Miss Belgium 2018 BBC interview about RACISM

Re: Miss Belgium 2018 BBC interview about RACISM

Postby The Duchess » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:02 pm

IanC062 wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
rockondude wrote:Europeans are White so i don't blame the native population for feeling unrepresented. I mean she not even half white. Plus she is plain

This is true...100 years ago.

Europe now is far more diverse than people realise. Yes, Belgium may have a majority white population, like other European nations, but there is a significant minority of Belgians who are not white and may be the children or grandchildren of migrants. They deserve to be given the same opportunities as any blue eyed, white Belgian. Just look at Romelu Lukaku.

The Prime Minister of Ireland, my own head of government, is half Indian. Europe is changing. In 20 years times, I will wager we will have far more representatives in every industry who are not ethnically European. People who are bothered by that are a dyineed.

You guys are known to be traitors to globalist and far left extremist. So i an not surprise by you selling out your own people so bankers can use those refugees to make the government take huge loans in the name of tolerance and multiculturalism. The UN is destroying Europe slowly turning them into slaves to debts. Just look at this pinoys they have no love for the country that they immigrated to there only concern is the Philippines

1) It is her birthright as a Belgan woman to participate in any pageant to represent her country. It doesn't matter her race.

2) Even if a country is majority white, asian or black it is extremely racist not to accept a minority to be represented in your pageant. A biracial dark skinned woman won Miss Japan, there was an issue. Mariana won in Puerto Rico and it was an issue for a while too for being blonde. Rima Fakih won Miss USA and there was a riot cause she is a middle eastern Muslim. Now an asian woman wins Miss Belguim and its an issue because she is not white. Cry me a fucking river, very few countries are 100% one race; so unless you are one of them one race does not and cannot reprensent you only.

Last edited by The Duchess on Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby The Duchess » Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:12 pm

keyss wrote:This hypocrisy makes me cringe. Its like everyone is allowed to be proud of their country/culture/accomplishments/appearance except white people. Oh no! You're racist! How dare you? No wonder nationalism is on the rise in Europe.

If this girl won Miss Philippines, she would get torn to shreds by the the Filipinos and you know it. But because she won in a tiny European country its all of a sudden different? She would still look cross-eyed on both continents. 8-} There were much better options for the crown and that's a fact and very simple math.

P.S. I hate it when white latinas are chosen to represent Bolivia too in case someone reads this and thinks I'm a white supremacist or something. :|

It's not about if she is pretty or not that is irrevelant to the fact that people are having an issue with the fact that she is an asian Belgian woman representing BELGUIM. It is her right and minorities are allowed to be represented too, and the majority of those comments have an issue ONLY with who she is racially speaking. THAT is racist.

Latinas come in all shades and feautures and YES more shades do need to be represented. But when you have people like Desiree at Miss Universe who do has a history of choosing the same prototype of girl, you have an issue. For example, Puertorricans come in so many mixes it sometimes boggles my mind. Best way to find out is to go to a college here and see everyone. And in the rest of the pageants I have seen more variety in our representatives in Miss Universe.
The Duchess

Postby rockondude » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:41 am

The Duchess wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
rockondude wrote:Europeans are White so i don't blame the native population for feeling unrepresented. I mean she not even half white. Plus she is plain

Europe now is far more diverse than people realise. Yes, Belgium may have a majority white population, like other European nations, but there is a significant minority of Belgians who are not white and may be the children or grandchildren of migrants. They deserve to be given the same opportunities as any blue eyed, white Belgian. Just look at Romelu Lukaku.

The Prime Minister of Ireland, my own head of government, is half Indian. Europe is changing. In 20 years times, I will wager we will have far more representatives in every industry who are not ethnically European. People who are bothered by that are a dyineed.

You guys are known to be traitors to globalist and far left extremist. So i an not surprise by you selling out your own people so bankers can use those refugees to make the government take huge loans in the name of tolerance and multiculturalism. The UN is destroying Europe slowly turning them into slaves to debts. Just look at this pinoys they have no love for the country that they immigrated to there only concern is the Philippines

1) It is her birthright as a Belgan woman to participate in any pageant to represent her country. It doesn't matter her race.

2) Even if a country is majority white, asian or black it is extremely racist not to accept a minority to be represented in your pageant. A biracial dark skinned woman won Miss Japan, there was an issue. Mariana won in Puerto Rico and it was an issue for a while too for being blonde. Rima Fakih won Miss USA and there was a riot cause she is a middle eastern Muslim. Now an asian woman wins Miss Belguim and its an issue because she is not white. Cry me a fucking river, very few countries are 100% one race; so unless you are one of them one race does not and cannot reprensent you only.

Here comes the SJW virtue signal progressive. She is not a Belgian women she is an immigrant who 99% of the population can relate to plus she is ugly. Multiculturalism is a failure
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby The Duchess » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:07 am

rockondude wrote:
The Duchess wrote:[font=Tahoma]
IanC062 wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
rockondude wrote:[color=#0000BF][size=150]Europeans are White so i don't blame the native population for feeling unrepresented. I mean she not even half white. Plus she is plain

[b]

Here comes the SJW virtue signal progressive. She is not a Belgian women she is an immigrant who 99% of the population can relate to plus she is ugly. Multiculturalism is a failure

You can give me all the down votes you want it doesn't change the face that she was born in Antwerp the same year I was so yeah, that's makes her pretty Belgian I would say. Her parents are immigrants, she is a Belgian of Asian decent; and I can bet you there are Europeans of Asian descent who also have the right to be represented in an international stage. Prohibiting someone from representing your country or saying she cannot or she shouldn't because of the color of her race or her ethnicity it's discrimination, doesn't matter how you look at it. By that logic only White girls should win the Miss USA because more than half the country is white and the majority of Europe because the majority are whites. Well then again the first black Miss USA was in the 90's like the first black Miss Venezuela; which is mindblogging. Miss Japan got dragged through the mud because she was half japanese and half African American, BEING BORN in Japan and sorry but that shit is not okay. So these minorities need to be represented in international pageantry because again VERY few countries are 100% "pure" of whatever ethnicity or race; and its mainly islands that fall into this description.

IF she was an immigrant then again we bring the issue of girls like Bodine Koehler, Rima Fakih, Natalie Glebova, Marite Ozers, Maria Remeyi, Laura Martinez, Nana Meriwhether or Sahar Biniaz participating in pageants in countries that they were not born. If Miss Belguim was an immigrant means she had to become a citizen to participate ergo she is completely in the clear to represent the country she desires. She represents a portion of people that find a country that wasn't their birthplace as their own; why not represent them too?

Also it is very good and smart for a country to send diverse girls if they can, mainly because why would you want to see the same prototype every single year in pageants unless they literally lack the diversity. One thing I love about my island is that we walk everywhere and we see hundreds of combinations physically speaking, our blood is as mixed as they come. And that's no poetic bullshit, it is just refreshing as hell to see something different.[/b][/size][/color][/font]
The Duchess

Postby Stoichio » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:21 pm

rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:

Did you know that there are many Americans/western people who leave their country and work in other countries like in Middle East and Asia (yes Asia including PH), I had American and European colleagues in my previous company in the Philippines who preferred to work there) because they get higher pay than in their home country???

It's either you are PURE IGNORANT or you don't have an ounce of opportunity to work and get higher pay outside PR because you have low educational attainment or worse, uneducated.
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby Stoichio » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:35 pm

The Duchess wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
rockondude wrote:[color=#0000BF][size=150]Europeans are White so i don't blame the native population for feeling unrepresented. I mean she not even half white. Plus she is plain

[b]

You can give me all the down votes you want it doesn't change the face that she was born in Antwerp the same year I was so yeah, that's makes her pretty Belgian I would say. Her parents are immigrants, she is a Belgian of Asian decent; and I can bet you there are Europeans of Asian descent who also have the right to be represented in an international stage. Prohibiting someone from representing your country or saying she cannot or she shouldn't because of the color of her race or her ethnicity it's discrimination, doesn't matter how you look at it. By that logic only White girls should win the Miss USA because more than half the country is white and the majority of Europe because the majority are whites. Well then again the first black Miss USA was in the 90's like the first black Miss Venezuela; which is mindblogging. Miss Japan got dragged through the mud because she was half japanese and half African American, BEING BORN in Japan and sorry but that shit is not okay. So these minorities need to be represented in international pageantry because again VERY few countries are 100% "pure" of whatever ethnicity or race; and its mainly islands that fall into this description.

IF she was an immigrant then again we bring the issue of girls like Bodine Koehler, Rima Fakih, Natalie Glebova, Marite Ozers, Maria Remeyi, Laura Martinez, Nana Meriwhether or Sahar Biniaz participating in pageants in countries that they were not born. If Miss Belguim was an immigrant means she had to become a citizen to participate ergo she is completely in the clear to represent the country she desires. She represents a portion of people that find a country that wasn't their birthplace as their own; why not represent them too?

Also it is very good and smart for a country to send diverse girls if they can, mainly because why would you want to see the same prototype every single year in pageants unless they literally lack the diversity. One thing I love about my island is that we walk everywhere and we see hundreds of combinations physically speaking, our blood is as mixed as they come. And that's no poetic bullshit, it is just refreshing as hell to see something different.[/b][/size][/color][/font]

He is just making this a media circus because of the fact that the winner is Filipino, dear. If the winner happened to be a woman from Fiji or Bhutan, he won't give a damn.

These basics has forgotten that most Miss USA winners are not American. Olivia Culpo is Italian,
Brooke Lee is no way an white American, Chelsi Smith belongs to an ethnicity who was once a slave in the US. All 3 won Miss Universe.

So what did this gay say when Yitish Aynaw represented Israel or Lola Odusaga represebted Finland??? Empty cans are noisy, really.
Stoichio

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby rockondude » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:56 pm

The Duchess wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:

[b]

Those arguments are doll and stupid america is very different then other countries. America is fundamentally compose of immigrants. So don't try to compare Belgian to the united States. A European is something very specific, its a white person that is there identity by definition an Arab or any other race that there is an immigrant and should not be able to represent that ethnic group because they simply can't.

Whites are the most diverse ethnic group in the world they look very different so that so call strategy thing you are talking about is bullshit

There also the problem of minorities going to other countries and imminently wanting special treatment and then creating groups to destroy the civilization from inside like for example in the United States La RAZA. Those groups then start to accuse the local population of racism and all they wan't is power

No country should be taking in immigrants in large quantities just look at what happening in Sweden the crime rate i now 13 times higher due to those lovely immigrants

The girl by definition is not Belgian she is Asian and should not be won this. This is just leftist wanting to let the minority ugly girl win out of pity is actually sad.

Bankers pushing multiculturalism so countries get drag by a bunch of immigrant that will never assimilate and any cause problems for the state
rockondude

Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:13 pm

I actually find her very pretty. It's quite ironic that this girl looks more Filipina than the latest White Washed representatives from the Philippines. It speaks volumes.
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:55 pm

White women win Miss South Africa and even go on to winning international pageants and that's okay, but its an issue when an Asian wins Miss Belgium. I don't want to go into whether she's beautiful enough to represent a country in an international pageant or not that's a separate issue & many seem to think not, but was the judging panel comprised of Belgians? If so than Belgians chose her to represent their country. She was also born and raised in Belgium so there shouldn't be an issue.
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby The Duchess » Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:59 pm

rockondude wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:

[b]

Those arguments are doll and stupid america is very different then other countries. America is fundamentally compose of immigrants. So don't try to compare Belgian to the united States. A European is something very specific, its a white person that is there identity by definition an Arab or any other race that there is an immigrant and should not be able to represent that ethnic group because they simply can't.

Whites are the most diverse ethnic group in the world they look very different so that so call strategy thing you are talking about is bullshit

There also the problem of minorities going to other countries and imminently wanting special treatment and then creating groups to destroy the civilization from inside like for example in the United States La RAZA. Those groups then start to accuse the local population of racism and all they wan't is power

No country should be taking in immigrants in large quantities just look at what happening in Sweden the crime rate i now 13 times higher due to those lovely immigrants

The girl by definition is not Belgian she is Asian and should not be won this. This is just leftist wanting to let the minority ugly girl win out of pity is actually sad.

Bankers pushing multiculturalism so countries get drag by a bunch of immigrant that will never assimilate and any cause problems for the state

She was born in Belgium! How does that not make her a Belgian woman? She was born and raised in Belgium! She can represent her country in whatever pageant she wants because she is there. So idk a girl with Spanish, Chinese, African, Vietnamese or English parents born in Puerto Rico cannot represent us? She is a Puertorrican with whatever decent.

I didnt say all white people look the same, I said that all countries participating in pageant should be smart and send diferrent looking girls from all the shades and backgrounds they have in their country. It is refreshing.

Whatever issue you have with inmigrants has nothing to do with the fact that this girl has all the right to represent her country and asian europeans. And that she is getting racist bullshit just because she is an asian decent european.
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:02 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:White women win Miss South Africa and even go on to winning international pageants and that's okay, but its an issue when an Asian wins Miss Belgium. I don't want to go into whether she's beautiful enough to represent a country in an international pageant or not that's a separate issue & many seem to think not, but was the judging panel comprised of Belgians? If so than Belgians chose her to represent their country. She was also born and raised in Belgium so there shouldn't be an issue.

Thank You! But remember we gotta keep the prototypes *rolls eyes*
The Duchess

Postby rockondude » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:09 pm

The Duchess wrote:
rockondude wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:

[b]

She was born in Belgium! How does that not make her a Belgian woman? She was born and raised in Belgium! She can represent her country in whatever pageant she wants because she is there. So idk a girl with Spanish, Chinese, African, Vietnamese or English parents born in Puerto Rico cannot represent us? She is a Puertorrican with whatever decent.

I didnt say all white people look the same, I said that all countries participating in pageant should be smart and send diferrent looking girls from all the shades and backgrounds they have in their country. It is refreshing.

Whatever issue you have with inmigrants has nothing to do with the fact that this girl has all the right to represent her country and asian europeans. And that she is getting racist bullshit just because she is an asian decent european.

You are been dishonest in your arguments, Puerto Rico is a multiracial country we are not a race of people so comparing Puerto Rico to Belgium is dishonest. Calling people racist because they don't wan't an immigrant who looks nothing like the local population to represent them is bigoted. I agree with them this girl should not even be able to participate she is not a European and is not even mix either. This girl is what happens when you let crazy progressives run things.
rockondude

Postby rockondude » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:14 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:White women win Miss South Africa and even go on to winning international pageants and that's okay, but its an issue when an Asian wins Miss Belgium. I don't want to go into whether she's beautiful enough to represent a country in an international pageant or not that's a separate issue & many seem to think not, but was the judging panel comprised of Belgians? If so than Belgians chose her to represent their country. She was also born and raised in Belgium so there shouldn't be an issue.

South Africa was build by whites people SO a white representative is actually more logical then a black women. By the way this girl might be the last white Miss South Africa due to Africans talking openly about killing all the white population in that nation.
rockondude

Postby The Duchess » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:25 pm

rockondude wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
rockondude wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:

[b]

You are been dishonest in your arguments, Puerto Rico is a multiracial country we are not a race of people so comparing Puerto Rico to Belgium is dishonest. Calling people racist because they don't wan't an immigrant who looks nothing like the local population to represent them is bigoted. I agree with them this girl should not even be able to participate she is not a European and is not even mix either. This girl is what happens when you let crazy progressives run things.

You do understand she was actually born in Belguim right? She wasn't born in the Philippines or any Asian country for that matter, she was born in Europe. The qualifications for the majority of the national pageants in Miss Universe are that the girl has to either be born in the country or be a resident. Here you need to be like a 10year resident atleast. This girl was born in the country she is representing, this is a non issue.

It is racist if the only issue with her crowning is the fact that she is not white. Just like it would be if a white girl represented idk Rwanda and people attacked her for being white.
The Duchess

Postby rockondude » Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:34 pm

The Duchess wrote:
rockondude wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
rockondude wrote:
The Duchess wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
rockondude wrote:
IanC062 wrote:

[b]

You do understand she was actually born in Belguim right? She wasn't born in the Philippines or any Asian country for that matter, she was born in Europe. The qualifications for the majority of the national pageants in Miss Universe are that the girl has to either be born in the country or be a resident. Here you need to be like a 10year resident atleast. This girl was born in the country she is representing, this is a non issue.

It is racist if the only issue with her crowning is the fact that she is not white. Just like it would be if a white girl represented idk Rwanda and people attacked her for being white.

The issue at hand is not was she born there or not the issue is the native population who are the majority those not fell represented by an immigrant so they complain. in response to this you have a bunch of people talking badly about them and calling them racist. The complains of those people are legitimate this girl is not European and the local population have the right to complain. she is not white so she doesn't represent then WHITE identity of the nation who like i said previously are not america. Europe has a white identity and a history.
rockondude

Postby Beta » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:33 pm

HIMEROS wrote:
UNO - God of Beauty wrote:
Stoichio wrote:

I can't believe those people in that comment screenshot that it isn't racism @-) .

It is like saying 90% of Miss USA's since 1952 were not deserving of the USA sash because they were not native Americans. LOL at these people.

And almost wiped out all their natives! Same in Australia. Hahaha
These people who left UK and settled in the New World and in Australia are now claiming to be the owners of these lands.

This is what I'm talking about. Yet many people here are so butt hurt here about Philippines having halfies as representatives when there were US reps that aren't even Native Americans. 8-} Take note, the country of the one (aka NINA) who pioneers the "anti whitewashing" movement here towards the Philippines, have people of mixed ancestry too. Some don't even have direct native blood from their land's ancestors, but of mixed European blood. =;))

Well in the first place, Ninaninny is a certified idiot who doesn't know what he/she/it is talking about 99.9999% of the time.
Beta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Profession: BOSS
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Postby Beta » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:02 am

I see it from both sides. IE/ I mean c'mon flips.... if a blond haired/blue eyed beauty was born in the Philippines and decided to run for Bb. Pilipinas, what do you think the reaction will be?? be HONEST.

IMHO, countries that have relatively fewer diversity face these types of issues. Also IMHO, however, the world is getting smaller everyday and soon enough, these issues will become non-issues.
Beta

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Profession: BOSS
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Postby koji » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:47 am

rockondude wrote:Here comes the SJW virtue signal progressive. She is not a Belgian women she is an immigrant who 99% of the population can relate to plus she is ugly. Multiculturalism is a failure

What do you call yourself, m*id? [-X
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Previous

Return to Miss Universe