Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel - Top 4

Image



  • 13

Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel - Top 4

Postby unbreakable » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:16 pm

    

Talleen Abu Hanna won Miss Trans israel in 2016 , Abu Hanna went on to win second place in the Miss Trans Star Internacional Beauty Pageant 2016 which was held in Barcelona on September 17th.



she also appeared in the eighth season of the Israeli edition of Big Brother.



Talleen announced that she will be competing in the upcoming Miss israel pageant










Last edited by unbreakable on Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
unbreakable
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 12340
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:26 am
Location: Israel
Country: Palestine (ps)
Reputation: 13730
Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: SDSDAD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano
Message: Never say Never

  • 14

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby firerprince » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:58 pm

Call me a bigot or what BUT I'm so against to this! =/
One of my biggest nightmare is to witness a Transgender in my favorite pageant - MISS UNIVERSE! =O/
Specially that Trump allowed this in MISS UNIVERSE since 2012's gaffu with Jenna Talackova >:<
...............
If she's really proud about her femininity via transexualism then there's an exclusive and celebrated pageant for them out there...why not compete there instead? Were on the fringe of loosing the essence of Beauty Pageants..1st there was the "Brain above beauty" doctrine (which is acceptable but cringey when shoved down to our throats) then there was this!
..............
Plus she's not that gorgeous! if she'll make it to Universe and robbed beautiful Israeli girls because of her cause then that's a double slap to my pageant-crazy soul :%(( :%(( :%((
Last edited by firerprince on Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
firerprince
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2466
Real Life Name/Nick: JCA
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: TVC model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball, billiards, arts
Message: Yeah Boy!

  • 8

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby Tsatsabi » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:25 pm

I support her. She's gorgeous! Transgender woman are real woman, and it would make for such an incredible statement if she gets to compete. IMG is all about being inclusive and with their confidently beautiful slogan, she would be an instant success for the brand!
User avatar
Tsatsabi
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 8788
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:19 am
Location: Puerto Rico
Country: Puerto Rico (pr)
Reputation: 8073
Real Life Name/Nick: Carolina
Date of Birth: 07 Jun 1987
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Freelancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Art & Photography

  • 2

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby firerprince » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:48 pm

Tsatsabi wrote:
I support her. She's gorgeous! Transgender woman are real woman, and it would make for such an incredible statement if she gets to compete. IMG is all about being inclusive and with their confidently beautiful slogan, she would be an instant success for the brand!


Question: What is the essence of being a woman?
Sushmita's Answer: "Just being a woman is God's gift that all of us must appreciate. The origin of a child is a mother, and is a woman. She shows a man what sharing, caring and loving is all about. That is the essence of a woman. "

Coming from the principle of a MISS UNIVERSE.
Image
User avatar
firerprince
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
 
Posts: 1811
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:23 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2466
Real Life Name/Nick: JCA
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: TVC model
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball, billiards, arts
Message: Yeah Boy!

  • 2

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby ambasing » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:30 pm

can she just join Miss Tiffany!!!S/He still looks like a man!!!

using the ladies wash room to pee is enough!!!
ambasing
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 3990
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:38 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2236
Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books
Message: Jesus is our refuge

  • 5

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby koji » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:36 pm

I am against this. Women pageants should be for REAL women. Just as MALE pageants are for real men (biologically speaking). And trans pageant are for trans, and the like.

This is a form of inclusivity, but can it also be the other way around? Likewise, we should honor at least what has nature gifted us. NOT THRU YOUR IMAGINED SELF!

I WONDER WHY WOMEN ARE NOT IN ARMS AGAINST THIS HORRIBLE CONCEPT. ~X(
koji
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 4438
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:13 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1176
Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant
Message: Write a message here

  • 5

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby mrgary » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:46 pm

Tsatsabi wrote:
I support her. She's gorgeous! Transgender woman are real woman, and it would make for such an incredible statement if she gets to compete. IMG is all about being inclusive and with their confidently beautiful slogan, she would be an instant success for the brand!


f**k that shit! I hope she won't be allowed to join the Miss Universe pageant because it is a slap to women all over the world. Who said that transgender women are real women??! I challenge you to take them off hormone injections and see if they're innately women. Were they born females? Absolutely not! Did they play with their shlongs to masturbate before they had them cut off? Yes! So your argument that they are REAL women isn't true. They are men, or gay men, confused about their identity and decided to become women to satisfy their desires to lead lives of being women. That is the truth!
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 1628
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 13

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby unbreakable » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:14 pm

ambasing wrote:can she just join Miss Tiffany!!!S/He still looks like a man!!!



She's more feminine than Miss earth :-D :-D
Image
User avatar
unbreakable
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 12340
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:26 am
Location: Israel
Country: Palestine (ps)
Reputation: 13730
Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: SDSDAD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano
Message: Never say Never

  • 1

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby pineal » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Gorgeous, she will be a frontrunner at Miss Universe
User avatar
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1259
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1518
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

  • 5

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby pineal » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:35 pm

firerprince wrote:
Tsatsabi wrote:
I support her. She's gorgeous! Transgender woman are real woman, and it would make for such an incredible statement if she gets to compete. IMG is all about being inclusive and with their confidently beautiful slogan, she would be an instant success for the brand!


Question: What is the essence of being a woman?
Sushmita's Answer: "Just being a woman is God's gift that all of us must appreciate. The origin of a child is a mother, and is a woman. She shows a man what sharing, caring and loving is all about. That is the essence of a woman. "

Coming from the principle of a MISS UNIVERSE.


Since then Sushmita has adopted two girls, SHE DID NOT GIVE BIRTH TO THEM. And that does not make her any less of a woman. This was a solid answer for an 18 year old, but Sushmita has learned much more since then, I hope that you do too.
Last edited by pineal on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1259
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1518
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

  • 3

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby ambasing » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:45 pm

unbreakable wrote:
ambasing wrote:can she just join Miss Tiffany!!!S/He still looks like a man!!!



She's more feminine than Miss earth :-D :-D


how could she be more feminine when she has adam's apple =;)) =;)) =;))

maybe you mean she's prettier than MESS Earth
ambasing
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 3990
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:38 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 2236
Real Life Name/Nick: Lester
Date of Birth: 11 Feb 1990
Gender: Male
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: reading books
Message: Jesus is our refuge

  • 1

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby pineal » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:48 pm

mrgary wrote:
Tsatsabi wrote:
I support her. She's gorgeous! Transgender woman are real woman, and it would make for such an incredible statement if she gets to compete. IMG is all about being inclusive and with their confidently beautiful slogan, she would be an instant success for the brand!


f**k that shit! I hope she won't be allowed to join the Miss Universe pageant because it is a slap to women all over the world. Who said that transgender women are real women??! I challenge you to take them off hormone injections and see if they're innately women. Were they born females? Absolutely not! Did they play with their shlongs to masturbate before they had them cut off? Yes! So your argument that they are REAL women isn't true. They are men, or gay men, confused about their identity and decided to become women to satisfy their desires to lead lives of being women. That is the truth!


How is it a slap to women all over the world? Who are you to say that they are not real women. You don't take medicine when you get sick, you should go off your meds and then try to function normally. Do your really think someone will have gender reassignment surgery because they were a tad bit confused, do you have any idea of how traumatic and painful it is. And one can deal with the pain of their own, but then there are whole bunch of people who deny their gender even after every surgery. Do you really think someone will choose to go through all this if they absolutely don't have to. I don't know from where you are sourcing your truth, but you need to read more on gender, sex and sexuality. There had been innumerable research on the subject by now. Let people live in their own truth.

User avatar
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1259
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1518
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

  • 8

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby Stoichio » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:10 pm

In Brazil, there is an excellent transgender volleyball player who wants to be part of their Superliga tournament, and all the players and even club teams are against it.


There is a pageant for transgender women. That is where she belongs...I don't hate her nor dislike her...but I don't like the idea of transgenders trying to be part of a beauty pageant dedicated for REAL AND TRUE WOMEN.



Excellent answers in 15 seconds.




The CAT on the RUNWAY!


User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 13868
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 13790
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 0

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby pineal » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:31 pm

It is very righteous and progressive of Israel to have her compete. There were times when people of a certain race reserved areas for themselves and told the "inferior" race to have their own separate thing, that has changed. Hopefully, someday soon this will too.
User avatar
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1259
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1518
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

  • 1

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby Stoichio » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:34 pm

pineal wrote:It is very righteous and progressive of Israel to have her compete. There were times when people of a certain race reserved areas for themselves and told the "inferior" race to have their own separate thing, that has changed. Hopefully, someday soon this will too.



It can happen someday,
But that doesn't mean it is RIGHT!

It is tantamount or worse than extreme plastic surgery just to be in a pageant.


Excellent answers in 15 seconds.




The CAT on the RUNWAY!


User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 13868
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 13790
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • -1

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby pineal » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:42 pm

Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:It is very righteous and progressive of Israel to have her compete. There were times when people of a certain race reserved areas for themselves and told the "inferior" race to have their own separate thing, that has changed. Hopefully, someday soon this will too.



It can happen someday,
But that doesn't mean it is RIGHT!

It is tantamount or worse than extreme plastic surgery just to be in a pageant.



Why do you think it's wrong, do you understand what Trans people go through
People don't get gender re-assignment surgery to look good, no one is looking inside their pants
User avatar
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1259
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1518
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

  • 0

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby sapient_101 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:48 pm

Beautiful! I fully support her journey to Miss Israel and Miss Universe.
sapient_101
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 1842
Joined: Fri May 08, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: Canada
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 1104
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1982
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: -
Hobbies/Interests: books... movies...
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby leovargas » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:52 pm

Wow, it's so sad to read these transphobics comments. She's gorgeous and it's RIGHT that she's able to compete because she's a WOMAN, it doesn't matter if she was born man or woman, now she's a woman, and a really beautiful woman. :hx
TEAM BRAZIL - UNIVERSE

2011 PRISCILA 2nd RU
2012 GABRIELA 4th RU
2013 JAKELYNE 4th RU
2014 MELISSA TOP 15
2015 MARTHINA TOP 15
2016 RAÍSSA TOP 13
2017 MONALYSA TOP 10
User avatar
leovargas
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 331
Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:39 am
Country: Brazil (br)
Reputation: 245
Real Life Name/Nick: Leonardo Vargas
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1992
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Lawyer
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants
Message: Write a message here

  • 2

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby ManMeat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:56 pm

firerprince wrote:
Tsatsabi wrote:
I support her. She's gorgeous! Transgender woman are real woman, and it would make for such an incredible statement if she gets to compete. IMG is all about being inclusive and with their confidently beautiful slogan, she would be an instant success for the brand!


Question: What is the essence of being a woman?
Sushmita's Answer: "Just being a woman is God's gift that all of us must appreciate. The origin of a child is a mother, and is a woman. She shows a man what sharing, caring and loving is all about. That is the essence of a woman. "

Coming from the principle of a MISS UNIVERSE.


She is Miss Universe 1994 winner and it's 2018 gurl
Last edited by ManMeat on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 8195
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 pm
Location: Your foreskin & pec cleavage
Country: Korea, Republic of (kr)
Reputation: 8983
Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Intact Salami smuggler
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Let me bury my face in your pec cleavage
Message: Atomik is Lesbian

  • 3

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby micoexpress5 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:56 pm

Does a person's DNA prove gender?
Like if a person has a sex change operation, wouldn't the person's DNA still give away what he/she originally was???
>>>>>
Yes, human have 23 sets of chromosomes in their DNA and cells and the 23rd set is the sex chromosome. you either have an XY if your a boy or XX if your a girl. No changing that through hormones or surgery. DNA can differentiate real man or woman.
>>>>>
If people want to have sex change that’s their decision, DNA can’t be changed as a matter of fact >>>>as long as they are happy >>
micoexpress5
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2394
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 10:56 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 1064
Real Life Name/Nick: Mikobe
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: NP
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Movies/Swimming/Tennis
Message: Live Love Laugh and kiss !!!!

  • 4

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby ManMeat » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:01 pm

I used to against Trans women to compete for Miss Universe but I changed my mind.
Born as male isn't their fault.

If they are feminine enough, if they underwent Sex reassignment surgery, that isn't the issue for me.

Look what we wrote about Canada's Miss Universe 2012 representative.
When Sahar injured, Adwoa replaced Sahar and she wasn't that feminine enough.
And so many people said "Oh f**k, Jenna is better than Adwoa"

So I'm okay with feminine transgender to compete Miss Universe
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 8195
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:57 pm
Location: Your foreskin & pec cleavage
Country: Korea, Republic of (kr)
Reputation: 8983
Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Intact Salami smuggler
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Let me bury my face in your pec cleavage
Message: Atomik is Lesbian

  • 3

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby pineal » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:02 pm

micoexpress5 wrote:Does a person's DNA prove gender?
Like if a person has a sex change operation, wouldn't the person's DNA still give away what he/she originally was???
>>>>>
Yes, human have 23 sets of chromosomes in their DNA and cells and the 23rd set is the sex chromosome. you either have an XY if your a boy or XX if your a girl. No changing that through hormones or surgery. DNA can differentiate real man or woman.
>>>>>
If people want to have sex change that’s their decision, DNA can’t be changed as a matter of fact >>>>as long as they are happy >>


Sex and Gender are two different concepts. Sometimes, a person's genetically assigned sex does not line up with their gender identity.
User avatar
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1259
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1518
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

  • 2

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby Stoichio » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:11 pm

pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:It is very righteous and progressive of Israel to have her compete. There were times when people of a certain race reserved areas for themselves and told the "inferior" race to have their own separate thing, that has changed. Hopefully, someday soon this will too.



It can happen someday,
But that doesn't mean it is RIGHT!

It is tantamount or worse than extreme plastic surgery just to be in a pageant.



Why do you think it's wrong, do you understand what Trans people go through
People don't get gender re-assignment surgery to look good, no one is looking inside their pants



Girl, you don't get it!
I respect transgender people who still respects events that are dedicated to women.

AGAIN, there are pageants for transgender females!
That is where she should compete. Not in Miss Universe nor Miss World.

I am sure, even her fellow transgenders would raise their eyebrows on her for pushing the button too far!

Imagine Rohit Kandelwal undergoing gender transplant and join Miss India just so he can compete in Miss Universe or MW. Do you get it now???


Excellent answers in 15 seconds.




The CAT on the RUNWAY!


User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 13868
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 13790
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 4

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby Stoichio » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:20 pm

Many transgender females opted to do gender change just so they can participate pageants dedicated for transgender females. And there is nothing wrong with that,
in fact, that is RIGHT! They still recognize the ORDER of things in the world.


Those who underwent sex change or opted to become transgender just so they can join pageants dedicated for TRUE WOMEN from birth clearly have psychological issues.




Excellent answers in 15 seconds.




The CAT on the RUNWAY!


User avatar
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 13868
Joined: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:21 am
Location: Metro Manila
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 13790
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping
Message: God speed Misso!

  • 2

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby pitbull » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:31 pm

Correct me if I am wrong but in Israel, the winner is sent to Miss World right? Therefore, if she wins, she would be sent to Miss World rather than Miss Universe.

Anyways, she is a gorgeous girl I just need to see some interviews in order to make my mind

User avatar
pitbull
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 2094
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:24 am
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 4442
Real Life Name/Nick: Robbie!!!!!
Date of Birth: 24 Aug 1996
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Nothing
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe
Message: Hello!!! If You want to get to know me better, don't be afraid to PM me

  • 3

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby mrgary » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:53 pm

unbreakable wrote:
ambasing wrote:can she just join Miss Tiffany!!!S/He still looks like a man!!!



She's more feminine than Miss earth :-D :-D


Correction: This Arab dude is more CALCULATEDLY feminine than Miss Earth because he grew up to be gay and not as a natural born female. At least, Karen is 100% natural female!
Last edited by mrgary on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 1628
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 1

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby mrgary » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:55 pm

Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
pineal wrote:It is very righteous and progressive of Israel to have her compete. There were times when people of a certain race reserved areas for themselves and told the "inferior" race to have their own separate thing, that has changed. Hopefully, someday soon this will too.



It can happen someday,
But that doesn't mean it is RIGHT!

It is tantamount or worse than extreme plastic surgery just to be in a pageant.



Why do you think it's wrong, do you understand what Trans people go through
People don't get gender re-assignment surgery to look good, no one is looking inside their pants



Girl, you don't get it!
I respect transgender people who still respects events that are dedicated to women.

AGAIN, there are pageants for transgender females!
That is where she should compete. Not in Miss Universe nor Miss World.

I am sure, even her fellow transgenders would raise their eyebrows on her for pushing the button too far!

Imagine Rohit Kandelwal undergoing gender transplant and join Miss India just so he can compete in Miss Universe or MW. Do you get it now???



I totally concur with your argument. Transgender women must compete in transgender pageants and not in female pageants. The nerve of these dudes!
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 1628
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 5

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby IanC062 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:12 pm

unbreakable wrote:
ambasing wrote:can she just join Miss Tiffany!!!S/He still looks like a man!!!



She's more feminine than Miss earth :-D :-D


:%)) :%)) :%))
BOOM !

Anyways, back to the topic...best of luck to her.
She has a stunning face.

I cringe to admit this but I used to be against transgenders entering pageants. Now, I can't believe I used to think that way.
They go through so much. Who are any of us to deny them this right ?
Image
Image
User avatar
IanC062
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
 
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:23 pm
Country: Ireland (ie)
Reputation: 3688
Real Life Name/Nick: Ian
Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1991
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Customer Service Advisor
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Films, music, reading, jogging, politics.
Message: Irish Ambassador since 28/08/2015

  • 2

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby mrgary » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:34 pm

pineal wrote:
mrgary wrote:
Tsatsabi wrote:
I support her. She's gorgeous! Transgender woman are real woman, and it would make for such an incredible statement if she gets to compete. IMG is all about being inclusive and with their confidently beautiful slogan, she would be an instant success for the brand!


f**k that shit! I hope she won't be allowed to join the Miss Universe pageant because it is a slap to women all over the world. Who said that transgender women are real women??! I challenge you to take them off hormone injections and see if they're innately women. Were they born females? Absolutely not! Did they play with their shlongs to masturbate before they had them cut off? Yes! So your argument that they are REAL women isn't true. They are men, or gay men, confused about their identity and decided to become women to satisfy their desires to lead lives of being women. That is the truth!


How is it a slap to women all over the world? Who are you to say that they are not real women. You don't take medicine when you get sick, you should go off your meds and then try to function normally. Do your really think someone will have gender reassignment surgery because they were a tad bit confused, do you have any idea of how traumatic and painful it is. And one can deal with the pain of their own, but then there are whole bunch of people who deny their gender even after every surgery. Do you really think someone will choose to go through all this if they absolutely don't have to. I don't know from where you are sourcing your truth, but you need to read more on gender, sex and sexuality. There had been innumerable research on the subject by now. Let people live in their own truth.



I based my truth from the Word of God . . . the Bible, the source of all truths. Plain and simple. God did not make Adam become a woman. Instead, He created a woman for Adam so he will have company. I do not give a rat's ass about innumerable research on transgenders and whatnot. Life is so simple and basic. We all need to go back to basic. Transgender women are not women. They are DUDES! Plain and simple! No matter how much make-up they put on, or how many gender re-assignments they have to undergo, the fact still remains that they were born male and not female which means that they are NOT natural born women; therefore, they are fake women!
User avatar
mrgary
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:07 pm
Location: New York, USA
Country: Canada (ca)
Reputation: 1628
Date of Birth: 15 May 1969
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Businessman
Hobbies/Interests: Piano-playing, Blogging, Traveling
Message: "Veni, vidi, vici." - Julius Caesar; 47 B.C.

  • 0

Re: Arab Transgender to Compete in Miss Israel

Postby pineal » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:47 pm

mrgary wrote:
pineal wrote:
mrgary wrote:
Tsatsabi wrote:
I support her. She's gorgeous! Transgender woman are real woman, and it would make for such an incredible statement if she gets to compete. IMG is all about being inclusive and with their confidently beautiful slogan, she would be an instant success for the brand!


f**k that shit! I hope she won't be allowed to join the Miss Universe pageant because it is a slap to women all over the world. Who said that transgender women are real women??! I challenge you to take them off hormone injections and see if they're innately women. Were they born females? Absolutely not! Did they play with their shlongs to masturbate before they had them cut off? Yes! So your argument that they are REAL women isn't true. They are men, or gay men, confused about their identity and decided to become women to satisfy their desires to lead lives of being women. That is the truth!


How is it a slap to women all over the world? Who are you to say that they are not real women. You don't take medicine when you get sick, you should go off your meds and then try to function normally. Do your really think someone will have gender reassignment surgery because they were a tad bit confused, do you have any idea of how traumatic and painful it is. And one can deal with the pain of their own, but then there are whole bunch of people who deny their gender even after every surgery. Do you really think someone will choose to go through all this if they absolutely don't have to. I don't know from where you are sourcing your truth, but you need to read more on gender, sex and sexuality. There hadbeen innumerable research on the subject by now. Let people live in their own truth.



I based my truth from the Word of God . . . the Bible, the source of all truths. Plain and simple. God did not make Adam become a woman. Instead, He created a woman for Adam so he will have company. I do not give a rat's ass about innumerable research on transgenders and whatnot. Life is so simple and basic. We all need to go back to basic. Transgender women are not women. They are DUDES! Plain and simple! No matter how much make-up they put on, or how many gender re-assignments they have to undergo, the fact still remains that they were born male and not female which means that they are NOT natural born women; therefore, they are fake women!


Bible says a great many things which people conveniently ignore like "Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material (Leviticus 19:19)", but no one ever said that do not use the brain that God gave you
User avatar
pineal
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1259
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 pm
Country: India (in)
Reputation: 1518
Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech
Message: les oiseaux gazouillent

Next

Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AdulaWak, agimeDiz, aleo, Apposotly, AttyLonsam, Brighter, carlo0227, CerDweta, Chris HabibMaalouf, Dwereefat, FeellanuB, firerprince, girliegirl, guwapo, Inciltnect, jaygon, jenhoutt, jhunz23, jrbluer, juankbb, kamrin18, kdeon_Malansa, kenjsyama, lesham, Liepmype, Light2731, loydi21, Meichan, Missus, Mizdiorry, molecula, NahKnony, NhokShjn, nychapee, owen, pinkbob, ranlec, samir215, spm_2009@yahoo.com, SuperJay69, tatiana_leteasha, taurus1872, tedgehergy, The Duchess, Toad, Wamattaf, WelisdeyCise, wilsonboy and 10458 guests

Putera Indonesia


© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Miss Supermodel Worldwide
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Man of the Year
Man of the World World Beauty Queen Man of the Year


contact us to advertise with missosology
Reputation System ©'