Petition to block Colombians in Miss Universe's social media

Re: Petition to block Colombians in Miss Universe's social m

Postby lingintexas » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:14 am

GlennLRehnan wrote:Nina Flop = Chellowmellow = Frank Speech = Kimberly = Lingintexas = Guuy_15 = Bashing Diva = Miss Pretty = Roccolovescoco = many more alternicks.

Check out Mister & Miss Trinidad & Tobago thread, with pretty much all entries written by one person giving thousands of rep points to all the alternicks. No wonder Nina Flop always denied in the past that she was Puerto Rican...

Lolol This has to be the stupidest thread in the History of this forum. I have been on this forum before any of you half witted ass splaters. Lol I could say all you trolls are alternic but the subtle obviousness of your illiterate third world responses is deafening across this forum. Wrap your mind around that dirty slum trash. The Latino blood you hate so much is running through most of your veins and the reason some of you have any sort of beauty to begin with

lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby lingintexas » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:16 am

jerwelle wrote:
Nina Cleopatra wrote:They're simply vocal about Pia being undeserving. A lot of people think this crown was paid by the Filipino Government. Either way I rather vote to ban those annoying Filipino Fantards all over the Media. I'm glad they get a dose of their own medicine with Colombians. They get a mirror example of their own behavior.

NINA CLEOPATRA SMELLS AND LOOKS LIKE SHIT

lol Judging from that Avatar your transition is not going to smoothly, you still look like a boy Sir
lingintexas

Postby Oscillate » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:23 am

dabunique wrote:Where was da petition when da Filipinos attacked Paulina left and right during da pageant and her reign

Y'all full of shit sumtimes.

Only when it convenient for u guys u wanna play da victim and blame Colombians.

I personally have never attacked Pia and I'm tired of my Colombians gettin blamed.

This comment is quite ironic. You are tired of the hasty generalization against Colombians. But you consciously throw the same kind of tirade to another camp. @-) @-) @-)
Oscillate
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 14 Mar 1980
Profession: Vet Tech
Hobbies/Interests: dogs, cats, horses

Postby gaara225 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:59 am

yellowyam1 wrote:
lee30 wrote:Goodness! It's already past 6 months since Pia won and some bitter colombians are still pestering her social media accounts.
What is funny is that people who have the audacity to call her fea wouldnt even have the capacity to win a beauty pageant or even qualify in one.

Pia did not steal the crown from Ariadna, stupid idiotic Colombians. Why the hate towards Pia?

Im not against all Colombians but I do hope these rabid unruly fans will be taught a lesson by the MIss Universe Org.

I like Andrea Tovar but because of all these social media bullying from Colombians, i hope she wouldnt make the cut. May MUO see how disrepectful these Colombians can get and may we never see Colombia win Miss Universe for another 40 years. I was so angry when some colombians burned Pia's effigy but Pia being her gracious self just shrugged it off.

May the wrath of Karma be upon you dimwitted Colombians and all those that are still bitter with Pia being Miss Universe 2015.

Our Queen is working really hard to make us all proud and proving that she is worthy of the crown.

Pianatics! Let' s email MUO about this for them to do something. I cant bear Pia seeing any rude comments in her social media feed anymore! End the cyber bullying.

*sorry for my rant. Hehe

And while you're at it make one also for your fellow county men whom keep bullying and bashing miss USA and calling her racist names like slaves. It's ok when your country men bash other ladies but once it's Pia getting the bashing all hell break loose. Well I suggest you tell some of your fellow racist country men to stop the bashing also. Some are just as bad as the Colombians

^^THIS!!! they never see nor question their attacks on people but are only vocal when its against them. miss Angola didn't push Pia but hell was brought on that girl for 2 weeks I can recall how they try to put down ALL the contestants during the actual competition, but nobody can talk about their girls.
don't do what u don't like being done to you
ImageImage
gaara225
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: paula
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: employed slave
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: cars,money, guys, instagram fake life, real fur

Postby koji » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:44 am

lingintexas wrote:
GlennLRehnan wrote:Nina Flop = Chellowmellow = Frank Speech = Kimberly = Lingintexas = Guuy_15 = Bashing Diva = Miss Pretty = Roccolovescoco = many more alternicks.

Check out Mister & Miss Trinidad & Tobago thread, with pretty much all entries written by one person giving thousands of rep points to all the alternicks. No wonder Nina Flop always denied in the past that she was Puerto Rican...

Lolol This has to be the stupidest thread in the History of this forum. I have been on this forum before any of you half witted ass splaters. Lol I could say all you trolls are alternic but the subtle obviousness of your illiterate third world responses is deafening across this forum. Wrap your mind around that dirty slum trash. The Latino blood you hate so much is running through most of your veins and the reason some of you have any sort of beauty to begin with

Racism coming from a black person. How ironic. :-O [-X
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Farmer
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby lingintexas » Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:53 pm

koji wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

I have come to the realization that most of you pinoys don`t know what racism Latino is not a race we are an ETHNICITY!!!!!
lingintexas

Postby Bonggacious_Miguel » Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:46 pm

lingintexas wrote:
koji wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

I have come to the realization that most of you pinoys don`t know what racism Latino is not a race we are an ETHNICITY!!!!!

Boo-Hoo. :zzz :zzz :zzz
Bonggacious_Miguel

Real Life Name/Nick: Migby
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby yellowyam1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:27 pm

gaara225 wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:
lee30 wrote:Goodness! It's already past 6 months since Pia won and some bitter colombians are still pestering her social media accounts.
What is funny is that people who have the audacity to call her fea wouldnt even have the capacity to win a beauty pageant or even qualify in one.

Pia did not steal the crown from Ariadna, stupid idiotic Colombians. Why the hate towards Pia?

Im not against all Colombians but I do hope these rabid unruly fans will be taught a lesson by the MIss Universe Org.

I like Andrea Tovar but because of all these social media bullying from Colombians, i hope she wouldnt make the cut. May MUO see how disrepectful these Colombians can get and may we never see Colombia win Miss Universe for another 40 years. I was so angry when some colombians burned Pia's effigy but Pia being her gracious self just shrugged it off.

May the wrath of Karma be upon you dimwitted Colombians and all those that are still bitter with Pia being Miss Universe 2015.

Our Queen is working really hard to make us all proud and proving that she is worthy of the crown.

Pianatics! Let' s email MUO about this for them to do something. I cant bear Pia seeing any rude comments in her social media feed anymore! End the cyber bullying.

*sorry for my rant. Hehe

And while you're at it make one also for your fellow county men whom keep bullying and bashing miss USA and calling her racist names like slaves. It's ok when your country men bash other ladies but once it's Pia getting the bashing all hell break loose. Well I suggest you tell some of your fellow racist country men to stop the bashing also. Some are just as bad as the Colombians

^^THIS!!! they never see nor question their attacks on people but are only vocal when its against them. miss Angola didn't push Pia but hell was brought on that girl for 2 weeks I can recall how they try to put down ALL the contestants during the actual competition, but nobody can talk about their girls.
don't do what u don't like being done to you

You better preach
yellowyam1
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby callmemike » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:54 pm

Man has always the habit of finding faults in another, forgetting he too is a flawed individual. Man always sees the speck in his brother's eye but fails to see and remove his own. Man always sees the crime others commit but fails to realize he too once or for many times in his life found himself doing it. He who is without sin should cast the first stone.

Why do we fight over the results of beauty pageants we follow? Is it because it hurts our pride to be beaten to the title or a placement in the top 5 by a country the people of which we consider our enemies? Why does seeing their compatriot winning the title wound our ego so much that there isn't anything that we do but flaunt our bitterness with our words and actions? Is it because of envy? If it isn't true that we aren't envious of their success, why can't we just extend our congratulations to them and look forward to next year's edition where we hope to see a more favorable outcome for our country? To be bitter about the results is to forget that it is never in our hands the fates of the girls lie but in the selected few who sit in the judging panel and who worked their ways to the top with blood, sweat, and tears, reason why the organization picked them and reason why we should respect their decision the way we would want people to respect ours if we ever find ourselves successful, famous, and influential to be in their places. To be unhappy with the results is to be forgetful of the reality that beauty has always been in the eyes of the beholder, that we differ in our tastes or preferences for beauty.

To be boastful or arrogant with the success we are reaping is to forget that nothing is permanent or everything we experience here is temporary or fleeting. The future that awaits us will surely tell a different story from that of today's. We would never want people to tell us in the future where our misplaced pride has taken us.

Most of us adhere to a certain religion and many of us are Christians. The presence or absence of God in our lives always manifests in our words, thoughts, or actions. Didn't Jesus Christ tell us to love one another as we love God and as we love ourselves? That we can't possibly do if we keep offending one another with carelessly chosen words. Should we wait to face Jesus to confirm for ourselves that for every idle word we spoke or wrote we will be judged? We always allow ourselves to fall into the trap Satan has prepared for us.

If we truly ourselves, why do we seem to enjoy being hated and humiliated because of the foolish things we do and because it is hate we emit so it is then we receive?
callmemike
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Michael John P. Uy
Date of Birth: 20 Apr 1977
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: internet surfing

Postby dabunique » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:55 pm

Oscillate wrote:
dabunique wrote:Where was da petition when da Filipinos attacked Paulina left and right during da pageant and her reign

Y'all full of shit sumtimes.

Only when it convenient for u guys u wanna play da victim and blame Colombians.

I personally have never attacked Pia and I'm tired of my Colombians gettin blamed.

This comment is quite ironic. You are tired of the hasty generalization against Colombians. But you consciously throw the same kind of tirade to another camp. @-) @-) @-)

what i'm tryin to prove here if it was ok for others to bash Paulina, including Filipinos, why even do a petition for Pia, oh cuz she's Filipino, if this was Molly, Olivia, or any other recent queen, y'all wouldn't be up in arms askin for a certain group to be blocked

y'all have da crown, what more do u want?

[youtube]A7BOmQaEEcM[/youtube]
dabunique
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: David
Date of Birth: 19 May 1977
Profession: Hotel Accountant
Hobbies/Interests: Music, movies, cooking, pageants, friends, laughin
Message: Life is like a runway, so u better walk over dem haterz

Postby Beta » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:05 pm

pot, meet kettle.....
Beta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Profession: BOSS
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Postby giozeppe460 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:17 pm

O Please Boys!! Don't be mean with Colombians. We are nice and good people and very smart.
giozeppe460

Real Life Name/Nick: Giovanni
Date of Birth: 04 Apr 1991
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: BEAUTY
Message: GIOZEPPE IS IN THE MOTHER FUCKINN HOUSE!! SO LISTEN HIM!!!

Postby vanilla_stud84 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:27 am

Oh please, look who's talking about bashers =;))
vanilla_stud84
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: JC
Date of Birth: 25 Apr 1984
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Globe Trotter
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Architecture & Landscape Seeing

Postby koji » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:21 am

lingintexas wrote:
koji wrote:
lingintexas wrote:

Yeah sure. Better shut up and clean your master's room or pick up the trash. [-X
koji

Real Life Name/Nick: joey
Date of Birth: 05 May 1989
Profession: Farmer
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Previous

Return to Miss Universe