end of the day, we are a mixed country and it is not that common to see someone who is 100% black or white.
Pancanew

Real Life Name/Nick: Panca New
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: .
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby Robichaux » Thu May 24, 2018 6:51 am

Then in this regard, I would like to point out that the Philippines is also a mixed country being a product of the Chinese, Malays, and Indian traders in the pre-colonial period. Then came the Spaniards who colonized the country for almost 400 years, then the Americans, and the Japanese. Even up until now, the country is a melting pot of different races and culture due to it being a strategic business hub in Asia.

Now, tell me again what's this talk about Race and Whitewashing and how is this any different than Brazil and a few other countries?

Pancanew wrote:At the end of the day, we are a mixed country and it is not that common to see someone who is 100% black or white. [/color][/size]
Robichaux

Postby otangzi » Thu May 24, 2018 12:03 pm

Pancanew wrote:
otangzi wrote:
yuma wrote:
otangzi wrote:
yuma wrote:
Robichaux wrote:

Get your facts right!

Because many of them probably identify themselves as mixed. Although these people are considered black by others, some of them are from a mix of different heritages and, due to this fact (and to other facts, of course), the percentage of mixed people in Brazil is so huge. It would probably be even huger if some of those who consider themselves as white change their identification to mixed after having a knowledge of their heritage.

At the end of the day, we are a mixed country and it is not that common to see someone who is 100% black or white.

If you think that way and we apply that same thought in our country then the only pure Filipinos are the indigenous which is so wrong. Why would you think that the only Pure Brazilians are the natives which you think is very few in percentage?. What if a pure black brazilian marries a fair Brazilian what do you call the offspring? You sound like you are not proud of your heritage.
otangzi

Postby Pancanew » Thu May 24, 2018 6:25 pm

Guys, I just answered the question made by otangzi. From what I've read in this topic, the point here is about PLACE OF BIRTH, that's all!!! I really do not understand why the conversation became a racial debate! We ALL know that A LOT of countries are mixed, such as Brazil, Philippines, the USA and MANY OTHERS, and that's fantastic!

What's the point of this discussion?

I LOVE the queens that represent the Philippines. Catriona, Rachel, Megan and many others are amazing. The only thing mentioned by Yuma was their places of birth, but IN MY OPINION IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL!!! A woman can be born in any country but still represent another place that is linked to her life. Catarina Choi, for example, was born in Brazil and represented Korea in Miss Earth, and it's totally ok! She does not need to be born in Korea to represent that country.

And otangzi, you are COMPLETELY wrong. I'm very proud of my heritage and of the mix of races in Brazil! It makes the country demographically rich and full of diversity, and it's indeed a great thing! I'm proud to have such different types of beauty representing Brazil, such as Raissa, Marthina and Jakelyne.
Pancanew

Real Life Name/Nick: Panca New
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: .
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby Smile » Thu May 24, 2018 8:23 pm

Keep an eye on these ladies. Many of them will undoubtedly show up at Miss Earth Philippines in the next few years.

Or are they too dark for Philippines these days?
Smile
FASHION EXPERTS are STYLE specialists.

Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1982
Profession: Fashion Consultant
Hobbies/Interests: Stuff

Postby dehfs » Thu May 24, 2018 8:54 pm

This thread is SUCH A MESS.
dehfs

Real Life Name/Nick: ...
Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1988
Profession: ...
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: ..., ..., ...

Postby otangzi » Thu May 24, 2018 11:11 pm

Smile wrote:Keep an eye on these ladies. Many of them will undoubtedly show up at Miss Earth Philippines in the next few years.

Or are they too dark for Philippines these days?

Not as dark as your natural skin. >=p
otangzi

Postby MissPapapa » Sun May 27, 2018 10:16 pm

otangzi wrote:
yuma wrote:
otangzi wrote:
yuma wrote:
Robichaux wrote:

Get your facts right!

There is no such a thing as pure black Brazilians. Black Africans were brought to Brazil during the colonization and Brazil received more African slaves than any other country in the world. The majority of the people you call black in Brazil are actually pardos, mixed race. Brazilian is not only a nationality but also the ethnicity of people that have something in common even though their ancestors are not from the same background. The Brazilian culture is what makes someone Brazilian regardless their ancestry.
MissPapapa

Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1915
Profession: Busy doing nothing
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby Smile » Sun May 27, 2018 11:01 pm

Is Catriona Gray a citizen of the Philippines or Australia?

It's funny, whenever I ask this question about a Philippines rep, I get the typical answer: she's a dual citizen!

I want to see proof.

Catriona should be competing in Miss Australia, not Bp Bilibons Filipines.
Smile

Postby otangzi » Mon May 28, 2018 3:15 am

Smile wrote:Is Catriona Gray a citizen of the Philippines or Australia?

It's funny, whenever I ask this question about a Philippines rep, I get the typical answer: she's a dual citizen!

I want to see proof.

You sound so ignorant. She is a Filipino citizen. Girls that aren't filipinos aren't allowed to join Binibini that is the reason why Venus Raj was supposed to be dethroned thankfully although her father is an Indian obviously she is a Filipino.
otangzi

Postby Smile » Mon May 28, 2018 4:16 am

otangzi wrote:

I want to see proof.

You sound so ignorant. She is a Filipino citizen. Girls that aren't filipinos aren't allowed to join Binibini that is the reason why Venus Raj was supposed to be dethroned thankfully although her father is an Indian obviously she is a Filipino.

So she's a citizen of Philippines? When did she become a citizen?
Smile

Postby otangzi » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:45 am

Smile wrote:
otangzi wrote:

I want to see proof.

So she's a citizen of Philippines? When did she become a citizen?

Since the day you were born. That was 68 years ago. =b
otangzi

Previous

Return to Miss Universe