Myle's Miss Universe 2016/17 favourites

Myle's Miss Universe 2016/17 favourites

Postby Myles76 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:44 pm

Hi everyone...to our big Misso Family around the world!! Some have asked why I was away so long?? Most of you know that I am mostly a Miss Universe fan, so I rather keep quite the whole time and just read and stayed connected to some Missos here. And pop out again, if it is time for my pageant to enjoy.

Some of you here know that I have some kind of an attitude: " be honest and if necessary brutally honest but always be humble and always keep the respect to one another "...although very hard to do in some cases but in all the years here in Misso...still worth writing and arguing....LOL!

So although some of our longstanding Experts are still waiting to give their opinions and choices, just let me start and share with you my humble choices and opinions on this year's favourites...well, actually my personal favourites....some are favourites and expected to win...while some are just killing the scene at the moment. They are slaying it silently and know exactly how to impress the people and could make a big surprise....so after seeing the candidates at the Governor's Ball and the swimsuit event in Cebu...my favourites are....

Top 5 for the title

Miss Colombia:

If some of you still remember, I am one of the earliest fan of Andrea and it still stays so. Inspite of her recent "orange and sweets scandal" causing more unnecessary emotional stir up...to Filipinos and Mexicanos...childish or stupid or just ignorant...she still stands as one of my favourite for the title. She is one hard girl to beat in Manila and an pageant expert who knows how to play with the camera/press...either title or top 3

Miss Brazil:

She just amazes me...she is one big contender...this time Brazil could actually win the crown. Not a white girl like Gisele Bündchen but a beautiful black girl with all the allures which Raissa effortlessly shows to the fans and audiences...great body, great walk, nice fresh look and this hint of exotic you want to adore...either the title or top 3

Miss Turkey:

Like Raissa, Tansu is just mesmerizing!! Both with the evening gown and swimsuit presentation recently in Manila and Cebu just amazes me how awesomely beautiful she was with such grace....definitely the first Turkish girl whom I really support and want to see in the top 5 or win the title! She is one of the underdogs who can be a very big surprise and bring the crown back to Europe.

Miss Philippines:

I know a lot of you who are Non-Filipinos will again scream BIAS!! Well, most of you actually now me....I am quite the opposite...I am not afraid to say negative things to a Filipino candidate, if I know it is righteous and a constructive critic...But believe me or not....first it is her home turf (the whole country of the Philippines and these enthusiastic Filipinos who are just so thrilled to host the competition and truely supporting the pageant 24/7...that impresses the whole pageant world), second she is doing her job perfectly....her movements, her dresses and frocks, her attitude...she is really working hard and almost perfect to the minute. Sad to say she lacks some factors which help Pia win the competion last year...but who knows...never say the competition is over....untill it is officially over...right!!! So she either win it big or just simply top 5.

Miss Barbados:

Another underdog who really impresses me as well during the recent evening gown and swimsuit events...In all those videos and photos I have seen from her...Shannon just nailed it with great beautiful smile and the right dress, the right hairdo...just keep me on my feet...If she performs well than top 5 is definitely in her reach..

the other girls which I see in the top 10:

Miss Indonesia:

very beautiful but subtle in a way...her commanding heigth paired with a nice body could place Kezia in the top 10...or more if she could seize the moment to top 5 or more! Until today probably the best Miss Indonesia I have ever supported. She is regarded as a silent favourite...well, I would say deserving and hopefully successful.

Miss US Virgin Islands:

great girl! Carolyn is just doing a great job at the moment and like the other underdogs who know how to impress the crowd silenty but definitely very effective...love to see her in the top 10 or more!

Miss Argentina:

Estefania is one of the favourite and one of those girl who is expected to achieve the top 10 even top 5. A lot of you here in Misso love her and she is consistent. Like the other great contenders she is just doing a great work in fighting for the crown.

Miss Ukraine:

One of my favourite girl who has top 10 potential...Alena has just an impressing beautiful face. And until know she is doing the right things in the competition to stay on the game...She is one of Europe's favourite for the crown...

Miss Georgia:

And another one...who is coming from nowhere and silently slaying it without making any huge fuss around her...in her evening gown appearance Nuka was simply beautiful and elegant...in swimsuit event with her hair up and a solid performance...she just amazed me at that moment...One of the silent underdogs...Could it be a great moment for Nuka and finally bring Georgia one huge surprise...well, it will be a deserving top 10 or more!

So that is it guys....NO! Wait there is still one who is slaying it as well and deserves to be on my list...she is slaying it with her elegant stylish frocks and attitude and being so sizzling in the swimsuit event....yup! The eleventh spot goes to Ms Thailand....Chalita will give a good fight and she definitely knows her game....This time Ms Thailand is a contender to be aware of..

Be bitchy, Be fierce, Be yourself....just ignore them anyway...

Myles76
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Myles Alexander
Date of Birth: 03 Mar 1983
Profession: free lance
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: relaxing, travelling and enjoying life

Re: Myle's Miss Universe 2016/17 favourites

Postby prince_kyle » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:04 am

finally, someone put Turkey on Top 5. <:-P :!!
love your list but i would put Malaysia on the Top 10.
it's just me anyway.
still, a good list for me. >:D<
http://angbuhaysaearth.blogspot.com/
prince_kyle
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Date of Birth: 16 Apr 1980
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: PC Games & Reading
Message: Kahit gaanu kalalim ang tubig hanggang dibdib lang ng duck!

Re: Myle's Miss Universe 2016/17 favourites

Postby Myles76 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:31 pm

prince_kyle wrote:finally, someone put Turkey on Top 5. <:-P :!!
love your list but i would put Malaysia on the Top 10.
it's just me anyway.
still, a good list for me. >:D<

Thanks dear >:D< ..well, it is not weird though...Turkey is a good contender...hope her prelim.-interview will be a success to be in the semis..she is not probably everyone's taste...Malaysia is not bad.. I have her with my top 15 favs but not top 10 though...
Be bitchy, Be fierce, Be yourself....just ignore them anyway...

Myles76

Real Life Name/Nick: Myles Alexander
Date of Birth: 03 Mar 1983
Profession: free lance
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: relaxing, travelling and enjoying life

Return to Miss Universe