A Filipino Scandal.....Part Two - Philippines and Race?

Re: A Filipino Scandal.....Part Two - Philippines and Race?

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:00 pm

African Americans and Latinos know the meaning of the word "negro".

To them it's not an offensive word .

You can call them negro anytime anyday .

SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 21 May 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:06 pm

Alba Reyes is a negrita .
SPITTING BANANA

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:22 am

NEW TESTIMONIAL!

Seems like this whole white washing media trend in the Philippines is not only affecting real Filipinos but foreigners who travel to the country as well:

[youtube]ltlG1GZmp3U[/youtube]

You be the judge.
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby otangzi » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:28 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:NEW TESTIMONIAL!

Seems like this whole white washing media trend in the Philippines is not only affecting real Filipinos but foreigners who travel to the country as well:

You be the judge.

Maybe she was too sensitive or she has an attitude problem. We can never tell what transpired because she is only talking on her behalf. We need to know both sides of the story.
SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
otangzi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

Postby onecoolday » Thu Apr 26, 2018 4:02 am

You be the judge.
A white supremacist from Welfare Island.

http://rosaclemente.net/not-name-puerto-rican-white-supremacist-charlottesville/

Not in our name: A Puerto Rican White Supremacist in Charlottesville – By Rosa Clemente
August 17, 2017
Rosa Clemente
25 Comments
Tweet
Shares 13K

UPDATE 8/18/2017: I have confirmed that is was not Alex Ramos who was in the Vice News video climbing into a van with David Duke, but it was a man with a Puerto Rican flag. Additionally, it was Alex Ramos who assaulted teacher and artist DeAndre Harris.

I am a Black Puerto Rican woman.
Alex Ramos is a Puerto Rican white supremacist.

Two days ago, while watching the Vice News report on what happened in Charlottesville, I noticed a man getting into a van with David Duke and I saw the Puerto Rican flag folded in his hands.

All day, I kept watching that clip and then when my husband came home, I asked him and he said, “Yeah babe that is the Boricua flag.” I got up and went outside and screamed. I was physically sick, hot all over my body and infuriated.

Alex Ramos was a participant in the assault against teacher and artist DeAndre Harris during the Charlottesville terror attack.

As I sat down and gathered my thoughts, I reminded myself that this is not just White Supremacy; this is anti-Blackness. This is self-hate. Ramos’ is the colonized mindset that Frantz Fanon wrote about.

Fanon was a Martinique-born psychiatrist, philosopher, and revolutionary. In his seminal work Black Skin, White Masks, Fanon psychoanalyzes what he calls “the oppressed Black person who perceives themselves to have to be a lesser creature in the white world that they live in and navigate the world through a performance of whiteness.”

The sad truth is that although Alex Ramos expressed and enacted the most vile and violent form of white supremacy, his thinking is not uncommon amongst a minority of Puerto Ricans.

The current governor of Puerto Rico, Ricky Rosello, is working at the behest of white supremacy as he slowly sells our homeland piece by piece to Wall Street. At the same time, he is enacting policies through a militarized police force that are economically oppressing the majority of Puerto Ricans or outright pushing them off their land.

Unfortunately, some in the broader population of Latinx/a/o people in the United States practice anti-Blackness on a daily basis. Anti-Blackness is taught and reinforced in homes, in church, at school and via TV networks like Univision and Telemundo.

In this moment of national crisis Latinx/a/o people in the United States are going to have to come to terms with who we are. We need to force discussions that break the media binary that often marginalizes, disappears us, or tells us that Ana Navarro or Jorge Ramos speak or represent us.

They do not.

Many of us, no matter how much we try to hide it or refuse to claim it, are people of African and Indigenous descent. Puerto Ricans and other Latinx people in America must be as forceful about speaking out against white supremacy and anti-Blackness as we are about wanting to see Puerto Rico decolonized and become an independent nation.

For those of us who have studied our history and understand our connection to the African-American struggle here in the United States we must align ourselves unapologetically with our Blackness.

What does this mean? First and foremost, we are going to have to stand up and reject the race to whiteness. We are going to have to see Blackness outside of phenotype. In a country obsessed with skin privilege, what we look like outwardly matters, but to me Blackness is a political identity as well.

When we say we are African descendant, or Afro-Latinx/a/o, what does that actually mean?

Do you wake up every day and say I love Black people?

Do you wake up every day and place yourself within the Black radical tradition in this country?

Do you know the history of struggle between African Americans and Puerto Ricans in this country?

Do you fight anti-Blackness?

I’ve had to tell family members that are anti-Black and refuse to change that I will no longer sit at a table with them.

Every day I wake up with the freedom of my people on my mind. Since the day she was born I have purposely racialized my daughter and taught her that she is a Black Puerto Rican young woman.

Alex Ramos or any other blanquito/a Neo-Nazi minded Puerto Rican or any Latinx person that chooses white supremacy as their ethos cannot go unchallenged.

I must speak out and say NO! NOT IN MY NAME, NOT IN MY PEOPLE’S NAME, NOT IN PUERTO RICO’S NAME.

Alex Ramos assaulted DeAndre Harris, and almost killed him. He not only brought shame to my people, he is a disgrace to humanity.

I try to practice the politic of prison abolition but my anger against him has me hoping he is arrested, thrown in jail, and that his pain is worse than the pain he inflicted Deandre Harris. I can’t lie about how I feel.

To my fellow Latinx/a/o gente, it is no longer enough to wave flags, to have cultural pride, to be proud of your ethnicity and not have racial pride.

It is not enough to call yourself Afro Latinx/o/a and then just talk about hair, skin color or the clothes you wear. In America when you are devoid of racial consciousness you essentially give up your political power. Not everyone will call themselves a Black Puerto Rican woman like I do, but everyone who identifies as a Latina, a Latino, or Latinx should be fighting white supremacy and be pro-Black.

In the 1960’s, the Young Lords Party taught us to root out the idea of pelo malo y pelo bueno. They also instructed us to embrace our Africaness and root out white supremacy. As Dr. Nelly Fuller said, “Until one understands the system of white supremacy everything and anything will confuse you.”

White supremacy is not only carried out by white people as a system, it can be carried out by our own people, whether they be African-American like Clarence Thomas, or Puerto Rican like Alex Ramos. My hope is that we can begin to eliminate more forcefully white supremacist ideology that often permeates our consciousness.

Now is the time for us as a people to understand that as long as anti-Blackness exists within our communities, we have a responsibility to fight anti-Blackness and the system of white supremacy by any means necessary. It is up to all of us to push back against the race to whiteness.

Because when all Black people are free, we will all be free.
onecoolday

Real Life Name/Nick: Halo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Freelancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:56 am

otangzi wrote:

You be the judge.

Maybe she was too sensitive or she has an attitude problem. We can never tell what transpired because she is only talking on her behalf. We need to know both sides of the story.

riiiiiiiight. @-)

[youtube]eDCoW2o5ui0[/youtube]
Nina Cleopatra

Postby onecoolday » Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:22 am

[youtube]ec2Wd9wibhs[/youtube]

DaOrigTruthSeeker
DaOrigTruthSeeker
4 years ago
First of all there is no such race as a Puerto Rican race of people. Puerto Rico is a piece of land,not a race. Before the pale people invaded Puerto Rico and raped the people,all of them were brown to dark people. Now that a few centuries have passed and many are light skin they think they are better. My best friend is a brown color Puerto Rican and his mother is the light kind and she told him not get any brown or dark women pregnant so that they can lighten up their family. He did just the opposite and has a baby with a brown skin woman and his mother will not accept that baby. True story! There is a book called "Puerto Rico:The Flame Of Resistance" and every Puerto Rican needs to read it. The White race has spread their poison of skin color to the 4 corners of the earth. They have made people feel to be light is better and that is total bullshit. Only Whites started this division based on skin color,nobody else. I am also much lighter than my Puerto Rican friend and he told me one day his mother told him to hang out with light skin Blacks if he must be around us. Mean while she lives in the ghetto around nothing but Blacks,Dominicans,Puerto Ricans. Puerto Ricans who feel ashamed of their true identity better wake up. Read Rev 1:14.....see what i mean by that.
onecoolday

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:56 am

NEW TESTIMONIAL!!

Steffni about Filipinos discriminating against each other:
[youtube]gPp2hjinIt4[/youtube]

Wow! Such disheartening story. @-)
Nina Cleopatra

Postby otangzi » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:40 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:NEW TESTIMONIAL!!

Steffni about Filipinos discriminating against each other:
[youtube]gPp2hjinIt4[/youtube]

Wow! Such disheartening story. @-)

SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
otangzi

Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

Postby onecoolday » Sat Apr 28, 2018 6:00 am

A very disheartening story. A beauty queen from welfare island shows her hatred towards Muslims.

[youtube]Q487UafcDiI[/youtube]
onecoolday

Postby manies_flip » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:12 am

lutosfeet wrote:Excuse me to burst your bubble .. Here are the fully blooded FILIPINAS who won crowns.. [-X [-X [-X [-X

Gloria Diaz
Aurora Pijuan
Gemma Cruz
Margarita Moran
Melanie Marquez
Precious Quigaman

and many more

Just do your research first before you try to create trash thread like this

There is also Bea Santiago and Mutya
Team Philippines !!!!!!!

INC

Credit to owner
manies_flip

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 16 Oct 1994
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: reading, drawing, etc.
Message: be your self; because every one else is already taken - Oscar Wilde

Postby keio20 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:16 pm

You be the judge.

It is funny how you blab about white washing in the Philippines when you Puerto Rico has been white washed all along.

Just because you guys are the United States’ backyard doesnt mean you can spare yourself from your white washing bull s*h**i*t.

AFAIK, Puerto Ricans are Taino people until western settlers mixed with you all.

Tell me, how many Taino looking Puerto Ricans represented you in pageants? I can only name a few.

While Philippines on the other side has sent quite a number of Malay-Indo-Negro ladies.

Puerto Rico’s winners have barely any Taino’s blood in them. Most are Spanish Caucasian mixes. Yet you have the gall to call out Philippines’ white washing.

Like duh?

This is what a Taino looks like.

keio20
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 11 Jul 1988
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Personal Trainer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Fitness

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:16 pm

Puerto Rico is what they call in the Philippines as .... JOIN CAT .... SALING PUSA.
Hindi naman bansa yan .
Nakikisali lang yan sa Miss Universe pageant.
Wala naman yang NATIONal costume kasi hindi naman yan NATION.
SPITTING BANANA

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sun May 06, 2018 12:03 pm

@ rotten bannana
settle down!

Going to be the last reply to you because it is redundant talking to you considering " you " think low of a Filipinos opinions calling it bias and etc. yet you want us to listen & consider the Filipino opinions you have. Okay what an irony.

Now towards the multiple accusations you have against me, especially on the new one about being a Catorina hater or whatever. Firstly you can learn something from Catorina which is consistency though that is hard to do but you seem to lack it greatly. Second she was in my top 5 but I didn't post my choices so I won't Jinx my preference, but she is not my top bet even though she is within my top 5, nevertheless it would superficial to act like she is my bet when she is not. I hate her so much that she is in my top 5? ok makes sense....

Considering how superficial people are and fake, I am not surprised, some support Catorina because they like her genuinely and some support her because they are fake-ass praise-prostitutes; likewise some are not a fan because they are a Filipino hater or some others are not a fan because they are just not a fan. can you spot the difference between genuine and fake? like those fake accounts that people create? fake...

Catorina needs genuine people weather those who believe in her or don't. I genuine fan would probably be "100 mile" while many of you are just fake as zombies like the rest. Like for example If I had a bet who had bad styling I would call it out not continually praise her, because I don't need ya praise and brownie points. yet you accuse me of wanting praise :-j :-@ >:)

yet after you said Filipinos are bias yet you question my un-biasness opinion on Catorina ..

come on' so many inconsistency
the end bye.
Last edited by Natalie Mendoza on Sun May 06, 2018 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sun May 06, 2018 12:11 pm

Yuffie wrote:
I don't really care about this war thread just dropping by to see my mum Natalie Mendoza! >=p It's been a while! Nice to see you posting again mum! :hx

Glad you are still around I hope you are well and having a great life [-O<
go for it and don't look back.

Yeh was turned off from this forum because it's the same redundant things. =b
plus you have to prioritize on yourself and whats close to you, I hope you are doing the same.

Take care and strive to get to where you belong. :=p :-*

Natalie Mendoza

Postby Stoichio » Sun May 06, 2018 1:02 pm

keio20 wrote:

You be the judge.

It is funny how you blab about white washing in the Philippines when you Puerto Rico has been white washed all along.

Just because you guys are the United States’ backyard doesnt mean you can spare yourself from your white washing bull s*h**i*t.

AFAIK, Puerto Ricans are Taino people until western settlers mixed with you all.

Tell me, how many Taino looking Puerto Ricans represented you in pageants? I can only name a few.

While Philippines on the other side has sent quite a number of Malay-Indo-Negro ladies.

Puerto Rico’s winners have barely any Taino’s blood in them. Most are Spanish Caucasian mixes. Yet you have the gall to call out Philippines’ white washing.

Like duh?

This is what a Taino looks like.

OMG! She’s a deadringer of Nino Cleopatro’s Mama de P*uta!
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Sun May 06, 2018 1:08 pm

HIMEROS wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:

Very brief and precise explanation about Filipinos being culturally diverse. Indigenous Filipinos back then were stripped of their rights (very broad topic to be discussed in a single paragraph), hence having multi-cultural and multi-ethnic backgrounds. Even the ones you have mentioned that are deemed as "native Filipinas" have ounces of foreign blood or can be called "multi-racial" because of non-traceable lineage from multiple roots. From predominant genes down to the smallest percentage of "foreign" genes. So I don't get why they get so furious when we have halfies representing us when in fact, halfies have been in the Philippines and foreign blood in most of us' genes have been existent since time immemorial. Take a look at Singapore. One of the countries with the most diverse population in Asia. They have people with Asian and Caucasian ethnic backgrounds yet they don't get called out by certain people here. Why? Because they hate the Philippines and they are attacking us. Even the US imports players who have no "Native American" blood in them, they crown delegates who are of pure Asian ancestry. Heck even Puerto Rico crowned people who don't have Puerto Rican blood as their queens, so why the fuss? Why make it a thing or two about white-worshipping and all that. Although there are problems like that in the Philippines, they don't just happen here, they happen in the Easternmost part of Asia. Take a look at East to Southeast Asia, from Korea down to Indonesia, you'll see whitening products from the countries that are in the Eastern hemisphere as well. Thailand have tons of whitening products as well. Whitening products often always come from Thailand and Korea in East Asia. But even Caucasian people have tanning or darkening products. Why are we being singled out? Oh right, because it's an attack towards us. It's becoming racist now, to be honest. But it's kind of flattering as well because we're that big of a deal for certain people here to create a big foolery of themselves to try to bring us down. They haven't brought us down yet, and they will never do. They think they're right and are untainted saints, but they actually are just as stupid as they think we (Filipinos) are.

I've promised myself not to even post anything in this thread because I'm better than making a counter-attack. And I'm glad I never retaliated. At one point, I was done creating one filled with curse words, but I never proceeded with that idea because it's a waste of time. I just want to acknowledge what you have written and I just want to create a brief explanation on why we have many halfies here and why there's existence of whitening products here in ASIA, not just in the Philippines. I'm glad I'm not as stupid as some certain people here who proclaim that they know it all about us.

Nice explanation I totally agree with much of what you said.

Truly it's going to be hard to explain the Filipinos background, mentality and etc. especially in a very quick format like we both have but summarising it helps in a discussion.

It is hard to trace much details about the Filipinos history and its people because much of it has been diluted, removed, twisted and so forth; it feels like much of what is deemed general facts or knowledge is just twisted agendas to benefit the ones who relayed it, while the truth is buried deep in the lies and murky waters.

Science neither gives us firm basis because much of it is inconclusive data, where many findings seem to be outweighed by another fact, even genetic analysis can be so subjective , though depending on the types of variables, you can find different results in different studies about the same thing. That's why even some scientist question the out of Africa scenario but that's another topic all together, and considering how some of this nations blatantly lie over and over again, how can you take some of this information out there seriously, it's much wiser to cross examine everything because maybe a fantasy is probably more of a fact than perceived facts themselves.

The term "foreign" is trivial/subjective too for instance some words have different meanings for many people, like for instance invading and molesting nations might be strong to one person, but cowardly and weak to another, but I guess that is why it is best to listen to both sides and come with a conclusion yourself.

Being open-minded & having a middle ground is the key for me without taking someone's opinions heavily and personal, because it might be the knowledge they themselves have been taught or came to conclude personally, but many today have succumbed to Zombie like mentally who follow everything they listen to yet acting like they are an individual.

Society in general does not make sense like for example people wanting equality which sounds good on paper, but if such things was implemented long ago, many would not exist considering if they received an equal dose of what they done.

But you must understand misso foundations was built on hating on Filipinos, some take it personally but I don't I just laugh, you may not know by now but sooner than it seems many Filipinos will arrive in bliss where our people are not forced to be anything other than what they want, a place of harmony and all the hidden treasures that are yet to unfold, they say the struggles are temporary but the peace is forever while for others it will be the opposite, we might live in one planet but we do live in different houses, rooms, nations and lands, soon those who have created havoc in you're life will be a figment of the imagination. So don't let the hate eat you from the inside out. remember what the Filipino culture has taught you.

take care and be free :)>-
Natalie Mendoza

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Sun May 06, 2018 8:34 pm

Who the hell is Catorina ?
What are you smoking ?
SPITTING BANANA

Previous

Return to Miss Universe