Well, the biggest BITCH has been crowned Miss USA

Re: Well, the biggest BITCH has been crowned Miss USA

Postby rockondude » Mon May 15, 2017 3:58 am

hauteegirl wrote:I have kaiser insurance but my question though if those homeless or unable to afford healthcare what's gonna happen to them? If health insurance is a privilege then it's going to be like in the Philippines that they won't even allow you let you to get in ER for emergency even if you're about to deliver a baby. Fortunately,
the current President is working on a free health care for the country, still getting there though.

Its illegal for a hospital to deny service to anyone. Its taken as a loss by the hospital

There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby Guuy_15 » Mon May 15, 2017 3:59 am

It is interesting to note that feminists want equality (or as Miss USA said, "equalism" [what is that?!]) and they usually point to the disparity in equal pay for equal work.

I think women get .70 cents for every $1 men get.

It is also interesting to note that Miss USA works (or worked) for the federal government, so her pay is on a pay scale pre-determined by the government. So she is technically making the exact same amount of money as her male colleague, but only because job dictates it. She can only make more or less depending on seniority.

However, if she were to work for a private organization, and given her presumably "vast" experience, I would have to wonder if she would, in fact, make less money than her male counterparts. Because, that's just the name of the game. It is how it is.

Universal healthcare is a great idea in theory. But I don't think it can pragmatically work in the US like it does in places such as Scandinavia, UK, or other European countries.

You're talking about extremely high taxes, defense spending, the ins and outs of a functioning society, and the overall culture of many of these countries. Scandinavians have a more "we help each other out, and I don't mind doing so" but in US it is more "lift yourself up from your bootstraps when you're down".

I absolutely think NOBODY should have to worry about how to pay for medical expenses when they are facing life threatening diseases, such as cancer. The bills for treatment alone can run into the high six digits, and I am talking from personal experience.

However, it cannot simply be "just give everyone health insurance for free" because in a country of 380 million people I don't think that is economically feasible. Healthcare should be affordable for everyone, even those working at McDonalds. And I think when DC answered her question, she was probably looking at it through a scientific lens, looking at the "numbers" rather than the "emotion",which is a very scientific thing to do. I don't think that makes her right or wrong, but I think her answer makes her seem genuine in her feelings.

Guuy_15
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1979
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Lots.
Hobbies/Interests: Sex, Love and Videotape

Postby chellomellow » Mon May 15, 2017 3:59 am

chellomellow wrote:
markita wrote:
pitbull wrote:
rockondude wrote:Are some people here advocating for Illegal immigrants getting free heath care. I mean this is why the democrats loss that INSANE. They should not be in the united states in there first place let along talking legal people resources. Illegal immigrants are already a huge tax burden. I'm all for free heath care the problem here in the united states is that we have liberals advocating for people to be Fat and proud, we have unhealthy population and we need to fix that before we introduce free heath care for everyone

I agree that we have to tighten our borders for security measures but building a fucking wall won't accomplish that and I would rather have MY tax money be spent for the betterment of MY people instead of a stupid wall. Education and Health services should be our priority.

can I have some of your tax money to tighten my asshole :)>- ?

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

I wanna help :-D :-D :-D
─▀██▀▄███▄─ ▀██─██▀██▀▀▀█─
──██─███─███─██─██─██▄█──
──██─▀██▄██▀─▀█▄█▀─██▀█──
─▄██▄▄█▀▀▀─────▀──▄██▄▄▄█

[youtube]1rmr_z5bWgo[/youtube]

TEAM TYA JANE
chellomellow
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: I am an Angel sent from heaven ❤
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Reading, Music, Drawing, Anime, Piano

Postby hauteegirl » Mon May 15, 2017 3:59 am

pitbull wrote:
rockondude wrote:Are some people here advocating for Illegal immigrants getting free heath care. I mean this is why the democrats loss that INSANE. They should not be in the united states in there first place let along talking legal people resources. Illegal immigrants are already a huge tax burden. I'm all for free heath care the problem here in the united states is that we have liberals advocating for people to be Fat and proud, we have unhealthy population and we need to fix that before we introduce free heath care for everyone

I agree that we have to tighten our borders for security measures but building a fucking wall won't accomplish that and I would rather have MY tax money be spent for the betterment of MY people instead of a stupid wall. Education and Health services should be our priority.

A wall????? They will make a tunnel a mile deep so scanners won't catch them. it's a business too. that's how they import drugs and illegal immigrants.
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby The Duchess » Mon May 15, 2017 4:01 am

hauteegirl wrote:I have kaiser insurance but my question though if those homeless or unable to afford healthcare what's gonna happen to them? If health insurance is a privilege then it's going to be like in the Philippines that they won't even allow you get in ER for emergency even if you're about to deliver a baby. Fortunately, the current President is working on a free health care for the country, still getting there though.

Well the only republicans (party who introduced the new Trumpcare) that have answered that question say that hospitals are required to treat you whether you are able to pay or not. But I'm not sure is that easy or simple logistically speaking.
The Duchess
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby hauteegirl » Mon May 15, 2017 4:03 am

rockondude wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:I have kaiser insurance but my question though if those homeless or unable to afford healthcare what's gonna happen to them? If health insurance is a privilege then it's going to be like in the Philippines that they won't even allow you let you to get in ER for emergency even if you're about to deliver a baby. Fortunately,
the current President is working on a free health care for the country, still getting there though.

Its illegal for a hospital to deny service to anyone. Its taken as a loss by the hospital

I understand that as ive taken someone in ER with no insurance and she owed over 15k and didnt pay not a dime but then if like Miss DC said healthcare is a privilege then if this gets imposed are they gonna stop people from going to ER without insurance? Isn't this why US can't turn their back to matters like this because of morality issue?

hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby The Duchess » Mon May 15, 2017 4:04 am

Guuy_15 wrote:It is interesting to note that feminists want equality (or as Miss USA said, "equalism" [what is that?!]) and they usually point to the disparity in equal pay for equal work.

I think women get .70 cents for every $1 men get.

It is also interesting to note that Miss USA works (or worked) for the federal government, so her pay is on a pay scale pre-determined by the government. So she is technically making the exact same amount of money as her male colleague, but only because job dictates it. She can only make more or less depending on seniority.

However, if she were to work for a private organization, and given her presumably "vast" experience, I would have to wonder if she would, in fact, make less money than her male counterparts. Because, that's just the name of the game. It is how it is.

Universal healthcare is a great idea in theory. But I don't think it can pragmatically work in the US like it does in places such as Scandinavia, UK, or other European countries.

You're talking about extremely high taxes, defense spending, the ins and outs of a functioning society, and the overall culture of many of these countries. Scandinavians have a more "we help each other out, and I don't mind doing so" but in US it is more "lift yourself up from your bootstraps when you're down".

I absolutely think NOBODY should have to worry about how to pay for medical expenses when they are facing life threatening diseases, such as cancer. The bills for treatment alone can run into the high six digits, and I am talking from personal experience.

However, it cannot simply be "just give everyone health insurance for free" because in a country of 380 million people I don't think that is economically feasible. Healthcare should be affordable for everyone, even those working at McDonalds. And I think when DC answered her question, she was probably looking at it through a scientific lens, looking at the "numbers" rather than the "emotion",which is a very scientific thing to do. I don't think that makes her right or wrong, but I think her answer makes her seem genuine in her feelings.

I don't think it would work in the US BUTTTTT I do think we have to do a better job at making an affordable health care. I, as of today, can pay for my medical insurance but I want an affordable health care for those of us who cant because I cannot fathom having to make choices between health and some other necessity
The Duchess

Date of Birth: 01 Sep 1995
Profession: Costume Design
Hobbies/Interests: Arts, Music, Literature

Postby rockondude » Mon May 15, 2017 4:05 am

[youtube]58arQIr882w[/youtube]

People please see the Pay gap its a Myth
There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.
rockondude

Real Life Name/Nick: julian
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1985
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: i like to go to the gym
Message: There is no excellent beauty that hath not some strangeness in the proportion.

Postby markita » Mon May 15, 2017 4:51 am

chellomellow wrote:
chellomellow wrote:
markita wrote:
pitbull wrote:

can I have some of your tax money to tighten my asshole :)>- ?

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

I wanna help :-D :-D :-D

start donating! >:) =;))
markita

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

Postby TheK » Mon May 15, 2017 5:00 am

rockondude wrote:
[youtube]58arQIr882w[/youtube]

People please see the Pay gap its a Myth

agree and ill annex that with the study.
https://www.shrm.org/hr-today/public-policy/hr-public-policy-issues/Documents/Gender%20Wage%20Gap%20Final%20Report.pdf
Read My 2019 Binibining Pilipinas Prediction
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1682799
[center]...MU-MW-MI... nothing follows
TheK

Real Life Name/Nick: ten
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: web developer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: web design

Postby Oscillate » Mon May 15, 2017 5:17 am

I respect her opinion and admire (to say the least) her for voicing out her unpopular stance.

However, her ignorance is appalling! Sometimes people need some reality check to understand that some of us are not as privileged as the others.
Oscillate

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses

Postby nob » Mon May 15, 2017 6:10 am

Miss Triggered USA.
nob

Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: statue

Postby TheK » Mon May 15, 2017 6:15 am

i think the way Miss DC's answered she question regarding health care is something that i dont necessarily agree with but compare that to south Carolina and Illinois. i can see why the judges put her through. that said for me she redeemed herself in the final 3.

production was gracious enough to give NJ a full minute to answer. because the first 30 seconds of that was just ramble tbh
Read My 2019 Binibining Pilipinas Prediction
http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1682799
[center]...MU-MW-MI... nothing follows
TheK

Real Life Name/Nick: ten
Profession: web developer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: web design

Postby fortela » Mon May 15, 2017 8:45 am

illegal immigrants and legal immigrants but no education , both bring cheap labor to united states. without these illegal immigrants prices of food , clothing, housing will all go up up and up because if americans were to clean toilets,work as handymen in grape farms, clean homes, etc, they would demand for more pay so all prices will eventually go up. its the law of economics. if illegal immigrants are bad for usa, , then why does california remain the richest state when it has the latest group of immigrants legal and illegal? in fact california is even richer than france
fortela

Real Life Name/Nick: ninen
Profession: paralegal
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby HolyOther » Mon May 15, 2017 10:58 am

fortela wrote:illegal immigrants and legal immigrants but no education , both bring cheap labor to united states. without these illegal immigrants prices of food , clothing, housing will all go up up and up because if americans were to clean toilets,work as handymen in grape farms, clean homes, etc, they would demand for more pay so all prices will eventually go up. its the law of economics. if illegal immigrants are bad for usa, , then why does california remain the richest state when it has the latest group of immigrants legal and illegal? in fact california is even richer than france

Good you brought this up.

Illegal immigrants are usually paid minimum wages, under the table and are not entitled to benefits.They miss out on a lot of benefits if they were legal. Keep quiet in fear of being reported for deportation.

People are using them for cheap Labour. Unfortunate.
HolyOther
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Isis
Date of Birth: 08 Jan 1989
Profession: Advertising, Graphic Design, Marketing.
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Learning about this amazing world

Postby Mildred Styles » Mon May 15, 2017 2:05 pm

People really showed their dumbasses on this thread.
There is nothing more ironic than seeing gay conservatives defending this bitch for her trash views.

ISILDA MOREIRA FOR MISSO'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Mildred Styles
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria Matilda
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1990
Profession: None
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Galunggong » Mon May 15, 2017 2:40 pm

The question was essentially flawed in the first place .
Why health care for US citizens only ?
What about the permanent residents and illegal immigrants ?
Are they not humans too ?

Sanctuary cities in California offer health care to illegal immigrants with no repercussions .
Galunggong

Date of Birth: 21 Nov 2000
Profession: eating fishes
Hobbies/Interests: fishing

Postby Miss Bicolandia » Mon May 15, 2017 2:46 pm

I have just watched the rerun--didn't go online the whole day and good that no one among my workmates told me a back-to-back win has just happened in Miss USA so I was completely clueless about the results. I honestly didn't like DC in the top three because of her privelege answer over healthcare. SouthCarolina should have been in the top 3 and New Jersey should have won as she was flawless, very composed and her answers were all on-point. She should have won!
I didn't know I was looking for love until I found you, Babe!
Miss Bicolandia

Real Life Name/Nick: Venus :)
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1980
Profession: Teacher, Freelance writer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, travel, literature, music

Postby Beta » Mon May 15, 2017 4:06 pm

EVERYONE is entitled to their own opinion, including Kara. People base their ideals on their own experiences, after all.

I used to be a feminist - but
just like most things that started out really good, this is yet another issue that has been bastardized over the years. It took a couple of women's studies college courses to open my eyes, and another several decades of evaluating the movement to keep them open. Oh don't get me wrong though, I get my points across..

I used to think free health care was a great idea - but
I've personally witnessed the abuse (free healthcare recipients with history of drug abuse, not following up with care instructions, Manipulating THE FREE medical transportation to get to wherever they want to go...)

I used to be militant about illegal immigration - but
I've met some who came here to escape and would like nothing more than to go back home to their families. ( I can sit here and rant more about how Mexico needs to change from within but I don't want to ruin my zen moment right now)

I used to find the best comfort being around people like me - but
found it irritating to realize the hypocrisy of the race card being thrown at every opportunity but yet, they are probably the most judgemental and prejudice people i know. So people "like me" now encompasses a diverse group of people who share the same interests, likes, values but yet have enough class to respect differing ideas.

So, it's not all black and white. Just because you don't agree, doesn't mean it's flat out wrong. The worse thing to do is to shame people because they don't share your opinion because it closes the door on any/all meaningful conversation.
Beta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Profession: BOSS
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Postby honeymae7405 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:38 pm

She was touted as the most intelligent miss usa contestant in recent history. I think IMG went for that.

But honestly, i didnt find her answers on both Q&A rounds outstanding. In top 5 i think Minnesota aced it closely followed by NJ. In top 3, NJ gave the best answer followed by minnesota.

Dont know what they see in her. There were better black girls in terms of beauty. And even better caicasians
honeymae7405

Real Life Name/Nick: Honeymae
Date of Birth: 05 Oct 1983
Profession: owns business
Hobbies/Interests: surfing

Postby The.Apprentice » Mon May 15, 2017 5:57 pm

One thing is certain with her is that she needs to keep her mouth shut. Like girl, stop it, it's embarassing.

Both her answers were lame. She doesn't sound neither nice or fun. She has this cocky aura I cannot vibe with. But oh well....
The.Apprentice

Date of Birth: 13 May 1990
Profession: Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby Malcanthet » Mon May 15, 2017 6:10 pm

Beauty pageants continue to paint women as the down-trodden victim.
Malcanthet

Real Life Name/Nick: TCL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Profession: Adm Asst
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby Mildred Styles » Mon May 15, 2017 11:22 pm

Universal declaration of human rights, Article 25:
>(1) Everyone has the right to a standard of living adequate for the health and well-being of himself and of his family, including food, clothing, housing and medical care and necessary social services, and the right to security in the event of unemployment, sickness, disability, widowhood, old age or other lack of livelihood in circumstances beyond his control.
(2) Motherhood and childhood are entitled to special care and assistance. All children, whether born in or out of wedlock, shall enjoy the same social protection.

UDHR, Article 2:
>Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

Access to the highest attainable standard of health is a human right, which includes access to timely, acceptable, and affordable health care of appropriate quality. Placing barriers to healthcare that unequivocally discriminates against marginalized groups, the poor, and all women (when reproductive health needs are deemed "pre-existing" condition...) is discriminatory and bad government. Governments do not only have a duty to protect human rights, they have an obligation to fulfill human rights to the best of their capacity.

http://www.humanium.org/en/childrens-ri ... AjTr8P8HAQ
http://www.ohchr.org/EN/UDHR/Documents/ ... ns/eng.pdf

ISILDA MOREIRA FOR MISSO'S NEXT TOP MODEL

Mildred Styles

Real Life Name/Nick: Maria Matilda
Date of Birth: 21 Sep 1990
Profession: None
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Tue May 16, 2017 1:02 am

What would people have said if it was white, blond, blue eyed Minnesota the one who said Health Care is a privilege? 8->
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby otangzi » Tue May 16, 2017 2:51 am

Maybe her point if you want something, you can get it if you work for it. The problem with the Americans is because of the food stabs or the freebie $$$ from the govt. they tend to not work and just stay on their couch. A lot of them hardworkers and is paying the taxes those basic bitches at home ain't payin.
SEE THE REAL OTANGZI ON THIS LINK https://popspins.com/?bonus=82184
otangzi

Real Life Name/Nick: ygrob
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1993
Profession: future astronaut
Hobbies/Interests: U dnt hav 2 change a thing I LUV U juz d way U R
Message: sana manok ka na lang.. pra lagi mong inuupuan.. ITLOG ko

Postby markita » Tue May 16, 2017 9:07 am

Will people spew hatred towards an immigrant if she believed that health care is a right ?
markita

Date of Birth: 26 Jul 1983
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Beauty Pageant Expert
Hobbies/Interests: Films, Pageantry & Literature

Postby HolyOther » Tue May 16, 2017 10:47 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:What would people have said if it was white, blond, blue eyed Minnesota the one who said Health Care is a privilege? 8->

They would have said she is dumb but looks like a barbie

How the fierce era is back or some bullshit.

Miss Venezuala said some pretty terrible things last year but there were people here still kissing her ass.

Some even felt she was robbed a placement.
HolyOther

Real Life Name/Nick: Isis
Date of Birth: 08 Jan 1989
Profession: Advertising, Graphic Design, Marketing.
Hobbies/Interests: Learning about this amazing world

Postby koji » Tue May 16, 2017 7:30 pm

To the TS: :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby Myles76 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:58 pm

..is it only me or did I see a pattern of flaunting about working as a civil servant in the USA???...both Miss D.C. are either a soldier or an employee in a government agency--- is there something so "special about it" in the USA right now ???...needless to say I definitely do not see having a healthcare is a privilege [-X [-X ...it should be mandatory to all citizens...the whole population should be showing solidarity to everyone, especially to those who cannot afford it..., well, I do not know Kara that well to call her a bitch..but she comes with a hint of it for sure /:) /:) ...
Be bitchy, Be fierce, Be yourself....just ignore them anyway...

Myles76

Real Life Name/Nick: Myles Alexander
Date of Birth: 03 Mar 1983
Profession: free lance
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: relaxing, travelling and enjoying life

Postby Smile » Tue May 16, 2017 8:58 pm

Myles76 wrote:
..is it only me or did I see a pattern of flaunting about working as a civil servant in the USA???...both Miss D.C. are either a soldier or an employee in a government agency--- is there something so "special about it" in the USA right now ???...needless to say I definitely do not see having a healthcare is a privilege [-X [-X ...it should be mandatory to all citizens...the whole population should be showing solidarity to everyone, especially to those who cannot afford it..., well, I do not know Kara that well to call her a bitch..but she comes with a hint of it for sure /:) /:) ...

I just think it's IMG's obsession with crowning strong women. The problem is they've decided that a strong woman in the US is one who joins the military or works as a scientist for the government, both of which are typically dominated by men. This sends a bad message to other strong women who are teachers or nurses or simply stay-at-home moms.

A strong woman is nuanced, not a stereotype. She has depth. This is not something I saw in Kara on Sunday night.

IMG unfortunately sent a bad message by crowning her Miss USA.
Smile
FASHION EXPERTS are STYLE specialists.
FASHION EXPERTS are STYLE specialists.

Date of Birth: 07 Dec 1982
Profession: Fashion Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Stuff

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Universe