WHY ARE SOME FILIPINOS ARE ATTACKING MGI?

Re: WHY ARE SOME FILIPINOS ARE ATTACKING MGI?

Postby Taurus81 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:47 pm

Hmm i watched the pageant and it was ok...i believe that the production was really grand...To our thai friends, just continue with the job well done...and don't take things seriously when some say the pageant wasn't great...for what matters is mgi is striving to be a world class pageant...so keep it up! :-)

Taurus81
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.
INTERMEDIATES are EVOLVING posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: Tolits
Date of Birth: 28 Apr 1981
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: Nurse
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby manoypoe » Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:50 pm

FilipinaBeauty wrote:As far as i know.. i can only numbr few thais that criticize miss earth.. leaded by doordex.. compared to a numerous filipino forumers here that has something to say in Miss Gwand. If you dont want to be criticized.. then prove these people that they were wrong. Thats ol. No need to argue.

Why thais are attacking miss earth? Lol.
Better if "y doordex attacking miss earth". I cant answer that question for i am not doordx.

THEN AT LEAST, YOU SHOULD BE FAIR TO ALL. DONT SHOW THAT THE FILIPINOS STARTED THIS BLOODY NONSENSE AND LOPSIDED COMPETITION. NO FILIPINOS WILL ATTACK MGI IF DOORDEX AND MGI'S SUPPORTERS ARE NOT USING MISS EARTH TO PRAISE MGI. I DONT CARE ABOUT MGI ACTUALLY. WE HAVE SAID SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST THAT THE PAGEANT WORLD IS BIG ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE. LET A NEW PAGEANT CARVE THEIR OWN NAME AND PLACE IN THE PAGEANT WORLD BY NOT PULLING DOWN ANY PAGEANTS.

DRAGGING MISS EARTH AND FILIPINOS WILL CAUSE FOR A NEW PAGEANT TO BE TALKED ABOUT. THIS IS THE EASIEST WAY. SO MANY NATIONALITIES WILL READ IT. FILIPINOS ARE BEING USED. THEREFORE, YOUR ATTACK AGAINST YOUR FELLOW FILIPINOS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE. THOUGH SOMETIMES, I DONT AGREE WITH SOME OF OUR KABAYANS, BUT IT IS THEIR RIGHT. DONT TAKE AWAY THEIR RIGHT TO DEFEND WHAT THEY WANT TO DEFEND. SAME WITH ALL NATIONALITIES.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:02 am

FilipinaBeauty wrote:Its been a past few days since i last visit this forum and then today, i noticed some few threads which is basically made to attack Miss Gwand org.
I am ashamed that these thread were created by my fellow Filipino countrymen.

Shall we just accept the fact and face the reality that Miss Gwand production is way better than the pool side miss earth? Production wise yeah, but currently no to its "stop the war" campaign coz its only been two years since it all started and hasn't proven yet. Sometimes we need to take down our ego and accept criticism from others. If doordex is complaining abt miss earth, let him be. Who knows, miss earth org will hearken his favor and let arena be the perfect place.

"Never assume that every critic is a hater. Not everyone is hating you. Some people are telling you the truth."

Thats all, i thank you! :-*

not getting it... it's okay for doordex to complain about ME but it's not okay for the pinoys to complain about MGI?
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:05 am

andybacuscuta wrote:
:=p :=p :=p :=p Well said. We should be narrow minded guys. Iwasan natin minsan ang pagiging bias sa mga bagay bagay.

narrow minded or open minded?
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:10 am

we're NOT worried about doordex..... we know one reason why he's here in Misso... to CREATE TRAFFIC. He has almost a thousand negative rep points but they elevated him to "Superstar" tag. Doordex is just a clone of Wings..(wings relevance has dwindled down .............. created for ONE PURPOSE.
hauteegirl

Postby amigofernandojose » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:58 am

hauteegirl wrote:we're NOT worried about doordex..... we know one reason why he's here in Misso... to CREATE TRAFFIC. He has almost a thousand negative rep points but they elevated him to "Superstar" tag. Doordex is just a clone of Wings..(wings relevance has dwindled down .............. created for ONE PURPOSE.

You're absolutely right. Let me put it this way.... generally, when Filipinos (and some other nationalities) are being praised or congratulated for something good, they will just say thank you and will just appreciate the praises. One or two or maximum of five comments will be seen...... end of the thread. ON THE CONTRARY, if Filipinos will be attacked or belittled, majority of the Filipino forumers will revolt against the attackers because that is a Filipino CULTURE--- that we will not be killed without fighting. You can kill us in a fair battle but we will make sure that you are wounded as well. Long arguments will follow and that will cause the traffic. In the end who has the LAST LAUGH? The owner of this site (still a Filipino). So no matter how degrading some comments or threads against the Filipinos are, still they will be tolerated to the maximum level. The question now is, who is wiser than who? The one who gives the money or the one who gets the money? But it is still a sad fact and it's heart breaking when you see that not only the beauty queens are lambasted but the entire nation as well.
I will never be a basher but I'm always a firm defender.
amigofernandojose

Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1980
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Educator
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, laws
Message: I will never be a basher but I'm always a firm defender.

Postby manoypoe » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:04 am

amigofernandojose wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:we're NOT worried about doordex..... we know one reason why he's here in Misso... to CREATE TRAFFIC. He has almost a thousand negative rep points but they elevated him to "Superstar" tag. Doordex is just a clone of Wings..(wings relevance has dwindled down .............. created for ONE PURPOSE.

You're absolutely right. Let me put it this way.... generally, when Filipinos (and some other nationalities) are being praised or congratulated for something good, they will just say thank you and will just appreciate the praises. One or two or maximum of five comments will be seen...... end of the thread. ON THE CONTRARY, if Filipinos will be attacked or belittled, majority of the Filipino forumers will revolt against the attackers because that is a Filipino CULTURE--- that we will not be killed without fighting. You can kill us in a fair battle but we will make sure that you are wounded as well. Long arguments will follow and that will cause the traffic. In the end who has the LAST LAUGH? The owner of this site (still a Filipino). So no matter how degrading some comments or threads against the Filipinos are, still they will be tolerated to the maximum level. The question now is, who is wiser than who? The one who gives the money or the one who gets the money? But it is still a sad fact and it's heart breaking when you see that not only the beauty queens are lambasted but the entire nation as well.

I HAVE MASTERED THE ART OF NOT BEING AFFECTED :%)) :%)) EVEN IF THEY SAY SOMETHING BAD AGAINST FILIPINOS AND OUR COUNTRY. AFTER ALL, WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH. BUT THE FIGHTER IN US SHOULD NOT ALLOW THEM TO ATTACK WITH IMPUNITY. WE CAN ALWAYS FIGHT BACK PROFESSIONALLY BUT EVEN THOUGH SOMETIMES WE GO AS LOW AS THEM, I WOULD ADVISE OUR FELLOW FILIPINOS NEVER TO ATTACK THEIR COUNTRIES. JUST CONCENTRATE ON THE INDVIDUAL YOU'RE ARGUING WITH. AFTER ALL, SOME IDIOTS DONT REPRESENT THEIR WHOLE NATION. AND I HOPE OTHER NATIONALITIES WHO READ THIS WILL ALSO APPLY THE SAME. SOME BRUTALLY FRANK FILIPINOS DONT REPRESENT THE ENTIRE PHILIPPINES. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby amigofernandojose » Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:23 am

manoypoe wrote:
amigofernandojose wrote:

I HAVE MASTERED THE ART OF NOT BEING AFFECTED :%)) :%)) EVEN IF THEY SAY SOMETHING BAD AGAINST FILIPINOS AND OUR COUNTRY. AFTER ALL, WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH. BUT THE FIGHTER IN US SHOULD NOT ALLOW THEM TO ATTACK WITH IMPUNITY. WE CAN ALWAYS FIGHT BACK PROFESSIONALLY BUT EVEN THOUGH SOMETIMES WE GO AS LOW AS THEM, I WOULD ADVISE OUR FELLOW FILIPINOS NEVER TO ATTACK THEIR COUNTRIES. JUST CONCENTRATE ON THE INDVIDUAL YOU'RE ARGUING WITH. AFTER ALL, SOME IDIOTS DONT REPRESENT THEIR WHOLE NATION. AND I HOPE OTHER NATIONALITIES WHO READ THIS WILL ALSO APPLY THE SAME. SOME BRUTALLY FRANK FILIPINOS DONT REPRESENT THE ENTIRE PHILIPPINES. =;)) =;))

Exactly, that's why I want to recommend that they should read the book - The Art of Fighting or The Art of Winning an Argument. You can argue without losing your class and I hope that it will be learnt by some of our kababayans. It's not always the amount of words coming from your mouth but it's the sense and gravity of what you're saying.
I will never be a basher but I'm always a firm defender.
amigofernandojose

Date of Birth: 01 Feb 1980
Profession: Educator
Hobbies/Interests: sports, music, laws
Message: I will never be a basher but I'm always a firm defender.

Postby onlooker » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:15 am

I love Thai people. I used to like Zamzam. Then Doordex came.

When Doordex started to hype MGI at the expense of Ms. Earth (and even Miss Universe and MW), my love for Thailand went down.
onlooker
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Profession: Software Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Drawing, reading, watching game shows and docu.

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:24 am

Thaiboy wrote:
Q vicky wrote:
Thaiboy wrote:
GREGGY wrote:MGI is nothing next to MISS EARTH.Gosh, their sash looks like someone's super yellowish teeth! =;)) =;)) =;))

They use 100% royal thai silk :-* :-*

STILL CHEAP.

well, it's still the most expensive sash around

it lacks of value and prestige tho?
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:26 am

onlooker wrote:I love Thai people. I used to like Zamzam. Then Doordex came.

When Doordex started to hype MGI at the expense of Ms. Earth (and even Miss Universe and MW), my love for Thailand went down.

and your two-faced zamzam starts attacking filipinos and the country coz he can't win over pageantry he went on to rant about economy... and that's from an "ambassador" tag........... i think they give tags by raffle draw. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) . =;))
hauteegirl

Postby Gabriela » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:06 am

they bash mgi because they are jealous they insist that their cheap old fashioned pool pageant is better than mgi but in fact the quality of me is not even half of the glamour of mgi.
Gabriela

Date of Birth: 17 Sep 1995
Profession: Fanatic
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:32 am

Beauty pageants are supposed to be embraced by all pundits due to their unmistakable unifying flavor. Human frailties however have turned this medium into a battleground where insecurities, bigotry, and negativity assume all imaginable forms. What a waste, really!
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby beautywatchnyc » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:04 am

For the most part of my professional life in the Mid-East, I've lived and worked with Thais (pronounced with a silent "h") for the longest time. I've always known them to be polite and gentle. They're great fun to be with. We've gone through the same cares and joys, sadness and laughter, sharing the same food under one roof, and many more, all things great and small!

But I abhor how this creature Doordex usurped the privilege of hiding behind a nation's flag. I doubt strongly whether he's Thai as he claimed he was. On the other hand, I've come to grips and understood my friends' nationalism and undying love for their King (and Queen!) as a country that has never witnessed colonialism in its esteemed history.

Still, my impression of the goodness of my Thai hosts on occasions where I took the option of extended layovers in the Thai capital and the more I've learned about the country, the people, their cuisine and culture as we traveled the length of the Thai archipelago wouldn't budge me from the safety of that comfort.

I salute my Thai friends for the bounty of their hearts and goodness of their company every time I'm made to feel so welcome into their homes.
beautywatchnyc

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby moerohayden » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:14 am

FilipinaBeauty wrote:Its been a past few days since i last visit this forum and then today, i noticed some few threads which is basically made to attack Miss Gwand org.
I am ashamed that these thread were created by my fellow Filipino countrymen.

Shall we just accept the fact and face the reality that Miss Gwand production is way better than the pool side miss earth? Production wise yeah, but currently no to its "stop the war" campaign coz its only been two years since it all started and hasn't proven yet. Sometimes we need to take down our ego and accept criticism from others. If doordex is complaining abt miss earth, let him be. Who knows, miss earth org will hearken his favor and let arena be the perfect place.

"Never assume that every critic is a hater. Not everyone is hating you. Some people are telling you the truth."

Thats all, i thank you! :-*

Speak like a true person as your avatar. Keep it up and continue to spread the love. :=p
moerohayden

Real Life Name/Nick: Hayden
Date of Birth: 23 Sep 2000
Profession: civiliN
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: MODELLING SINGING

Postby shentive » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:23 am

I'm Filipino and I don't give a sh*t on both ME and MGI. Miss Earth is the cheapest pageant I've ever seen, MGI is no good either. But hey MW and Miss Universe existed on over half a century. Maybe if these pageants survive, they will know what went wrong and may be able to reach the same level as Miss Universe and MW.
shentive

Real Life Name/Nick: Avo
Date of Birth: 23 Jun 1992
Profession: Fashion PR, Marketing and Advertising
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Writing, Fashion

Postby onlooker » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:21 pm

hauteegirl wrote:
onlooker wrote:I love Thai people. I used to like Zamzam. Then Doordex came.

and your two-faced zamzam starts attacking filipinos and the country coz he can't win over pageantry he went on to rant about economy... and that's from an "ambassador" tag........... i think they give tags by raffle draw. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) . =;))

But Zamzam was once a nice girl to the Philippines. Yes, she is the girl in her avatar.
onlooker

Date of Birth: 29 Nov 1988
Profession: Software Engineer
Hobbies/Interests: Drawing, reading, watching game shows and docu.

Postby FilipinaBeauty » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:22 pm

The thing is.. doordex were just fooling around and some people here are taking it seriously. That creature plays very well and we filipinos were always ended as loosers. If we just ignore this retard and speak less.. he will surely get what he deserves. I am not against miss earth ok? nor favoring Miss Gwand.
FilipinaBeauty

Real Life Name/Nick: chelle16
Date of Birth: 08 Sep 1988
Profession: Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Pageant fanatic

Postby Jedi » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:01 am

mannycruz wrote:
manoypoe wrote:WHY NOT CREATE ALSO A THREAD ASKING WHY SOME STUPID MISSO FORUMERS ARE ATTACKING MISS EARTH. START WITH WINGS AND DOORDEX. DID I HEAR YOU SAY SOMETHING AGAINST WHAT THEY'RE DOING? :%)) :%))

:=p :=p :=p

FilipinaBeauty wrote:As far as i know.. i can only numbr few thais that criticize miss earth.. leaded by doordex.. compared to a numerous filipino forumers here that has something to say in Miss Gwand. If you dont want to be criticized.. then prove these people that they were wrong. Thats ol. No need to argue.

Why thais are attacking miss earth? Lol.
Better if "y doordex attacking miss earth". I cant answer that question for i am not doordx.

There are more Filipino forumers here because majority of the forumers here are Filipinos, and it is owned by a Filipino. Go to a Thai pageant forum/website... and I bet you, there'll be more Thais compared to any nationalities out there. Same thing with Latin forums/website. :)>-
Jedi

Real Life Name/Nick: Jedi
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1991
Profession: Working student
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: ~~~~~
Message: Beauty outside is GOOD, beauty inside is BETTER... but to have them both is for the BEST...

Postby Jedi » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:07 am

amigofernandojose wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
amigofernandojose wrote:

Exactly, that's why I want to recommend that they should read the book - The Art of Fighting or The Art of Winning an Argument. You can argue without losing your class and I hope that it will be learnt by some of our kababayans. It's not always the amount of words coming from your mouth but it's the sense and gravity of what you're saying.

:=p :=p :=p
Jedi

Real Life Name/Nick: Jedi
Date of Birth: 02 Jun 1991
Profession: Working student
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: ~~~~~
Message: Beauty outside is GOOD, beauty inside is BETTER... but to have them both is for the BEST...

Postby danero » Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:29 pm

TS is not a FIlipino i Think.
danero
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Date of Birth: 03 Mar 1988
Profession: Corporate Slave
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Hobbies/Interests: Tech, Arts

Postby Mariana Erwin » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:07 am

beautywatchnyc wrote:Beauty pageants are supposed to be embraced by all pundits due to their unmistakable unifying flavor. Human frailties however have turned this medium into a battleground where insecurities, bigotry, and negativity assume all imaginable forms. What a waste, really!
True. MGI and Miss Earth have one same thing in common - they are both imperfect. I don't get it why they are bashing it's advocacy for peace yet Miss World has the same advocacy.
No more bashers in 2022, please.

Also, watch Dani Walker's video to know more on how bashers can kill with their words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbYUDqSC1UM
Mariana Erwin
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 05 Apr 1988
Profession: ***********
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: Pageantry
Message: Hello and welcome! Commenting on things in pageantry and critical of pageant issues.

Postby dora » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:06 am

Thailad Vs. Philippines wel that's a war, this is nonsense, trash can
PEACE
dora

Real Life Name/Nick: DORAS HEART
Date of Birth: 13 Dec 1994
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Anything that is according to my skills
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, Cleaning, Cooking, Eating, Singing

Previous

Return to Miss Grand International