BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Image



  • -1

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby lingintexas » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:39 am

    

Sophia7 wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Roccolovescoco wrote:omg you are all bad mouthing MGI because it's from Thailand, are you all aware that some big 4 pageants are shadier than this one? And yes Anea is very inconsistent when she just gives up the title to participate in another pageant. That's not the kind of person any pageant would want to crown. She just burned her possibilities. The RU now winner is prettier than her, so MGI won in the end. Anea seems like an immature little girl.


I know Miss Earth is shadier than all of them.


Miss Earth is shadier because they planted thousands of trees to give shades! This is good, to make our earth cool and environmentally friendly! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>


They planted thousands of trees where????????? Did it benefit any other country?


User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2983
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 177
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby Miss Tiffany » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:56 am

Never understood the hype around her. She looks like ________ with dick in her mouth Eww.
Claire is much better although her face is mediocre.
Image Image
User avatar
Miss Tiffany
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 731
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:22 pm
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: -20
Real Life Name/Nick: Ishanka Bitchanka
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 2012
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Victoria's Secret model
Hobbies/Interests: Sinner goddess
Message: I have lots of subscribers on insta so I am successful

  • 1

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby Trent888 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:58 am

lingintexas wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Roccolovescoco wrote:omg you are all bad mouthing MGI because it's from Thailand, are you all aware that some big 4 pageants are shadier than this one? And yes Anea is very inconsistent when she just gives up the title to participate in another pageant. That's not the kind of person any pageant would want to crown. She just burned her possibilities. The RU now winner is prettier than her, so MGI won in the end. Anea seems like an immature little girl.


I know Miss Earth is shadier than all of them.


Miss Earth is shadier because they planted thousands of trees to give shades! This is good, to make our earth cool and environmentally friendly! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>


They planted thousands of trees where????????? Did it benefit any other country?


Image

Thousands of trees were planted in one day in over 40 countries for the Miss Earth 2015 Big O2 Challenge. The global tree planting activity required every Miss Earth 2015 delegate to plant a minimum of 21 trees on 9 November 2015, 21 days before COP21, the biggest Climate Change conference to date, the UNFCCC COP21 Paris.
Trent888
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 623
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:32 am
Location: Makati
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 387
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Wanderer
Hobbies/Interests: Travel
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby formlessdiva » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:43 am

The Caribbean Streak Officially ends!!! :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((

Btw ....


Anea made a right choice (if it's so true that she "RESIGNS" and was not "DETHRONED" =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) )!!!!
GUDBYE AMPALAYA BEAUTIES
ImageImageImage
Image
User avatar
formlessdiva
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 2740
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:38 am
Location: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 2124
Real Life Name/Nick: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1991
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message: PSYCHOPATHS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • 1

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby MissPluto » Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:53 am

Trent888 wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Roccolovescoco wrote:omg you are all bad mouthing MGI because it's from Thailand, are you all aware that some big 4 pageants are shadier than this one? And yes Anea is very inconsistent when she just gives up the title to participate in another pageant. That's not the kind of person any pageant would want to crown. She just burned her possibilities. The RU now winner is prettier than her, so MGI won in the end. Anea seems like an immature little girl.


I know Miss Earth is shadier than all of them.


Miss Earth is shadier because they planted thousands of trees to give shades! This is good, to make our earth cool and environmentally friendly! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>


They planted thousands of trees where????????? Did it benefit any other country?


Image

Thousands of trees were planted in one day in over 40 countries for the Miss Earth 2015 Big O2 Challenge. The global tree planting activity required every Miss Earth 2015 delegate to plant a minimum of 21 trees on 9 November 2015, 21 days before COP21, the biggest Climate Change conference to date, the UNFCCC COP21 Paris.




PLEASE PUT COLD WATER TO THE BURNED AREA HAHAHAHAHAHA OH THIS B*TCHES NEXT TIME MAKE SOME RESEARCH OR EVEN READ SOME WRITE UPS IN THIS FORUM SO WON'T LOOK AND SOUD LIKE THE MOST STUPID PERSON!

AND BTW THERE WAS NO CARRIBEAN STREAK BECAUSE ALL MGI WINNERS FOR THE PAST 3 F*CKING YEARS ARE ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS! HAHAHAHha
Miss Universe | Miss World | Miss International | Miss Earth


NOTHING FOLLOWS
User avatar
MissPluto
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 1536
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:35 pm
Country: Spain (es)
Reputation: 1464
Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 11 Sep 1989
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Professor
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Too many to mention
Message: NADA!

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby lingintexas » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:00 pm

MissPluto wrote:
Trent888 wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Roccolovescoco wrote:omg you are all bad mouthing MGI because it's from Thailand, are you all aware that some big 4 pageants are shadier than this one? And yes Anea is very inconsistent when she just gives up the title to participate in another pageant. That's not the kind of person any pageant would want to crown. She just burned her possibilities. The RU now winner is prettier than her, so MGI won in the end. Anea seems like an immature little girl.


I know Miss Earth is shadier than all of them.


Miss Earth is shadier because they planted thousands of trees to give shades! This is good, to make our earth cool and environmentally friendly! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>


They planted thousands of trees where????????? Did it benefit any other country?


Image

Thousands of trees were planted in one day in over 40 countries for the Miss Earth 2015 Big O2 Challenge. The global tree planting activity required every Miss Earth 2015 delegate to plant a minimum of 21 trees on 9 November 2015, 21 days before COP21, the biggest Climate Change conference to date, the UNFCCC COP21 Paris.




PLEASE PUT COLD WATER TO THE BURNED AREA HAHAHAHAHAHA OH THIS B*TCHES NEXT TIME MAKE SOME RESEARCH OR EVEN READ SOME WRITE UPS IN THIS FORUM SO WON'T LOOK AND SOUD LIKE THE MOST STUPID PERSON!

AND BTW THERE WAS NO CARRIBEAN STREAK BECAUSE ALL MGI WINNERS FOR THE PAST 3 F*CKING YEARS ARE ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS! HAHAHAHha


They did not represent America sweetie so it belongs to the Caribbean eat your heart out
User avatar
lingintexas
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2983
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:57 pm
Location: USA
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 177
Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers
Message: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby Dibss » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:19 pm

lingintexas wrote:
MissPluto wrote:
Trent888 wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:
lingintexas wrote:
Roccolovescoco wrote:omg you are all bad mouthing MGI because it's from Thailand, are you all aware that some big 4 pageants are shadier than this one? And yes Anea is very inconsistent when she just gives up the title to participate in another pageant. That's not the kind of person any pageant would want to crown. She just burned her possibilities. The RU now winner is prettier than her, so MGI won in the end. Anea seems like an immature little girl.


I know Miss Earth is shadier than all of them.


Miss Earth is shadier because they planted thousands of trees to give shades! This is good, to make our earth cool and environmentally friendly! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>


They planted thousands of trees where????????? Did it benefit any other country?


Image

Thousands of trees were planted in one day in over 40 countries for the Miss Earth 2015 Big O2 Challenge. The global tree planting activity required every Miss Earth 2015 delegate to plant a minimum of 21 trees on 9 November 2015, 21 days before COP21, the biggest Climate Change conference to date, the UNFCCC COP21 Paris.




PLEASE PUT COLD WATER TO THE BURNED AREA HAHAHAHAHAHA OH THIS B*TCHES NEXT TIME MAKE SOME RESEARCH OR EVEN READ SOME WRITE UPS IN THIS FORUM SO WON'T LOOK AND SOUD LIKE THE MOST STUPID PERSON!

AND BTW THERE WAS NO CARRIBEAN STREAK BECAUSE ALL MGI WINNERS FOR THE PAST 3 F*CKING YEARS ARE ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS! HAHAHAHha


They did not represent America sweetie so it belongs to the Caribbean eat your heart out


Really gurl? Is there no other way? LOL Here's our true Big 4/5 pageant queen saying:

Image
Image
Image
Image
ME versus ZOMBASHERS
User avatar
Dibss
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
 
Posts: 1186
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:17 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1721
Real Life Name/Nick: Dale
Date of Birth: 19 Dec 1993
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: sleeping
Message: Hi! Hello!

  • 1

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby behatiblair14 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:03 pm

Well, if she got Dethroned because of not fulfilling her duties, http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=940133
She should have been Prepared of her duties in the first place (charity events etc) than making her studies as an excuse of postponing or cancelling it.

And if she did resign to join any other pageant. That is disrespectful to the pageant and also to all the contestant, They all prepared for it and she will just resign to go on a BIG 5 pageant.

MISS AUSTRALIA (Claire) RIGHT NOW:

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
behatiblair14
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 730
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:22 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 271
Real Life Name/Nick: Behati
Date of Birth: 26 Dec 1989
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: baker
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry and Baking
Message: "There's a Special Place in hell for Women who don't help other Women-Taylor Swift

  • -1

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby Miss Pretty » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:46 am

Hope she didn't do it because she wants to be ME DR. It would be the most stupid thing ever…. First, ME is just grade B pageant, same as MGI. And second, she is not gonna win ME because only The Philippines will…. :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))
User avatar
Miss Pretty
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:00 pm
Country: United Kingdom (uk)
Reputation: -379
Real Life Name/Nick: Jay
Date of Birth: 01 Aug 1976
Gender: Male
Profession: Marketing
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: Film, Music, Art, Travel
Message: beauty is in the air

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby missofan705 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:52 am

At least she competed already in an international pageant which as a level of "Miss Universe" :D/
I don't think she doesn't need to compete anymore in Miss Universe Dominican Republic because she already competed in "Miss Universe"

Too bad she didn't finish her reign as "Miss Universe...............(2.0)" She should've been waited for 6 more months.
MISS UNIVERSE 2017: Rachel Peters
MISS WORLD 2017: Laura Lehmann
MISS INTERNATIONAL 2017: Mariel De Leon
MISS EARTH 2017: Karen Ibasco

Team Philippines!
User avatar
missofan705
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5352
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4608
Real Life Name/Nick: Iris del Valle
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing
Message: Thank you to all MISS PHILIPPINES for making me a pageant fan!

  • 1

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby missofan705 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:59 am

I'd rather compete in a low-budget pageant who:

1. HAVE NATIONAL PAGEANTS LICENSED IN MY OWN PAGEANT. I don't leech national pageants just to have a candidate in the other pageant
2. Poisoning food eh? Hello AUSTRIA.
3. Low budget pageant but big time in worldwide advocacy and SUPPORTED BY THE UNITED NATIONS. =;)) =D>
4. It may took 10 years to be in the Big 4, or 7 years in the Big 5 (Hello Miss Supranational), but it's worth it. We are not like those who are just barely 3 years, dethroned a winner and yet claimed to be a big pageant like Miss Universe :D/
5. Might have a back-to-back from the home country in 15 years (Hello Philippines), but at least the countries our winners represent are their HOME COUNTRIES (Denmark, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kenya, Honduras, Brazil, Venezuela, Chile, Canada, Philippines, India, Czech Republic and Ecuador), not Miss US Citizen. 8-} Thankfully Claire Parker is now the new titleholder. No more Miss US Citizen. It's not Miss Italia del Mondo afterall..
MISS UNIVERSE 2017: Rachel Peters
MISS WORLD 2017: Laura Lehmann
MISS INTERNATIONAL 2017: Mariel De Leon
MISS EARTH 2017: Karen Ibasco

Team Philippines!
User avatar
missofan705
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5352
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4608
Real Life Name/Nick: Iris del Valle
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing
Message: Thank you to all MISS PHILIPPINES for making me a pageant fan!

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby BoSoxFan73 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:33 am

formlessdiva wrote:
The Caribbean Streak Officially ends!!! :%(( :%(( :%(( :%(( :%((

Btw ....


Anea made a right choice (if it's so true that she "RESIGNS" and was not "DETHRONED" =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) )!!!!



Look up pageant.tea411 on Instagram. They have copies of e-mails between Anea and Teresa at MGI. It looks like from the e-mails that Anea resigned first & Mr. Nawat went public with his statement "dethroning" Anea to save face for himself & MGI.
Image
BoSoxFan73
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2184
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:15 pm
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 436
Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 04 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Profession: customer service agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: too many to list
Message: Bringing the intelligence of Miss USA's home state #TeamOlivia

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby zexiii » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:42 am





THIS IS CALLED REAL RESIGNS

MISS EARTH 2002


Image



THIS IS CALLED REAL RESIGNS

MISS UNIVERSE 2002


Image



STUPID BASHERS BARK!!!!!
Last edited by zexiii on Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
zexiii
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:47 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: -1637
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: join pageant
Message: Write a message here

  • -1

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby jexplore » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:56 am









ImageImage
User avatar
jexplore
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Doha
Country: Qatar (qa)
Reputation: 620
Date of Birth: 17 Jan 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Admin
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Ask Me

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:27 am

So confused right now.
If I were the judge: Miss Earth 2017 Fan Voting on Facial Beauty and Poise
October 25, 2017
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5724
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1800
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby MISSUNIVERSEFANS » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:59 am

WHAT! No one accompany Anea during her visit to South Sudan??? MGI, Where are your representatives? X(
MISSUNIVERSEFANS
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 5236
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 10:45 am
Country: Malaysia (my)
Reputation: 3385
Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1995
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Interior Design
Hobbies/Interests: Travel

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby BoSoxFan73 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:29 am

ajsy0203 wrote:So confused right now.



I explained it in my 1st post. Anea resigned when she didn't feel that MGI took seriously her requests and resigned. Mr. Nawat didn't want to look like MGI is the "bad guy" so he issued a statement making it look like he "dethroned" Anea for being a diva, having a bad attitude and not having a schedule flexible enough for MGI to book her for events, photo shoots, etc. It's like he took a page ouf of Trump's playbook. Locally, here in RI, he's looking like an even bigger "bad guy" because his statement is being construed as he wanted Anea to choose MGI over her coursework (Anea had started her classes in August-September before she went off to compete in Thailand so it was too late for her to withdraw from her classes without being marked with an Incomplete or an F.)


Here's the article from Friday in the Providence Journal: http://www.providencejournal.com/entert ... onal-title
Image
BoSoxFan73
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2184
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:15 pm
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 436
Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 04 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Profession: customer service agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: too many to list
Message: Bringing the intelligence of Miss USA's home state #TeamOlivia

  • 2

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby missofan705 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:43 am

So she wasn't safe all the way when she travelled to South Sudan? That's a terrible idea afterall. What if something happened to her during her trip there? And considering that South Sudan wasn't safe on those days up to know?

I don't buy it, if fans are still considering MGI over Anea's concerns. I prefer safety than this one. I'd rather be poisoned by food (as they claim) that being starved and unsure of my safety for insurgency in a foreign country.
MISS UNIVERSE 2017: Rachel Peters
MISS WORLD 2017: Laura Lehmann
MISS INTERNATIONAL 2017: Mariel De Leon
MISS EARTH 2017: Karen Ibasco

Team Philippines!
User avatar
missofan705
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5352
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:08 pm
Location: Philippines
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 4608
Real Life Name/Nick: Iris del Valle
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1985
Gender: Female
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Electronics Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry, Science and Writing
Message: Thank you to all MISS PHILIPPINES for making me a pageant fan!

  • 1

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby BoSoxFan73 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:04 am

missofan705 wrote:So she wasn't safe all the way when she travelled to South Sudan? That's a terrible idea afterall. What if something happened to her during her trip there? And considering that South Sudan wasn't safe on those days up to know?

I don't buy it, if fans are still considering MGI over Anea's concerns. I prefer safety than this one. I'd rather be poisoned by food (as they claim) that being starved and unsure of my safety for insurgency in a foreign country.


It looks like the Instagram account hosting the e-mails was taken down; however, as I recall, according to the first e-mail, Anea reported that a male individual at the host hotel in South Sudan allegedly attempted to physically and/or sexually assault her. The fact that MGI isn't supplying a security person makes me think that this pageant hasn't done enough to deserve the BIG 4 status some people want to give it.
Image
BoSoxFan73
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2184
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:15 pm
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 436
Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 04 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Profession: customer service agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: too many to list
Message: Bringing the intelligence of Miss USA's home state #TeamOlivia

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby BoSoxFan73 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:12 am

On Instagram, grandslamrd has clips of videos taken from Anea's Snapchat. I think they're supposed to be her explaining what happened; however, she is speaking in Spanish and I don't know Spanish to be 100% sure.
Image
BoSoxFan73
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2184
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:15 pm
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 436
Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 04 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Profession: customer service agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: too many to list
Message: Bringing the intelligence of Miss USA's home state #TeamOlivia

  • 1

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby jexplore » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:39 am

BoSoxFan73 wrote:
missofan705 wrote:So she wasn't safe all the way when she travelled to South Sudan? That's a terrible idea afterall. What if something happened to her during her trip there? And considering that South Sudan wasn't safe on those days up to know?

I don't buy it, if fans are still considering MGI over Anea's concerns. I prefer safety than this one. I'd rather be poisoned by food (as they claim) that being starved and unsure of my safety for insurgency in a foreign country.


It looks like the Instagram account hosting the e-mails was taken down; however, as I recall, according to the first e-mail, Anea reported that a male individual at the host hotel in South Sudan allegedly attempted to physically and/or sexually assault her. The fact that MGI isn't supplying a security person makes me think that this pageant hasn't done enough to deserve the BIG 4 status some people want to give it.


Yes, that's right the account is no longer active. The email screenshots between Annea and Theresa (MGI Rep) was about the following:

- Absence of any MGI rep in Sudan upon her arrival in the country. Thus, her request that an MGI rep must always be with her at all times in any MGI trip/event.
- Anea's claim that a man tried to assault her. Also stated her concerns about her safety. Also read something about food stipends, etc.
- Theresa was quite passive on handling Anea's claim. Thus, Annea expressed her dismay that the issues she had raise is taken lightly and not seriously.
- Anea then emailed her resignation.
- Theresa then started to address Anea's claim after Anea expressed her resignation. Promised that the rest of her concerns will be taken cared and Nawat agreed, 1 meal from the hotel, etc. Also trying to book a flight for her so she can return to Thailand.
- Anea demanded that all these should be written in a document signed by Nawat and must be presented to her before she will depart for return to Thailand.

If those email screenshots are legit, that's not certain. Butn already gave us a very interesting side of the story. What's gonna happen next is something we all are curious and very much looking forward to know.
ImageImage
User avatar
jexplore
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:05 pm
Location: Doha
Country: Qatar (qa)
Reputation: 620
Date of Birth: 17 Jan 1988
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Admin
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Ask Me

  • -3

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby zexiii » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:44 am

FAKE IG ACCOUT BY PINOYS WHO MAKE STORY TO DESTROYED MGI

WHAT NEW?

NEXTTTTTTTT.....t...!!!!!!


8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
Image
User avatar
zexiii
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:47 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: -1637
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: join pageant
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby zexiii » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:52 am

THE CROWN IT'S CHOOSE BY ITSELF

ONLY THE RIGHT GIRL AND TRULY DESERVE IT CAN GET IT

CONGRATULATION CLAIRE, THE REAL MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL 2015



Image

THAT ALL I CAN SAY
Image
User avatar
zexiii
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 1160
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:47 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: -1637
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: model
Hobbies/Interests: join pageant
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby ajsy0203 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:59 am

Will RI be blacklisted at Miss USA 2016 by MUO/IMG because of the dethronement fallout? What was the reaction of Olivia Culpo (1st Rhode Islander national and international titleholder) about the dethronement? Is she better than Anea?
If I were the judge: Miss Earth 2017 Fan Voting on Facial Beauty and Poise
October 25, 2017
ajsy0203
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5724
Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 am
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 1800
Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 05 Sep 1986
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Office Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Tiger
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby BoSoxFan73 » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:33 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:Will RI be blacklisted at Miss USA 2016 by MUO/IMG because of the dethronement fallout? What was the reaction of Olivia Culpo (1st Rhode Islander national and international titleholder) about the dethronement? Is she better than Anea?


Since WME/IMG & MUO have no ties to MGI, I don't see RI being blacklisted at Miss USA 2016. I don't think that any comments have been solicited from Olivia by the local paper, her last interview was done in the presence of a publicist.
Image
BoSoxFan73
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
CORRESPONDENTS are OFFICIAL pageant REPORTERS & PHOTOGRAPHERS of Missosology.
 
Posts: 2184
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:15 pm
Location: Rhode Island
Country: United States (us)
Reputation: 436
Real Life Name/Nick: Pete
Date of Birth: 04 Aug 1973
Gender: Male
Profession: customer service agent
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: too many to list
Message: Bringing the intelligence of Miss USA's home state #TeamOlivia

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby manoypoe » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:40 am

bobhita dulingpala wrote:
Roccolovescoco wrote:omg you are all bad mouthing MGI because it's from Thailand, are you all aware that some big 4 pageants are shadier than this one? And yes Anea is very inconsistent when she just gives up the title to participate in another pageant. That's not the kind of person any pageant would want to crown. She just burned her possibilities. The RU now winner is prettier than her, so MGI won in the end. Anea seems like an immature little girl.


Yeah, right!!! Try harder to convince us.
=0 =0 =0


=;)) =;)) PUERTO RICAN TO THE DEFENSE OF HAPLESS MGI, WHAT ELSE IS NEW? =;)) =;))
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 34562
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 17510
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby manoypoe » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:42 am

lingintexas wrote:
Roccolovescoco wrote:omg you are all bad mouthing MGI because it's from Thailand, are you all aware that some big 4 pageants are shadier than this one? And yes Anea is very inconsistent when she just gives up the title to participate in another pageant. That's not the kind of person any pageant would want to crown. She just burned her possibilities. The RU now winner is prettier than her, so MGI won in the end. Anea seems like an immature little girl.


I know Miss Earth is shadier than all of them.


AYE AYE.. THE IDIOT IS HERE, I WAS REALLY EXPECTING YOU. LICK MORE THE PEANUT BUTTER IN NAWAT'S ASS. =;)) =;))
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 34562
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 17510
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby manoypoe » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:43 am

novemberRain wrote:Geezz.. Don't worry about this pageant, just worry about the low Budget pageant which it claimed as BIG! better not serve poisoning foods to the girls again =;))


CLAP FAG, CLAP. LICK MORE LICK MORE. =;)) =;))
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.
 
Posts: 34562
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:23 pm
Location: Eastern
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 17510
Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing
Message: Write a message here

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby goddessoxana27 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:19 am

zexiii wrote:THE CROWN IT'S CHOOSE BY ITSELF

ONLY THE RIGHT GIRL AND TRULY DESERVE IT CAN GET IT

CONGRATULATION CLAIRE, THE REAL MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL 2015



Image

THAT ALL I CAN SAY


STUPID!!!

the clear winner is Anea!

and you know what just happened!!!

go to your cage now and continue dreaming!!!!

Idiot!!!

8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
User avatar
goddessoxana27
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5736
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3556
Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

  • 0

Re: BREAKING NEWS: ANEA GARCIA DETHRONED!

Postby goddessoxana27 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:21 am

manoypoe wrote:
novemberRain wrote:Geezz.. Don't worry about this pageant, just worry about the low Budget pageant which it claimed as BIG! better not serve poisoning foods to the girls again =;))


CLAP FAG, CLAP. LICK MORE LICK MORE. =;)) =;))


hahaha!!! another doordex in the making! so cheap!!!


eeeewww!!!!!

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))


8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
User avatar
goddessoxana27
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
PAGEANT SPECIALISTS are seasoned ANALYSTS of pageantry.
 
Posts: 5736
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:48 pm
Country: Philippines (ph)
Reputation: 3556
Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Grand International

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eclude, raffielle, reimond, wiezgo and 10104 guests

© Missosology's International Pageant Coverages ©
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Mister Supranational Miss Eco International Mister Universal Ambassador
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Intercontinental Mister International Miss Cosmopolitan World
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Miss Grand International Face of Beauty International Supermodel International
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Mister Global Miss Supranational Miss Earth
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe
Miss International Miss World Miss Universe


contact us to advertise with missosology
Reputation System ©'