!!! Breaking News !!! .. Rima Fakih Is the New ....

Re: !!! Breaking News !!! .. Rima Fakih Is the New ....

Postby MariaAndreina » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:39 pm

This is great! Im glad Lebanon is finally getting an ND interested in results!

MariaAndreina
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby WassoMaki » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:13 pm

AUSTIN III wrote:Always love Rima, she's such a polarizing queen. She might clap in Miss Universe, but she won Miss USA which is under MUO against the odds. She wasn't a beauty stand out, never being the front runner, a muslim, not a powerhouse state nor having the best grooming team. Even on the final night, she barely survived each round but she won and it's solely because of her X-factor and personality and frankly that's what Miss Lebanon are lacking. I believed, she could be a great coach, sbd that really knows the business.

Very well said AUSTIN! Like I already said on another thread, I'm very happy that she took over the Miss Universe Lebanon franchise instead of that alpha bitch of LBCI, who chose the winner herself every year and made the judges overscore her in every segment. It was such a cooking show, and I guess most pageant fans remember some of the puke-inducing winners produced under her organization (Gabrielle Abou Rached, Saly Greige, Sandy Tabet, etc.), and when it comes to the slightly better winners, the utter lack of personality and training. I just hope Rima will really be able to take the matter in her own hands, and not end up with an undeserving winner picked by MTV/Murr Television (the channel responsible for organizing the pageant now) for their own reasons, because then I'm afraid that no amount of training or personality work can save the day. I have watched a number of minor pageants organized by MTV in the recent years, and most of the winners (if not all) clearly won out of favoritism by the channel's direction and not out of merit, so I hope this is not what they have in store for Miss Lebanon!
WassoMaki
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 16 Oct 1981
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Architecture, photography, techno, trance, cats
Message: I came for a beauty queen forum, and found a forum of queens instead

Postby chorr » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:51 pm

Overconfidence made Rima clap in Miss Universe. If she had the character she had in Miss USA, I personally see her in the top 5 booting Ukraine and even Philippines! Good for us, bad for her.

HELLO ZUHAIR MURAD, TONYWARD AND LOTS OF HAUTE COUTURE!

The last winner from Lebanon was Georgina Rizsk. 65 years ago! If they get their training right, Lebanon will also be in contention for the olden countries who are rewarded with crowns!

Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
chorr

Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays

Postby unbreakable » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:04 pm

[facebookpost][/facebookpost]
chorr wrote:Overconfidence made Rima clap in Miss Universe. If she had the character she had in Miss USA, I personally see her in the top 5 booting Ukraine and even Philippines! Good for us, bad for her.

The last winner from Lebanon was Georgina Rizsk. 65 years ago! If they get their training right, Lebanon will also be in contention for the olden countries who are rewarded with crowns!

I think the main reason why Rima clapped is that the Miss Universe organization didn't like her :| I totally agree that her performance was weak but , but still the organization could have saved her ass like they did with many many previous miss USA .
and now after I know what Trump thinks about immigrants, I'm not surprised anymore that Rima was left in the back clapping .
unbreakable
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: SDSDAD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano

Postby Pedro » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:13 am

People talking about the fact that she clapped as if Miss Universe was the ultimate and only mean to make it in the entertainment industry, and if you don't make it there you won't make it anywhere. Just look at Sylvie Tellier, Olexandra Nikolayenko, Gal Gadot, SUPERMODEL HELENA CHRISTENSEN UNPLACED AS MISS DENMARK FOR CHRIST SAKE. Miss Universe exposure is a plus, but not necessarily a turning point. Lots of unplaced delegates excelled in their respective fields, as well as lots of girls who placed in the top faded through time.
Pedro

Real Life Name/Nick: Pedro
Date of Birth: 26 Nov 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Researcher
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: ­­­­­­­­­

Postby chorr » Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:11 am

unbreakable wrote:[facebookpost][/facebookpost]
chorr wrote:Overconfidence made Rima clap in Miss Universe. If she had the character she had in Miss USA, I personally see her in the top 5 booting Ukraine and even Philippines! Good for us, bad for her.

I think the main reason why Rima clapped is that the Miss Universe organization didn't like her :| I totally agree that her performance was weak but , but still the organization could have saved her ass like they did with many many previous miss USA .
and now after I know what Trump thinks about immigrants, I'm not surprised anymore that Rima was left in the back clapping .

I dont think MUO doesnt like her. If they do, they could've picked the white girl Woolard instead. If I remember correctly, Rima wad a mess in Miss Universe 2010, she was nowhere to be seen in the activities and looked very chunky. Also, while Trump is indeed a racist trash, remember that he allowed Mexico to win, a country he always gives foul racist tirades every now and then.

Truth bombs, truth bombs everywhere!
chorr

Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: tambays

Postby WassoMaki » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:22 am

chorr wrote:
unbreakable wrote:[facebookpost][/facebookpost]

I dont think MUO doesnt like her. If they do, they could've picked the white girl Woolard instead. If I remember correctly, Rima wad a mess in Miss Universe 2010, she was nowhere to be seen in the activities and looked very chunky. Also, while Trump is indeed a racist trash, remember that he allowed Mexico to win, a country he always gives foul racist tirades every now and then.

I don't think either that Rima's going unplaced at Miss Universe had to do with her immigrant background, otherwise they wouldn't have let her win Miss USA in the first place. Maybe the MUO got to dislike her during her reign for some reason, or maybe they thought her topless glam shot was too much, although I would have expected Trump to reward her for that, especially for breaking the stereotypes considering her Muslim background. Also, I don't know if it was a matter of overconfidence; Amelia Vega in 2003 was not only overconfident, but downright conceited and bitchy to other contestants, and yet she won it all. I didn't follow the pre-pageant activities or the preliminary competition in 2010 to know what happened exactly, but I get the impression Rima's wardrobe was on the tacky side, and maybe this was what did her in. But in all honesty, some of the semifinalists that year were complete jokes, be it facially or otherwise, so I was still surprised she wasn't given a spot.
WassoMaki

Date of Birth: 16 Oct 1981
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Architecture, photography, techno, trance, cats
Message: I came for a beauty queen forum, and found a forum of queens instead

Postby beauberly » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:59 am

Rima Fakih is a modern muslim, i think she will do well. Wishing all the best for Lebanon in the world of pageantry!
beauberly
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1991
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: I'm a bitch with class
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Loves to bitch around and have fun!

Previous

Return to Miss Universe