DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL 2015

Re: DOMINICAN REPUBLIC IS MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL 2015

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:02 pm

OMG IS THAT SEROUS? PHILIPPINES WON BEST COSTUME AND PLACE 3RD RUNNER UP? WHATS THE PROBLEM? SOME OF THE PHILIPPINES FANS ARE REALLY CRAZY. LET IT GO AND MOVE ON YOU GUYS ARE WAY TOO CAUGHT UP IN PAGEANTS IT'S SICKEN AND FRIGHTEN. GET A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM

yellowyam1
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: nick
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1982
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: manager
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: watching beauty pageants

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:10 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:OMG IS THAT SEROUS? PHILIPPINES WON BEST COSTUME AND PLACE 3RD RUNNER UP? WHATS THE PROBLEM? SOME OF THE PHILIPPINES FANS ARE REALLY CRAZY. LET IT GO AND MOVE ON YOU GUYS ARE WAY TOO CAUGHT UP IN PAGEANTS IT'S SICKEN AND FRIGHTEN. GET A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM

FILIPINO FANS LOVE THE WINNER. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? I ONLY QUESTION THE MESSAGE OF HER ANSWER BUT I DONT QUESTION HER VICTORY. DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY - YES WE ALL HAVE LIFE OUTSIDE MISSO. IF YOU DONT HAVE, I AM SORRY FOR YOU. =;)) =;))
manoypoe
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:25 pm

manoypoe wrote:
yellowyam1 wrote:OMG IS THAT SEROUS? PHILIPPINES WON BEST COSTUME AND PLACE 3RD RUNNER UP? WHATS THE PROBLEM? SOME OF THE PHILIPPINES FANS ARE REALLY CRAZY. LET IT GO AND MOVE ON YOU GUYS ARE WAY TOO CAUGHT UP IN PAGEANTS IT'S SICKEN AND FRIGHTEN. GET A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS FORUM

FILIPINO FANS LOVE THE WINNER. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? I ONLY QUESTION THE MESSAGE OF HER ANSWER BUT I DONT QUESTION HER VICTORY. DONT TAKE IT SERIOUSLY - YES WE ALL HAVE LIFE OUTSIDE MISSO. IF YOU DONT HAVE, I AM SORRY FOR YOU. =;)) =;))

I SAID SOME NOT ALL,
yellowyam1

Postby sharronstoned » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:47 pm

Skank Land wrote:
Dear Mother,

I know you went through a lot when Daddy raped you. At your young age, you must have felt so hurt, violated -- as if both your body and your life had been taken away from you abruptly -- and you felt your world crumble. Like any victim of rape, you must have felt totally emasculated, losing control of your being, and losing trust in everyone around you. I'm sure you felt humiliated and terrified of letting anyone know of what happened to you lest they judge you, or look at you not for who you are, but just for being 'that girl who had been raped' as if that was your only identity. Oh, the physical, emotional, and psychological trauma you must have gone through!

Then you had to worry about raising me. I'm sure you were unprepared, as you didn't expect to get raped and to bear a child out of it! Oh, Mother, yes, I know all the sacrifices you had to go through to make sure I grew up "OK" amidst the horrible circumstances surrounding my existence.

But Mother, understand that this is all about ME now. I've always wanted to be a beauty queen. While you've supported me throughout my journey towards the Miss USA title, winning the Rhode Island crown in the process, telling me that I would still be the beautiful person that I am regardless of whether I have a crown or not, that's simply not enough. I want it all! If I don't win the Miss USA crown, then I'll simply abandon my loyalty to the USA and use another country's title to get a bigger chance for an international crown. That's not bad, right?

And when the crown is finally right at my fingertips, you understand Mom that I have to take it up a notch right? I need to create an impact, be dramatic so everyone would take notice. But you know that I can't do that without sincerity, right? So I must tell you now, Mom, before anyone else finds out, that really, you have NOT been the most influential person in my life. I have to be truthful, so I don't come off as a fake when I do my speech at the international competition: Mom, amidst all your pain, humiliation, and sacrifices, it's really my biological, rapist Dad (oh, my rapist Dad, I so wish I had known you well and gotten close to you) that cast such a big influence in my life. How? I can't explain it much as ironically, I didn't grow up with him. But I will tell the world about it -- that I was a product of rape and he still wielded his extremely strong influence on me because that's the truth, Mom. Yes, more influence than you. And don't worry. While the whole world will know that you were raped, even those whom you've always hidden that fact from out of embarrassment. I will also tell the world that I've forgiven my beloved, rapist Dad -- that will make me look very magnanimous, and MY victory at the international competition will sure follow! And it'll be OUR victory!

I'm sorry -- Mom, did you just say that bringing it up publicly just brought back all the pain, suffering, and humiliation you endured? Oh, grow up, Mom! It's been two decades! It's about time you forgave my beloved, rapist Dad! Maybe the public would show more sympathy for you if you did that!

Look at me. I used his story to my benefit, turned a negative into a positive. YOU got raped, but I got the crown! A wonderful turn of events, isn't it?

Love this post. A perfect summary of this text is:

"Thank you, Mom! You got raped, and I got an international crown for it. Thank you for being the victim! =c3 =c3 =c3

But most of all, thank you, Dad, for raping Mom. :=p You have been such an influential presence in my life and in my quest to win a crown -- my biggest dream in life, more than making sure that Mom felt unquestionably loved & prioritized and is able to keep her dignity intact.

Acknowledging you, Dad -- my loving, rapist Dad -- and earning my victory through that dramatic speech is most important! :!!"
sharronstoned
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Sharron
Date of Birth: 18 Mar 1988
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Actor
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Stripping

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:25 pm

sharronstoned wrote:
Skank Land wrote:
Dear Mother,

I know you went through a lot when Daddy raped you. At your young age, you must have felt so hurt, violated -- as if both your body and your life had been taken away from you abruptly -- and you felt your world crumble. Like any victim of rape, you must have felt totally emasculated, losing control of your being, and losing trust in everyone around you. I'm sure you felt humiliated and terrified of letting anyone know of what happened to you lest they judge you, or look at you not for who you are, but just for being 'that girl who had been raped' as if that was your only identity. Oh, the physical, emotional, and psychological trauma you must have gone through!

Then you had to worry about raising me. I'm sure you were unprepared, as you didn't expect to get raped and to bear a child out of it! Oh, Mother, yes, I know all the sacrifices you had to go through to make sure I grew up "OK" amidst the horrible circumstances surrounding my existence.

But Mother, understand that this is all about ME now. I've always wanted to be a beauty queen. While you've supported me throughout my journey towards the Miss USA title, winning the Rhode Island crown in the process, telling me that I would still be the beautiful person that I am regardless of whether I have a crown or not, that's simply not enough. I want it all! If I don't win the Miss USA crown, then I'll simply abandon my loyalty to the USA and use another country's title to get a bigger chance for an international crown. That's not bad, right?

And when the crown is finally right at my fingertips, you understand Mom that I have to take it up a notch right? I need to create an impact, be dramatic so everyone would take notice. But you know that I can't do that without sincerity, right? So I must tell you now, Mom, before anyone else finds out, that really, you have NOT been the most influential person in my life. I have to be truthful, so I don't come off as a fake when I do my speech at the international competition: Mom, amidst all your pain, humiliation, and sacrifices, it's really my biological, rapist Dad (oh, my rapist Dad, I so wish I had known you well and gotten close to you) that cast such a big influence in my life. How? I can't explain it much as ironically, I didn't grow up with him. But I will tell the world about it -- that I was a product of rape and he still wielded his extremely strong influence on me because that's the truth, Mom. Yes, more influence than you. And don't worry. While the whole world will know that you were raped, even those whom you've always hidden that fact from out of embarrassment. I will also tell the world that I've forgiven my beloved, rapist Dad -- that will make me look very magnanimous, and MY victory at the international competition will sure follow! And it'll be OUR victory!

I'm sorry -- Mom, did you just say that bringing it up publicly just brought back all the pain, suffering, and humiliation you endured? Oh, grow up, Mom! It's been two decades! It's about time you forgave my beloved, rapist Dad! Maybe the public would show more sympathy for you if you did that!

Look at me. I used his story to my benefit, turned a negative into a positive. YOU got raped, but I got the crown! A wonderful turn of events, isn't it?

"Thank you, Mom! You got raped, and I got an international crown for it. Thank you for being the victim! =c3 =c3 =c3

But most of all, thank you, Dad, for raping Mom. :=p You have been such an influential presence in my life and in my quest to win a crown -- my biggest dream in life, more than making sure that Mom felt unquestionably loved & prioritized and is able to keep her dignity intact.

Acknowledging you, Dad -- my loving, rapist Dad -- and earning my victory through that dramatic speech is most important! :!!"

YOU ARE SICK AND DISGUSTING. THE YOUNG LADY SHARED SOMETHING THAT WAS PERSONAL AND PEOPLE WANT TO TWIST IT AROUND BECAUSE THEIR FAVORITE DIDNT' WIN. THIS IS JUST DOWN RIGHT SAD AND DOWN RIGHT DESPERATE FOR A MINOR CROWN OMG THANK GOD IT'S NOT MISS UNIVERSE THEIR WOULD HAVE BEEN A RIOT
yellowyam1

Postby HowDoYouKnow » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:34 pm

yellowyam1 wrote:
sharronstoned wrote:
Skank Land wrote:
Dear Mother,

YOU ARE SICK AND DISGUSTING. THE YOUNG LADY SHARED SOMETHING THAT WAS PERSONAL AND PEOPLE WANT TO TWIST IT AROUND BECAUSE THEIR FAVORITE DIDNT' WIN. THIS IS JUST DOWN RIGHT SAD AND DOWN RIGHT DESPERATE FOR A MINOR CROWN OMG THANK GOD IT'S NOT MISS UNIVERSE THEIR WOULD HAVE BEEN A RIOT

Hmm. The one who is sick and disgusting is the daughter that used in such a dramatic fashion her mom's tragedy then added insult to injury by picking the rapist over her, just so she could win a fourth-rate crown. Such a tragedy...
HowDoYouKnow

Real Life Name/Nick: Joe
Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1991
Profession: Bodybuilder
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Exercising

Postby unbreakable » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:44 pm

Wow , peope here are calling her sick and disgusting @-) @-) @-)

R.I.P humanity #:-S
unbreakable
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: (-_-)
Date of Birth: 01 Nov 1993
Profession: SDSDAD
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rat
Hobbies/Interests: Piano

Postby olav » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:46 pm

No source..? Just dirty article from hater
olav

Real Life Name/Nick: not
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: none
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: sleep

Postby yellowyam1 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:55 pm

unbreakable wrote:Wow , peope here are calling her sick and disgusting @-) @-) @-)

R.I.P humanity #:-S

isn't that sad? Her answer was explained over and over again but people pretend that they have no understanding.I had no idea that pageantry could be this vicious.Just sad and disgusting
yellowyam1

Postby Toma » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:24 am

cant believe it that people will go down to certain level just because they hate other pageant
TOXIC PEOPLE
:: TOXIC PEOPLE will pollute everything around them. Dont hesitate, FUMIGATE ::
Toma

Real Life Name/Nick: Toma
Date of Birth: 11 Nov 1915
Profession: art & performing
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: singing & dancing

Postby Beta » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:30 am

Well, here's the silver lining:

THIS controversy is nothing compared to what Anea has probably surmounted all her life.

Here's to you , Anea -- may your dreams continue to come true, and may you continue to stay strong in your convictions. >:D<
Beta

Date of Birth: 30 Jul 2008
Profession: BOSS
Hobbies/Interests: EVERYTHING

Postby yellowyam1 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:55 am

Toma wrote:cant believe it that people will go down to certain level just because they hate other pageant
TOXIC PEOPLE

they are disgusting
yellowyam1

Postby valleriam » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:12 am

Kill me now, but I find her PLAIN to death. She is very experienced, produced and knows how to perform and look on point. But facially, she is average looking. The SUPER BEAUTY Vartika was blasphemed... >:<

I watched the preliminaries and these were my favorites:
1. India
2. Australia
3. Philippines
4. Thailand
5. Poland

I also liked Japan, Sri Lanka, Venezuela (body!!!), DR (butterface), PR, Suriname, Brazil...

Costa Rica is OVERRATED. She looked so PLAIN and lacks the frame.
Czech Republic was great, but her face ruined her look...
MY FINAL CHOICES FOR MISS UNIVERSE 2016:

http://www.missosology.info/forum/viewt ... &t=1342646
valleriam
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Date of Birth: 24 Jan 1988
Profession: HBIC
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty

Postby Fangit Ka » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:46 am

It's INDIA's Vartika who was the most hyped MGI contestant and who was expected to win, not Parul Shah whom Filipinos love but expected Nawat NOT to crown.

So these accusations of Filipinos being bitter about not winning the MGI crown are ridiculous and just plain stupid.

If there are comments about Anea's speech, that's because she SCREWED UP big time in glorifying her rapist father -- and that does NOT have anything to do with Australia, India, Philippines, or Thailand not winning. DUH. (There are so many stupid posters here.) =O/ =O/ =O/
Fangit Ka

Real Life Name/Nick: Olivia
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1991
Profession: Editor
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Observing

Postby MIRANDAP » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:52 am

Are cordially invited to our instagram page Miss Colombia Unlimited

https://www.facebook.com/misscolombiaunlimited

And our Instagram account, so you know every day to all our queens in the differentbeauty contest local, national and international competitions.

https://instagram.com/misscolombiaunlimited/

MIRANDAP

Real Life Name/Nick: MIRANDA PRIESTLY
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1951
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: CONSULTANT OF FASHION
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: BEAUTY CONTEST ON THE WORLD.
Message: THANKS VERY MUCH FOR INFORMATION ABOUT DIFFERENTS BEAUTY CONTEST.

Postby babiho » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:07 am

Just back to MI 2013, her answer is similar with the way Miss DR answer the question! no more no less!
Does she took an advantage of the typhoon Hayan? Yes
But does not mean that she be thankful for the people who died as the victim of the nature ramp! But by this happening she opened her eyes and she saw that people hands in hands praying and helping The Philippines that time. Her speech was on spot! She did not give the judges any choice! The crown is hers.

Sorry guys, I hope we can close this case.
babiho

Real Life Name/Nick: lalala
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Profession: whatever
Hobbies/Interests: All in life

Postby Toma » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:59 am

babiho wrote:
Just back to MI 2013, her answer is similar with the way Miss DR answer the question! no more no less!
But does not mean that she be thankful for the people who died as the victim of the nature ramp! But by this happening she opened her eyes and she saw that people hands in hands praying and helping The Philippines that time. Her speech was on spot! She did not give the judges any choice! The crown is hers.

THIS !!!
:: TOXIC PEOPLE will pollute everything around them. Dont hesitate, FUMIGATE ::
Toma

Real Life Name/Nick: Toma
Date of Birth: 11 Nov 1915
Profession: art & performing
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: singing & dancing

Postby Katness » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:18 pm

babiho wrote:

Huh? This is not even a good comparison honey. "Who's the most influential person in your life?" vs "What will you do if you win the the MI crown?"
I think you did not understand what their answers were honey. Stop making senseless comparisons just for the sake of making comparison if you're not sure sweetie!
You didn't make sense. And who said she did not give the judges any choice? Of course she did. Don't underestimate the judges hun, they're not stupid!
they don't call me catty Katy for nothing!
Katness

Real Life Name/Nick: Katy
Date of Birth: 14 Sep 1993
Profession: law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Archery, Hunting

Postby Malcanthet » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:11 pm

They did said Anea was Miss Universe material. How did she get to rep the Dominican Republic? Was she appointed?
Malcanthet

Real Life Name/Nick: KL
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1969
Profession: Adm Asst
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Music, swimming

Postby cocorocha » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:44 pm

Malcanthet wrote:They did said Anea was Miss Universe material. How did she get to rep the Dominican Republic? Was she appointed?

yes she was appointed by miss grand international dominican republic 2013 lol.. also she dont even live in dominican, she live in usa!!

this pageant is uglyyy
cocorocha

Real Life Name/Nick: modelaaa
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: model
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: catwalking

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:00 pm

babiho wrote:

HMMM COMPARISON IS SO WRONG. FOR ME, THE MESSAGE OF ANEA IS SO WRONG. SHE DID NOT EVEN MENTION HER MOM OR HER GRANDMOTHER WHO TOOK GOOD CARE OF HER. IF SHE DID MENTION ANY OF THEM, THEN THIS ISSUE WILL NOT HAUNT HER. DONT PRAISE HER MESSAGE COZ IT IS SO WRONG. DID HER MOTHER FORGIVE HER RAPIST FATHER? WANT TO KNOW MORE. THIS IS MORE EXCITING. =D> =D>
manoypoe

Postby Nina Cleopatra » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:40 pm

Toma wrote:
babiho wrote:

THIS !!!

Begging for the MI crown as charity for Hurricane Yolanda. Pathetic! And to see some Pinoys criticizing Anea for her answer. So hypocritical!
Nina Cleopatra

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1984
Profession: Queen
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Be Pampered
Message: Who's in charge of the girls?.. I'M IN CHARGE OF THE GIRLS!

Postby ManMeat » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:34 pm

I have a 50/50 feelings about her.

POSITIVE - Her beauty.

NEGATIVE - Without rapist, she wasn't born to this hell aka real life. But she keep using her mother's rape story.
YES. Her answer was weird. She seems cannot answer any questions without her mother's rape story.
I didn't like her Miss USA Q&A too. Irish nun for 10 dollar bill? Come on!

I'M SO SORRY FOR HER MOM! ANEA KEEP USING HER MOTHER FOR HER CROWN. THIS WAS 2ND TIME TO USING HER MOM. @-)
(Miss Pennsylvania USA 2014 also used rape stories. Ugh..)

You know, I was also raped by neighbor when I was young. He was s.t.i.n.k.y ass bitch also disgusting evil.
(BTW That experience doesn't effected my sexuality. I realize I was gay since very very young.)
I would not happy if some family member spill the bean about my traumatic experience.
If I have to confess about this, I should do tell this story. IT SHOULD BE ME!
I love my family but my family member doesn't have a right to spill the bean about my experience.
And If my closest people were raped, I won't ABUSE other people's traumatic experience for my victory.

Anea loves her mom, I know that,
And I know she wanted to aware rape should not be happened anymore,
But for me(as a raped victim) Anea was rude.

It's like LGBT community's outing.
My closest friend also outed my sexuality to others when I was teenager.

Maybe I'm kind of vulgar here in Misso because I wanted to make you guys laugh.
But I don't joke about rape.
Because SEX IS FUN, RAPE IS NOT FUN.

So, my opinion is ANEA SHOULD HAVE COMPETED MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL AS HERSELF, NOT AS A RAPED VICTIM'S DAUGHTER.
Last edited by ManMeat on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ManMeat

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Intact Salami smuggler
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Let me bury my face in your pec cleavage

Postby Beta » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:23 pm

ManMeat wrote:I have a 50/50 feelings about her.

POSITIVE - Her beauty.

NEGATIVE - Without rapist, she wasn't born to this hell aka real life. But she keep using her mother's rape story.
YES. Her answer was weird. She seems cannot answer any questions without her mother's rape story.

I'M SO SORRY FOR HER MOM! ANEA KEEP USING HER MOTHER FOR HER CROWN. THIS WAS 2ND TIME TO USING HER MOM. @-)

You know, I was also raped by neighbor when I was young. He was s.t.i.n.k.y ass bitch also disgusting evil.
(BTW That experience doesn't effected my sexuality. I realize I was gay since very very young.)
I would not happy if some family member spill the bean about my traumatic experience.
If I have to confess about this, I should be tell this story. IT SHOULD BE ME!
I love my family but my family member doesn't have a right to spill the bean about my experience.
And If my closest people were raped, I won't ABUSE other people's traumatic experience for my victory.

So, my opinion is ANEA SHOULD HAVE COMPETED MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL AS HERSELF, NOT AS A RAPED VICTIM'S DAUGHTER.

>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< it took a lot of courage for you to do that...Thank you for sharing this from your point of view --
Beta

Postby ManMeat » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:39 pm

@Beta
Thank you so much for read my post, Beta! :-*

I didn't want to reveal my secret, but I was pissed off when she saying about her mother's rape story.
Anea must stop abuse her mother's story and she must stop victimize herself.
She should move on to the present and future.

That's why I reveal my secret.

Rape thang is way too personal issue. Her mom should have to tell this story. (If her mother wanted to)
Not her. (Even if she is raped mother's daughter)

For me, Anea is opportunist.
With that sad tears with sad stories, everybody can win the title.
Because people easily to have sympathy feelings, and judges are also human being.
That's not fair for pageant girls from happiest family.

There is classic pageant patty advice "Be yourself"
She should be herself, she should not to be raped mother's daughter.
Really... she must stop crying and stop victimize herself.
She is young and beautiful, so she can get lots of opportunity without that story.
She can do better without traumatic past.

And if I was her and if I live with her grandmother, I will be happy even more.
She should be happy because her grandmother didn't give her up.
Kudos to her grandmother.

Last edited by ManMeat on Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ManMeat

Date of Birth: 27 Mar 1989
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Profession: Intact Salami smuggler
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Let me bury my face in your pec cleavage

Postby Beta » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:53 pm

ManMeat wrote:@Beta
Thank you so much for read my post, Beta! :-*

I didn't want to reveal my secret, but I was pissed off when she saying about her mother's rape story.
Anea must stop abuse her mother's story and she must stop victimize herself.
She should move on to the present and future.

That's why I reveal my secret.

There is classic pageant patty advice "Be yourself"
She should be herself, not to be raped mother's daughter. Really... she must stop victimize herself.
Rape thang is way too personal issue. Her mom should have to tell this story. (If her mother wanted to)
Not her. (Even if she is raped mother's daughter)

For me, Anea is opportunist.
With that sad tears with sad stories, everybody can win the title.
That's not fair for pageant girls from happiest family.
She should be happy because her grandmother didn't give her up.
Kudos to her grandmother.

Your opinion was valuable to me and it held a lot of weight - you just taught me a lesson in humilty, so thank you!
Beta

Postby Handsama » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:20 am

Dear Manmeat,

I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you. And I'm glad that you're able to overcome such challenges. Life can be cruel at times. May your story of overcoming such serve as inspiration to others.
Handsama
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Date of Birth: 10 Jan 1987
Profession: Secret
Hobbies/Interests: Reading

Postby Lord Marie_Juana » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:26 am

ManMeat wrote:I have a 50/50 feelings about her.

POSITIVE - Her beauty.

If I have to confess about this, I should do tell this story. IT SHOULD BE ME!

>:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D< >:D<
Lord Marie_Juana

Date of Birth: 09 Mar 1986
Profession: engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: singing, dancing

Re: LIVE UPDATES- MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL 2015

Postby DULCENEA » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:01 am

manoypoe wrote:
Mbie wrote:
vinusya wrote:
Shizuma974 wrote:
cocorocha wrote:what is there questions ?

Who is the most influential person in your life?

DR did not answer the question actually

She answered it.
Influential person is her dad. She is a child of rape and from that case she learn how to accept her condition and FORGIVE her dad. Because by forgiving her dad, she could learn how to live in PEACE and try to spread the message of peace to the rest of the world..

I DID NOT WATCH THE SHOW.. BUT DECIPHERING HER ANSWER.. I THINK SHE DID NOT ANSWER CORRECTLY. SHE ANSWERED FOR DRAMA, FOR COMPASSION. TO SWAY THE JUDGES IN HER FAVOR. HOW COULD HER DAD BE INFLUENTIAL TO HER? FIRST SHE IS A RAPE BABY, SHE DID NOT KNOW HER DAD? DO YOU THINK, SOMEONE WILL STILL CONSIDER HER DAD THE MOST INFLUENTIAL TO HER LIFE. HOW AND WHY?

Boy, you have no right to question her own experience based on that traumatic experience that her mom and her felt that way if you think that she just used it for her own victory then let it be.... The reason why she flaunt her stories is that she want to prove that never dwell your life from the past but learn and embrace it to become a great version of yourself....
MU- 3 Crowns
MW -1 CROWN
MI- 6 CROWNS
ME- 3 CROWNS

SIRENE SUTTON FOR MUP17

THE FAST GROWING POWERHOUSE!!!
DULCENEA
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.
CUTIES are ADORABLE & CUTE members.

Real Life Name/Nick: Candy
Date of Birth: 08 Aug 1988
Profession: boxer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: surfing internet

Postby manoypoe » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:03 am

Nina Cleopatra wrote:
Toma wrote:
babiho wrote:

THIS !!!

Begging for the MI crown as charity for Hurricane Yolanda. Pathetic! And to see some Pinoys criticizing Anea for her answer. So hypocritical!

Coming from the queen of hypocrites. I have a goose bumps. So hypocritical of you my queen. :!!
manoypoe

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Grand International