POST YOUR 2018 MISS USA and MISS TEEN USA here!

Re: POST YOUR 2018 MISS USA and MISS TEEN USA here!

Postby missofan705 » Mon May 07, 2018 5:11 pm

soledad wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
soledad wrote:
missofan705 wrote:
Rauma wrote:My choices Oregon or Washington for Miss USA. Miss Universe needs stunning blondes and these two are real American Beauties. California with her height and charming smile would nice choice too. 8->

However there are stunning darkhaired girls too and DC is a doll :-*

Maine or Maryland or Texas for Miss Teen USA. I want a Miss teen actally looking like a teenage girl ;-)

I don’t think IMG will crown another blonde Miss USA just yet. They might stick with brunettes. Maybe Miss Teen USA.

the last time they crowned a full blonde was not broadcasted in a major channel and the ratings last year were on all-time low, they may have a major revamp on the show

Washington was my fave blonde this year but her sash timezone during the live broadcast may kill her chances. same with Oregon, she may get the Congeniality or Montana/Nevada

Alabama's beauty reminds me of Michelle Arnette with a fantastic body

no back to back for Miss Donald of Clinton sash

strong chance latinas will dominate the top 5 in Miss USA

What do you think of Nevada? Quite funny thing about Nevada is that, they're not getting lucky when they are the host state. It was only in 2012 (Jade Kelsall, 3rd runner-up) and 2013 (Chelsea Caswell, Top 10) when they placed. In other years they hosted Miss USA, they clapped hard. Lauren York was heavily favored to have a hometown victory last year but disappointingly clapped.

While in Louisiana, Nevada managed to get their first Miss USA, and had a 3rd runner-up as a follow-up. Now that Miss USA is back to Louisiana, what are Nevada's chances? I personally think Carolina might pull a Nia Sanchez victory. Her transformation is commendable! And their Teen candidate looks like she's winning Miss Teen USA already!

there's a taller Colombian-American candidate in the competition Miss Georgia USA? I'm just bothered with her legs seems tall but big for her upper body. As for Nevada, downgrade from Lauren and I find her facial structure ok and face just like their Teen USA this year, her advantage is she's Mexican and Miss Nevada USA.

It’s quite weird because when I saw Carolina being crowned by Lauren, she’s a bit of a downgrade..

BUT, after seeing Carolina being prepared and transformed before Miss USA, I can see why Lauren clapped.

I think Carolina might come as a spoiler. I find her face better than her predecessors who placed like Brittany and even Nia.

PHILIPPINES! UNIVERSAL QUEENS!

MISS UNIVERSE 2015 - Pia Wurtzbach

MISS UNIVERSE 2018 - Catriona Gray
missofan705
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Catriona Vanessa Ponce Gray
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox