| LUPITA JONES: SABOTEUR or SABOTAGED |

Re: | LUPITA JONES: SABOTEUR or SABOTAGED |

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:47 am

I don’t know which side i should believe. Can’t judge. BUT i don’t believe that Lupita has the power to manipulate the top 16 result. There is no way MUO will listen to her to let Miss Mexico clap. If you believe that MUO did what Lupita wanted, you are underestimating Miss Universe. If you want MUO to do something for you, at least promise to host or have a big fan base :)>-

Last edited by Jonathan Nguyen on Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jonathan Nguyen
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Software Developer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby Jonathan Nguyen » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:00 am

the critic wrote:DESPITE ANYTHING LUPITA DID DENISE STILL SHOWED UP AT Miss Universe AND GAVE A GREAT PERFORMANCE.
IS LUPITA REALLY THAT INFLUENTIAL TO CAUSE JUDGES TO OVER LOOK A GIRL? NO!

BLAME THE GROUPING SYSTEM THEY USED. USA, BRAZIL, CANADA AND COLOMBIA GOT THE 4 SPOT AND JAMAICA AND VENEZUELA GOT THE WILDCARDS. ALL SIX OF THEM MADE IT TO AT LEAST TOP 10. 2 OF OF WHICH MADE TOP 3 AND 1 FINISHING TOP 5. IT WAS THE MOST COMPETITIVE GROUP. MAYBE MEXICO WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE SPOT OF A GIRL IN A WEAKER GROUP IF THE CONTEST WASN'T DIVIDED.

True! Mexico should have been there instead of Croatia or Ireland or Great Britain. Americas was a very competitive group while Europe was weak. Blame it on the continental concept. It will be more realistic than blaming Lupita for having a say on the top 16 result.

Jonathan Nguyen

Real Life Name/Nick: Jonathan Nguyen
Date of Birth: 10 Aug 1997
Profession: Software Developer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe and Miss World

Postby Philippinesupporter1998 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:15 am

So...now what? :;|
"To the Filipino haters and the pretentious trolls of Missosology, kisses!" - PhS1998
Philippinesupporter1998
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2001
Profession: unemployed
Hobbies/Interests: None at all

Postby Stoichio » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:25 am

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:
the critic wrote:DESPITE ANYTHING LUPITA DID DENISE STILL SHOWED UP AT Miss Universe AND GAVE A GREAT PERFORMANCE.

BLAME THE GROUPING SYSTEM THEY USED. USA, BRAZIL, CANADA AND COLOMBIA GOT THE 4 SPOT AND JAMAICA AND VENEZUELA GOT THE WILDCARDS. ALL SIX OF THEM MADE IT TO AT LEAST TOP 10. 2 OF OF WHICH MADE TOP 3 AND 1 FINISHING TOP 5. IT WAS THE MOST COMPETITIVE GROUP. MAYBE MEXICO WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE SPOT OF A GIRL IN A WEAKER GROUP IF THE CONTEST WASN'T DIVIDED.

True! Mexico should have been there instead of Croatia or Ireland or Great Britain. Americas was a very competitive group while Europe was weak. Blame it on the continental concept. It will be more realistic than blaming Lupita for having a say on the top 16 result.

DUH!!!
Why did you not blame your favorite BRIBERY WITH A PURPOSE pageant who has abused this continental concept before!!

Once a DIMWIT, always a DIMWIT!
unfortunately...
Stoichio
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2011
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Number 1
Hobbies/Interests: Nature tripping

Postby The Duchess » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:41 pm

Sorry peeps, ive been very sick these past couple of days... in fact im recovering from dehydration. Long story short, I spend the whole day yesterday in the ER and now im in bed rest and liquid for the next couple of days. So I dont think I'll be here for that time, for that I apologize.
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:28 pm

Stoichio wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:

DUH!!!
Why did you not blame your favorite BRIBERY WITH A PURPOSE pageant who has abused this continental concept before!!

unfortunately...

Say what you want about Miss World, but they are never going to group regions together that have no business being grouped together like Asia & Africa. It makes no sense and its not fair to girls from either of those regions because 4 girls from Asia & Africa what that really means is ONLY 2 girls can come from Asia and ONLY 2 girls from Africa as we saw during the final. Its like they were trying to make sure the least number of girls will be able to place from those regions and has been described by many fans as low key racist.
Iknowbeauty

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby keyss » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:37 pm

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:

Europe wasn't weak, the 4 selected was. ~X( They picked one girl because she's a basketball player, one because she speaks the Irish language, one because she's bigger than most men and GB because...well I still don't know. She was bad.

As for Mexico, I always thought she would clap. She's not for everyone, you have to have a very specific taste to like her and her interviews were weak.
I considered her a massive downgrade from Kristal Silva in every aspect. I guess IMG did too and I doubt Lupita has that much pull anyways.
keyss
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

Postby Malkovich » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:19 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:

DUH!!!

unfortunately...

Say what you want about Miss World, but they are never going to group regions together that have no business being grouped together like Asia & Africa. It makes no sense and its not fair to girls from either of those regions because 4 girls from Asia & Africa what that really means is ONLY 2 girls can come from Asia and ONLY 2 girls from Africa as we saw during the final. Its like they were trying to make sure the least number of girls will be able to place from those regions and has been described by many fans as low key racist.

Not that I agree with the groupings, but the reason the Miss Universe gave for grouping Asia, Pacific, and Africa together is because it made the number of contestants even. There were about 30 contestants in the Americas overall, about 30 Europeans, and spread amongst Asia, Pacific, and Africa there were about 30 contestants. So I think, for the MUO, it wasn't really about having a homogenous group, it was more just based on the number.

I think it's a good idea, but poor execution. If the MUO wants more diversity in the Top 16, they can just rig the Top 16 (like they always do through MUO picks) to ensure that the Top 16 is diverse without having these regions.

But anyway, y'all, this thread isn't about Miss Universe vs. MW. It's about Lupita Jones.
La sencillez es la clave de la elegancia :-*
Malkovich

Real Life Name/Nick: Jhan
Date of Birth: 04 Jul 1990
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Critic
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:18 pm

Malkovich wrote:
Iknowbeauty wrote:
Stoichio wrote:
Jonathan Nguyen wrote:

DUH!!!

unfortunately...

Not that I agree with the groupings, but the reason the Miss Universe gave for grouping Asia, Pacific, and Africa together is because it made the number of contestants even. There were about 30 contestants in the Americas overall, about 30 Europeans, and spread amongst Asia, Pacific, and Africa there were about 30 contestants. So I think, for the MUO, it wasn't really about having a homogenous group, it was more just based on the number.

I think it's a good idea, but poor execution. If the MUO wants more diversity in the Top 16, they can just rig the Top 16 (like they always do through MUO picks) to ensure that the Top 16 is diverse without having these regions.

But anyway, y'all, this thread isn't about Miss Universe vs. MW. It's about Lupita Jones.

Okay, makes sense, but yes it could have been carried out differently they had so many contestants this year, that imo it would have been better if they had a top 20 instead 4 girls from Americas, 4 from Europe, 4 from Asia, 4 from Africa + 4 wildcards. So atleast they wouldn't have to group random regions together. And you're right this is about Lupita Jones, sorry I didn't mean to derail. This will be my last reply on that. :)>-
Iknowbeauty

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra

Postby The Duchess » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Okay so, I feel good enough to update a bit on this

PART ONE OF INTERVIEW
PART TWO OF INTERVIEW
PART THREE OF INTERVIEW

- Kristal Silva, Nuestra Belleza Mexico 2016 and Top 9 of Miss Universe, doesn't really buy the whole conspiracy because "WELL personally I believe this is COMPLETELY FALSE. I had the opportunity to meet Lupita Jones as a national queen, I had the opportunity to work with her and know her way of working; YES, she is a very demanding because she wants results but she also wants a Miss Universe."

When asked about the rumors saying that Lupita only wants to be the only queen she said:
"No no no *laughs* that is her jobs of years, she had her moment and it is important to help the reigning queens now its their chance"

She continued "I don't think Lupita would negate a queen to Mexico, that's her job. More than blocking them, she helps them so for me it is foolish to say that she (Lupita) blocked her. To me she even said -I don't know how you didn't get farther- she cried with me and my family so I don't think she had anything to do with my exclusion (of the Top 6)."

- Supposedly Denisse's boyfriend was a little to involve in the preparation and Lupita wasn't a fan of that, Kristal just said that she has had a boyfriend for ten years and that boyfriends are always somehow involved yet particularly in her case he did not. That she didn't know about Desiree and her bf because she wasn't really in touch with her and that she didn't know much.

- There's a hashtag #LupitasaboteoaDenisse (#LupitasabotagedDenisse) =;))

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- National Costume Designer Lalo Estrada showed his support for the Miss Universe 1993 (who also doesn't know he can divide sentences with periods instead of commas... sorry for the horrible grammar I had to deal with.)

“Talking about @lupjones is talking about Mexico, because it is who from the moment she took the direction of the most important beauty pageant @mexicanauniversalof, we have seen not only another Mexican Miss Universe but we have seen big participations in each edition of Miss Universe and another pageants that she sent them to, my opinion is not as Operative Coordinator but as a National Costume Designer with 2 participations in Miss Universe, 1 in Miss World and 1 in Reina Hispanoamericana has given me the opportunity to know upclose the treatement and the personal way in which the Our National Director, strong, demanding and most of all demanding with the national queens she cares more than anyone that Mexico excel, that is goes with all, many speculations and opinions of people who are ingrates because when they had a place or were given the opportunity did not took advantage of it, the truth is that internally in an organization many things can happen but there’s a thing call compromise and discipline, it makes me sad to see ex national queens that put their opinions with all the bad intentions and I remember that in their moment they didn’t classify, did @lupjones also had fault in that? They forget that that is where they came from, that they got known there, that it was thanks to the impulse of their coordinators, is it easy to talk when frustration gets the best of people.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fashion Designer Fernando Lopez posted a picture dressing her for I'm guessing her activities in Las Vegas and thanking her for letting him be part of this Miss Universe.

Santiago Pastrana, I am so sorry for not knowning who you are, also send a message in defense of Lupita Jones

"Lupita Jones has taught me that with discipline and effort I can achieve my greatest dreams and that the successes are personal. I am in favor of discipline, professionalism and perseverance.
The results of the Mrs. have been reflected, has given us good and bad times but better than bad, how ugly that people only remember the bad ones. And when they are bad times, it's not Lupita's fault. Remember that it is 50% organization and 50% miss and Lupita always offers a complete preparation. Also, remember that you do not always win, maybe not every year we will classify and not because we do not deserve it, because that's the way life is."

Other's however do not believe Osmel's message in support of Lupita (shown in previous posts in this thread) because he talked about being next to her during the telecast yet in pictures there's a young woman sitting next to Lupe =;))

I'm on bedrest for almost a week and even teams start to form =;)) =;))
The Duchess

Postby The Duchess » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:22 pm

Ximena Navarrete, Nuestra Belleza Mexico 2010 and Miss Universe 2010, shares her statement on IG 6 days ago (sorry if posted before)

"The controversy that in recent days has been created in social networks and media with the subject of the organization in Mexico that manages and prepares the girls who go to Miss Universe and the messages that have been reaching me with their requests make me write these lines.
Gentlemen, I am not coordinator of the national contest and although I would like to give you answers, I do not have them. It seems to me that this topic corresponds to clarify it to the people who were in charge of the preparation of Denisse Franco, her national and state coordinators. I was very excited and all my love supported her and what I wanted most was for her to feel strong and capable of achieving her dreams. So I take this post to say congratulations to take the band from MEXICO. A band that is neither a price nor a reward, is the band of the illusion of many Mexicans to show the world the nobility of our country, the value of its roots, the color of its traditions. Continue forward with the awakened dreams and a crown that gives the love of the people.
Since I won Miss Universe in 2010, my vote has been in favor of the contestant of my country and if anyone has asked me for advice I have always given it with my heart in my hand because when we come to a beauty contest we do it with the greatest illusion of representing our state or country and we all deserve the opportunity to win. Miss Universe is an honest, serious, committed organization that has all my respect. I can only say good things about them because they made me part of the best team where the main thing is."

and in the 27 of NOV she posted on twitter "The truth will always have more power than the lie"

I am just waiting for the next bomb because this doesn't seem like its done
The Duchess

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:04 pm

Philippinesupporter1998 wrote:

waiting as well
Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: PR Maven
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Postby The Duchess » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:14 am

Bonitillo Campanella wrote:

waiting as well

From what I can see the controversy hasnt stop the regional pageants, Mexicana Universe Colima and Jalico are happening soon and next week respectively
The Duchess

Postby otangzi » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:38 am

Jonathan Nguyen wrote:I don’t know which side i should believe. Can’t judge. BUT i don’t believe that Lupita has the power to manipulate the top 16 result. There is no way MUO will listen to her to let Miss Mexico clap. If you believe that MUO did what Lupita wanted, you are underestimating Miss Universe. If you want MUO to do something for you, at least promise to host or have a big fan base :)>-

But nothing ever happened to Vietnam representatives after hosting Miss Universe 2008. Maybe because they lack something called beauty and intelligence? or X FACTOR, maybe? =;))
SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
otangzi

Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

Postby Bonitillo Campanella » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:11 pm

The Duchess wrote:
Bonitillo Campanella wrote:

waiting as well

From what I can see the controversy hasnt stop the regional pageants, Mexicana Universe Colima and Jalico are happening soon and next week respectively

:=p :=p :=p :=p
Angela, gracias por hacer historia guapa!
=D>

Bonitillo Campanella

Real Life Name/Nick: Estibaliz Kloutier
Date of Birth: 01 Jul 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: PR Maven
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: Miss Universe, MW, MI

Previous

Return to Miss Universe