DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2015

Re: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2015

Postby Beta » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:58 pm

Congratulations Anea! So happy you got your second chance to shine!!

Also to Parul -- So happy you got your chance to compete internationally!

Beta
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.
ANGELS are the nicest persons of the forum.

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: BOSS
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Postby Handsama » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:00 pm

India should have won.

There's just something inherently wrong with Anea's answer. My feeling is that she went for the shock value and drama by choosing her unknown rapist father as the most influential person in her life. American judges wouldn't have fallen for it. I mean...she could have given the same answer but could have chosen her mother instead. After all, her mother was the one who went through such a traumatic experience and survived. She could have given credit to the many women who were rape victims and yet chose to "glorify" the rapists by calling them influential. Anyway...just my two cents.
Last edited by Handsama on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Handsama
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Missus » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:04 pm

Anea was the obvious winner from the get-go. India being her closest competitor. I'm happy with the results.

People need to stop bitching about her final answer. It wasn't pageant patty and she spoke from experience. It was genuine. Not the same old memorized garbage of a speech.
Missus
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1986
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: University lecturer
Hobbies/Interests: Politics and urban planning

Postby LittleBitch » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:06 pm

congratulations to the whinners =D>
LittleBitch
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Littleprettybitch
Date of Birth: 13 Jul 1992
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: eat the karma...

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:15 pm

MariaAndreina wrote:Congratulations to the gorgeous Anea Garcia. Too bad this means we'll never get to see her at Miss Universe though. :|

really? how come?I thought she could enter miss DRU after her reign?
yellowyam1

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby ChasingTheRain » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:28 pm

I'm so happy for my girl Anea! A truly deserving winner, a true beauty queen. She came a long way since her Miss Rhode Island days. I still remember when she was competing in Miss RI and I said: this girl has potential to become huge! I'm glad all this hard work payed off for her and she won an international pageant! Enjoy your reign! =c3 =c3 =c3
ChasingTheRain

Date of Birth: 05 May 1993
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hobbies/Interests: Having fun. :)

Postby muzical » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:34 pm

Three suggestions to MGI

Next time plz fix the live stream.It sucked big time this year.It froze the moment India was giving her final answer.Really pissed me off >:<

Plz don't bring the girls in alphabetical order after top 20 otherwise miss USA will always have an advantage loll :-D

Lastly next time provide headphones to all the girls in top 5 when there's a common question as it's a disadvantage for the first girl n gives ample amount of time to rest of the girls to prepare there answers.

Apart from these three things I think MGI did a good job .the format was brilliant n production was awesome.MGI really gained some popularity this time n definitely gonna improve in the coming years. :=p
muzical

Date of Birth: 12 Aug 1990
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: music,movies,books..

Postby Sophia7 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:00 pm

Handsama wrote:India should have won.

There's just something inherently wrong with Anea's answer. My feeling is that she went for the shock value and drama by choosing her unknown rapist father as the most influential person in her life. American judges wouldn't have fallen for it. I mean...she could have given the same answer but could have chosen her mother instead. After all, her mother was the one who went through such a traumatic experience and survived. She could have given credit to the many women who were rape victims and yet chose to "glorify" the rapists by calling them influential. Anyway...just my two cents.

True very weird answer. She could have chosen her mother who raised her in spite of being raped! But to make her rapist father a hero? get real it's like telling everybody go and rape some girls and it is okay!
Sophia7

Date of Birth: 08 Nov 1992
Profession: LAWYERing!
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant, LAW, MGMT & FASHION!

Postby ASIAcan210 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Sophia7 wrote:

True very weird answer. She could have chosen her mother who raised her in spite of being raped! But to make her rapist father a hero? get real it's like telling everybody go and rape some girls and it is okay!

I totally agree .. I hope this will not encourage Monisha to go out and rape Indian girls. She is sending a wrong message esp to a like of Monisha who is a sexual deviant =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
DIE BIATCH!
ASIAcan210
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Assia
Date of Birth: 12 Feb 1980
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Profession: Giving pleasure, Street walker hermaphrodite
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Bondage, S&M

Postby Alvee » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:15 pm

Congratulations to the new MGI, Anea Garcia :hx deserving winner. :hx
the top 5 were equally stunning ... special shoutouts to Vartika and Parul, you girls made your country proud... congrats :hx
Alvee

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvee
Date of Birth: 13 May 1921
Profession: Business
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry / Movies

Postby kr111 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:19 pm

Good luck to Dominican Republic and she was one of the favourites , she is tall as well
Good Production
Me at 39 years beauty comes from everywhere
kr111

Date of Birth: 04 May 1976
Profession: educaton
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageants

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:35 pm

ASIAcan210 wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:

I totally agree .. I hope this will not encourage Monisha to go out and rape Indian girls. She is sending a wrong message esp to a like of Monisha who is a sexual deviant =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

SOME MAYBE SWAYED AT THAT VERY MOMENT BUT WHEN THEY POSE AND THINK AGAIN THIS TIME, THEY WILL REALIZE THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER ANSWER. EMOTIONALLY, SHE HIT HER TARGET BUT IT WAS INDEED SO WRONG. SHE IS SORT OF GLORIFYING HER RAPIST FATHER AND GIVING NO CREDITS WHATSOEVER TO HER BRAVE MOTHER. I MEAN IN HER SPEECH (BUT OF COURSE, IT MIGHT BE DIFFERENT IN REALITY).

HER MOTHER IS THE WIND BENEATH HER WINGS. WITHOUT HER, SHE IS NOT GOING TO BE WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW. SHE MAY BE THE BEST AMONG THE CONTESTANTS. SHE MAY DESERVE THE CROWN FOR MANY BUT HER ANSWER DOES NOT DESERVE ANY PRAISE FOR THE WRONG MESSAGE ON HER Q&A.

A RAPIST FATHER IS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON IN YOUR LIFE? =O/ =O/ A RAPIST COULD NOT INFLUENCE YOU TO BE GOOD. THE MOTHER SHOULD BE OR WHOEVER RAISED HER TO BE THE BEST THAT SHE IS RIGHT NOW.. :=p :=p
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby Handsama » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:50 pm

manoypoe wrote:
ASIAcan210 wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:

SOME MAYBE SWAYED AT THAT VERY MOMENT BUT WHEN THEY POSE AND THINK AGAIN THIS TIME, THEY WILL REALIZE THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH HER ANSWER. EMOTIONALLY, SHE HIT HER TARGET BUT IT WAS INDEED SO WRONG. SHE IS SORT OF GLORIFYING HER RAPIST FATHER AND GIVING NO CREDITS WHATSOEVER TO HER BRAVE MOTHER. I MEAN IN HER SPEECH (BUT OF COURSE, IT MIGHT BE DIFFERENT IN REALITY).

HER MOTHER IS THE WIND BENEATH HER WINGS. WITHOUT HER, SHE IS NOT GOING TO BE WHERE SHE IS RIGHT NOW. SHE MAY BE THE BEST AMONG THE CONTESTANTS. SHE MAY DESERVE THE CROWN FOR MANY BUT HER ANSWER DOES NOT DESERVE ANY PRAISE FOR THE WRONG MESSAGE ON HER Q&A.

A RAPIST FATHER IS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL PERSON IN YOUR LIFE? =O/ =O/ A RAPIST COULD NOT INFLUENCE YOU TO BE GOOD. THE MOTHER SHOULD BE OR WHOEVER RAISED HER TO BE THE BEST THAT SHE IS RIGHT NOW.. :=p :=p

Clearly, she is a huge fan favorite and is Miss Popular so Nawat crowning her as his winner is a brilliant move.

But no matter how I try to put a positive spin to her answer, I still cringe at its message. There is something there that offends the senses. If this were Miss USA all over again, she would have finished dead last in that group.

Although I'm glad to see another American bring home a crown, India would have been the better choice. Her answer made sense and I find her more beautiful than Anea (I know...beauty is subjective :-D ). Vartika is that type of Indian beauty that you don't see often.
Handsama

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:54 pm

manoypoe wrote:
ASIAcan210 wrote:
Sophia7 wrote:

HER ANSWER WENT RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD HOW MANY TIME PEOPLE HAVE TO EXPLAINED HER ANSWER TO YOU?
ANYWAYS MOVING ON, MISS PHILIPPINES IS STUNNING.DID SHE COMPETED IN THE MPU PAGEANT? HER NC WAS OUTSTANDING AND HER RED GOWN WAS PERFECTION I LOVE HER SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FIRST RUNNER UP.SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE ONE GOING TO MISS UNIVERSE SHE LOOKS BETTER THAN THE MISS UNIVERSE REP. I AM JUST IN WOW OF HER BEAUT
THE TOP 5 THIS YEAR WAS OUTSTANDING ANYONE OF THEM COULD HAVE BEEN MISS UNIVERSE
yellowyam1

Postby Skank Land » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:55 pm

Handsama wrote:

THIS! :=p
Skank Land

Real Life Name/Nick: JJ
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1995
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Music

Postby Aaron » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:31 pm

john2000doe wrote:

Miss Gwand International 2015
Videos Final Gala Night

Special Thanks to Alicia Alexandra (ลูกโป่งลอยฟ้า ชิงช้าสวรรค์)

OPENING

CANDIDATES PRESENTATION

TOP 20 ANNOUNCEMENT

SWIMSUIT COMPETITION

TOP 10 ANNOUNCEMENT

EVENING GOWN COMPETITION

TOP 10 SPEECH

TOP 5 ANNOUNCEMENT

FINAL QUESTION

FINAL WALK LEES GARCIA

CROWNING MOMENT & FIRST WALK

Aaron
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Aaron
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:33 pm

Filippinos still bitter an rabid about Filippines not winning the Pageant. Move on people! :)>-
Nina Cleopatra
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby SatiaGraja » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:39 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Filippinos still bitter an rabid about Filippines not winning the Pageant. Move on people! :)>-

boricunt floptra still bitter and rabid about pwet rico not PLACING in the pageant. Move on floptra!

Miss Excess Baggage (at hindi yung "total package", ano!)

kita niyo ba ang kaniyang bilbilus maximus?
SatiaGraja

Real Life Name/Nick: estefania
Date of Birth: 01 Mar 1983
Profession: smile apprentice
Hobbies/Interests: learning how to smile with feeling

Postby Handsama » Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:56 pm

Nina Cleopatra wrote:Filippinos still bitter an rabid about Filippines not winning the Pageant. Move on people! :)>-

Here you go again, Nina, raiding that negative reputation button. No wonder you're being showered with them. If you don't take your finger off that button, you might just find yourself the "Queen" of negative reputation points.

What is wrong with people offering their opinions on Anea's answer? You and I know that Americans will shun that answer, knowing how most of Miss USA'a and Miss Universe's judges lean on the liberal side. Rape is a serious issue in the US especially now that Planned Parenthood is under attack from the Republicans. Do you really think that our beauty pageant judges will warm up to her answer?

You need to learn to respect other people's opinions. What you are doing is so un-American. [-X
Handsama

Postby Handsama » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Handsama wrote:

Here you go again, Nina, raiding that negative reputation button. No wonder you're being showered with them. If you don't take your finger off that button, you might just find yourself the "Queen" of negative reputation points.

What is wrong with people offering their opinions on Anea's answer? You and I know that Americans will shun that answer, knowing how most of Miss USA'a and Miss Universe's judges lean on the liberal side. Rape is a serious issue in the US especially now that Planned Parenthood is under attack from the Republicans. Do you really think that our beauty pageant judges will warm up to her answer?

Or are you that upset because I chose India over our own candidate? Unlike you, I'm not blinded by patriotism. I will tell it as I see put.

You need to learn to respect other people's opinions. What you just did is so un-American. [-X
Handsama

Postby ASIAcan210 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:07 pm

Handsama wrote:

You need to learn to respect other people's opinions. What you are doing is so un-American. [-X

Coz Nina is only an American by virtue that PR is a colony. She is an American who can't elect a President of the USA. She don't even have a representation in the US congress. Their Governor is even appointed by the US President =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
DIE BIATCH!
ASIAcan210

Postby gaara225 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:18 pm

novemberRain wrote:
HERE WE GO AGAIN
:!! :!! :!! :!!

love to see catfights, THE BLOODY PAGEANTS SEASON OFFICIALLY STARTED, YASS BITCHESSS
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

:!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!

Yaaaaaaaaassssss I live for the chaos of pageant season.
Is it over for anea no Miss Universe or MW? I hope yes cuz I can't with this girl no mooo
ImageImage
gaara225
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: paula
Profession: employed slave
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: cars,money, guys, instagram fake life, real fur

Postby Georgina_Sparks » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:31 pm

This pageant is a joke and you all know it. It's a lame imitation of Miss Universe, a poor man's Miss World, Miss International individual speeches copycat and a Miss Earth wannabe. India and Philippines were the only beautiful candidates. The winner is as ghetto as lil kim and lmfao @ Puerto Rico's delegate. That boring anemic lifeless tool needs some thai fruits!
Georgina_Sparks

Date of Birth: 04 Jun 1997
Profession: I don't respond to peasants or anyone below me =)
Hobbies/Interests: ✈ $ ♥ ☠ ☀ ♔

Postby Missus » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:34 pm

I'm happy for Anea and I'm amazed at the glamour of the pageant.

That said, MGI needs to find its own identity. The pageant night is like a stitched up Miss Universe, Miss International, and Miss World. No part of it is exactly original.

And I agree with some forumers. "Stop the war" is a stupid campaign for a beauty pageant, unless the winners get deployed to the war zones. Just stick with stopping violence, particularly domestic. It's still quite ridiculous but not exactly unrealistic for a pageant.
Missus

Date of Birth: 17 Feb 1986
Profession: University lecturer
Hobbies/Interests: Politics and urban planning

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:40 pm

any link to the full show?
yellowyam1

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:11 pm

Handsama wrote:

Here you go again. [-X

Well sorry but I only see Pinoys whining about Anea's answer. You don't see any puerto ricans or thais or Indians being bitter right? You need to learn to lose with dignity. Anea gave a great final question and even better speech. :)>-
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby darkvindak » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:40 pm

Sad for India, she should won this
darkvindak

Real Life Name/Nick: Darkv
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1985
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: models, photography

Postby Aaron » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:52 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:any link to the full show?

http://m.bugaboo.tv/watch/216455
Aaron

Real Life Name/Nick: Aaron
Hobbies/Interests: beauty pageant

Postby ASIAcan210 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:55 pm

darkvindak wrote:Sad for India, she should won this

=0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 O Totally >=p But ...NO, Nina can't accept this =;)) =;)) =;))
DIE BIATCH!
ASIAcan210

Postby yellowyam1 » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:55 pm

Aaron wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:any link to the full show?

http://m.bugaboo.tv/watch/216455

thanks
yellowyam1