EMILY MADDISON IS MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2018

Re: EMILY MADDISON IS MISS UNIVERSE JAMAICA 2018

Postby heathers » Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:30 am

Deansport wrote:
heathers wrote:
Deansport wrote:SHE MADE IT!!!

Yaaaaaaassssssssssssssss! And her styling is way better than prelims. We will be VERY surpised if she didn’t make Tzop 5.

Well she blundered on the opening statement and didn't make further. But it's good to see us have back to back placements

Oh well. She made Top 20 and a lot of people did not have her on their lists. She took herself out of the game with that opening statement. NERVES. This was the same issue that sinked Kaci.

However, we have to say thanks to the Goddess Emily Maddison. You did your best. And we are very proud of you. we knew you would make the cut.

THERE IS ALWAYS AT LEAST ONE PLAIN HEATHER.
[youtube]hyPbYlVrD3k[/youtube]
heathers
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: heathers 1, 2, 3 and 4
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: actors (working, but not famous). we are legion.
Hobbies/Interests: fashion. staying in character as the heathers.

Postby Deansport » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:27 am

I am extremely proud of her. She represented us well, I love how she was herself throughout and recovered well to end her question.
Deansport

Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Sports

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:37 am

Emily made me soooooo proud. She killed it. In order for her to make it in the Top 20, she slayed a lot of the other ladies in the Americas and must have had an EXCELLENT interview (worth 60%). The nerves got the best of her tonight, but even if she had some exceptional, there's no guarantee that she would've made the Top 10. So many other ladies had amazing opening statements and some of the ones that didn't still made it to the next round. That cut from 20 to 10 is just brutal and foolish, imo. All in all, Emily came and conquered. Im so happy that we had back to back placements. Probably the 1st time. Hopefully, ppl can stop underestimating us.

With that being said, I will say this one thing. We NEED women that can go up there on stage when they make it to the semi final who can speak with clarity and conciseness like Yendi did. Kaci, Davina and Emily dropped the ball due to nerves. I pray that 2019 will be a year that we have a strong candidate who will make it in the Top 20 just based on her looks alone (like Emily, Kaci and Davina) but also ladies that not only speak with conviction during the prelims but also when the pressure is on and they are on that worldwide stage. That is frankly the ONLY thing hindering us from winning.

Once again, Emily, you performed sooooo damn well. I'm so proud. Simply due to the fact that she was did so well in her prelims and made it to the Top 5 of the Americas and performed even better than Venezuela who was a wild card. BRAVO!!! :">
Criss_Vaughn

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: IT Tech
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Art and Movies

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:24 am

Criss_Vaughn wrote:Emily made me soooooo proud. She killed it. In order for her to make it in the Top 20, she slayed a lot of the other ladies in the Americas and must have had an EXCELLENT interview (worth 60%). The nerves got the best of her tonight, but even if she had some exceptional, there's no guarantee that she would've made the Top 10. So many other ladies had amazing opening statements and some of the ones that didn't still made it to the next round. That cut from 20 to 10 is just brutal and foolish, imo. All in all, Emily came and conquered. Im so happy that we had back to back placements. Probably the 1st time. Hopefully, ppl can stop underestimating us.

With that being said, I will say this one thing. We NEED women that can go up there on stage when they make it to the semi final who can speak with clarity and conciseness like Yendi did. Kaci, Davina and Emily dropped the ball due to nerves. I pray that 2019 will be a year that we have a strong candidate who will make it in the Top 20 just based on her looks alone (like Emily, Kaci and Davina) but also ladies that not only speak with conviction during the prelims but also when the pressure is on and they are on that worldwide stage. That is frankly the ONLY thing hindering us from winning.

Once again, Emily, you performed sooooo damn well. I'm so proud. Simply due to the fact that she was did so well in her prelims and made it to the Top 5 of the Americas and performed even better than Venezuela who was a wild card. BRAVO!!! :">

How did Davina dropped the ball on her interviews? Excuse me ? Both of Davina interview questions were amzing. Everyone thought Davina would have won. If I remembered correctly the crowd was booing and yelling Jamaica Jamaica Jamaica. She Jamaica she didn’t dropped the ball and she should have placed over Columbia.
Anyways congrats to Emily on her placemt. She was on her way into the top 10 and nerves took over. She recovered strongly and looked gorgeous
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby the critic » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:37 am

JAMAICA MADE HISTORY WITH ITS FIRST BACK TO BACK PLACEMENT.

I KINDA KNEW EMILY WOULD BE AFFECTED BY THE SPEECH SEGMENT AND LO AND BEHOLD THAT WAS THE FIRST HURDLE TO DETERMINE THE TOP 10. BUT IM STILL SATISFIED WITH HER TOP 20. =c3

I NOTICED THAT FROM WATCHING HER SOCIAL MEDIA THE MOST EMPHASIS WAS PUT ON WALKING AND STAGE PRESENCE. NOW THAT UZURI KNOWS THE MUO IS LOOKING FOR STRONG SPEAKERS THEY SHOULD TRAIN AND GIVE THE WINNER MAXIMUM EXPOSURE IN THAT AREA. HOLDING THE PAGEANT EARLIER THAN AUGUST WOULD HELP TOO.
the critic
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby Lex Talionis » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:41 am

Congrats to Emily for making the top 20. Nuh watch nuh face. Your hard work, effort and earnestness were all evident. Kudos to our very sweet and down to earth rep.
Lex Talionis

Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Fushigi » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:14 am

She is pretty! She reminds me of Emma Watson! The way she looks, the way she speaks and her mannerisms! :hx :hx
Fushigi

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1993
Profession: student
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: chatting :)

Postby wiezgo » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:58 am

I AM SO PROUD OF HER. I lOVE HER ATTITUDE, HER HARDWORK AND HER HAPPY DISPOSITION, BUT DUE TO LACK OF EXPERIENCE AND SUCH A LARGE AUDIENCE, HER NERVES GOT TO HER. SHE DID US PROUD. I AM SO HAPPY FOR JAMAICA HAVING BACK TO BACK PLACEMENT. NOW, THE WORLD WILL KNOW THAT WE ARE DETERMINE TO WIN !!
wiezgo

Real Life Name/Nick: anthony
Date of Birth: 29 Aug 2014
Profession: social observer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: travelling, tennis
Message: This site is interesting due to all the beauty experts' opinions. I would love to give my views.

Postby heathers » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:00 am

the critic wrote:JAMAICA MADE HISTORY WITH ITS FIRST BACK TO BACK PLACEMENT.

I KINDA KNEW EMILY WOULD BE AFFECTED BY THE SPEECH SEGMENT AND LO AND BEHOLD THAT WAS THE FIRST HURDLE TO DETERMINE THE TOP 10. BUT IM STILL SATISFIED WITH HER TOP 20. =c3

I NOTICED THAT FROM WATCHING HER SOCIAL MEDIA THE MOST EMPHASIS WAS PUT ON WALKING AND STAGE PRESENCE. NOW THAT UZURI KNOWS THE MUO IS LOOKING FOR STRONG SPEAKERS THEY SHOULD TRAIN AND GIVE THE WINNER MAXIMUM EXPOSURE IN THAT AREA. HOLDING THE PAGEANT EARLIER THAN AUGUST WOULD HELP TOO.

Agreed. But you need beauty and stage presence to be in the conversation in the first place. Uzuri clearly have figured out the beauty puzzle. They need to sort out the communications skills of the winner. Like Criss said Yendi was the only one who got it right.
heathers

Postby heathers » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:25 am

yellowyam1 wrote:
Criss_Vaughn wrote:Emily made me soooooo proud. She killed it. In order for her to make it in the Top 20, she slayed a lot of the other ladies in the Americas and must have had an EXCELLENT interview (worth 60%). The nerves got the best of her tonight, but even if she had some exceptional, there's no guarantee that she would've made the Top 10. So many other ladies had amazing opening statements and some of the ones that didn't still made it to the next round. That cut from 20 to 10 is just brutal and foolish, imo. All in all, Emily came and conquered. Im so happy that we had back to back placements. Probably the 1st time. Hopefully, ppl can stop underestimating us.

How did Davina dropped the ball on her interviews? Excuse me ? Both of Davina interview questions were amzing. Everyone thought Davina would have won. If I remembered correctly the crowd was booing and yelling Jamaica Jamaica Jamaica. She Jamaica she didn’t dropped the ball and she should have placed over Columbia.
Anyways congrats to Emily on her placemt. She was on her way into the top 10 and nerves took over. She recovered strongly and looked gorgeous

You really have no clue. Davina made a couple of OBVIOUS grammatical errors during her Q&A. So while she otherwise was great with her delivery in terms of conviction and fluency, she dropped the ball when it came to being crisp and articulate.

You can be a fan of somebody while acknowledging their weaknesses or mistakes. In fact, it’s very important that Uzuri recognize what went wrong so that they can come up with a plan to fix it. This blind hero worship that you engage in is not productive at all.

BTW, this issue with stunning Jamaican queens stumbling in Q&A goes all the way back to Allison Barnett at Miss World 1985. Notice though that the the most successful queens have media training and exposure like Lisa Hanna and Yendi. Maybe Uzuri should get one of the local television stations to agree to give an internship / TV host job to the winner of MUJ so that she can have real practice being in front of a TV audience. We know from personal experience that practice is the only way to get rid of nerves.
heathers

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:38 am

heathers wrote:

Agreed. But you need beauty and stage presence to be in the conversation in the first place. Uzuri clearly have figured out the beauty puzzle. They need to sort out the communications skills of the winner. Like Criss said Yendi was the only one who got it right.

Definitely. Beauty and stage presence has gotten our queens through the door. If it wasnt for the interview segment, Emily couldve done what Kaci, Yendi and Davina did and make it all the way to the Top 5. But based on her nerves, she probably may have fumbled on the Top 5 question too. And when I say fumble or drop the ball, I simply mean that they didnt answer the questions without tripping over their words, or being concise. Thats a big deal breaker for the judges. I remember Wendy Fitzgerald in an interview after Miss Universe last year saying that the answers for the final 3 could've been anything. All she and the other judges wanted to hear was an answer that was clear, flaw free and executed eloquently. That's it. In Kaci and Davina's case, they both had issues with speaking eloquently and those slip ups is what cost them a higher placement or the crown. I'm not gonna go into specifics to critique them, cause those who have common sense will know what I'm trying to say, like u do heathers.

The Miss World contestants who went on to do well over the past several years have all been great speakers for the most part. Sanneta Myrie being one of the best. What I hope we get sooner than later is a woman with the looks of a Kaci, Yendi, Davina and Emily and one whom can grab a mic at any time and speak with eloquence and conciseness like the Miss World contestants have.
Last edited by Criss_Vaughn on Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Criss_Vaughn

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:43 am

heathers wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:

BTW, this issue with stunning Jamaican queens stumbling in Q&A goes all the way back to Allison Barnett at Miss World 1985. Notice though that the the most successful queens have media training and exposure like Lisa Hanna and Yendi. Maybe Uzuri should get one of the local television stations to agree to give an internship / TV host job to the winner of MUJ so that she can have real practice being in front of a TV audience. We know from personal experience that practice is the only way to get rid of nerves.

I think that's a fantastic idea. I've been saying over and over again that I wanted to see Emily do more interviews. Even Nightly Fix. She was the only one that didn't do that. Sitting in sessions with speech specialists like Paula Ann Porter will simply not do. The ladies gotta get that media training and get to be a part of speaking engagements, go to schools perhaps and speak to students there. That would have been a good platform for Emily and would've tied in with her GirlsWhoKnow campaign. Perhaps during the local pageant as well, make that be the primary focus to get the girls some experience talking in front of a crowd. By the time they get to Miss Universe, it should come off quite natural for them. Yendi and Lisa Hanna were pros.
Criss_Vaughn

Postby heathers » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:50 am

Here is a video of Davina’s performance at Miss Universe. We love that she was authentic throughout. Although she recovered well, she made a big mistake at the beginning of her final answer in the Top 3. That is what sunk her chances. Having said that she handled the nerves much better than Kaci or Emily. To be honest, Kaci probably would have suffered the same fate as Emily if she had to do that opening statement after being called to the Top 16.[youtube]LyK4vnnq0-k[/youtube]
heathers

Postby heathers » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:31 pm

Jamaica is clearly the pageantry powerhouse of the English speaking Caribbean. Back-to-back placements in both Miss World and Miss Universe. And we would have multiple titles in the lesser pageants if we competed regularly.

Btw, another idea for Uzuri is to crown two girls next year and send the runner up to a lesser pageant first and then send her to Miss Universe 2020. Then crown the next queen in 2020 but send her to Miss Universe 2021 so she has at least a year to prepare. And so on.
heathers

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:51 pm

heathers wrote:Jamaica is clearly the pageantry powerhouse of the English speaking Caribbean. Back-to-back placements in both Miss World and Miss Universe. And we would have multiple titles in the lesser pageants if we competed regularly.

Btw, another idea for Uzuri is to crown two girls next year and send the runner up to a lesser pageant first and then send her to Miss Universe 2020. Then crown the next queen in 2020 but send her to Miss Universe 2021 so she has at least a year to prepare. And so on.

Hmmm...I dunno. It depends on how strong the 1st runner up is. Certainly, this year and last year's runners up wouldnt have done well at Miss Universe. So that idea may not be the best. I ant imagine Kadijah being our Miss Universe rep next year. She'd clap hard.
Criss_Vaughn

Postby Deansport » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:12 pm

Criss_Vaughn wrote:
heathers wrote:Jamaica is clearly the pageantry powerhouse of the English speaking Caribbean. Back-to-back placements in both Miss World and Miss Universe. And we would have multiple titles in the lesser pageants if we competed regularly.

Hmmm...I dunno. It depends on how strong the 1st runner up is. Certainly, this year and last year's runners up wouldnt have done well at Miss Universe. So that idea may not be the best. I ant imagine Kadijah being our Miss Universe rep next year. She'd clap hard.

Agreed. It all depends on the girl. Because Peru would have had a year to prepare and she didn't make it. On the flip side, it's the shortest time Ms. Colombia has had to prepare and she didn't make it.
Deansport

Hobbies/Interests: Sports

Postby the critic » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:20 pm

heathers wrote:

CHRISTINE AND YENDI HAD A WEALTH OF PAGEANT EXPERIENCE AND WERE NATURALS.

EMILY HAS PERSONALITY AND A GLOW THAT'S RARE FOR A JAMAUCAN QUEEN. I KNOW SHE GOT SOME GOOD SPEECH TRAINING BUT IT WAS THE SPOTLIGHT THAT TRIGGERED HER NERVES OR MAYBE SHE WAS OVER THINKING BEFORE TAKING THE MIC. AS SHE SAID SHES YOUNG AND FRESH OUTTA HIGH SCHOOL WITH LIMITED LIFE EXPERIENCE SO I CUT HER SOME SLACK. SHE STILL MADE IT IN ONE OF THE MOST COMPETITIVE REGIONS AND IN ONE OF Miss Universe'S MOST COMPETITIVE LINE UP.
the critic

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1985
Profession: Journalist
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, fashion photography

Postby valleriam » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:06 pm

Caribbean power!!!!! She looked so stunning, my heart breaks for her, but she made me proud! So cute and enchanting.
MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2022:

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1954551
valleriam
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:01 pm

Congrats to Emily for making History, hopefully she join more pageants and redeemed herself.
yellowyam1

Postby Lex Talionis » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:35 pm

Every year it seems like we're left with a lesson to learn but is Uzuri learning? And are they learning fast enough? I suppose having a back to back placement implies some bit of improvement, or just that we had a candidate who showed up with an already good base. Likely the latter.

I've been side eyeing Uzuri for a while and all my criticism rest solely on them, not Emily.
Lex Talionis

Postby Lex Talionis » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:05 pm

I see them dragging this out TBH.

More time would be great but they'd still have to be consistent and on top of the training (and resources) that they offer and I'm not sure if they're on that level. I do think there needs to be a bit more transparency in the training process. If you notice, after a while the bulk of the (good) updates started coming from Emily's personal page with the org reposting them afterwards. I also think there was a clear difference in how she was promoted compared to Davina or Kaci. Was that a lack of corporate interest, or was that the fault of the org? Debatable. I thought it was smart of her to use IG to answer fan questions and to go live. Another recent queen did smn similar, can't remember who. It was a little late in the game but smart. Its naïve to ignore social media in the process especially from early on (if even just to prevent a Miss USA scenario). And her advocacy? We didn't really hear much there, so as sincere as she seems to be it really just looked like they threw it at her. Was that because of a lack of time or because of a lack of proper planning? Debatable.
Lex Talionis

Postby Danamoguy22 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:13 pm

Congrats to Emily to make it to the top 20 over far more accomplished ladies in the competition. She did well, she doesnt need to enter any other pageant to "redeem herself" She is a young bright lady with her future ahead of her. This was a strong year! she made it over many of the other favorites that ended up clapping.
Danamoguy22

Date of Birth: 28 Jun 1993
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Social Activism, Track and Field, Hiking, Reading,
Message: To make our way we must have firm resolve, persistence and tenacity...we must work hard all the way.

Postby MrBeau » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:18 pm

Criss_Vaughn wrote:

Her hands will bleed profusely till she goes into shock.
MrBeau
MrBeau
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 20 Jun 1978
Profession: Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants/Sports

Postby MrBeau » Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:36 pm

the critic wrote:
heathers wrote:

CHRISTINE AND YENDI HAD A WEALTH OF PAGEANT EXPERIENCE AND WERE NATURALS.

EMILY HAS PERSONALITY AND A GLOW THAT'S RARE FOR A JAMAUCAN QUEEN. I KNOW SHE GOT SOME GOOD SPEECH TRAINING BUT IT WAS THE SPOTLIGHT THAT TRIGGERED HER NERVES OR MAYBE SHE WAS OVER THINKING BEFORE TAKING THE MIC. AS SHE SAID SHES YOUNG AND FRESH OUTTA HIGH SCHOOL WITH LIMITED LIFE EXPERIENCE SO I CUT HER SOME SLACK. SHE STILL MADE IT IN ONE OF THE MOST COMPETITIVE REGIONS AND IN ONE OF Miss Universe'S MOST COMPETITIVE LINE UP.

Ultimately it comes down to execution, especially on that day. She does remind me of Alison Barnett, both at 19, Campionites, though Emily is more bubbly and vibrant while Alison was shy and demure.

I commend her for trying to maintain her composure and not throw in the towel as Alison did. It really would have been a challenge for her to make top 5 had she been able to deliver with style and confidence but would have struggled against the women because they had far more impressive resumes and were so fluent. I am proud of her nonetheless.
MrBeau
MrBeau

Date of Birth: 20 Jun 1978
Profession: Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants/Sports

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:25 am

Lex Talionis wrote:

I see them dragging this out TBH.

More time would be great but they'd still have to be consistent and on top of the training (and resources) that they offer and I'm not sure if they're on that level. I do think there needs to be a bit more transparency in the training process. If you notice, after a while the bulk of the (good) updates started coming from Emily's personal page with the org reposting them afterwards. I also think there was a clear difference in how she was promoted compared to Davina or Kaci. Was that a lack of corporate interest, or was that the fault of the org? Debatable. I thought it was smart of her to use IG to answer fan questions and to go live. Another recent queen did smn similar, can't remember who. It was a little late in the game but smart. Its naïve to ignore social media in the process especially from early on (if even just to prevent a Miss USA scenario). And her advocacy? We didn't really hear much there, so as sincere as she seems to be it really just looked like they threw it at her. Was that because of a lack of time or because of a lack of proper planning? Debatable.

Excellent points.

Some things really can't be 'taught' tho. Speaking eloquently and with confidence is a natural gift and talent. Not everyone is born with that trait like Lisa and Yendi. Their experience with media and mass communication helped them for sure, but it was a natural talent that they had within them already. At the end of the day, Uzuri can do so much and no more. I'm not going to put all the blame on them. They def could've done more to prepare her, but maybe it still wouldn't have been enough. We definitely hope to see an improvement with them getting the next Miss Universe more prepared though, cause Miss Universe at the moment is slowly starting to become more like Miss World.
Criss_Vaughn

Postby Danamoguy22 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:43 am

So i have noticed an alarming thing. Neither Kandy (Ms Grand international Jamaica) nor davina wished emily luck or congratulated her or posted anything about her. I find it strange. No matter what I have always wished my country's representatives luck and congrats even when I don't agree with them or like them.
Danamoguy22

Message: To make our way we must have firm resolve, persistence and tenacity...we must work hard all the way.

Postby Danamoguy22 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:47 am

MrBeau wrote:
Criss_Vaughn wrote:

Her hands will bleed profusely till she goes into shock.

LOL Mr Beau I feel as if there is something behind your post =;)) :%))
Danamoguy22

Postby Criss_Vaughn » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:03 am

Danamoguy22 wrote:So i have noticed an alarming thing. Neither Kandy (Ms Grand international Jamaica) nor davina wished emily luck or congratulated her or posted anything about her. I find it strange. No matter what I have always wished my country's representatives luck and congrats even when I don't agree with them or like them.

Did Yendi say anything either?
Criss_Vaughn

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:43 am

Danamoguy22 wrote:So i have noticed an alarming thing. Neither Kandy (Ms Grand international Jamaica) nor davina wished emily luck or congratulated her or posted anything about her. I find it strange. No matter what I have always wished my country's representatives luck and congrats even when I don't agree with them or like them.

It's nothing against Emily I think the beef is with the miss Jamaica universe ORG
yellowyam1

Postby heathers » Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:35 pm

We hope Uzuri picks another outstanding winner again next year. If anybody on here knows Krystal Pitt, please convince her to re-enter MUJ.
heathers

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe