SOUTH AFRICA
JAMAICA
ALBANIA
ISRAEL
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
CHINA
GREECE

The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Re: // ROAD TO MISS MISSOSOLOGY: MAKE YOUR PREDICTIONS! //

Postby mister_egzotica » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:09 pm

Team Asia

Vietnam, Korea, Mongolia, Japan, China

mister_egzotica
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 02 Dec 1917
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: *******
Hobbies/Interests: *******

Postby MissSimUniverse » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:15 pm

:idea: The following information may is a little extended and technical but we encourage you to read it if you want to be fully informed about the voting system and how the public and judges' surveys affect to the result of the Simulator. For more information about the simulators or even download the version 1.0 of it visit: https://confidexcellybeautiful.wordpress.com/

OFFICIAL RELEASE
Full Voting System Explanation

For a more transparency the Miss Missosology Organization decided to publish the inside information about the Confidexcelly Beautiful Simulator, which will be used to generate the eventual results of the competition.

The simulator is an Excel book works with different formulas which calculate each girl score at every round of competition based on some settings previously established. For this contest we have created a brand new simulator, making some minor changes to the original simulator for it to adapt to the Miss Missosology Contest.

(*) PUBLIC CHOICE (*)

The public choice will define two settings for each contestant: Initial status and Room for Improvement.

Screenshot of the Status and Room for Improvement settings page, featuring Miss Universe 2002 batch.

The initial status is a score from 3 to 10 (with three decimal numbers) which represent a general status of the girl. At this point of the competition the 67 girls will be divided into 5 categories depending on their overall score in the rating survey: Front runner, Contender, Dark horse, Unnoticed and Clapper. Depending on the category each girl belongs to they will receive a score. For example:

Front runner: Scores from 8 to 10.
Contender: Scores from 7 to 9.
Dark horse: Scores from 6 to 8.
Unnoticed: Scores from 5 to 7.
Clapper: Scores from 3 to 5.

Based on this and after all the votes have been tabulated we can confirm some inside information (without revealing any name). The girl who scored higher (at the public survey) scored 547 points and the last one scored 226 points. Knowing this, this would be the official division on categories.

Front runners: Contestants who scored higher than 475 (8)
Contenders: Contestants who scored 415 or higher (13)
Dark horses: Contestants who scored 350 or higher (16)
Unnoticed: Contestants who scored 315 or higher (14)
• Clappers: Contestants who scored lower than 315 (16)

The number located in () represents the actual amount of contestants belonging to that category after all votes have been tabulated.

Once this is all understood we move to the second part of the public choice: the Room for Improvement. This will be based on the second question of the survey plus the question posted here in Misso. Basically it represents the possibility to improve the initial status due to a very good concentration. This score is added to the Status score, and together it’s the 50% of the score for deciding the Top 16. I decided to don’t give too much importance to this as actually I detected many fraudulent votes in this portion. That’s why all the girls will be divided into just three categories:
Higher (possibility to improve). Can get an extra score from 1,500 to 2,500.
High (possibility to improve). Can get an extra score from 1,000 to 2,000.
Average (possibility to improve). Can get an extra score from 0,500 to 1,500.

As you can see it’s just a little help, but which can be very useful for some who are missing the cut for a little. For dividing the girls into those categories I decided to use two settings: the polls and also their final placement on the rating survey (as I found some irregularities with the polls). So, they will be categorized by this:

Higher (possibility to improve). The 10 highest scores at the Underdogs polls here in Misso and the second question of the survey. And also the top three scores at each Status category (Front runner, Contender, Dark horse, Unnoticed and Clapper). I decided to add this because some girls missed a higher category for just one or two point, so this way I help to balance their options.
Average (possibility to improve). The 10 lowest scores at the Underdogs polls here in Misso and the second question of the survey. And also the Dark horses who placed below place 30th at the rating survey. I decided to add this rule because there are many dark horses (16), and I think it’s unfair giving the same settings to a girl who placed 22nd to a girl who placed 36th, this way I make it all more fair and square.
High (possibility to improve). All the girls who didn’t belong to any of the previous cases.

So, after all this information is introduced in the simulator it already give us an initial score for each contestant which will be added to the judges’ ones. Once we understand the Public Choice format we will understand the whole voting system as it keeps being the same with little modifications.

(*) JUDGES CHOICE (*)

As we’ve explained a thousand times, each judge has scored from 1 to 10 to each contestant in five categories: Facial beauty, Body, Catwalk, Gown choice and Personality. All the contestant will be divided into 5 or 6 categories (depending on the skill) based on the summation of those scores. The category each girl belongs to will determine how she performs at the Preliminary and Final Show Competition. Each category is used during different portions of the competition. Here we do a quick explanation about it:

Screenshot of the Profile's settings page, where I will introduce Judges' ratings. Featuring Miss Universe 2002 batch.

Catwalk. The girls are divided into: Fierce, Elegant, Subtle, Average, Boring or Messy. It will be the 33% of the score of each girl during the Swimsuit and Evening Gown Competitions.
Body. The girls are divided into: Fit, Athletic, Curvy, Average, Skinny and Chubby. It will be the 33% of the score of each girl during Swimsuit Competition.
Gown choice. The girls are divided into: Outstanding, Safe, Risky, Not memorable and Atrocious. It will be the 33% of the score of each girl during Evening Gown Competition.
Facial Beauty. The girls are divided into: Timeless, Goddess, Minor Goddess, Beautiful, Average and Forgettable. It will be the 33% of the score of each girl during Swimsuit and Evening Gown Competitions.
Personality. It will be used during Questions & Answers rounds and also during Interview portion (Preliminary).

In the preliminary competition there are three rounds the girls must go through:

Swimsuit Competition. Catwalk + Body scores.
Evening Gown Competition. Catwalk + Gown choice scores.
Interview with judges. Personality + Facial beauty scores.

The summation of those three rounds will determine the Preliminary Score for each girl. That score will be summed to the Initial Status and Room for Improvement score and it will determine the Top 16 score![/size]

TOP 16 SELECTION = (Status Score + Room for Improvement Score) + Preliminary Score

(*) THE TOP 16 SELECTION (*)

You can all think this is all over, as the Final Show keeps working the same, for example:

Body + Catwalk + Facial = Swimsuit score. The 10 highest scores make it into the Top 10

And it keeps going…

Yes, you’re right, that’s how the Final Show works. But there’s just one more thing to explain. You may think that the Top 16 will be the highest 16 scores but… when does Miss Universe, World, International or whatever surprised their viewers with ALL the favorite girls getting into the semifinals…? Never! The simulator has been designed to generate a realistic result, and it also takes into account those pleasant surprises and internal picks that always happen in this kind of pageants… What is life without emotion? And it does it by choosing the Top 16 between the 30 highest scores! Don’t freak out, it won’t be random picks, just keep reading to know it better:

• The 12 highest average scores make it AUTOMATICALLY. So, don’t worry, front runners will be there.
3 spots will be given to three contestants who placed from 13TH TO 20TH PLACE. This will be representing the girls who are almost there and who will be kind of internal picks of the organization.
• The 16th spot is reserved for one girl who placed from 21ST TO 30TH PLACE. Which will represent the thunder from down under of the competition!

Partial screenshot of the full grid for selecting the Top 16. The full grid is as big that didn't fit into the screen

Obviously I won’t be picking those girls by myself, the simulator with its great and majestic intelligence will. I will be a mere viewer, just like you all, the only difference… I will know first.

So you already know how this works… I won’t like to listen to any complaining. You and the judges have already make your choices and have determined each girl’s chances of getting the crown but at the end they will be alone in the stage, facing the simulator and with their fingers crossed hoping to be the lucky one. Who will conquer it all: the audience, the judges and the artificial intelligence…? Who will be Miss Missosology?

As you can see everything can happen in this competition, this is really more unpredictable than Miss World!

(*) <:-P :!! :!! :!! <:-P (*)

The 5th Miss Missosology Competition is back!
Who will take Amanda Dudamel's crown?
MissSimUniverse

Date of Birth: 27 Apr 1993
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Acting, dancing

Postby cronista » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:15 pm

I LOVE ALl THE HARD WORK YOU HAVE PUT INTO THIS. :7

I JUST HAVE A QUESTION , I PROVIDED IN THE OLD THREAD PICTURES SPECIFICALLY FOR EVERY ROUND , FACE , SS AND EVENING GOWN AS YOU REQUESTED, ARE THOSE GOING TO BE USED FOR THE FINAL IN CASE MY GIRL MAKES IT TO THE TOP 16 OR THEY WILL BE JUDGED ONLY WITH THE PICTURES YOU PROVIDED IN THE RECENT POST?

Thanks !
Last edited by cronista on Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
cronista
PREDICTIONISTS are known to give sharp & accurate pageant forecasts.

Date of Birth: 26 Jun 1979
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: writter
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: TV, Sports, Poker

Postby mister_egzotica » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:16 pm

Brazil, Japan, Thailand, Korea

India, Japan

Japan, Lebanon

Japan, Argentina
mister_egzotica

Postby cica-maca » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:11 pm

1. Mexico
2. Spain
3. Serbia
4. Poland
5. Ireland
6 Philippines
7 Rusia
8 France
9 Venezeula
10 Kazakhstan
11 Ecuador
12 Colombia
13 Thailand
14 Gabon
15 Brazil
cica-maca
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Date of Birth: 18 Jun 1987
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: reading, enjoying life :)

Postby cica-maca » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:13 pm

Serbia
cica-maca

Date of Birth: 18 Jun 1987
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: reading, enjoying life :)

Postby PageantKing » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:20 am

Top 16 :

Top 5
MM: Korea
1st RU: Colombia
2nd RU: Mexico
3rd RU: Thailand
4th RU: Netherlands

Top 10.
6.Puerto Rico
7.Costa Rica
8.Australia
9.Turks & Caicos
10.Serbia

Top 16:
11.France
12.Philippines
13.Venezuela
14.Kenya
15.Ukraine
16.Barbados

Honorable Mentions:
17. USA
18. Lithuania
19. Israel
20. Spain
PageantKing
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Charlie
Date of Birth: 09 Jun 1998
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Student/Actor
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant Watching, Acting, Being a shady bitch

Postby MissSimUniverse » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:57 am

cronista wrote:I LOVE ALl THE HARD WORK YOU HAVE PUT INTO THIS. :7

I JUST HAVE A QUESTION , I PROVIDED IN THE OLD THREAD PICTURES SPECIFICALLY FOR EVERY ROUND , FACE , SS AND EVENING GOWN AS YOU REQUESTED, ARE THOSE GOING TO BE USED FOR THE FINAL IN CASE MY GIRL MAKES IT TO THE TOP 16 OR THEY WILL BE JUDGED ONLY WITH THE PICTURES YOU PROVIDED IN THE RECENT POST?

Thanks !

Hello! Thank you so much for your words! Yes, I know you provide those pictures. Anyway, as I said I really appreciated any help you could offer me (as actually doing the research for 67 contestant wasn't easy at all) but I also said that due to the graphics I'm preparing for the Final Show I couldn't promise I was using the pictures you all offer because of many reason (difficult to crop, wrong angle, light, or whatever) and it would take me much more time to adapt them into the staging... It's already difficult as it is and I'm struggling to make it on time... And about the portrait picture I know I had to change Ximena's in the Preliminary Picture, but it was just because the one you established as official didn't fit into the template and looked too big and couldn't appreciate her facial features, that's why I changed it for other with the right size. All the changes I do will never be to hurt your contestant's chances of making the cut, but helping them, or making things easier and faster. I hope you understand.

MissSimUniverse

Postby MARIGONA DRAGUSHA » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:34 pm

COLOMBIA with SERBIA
ImageImage
MARIGONA DRAGUSHA
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Dee
Date of Birth: 07 Aug 1997
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Math, Psychology

Postby MARIGONA DRAGUSHA » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:41 pm

COLOMBIA with UKRAINE
ImageImage
MARIGONA DRAGUSHA

Postby MARIGONA DRAGUSHA » Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:57 pm

COLOMBIA with LITHUANIA

COLOMBIA WITH KAZAKHSTAN
ImageImage
MARIGONA DRAGUSHA

Postby unbreakable » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:25 pm

My assistant was fired yesterday ... The Miss Lebanon-Israel-ORG apologizes to Ximena , and admits that she's the one to beat .. :)>- :)>-

we also decided to build a wall in the center of the stage to reduce the tension between the 2 contestants , and it seems like Mexico will pay for it >:)
unbreakable
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Profession: SDSDAD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano

Postby mister_egzotica » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:49 pm

unbreakable wrote:
we also decided to build a wall in the center of the stage to reduce the tension between the 2 contestants , and it seems like Mexico will pay for it >:)

Rehearsal:

mister_egzotica

Postby dehfs » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:06 pm

Will the posts have any effect on final results?
dehfs
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: ...
Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1988
Profession: ...
Hobbies/Interests: ..., ..., ...

Postby The Duchess » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:26 pm

-------------- Friendly reminder that the Puertorricans will not be able to do much coverage from today to a couple days/weeks/months thanks to the Category 5 Hurricane Maria who will in fact pass through PR tomorrow morning until thursday. We will be receiving around 155MPH winds in most parts of Puerto Rico including my municipality because unfortunally it will pass very close to Toa Baja, as of now unfortunally moving at 10MPH which is extremely slow. We are waiting for a last minute curve or something but it seems impossible. If you guys could keep us in your good thoughts, that would be appreciated ------------
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby ManMeat » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:28 am

I don't know who is gonna win Miss Missosology 2017 title.
I made my own preDICKtion because the voting session is already done.

I chose them based on their looks and personality.
I excluded some girls who have shyt personality even though they are facially beautiful.
Whiny, Childish, Arrogant, Racist, Homophobic girls aren't my kind of girls.

And I will describe who got my 10 stars.

Greece | Iliana Papageorgiou
Miss ROBBED as f**k UNIVERSE 2011.
PERFECT FIERCE ASS GREEK GODDESS!!
MUO and Trump made stupid decision.

I GAVE HER 10 STARS IN 'FACE' CATEGORY

Lebanon | Valerie Abou Chacra
I love Lebanese genes. I really do.
She is also Miss Robbed World 2015. She is beautiful.

Jamaica | Yendi Phillipps
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CATWALK QWEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>=p >=p >=p

I GAVE HER 10 STARS IN 'CATWALK' CATEGORY

Spain | Patricia Rodriguez
If she was born in my country, she might get bashed about her jawline.
But I find she is really beautiful and proud of her.
And I'm glad she came out as

I GAVE HER 10 STARS IN 'PERSONALITY' CATEGORY
(I think I should have give her 10 stars in 'GOWN' category instead.)

Hungary | Edina Kulcsar
I predict her as 1st runner-up of Miss World 2014.
I really love her face and her lip color.

Curacao | Kanisha Sluis
She cried when she placed Miss Universe 2015 Top 15.
She is humble and bubbly. Definitely my kind of girl.

Korea | Yumi Kim
When she crowned Miss Korea 2012,
People debate about her looks. Even some Misso admins bashed her a lot.
I don't know why foreigners have a harsh opinion about Korean people's look.
But I think she was robbed.
Her real-life personality is kinda awkward but her prelim performance was perfect.
I add her in Top 10 list because I don't wanna be full of a nationalistic bitch.
(I gave her average score as a judge, because of this reason)

And thank you Maria Celeste Arraras! >:D<
Maria added Yumi to her Miss Universe 2013 Top 5 preDICKtion before,
Also so many people against her opinion but I loved it.

Ireland | Rozanna Purcell
Angelina Jolie-GOOD! :-*
She was my Miss Universe 2010.

Serbia | Andjelka Tomasevic
Her face, hair, everything is beautiful.
European girls barely smiles when they compete in the pageants,
But can't deny she is one of the finest beauty.

South Africa | Melinda Bam
MELINDA!
Some picky Misso bish didn't get why she hyped so much.
But eventually, that member understands why she got hype to death.
Because she was a deserving girl. Her transformation was great!

I GAVE HER 10 STARS IN 'GOWN' CATEGORY

Gabon | Maggaly Nguema
If she shows herself well, and trained well,
This girl might be placed at Top 16.
I like this girl beauty wise.

Germany | Johanna Acs
Her only weakness is her teeth.
Hope she visits the dentist, needs to wear a brace.
She gives me Hollywood actress vibe.
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!

Kazakhstan | Aiday Isaeva
As a gay, I don't feel any sexiness from pageant girls.
But this girl? I feel she is very sexy and seductive.
Highly underrated!

Netherlands | Zoey Ivory
YASSSSSSS!! QWEEN!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!
She is dancing qween. >=p
AND She is my Miss Congeniality. :-*

Philippines | Catriona Elisa Gray
Caucasian mixed Filipinas seems very successful in the Big 5 pageant.
I think she should have placed at least Top 3.

Switzerland | Dominique Rinderknecht
She also came out as
alongside her co-contestant Patricia Rodriguez.
Her girlfriend is gorgeous BTW.
Short hair girl deserves to places.
I believe haircare sponsor make short haired girls clap! >:<

My recommendation for NEXT YEAR's Miss Missosology edition

Sara Chafak for FINLAND

Kaci Fennell for JAMAICA

Desire Cordero for SPAIN

Sharie de Castro for BVI >:)

Jeimmy Arburto for GUATEMALA >:)

I wanna be their ND for next year. :-*

Thank you bishes :-*
Last edited by ManMeat on Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ManMeat
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Profession: I'm better than you
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: I'm gonna mention your dirty ass double standards

Postby MissSimUniverse » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:30 am

dehfs wrote:Will the posts have any effect on final results?

Sadly not. You can only hope that your promotion was good enough to convince people and judges that your girl was the best of the bunch so they voted for her. The simulator, by the time, is developed just as an individual game everyone can play with, that's why the modifiable settings are related with the contestant's, because it was not made for a competition like this, anyway I'm adapting it. I'm thinking about introduce that setting for future edition, I mean: introducing the number of posts each user made so it gives extra points to their contestant. Anyway doing this will mess up the whole simulator for sure, I will find errors that I'll have to fix, just like
every time I'm programming new simulators, and I will waste too much time on that, and I'm running out of time. I hope you understand... Anyway I'll give Special Awards, and I'm thinking about making a Best National Director Award.
Last edited by MissSimUniverse on Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

MissSimUniverse

Postby MissSimUniverse » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:32 am

The Duchess wrote:-------------- Friendly reminder that the Puertorricans will not be able to do much coverage from today to a couple days/weeks/months thanks to the Category 5 Hurricane Maria who will in fact pass through PR tomorrow morning until thursday. We will be receiving around 155MPH winds in most parts of Puerto Rico including my municipality because unfortunally it will pass very close to Toa Baja, as of now unfortunally moving at 10MPH which is extremely slow. We are waiting for a last minute curve or something but it seems impossible. If you guys could keep us in your good thoughts, that would be appreciated ------------

OMG, once again... Good luck to you all! [-O< [-O<

MissSimUniverse

Postby MissSimUniverse » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:07 am

(*) PRESS RELEASE (*)
**== The queens wash their faces **==

ImageImage

Today the Miss Missosology Organizations selected eight girls to portray a very interesting photoshoot with no make up, where they can show how they really are, their skin, their faults, but still feeling beautiful and proud of it.

Miss Germany, Johanna Acs said to be: "extremely happy for having this opportunity, I think it's a wonderful idea". Miss Venezuela confessed: "I didn't feel very comfortable at first, but after a few shoots I started to be really me. Coming from Venezuela I'm taught how to walk, pose, smile or even being... But after today I'm feeling much more comfortable in my own skin. I'm a new woman".

ImageImage

Other girls who were internally picked to starring in this photoshoot were France, Kenya, Haiti, Netherlands, Paraguay and Kosovo. Different beauties from all over the world, but with something in common: naturally beautiful. The photographer said to be a very learning experience as you see the girls how they really are, and you can really feel their personality.

The Miss Missosology Competition, which was planned to happen on 25th September, 2017 at Madison Square Garden, may suffer a few days delay due to struggles with the original schedule and also because of hurricane Maria coming to Puerto Rico. The president said: "This is a competition which looks for unity and solidarity, and this won't be the same without our friends from Puerto Rico, who are one of the most active members of our competition. That's why maybe we wait some days to broadcast the final show. We send them our best wishes and hope a soon recovery."

Anyway with both (public and judges votings) closed, the results have already being inserted in the simulator and the organization has done several tests to check everything is working right. The eventual results will be generated tomorrow morning (Spanish time), but they won't be published until next week, in the Final Show Event from New York City and broadcasted here, in Missosology Forum.

MissSimUniverse

Postby firerprince » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:35 pm

firerprince's1ST MISS MISSOSOLOGY HOT PICKS

15.PHILIPPINES
GRAY, CATRIONA

14.CHINA
LUO ZILIN

13.ISRAEL
AYNAW, YITYISH TITI

12.PANAMA
SAEZ, SHELDRY

11.IRELAND
PURCELL, ROZANNA

10.MALAYSIA
JAGAN, KELLY

9.FRANCE
LORPHELINE, MARINE

8.USA
HARDIN, CHELSEA

7.WALES
MOULDS, SOPHIE

6.LEBANON
CHACRA, VALERIE

4TH RUNNER-UPLITHUANIA
BELOUSOVA, PATRICIJA

3RD RUNNER-UPSPAIN
RODRIGUEZ, PATRICIA YURENA

2ND RUNNER-UPKENYA
ONYANGO, EUNICE

1ST RUNNER-UPKOREA
KIM YUMI

MISS MISSOSOLOGYSOUTH AFRICA
BAM, MELINDA

P.S: I hope the Titleholders will not get an advantage in this competition..I mean, they're already popular and that might influence the voting (TBH they should have been prohibited to join :-D ) . Lets treat these ladies out of their placements in their respective pageants. :=p
firerprince
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Postby unbreakable » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:29 pm

Winner

1st runner rup

2nd runner up

3rd runner up

4th runner up

6th
7th
8th
9th
10th

11th

12th

13th
14th

15th - one of them
Image ImageImage
unbreakable

Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Profession: SDSDAD
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano

Postby firerprince » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:35 pm

PageantKing wrote:
Top 16 :

Top 5
MM: Korea
1st RU: Colombia
2nd RU: Mexico
3rd RU: Thailand
4th RU: Netherlands

Top 10.
6.Puerto Rico
7.Costa Rica
8.Australia
9.Turks & Caicos
10.Serbia

Top 16:
11.France
12.Philippines
13.Venezuela
14.Kenya
15.Ukraine
16.Barbados

Honorable Mentions:
17. USA
18. Lithuania
19. Israel
20. Spain

YASSSSSS KOREA ON TOP! I hope the 1st ever MISS MISSOSOLOGY is ASIAN! [-O< 8->
P.S: Is there any pageant that has an ASIAN debutant-winner?
firerprince

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 05 Mar 1997
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Pageant Lurker
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry?

Postby Smile » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:24 pm

Miss Missosology Greece, Iliana Papageorgiou spent much of the day today working out.

Smile
FASHION EXPERTS are STYLE specialists.
FASHION EXPERTS are STYLE specialists.

Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1982
Profession: Fashion Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Stuff

Postby MissSimUniverse » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:29 pm

(*) MARK MY WORDS (*)
Question of the day:
Who will win the Ruth Ocumarez award?

I mean the early favorite or over hyped girl who sadly ends up clapping in the background...

MissSimUniverse

Postby cronista » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:12 pm

MissSimUniverse wrote:
(*) MARK MY WORDS (*)
Question of the day:
Who will win the Ruth Ocumarez award?

I mean the early favorite or over hyped girl who sadly ends up clapping in the background...

I HAVE A FEELING
cronista

Date of Birth: 26 Jun 1979
Profession: writter
Hobbies/Interests: TV, Sports, Poker

Postby ThESiAmEsE » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:15 am

LAST GLAMPS AT VARTIKA SINGH, MISS MISSOSOLOGY INDIA, BEFORE FINALS

ThESiAmEsE
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.
TOP MODELS are BEAUTIFUL people.

Date of Birth: 05 May 1990
Profession: Runway Diva
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants, Fashion, Music, Lifestyle

Postby Mildred Styles » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:17 am

Hello misso! I haven't been updating about Serbia and Croatia because for the past 2 weeks, I got in a motorcycle accident and have been fully recovering from the hospital. I would like to apologize for that. Anyways, I know im too late for the game, but here are some videos to try to convince you guys to vote for my babies Andjelka and Elizabeta :hx :hx
[youtube]WiQ9QjCl3oQ[/youtube]

[youtube]D7psCjpN5A8[/youtube]

Last glimpse of the gorgeous ladies befor pageant night

ISILDA MOREIRA FOR MISSO'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Mildred Styles
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria Matilda
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1990
Profession: None
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby MissSimUniverse » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:21 am

Mildred Styles wrote:
Hello misso! I haven't been updating about Serbia and Croatia because for the past 2 weeks, I got in a motorcycle accident and have been fully recovering from the hospital. I would like to apologize for that. Anyways, I know im too late for the game, but here are some videos to try to convince you guys to vote for my babies Andjelka and Elizabeta :hx :hx
[youtube]WiQ9QjCl3oQ[/youtube]

[youtube]D7psCjpN5A8[/youtube]

Last glimpse of the gorgeous ladies befor pageant night

It's never too late! I'm glad you are recovered now!

MissSimUniverse

Postby syahfiqz89 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:03 pm

MISS MISSOSOLOGY 2017

TOP 16 PREDICTION BY SYAHFIQZ89

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
syahfiqz89

Real Life Name/Nick: Fiqz
Date of Birth: 30 Jul 1989
Profession: Designer
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion is My Passion

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe