PHILIPPINES OUT OF TOP 13 MISS UNIVERSE 2017?

Image



  • -7

PHILIPPINES OUT OF TOP 13 MISS UNIVERSE 2017?

Postby dimavolyn » Tue May 16, 2017 11:42 am

    



User avatar
dimavolyn
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:42 am
Country: Russia (ru)
Reputation: -104
Real Life Name/Nick: dmitriy
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: restoraunt
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: meet new people
Message: WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEO PLEASE)

  • 2

Re: PHILIPPINES OUT OF TOP 13 MISS UNIVERSE 2017?

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue May 16, 2017 11:47 am

It's too early to tell if Rachel or other potential delegates has the chance to make it in the top 10/13 at 66th Miss Universe. As you knew what happened at Miss USA 2017, many of the favorites failed to live up the expectation by the preliminary judges and missed the mark.
If I were the judge: Miss Earth 2017 Fan Voting on Facial Beauty and Poise
October 25, 2017
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5713
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1788
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 6

Re: PHILIPPINES OUT OF TOP 13 MISS UNIVERSE 2017?

Postby JorgeInternational » Tue May 16, 2017 12:17 pm

It's the third time that you upload this video... ;;? that you claim?

Image
User avatar
JorgeInternational
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1122
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:46 pm
Country: Northern Mariana Islands (mp)
Reputation: 621
Date of Birth: 21 Apr 1999
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Gossips Official Informant
Hobbies/Interests: Football, beauty pageants - Read detective stories

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES OUT OF TOP 13 MISS UNIVERSE 2017?

Postby ajsy0203 » Tue May 16, 2017 12:43 pm

So Lu Sierra their runway coach was also involved in the voting as member of MUO?
If I were the judge: Miss Earth 2017 Fan Voting on Facial Beauty and Poise
October 25, 2017
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5713
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1788
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 1

Re: PHILIPPINES OUT OF TOP 13 MISS UNIVERSE 2017?

Postby lukemjrn » Tue May 16, 2017 1:57 pm

You wish. Filipinos are the best fans in the world.
Limit your words in insulting others, because sometimes the word you are using to insult someone is the best word to describe YOU

Image
[/quote][/center]
User avatar
lukemjrn
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 808
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:56 pm
Country: Gibraltar (gi)
Reputation: 847
Real Life Name/Nick: Jessie
Date of Birth: 02 Dec 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: professional
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: lurking in murky water
Message: BEFORE YOU BASH SOMEONE..LOOK AT THE MIRROR FIRST!

  • 2

Re: PHILIPPINES OUT OF TOP 13 MISS UNIVERSE 2017?

Postby Sophia7 » Tue May 16, 2017 2:04 pm

dimavolyn wrote:


You are absolutely right! Because once she is crowned Miss Universe'2017, of course, she will be out of TOP 13! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
User avatar
Sophia7
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 4257
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:13 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 2916
Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Software Engineer/Lawyer to be!
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Missosologying?, Shopping, Play Games and Misso
Message: How are you?

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES OUT OF TOP 13 MISS UNIVERSE 2017?

Postby volcomtits » Tue May 16, 2017 11:19 pm

dimavolyn wrote:

ohhh who cares about your hallucination ,,,, take a bath clean your body odor ,, waaaaaaaaa :=p
User avatar
volcomtits
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
 
Posts: 526
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:31 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 290
Real Life Name/Nick: doc volcom
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1972
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: chef
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: travel
Message: lets do the volcom

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES OUT OF TOP 13 MISS UNIVERSE 2017?

Postby missofan705 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:34 am

You are an example that should be left out as a semen being wiped out from tissue instead of being born.
MISS UNIVERSE 2017: Rachel Peters
MISS WORLD 2017: Laura Lehmann
MISS INTERNATIONAL 2017: Mariel De Leon
MISS EARTH 2017: Karen Ibasco

Team Philippines!
User avatar
missofan705
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5352
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4608
Real Life Name/Nick: Iris del Valle
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing
Message: Thank you to all MISS PHILIPPINES for making me a pageant fan!

  • 1

Re: PHILIPPINES OUT OF TOP 13 MISS UNIVERSE 2017?

Postby eenam » Wed May 17, 2017 9:06 am

lukemjrn wrote:You wish. Filipinos are the best fans in the world.


Everyone has a right to their opinion and I think I get what you're saying, BUT you make it sound like PH is automatically in the finals? Just because you own the organization (USA), because you have the "best" fans (Philippines) or because you created the crown (Czech Rep.) ...it will not grant you a spot in the finals all the time.

The irony, too, is Filipinos are not being the "best" fans right now. Because IMG/WME has taken over, many of them are "over it" and boycotting the program.
So, if I'm taking your advice on how this pageant should be operating based on the quality of fans... actually she WON'T make the finals.
Image
@__eenam
eenam
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Jan 31, 2016 6:45 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 33
Date of Birth: 19 Feb 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Entrepreneur
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Photography, Videography, Social Media
Message: Aloha forumers!

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES OUT OF TOP 13 MISS UNIVERSE 2017?

Postby lutosfeet » Wed May 17, 2017 9:20 am

Who told you that? Nostradamos? =;)) =;)) =;))
lutosfeet
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 3391
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:34 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3345
Date of Birth: 04 Mar 1987
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Rocker
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: pageant and writing
Message: hello everyone

  • 0

Re: PHILIPPINES OUT OF TOP 13 MISS UNIVERSE 2017?

Postby ajsy0203 » Wed May 17, 2017 2:01 pm

eenam wrote:
lukemjrn wrote:You wish. Filipinos are the best fans in the world.


Everyone has a right to their opinion and I think I get what you're saying, BUT you make it sound like PH is automatically in the finals? Just because you own the organization (USA), because you have the "best" fans (Philippines) or because you created the crown (Czech Rep.) ...it will not grant you a spot in the finals all the time.

The irony, too, is Filipinos are not being the "best" fans right now. Because IMG/WME has taken over, many of them are "over it" and boycotting the program.
So, if I'm taking your advice on how this pageant should be operating based on the quality of fans... actually she WON'T make the finals.


7 months can change everything at 66th Miss Universe. Remember what happened at Miss USA 2017, this could possibly happened at 66th Miss Universe if these delegates will fall in the closed door interview which weighted 60% of the final preliminary score.
If I were the judge: Miss Earth 2017 Fan Voting on Facial Beauty and Poise
October 25, 2017
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5713
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1788
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here


Return to Miss Universe

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: afmharris, Alix-ann, ANTHONY94, anton.1988djof, Atoy, Bing [Bot], boboro, deltaguy, disapoinment, grokholtsev.slavajof, Guuy_15, hawk, HIMEROS, HolyOther, Hurricanezone, kapamilya, lamchikha, linhster, lishilin_mjof, macwendy, Majestic-12 [Bot], makalise81, Mannie, Mariana Erwin, MaroneSergio, MISSUNIVERSEFANS, miyakocici520, mrgary, mulov.gjof, nayalulu, nursealvin, Pageant1104, Philippinesupporter1998, PR-Beauty, prowazekii, recto_montallana, redmetallix, roma.bedredinovjof, song1, swasti1678, Topgun9144, Vegatlah, Zinnia, zipagang and 10570 guests

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe


contact us to advertise with missosology
Reputation System ©'