♦ MISS USA 2018 ♦ ThatCanadian's Breakdown ♦

♦ MISS USA 2018 ♦ ThatCanadian's Breakdown ♦

Postby ThatCanadian » Sun May 20, 2018 6:46 am

§ THATCANADIAN'S MISS USA 2018 BREAKDOWN §

It's that time of the year where emotions begin to run high and pageant fans alike begin to feel the turning point in the preparation of Miss Universe....This year, live from Shreveport Louisiana, 51 beautiful girls will fight for one of the most important titles in the pageant world, Miss USA. The prestigious Mikimoto Crown is back, and we are more excited than ever to see a revamped stage, the return of the top 15 format, and what direction IMG continues to take going forward. The competition is up in the air and some interesting narratives have developed. Will D.C pull a three-peat? Or will Georgia win it's first crown? It could also be the generational family dream for the daughter of a former Miss USA contestant, but don't count out the triumph of another career-oriented accomplished woman!

Here is my breakdown, favouritism included, of who I think has a chance at obtaining the Crown of Miss USA 2018!

Photos courtesy of Missosology

§ BUBBLING UP §
This is that group of girls who for one reason or another does not quite make my list but also has the necessary attributes, whether its physical beauty, a strong background, or sash, to make it Monday night.
§ Arkansas § Maryland § Michigan § Rhode Island § North Carolina § Maine

§ THE HONOURABLE MENTIONS §

20 § OKLAHOMA
Cheyene Darling

A smothering Jessica Rabbit cascading red dress was the perfect choice for her jet-black hair, which made me go 'va-va-voom'! It immediately caught my attention and helped her leap-frog over some very worthy contestants. Cheyene is a true dark horse, but I'm not sure if she did enough to crack the top. I will say, she is very much in the mix.

19 § MINNESOTA
Kalie Wright

This girl is on everyone’s lips for her energetic and bubbly personality, gorgeous looks, feisty music entertainment background, and overall a very pageant presentable brand that reminds us of the golden era. While I’m not sold on how solid her chances are at cracking the final group like everyone else, I will not be surprised to see her up there.

18 § OHIO
Deneen Penn

One of those girls that I did not have my eyes on prior to the preliminary competition but I was completely mesmerized by her facial expression. Her evening gown performance drew me in and somewhat made me forget how horrible her gown was! The number of impressive blonde contestants is not as high as usual and this might help Deneen stand out.

17 § MISSISSIPPI
Laine Mansour

I once saw her as a total package but she kind of faded in the background for the past week. While I think she was still among the top 15 performers of the night, I think her chances are significantly weaker after seeing all the girls. I would still love to see her place and prove me wrong.

16 § NEW MEXICO
Kristen Leyva

I’m not seeing her on many peoples’ lists but after re-watching the prelims, I was kind of shocked at how facially stunning she is. The way she carried her gown, which itself was such a bold choice, oozed of understated elegance. Coupled with great volunteer work and an engineering career, I can see New Mexico being a completely unexpected spoiler come Monday night.

§ THE FIERCE FIFTEEN §

15 § TEXAS
Logan Lester

Had to take out one of my favourite girls for this one, but it doesn’t feel right to see Texas ignored for a 3rd year in a row. However I don’t see the appeal in this girl when she’s not facially harmonious. She’s doesn’t carry the traditional beauty you’d expect from Texas but sometimes there is no way to fight these things. On the plus side, she has one of the best bodies in the competition so if she makes the first cut, there is no saying where she will stop!

14 § ALABAMA
Hannah Brown

I think people are overlooking this beauty and branding her weaker than previous Alabaman girls or calling into question their incredible recent 6 year streak, but we all know that Alabama’s presence during the final night is undeniable and Hannah's sultry personality will definitely win her some fans. She set the room on fire during prelims and she had one of my favourite looks the other night, so I expect Vanessa to call Sweet Home Alabama forward on Monday!

13 § SOUTH CAROLINA
Tori Sizemore

If we were under the Trump era, this girl would easily be locked in the top 5 with that face and body, however with some of the dynamic girls we have this year it feels to me that swimsuit is as far as she’ll go. Furthermore, all female juries have tendencies to let go of the sexiest girls first. Her past as a Miss Teen will definitely come in handy when it comes to handling the pressure of the final night so I should not underestimate her and neither should you…

12 § NEW JERSEY
Alexa Noone

While I think she outperforms pretty much everyone ranked above her in terms of beauty, I think her elegance might have been misinterpreted as sleepy or unfazed by some. I’ll be very happy to see her qualify and I’m sure the Filipino fans following the pageant will root intensively for her!! This title-less state has slowly been building up its resume with placements...is now the time?

11 § NEBRASKA
Sarah Summers

It is no shocker to anyone that she was the big revelation of the night and as a result might possibly be the winner of the fan vote. She carried herself with so much spunk and energy that I would love to see her go further but I don’t think her story carries the same weight as some of the other girls. While Nebraska's placements are scarce and far apart, be ready to hear the Cornhusker State cheer when this gal steps on the stage.

§ THE REGAL TEN §

10 § TENNESSEE
Alexandra Harper

Another fierce girl that could have won it all under the Trump era. While she may sometimes look older than her age reveals, she is truly the definition of pageant preparation. I’m actually scared she might be overlooked despite her stunning beauty as I found her walk to be quite stiff, but I think it’s just enough to get her to the evening gown portion. Reactions to daughters of past Miss USA contestants has not been the most positive until now but if anyone can break that curse, it's Alexandra!

9 § WASHINGTON
Abigail Hill

A girl being overlooked by many due to her weak sash, I can't help but root for her! Abigail's regal stature and classic beauty would have most likely made her a stand out in the 70s and 80s! The cascading effect of her train with the contrasting bustier was modern and chic while remaining pageant appropriate, which immediately made me gasp at how stage ready she was. If any preference is bestowed on this beauty by former Miss Washingtons on the judging panel, I certainly won't complain because she is simply mesmerizing.

8 § WISCONSIN
Regina Gray

Easily one of the best walks during prelims, you could tell she was comfortable on stage like no other. While I was not the biggest fan of her styling or gown, she was elegant, paced, and stood out immediately for looking effortless. She’s definitely a dark horse and coming in an era where all kinds of beauty and smarts are being highlighted, she will be appreciated as a breath of fresh air! Look out for Wisconsin when the top 15 is called!

7 § KENTUCKY
Braea Tilford

Another girl being grossly overlooked by everyone in this forum. She was also one of those girls that walked with effortless confidence during prelims. Combined with her philanthropic work to empower young women through an annual conference, she probably aced the interview portion that has become so critical to making the top 15. Watch out for Kentucky, you won’t see her coming but I have inkling we will see a lot more of her than expected…

6 § NEVADA
Carolina Urrea

While I’m a huge fan of hers and I would love to see her go further, I found her to be underwhelming in the prelims. It could be that she showcased herself as such a shoe-in for top 5 until this point that it shocked me to see her be overtaken so easily by other girls. Furthermore, besides the competition not being in Nevada, it seems to me that she doesn’t have that IMG substance the org is looking for. Don’t expect Carolina to go down without a fight. If anything she’ll bring it even more to the runway during finale night.

§ THE LUCKY FIVE §

5 § FLORIDA
Génesis Dávila

Named the one to beat by many, I found Genesis to be quite tame during the evening gown portion, but it speaks to her excellent qualifications that she remains one of the favourites. Beyond her insanely beautiful face, she will be recognized for her hard labour in helping her home island during a time of hardship and a prime example of never surrendering when facing adversity. I don’t think she will be as versed as the top 3 when it comes to the final question but tenacity might just get her there!

4 § MASSACHUSSETTS
Allissa Latham

Watch out for this one because she is a total catwalk diva! Her preliminary performance has moved her towards the top of everyone’s list and mine is no different. Her confident strides immediately tell you she is driven, smart, and committed. It’s only fitting that she wore a yellow gown (the color of joy), as she will most likely be feeling all those good emotions as she unravels as a main contender that fits the IMG bill.

§ THE ROYAL THREE §

§ 2ND RUNNER UP §
GEORGIA
Marianny Egurrola

I might be a little bias with Marianny because she is Colombian, but I think she proved through prelims that she is by far the most qualified to win and would do an amazing job at representing the USA internationally!! Despite the fact that it has never won, the state of Georgia has reached the final question the last 3 times it made the first cut. I would find it hard to not see her at this stage with her undeniable presence, fierce catwalk, and infectious smile. Just like Chhavi and Chelsea in past years, Nanie is the embodiment of diversity. It’s about time we had another Latina winner and I would not want it to be anyone but my lovely hermana Colombiana

§ 1ST RUNNER UP §
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
Bryce Armstrong

The real question on everybody’s mind in anticipation for Monday is whether Bryce will be able to move District of Columbia one step closer to Texas’ incredible 5-peat record by recreating some of the magic that helped Deshauna and Kara shine. We can’t deny that District of Columbia has become an unstoppable train, a capital of smart and educated women in the country, it’s no surprise that they are an IMG favourite, but this girl builds upon her predecessors’ beauty and uniqueness and is truly worthy of the crown. A self-made entrepreneur, a banging body, an angelic face, what is there not to love? There is no way this girl ends lower than the top 3.

§ MISS USA 2018 §
CALIFORNIA
KELLEY JOHNSON

This state’s contestants have been admirable since Alyssa Campanella but none have quite fit the mold of Miss USA. However, this year it feels like they have finally got it right! Towering and in control, Kelley has confidence and accomplishments under her belt, perfect to represent the brand of Miss USA while also being jaw-dropping beautiful. No doubt Kelley will give DC and Georgia a run for their money. Both her swimsuit and evening gown performance were among the best and I don’t think there is a scenario where she isn’t holding hands at the end of the night. Watch out because I could see her giving the USA its 9th Miss Universe crown!

§ Thank you for taking the time to read my prediction §

ThatCanadian
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 18 Apr 1996
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Cher's disciple
Hobbies/Interests: hoarding, online shopping

Re: ♦ MISS USA 2018 ♦ ThatCanadian's Breakdown ♦

Postby kailey » Sun May 20, 2018 7:55 am

you can prada handbags look back at, giuseppe zanotti sneakers solitude and gucci store loneliness cheap jerseys is the whitewash true religion outlet backdrop of hollister co our longchamp lives. rayban In fact, nike tn life is ed hardy clothing not demanding too asics gel much, celtics jersey just do not easily lose titans jerseys yourself.No polo ralph lauren camouflage, no longer burberry online shop for burberry handbags outlet everyone montre homme to detroit pistons laugh, coach factory outlet online no cheap nba jerseys longer do not want to adidas sneakers do, to cheap jerseys love yourself toms shoes outlet later.Life under armour shoes is adidas a never-ending show, mcm backpack each falcons jerseys of coach outlet us burberry outlet online is cheap jerseys an giants jerseys actor, rolex replica but, tommy hilfiger canada some people nike factory obey their polo outlet online own, nike air max and some hogan sito ufficiale people michael kors bags to barbour jackets please links of london charms the audience.Life belstaff womens jackets is birkenstock deutschland so concerned about the troubles of jordan shoes the ipad mini cases freedom bulls jerseys of the limit jimmy choo outlet of; out hermes belt of birkenstock taschen deutschland the way, moncler women jackets and airmax looked back, bottega veneta but also vividly the beauty nike shoes of; versace outlet there you love and michael kors outlet online who love you, with what you michael kors uk love belstaff mens jackets and omega watches need oakley sunglasses you nike air max do, with true religion jeans men your jordans for sale care prada shoes and new balance shoes you cared polo ralph lauren outlet about coach bags outlet people; people adidas superstar that hermes outlet life replica watches is short, so make yourself givenchy shoes outlet a lunette ray ban healthy, happy with, happy vans schuhe with guess bags occasionally be drunk.I will toronto raptors jersey not cry, christian louboutin does soccer shoes outlet not mean my nfl jerseys heart cheap nfl jerseys does not giuseppe zanotti cry. veneta I nba jerseys am tods womens shoes strong, does burberry not easton bats mean lac jersey that new balance outlet nothing true religion has happened.A north face jackets life woolrich womens jackets is minnesota timberwolves jersey not to care about some babyliss flat iron things, belstaff jackets outlet some things must air max 90 be true religion jeans outlet excluded. nike store The reebok drop oakley sunglasses put spurs jerseys down, retro jordans you will be able to make hogan mens shoes room, ralph lauren outlet to oakley sunglasses find the real nike.com part burberry of your joy and kate spade handbags happiness. The the north face outlet yellow leaves supra shoes flowers polo ralph lauren and coach factory online trees ralph lauren polo down, grow a north face outlet beautiful the north face spring. Gray bcbg max clouds in pandora jewellery australia the ray ban occhiali sky down, mcm handbags have a brilliant ralph lauren skies.Spent the cheap michael kors wind falls, handbags outlet the nike schoenen rain Banyun sunny, passing celine outlet hastily, meet eventually cowboys jerseys period, passing scenery, skechers canada we have experienced the relojes past, between hoodies store his heart like.The michael kors outlet online sale road vans shoes further michael kors outlet away, eventually end; raiders jerseys then thomas sabo uk deep wounds, ralph lauren will heal. vans outlet We michael kors are puma online shop the rolex people themselves on oakley their way polo outlet of warriors jerseys life, adidas online shop burdened philipp plein clothing with adidas zx flux hope ray bans for prada outlet the toms outlet future, hilfiger outlet through hornets jersey every pandora charms period of north face backpacks pain eagles jerseys and 49ers jerseys happy asics times. Because ray ban uk the heart fidget spinner is true religion outlet far away, rams jerseys even pandora charms if jordan shoes the way adidas.se down, nike.dk we michael kors v?skor trek coach bags outlet in the tough; because carries north face longing, fear prada the browns jerseys dangerous and more, burberry outlet we the north face are strong in air max the oakley frogskins fight.In many mavericks jerseys cases, swarovski jewelry you portland trail blazers jersey do not say, I lions jerseys do not say nba jerseys so, toms.com she spoke michael kors on the change, nike huarache and I kept thinking even fred perry outlet if the.Life nj jerseys is like a polo ralph lauren song, tone ups ray ban outlet and downs, melodic rayban cadence; life as marc by marc jacobs if longchamp a salomon schuhe book, filled with northface ups chi hair and armani outlet online downs, nike roshe run a bcbg max azria record of gafas oakley emotions; Life montblanc is air max like a nike store uk game of chess, air max 2014 full of juicy couture outlet danger, hollister clothing and Sabian christian louboutin outlet opportunities; ny jersey life asics outlet is burberry outlet store like a road, a fitflop shoes bumpy michael kors outlet mountain texans jerseys heavy hilfiger online shop water, skechers outlet but also nike roshe run a atlanta hawks jerseys smooth ray ban zonnebril way out; swarovski online shop life polo outlet store is like a jets jerseys river, sometimes nine ileum, air max 2014 and nike fu?ballschuhe sometimes blew out. Since mbt womens shoes the miami heat success nike roshe run of a c&c beanies clear, non-laugh too.Do oakley sunglasses outlet not guciheaven outlet hypocritical, marc by marc jacobs this world is air jordan retro not zapatillas nike without juicy couture Injured rolex watches person.Life nike air max is houston rockets like cheap basketball shoes a red bottom shoes car, or long or short; timberland life is like a play, or nike roshe run happy, or dsquared2 sad. nike free Many michael kors outlet online things ray ban wayfarer have passed, mcm handbags it polo ralph lauren outlet online is cheap jerseys destined patriots jerseys to become tommy hilfiger online the coach outlet sale story; many people left, it is saints jerseys destined to burberry outlet store become seahawks jerseys enemies. jordan retro Life stories, kate spade outlet these mcm bags are ralph lauren the salvatore ferragamo experience. People are nike air max slowly mature in experience. Some pandora misty rain, and coach outlet online you rayban hold michael kors a boat, buccaneers jerseys in the south hollister online in fivefingers the chi flat iron slow designer handbags roll. Dream, mizuno running shoes dream, cheap ray ban find a reebok outlet soul long champ romantic toms outlet online dream. Quite like that poem:. "No eyeglasses stores Gangnam valentino outlet all, chat send Spray of Spring" So coach outlet store this 76ers jerseys spring, puma shoes outlet but michael kors also can gucci shoes store send and pick burberry outlet online one, mcm handbags art, kate spade bags in toms shoes outlet poetry, Zen, into thomas sabo the coach factory outlet online heart, dream, sent memphis grizzlies jersey to you replica watches from afar.Flowers michael jordan are ray-ban sunglasses impatient, you pandora charms scramble, cheap oakley sunglasses hurry, okc jerseys rush times like converse chucks children, ralph lauren outlet online go to a blooming nike running shoes feast. Look ah, thirty-two days michael kors after drizzle, swarovski crystal one thousand roshe run ten sacramento kings thousand, Qianshan coach factory outlet Wan orlando magic jersey Shan, ecco shoes outlet thousands garden adidas superstar of garden, ten thousand mile, milwaukee bucks jersey are jaguars jerseys drawn hogan furry bills jerseys buds michael kors purses bred philipp plein shy cowardly cardamom. Sound ray bans like orders are g by guess blossoming, new balance surrounded, michael kors australia racing, won a cheap jack wolfskin little confused, a parajumpers parkas little www.tommyhilfiger.nl sloppy, a swarovski australia little impulsive, do not know why hugo boss outlet online a little azcardinals jerseys love. prada outlet This air jordan shoes is easton bats the vikings jerseys youth, this is love, ignorant, ferragamo shoes dazed, barbour jacket outlet fluttered nba jerseys in.Huang Yongyu said, longchamp handbags "apricot jack wolfskin outlet online opened, ferragamo the next ralph lauren online shop point drizzle timberland outlet during timberland outlet the day and coach black friday at supra footwear night, replica watches far indiana pacers jersey and near are nike air force cuckoo, that uggs outlet do not want stone island to red bottom go ...... cheap oakley sunglasses I polo ralph lauren always wanted to cavaliers jersey invite bengals jerseys some nike free run good converse sneakers friends mizuno look far apricot, fendi listen birkenstock cuckoo." hollisterco Lazy lazy, nike running sit, levis jeans lie longchamp handbags down in air max thea the spring, where not to red bottom go, this tommy hilfiger outlet is barbour womens jackets the Zen dolphins jerseys environment. nike soccer shoes A "lazy" nike mercurial vapor word, michael kors handbags written christian louboutin shoes to make tory burch this ray ban pas cher world adidas shoes romantic.Lazily thomas sabo jewellery reclining converse outlet Xuan window and purses and handbags see bears jerseys a Apricot, also lazily roshes extending utah jazz jersey wall, enchanting, charming, deeply moved chargers jerseys outside the nfl jerseys hospital cheap michael kors and barbour jackets from michael kors bags that cheap oakley wind. north face canada Stare, ray ban sunglasses facing soccer shoes those flowers, tory burch handbags tea lacoste shirts do not purses and handbags think, louboutin shoes Rice los angeles lakers did dansko shoes outlet not want, ray ban sunglasses the heart with new balance flowers coach usa heart with nike free 5.0 flowers fade, lacoste do not ferragamo know replica rolex for calvin klein outlet whom nike huarache Acacia? Perhaps ralph lauren outlet online it coach bags outlet is this toms shoes outlet endless spring.Spring is moncler mens jackets the chrome hearts rings season of love. In oakley sunglasses outlet the spring, michael kors outlet online sale love, success prada tracksuits rate is burberry sale N times longchamp outlet that steelers jerseys of true religion jeans women other mont blanc pens seasons. coach outlet online Recovery of all burberry outlet store things, lust ray ban outlet germinating, oakley sunglasses cheap who violate the laws of nature? colts jerseys Look, michael kors handbags the washington wizards jersey air is pandora bracelet pink, flowing, adidas yeezy shoes ambiguous. dsquared2 outlet The skechers womens shoes clouds are lingering, nike air max thea hazy, misty with."Take a city nike air max break nike shoes to go oakley teach michael kors handbags people timberland boots know that spring is packers jerseys deep." Flower and cloud longchamp taschen phase, great, full of flowers on new orleans pelicans jersey the abercrombie ground, oakley sunglasses the broncos jerseys water flowing ferragamo shoes petals, clouds coach usa contaminated with new balance spent gas, redskins jerseys even hermes birkin bag gently Ha nike.se breath, oakley sunglasses also fred perry polos falling suns jersey scared several flower, flowering iphone 4s cases several Hermès Pas Cher reminders heavy nike air huarache flush ralph lauren polo countless cheap oakley sunglasses waves of jimmy choo butterflies coach shop bees. hollister Itching yet? versace Huaichun denver nuggets jerseys girl, man love, cheap jerseys in panthers jerseys this blossoming louboutin inside, swarovski crystal move michael kors uhren the barbour mens jackets heart, burberry sale born ravens jerseys in love, ralph lauren factory store the michael kors outlet online spring polo ralph installed in swarovski the nike air max heart, nike running shoes rippling spring cheap shoes up.In this nfl jerseys case, the rolex watches floating emotions, secretly give north face jackets birth to an hollister co idea, just tommy hilfiger looking oakley sunglasses cheap for chiefs jerseys someone, sunglasses for women busy watching this spring. coach outlet usa Blazing, ugg australia light, pandora canada no uhren shop Daiyuzanghua sadness, only ray ban wayfarer joy minds oakley sunglasses think polo ralph lauren alike. under armour outlet His head, burberry a kate spade cloud converse shoes
kailey
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: kaileyhu
Date of Birth: 17 Sep 1985
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: caiyuan
Hobbies/Interests: book Sing

Postby kailey » Sun May 20, 2018 7:59 am

you can [url=http://www.prada-outlet.net.co/]prada handbags[/url] look back at, [url=http://www.giuseppezanotti.com.co/]giuseppe zanotti sneakers[/url] solitude and [url=http://www.guccishoes.net.in/]gucci store[/url] loneliness [url=http://www.nhljerseys.com.co/]cheap jerseys[/url] is the whitewash [url=http://www.truereligions.net/]true religion outlet[/url] backdrop of [url=http://www.hollister-store.com.co/]hollister co[/url] our [url=http://www.long-champ-outlet.com/]longchamp[/url] lives. [url=http://www.raybanoutlet.ca/]rayban[/url] In fact, [url=http://www.nike-paschers.fr/]nike tn[/url] life is [url=http://www.ed-hardy.us.com/]ed hardy clothing[/url] not demanding too [url=http://www.asicsoutlet.net/]asics gel[/url] much, [url=http://celtics.nbajerseyssale.com/]celtics jersey[/url] just do not easily lose [url=http://titans.nfl-jerseys.org/]titans jerseys[/url] yourself.No [url=http://www.ralph-laurenpolos.com/]polo ralph lauren[/url] camouflage, no longer [url=http://www.burberryoutletonline.com.de/]burberry online shop[/url] for [url=http://www.burberryhandbagsvip.com/]burberry handbags outlet[/url] everyone [url=http://www.montrespascher.fr/]montre homme[/url] to [url=http://pistons.nbajerseyssale.com/]detroit pistons[/url] laugh, [url=http://www.coachoutletonlinemall.com/]coach factory outlet online[/url] no [url=http://www.nba-jerseys.com.co/]cheap nba jerseys[/url] longer do not want to [url=http://www.adidas-shoes.com.co/]adidas sneakers[/url] do, to [url=http://www.jerseys.net.in/]cheap jerseys[/url] love yourself [url=http://www.toms-shoesoutlets.com/]toms shoes outlet[/url] later.Life [url=http://www.under-armour.us.com/]under armour shoes[/url] is [url=http://www.adidasschuhe-online.com.de/]adidas[/url] a never-ending show, [url=http://www.mcm-backpacks.com.co/]mcm backpack[/url] each [url=http://falcons.nfl-jerseys.org/]falcons jerseys[/url] of [url=http://www.coachoutlet.fr/]coach outlet[/url] us [url=http://www.burberrys-outletonline.in.net/]burberry outlet online[/url] is [url=http://www.cheap-mlbjerseys.us.com/]cheap jerseys[/url] an [url=http://giants.nfl-jerseys.org/]giants jerseys[/url] actor, [url=http://www.cheap-watches.com.co/]rolex replica[/url] but, [url=http://www.tommyhilfigerca.ca/]tommy hilfiger canada[/url] some people [url=http://www.nike-shoesoutlet.us.org/]nike factory[/url] obey their [url=http://www.rl-ralphlaurenpolos.co.uk/]polo outlet online[/url] own, [url=http://www.nikeair-max.ca/]nike air max[/url] and some [url=http://www.scarpehogan-shoes.it/]hogan sito ufficiale[/url] people [url=http://www.outlet-michaelkors-online.com/]michael kors bags[/url] to [url=http://www.barbours.us.com/]barbour jackets[/url] please [url=http://www.linksoflondonvip.com/]links of london charms[/url] the audience.Life [url=http://www.belstaff-jackets.us.com/]belstaff womens jackets[/url] is [url=http://www.birkenstockshoes.com.de/]birkenstock deutschland[/url] so concerned about the troubles of [url=http://www.nba-shoes.com/]jordan shoes[/url] the [url=http://www.cheap-iphone-cases.com/]ipad mini cases[/url] freedom [url=http://bulls.nbajerseyssale.com/]bulls jerseys[/url] of the limit [url=http://www.jimmychoos-shoes.com/]jimmy choo outlet[/url] of; out [url=http://www.hermes-birkinoutlet.com/]hermes belt[/url] of [url=http://www.birkenstocks.com.de/]birkenstock taschen deutschland[/url] the way, [url=http://www.monclers-outlet.us.com/]moncler women jackets[/url] and [url=http://www.airmax2015.net/]airmax[/url] looked back, [url=http://www.bottega-outlet.com/]bottega veneta[/url] but also vividly the beauty [url=http://www.nikeshoes-canada.ca/]nike shoes[/url] of; [url=http://www.versaceoutlet.us.com/]versace outlet[/url] there you love and [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutletvip.com/]michael kors outlet online[/url] who love you, with what you [url=http://www.michaels-kors.co.uk/]michael kors uk[/url] love [url=http://www.belstaff-outlet.com/]belstaff mens jackets[/url] and [url=http://www.cheap-omegaswatches.com/]omega watches[/url] need [url=http://www.oakleys-outlets.net/]oakley sunglasses[/url] you [url=http://www.air-maxschoenen.co.nl/]nike air max[/url] do, with [url=http://www.true-religions.com/]true religion jeans men[/url] your [url=http://www.airjordanshoes.com.co/]jordans for sale[/url] care [url=http://www.outlet-pradas.com/]prada shoes[/url] and [url=http://www.newbalance-canada.ca/]new balance shoes[/url] you cared [url=http://www.ralph-laurenoutlets.com/]polo ralph lauren outlet[/url] about [url=http://www.coachblackfriday.com/]coach bags outlet[/url] people; people [url=http://www.adidas-shoes.co.nl/]adidas superstar[/url] that [url=http://www.hermesbagsoutlet.com/]hermes outlet[/url] life [url=http://www.omegaswatches.com/]replica watches[/url] is short, so make yourself [url=http://www.givenchy.com.co/]givenchy shoes outlet[/url] a [url=http://www.raybans-cher.fr/]lunette ray ban[/url] healthy, happy with, happy [url=http://www.vansschuhe.com.de/]vans schuhe[/url] with [url=http://www.guessfactorys.com/]guess bags[/url] occasionally be drunk.I will [url=http://raptors.nbajerseyssale.com/]toronto raptors jersey[/url] not cry, [url=http://www.christian-louboutin.jp.net/]christian louboutin[/url] does [url=http://www.soccershoes-outlet.com/]soccer shoes outlet[/url] not mean my [url=http://www.cheap-jerseys.mex.com/]nfl jerseys[/url] heart [url=http://www.nfljerseys-sale.com/]cheap nfl jerseys[/url] does not [url=http://www.giuseppes-zanottishoes.com/]giuseppe zanotti[/url] cry. [url=http://www.bottega-venetasoutlet.com/]veneta[/url] I [url=http://www.nbateamonline.com/]nba jerseys[/url] am [url=http://www.tods-shoesoutlet.com/]tods womens shoes[/url] strong, does [url=http://www.burbagsoutlet.com/]burberry[/url] not [url=http://www.softballbats-sale.com/]easton bats[/url] mean [url=http://clippers.nbajerseyssale.com/]lac jersey[/url] that [url=http://www.new-balanceshoes.com/]new balance outlet[/url] nothing [url=http://www.jeans-truereligion.com/]true religion[/url] has happened.A [url=http://www.northfacejackets.fr/]north face jackets[/url] life [url=http://www.woolrich-jackets.com/]woolrich womens jackets[/url] is [url=http://timberwolves.nbajerseyssale.com/]minnesota timberwolves jersey[/url] not to care about some [url=http://www.babylisspros.com/]babyliss flat iron[/url] things, [url=http://www.belstaffjacketsoutlet.co.uk/]belstaff jackets outlet[/url] some things must [url=http://www.nike-maxshoes.fr/]air max 90[/url] be [url=http://www.outlet-true-religion.us.org/]true religion jeans outlet[/url] excluded. [url=http://www.nike-factory.com.co/]nike store[/url] The [url=http://www.reeboks.com.de/]reebok[/url] drop [url=http://www.oakley-outletonline.com.co/]oakley sunglasses[/url] put [url=http://spurs.nbajerseyssale.com/]spurs jerseys[/url] down, [url=http://www.airjordans-shoes.com/]retro jordans[/url] you will be able to make [url=http://www.hogan-shoesoutlet.co.uk/]hogan mens shoes[/url] room, [url=http://www.ralphslauren-polo.com/]ralph lauren outlet[/url] to [url=http://www.oakleysunglasses-canada.ca/]oakley sunglasses[/url] find the real [url=http://www.nike-store.com.de/]nike.com[/url] part [url=http://www.burberry-storevip.com/]burberry[/url] of your joy and [url=http://www.kate-spadebags.com/]kate spade handbags[/url] happiness. The [url=http://www.the-north-face.com.co/]the north face outlet[/url] yellow leaves [url=http://www.supra-footwear.net/]supra shoes[/url] flowers [url=http://www.poloralphlaurens.com.de/]polo ralph lauren[/url] and [url=http://www.coachfactory.cc/]coach factory online[/url] trees [url=http://www.lauren-ralphs-outlet.co.uk/]ralph lauren polo[/url] down, grow a [url=http://www.northface-jackets.co.uk/]north face outlet[/url] beautiful [url=http://www.the-northface.com.de/]the north face[/url] spring. Gray [url=http://www.bcbg-canada.ca/]bcbg max[/url] clouds in [url=http://www.pandorajewellery.com.es/]pandora jewellery australia[/url] the [url=http://www.raybansbocco.it/]ray ban occhiali[/url] sky down, [url=http://www.mcm-handbags.com.co/]mcm handbags[/url] have a brilliant [url=http://www.ralphlauren-canada.ca/]ralph lauren[/url] skies.Spent the [url=http://www.michaelkors.so/]cheap michael kors[/url] wind falls, [url=http://www.replica-bags.us.com/]handbags outlet[/url] the [url=http://www.nikeshoesoutlet.co.nl/]nike schoenen[/url] rain Banyun sunny, passing [url=http://www.celinefactory.com/]celine outlet[/url] hastily, meet eventually [url=http://cowboys.nfl-jerseys.org/]cowboys jerseys[/url] period, passing scenery, [url=http://www.skechers-canada.ca/]skechers canada[/url] we have experienced the [url=http://www.omegas-relojes.es/]relojes[/url] past, between [url=http://www.hoodiesoutlet.net/]hoodies store[/url] his heart like.The [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutlet.online/]michael kors outlet online sale[/url] road [url=http://www.vans-shoesoutlet.co.uk/]vans shoes[/url] further [url=http://www.canada-michaelkors.ca/]michael kors outlet[/url] away, eventually end; [url=http://raiders.nfl-jerseys.org/]raiders jerseys[/url] then [url=http://www.thomassabos-jewelrys.org.uk/]thomas sabo uk[/url] deep wounds, [url=http://www.polo-ralphlaurens.com.co/]ralph lauren[/url] will heal. [url=http://www.vansshoes-outlet.com/]vans outlet[/url] We [url=http://www.michaelkorsbagsvip.com/]michael kors[/url] are [url=http://www.puma-shoes.com.de/]puma online shop[/url] the [url=http://www.horlogesrolexs.co.nl/]rolex[/url] people themselves on [url=http://www.oakleys.com.de/]oakley[/url] their way [url=http://www.polosoutlets-store.com/]polo outlet[/url] of [url=http://warriors.nbajerseyssale.com/]warriors jerseys[/url] life, [url=http://www.adidas-shoesoutlet.com/]adidas online shop[/url] burdened [url=http://www.philipppleins.us.com/]philipp plein clothing[/url] with [url=http://www.adidassuper-star.com.de/]adidas zx flux[/url] hope [url=http://www.ray-bansoutlet.net.co/]ray bans[/url] for [url=http://www.prada-shoes.us.org/]prada outlet[/url] the [url=http://www.toms--outlet.com.co/]toms outlet[/url] future, [url=http://www.tommyhilfiger-outlet.net/]hilfiger outlet[/url] through [url=http://hornets.nbajerseyssale.com/]hornets jersey[/url] every [url=http://www.cheap-pandoracharms.org.uk/]pandora charms[/url] period of [url=http://www.the-northfacejackets.net.co/]north face backpacks[/url] pain [url=http://eagles.nfl-jerseys.org/]eagles jerseys[/url] and [url=http://49ers.nfl-jerseys.org/]49ers jerseys[/url] happy [url=http://www.asics-shoesoutlet.net/]asics[/url] times. Because [url=http://www.rayban-wear.co.uk/]ray ban uk[/url] the heart [url=http://www.fidgetspinner.com.co/]fidget spinner[/url] is [url=http://www.outlet-true-religion.com/]true religion outlet[/url] far away, [url=http://rams.nfl-jerseys.org/]rams jerseys[/url] even [url=http://www.pandora-jewelrys.com/]pandora charms[/url] if [url=http://www.jordan-retros.com/]jordan shoes[/url] the way [url=http://www.adidasshoes.com.se/]adidas.se[/url] down, [url=http://www.nike-skos.com/]nike.dk[/url] we [url=http://www.michaelkorsoutlet.se/]michael kors v?skor[/url] trek [url=http://www.co-aol.com/]coach bags outlet[/url] in the tough; because carries [url=http://www.thenorth-face.com.co/]north face[/url] longing, fear [url=http://www.pradas.com.de/]prada[/url] the [url=http://browns.nfl-jerseys.org/]browns jerseys[/url] dangerous and more, [url=http://www.burberroutlet.co.uk/]burberry outlet[/url] we [url=http://www.the-north-face-jackets.com/]the north face[/url] are strong in [url=http://www.nikeairmax-shoes.fr/]air max[/url] the [url=http://www.oakley-sbocco.it/]oakley frogskins[/url] fight.In many [url=http://mavericks.nbajerseyssale.com/]mavericks jerseys[/url] cases, [url=http://www.crystals-swarovskis.com/]swarovski jewelry[/url] you [url=http://trailblazers.nbajerseyssale.com/]portland trail blazers jersey[/url] do not say, I [url=http://lions.nfl-jerseys.org/]lions jerseys[/url] do not say [url=http://www.nbajerseyssale.com/]nba jerseys[/url] so, [url=http://www.tomsshoes-outlet.us.org/]toms.com[/url] she spoke [url=http://www.michael-kors.co.nl/]michael kors[/url] on the change, [url=http://www.airhuarache-inc.co.uk/]nike huarache[/url] and I kept thinking even [url=http://www.fred-perrys.co.uk/]fred perry outlet[/url] if the.Life [url=http://nets.nbajerseyssale.com/]nj jerseys[/url] is like a [url=http://www.ralphslauren-polo.com.co/]polo ralph lauren[/url] song, tone ups [url=http://www.raybans-outlet.cc/]ray ban outlet[/url] and downs, melodic [url=http://www.raybans.com.de/]rayban[/url] cadence; life as [url=http://www.marcjacobs-outlet.com/]marc by marc jacobs[/url] if [url=http://www.longchamp-outlet.com.co/]longchamp[/url] a [url=http://www.salomonshoes.com.de/]salomon schuhe[/url] book, filled with [url=http://www.the-northface.in.net/]northface[/url] ups [url=http://www.chiflatiron-hair.com/]chi hair[/url] and [url=http://www.armaniexchange.us.com/]armani outlet online[/url] downs, [url=http://www.nikeroshe-run.com.es/]nike roshe run[/url] a [url=http://www.bcbg-dresses.net/]bcbg max azria[/url] record of [url=http://www.oakleysunglasses.org.es/]gafas oakley[/url] emotions; Life [url=http://www.cheap-montblancpens.com/]montblanc[/url] is [url=http://www.nikeairmax-australia.com/]air max[/url] like a [url=http://www.nike-shoes-outlet.co.uk/]nike store uk[/url] game of chess, [url=http://www.nike-airmax.in.net/]air max 2014[/url] full of [url=http://www.cheap-juicycouture.com/]juicy couture outlet[/url] danger, [url=http://www.hollister-clothings-store.com/]hollister clothing[/url] and Sabian [url=http://www.christian-louboutins.us.com/]christian louboutin outlet[/url] opportunities; [url=http://knicks.nbajerseyssale.com/]ny jersey[/url] life [url=http://www.asicsshoes-outlet.com/]asics outlet[/url] is [url=http://www.burberryoutlet-sale.net.co/]burberry outlet store[/url] like a road, a [url=http://www.fitflop-outlet.com/]fitflop shoes[/url] bumpy [url=http://michaelkors.euro-us.net/]michael kors outlet[/url] mountain [url=http://texans.nfl-jerseys.org/]texans jerseys[/url] heavy [url=http://www.tommyhilfigers.com.de/]hilfiger online shop[/url] water, [url=http://www.skechers-shoesoutlet.com/]skechers outlet [/url] but also [url=http://www.nike-rosherun.co.nl/]nike roshe run[/url] a [url=http://hawks.nbajerseyssale.com/]atlanta hawks jerseys[/url] smooth [url=http://www.raybans-outlet.co.nl/]ray ban zonnebril[/url] way out; [url=http://www.swarovskionlineshop.com.de/]swarovski online shop[/url] life [url=http://www.ralphlaurens.us.com/]polo outlet store[/url] is like a [url=http://jets.nfl-jerseys.org/]jets jerseys[/url] river, sometimes nine ileum, [url=http://www.airmax-shoes.com/]air max 2014[/url] and [url=http://www.nikeshoes.com.de/]nike fu?ballschuhe[/url] sometimes blew out. Since [url=http://www.mbt-shoesoutlet.com/]mbt womens shoes[/url] the [url=http://heat.nbajerseyssale.com/]miami heat[/url] success [url=http://www.nikerosherun.com.de/]nike roshe run[/url] of a [url=http://www.cc-beanies.us.com/]c&c beanies[/url] clear, non-laugh too.Do [url=http://www.oakleyframeslrc.com/]oakley sunglasses outlet[/url] not [url=http://www.guci-heaven.com/]guciheaven outlet[/url] hypocritical, [url=http://www.marc-jacobs.com.co/]marc by marc jacobs[/url] this world is [url=http://www.cheap-jordans.com.co/]air jordan retro[/url] not [url=http://www.nike-shoes.org.es/]zapatillas nike[/url] without [url=http://www.juicy-coutureoutlet.com/]juicy couture[/url] Injured [url=http://www.rolexwatchesforsale.us.com/]rolex watches[/url] person.Life [url=http://www.airmax.com.se/]nike air max[/url] is [url=http://rockets.nbajerseyssale.com/]houston rockets[/url] like [url=http://www.basketballshoes.com.co/]cheap basketball shoes[/url] a [url=http://www.christianlouboutinoutlet.net.co/]red bottom shoes[/url] car, or long or short; [url=http://www.timberland-shoes.fr/]timberland[/url] life is like a play, or [url=http://www.rosherun-shoes.co.uk/]nike roshe run[/url] happy, or [url=http://www.dsquared2-outlet.com/]dsquared2[/url] sad. [url=http://www.nike-freeruns.com/]nike free[/url] Many [url=http://www.michael-kors-bags.com/]michael kors outlet online[/url] things [url=http://www.ray-bans.com.co/]ray ban wayfarer[/url] have passed, [url=http://www.mcmshandbags.com.co/]mcm handbags[/url] it [url=http://www.ralphlaurens.co.uk/]polo ralph lauren outlet online[/url] is [url=http://www.cheapnhljerseys.us.com/]cheap jerseys[/url] destined [url=http://patriots.nfl-jerseys.org/]patriots jerseys[/url] to become [url=http://www.tommy-hilfigers.de/]tommy hilfiger online[/url] the [url=http://coach.euro-us.net/]coach outlet sale[/url] story; many people left, it is [url=http://saints.nfl-jerseys.org/]saints jerseys[/url] destined to [url=http://www.burberbags.com/]burberry outlet store[/url] become [url=http://seahawks.nfl-jerseys.org/]seahawks jerseys[/url] enemies. [url=http://www.nike-shoes.com.co/]jordan retro[/url] Life stories, [url=http://www.kate-spade-outlet.us.com/]kate spade outlet[/url] these [url=http://www.mcm-bagsoutlet.com/]mcm bags[/url] are [url=http://www.ralphlauren-au.com/]ralph lauren[/url] the [url=http://www.salvatoreferragamo.us.com/]salvatore ferragamo[/url] experience. People are [url=http://www.airmax-90.com/]nike air max[/url] slowly mature in experience. Some [url=http://www.pandora-jewellery.com.es/]pandora[/url] misty rain, and [url=http://www.coach-outletonline.ca/]coach outlet online[/url] you [url=http://www.ray-bans.org.es/]rayban[/url] hold [url=http://www.michael-kors.com.es/]michael kors[/url] a boat, [url=http://buccaneers.nfl-jerseys.org/]buccaneers jerseys[/url] in the south [url=http://www.hollister.com.de/]hollister online[/url] in [url=http://www.vibram--fivefingers.com/]fivefingers[/url] the [url=http://www.chiflatironhair.us.com/]chi flat iron[/url] slow [url=http://www.replicabags.net.co/]designer handbags[/url] roll. Dream, [url=http://www.mizuno-running.net/]mizuno running shoes[/url] dream, [url=http://www.ray-bans.net.co/]cheap ray ban[/url] find a [url=http://www.reebok-shoes.co.uk/]reebok outlet[/url] soul [url=http://www.long-champhandbags.com/]long champ[/url] romantic [url=http://www.toms-outletonline.com.co/]toms outlet online[/url] dream. Quite like that poem:. "No [url=http://www.eyeglassesinsale.com/]eyeglasses stores[/url] Gangnam [url=http://www.valentinoshoes-outlet.com/]valentino outlet[/url] all, chat send Spray of Spring" So [url=http://www.coachoutletonline.vip/]coach outlet store[/url] this [url=http://76ers.nbajerseyssale.com/]76ers jerseys[/url] spring, [url=http://www.outlet-pumashoes.com/]puma shoes outlet[/url] but [url=http://www.cheap-michaelkors.com.co/]michael kors[/url] also can [url=http://www.gucci-shoesoutlet.com/]gucci shoes store[/url] send and pick [url=http://www.burberry-store.com/]burberry outlet online[/url] one, [url=http://www.mcmbackpacks.com.co/]mcm handbags[/url] art, [url=http://www.kate-spades.net/]kate spade bags[/url] in [url=http://www.toms-shoesstore.com.co/]toms shoes outlet[/url] poetry, Zen, into [url=http://www.thomas-sabos.com.de/]thomas sabo[/url] the [url=http://www.coach-factory.com.co/]coach factory outlet online[/url] heart, dream, sent [url=http://grizzlies.nbajerseyssale.com/]memphis grizzlies jersey[/url] to you [url=http://www.rolexswatchoutlet.com/]replica watches[/url] from afar.Flowers [url=http://www.jordan.com.de/]michael jordan[/url] are [url=http://www.rayban-sunglasses.co/]ray-ban sunglasses[/url] impatient, you [url=http://www.pandora-jewelry.com.de/]pandora charms[/url] scramble, [url=http://www.oakleysframesvip.com/]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] hurry, [url=http://thunder.nbajerseyssale.com/]okc jerseys[/url] rush times like [url=http://www.converse-schuhe.com.de/]converse chucks[/url] children, [url=http://www.outlet-ralphlaurens.com/]ralph lauren outlet online[/url] go to a blooming [url=http://www.nikefree5.com.co/]nike running shoes[/url] feast. Look ah, thirty-two days [url=http://www.mk-com.com/]michael kors[/url] after drizzle, [url=http://www.swarovski-jewelrys.co.uk/]swarovski crystal[/url] one thousand [url=http://www.nikerosherun.com.co/]roshe run[/url] ten [url=http://kings.nbajerseyssale.com/]sacramento kings[/url] thousand, Qianshan [url=http://www.coachoutlet-coachoutletonline.com/]coach factory outlet[/url] Wan [url=http://magic.nbajerseyssale.com/]orlando magic jersey[/url] Shan, [url=http://www.eccoshoesoutlet.com/]ecco shoes outlet[/url] thousands garden [url=http://www.adidas-shoes.es/]adidas superstar[/url] of garden, ten thousand mile, [url=http://bucks.nbajerseyssale.com/]milwaukee bucks jersey[/url] are [url=http://jaguars.nfl-jerseys.org/]jaguars jerseys[/url] drawn [url=http://www.hogans.com.de/]hogan[/url] furry [url=http://bills.nfl-jerseys.org/]bills jerseys[/url] buds [url=http://www.michaelkorspurses.co.uk/]michael kors purses[/url] bred [url=http://www.philipp-pleins.org/]philipp plein[/url] shy cowardly cardamom. Sound [url=http://www.raybans-glasses.com.co/]ray bans[/url] like orders are [url=http://www.gbyguess.us.com/]g by guess[/url] blossoming, [url=http://www.newbalanceschuhe.com.de/]new balance[/url] surrounded, [url=http://www.australia-michaelkors.com/]michael kors australia[/url] racing, won a [url=http://www.jack-wolfskin.us.com/]cheap jack wolfskin[/url] little confused, a [url=http://www.parajumpersjacketsoutlet.com/]parajumpers parkas[/url] little [url=http://www.tommyhilfigers.co.nl/]www.tommyhilfiger.nl[/url] sloppy, a [url=http://www.swarovskijewellery-au.com/]swarovski australia[/url] little impulsive, do not know why [url=http://www.hugo-boss.com.co/]hugo boss outlet online[/url] a little [url=http://azcardinals.nfl-jerseys.org/]azcardinals jerseys[/url] love. [url=http://www.outlet-pradabags.com/]prada outlet[/url] This [url=http://www.retrojordan-shoes.com/]air jordan shoes[/url] is [url=http://www.cheap-baseballbats.us/]easton bats[/url] the [url=http://vikings.nfl-jerseys.org/]vikings jerseys[/url] youth, this is love, ignorant, [url=http://www.ferragamo.net.co/]ferragamo shoes[/url] dazed, [url=http://www.barbour-jackets.in.net/]barbour jacket outlet[/url] fluttered [url=http://www.cheapjerseys-outlet.com/]nba jerseys[/url] in.Huang Yongyu said, [url=http://www.lonchamp.us.com/]longchamp handbags[/url] "apricot [url=http://www.jackwolfskinoutlet.ca/]jack wolfskin outlet online[/url] opened, [url=http://www.salvatore-ferragamos.com/]ferragamo[/url] the next [url=http://www.ralphlaurens.com.de/]ralph lauren online shop[/url] point drizzle [url=http://www.timberland-boots.com.co/]timberland outlet[/url] during [url=http://www.timberlandboots-outlet.com/]timberland outlet[/url] the day and [url=http://www.coachoutlet-online.com.co/]coach black friday[/url] at [url=http://www.supra-footwears.com/]supra footwear[/url] night, [url=http://www.watch-rolex.co.uk/]replica watches[/url] far [url=http://pacers.nbajerseyssale.com/]indiana pacers jersey[/url] and near are [url=http://www.nikeairforce.com.de/]nike air force[/url] cuckoo, that [url=http://www.uggs-boots.com/]uggs outlet[/url] do not want [url=http://www.stone-islandestore.com/]stone island[/url] to [url=http://www.christian-louboutin-shoes.com/]red bottom[/url] go ...... [url=http://www.oakley-sunglassessale.com.co/]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] I [url=http://www.ralphlauren.mex.com/]polo ralph lauren[/url] always wanted to [url=http://cavaliers.nbajerseyssale.com/]cavaliers jersey[/url] invite [url=http://bengals.nfl-jerseys.org/]bengals jerseys[/url] some [url=http://www.nikeshoes.mex.com/]nike free run[/url] good [url=http://www.converse-shoes.net/]converse sneakers[/url] friends [url=http://www.mizuno.us.com/]mizuno[/url] look far apricot, [url=http://www.fendi-outlet.us.com/]fendi[/url] listen [url=http://www.birkenstock.net.co/]birkenstock[/url] cuckoo." [url=http://www.hollister-clothings.us.com/]hollisterco[/url] Lazy lazy, [url=http://www.nikefreerun-inc.co.uk/]nike running[/url] sit, [url=http://www.levis-jeansoutlet.com/]levis jeans[/url] lie [url=http://www.long-champ.com.co/]longchamp handbags[/url] down in [url=http://www.nike-airmax.com.de/]air max thea[/url] the spring, where not to [url=http://www.christian-louboutinshoesoutlet.com/]red bottom[/url] go, this [url=http://www.tommys-hilfigers.net/]tommy hilfiger outlet[/url] is [url=http://www.barboursjackets.com/]barbour womens jackets[/url] the Zen [url=http://dolphins.nfl-jerseys.org/]dolphins jerseys[/url] environment. [url=http://www.soccers-shoes.us.com/]nike soccer shoes[/url] A "lazy" [url=http://www.nike-mercurial.com/]nike mercurial vapor[/url] word, [url=http://www.outletonline-michael-kors.co.uk/]michael kors handbags[/url] written [url=http://www.louboutinshoes.jp.net/]christian louboutin shoes[/url] to make [url=http://www.toryburchs.us.com/]tory burch[/url] this [url=http://www.rayban-lunettes.fr/]ray ban pas cher[/url] world [url=http://www.adidas-shoes.ca/]adidas shoes[/url] romantic.Lazily [url=http://www.thomas-sabo.us.com/]thomas sabo jewellery[/url] reclining [url=http://www.converses.us.com/]converse outlet[/url] Xuan window and [url=http://www.designer-bags.us.com/]purses and handbags[/url] see [url=http://bears.nfl-jerseys.org/]bears jerseys[/url] a Apricot, also lazily [url=http://www.rosherun-shoes.us/]roshes[/url] extending [url=http://jazz.nbajerseyssale.com/]utah jazz jersey[/url] wall, enchanting, charming, deeply moved [url=http://chargers.nfl-jerseys.org/]chargers jerseys[/url] outside the [url=http://www.nfl-jerseys.org/]nfl jerseys[/url] hospital [url=http://www.mkoutlet.com.co/]cheap michael kors[/url] and [url=http://www.barbour-jackets.us.com/]barbour jackets[/url] from [url=http://www.michael-korsbags.com.co/]michael kors bags[/url] that [url=http://www.oakleys-sunglasses.com.co/]cheap oakley[/url] wind. [url=http://www.the-northface.ca/]north face canada[/url] Stare, [url=http://www.raybansasses.com/]ray ban sunglasses[/url] facing [url=http://www.soccershoes.us.com/]soccer shoes[/url] those flowers, [url=http://www.outlet-toryburchshoes.com/]tory burch handbags[/url] tea [url=http://www.lacosteoutlet.com.co/]lacoste shirts[/url] do not [url=http://www.handbags-outlet.in.net/]purses and handbags[/url] think, [url=http://www.christianlouboutin-shoes.ca/]louboutin shoes[/url] Rice [url=http://lakers.nbajerseyssale.com/]los angeles lakers[/url] did [url=http://www.danskoshoes.in.net/]dansko shoes outlet[/url] not want, [url=http://www.raybans-outlet.net.co/]ray ban sunglasses[/url] the heart with [url=http://www.new-balanceoutlet.org/]new balance[/url] flowers [url=http://www.coachoutlet-usa.com/]coach usa[/url] heart with [url=http://www.nike-free-runs.de/]nike free 5.0[/url] flowers fade, [url=http://www.lacoste-polos.us.com/]lacoste[/url] do not [url=http://www.ferragamo-inc.co.uk/]ferragamo[/url] know [url=http://www.rolex-watches.us.com/]replica rolex[/url] for [url=http://www.calvin-kleinoutlet.com/]calvin klein outlet[/url] whom [url=http://www.nike-huarache.co.nl/]nike huarache[/url] Acacia? Perhaps [url=http://www.ralph-laurens-polo.co.uk/]ralph lauren outlet online[/url] it [url=http://coachoutlet.euro-us.net/]coach bags outlet[/url] is this [url=http://www.toms-shoe.us.org/]toms shoes outlet[/url] endless spring.Spring is [url=http://www.moncler-jackets.com.co/]moncler mens jackets[/url] the [url=http://www.chrome-heartsoutlet.com/]chrome hearts rings[/url] season of love. In [url=http://www.oakleys-online.com.co/]oakley sunglasses outlet[/url] the spring, [url=http://www.michaelkorsviponline.com/]michael kors outlet online sale[/url] love, success [url=http://www.tracksuits.com.co/]prada tracksuits[/url] rate is [url=http://www.burberry-outlets.ca/]burberry sale[/url] N times [url=http://www.longchamps-bags.us.com/]longchamp outlet[/url] that [url=http://steelers.nfl-jerseys.org/]steelers jerseys[/url] of [url=http://www.true-religionsoutlet.com/]true religion jeans women[/url] other [url=http://www.montblancoutlet.com/]mont blanc pens[/url] seasons. [url=http://www.coach-factoryoutlet.net.co/]coach outlet online[/url] Recovery of all [url=http://www.burberoutlet.com/]burberry outlet store[/url] things, lust [url=http://www.raybansoutlet.co.uk/]ray ban outlet[/url] germinating, [url=http://www.oakleyssunglassesvip.com/]oakley sunglasses cheap[/url] who violate the laws of nature? [url=http://colts.nfl-jerseys.org/]colts jerseys[/url] Look, [url=http://www.outlet-michaelskors.com/]michael kors handbags[/url] the [url=http://wizards.nbajerseyssale.com/]washington wizards jersey[/url] air is [url=http://www.pandora-jewelry.top/]pandora bracelet[/url] pink, flowing, [url=http://www.air-yeezyshoes.com/]adidas yeezy shoes[/url] ambiguous. [url=http://www.dsquared2s.com/]dsquared2 outlet[/url] The [url=http://www.skechers-outlet.com/]skechers womens shoes[/url] clouds are lingering, [url=http://www.nikeairmax.com.de/]nike air max thea[/url] hazy, misty with."Take a city [url=http://www.nikeair-max.es/]nike air max[/url] break [url=http://www.nike-shoesoutlet.com/]nike shoes[/url] to go [url=http://www.oakley-outlet.fr/]oakley[/url] teach [url=http://www.michael-kors.net.co/]michael kors handbags[/url] people [url=http://www.timberland-shoes.net.co/]timberland boots[/url] know that spring is [url=http://packers.nfl-jerseys.org/]packers jerseys[/url] deep." Flower and cloud [url=http://www.long-champ.com.de/]longchamp taschen[/url] phase, great, full of flowers on [url=http://pelicans.nbajerseyssale.com/]new orleans pelicans jersey[/url] the [url=http://www.hollister.com.se/]abercrombie[/url] ground, [url=http://www.oakleyssunglasslrc.com/]oakley sunglasses[/url] the [url=http://broncos.nfl-jerseys.org/]broncos jerseys[/url] water flowing [url=http://www.ferragamos.us.com/]ferragamo shoes[/url] petals, clouds [url=http://www.zccoachoutlet.com/]coach usa[/url] contaminated with [url=http://www.new-balanceshoes.es/]new balance[/url] spent gas, [url=http://redskins.nfl-jerseys.org/]redskins jerseys[/url] even [url=http://www.hermesbags-outlet.com/]hermes birkin bag[/url] gently Ha [url=http://www.nike-shoes.com.se/]nike.se[/url] breath, [url=http://www.ok-em.com/]oakley sunglasses[/url] also [url=http://www.fredperrypolos.co.uk/]fred perry polos[/url] falling [url=http://suns.nbajerseyssale.com/]suns jersey[/url] scared several flower, flowering [url=http://www.new-iphonecases.com/]iphone 4s cases[/url] several [url=http://www.sac-hermes.fr/]Hermès Pas Cher[/url] reminders heavy [url=http://www.airhuarache-shoes.co.uk/]nike air huarache[/url] flush [url=http://www.outlet-ralphlauren.co.uk/]ralph lauren polo[/url] countless [url=http://www.oakleyslrc.com/]cheap oakley sunglasses[/url] waves of [url=http://www.jimmychoo-shoes.com/]jimmy choo[/url] butterflies [url=http://www.coach-factorys.com/]coach shop[/url] bees. [url=http://www.hollisterclothingcanada.ca/]hollister[/url] Itching yet? [url=http://www.versaces-outlet.com/]versace[/url] Huaichun [url=http://nuggets.nbajerseyssale.com/]denver nuggets jerseys[/url] girl, man love, [url=http://www.mlbjerseys.com.co/]cheap jerseys[/url] in [url=http://panthers.nfl-jerseys.org/]panthers jerseys[/url] this blossoming [url=http://www.christian-louboutins.com/]louboutin[/url] inside, [url=http://www.jewelrys-swarovski.com/]swarovski crystal[/url] move [url=http://www.michaelkors.com.de/]michael kors uhren[/url] the [url=http://www.barbours-factory.com/]barbour mens jackets[/url] heart, [url=http://www.outletburberry-bags.com/]burberry sale[/url] born [url=http://ravens.nfl-jerseys.org/]ravens jerseys[/url] in love, [url=http://www.polos-ralphlauren.com.co/]ralph lauren factory store[/url] the [url=http://www.michael-korsoutletonline.com.co/]michael kors outlet online[/url] spring [url=http://www.ralph-laurenspolos.com/]polo ralph[/url] installed in [url=http://www.swarovski-canada.ca/]swarovski[/url] the [url=http://www.nikeairmax-isc.co.uk/]nike air max[/url] heart, [url=http://www.nikefrees-shoes.co.uk/]nike running shoes[/url] rippling spring [url=http://www.cheapshoes.net.co/]cheap shoes[/url] up.In this [url=http://www.jerseys-store.com/]nfl jerseys[/url] case, the [url=http://www.rolex-watchescanada.ca/]rolex watches[/url] floating emotions, secretly give [url=http://www.the-north-face.net.co/]north face jackets[/url] birth to an [url=http://www.hollister-outlet.com/]hollister co[/url] idea, just [url=http://www.outlet-tommyhilfigers.com/]tommy hilfiger[/url] looking [url=http://www.oakestore.com/]oakley sunglasses cheap[/url] for [url=http://chiefs.nfl-jerseys.org/]chiefs jerseys[/url] someone, [url=http://www.okglassesale.com/]sunglasses for women[/url] busy watching this spring. [url=http://www.coach-outlets.net.co/]coach outlet usa[/url] Blazing, [url=http://www.australia-uggs.com/]ugg australia[/url] light, [url=http://www.pandora-charmscanada.ca/]pandora canada[/url] no [url=http://www.uhren-stores.de/]uhren shop[/url] Daiyuzanghua sadness, only [url=http://www.cheap-raybansoutlet.com.co/]ray ban wayfarer[/url] joy minds [url=http://www.oakleysoutlet.com.co/]oakley sunglasses[/url] think [url=http://www.polo-ralphlaurens.us.com/]polo ralph lauren[/url] alike. [url=http://www.under-armouroutlet.com/]under armour outlet[/url] His head, [url=http://www.burberrbags.co.uk/]burberry[/url] a [url=http://www.katespades.com.co/]kate spade[/url] cloud [url=http://www.converse-shoes-outlet.com/]converse shoes[/url]
kailey
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby kailey » Sun May 20, 2018 8:04 am

Bohuqiliang2008%@
kailey
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby novemberRain » Sun May 20, 2018 9:47 am

YASSS... Great review :=p
California :hx great but Georgia also good, i hope this two will be the last two standing 8->
ONLYBIG3PAGEANTS!
MW-MU-MI more than 50 Years of History

novemberRain
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Didi
Date of Birth: 13 Nov 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.”

Postby Rauma » Sun May 20, 2018 2:41 pm

Nice review and the same winner as on my wishlist. :-* Well the same top 3 in fact :=p
Earthquakes don't recognize borders. Diseases, famine, drought don't recognize borders. Why the f* should we?
Rauma
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Marie
Date of Birth: 24 Jul 1979
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Accountant
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Music, fitness, dancing, arts, modelling

Postby Juan Sebastian » Mon May 21, 2018 2:06 am

Love your list and I have a feeling Cali could really take it, she's gonna be up there no question!
[youtube]Dq_uy1qcO-k[/youtube][youtube]5hXShNmEc44[/youtube][youtube]tQbbdvmyjS8[/youtube]
Juan Sebastian

Real Life Name/Nick: Juan Sebastian
Date of Birth: 06 Apr 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: music, gambling & miss universe
Message: Like give it up at this point. It's me, I win, you lose hahahahaha

Return to Miss Universe