Miss Universe 2016 is........

Re: Miss Universe 2016 is........

Postby mannycruz » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:47 pm

taleyblue wrote:
IanC062 wrote:
Her body is sick !!! :hx

I would love for a small country like Barbados to win Miss Universe. I actually will scream if another powerhouse takes the crown. Seriously, it's getting very frustrating to watch the same countries, year in, year out make up the Top 15.

When Venezuela placed last year, I nearly choked. It was more shocking than the infamous crowning moment. I mean, The Miss Universe Organisation proved that it's favoured countries could send a potatoe in a wig to the pageant and they would receive a place.

As much as I hate to say this, Miss World has the diversity thing down. Yes, girls should earn their placements, but, come on. At least the same 5-8 countries have been dominating for so long now, that one could compile a guess list without having looked at any of the candidates, and stand a decent chance of guessing the outcome.

Anyways, I like this girl. Very next door pretty.
then why Gibson clap in 2010?and goddess Vanessa only made top 15!???u should said u shocked that MJ latimosa make the cut&make top 10!!sorry Mariana is miles better than MJ of Php!!

naamoy kong pilipino din itong si aling tale. tingnan mabuti yung pagkakatype... may part naakala mong nagttxt lang. Php doesnt stand for ph. Philippine Peso yun. bobita rose

WALANG MAGANDA SA MGA MATA NG TAONG INGGITERA
mannycruz
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Profession: Employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: nothing Ü

Postby Juan Sebastian » Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Davok wrote:
Juan Sebastian wrote:
Davok wrote:Physically she is beautiful and I can see her winning, but I can also see her clapping, because she neither takes your breath away. It would be important to see her in interviews, and to see how she expresses, that matters.

Coming from Barbados, she has the advantage of speaking native English, but I see she is only 21, and considering that IMG has chosen more mature and experienced women Pia (26), Deshauna (26), it is possible that her age and inexperience could be a handicap.

Pros:
-Beauty
-Native English Speaker

Cons:
-Age (Only 21, Pia and Deshauna are 26).
-Sash

You have a good point about the age, but you never know, only 3 girls have won pageants under WME/IMG so you can never really tell and I think sash factor is going to change a lot as there are many new directors this year and I think they may place as a business tactic to get other countries to compete, plus, even if that's not the case, quite a few countries with horrible sashes place every year so she could be one of them!

Coincidentally this announcement today, supports my idea of what IMG is looking for...

Wow, that's a very good point, but you never know, I think they may be wanting older girls but I also think it may be a factor to get more girls to compete. This years Miss Universe pageant will be very different and a lot of changes are coming so the outcome will be very hard to predict.
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Postby keyss » Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:29 pm

From certain angles she looks like Olivia Culpo's twin!!! :-O
keyss

Date of Birth: 29 Aug 1987
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: self employed
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: beauty

Previous

Return to Miss Universe