A Filipino Scandal.....Part Two - Philippines and Race?

Re: A Filipino Scandal.....Part Two - Philippines and Race?

Postby Stoichio » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:27 am

Natalie Mendoza wrote:Firstly Cat is not my bet this year at Bbpilipinas but I see why many people like her. Cat still is half native, unlike most contestants who will probably not even be even 1% native.

well lets be honest either luck or preference but mixed Filipina's have done better compared to native Filipinas.
All Miss Universe Philippines who won Miss Universe are considered mixed and not a native type of beauty.
Margie Moran is mixed
Gloria Diaz is mixed but probably only 1/4
Pia is mixed

But it's not surprising that Miss Universe carters to the owners and the audience which centres towards a Caucasian market, considering they own it which they have every right to do so, hence you have a heavy proliferation of there standard of beauty, mind you through social imperialism the Caucasian race have positioned themselves above others deliberately, forcibly or whatever, like for example what has happened in the Philippines, where you still have the residual affect of what has happened in the past and, a countries system which builds itself in glorifying and benefiting the mixed or foreigners, implemented by the forced impediment of the past.

Through the bloody past Filipinos know very little of themselves due to the forced erosion of it's history, culture and etc. where today people still use knowledge objectified by foreign ideology rather than the truth and where even the people itself know very little of it's culture other than the aesthetics of it.

Pageants are mainly a Caucasian field of women by blood, though with some variations but mostly are Caucasian, take for example Latin America where all there contestant are barely even native at all, Indians, Arabs, Northern Africans, North America and Europe, are considered Caucasian in blood too with very little difference in blood, not unless you are a person of "colour living in those lands".

In ancient times the prettiest native Filipinas usually the monarchy's had to either marry the invaders to maintain status, since Filipinos had there rights taken away from them in there own land, so to retain this they had to marry the invaders.
For those who didn't had to retract to the normal population to then live in shambles, so in other words the native beauty inevitably gets washed out by the actions of others. Some lines of people in the Philippines even vanished due to many factors.

There has been many pure Pinays such as Mutya Datul, Shamcey, Eva P. of this year, Janine, Kris Janson, Princess Camu, Precious Q., Janicel Lubina & etc. but either way did not win BPU or Miss Universe.
mind you a horde of people do hate on native Filipina women, so why are you even surprised they are not winning after the constant demolition jobs you have done? you get what you want right?
if people are deliberately forced to think highly of you then why do you question what you forced them to be? :O)
you get what you sow.

actually Filipinos don't mind if you want to create Miss Universe a mostly Caucasian affair because frankly there is more to life than pageants.
Pageants=Entertainment. that is all.

It's nice to see you again Natalie! The only real goddess in Misso, unlike the gay Nino Cleopatro who brainwashed his own brain in thinking that he is a woman 8-}

Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:20 am

@t Spitting Banana

Don't be so naive and gullible with everything depicted out there, remember how "non-Filipinos" mentioned nukes in Iraq?. LOL :O)

The information that you gave about Urduja is mainly based on an Arab Ibn Batutta, a "non-Filipinos" narrative of his experience which only gives a singular perspective.

It is so redundant talking to you since you are not open minded and since you prematurely concluded calling what I said bs.
while I could reason with you, but I see no need to elaborate things for you after the tone of language you have used.
It is fine with me if you believe a foreigners information on Filipinos over a Filipino because it is nothing new. .. :=p

@t otangzi

grow some balls and suck a pacifier >:) =;))
Natalie Mendoza
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Love
Hobbies/Interests: Jet SKi!

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:27 am

Stoichio wrote:
Natalie Mendoza wrote:

It's nice to see you again Natalie! The only real goddess in Misso, unlike the gay Nino Cleopatro who brainwashed his own brain in thinking that he is a woman 8-}

Hey babe

>:) >:) >:)

glad you still around and I hope you are doing well,
take care ka :-*
Natalie Mendoza

Postby otangzi » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:38 am

Natalie Mendoza wrote:@t Spitting Banana

Don't be so naive and gullible with everything depicted out there, remember how "non-Filipinos" mentioned nukes in Iraq?. LOL :O)

The information that you gave about Urduja is mainly based on an Arab Ibn Batutta, a "non-Filipinos" narrative of his experience which only gives a singular perspective.

It is so redundant talking to you since you are not open minded and since you prematurely concluded calling what I said bs.
while I could reason with you, but I see no need to elaborate things for you after the tone of language you have used.
It is fine with me if you believe a foreigners information on Filipinos over a Filipino because it is nothing new. .. :=p

@t otangzi

Grow your tiny inch of a D!ck first before I grow some balls and suck on a PBC.
SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
otangzi
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:14 pm

otangzi wrote:

@t otangzi

don't fret you wont be sucking nothing anyway nor would anything want you to .... don't be delusional =b

Natalie Mendoza

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:04 pm

You spewing lies and you want people to sing high praises of you ?
Historians and scholars of antiquity love the non Filipino Arab account you're trashing ... It makes it more reliable . Its independent , no bias , no hyping .
SPITTING BANANA
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 21 May 2008
Profession: =======
Hobbies/Interests: ==============

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:33 pm

NEW TESTIMONIALS!

Three Filipino Youngsters reflect on the twisted Filipino Standards of beauty which prefers halfies and white washed over real Filipino people and how it affected their childhood until this day: Very emotional.

[youtube]9WVRQFo9JmQ[/youtube]
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby Stoichio » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:12 pm

renegade wrote:So Alba Reyes is Nina Cleopatra?

This was also mentioned to me by a friend who is close to one of the Misso admins that Nina is one of PR's RU in the early 2000s. Either Alba Reyes or Cynthia Olavarria but my guess is that she is Alba. She talks a lot about whitewashing must be because she is black.

QUE BARBARIDAD!

What kind of armpit is that? Boricunts whitewash their skin, but they forget their armpits and asshol*s! =;)) =;)) =;))
Stoichio

Postby Stoichio » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:29 pm

Hayaan niyo lang mag-reasearch at magpost si Nino Cleopatro. Feeling naman niya binubuksan at binabasa mga pinopost niyang puro bunga ng pagiging bitter niya hahaha!

Stoichio

Postby Natalie Mendoza » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:00 pm

SPITTING BANANA wrote:You spewing lies and you want people to sing high praises of you ?
Historians and scholars of antiquity love the non Filipino Arab account you're trashing ... It makes it more reliable . Its independent , no bias , no hyping .

not everyone is looking for a praise, maybe it's something you deeply feel you need considering you emphasised it.. >:)
If I wanted praises I would be on this forum 24/7, create multiple accounts or praise Catorina on this thread like many others but no, neither do I need peoples validations to feel better about myself, for I rather have a dead fish praise me than you.

Neither am I the type of person who is bias and etc. because if I was I too should be a big fan of Catorina since she is Filipino and from Australia but I am not.

Lastly considering you are Filipino, based on the way you defend cat on this thread its not Independent, it's bias and it's hyping....considering that's the logic you have so don't give me this double standards.
What you say is more of depiction of yourself

But anyway whatever! act bias then act like you don't, act like non-filipinos are the epitome of truth or don't. I don't care :=p :-@ :-@ :-@
Natalie Mendoza

Postby Yuffie » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:11 pm

I don't really care about this war thread just dropping by to see my mum Natalie Mendoza! >=p It's been a while! Nice to see you posting again mum! :hx
Yuffie
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: ユフィ
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 2044
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Geek Goddess
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: video games, beauty pageants, women's volleyball
Message: Hone both your mind and character. Seek both knowledge and wisdom.

Postby HIMEROS » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:04 am

Natalie Mendoza wrote:Firstly Cat is not my bet this year at Bbpilipinas but I see why many people like her. Cat still is half native, unlike most contestants who will probably not even be even 1% native.

well lets be honest either luck or preference but mixed Filipina's have done better compared to native Filipinas.
All Miss Universe Philippines who won Miss Universe are considered mixed and not a native type of beauty.
Margie Moran is mixed
Gloria Diaz is mixed but probably only 1/4
Pia is mixed

But it's not surprising that Miss Universe carters to the owners and the audience which centres towards a Caucasian market, considering they own it which they have every right to do so, hence you have a heavy proliferation of there standard of beauty, mind you through social imperialism the Caucasian race have positioned themselves above others deliberately, forcibly or whatever, like for example what has happened in the Philippines, where you still have the residual affect of what has happened in the past and, a countries system which builds itself in glorifying and benefiting the mixed or foreigners, implemented by the forced impediment of the past.

Through the bloody past Filipinos know very little of themselves due to the forced erosion of it's history, culture and etc. where today people still use knowledge objectified by foreign ideology rather than the truth and where even the people itself know very little of it's culture other than the aesthetics of it.

Pageants are mainly a Caucasian field of women by blood, though with some variations but mostly are Caucasian, take for example Latin America where all there contestant are barely even native at all, Indians, Arabs, Northern Africans, North America and Europe, are considered Caucasian in blood too with very little difference in blood, not unless you are a person of "colour living in those lands".

In ancient times the prettiest native Filipinas usually the monarchy's had to either marry the invaders to maintain status, since Filipinos had there rights taken away from them in there own land, so to retain this they had to marry the invaders.
For those who didn't had to retract to the normal population to then live in shambles, so in other words the native beauty inevitably gets washed out by the actions of others. Some lines of people in the Philippines even vanished due to many factors.

There has been many pure Pinays such as Mutya Datul, Shamcey, Eva P. of this year, Janine, Kris Janson, Princess Camu, Precious Q., Janicel Lubina & etc. but either way did not win BPU or Miss Universe.
mind you a horde of people do hate on native Filipina women, so why are you even surprised they are not winning after the constant demolition jobs you have done? you get what you want right?
if people are deliberately forced to think highly of you then why do you question what you forced them to be? :O)
you get what you sow.

actually Filipinos don't mind if you want to create Miss Universe a mostly Caucasian affair because frankly there is more to life than pageants.
Pageants=Entertainment. that is all.

Very brief and precise explanation about Filipinos being culturally diverse. Indigenous Filipinos back then were stripped of their rights (very broad topic to be discussed in a single paragraph), hence having multi-cultural and multi-ethnic backgrounds. Even the ones you have mentioned that are deemed as "native Filipinas" have ounces of foreign blood or can be called "multi-racial" because of non-traceable lineage from multiple roots. From predominant genes down to the smallest percentage of "foreign" genes. So I don't get why they get so furious when we have halfies representing us when in fact, halfies have been in the Philippines and foreign blood in most of us' genes have been existent since time immemorial. Take a look at Singapore. One of the countries with the most diverse population in Asia. They have people with Asian and Caucasian ethnic backgrounds yet they don't get called out by certain people here. Why? Because they hate the Philippines and they are attacking us. Even the US imports players who have no "Native American" blood in them, they crown delegates who are of pure Asian ancestry. Heck even Puerto Rico crowned people who don't have Puerto Rican blood as their queens, so why the fuss? Why make it a thing or two about white-worshipping and all that. Although there are problems like that in the Philippines, they don't just happen here, they happen in the Easternmost part of Asia. Take a look at East to Southeast Asia, from Korea down to Indonesia, you'll see whitening products from the countries that are in the Eastern hemisphere as well. Thailand have tons of whitening products as well. Whitening products often always come from Thailand and Korea in East Asia. But even Caucasian people have tanning or darkening products. Why are we being singled out? Oh right, because it's an attack towards us. It's becoming racist now, to be honest. But it's kind of flattering as well because we're that big of a deal for certain people here to create a big foolery of themselves to try to bring us down. They haven't brought us down yet, and they will never do. They think they're right and are untainted saints, but they actually are just as stupid as they think we (Filipinos) are.

I've promised myself not to even post anything in this thread because I'm better than making a counter-attack. And I'm glad I never retaliated. At one point, I was done creating one filled with curse words, but I never proceeded with that idea because it's a waste of time. I just want to acknowledge what you have written and I just want to create a brief explanation on why we have many halfies here and why there's existence of whitening products here in ASIA, not just in the Philippines. I'm glad I'm not as stupid as some certain people here who proclaim that they know it all about us.
HIMEROS
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 13 Nov 2013
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Surf the net, read books, lone roadtrips.

Postby otangzi » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:49 am

Natalie Mendoza wrote:
otangzi wrote:

@t otangzi

don't fret you wont be sucking nothing anyway nor would anything want you to .... don't be delusional =b

Delusional is not applicable in this conversation just suck on winnie da pooh's nipple. =b >=p
otangzi

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:45 am

OMG
You're scatter brain with flight of ideas from some la la land .
First you lied saying that Phlippine monarchy in ancient time were forced to marry foreign invaders to maintain their social status ... Like geez, that's just a figment of your imagination taken from some dramatic telenovela .
No written history of such thing .
Historians have very little information about Philippine monarchy in ancient time .
Then got offended by my tone of language ... You're a liar . What ? You want praise from your lies ? Ha ha
Then you covered your lies with more lies saying Visayan princess blah blah blah ... When in reality Princess Urduja is not Visayan . She's from Pangasinan ( Luzon ) . That's just way off the chart . Visayas is far from Luzon .
Then you talk about nukes in Iraq ? ha ha
Now trying to do a switcharoo accusing me of wanting praise and at the same time glorifying yourself .
BTW ... I never defended Catriona on this thread .

You know what ?
You're boring and totally useless to chat with .
Bye
Bye
Last edited by SPITTING BANANA on Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
SPITTING BANANA

Postby onecoolday » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:38 am

This is a very emotional read. I was tearing up when I read this. How could a small island experience so much suffering?
The island is bankrupt, and a good number of its people are on welfare. Plus there was Hurricane Maria last year. And now racism is an issue there as well.
I somehow understand why a forumer from that island is venting his anger and frustration here in Missosology. Let us give that forumer a collective pity.

http://unspokenethnictruths.blogspot.com/2010/06/curious-case-of-racism-in-puerto-rico.html

The Curious Case of Racism In Puerto Rico
After living and working in PR for some years, I am still always perplexed when a friendly Puerto Rican brings up the issue of racism and how it does not exist in PR. Perhaps this is an attempt to try to portray PR in its best light, or it could be wishful thinking. Whatever the case, it could not be further from the truth.

So what accounts for this disconnect of whether PR is racist or not? I believe most PR have an overly simplistic notion of what constitutes racism. Sure, the KKK does not exist in PR, there is no history of lynching, and the mixed population of people get along relatively peacefully.

But what the Puerto Rican misses is that its variant of anti-black racism is WORSE than that of the US mainland. How could I say that, you ask? Well, racial discrimination is an everyday phenomenon in PR. This finally was brought to light by Reggaeton star Tego Calderon who hails from Loiza, PR, the town most associated with black Puerto Ricans. Calderon wrote that racism is worse in PR because it is universally denied.

This denial comes in the form of Black Puerto Ricans claiming there is no racism, yet they consider themselves white on self-identification forms. It comes in the form of Black Puerto Ricans claiming there is no racism, yet they usually do not even consider attending university in PR as it "is just not for them." It comes in the form of Black Puerto Ricans claiming there is no racism, yet they know that the highest paying professions and most lucrative jobs are reserved for "Los Finos," or the white elite Puerto Ricans.

One other fallacy in Puerto Rico is the "We are all Puerto Ricans, whatever our color so we have not racism here." This may be true, but most Americans consider themselves "all Americans" regardless of color, but that does not preclude the existence of racism there. The family of all Puerto Ricans still has a color caste system that treats people differently according to color, regardless of their status as a Puerto Rican.

Yet another fallacy from the island is "Puerto Ricans are not racist because most of us have some level of black blood." How ridiculous is that notion? Adolf Hitler is said to have Jewish ancestors, yet he was more anti-Jewish than any other person in history. Further, many white Americans have native American and even African blood, but that never stopped them from killing natives or discriminating against blacks over the years.

From a personal standpoint, a friend of mine came to Puerto Rico as a manager of a pretty big organization. His status as an African American was a bone of contention when he began instituting changes in an under-performing institution. He was resisted tooth and nail, falsely accused of managerial misconduct, and even stereotyped as creating fear in the office. After a tumultuous year, my friend had enough documented evidence to begin firing people and replacing them with high performers with integrity. But his ordeal of insubordination from a few subordinates was based on his skin color as most whites in PR could not handle a black person in a position of authority over them.

Finally, when a PR gentleman proudly boasted to me how PR has no racism, I asked him, "Could a black Puerto Rican ever be elected Governor of PR?" He thought for a moment, and said, "Probably not, I see your point."

So for all of the racist history of the US mainland, African Americans are well represented in the middle and upper classes, attend university in the thousands and increasingly obtain advanced degrees. They have multi-millionaires who are not associated with sports or entertainment, and even the current President of the USA is African American. In contrast, black PR languish in isolation on the island and they are shunned from partaking in the means of social mobility reserved for non-blacks there.

There is indeed racism in Puerto Rico, and it is high time to stop the charade down there. Having said that, black Puerto Ricans themselves have the onus of stopping the denial and starting the move to educate themselves and build institutions that increase their progress. Until that happens, they will remain the ridiculed demographic group that does not realize that the joke is on them.
onecoolday

Real Life Name/Nick: Halo
Profession: Freelancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:58 am

Wait a sec .
So what that Natalie Mendoza is saying is that ... she's a Catriona basher. Ha ha

1. Catriona was not her bet in this year's Binibining Pilipinas .
2. Those defending Catriona daw are bias and hyping her.

I don't look at the tag ... I look at the post .
I said ... "Something is wrong with this person. She's not normal . " ha ha

Anyway
Just saying lang naman .
Carry on .
I dont want to chat with her .
SPITTING BANANA

Postby otangzi » Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:59 am

SPITTING BANANA wrote:Wait a sec .
So what that Natalie Mendoza is saying is that ... she's a Catriona basher. Ha ha

1. Catriona was not her bet in this year's Binibining Pilipinas .
2. Those defending Catriona daw are bias and hyping her.

I don't look at the tag ... I look at the post .
I said ... "Something is wrong with this person. She's not normal . " ha ha

Anyway
Just saying lang naman .
Carry on .
I dont want to chat with her .

Diba alter acct mo din yung natalie? Para ka talagang shongee
otangzi

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:08 pm

The Beauty Expert clan is under the supervision of Granny . It's a very exclusive clan .
It's a prerequisite to bash Miss Philippines in order to get the Beauty Expert tag .
I don't belong to that clan and I hate that clan .

:%)) :%)) :%))

=;)) =;)) =;))

SPITTING BANANA

Postby otangzi » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:01 am

SPITTING BANANA wrote:The Beauty Expert clan is under the supervision of Granny . It's a very exclusive clan .
It's a prerequisite to bash Miss Philippines in order to get the Beauty Expert tag .

=;)) =;)) =;))

parang wala kang buhay outside misso.
otangzi

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:25 am

otangzi wrote:
SPITTING BANANA wrote:The Beauty Expert clan is under the supervision of Granny . It's a very exclusive clan .

=;)) =;)) =;))

parang wala kang buhay outside misso.

I was away for 2 years .
There are actually people here don't know who I am . Ha ha
Porke naka 2000 posts ako in a short period of time with my other account.. At andameng sinasabe ... Na Praning ka na .
Plus pa ... Effortless na sungalngal si Nina Cleopatra

I actually just came back late last year just casually posting .
Hindi naman ako umariba during the Binibini .
Only last week na hinataw ko yung alternick ko .. That's about it .
SPITTING BANANA

Re: A Filipino Scandal.....Part Two - Philippines and Race?m

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:30 am

Misso is actually boring .
Kaya nag muka akong humahataw .
I'm not even using a desk top ... Just using iPhone .
I'm not even posting gifs or fancy graphics .... Just you tube videos .
SPITTING BANANA

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:47 am

By Philippine standard ...'its pageant off season because Binibini is over .
I'm a member kasi of Le Chateau de Soucalembongerie .... Wala sa aming off season offseason .
Everyday is fun day for us .
Eh ako pa ...as brixlaw once said .. . Kaya kong kabugin ang any thread using the tip of my fingers .
Believe it or not ... What I'm doing is very tamed .
Just casually posting .
Very slow Lang talaga ang mga threads because it's pageant off season kaya I look like humahataw .

And what I said is true .
Sinampolan ko lang mga bashers dito including wings of night tinggil ...then I became a Le chateau member and i stayed in the Philippine section for years .
And like I said ... Wala naman ang mga haters dito ... First and foremost they are not Americans .
Eh wala naman ang mga yan . I would say only Titan has the American attitude but then again he's bumbay and does not have the American sense of humor . Not fun to chat with or even read his posts kasi puro pageants ang pinagsasabe . Pageants for me is just for entertainment ...I'm not a hardcore fanatic of pageants .
But even so I was a regular sa Phlippine section ...dito naman talaga ako sa General and Miss Universe sections kasi English . I became a lurker . But this is my home .

Im ranting because I have haters like Devorah rose , markita or even members of Le chateau ....Isama mo na admins of Misso ....na actually haven't seen my full capability as a Misso member ... They know me as a Philippine section regular .
Amerikano ako oy .
English sections are my home .
Kaya kong kaplogin kahit sinong herodes dito . I know the bashers here and their style .
I actually have a story to tell about a basher here ... Some other day na lang . This post is already long.

SPITTING BANANA

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:06 am

So yeah.
I may not be a super beki hardcore pageant fanatic .
But I know a thing or two about pageants .

Its the same thing in the Philippine section ... I don't know about pageants pero umikot ang mga pwet nyo .
Someone even said I became legendary there.
BTW ... Mga PWE kayo sa Philippine section ! Kinatay nyo ng kinatay yan ... Ayan naging super boring . Ha ha .
Buti nga senyo . Magtitigan kayo sa kaboringan dyan .
Dapat lang na parusahan kayo ng Misso stars dahil sila ang may hatak sa tao at taken for granted ... Ayun naglayasan .
PE ang gusto ng mga tao ha ? Asan ? Asan ang star power ng mga PE nyo ? Bat super boring ang Philippine section ? Ha ha .
PWE !
Bulok lahat ng PE nyo . Kahit ilagay nyo pa sa global announcement ang mga threads nyan hindi nyo maloloko ang mga tao ! Ha ha .
SPITTING BANANA

Postby kurara beauty chupana » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:13 am

onecoolday wrote:This is a very emotional read. I was tearing up when I read this. How could a small island experience so much suffering?
The island is bankrupt, and a good number of its people are on welfare. Plus there was Hurricane Maria last year. And now racism is an issue there as well.
I somehow understand why a forumer from that island is venting his anger and frustration here in Missosology. Let us give that forumer a collective pity.

http://unspokenethnictruths.blogspot.com/2010/06/curious-case-of-racism-in-puerto-rico.html

After living and working in PR for some years, I am still always perplexed when a friendly Puerto Rican brings up the issue of racism and how it does not exist in PR. Perhaps this is an attempt to try to portray PR in its best light, or it could be wishful thinking. Whatever the case, it could not be further from the truth.

So what accounts for this disconnect of whether PR is racist or not? I believe most PR have an overly simplistic notion of what constitutes racism. Sure, the KKK does not exist in PR, there is no history of lynching, and the mixed population of people get along relatively peacefully.

But what the Puerto Rican misses is that its variant of anti-black racism is WORSE than that of the US mainland. How could I say that, you ask? Well, racial discrimination is an everyday phenomenon in PR. This finally was brought to light by Reggaeton star Tego Calderon who hails from Loiza, PR, the town most associated with black Puerto Ricans. Calderon wrote that racism is worse in PR because it is universally denied.

This denial comes in the form of Black Puerto Ricans claiming there is no racism, yet they consider themselves white on self-identification forms. It comes in the form of Black Puerto Ricans claiming there is no racism, yet they usually do not even consider attending university in PR as it "is just not for them." It comes in the form of Black Puerto Ricans claiming there is no racism, yet they know that the highest paying professions and most lucrative jobs are reserved for "Los Finos," or the white elite Puerto Ricans.

One other fallacy in Puerto Rico is the "We are all Puerto Ricans, whatever our color so we have not racism here." This may be true, but most Americans consider themselves "all Americans" regardless of color, but that does not preclude the existence of racism there. The family of all Puerto Ricans still has a color caste system that treats people differently according to color, regardless of their status as a Puerto Rican.

Yet another fallacy from the island is "Puerto Ricans are not racist because most of us have some level of black blood." How ridiculous is that notion? Adolf Hitler is said to have Jewish ancestors, yet he was more anti-Jewish than any other person in history. Further, many white Americans have native American and even African blood, but that never stopped them from killing natives or discriminating against blacks over the years.

From a personal standpoint, a friend of mine came to Puerto Rico as a manager of a pretty big organization. His status as an African American was a bone of contention when he began instituting changes in an under-performing institution. He was resisted tooth and nail, falsely accused of managerial misconduct, and even stereotyped as creating fear in the office. After a tumultuous year, my friend had enough documented evidence to begin firing people and replacing them with high performers with integrity. But his ordeal of insubordination from a few subordinates was based on his skin color as most whites in PR could not handle a black person in a position of authority over them.

Finally, when a PR gentleman proudly boasted to me how PR has no racism, I asked him, "Could a black Puerto Rican ever be elected Governor of PR?" He thought for a moment, and said, "Probably not, I see your point."

So for all of the racist history of the US mainland, African Americans are well represented in the middle and upper classes, attend university in the thousands and increasingly obtain advanced degrees. They have multi-millionaires who are not associated with sports or entertainment, and even the current President of the USA is African American. In contrast, black PR languish in isolation on the island and they are shunned from partaking in the means of social mobility reserved for non-blacks there.

There is indeed racism in Puerto Rico, and it is high time to stop the charade down there. Having said that, black Puerto Ricans themselves have the onus of stopping the denial and starting the move to educate themselves and build institutions that increase their progress. Until that happens, they will remain the ridiculed demographic group that does not realize that the joke is on them.

Oh, this must be the reason why Negro people like Alba Reyes, Nina Cleopatra and Ian Sebastian feel insecure everytime there are around white people in Puerto Rico.

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :|
kurara beauty chupana
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: kurara
Date of Birth: 14 Feb 1985
Profession: model
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: collecting cute guys
Message: peke ilong, peke baba, peke boobs....di ba dapat natural?

Postby lingintexas » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:00 pm

kurara beauty chupana wrote:
onecoolday wrote:This is a very emotional read. I was tearing up when I read this. How could a small island experience so much suffering?

Oh, this must be the reason why Negro people like Alba Reyes, Nina Cleopatra and Ian Sebastian feel insecure everytime there are around white people in Puerto Rico.

Dont hurt that hamster darling lol. You worked really hard on that response did ya
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby kurara beauty chupana » Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:44 pm

lingintexas wrote:
kurara beauty chupana wrote:

Dont hurt that hamster darling lol. You worked really hard on that response did ya

So in Puerto Rico, you call negro people hamster?
kurara beauty chupana

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:28 pm

Negro people originated from African slaves brought to South America by whites .
They are not not native in the Caribbean , central and South America.
SPITTING BANANA

Postby Stoichio » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:36 pm

SPITTING BANANA wrote:Negro people originated from African slaves brought to South America by whites .

Well, until now, the black gay Nino is serving as a slave in a cheap apartelle in Rio Grande, Puerto Rico.

He is living what he is destined to be in this world.
Stoichio

Postby kurara beauty chupana » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:12 pm

SPITTING BANANA wrote:Negro people originated from African slaves brought to South America by whites .

Oh my God! Nina Cleo's ancestors were African slaves?

:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O
kurara beauty chupana

Postby SPITTING BANANA » Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:53 pm

Alba Reyes could very well be mixed negro , cannibal and what have you .

Negro is not an offensive word BTW .

Blacks don't mind to be called negro.
SPITTING BANANA

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe