Three Queens Compete

Re: Three Queens Compete

Postby Robichaux » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:57 am

The scenario you are referring to would only apply if the word "for" was used in the sentence. Thus saying: "if they all competed for one year".
The TS said "If they all competed in one year". This could mean three things:
1. All three girls competing at different points within the same year; or
2. Two girls competing at the same time within the same year and another competing at a different time but in the same year; or
3. All three girls competing at the same time within the same year.

So really, the joke is on you. 3:)

I don't condemn people being grammar nazis but at the very least please make sure your understanding of proper grammar is correct. %-( %-( %-(

turkolove111 wrote:If they all competed in one year... my god they must be super tired. imagine they will compete 365 days in normal year or 366 days in a leap year. that's so exhausting.. competing with each other everyday for one year... =;)) =;)) =;))

On to more important things, I think Pia would hands down win this one followed by Demi, then Iris. Pia's batch was one of the fiercest and the toughest.

Robichaux
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Robichaux
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Nothing
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby gatebridges » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:54 pm

GabrielTheHunk wrote:
krissynelli wrote:
TranniesRUs wrote:Based on how they competed during their respective turns, Pia hands-down. Pia was ravishing and attention-grabbing in her swimsuit, was captivating with her smile in that uniquely-designed blue gown, and was on point in all the Q&As — way better than Demi’s and Iris’ interviews combined!

Pia came to win and if they all competed in the same year, she would have easily slayed both Demi and Iris with her determination and wining attitude. :=p

ARIADNA AND OLIVIA JORDAN TOO... ALPHA FEMALE', DOMINATRIX, GLAMAZON...DEMI AND IRIS WONT SURVIVE!<:-P

Demi and Iris were fortunate that during their times, Colombia and USA were less competitive: Andrea was fat and DeShauna was ugly, while Laura looked like a shark and the fake nuclear scientist was Brazil 2.0 (as someone here said, Brazil’s “ugly twin sister”). Haiti and Jamaica were not going to get crowned either, and the other contestants in their respective Top 5/6 were bimbos who screwed up their Q&As.

Pia had the most competitive batch. She took them all down and she’d take down both Iris and Demi (very pretty as they are) as well.

Last year was the battle of sweet girls (France and Haiti) and this year was hands-down no battle (South Africa’s face versus Colombia’s? :%)) :%)) :%)) ). Philippines 2015 had everything and faced all types of competitors (from fierce Colombia to sweet USA to many pretty faces among the finalists), so she’d win this battle easily.
gatebridges
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Gate Bridges
Date of Birth: 02 Feb 1992
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Administrator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing the web

Postby Iknowbeauty » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:14 am

Pia is the most likeable/relatable/genuine out of them. Iris is really nice & sweet. But Demi imho is the most beautiful with unbeatable performance & superior speaking skills. It would come down to who is the luckiest that night, but my ranking is

Miss Universe: Demi
1st runner up: Pia
2nd runner up: Iris
Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog

Postby turkolove111 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:18 am

Get a life... i understand what TS means.. and my intention is not bad at all.. it's only you onion-skinned people get a different view on things.. at least i made some here laugh..

[/color]
Robichaux wrote:
The scenario you are referring to would only apply if the word "for" was used in the sentence. Thus saying: "if they all competed for one year".
2. Two girls competing at the same time within the same year and another competing at a different time but in the same year; or

I don't condemn people being grammar nazis but at the very least please make sure your understanding of proper grammar is correct. %-( %-( %-(

turkolove111 wrote:If they all competed in one year... my god they must be super tired. imagine they will compete 365 days in normal year or 366 days in a leap year. that's so exhausting.. competing with each other everyday for one year... =;)) =;)) =;))

On to more important things, I think Pia would hands down win this one followed by Demi, then Iris. Pia's batch was one of the fiercest and the toughest.
turkolove111
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: nad
Date of Birth: 08 Jan 1980
Profession: dentist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: pageant

Postby Robichaux » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:32 am

Oh I do have a life. And by the way, did you mean...

Get a life... I understand what TS means.. and my intention is not bad at all.. it's only you onion-skinned people who has a different view on things.. at least i made some people laugh..

turkolove111 wrote:Get a life... i understand what TS means.. and my intention is not bad at all.. it's only you onion-skinned people get a different view on things.. at least i made some here laugh..

[/color]
Robichaux wrote:

Robichaux

Postby Matariki » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:17 pm

Still PIA!

I love Demi and Iris but if they competed in 2015...

Demi will not be the queen of wit and talk .. it will be OLIVIA JORDAN
Iris will not be the best body or boosting with stage spark.. it will be THE BITCH ARIADNA
Stay Happy

Stay Positive
Matariki

Real Life Name/Nick: Caughey
Date of Birth: 19 May 1980
Profession: sportsman
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: sports, arts, food

Postby krissynelli » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:46 pm

COME ON...DEMI AND IRIS WILL BE ANNIHILATED ON STAGE IF THEY PITTED AGAINST OLIVIA, ARIADNA AND PIA! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) .....THEY CAN'T BEAT THE QUINTESSENTIAL FIERCEST, NASTIEST AND BITCHIEST LATINA ON STAGE! >=p :7 8-> ... THEY CAN'T HOLD A CANDLE AGAINST THE 5'11" BLONDE BLUE-EYED MODEL ACTRESS / SLENDER PARATROOPER/ GLAMAZON, ALPHA FEMALE/ DOMINATRIX AN ALL AMERICAN ELOQUENT KIND OF GIRL! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 :!! :!! :!! :!! THEY CAN'T BEAT A WELL TRAINED CUNNING FILIPINA ATHLETE ON STAGE...REMEMBER; ARIADNA, OLIVIA AND PIA WERE THE LAST GIRLS CROWNED (RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES) IN THE TRUMP ERA! IT'S A NO- BRAINIER!..OBVIOUSLY; LOTS OF PAGEANT ILLITERATES HERE!...CASE CLOSED! =i =i =i =i =i =i =i >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
YO SOY PUERTO RICO!... HALF PUERTO RICAN / HALF "KIKI" VENDOR
krissynelli
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: krissylicious
Date of Birth: 22 May 1978
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: MAQUILLAGE
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: DILDOING, CATFIGHTS, WITCHCRAFT AND SORCERY
Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby krissynelli » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:49 pm

IT'S LIKE USA MENS BASKETBALL DREAM TEAM COMPOSED OF PIA, ARIADNA AND OLIVIA... VS KOREA NATIONAL BASKETBALL TEAM COMPOSED OF DEMI AND IRIS!... MISMATCHED IN ALL AREAS!!!!=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
krissynelli

Message: NAMASTE!!! APAKABAR!!! SAWASDEE!!! MABUHAY!!! OLAH!!! BONJOU!!! ALOHA!!!

Postby krissynelli » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:58 pm

THE REASON WHY I INCLUDE OLIVIA AND ARIADNA. COZ I BELIEVED THEY CAN BE A GREAT MISS UNIVERSE AS WELL...IT'S NOT FAIR TO EXCLUDE THEM. THEIR IMPOSING PHYSICAL PRESENCE SCREAM MISS UNIVERSE! LAST GREAT GIRLS IN THE TRUMP ERA!.. IT'S UNFORTUNATE THAT THESE 3 GIRLS COMPETED AND PITTED EACH OTHER.... :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/ >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:< >:<
krissynelli

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:04 pm

krissynelli wrote:COME ON...DEMI AND IRIS WILL BE ANNIHILATED ON STAGE IF THEY PITTED AGAINST OLIVIA, ARIADNA AND PIA! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) .....THEY CAN'T BEAT THE QUINTESSENTIAL FIERCEST, NASTIEST AND BITCHIEST LATINA ON STAGE! >=p :7 8-> ... THEY CAN'T HOLD A CANDLE AGAINST THE 5'11" BLONDE BLUE-EYED MODEL ACTRESS / SLENDER PARATROOPER/ GLAMAZON, ALPHA FEMALE/ DOMINATRIX AN ALL AMERICAN ELOQUENT KIND OF GIRL! =c3 =c3 =c3 =c3 :!! :!! :!! :!! THEY CAN'T BEAT A WELL TRAINED CUNNING FILIPINA ATHLETE ON STAGE...REMEMBER; ARIADNA, OLIVIA AND PIA WERE THE LAST GIRLS CROWNED (RESPECTIVE COUNTRIES) IN THE TRUMP ERA! IT'S A NO- BRAINIER!..OBVIOUSLY; LOTS OF PAGEANT ILLITERATES HERE!...CASE CLOSED! =i =i =i =i =i =i =i >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

SPOT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: PR Maven
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Postby turkolove111 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:22 am

Kakaawa ka bakla.. i can spoke wrongly english as far as i wanted i dont not cared at all for you for me and for entire human rice.. Oo extra rice ang kailangan mo after all masyado ka seryoso sa buhay mo.. Chillax bakla.. It was christmas now yesterday and tomorrow how many days more? Like 12 days more for you to get a life take some life from your pussy cat..

Now take that haha.. Icorrect mo lahat yan vaks!

Robichaux wrote:Oh I do have a life. And by the way, did you mean...

Get a life... I understand what TS means.. and my intention is not bad at all.. it's only you onion-skinned people who has a different view on things.. at least i made some people laugh..

turkolove111 wrote:Get a life... i understand what TS means.. and my intention is not bad at all.. it's only you onion-skinned people get a different view on things.. at least i made some here laugh..

[/color]
Robichaux wrote:

turkolove111

Real Life Name/Nick: nad
Date of Birth: 08 Jan 1980
Profession: dentist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: pageant

Postby Fangit Ka » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:54 am

1. Pia
2. Demi
3. Iris
Fangit Ka

Real Life Name/Nick: Olivia
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1991
Profession: Editor
Hobbies/Interests: Observing

Postby Robichaux » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:43 am

I really don't need to correct it, bakla. Kung may sense ka sana kausap gaganahan pa ako. Ang problema kasi eh nagsimula kang mange-elam sa english ng may english. Tapos ngayon ikaw ang naco-correct eh napipikon ka? Pasensya ka nalang kasi nakahanap ka ng patola na hindi ito-tolerate yung kagagahan at pagka atribida mo sa buhay.

Next time kasi, kung pikon ka eh wag ka masyadong pabida-atribida. Gets mo, bakla? 8-} 8-} 8-}

turkolove111 wrote:Kakaawa ka bakla.. i can spoke wrongly english as far as i wanted i dont not cared at all for you for me and for entire human rice.. Oo extra rice ang kailangan mo after all masyado ka seryoso sa buhay mo.. Chillax bakla.. It was christmas now yesterday and tomorrow how many days more? Like 12 days more for you to get a life take some life from your pussy cat..

Now take that haha.. Icorrect mo lahat yan vaks!

Robichaux wrote:Oh I do have a life. And by the way, did you mean...

[/color]
Robichaux wrote:

Robichaux

Postby JeanECarruthers » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:00 pm

gatebridges wrote:
GabrielTheHunk wrote:
krissynelli wrote:
TranniesRUs wrote:Based on how they competed during their respective turns, Pia hands-down. Pia was ravishing and attention-grabbing in her swimsuit, was captivating with her smile in that uniquely-designed blue gown, and was on point in all the Q&As — way better than Demi’s and Iris’ interviews combined!

Pia came to win and if they all competed in the same year, she would have easily slayed both Demi and Iris with her determination and wining attitude. :=p

ARIADNA AND OLIVIA JORDAN TOO... ALPHA FEMALE', DOMINATRIX, GLAMAZON...DEMI AND IRIS WONT SURVIVE!<:-P

Demi and Iris were fortunate that during their times, Colombia and USA were less competitive: Andrea was fat and DeShauna was ugly, while Laura looked like a shark and the fake nuclear scientist was Brazil 2.0 (as someone here said, Brazil’s “ugly twin sister”). Haiti and Jamaica were not going to get crowned either, and the other contestants in their respective Top 5/6 were bimbos who screwed up their Q&As.

Pia had the most competitive batch. She took them all down and she’d take down both Iris and Demi (very pretty as they are) as well.

Last year was the battle of sweet girls (France and Haiti) and this year was hands-down no battle (South Africa’s face versus Colombia’s? :%)) :%)) :%)) ). Philippines 2015 had everything and faced all types of competitors (from fierce Colombia to sweet USA to many pretty faces among the finalists), so she’d win this battle easily.

I agree. It would be Pia, Demi, then Iris for me, though I personally prefer Iris :-* over Demi.
JeanECarruthers

Real Life Name/Nick: Jean
Date of Birth: 03 Nov 1978
Profession: RF
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: RFing

Previous

Return to Miss Universe