♔MISS DIVA 2017 | SHRADDHA SHASHIDHAR♔

Re: ♔MISS DIVA 2017 | SHRADDHA SHASHIDHAR♔

Postby kandolag » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:34 pm

alonso2k wrote:India is a bummer this time too. Lara and her panel's emphasis on glib is so passe - it's no longer the 90s or 2000! Physical beauty is 90% . In order to get to that threshold of being in the top 10/5 , a candidate really needs a striking appearance supplemented by impressive carriage on stage. The ability to talk and be smart comes later. Shraddha may have the gift of the gab, but she miserably fails in the physique/beauty department. She pales beside those other amazonian beauties. On top of that, she made a mess of her make-up and attire in the first few shots we have of her - too garish and ghoulish. And she doesn't know how to pose like a lady. Her posture smacks of an uncomfortable tomboy forced to be in a dress. Shanon Gonsalves would have been a fine rep at Miss Universe - tall, elegant and facially beautiful. India, be ready to clap hard this year also.

Are we following the same Miss Universe edition? I’ve not seen any Amazonian beauties this year, if you’re referring to Venezuela, than I must sadly inform both you and Venezuela that your concept and ideality of Miss Universe is very much outdated. The ability to talk and be smart does not come later, it needs to be there to begin with. This was evident with the last winners from Miss Universe and MUSA.

You’re entitled to opinion about Shraadha, however I have to disagree with you; she has one of the most striking features in this group, makeup and styling is very much on point. She’s a self-disciplined individual, bold, regal, articulate and very well composed. I don’t know what incorrect posture you’re referring to? Have you seen her ramp walk videos? In the space of 1 month, her transformation has been an incredible one, I don’t think any of the other girls including Shannon could’ve achieved what she had in that short amount of time. I consider Shraadha to be miles ahead of some of these so called ‘front runners’

kandolag
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: gkand87
Date of Birth: 13 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Financial Admin
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: bowling, reading, travelling, watching movies etc

Postby alonso2k » Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:31 pm

“Are we following the same Miss Universe edition? I’ve not seen any Amazonian beauties this year, if you’re referring to Venezuela, than I must sadly inform both you and Venezuela that your concept and ideality of Miss Universe is very much outdated. The ability to talk and be smart does not come later, it needs to be there to begin with. This was evident with the last winners from Miss Universe and MUSA.

You’re entitled to opinion about Shraadha, however I have to disagree with you; she has one of the most striking features in this group, makeup and styling is very much on point. She’s a self-disciplined individual, bold, regal, articulate and very well composed. I don’t know what incorrect posture you’re referring to? Have you seen her ramp walk videos? In the space of 1 month, her transformation has been an incredible one, I don’t think any of the other girls including Shannon could’ve achieved what she had in that short amount of time. I consider Shraadha to be miles ahead of some of these so called ‘front runners’”

Kandolag or whatever you are called. Understand the meaning of the word ‘amazonian’ first before you think of arguing with me. Don’t be fixated on Venezuela! As for Miss USA and Miss Universe, they were physically attractive first and their personalities completed the rest. Talking came in the later stages after they had crossed a threshold. Close-browed Shraddha has no beauty about her face nor does she have an imposing physique. Her features just don’t shine out. Her brows are just bland - absolutely no definition - and they just sink her eyes still deeper. So on top of that she tries the smoking look but a lot much. She ends up looking like the cosmetics counter just bombed on her face, or like the ayah or bai, your maid-servant or doodhwali just chanced upon some cheap paints for the first time! Come to think of it, even her so called ‘gift of the gab’ , now that I scrutinise closely, is so forced. Very artificial. In the Diva finale, I don’t think she impressed at all in the Q and A - she slipped at one point as she was rushing things. Also, the girl has no wits about her. The only reason she won was because she was Lara’s pet. One woman’s judgment has screwed up the country’s chances many times. The panel of judges are there just to complete a formality. No wonder, she is off every leaderboard or betting stakes.
Now, digest my words properly, and start massaging your palms to clap even louder than last year.
alonso2k

Real Life Name/Nick: alonso
Date of Birth: 01 Dec 1990
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: singing

Postby arifdrsajjad » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:00 am

i can see hate here
#peace
arifdrsajjad

Real Life Name/Nick: sajjad arif
Date of Birth: 20 Sep 1986
Profession: doctor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: photography

Postby ricpinc88 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:58 am

I am one of Shraddha's biggest supporters here in misso. I cheered loud for her and had her in my hotpicks always.
To be honest, I would like to say this things. Dont hate me
1. She tends to feel lost during interviews. The one in which there were four of them, the camera was focusing on her and she was just even playing with the fidget spinner even ignoring the focus was on her. thats a bad move.
2. her outfits, except the white gown one and the sparkling, none of the others were impressive, cherry pink is not her colour. it makes her look faded.
3. Her hair styling needs to be changed asap. her face looks small when she opts for jet hair. and she looks short in many of the pics.
4. I didnt like her NC. seriously.
5. I hope she sees this, and step up the game so that she could nail the prelims today.
overall I am ok with her performance =D> , but not impressed @-) . and I feel really bad about it. :| :| :| :|
ricpinc88
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: READING, GARDENING

Postby anewz2001 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:39 pm

Shraddha definitely needs to up her game. While her wardrobe has been good so far, she needs to up it in terms of glam factor and confidence. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that she should not squander away. All this is just positive, constructive criticism that'll work in her favor if she listens. Anyways, good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Best camera ever --> http://amzn.to/2z4aHI1
anewz2001
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Date of Birth: 07 Aug 1985
Profession: pagent lover
Hobbies/Interests: dance

Postby Ecstatic Mortal » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:45 pm

India will unfortunately clap hard again this year. Very amateurish girl has been sent. Her smile is very plastic and forced. The cake makeup on her face is horrendous and her body in swim suit prelims fails to compete with other strong contestants. Lara has neither the interest nor the seriousness to choose perfect Miss Diva. All she wants is the money and attention. That gown for the prelims is totally out of place and with the chosen hairstyle, she deliberately makes herself look substandard. I wish people like Asha Bhatt were sent to Miss Universe.
Under construction!
Ecstatic Mortal

Real Life Name/Nick: Haunty
Date of Birth: 23 Jul 1986
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Thinker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Thinking, observing, analysing and reasoning.

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:49 pm

She will prove her haters wrong. Easily the most beautiful Miss India Universe since Puja Gupta & possibly most well prepared since Lara. India always seems to send the best to Miss Universe as well on all the years that we win Miss World and India did place at Miss Universe all the years we won Miss World. :=p

Iknowbeauty
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 15 Oct 2015
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:50 pm

[youtube]Ga6mXjslVVU[/youtube]
Iknowbeauty

Postby SIR_MONISH_D » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:07 pm

Will it be shown it India? Which channels?
SIR_MONISH_D

Real Life Name/Nick: SIR MONISH D
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: King of Sparta
Hobbies/Interests: Sword Fighting

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:35 pm

Good Luck tonight Shraddha! I'll be watching. >=p I know she can get a placement for India. Happy to see her in a lot of lists even former MUs are putting her as their favorites.
But placement or no placement, she is still my favorite Miss Universe India in a very long time. For someone who only had a short time to prepare she exceeded expectations by giving one of the best prelim performances of a Miss India and combined with her confidence, beauty, and being a good speaker she is already my winner. :7
Iknowbeauty

Postby ricpinc88 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:34 am

only one thing to say: I told you. #:-S
When will Miss Diva learn to conduct the pageant early as May atleast???
poor girl got no time to prepare. =O/ =O/ =O/ =O/
its the fault of the organization, spare the girl, =O/
My question is when we will find a new miss universe from our country -
answer is: as we can find a stunning Manushi winning the MW crown in "China". Its not far, cheer guys.
my sincere request to all Indian forumers is please do continously update Manushi's Official thread. Jam it with info. you know what we dont know when we get to see another blue crown in 17 years so please please all of you update. its our twenties.
ricpinc88

Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: READING, GARDENING

Postby Ecstatic Mortal » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:20 am

India will unfortunately clap hard again this year. Very amateurish girl has been sent. Her smile is very plastic and forced. The cake makeup on her face is horrendous and her body in swim suit prelims fails to compete with other strong contestants. Lara has neither the interest nor the seriousness to choose perfect Miss Diva. All she wants is the money and attention. That gown for the prelims is totally out of place and with the chosen hairstyle, she deliberately makes herself look substandard. I wish people like Asha Bhatt were sent to Miss Universe.

It wasn't hard to predict the reality. Who are the two Mahatmas that down voted my opinion for speaking the truth? It was very obvious from the very first day in Miss Universe with her makeup, hairstyle and childish behavior. Lara teaches these people (right from Urvashi) to behave like drama queens with fake attitude and that is why these girls look beautiful and behave naturally during Miss Diva but transform to fake drama queens with horrible make up and hair styling when they go to Miss Universe. (Exception Manasi Moghe) Kick that drama queen Lara out and we will atleast place consistently. Appoint someone that had the passion to win Miss Universe, but missed it during their days (Like Waluscha D Souza) as the Miss Universe India director or simply give Miss Universe franchisee to gladrags famous Mrs. Maureen Wadia (Check out Gladrags Mega Model 2016 Ms. Karuna Singh's physique and beauty) .
Last edited by Ecstatic Mortal on Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Under construction!
Ecstatic Mortal

Real Life Name/Nick: Haunty
Date of Birth: 23 Jul 1986
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Thinker
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Thinking, observing, analysing and reasoning.

Postby alonso2k » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:28 am

1.So, South Africa it is, thank heavens! Had my eyes on her since day one. I got it wrong on the rest of the Top 3. Was actually thinking Colombia but flipped for Venezuela at the last minute, thinking that no country should or could get consecutive placements in the Top 3 year after year. My bad!
2.Thailand and the Philippines I deliberately omitted from my Top 5 - too much home fans about them. No judging panel should be emotionally blackmailed by raucous fan support. Happy the panel stood their ground.
3.Glad also that, against popular expectations, China made it to the Top 16. Her towering frame and cropped hair, and the fact that the country is a huge, unexplored gold mine for MUO, couldn’t just be ignored.
4.Happy again that USA wasn’t in the Top 5 - she should remain a nuclear scientist and inspire more black men and women to take up the sciences in her country.
5.Happy also for Great Britain in the Top 16. I can’t foresee MUO crowning a Brit anytime soon.
6.Totally despise the fan-vote and the continental quota systems for the Top 16 (and beyond). Bring back the old mode of selection where the most deserving girls used to make it to the finals.
7.Bring back the judges’ scoresheet on screen. Helps quell doubts on favouritism.
8.Finally, I’m satisfied that Sri Lanka made the Top 16, and not that Lara pet Shraddha. Someone needs to yank Lara out of her 90s-2K riverie and tell her that looks COUNT to reach that threshold. Difference between Manushi and Shraddha? Manushi has beauty - Shraddha had duty! End of story. And yes, this Diva thing must be done away with and a nationally televised (live) pageant simply called Miss India-Universe should be brought in. This pageant should be held in Jan-Feb at least. Lara needs to go - her vision has resulted in consecutive duds at Miss Universe.

Thanks. Now, on to Miss Supranational.
alonso2k

Postby alonso2k » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:39 am

And well, well, well! I’m seeing that my previous comment on Shraddha from the early days of the contest has been removed! Look, whoever the sweetbuds it was that removed it, learn to stare truth in the face. I only gave the truth and it has been proven.
alonso2k

Postby pineal » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:36 pm

Shraddha was not my favorite when Miss Diva started. but her grit, confidence and wit made me her supporter after her win. Following her I noticed that she had confidence in her body, she worked hard, she is a fast learner and she had the hunger for the crown. What she lacked was an ease and typical maturity, which will come with age most probably in a year or two. It was evident that she was not perfect in front of a camera, which needed time which Miss Diva won't allow. I love that she is fire on ramp though, Indian girls don't usually rock the swimsuit like she did. I also love that she always thinks and then speaks. I do get the feeling that she is not totally comfortable in her skin yet, which is what I admire most about her runner up Peden. But oh well, it's all over now. She did her best, and she did great. It was refreshing to see a miss universe India putting in so much effort in such a short time. No wonder she made everyone's prediction list, without fans hyping her much.

Miss Diva needs to give it's winners ample time. This year's elaborate Miss India edition further took their time away. they need hold Miss India very early into the year to organise and train Miss Diva properly. I hope that Shannon and Tejaswini comes back with a bang this year. A little more body confidence in Shannon and she'll be great. The list of girls I want to see again from this year's Miss India is larger, so much potential.

One last thing, Though I am not a fan of Swapnil Shinde, but his gown for Iris was very beautiful. But it is not just about a beautiful gown, the gown needs to be designed according the girl, keeping in mind her body and personality. Pia, Iris and now Demi's gown, are all perfect examples.
pineal

Real Life Name/Nick: web
Date of Birth: 10 Mar 1994
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Designer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Fashion Writing Music Design Astrophysics Nanotech

Postby arifdrsajjad » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:49 pm

i am proud of her . She represented India really well. It wasn’t her fault , she had 4 weeks to prepare and she did make most of it . Few things to note
1. She wasn’t comfortable in front of camera and she was hit n miss in front of camera.
2. Her wardrobe was a let down and we can’t blame her, nor designer . What do we expect in 3 weeks . Good gowns take weeks to be designed and make it ready. Not just gown even her usual wardrobe was bad, most were so ill fitting and needed alterations. But how , those clothes were picked for her size days after her crowning and during rigorous training she toned herself down but had no time left for setting the sizes right.
3. IMG is confusing me now from interesting stories now they r focusing on beautiful face and sexy diva.
4. Miss Diva org if they are interested in winning miss universe it’s better to crown a girl and train them for at least 6 months.
5. Lastly it’s miss universe crown which has been long due for us not counting miss international. And India was doing amazingly well at miss universe untill Lata came up and everything went downhill. This stupid tv format and challenges are boring tbh. I still can’t get over fact that last year we sent Roshmita to Miss Universe. Please note one thing a dumb or no so confident girl can be trained and mound into a diva with ample amount of time but facial beauty cannot be achieved until we go plastic.
And guys cheer up we are winning something each year last year supra national and this year miss world. Our pageant scene is not that bad. Only worried about clapping streak at Miss Universe and how we are wasting good potential candidates due to lack of time and ignorance.
#peace
arifdrsajjad

Real Life Name/Nick: sajjad arif
Date of Birth: 20 Sep 1986
Profession: doctor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: photography

Postby swasti1678 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:59 am

I strongly disagree that Shraddha is not facially beautiful. She had every ingredients which could have been molded over time. Unfortunately, time was the only enemy in her case. She brought her A game during prelims and gave the best from all her capacity. But she was not comfortable; she seems like a student who completed the entire syllabus overnight and is hell nervous if she can memorize everything and deliver properly. Can we blame her? HELL NO!!!! Months of preparation made Philippines, Thailand and Indonesia feel comfortable about everything. They were so relaxed, doing everything naturally. How can we expect such ease from Shraddha? I can blame the contestants who clapped in the last two years: the nutcase Urvashi and zero energy Roshmita. But not this year. I felt really bad for her when she was not called in top 16 but deep down I knew it was not gonna happen.

Lara flew to New York to understand the changes and even invited Paula & Iris but did she really understand? All I could see from the televised episodes were her big talks and experiments (throwing colors on the girls and all). As a former Miss Universe, can't she demand an atleast 6 months preparation time from Miss India organization for the contestant? Why Miss diva needs to wait for Femina Miss India to over? If simultaneous auditions are not possible then make Femina happen within January/February and Diva by April/May. Every single fan is pissed of the same thing - preparation time but I can guarantee that nothing will change in 2018 as well.

PLEASE SKIP 2018. CROWN THE 2019 REP IN NEXT DECEMBER AND GAVE HER 11 MONTHS TO PREPARE. SAME MAY GOES EVERY YEAR. I CAN WAIT TWO YEARS TO SEE INDIA DOING WELL RATHER THAN WAIT FOR ONE YEAR TO SEE CLAP AGAIN!!!
swasti1678

Real Life Name/Nick: Swasthika
Date of Birth: 10 Jul 1989
Profession: IT Professional
Hobbies/Interests: Singing

Postby Iknowbeauty » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:25 am

I agree with everyone about needing more preparation time for future reps. However despite a short prep time Shraddha was extremely impressive at Miss Universe. She did her homework well that's for sure and with the correct makeup & styling she is STUNNING. IMO, one of the best faces India has sent to Miss Universe since 2007. Her prelim performance was amazing. Even Nia Sanchez Miss USA 2014 said Shraddha was one of the few girls that showed personality and was energetic on stage during prelims. She also is very articulate and has so much confidence all around. Didn't Paula Shugart tell Lara that they're looking for a girl that can talk, so all things considered I think Lara & the judges made a good choice picking Shraddha this year. It is just that Shraddha like a lot of girls this year was a victim of the continental groupings. Putting Asia and Africa together was completely unfair to girls from both Asia & Africa because there were a lot of strong girls from Asia.
Iknowbeauty

Postby Jaishee » Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:43 am

Such a wasted beauty!!!
TEAM PHILIPPINES 2024
UNIVERSE: -
WORLD: GWEN FOURNIOL
EARTH: -
INTERNATIONAL: ANGELICA LOPEZ
SUPRANATIONAL: ALETHEA AMBROSIO
Jaishee
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Jaishee
Date of Birth: 08 Mar 1998
Profession: Physiotherapy Graduate
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Postby alonso2k » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:45 pm

Let us not deny the undeniable. I stand by what I said before about Miss Diva Shraddha - she simply has an unworkable face. Yes, time was not on India's side. But, let us remember that Sushmita Sen also didn't have too much time to prepare for Miss Universe. So also other Miss India winners who at least placed when the tide was in our favor. Nowadays, things have changed. Let us also not keep up this crib that regional containment of candidates for entry into the Top 16 was the undoing of Shraddha. One first has to be a knock-out , an absolute stunner, to be in that elite group (including the MUO's wildcards). As regards fan-voting, I'm totally against this beyond a certain point. It is to the detriment of small nations or countries like India which doesn't have too many people interested enough in pageants.
Hope the Times people get the message and act smart.
alonso2k

Postby Iknowbeauty » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:44 pm

alonso2k wrote:Let us not deny the undeniable. I stand by what I said before about Miss Diva Shraddha - she simply has an unworkable face. Yes, time was not on India's side. But, let us remember that Sushmita Sen also didn't have too much time to prepare for Miss Universe. So also other Miss India winners who at least placed when the tide was in our favor. Nowadays, things have changed. Let us also not keep up this crib that regional containment of candidates for entry into the Top 16 was the undoing of Shraddha. [b]One first has to be a knock-out , an absolute stunner, to be in that elite group (including the MUO's wildcards). As regards fan-voting, I'm totally against this beyond a certain point. It is to the detriment of small nations or countries like India which doesn't have too many people interested enough in pageants.
[b]

=;)) I just think that is funny. There were many girls in that top 16 that were not even close to being a knock-out or absolute stunner as you say even with professional makeup and styling. And like I said, even Miss USA 2014 Nia Sanchez said Shraddha was one of the few girls that actually had energy and personality on stage during the prelims during her Miss Universe review on youtube. And Shraddha was on majority of PAGEANT EXPERTS lists after the prelims. Did she deserve a top 16? Yes, and so did many of the other girls who were clearly robbed, but this was a very competitive batch so disappointments were likely because only 16 girls can be chosen. I think they should have had a top 20 this year since there were so many contestants this year and kept Asia & Africa separate that would have made things more fair. Asians and Africans did not even have a good chance as other regions since 4 from Asia & Africa really means ONLY 2 girls from Asia and ONLY 2 girls from Africa.
Iknowbeauty

Postby alonso2k » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:52 am

Iknowbeauty wrote:
alonso2k wrote:Let us not deny the undeniable. I stand by what I said before about Miss Diva Shraddha - she simply has an unworkable face. Yes, time was not on India's side. But, let us remember that Sushmita Sen also didn't have too much time to prepare for Miss Universe. So also other Miss India winners who at least placed when the tide was in our favor. Nowadays, things have changed. Let us also not keep up this crib that regional containment of candidates for entry into the Top 16 was the undoing of Shraddha. [b]One first has to be a knock-out , an absolute stunner, to be in that elite group (including the MUO's wildcards). As regards fan-voting, I'm totally against this beyond a certain point. It is to the detriment of small nations or countries like India which doesn't have too many people interested enough in pageants.
[b]

I just think that is funny. There were many girls in that top 16 that were not even close to being a knock-out or absolute stunner as you say even with professional makeup and styling. And like I said, even Miss USA 2014 Nia Sanchez said Shraddha was one of the few girls that actually had energy and personality on stage during the prelims during her Miss Universe review on youtube. And Shraddha was on majority of PAGEANT EXPERTS lists after the prelims. Did she deserve a top 16? Yes, and so did many of the other girls who were clearly robbed, but this was a very competitive batch so disappointments were likely because only 16 girls can be chosen. I think they should have had a top 20 this year since there were so many contestants this year and kept Asia & Africa separate that would have made things more fair. Asians and Africans did not even have a good chance as other regions since 4 from Asia & Africa really means ONLY 2 girls from Asia and ONLY 2 girls from Africa.

Let us agree to disagree. Thank you.
alonso2k

Postby Iknowbeauty » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:14 am

Iknowbeauty

Postby Oma-san » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:43 pm

Iknowbeauty wrote:She will prove her haters wrong. Easily the most beautiful Miss India Universe since Puja Gupta & possibly most well prepared since Lara. India always seems to send the best to Miss Universe as well on all the years that we win Miss World and India did place at Miss Universe all the years we won Miss World. :=p

It's really sad that she didn't place. Facially, she's even more stunning than Miss World Manushi and I think in these pictures, she's equally stunning as Demi-Leigh.
Oma-san

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:02 pm

Iknowbeauty

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Iknowbeauty

Postby Iknowbeauty » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:08 pm

Iknowbeauty

Postby swasti1678 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:04 am

She is looking gorgeous and very happy in the Philippines. Girl like her couldn't place, then who will? Not feeling positive about 2018. Femina Miss India is about to start which is expected to last for 5-6 months atleast including the finale. Then Diva. WOW!!!!

Natasha Grover is doing everything she can for the organization. She really turned things around here. I wish she could do something about Diva. The early crowning is very important. Please understand this.
swasti1678

Real Life Name/Nick: Swasthika
Date of Birth: 10 Jul 1989
Profession: IT Professional
Hobbies/Interests: Singing

Postby SIR_MONISH_D » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:54 am

DON'T HATE ME BUT HONESTLY SHE IS PRETTY BUT NOT A Miss Universe MATERIAL. MOST IMP HER COMMUNICATION SKILLS R VERY WEAK SHE IS NOT A GOOD SPEAKER. COMPARING HER TO MANUSHI IS NOT RIGHT TOO COZ MANUSHI GOT ENOUGH TIME TO PREPARE ALSO MAUNSHI IS AMONG THE FINEST MISS INDIA SPEAKERS. SHRADDHA ALSO DID NOT HAVE THE BEST BODY ALTHOUGH IT IS THE ORG AT FAULT KEEPING THE PAGEANT 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE Miss Universe PAGEANT IS LUDICROUS. EITHER THEY KEEP D PAGEANT IN SUMMER OR CONTINUE CLAPPING THE CHOICE IS THEIRS.
SIR_MONISH_D

Real Life Name/Nick: SIR MONISH D
Profession: King of Sparta
Hobbies/Interests: Sword Fighting

Postby Oma-san » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:12 pm

SIR_MONISH_D wrote:DON'T HATE ME BUT HONESTLY SHE IS PRETTY BUT NOT A Miss Universe MATERIAL. MOST IMP HER COMMUNICATION SKILLS R VERY WEAK SHE IS NOT A GOOD SPEAKER. COMPARING HER TO MANUSHI IS NOT RIGHT TOO COZ MANUSHI GOT ENOUGH TIME TO PREPARE ALSO MAUNSHI IS AMONG THE FINEST MISS INDIA SPEAKERS. SHRADDHA ALSO DID NOT HAVE THE BEST BODY ALTHOUGH IT IS THE ORG AT FAULT KEEPING THE PAGEANT 2 WEEKS BEFORE THE Miss Universe PAGEANT IS LUDICROUS. EITHER THEY KEEP D PAGEANT IN SUMMER OR CONTINUE CLAPPING THE CHOICE IS THEIRS.

Her communication skills are good, I don't know why you would say otherwise. I said lookswise, she is better-looking than Manushi. Manushi's beauty is not my cup of tea. I also mentioned Manushi won because her communicaton skills were impeccable but that doesn't mean Shraddha had bad communication skills. She won Miss Diva because of it.
Oma-san

Real Life Name/Nick: Elle
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Associate Professor
Hobbies/Interests: love, love, love my girls

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe