REVIEW THE Big 5 LIST : TIME FOR MGI TO BE INCLUDED

Re: REVIEW THE Big 5 LIST : TIME FOR MGI TO BE INCLUDED

Postby manoypoe » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:52 pm

ClubEarthMisso wrote:MISS EARTH IS A CAUSE ORIENTED PAGEANT. ITS FOCUS MORE ON IMPLEMENTING THEIR ADVOCACY RATHER THAN ON ELABORATE PRODUCTION THAT ONLY LASTS ONE NIGHT. THEY ARE THINKING LONG TERM NOT SHORT TERM.

CAROUSEL PRODUCTIONS INC DECIDED TO REINVENT AND IMPROVE THE CONCEPT OF BEAUTY COMPETITIONS FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM THAT'S WHY MISS EARTH WAS BORN.

MGI OWNER EVEN ONCE SAID IN AN INTERVIEW HERE THAT HE WOULD LIKE HIS PAGEANT TO BE HANDS ON IN THEIR ADVOCACY LIKE MISS EARTH

MISS EARTH don't hide behind lavish productions and cash prizes because they walk the talk.

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Also, they don't need some Brazilian owned pageant fan site to endorsed the pageant cause MISS EARTH CAN STAND ON ITS OWN. Look at MISS UNIVERSE website, do they have a link to GB? How about Miss World website? do you see a link to GB? And so is Miss International do you see any GB link?

WHAT I AM SEEING HERE IN MISSO IS THAT THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF PAGEANT FANS

THE ONES WHO WATCH BEAUTY PAGEANTS FOR ITS SUPERFICIAL ENTERTAINMENT VALUE AND THE ONES WHO WANTS MORE THAN A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WEARING A CROWN

manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:33 pm

manoypoe wrote:
ClubEarthMisso wrote:MISS EARTH IS A CAUSE ORIENTED PAGEANT. ITS FOCUS MORE ON IMPLEMENTING THEIR ADVOCACY RATHER THAN ON ELABORATE PRODUCTION THAT ONLY LASTS ONE NIGHT. THEY ARE THINKING LONG TERM NOT SHORT TERM.

CAROUSEL PRODUCTIONS INC DECIDED TO REINVENT AND IMPROVE THE CONCEPT OF BEAUTY COMPETITIONS FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM THAT'S WHY MISS EARTH WAS BORN.

MGI OWNER EVEN ONCE SAID IN AN INTERVIEW HERE THAT HE WOULD LIKE HIS PAGEANT TO BE HANDS ON IN THEIR ADVOCACY LIKE MISS EARTH

MISS EARTH don't hide behind lavish productions and cash prizes because they walk the talk.

ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

Also, they don't need some Brazilian owned pageant fan site to endorsed the pageant cause MISS EARTH CAN STAND ON ITS OWN. Look at MISS UNIVERSE website, do they have a link to GB? How about Miss World website? do you see a link to GB? And so is Miss International do you see any GB link?

WHAT I AM SEEING HERE IN MISSO IS THAT THERE ARE TWO KINDS OF PAGEANT FANS

THE ONES WHO WATCH BEAUTY PAGEANTS FOR ITS SUPERFICIAL ENTERTAINMENT VALUE AND THE ONES WHO WANTS MORE THAN A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WEARING A CROWN

You do not have to be a beauty queen or a candidate of ME just for you to plant trees.
Anyone can plant trees.

Beauty pageants are make for these girls to compete and the winner normally would support a cause to help the needy and others.
I respect Miss Earth cause. They can plant trees everyday if they want.

All i am saying is, everyone can do the same.
I did that when I was in elementary 5 times. We did as well some works to protect the mangroves since it is the nesting place for the fishes.
There are lots of ways to help and save the mother earth and it is NOT a pre-requisite to join a pageant first to do such cause.

We already get what you are trying to convey. You should also get our point.

PERIOD!

UNO - God of Beauty
PAGEANT EXPERTS are MASTERS & PROFESSIONAL ANALYSTS of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: Uno
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1984
Profession: Airline Staff
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: surfin, travelin

Postby UNO - God of Beauty » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:41 pm

manoypoe wrote:
UNO - God of Beauty wrote:
manoypoe wrote:
wingsofnightingale wrote:
I am a Filipino but I couldn't agree more.
You have a valid point Wings and I am with you with this call.

Miss Earth's golden years was in 2004 to 2006.
But now, Supra and MGI is much better.

A pageant should have not just a "purpose" or "cause" but there should be credibility and production value.
Miss Earth as a title is very endearing but the people behind is dragging them to waste. Sad.

I am glad Uno that members of high prestige like you agree with me here...as I already said....planting two saplings and watering three flower pots isn't going to save mother Earth. :)>- ME has zero production value and looks like a local fart pageant meant to allure the people of vicinity.

I agreed to you and I received negative points.
I think these people should open their eyes. A pageant is a business.
If you want people to patronize you, you should improve the Finals.
If Miss Earth is successful, in this advance and modern age, other countries would have hosted their pageants, but they cant just leave the Philippines nor Asia.
They are not selling because they lack in many things. I wish they can do better because Filipinos can.
We hosted 2 Miss Universe already and both were successful.
Why? Because the government and a lot of people is supporting it.

Why cant Miss Earth have this kind of support?
They should ask themselves and try to revalidate their moves.

About Miss International, they have a different branding.
Their approach is not as fierce and competitive than Miss Universe. They are conservative but not as grand as Miss World.
Miss World and Miss Universe evolved. Julia introduced new ways to make it exciting without losing its cause.
Miss Universe is exciting and controversial.

Both aren't afraid of making bold moves.

Supra is consistent. Production value as its best.
Miss Gwand is also improving.
If there will be a revamp of the Big 5, then we all know why.

THEN I AM CHALLENGING MISSO TO REVAMP AND LET SEE IF YOU CAN ACHIEVE WHAT GB WASNT ABLE TO ACHIEVE. HOW MANY TIMES MISSO TRIED TO ELEVATE SOME PAGEANTS BUT THEY NEVER GOT A FIRST BASE? DO WE NEED TO ELABORATE THE FAILURES OF MISSO, GB AND WINGS? =;)) =;))

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT YOU COULD BE SO SHALLOW OR YOU JUST WANT TO CREATE A TRAFFIC? I COULD HAVE NOT CARED ABOUT WINGS COZ I KNOW HIM BUT COMING FROM YOU? O M G. DID YOU NOT SLEEP WELL LAST NIGHT ? :%)) :%))

ANYHOW, I AM EXCITED ABOUT THE REVAMP. DO IT FAST SO THAT WE'LL STILL ALL BE ALIVE AND KICKING TO WITNESS THE RESULTS. ENOUGH OF TRASH TALKS AND DO THE ACTION NOW!!!
=;)) =;))

We are basically stating opinion here. The words mentioned above are based on facts.
You are changing the topic. Revamp in Misso? 8-}
Show to us your great contributions in Misso then after maybe people in Misso will follow your request.
Your rebutal is irrelevant. Miss Earth lost their spark. If you havent seen it, then you should wake up.

How many times will they use the front of Versailles (imitation of the real Versailles here in France) for the finals?

It seems like its almost the same with the front of our house minus the swimming pool.

The world saw that they lack in production value.
In 2006, they used the Manila Post Office.
Its better than Versailles.
As I mentioned, 2004, 2005, 2006 are the best years of ME.
Go and review it!

Planting trees?
Its a nice cause.
In elementary we did that yearly.

Anyone can do that and we dont to be photographed.

Miss Earth should focus on vehicles in Manila.. Those smokes coming out from the public transport is killîng the mother earth.

Prevention is better than cure.

IT IS BETTER TO PLANT TREES THAN TO SIT IDLE WHEN THERE IS A WAR GOING ON WHEN YOU ADVOCACY IS TO STOP THE WAR. =;)) =;)) AND IF THE BEAUTY PAGEANT EXPERT IN YOU JUST READ WHAT I HAVE POSTED, YOU CAN SEE THAT MISS EARTH IS NOT ALL ABOUT PLANTING TREES. AS FAR AS I KNOW, MISS EARTH IS RECOGNIZED AND IS ALIGNED WITH THE UNITED NATIONS. I DONT KNOW IF OTHER PAGEANTS, Big 5 OR NOT, OLD OR NEW, PUSHED BY WINGS, SECONDED BY UNO - IF THEY'RE ALSO COORDINATING WITH THE UNITED NATIONS. COZ FOR A BEAUTY PAGEANT TO BE RECOGNIZED BY THE UNITED NATIONS IS MILLION TIMES BETTER THAN THE PAGEANTS PUSHED BY MISSO'S FAILING BEAUTY EXPERTS JUST BECAUSE OF THE GLITZ AND GLAMOUR OF A BEAUTY PAGEANT THEY FANTASIZED WHEN THEY WERE GROWING UP AS FAGGLINGS (MY TERM FOR LITTLE OR GROWING UP FAGS). :%)) :%))

O BY THE WAY, IT IS NOT I WHO STARTED THE REVAMP ISSUE. IT WAS WINGS AND SECONDED BY YOU. THAT IS WHY I AM EXCITED COZ YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE THE POWER TO CHANGE THE STATUS QUO COZ YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE CONTRIBUTED SO MUCH ABOUT MISSO. THEN GO FOR IT. ENOUGH OF TRASH TALKS. THESE TALKS HAVE BEEN RESURRECTED SEVERAL TIMES EVERY YEAR. SO WHY NOT PUSH FOR IT COZ YOU'RE ONE ADVOCATE OF THE REVAMP. :%)) :%))

AND I BELIEVE MISSO HAS GUIDELINES REGARDING Big 5 PAGEANT'S RANKING. SPEARHEAD THE CHANGES UNO. SHOW US YOUR POWER TO STOP THIS ISSUE ONCE AND FOR ALL. O BTW, THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION OF MINE, MAYBE YOU SHOULD ALSO START REVAMPING MISSO'S FAILING PAGEANT EXPERTS COZ MOST OF THEM OR OF YOU ARE BIG FAILURES YEAR AFTER YEAR IN PREDICTING THE WINNERS IN MOST OF THE BEAUTY PAGEANTS MISSO IS COVERING. FAIR ENOUGH RIGHT? :%)) :%))

Here you go again... you are taking the issue on different venues. The issue is Big 5 then now about being a PE.
First PEs are not PREDTIONIST. Put that in your mind. =;)) :%)) =;))

About Misso's dromant PEs, better message Pawee not me.
He is the head of the clan. FYI.

PEs are not Nostradamus of Pageantry... We will convey what we observed and who should be in the Top 15 depending on their performances.
But, with Trump Cards, can u predict the Trump Cards? =;)) :%)) =;)) :%)) =;))

Just focus on the issue.
If I were you, help ME Org.
You can SPEARHEAD the change. If you cant do that then shut up! =;))

An empty can when hit, IT SOUNDS AWFUL. :%(( :%(( :%((

Email Lorraine Schuck. Help them with your advocacies instead of barking and barking here in Misso.

Bonne nuit.. A demain. :hx :hx :hx

UNO - God of Beauty

Real Life Name/Nick: Uno
Date of Birth: 13 Jun 1984
Profession: Airline Staff
Hobbies/Interests: surfin, travelin

Postby dhexxxxx » Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:55 pm

nganga si uno...
" If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much."
dhexxxxx
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: dhex
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: i wont tell
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: nothing

Postby jcarlos851 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:26 am

I respect your personal opinion Mr TS. Since then you are not a fan of ME.

Planting of trees is more serious talk specially to what was happenned to our mother earth nowadays the CLIMATE CHANGE.....

How about MGI advocacy is to STOP THE WAR are the organizers and the winners help promoting pageant to stop the war?????SERIOUSLY??????

Only the Prizes, stage & the production which is a copycat of Miss Universe is the grand.

MGI is too young pageant to be included in Big 5 and 80 percent of their contestants are not national titleholher.

Maybe 5 years from now I consider and be included it in the row as BIG 5 pageant......
IF YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING GOOD PLEASE SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH............
jcarlos851
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: jm
Date of Birth: 10 Oct 1990
Profession: N.A.
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Watching Beauty Pageant
Message: IF YOU DON'T SAY ANYTHING GOOD PLEASE SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH............

Postby Miss Universe 1000 B.C » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:15 am

Tum kabhi nahi badaljaoge! >:) =;))
Miss Universe 1000 B.C
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.
BEAUTY EXPERTS have very GOOD TASTE in beauty.

Real Life Name/Nick: SHAYNAH MARÍA HERRERA
Date of Birth: 20 Feb 1924
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: GODDESS OF BEAUTY
Western Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty, Magic, Divination, Occultism, Mysticism

Postby The Alchemist » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:53 am

Seriously UNO?? You put so much emphasis on much better??? I didn't expect this from a Pageant Expert.

I always wonder why you kiss asses of the likes of Nina Cleopatra and Wings. I appreciate Nina for her pageantry skills but I also criticize her for her actions that are less than desirable. Wings on the other hand have NOTHING to be appreciated for. What I am trying to say UNO is DO NOT treat them like GOD. Appreciate them and support them for the right reason BUT they shouldn't be immune to your Criticism if they deserve such.

PS: Give MS and MGI some more years to prove their mettle. Its too early. Miss Earth is being taken seriously by Organizations WHO MATTER (WWF and United Nations) that is a lot better than the approval of some pageant fanatic fans who see pageants value only on the grand pageant night.

But now, Supra and MGI are much better.

A pageant should have not just a "purpose" or "cause" but there should be credibility and production value.
Miss Earth as a title is very endearing but the people behind is dragging them to waste. Sad.

The Alchemist
PAGEANT APPRENTICES are novice experts & connoisseurs.

Real Life Name/Nick: Mar
Date of Birth: 15 Jul 1984
Profession: Traveler
Western Zodiac Sign: Libra
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Traveling

Postby jesnude » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:30 am

BUTATA SI UNO!!!!!!!!! ANYONE CAN PLANT A TREE BUT NOBODY CAN STOP THE WAR!!!!!
jesnude
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby dentoc » Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:29 pm

anong nangyayari kay UNO? parang wala sa wisyo.... tsk

to say MGI and SUPRA are much better than ME is the weirdest thing ive heard for a long time...
dentoc

Real Life Name/Nick: denz
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1980
Profession: it
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby iamkenmotion » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:35 pm

I am disappointed with UNO so called "Goddes of beauty". He looks at beauty on a very shallow perspective. I never expected him to be like that. With all due respect, i believe its not how a pageant expert should look at things. He should be tagged differently. Maybe a "pageant finals night expert "coz he is just basing pageants on its production value and not on its over-all branding.

iamkenmotion
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 25 Jun 1989
Profession: law student
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Hobbies/Interests: million interest

Postby essejlloyd » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:47 pm

wingsofnightingale wrote:
This thread is basically for non pinoy members because majority pinoys are biased towards their homeground pageant Miss Earth which has become irrelevant for the foreign pageant fans. Don’t gimme the advocacy sh*t as long as I enjoy a pageant and its interesting and fun to watch. Plus the girls don’t have the fear of falling in a pool of stinking/stagnant water kept from years or falling sick and returning back to their countries in between.

I seriously think the big4 concept needs to be reviewed. Miss Earth has totally failed to come up to the standards of Miss World, Miss Universe and Miss International. I know the majority admins are pinoys and things might not change. So thats why am asking all the non pinoy members, Doesn’t Miss Gwand International deserves to be among the big pageants unlike Miss Earth which was started to place plain pinoy girls who were not doing well at the other international pageants.

I really don’t see the point of favoritism here. It has been 13 years now and we don’t have one iconic Miss Earth winner. Not to forget the questionable placements of Pinoy girls except Sandra siefert who deserved to win in 2009. Miss Earth should be struck off from the so called Big 5 pageants and Miss Gwand International pageant should be included.
Planting two saplings and watering three flower pots won’t make a difference plus we are worried about the health of the girls. So there !!

I won’t entertain any argument from a pinoy pageant fan here. %-( Am I clear ? Yes I am... :-D

NEXT !!!

Middle Finger is created for dumb people. please don't make me use it for YOU.
Maria Venus Raj, 22, Philippines!!!
essejlloyd

Real Life Name/Nick: jesse
Date of Birth: 09 May 1991
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Profession: Instructor
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: satisfying myself with beautiful stuffs
Message: beauty is everywhere; you just have to appreciate it!

Postby Kerkeloo » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:45 am

Production wise I do agree that I find MGI pretty entertaining and kudos to that amazing prize. I also like Supranational... I have to admit ME really needs to step up on their production, but I don't think it's that bad. I actually enjoy watching.

In terms, of MGI replacing ME in Big 5 tho, I don't agree right now... Maybe we can just have a big 5 soon. No need to degrade one pageant to make another one look good. It actually turns off people when threads like these are created. Almost like a desperate move to uplift yourself/your bet.
Kerkeloo
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Date of Birth: 23 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Echuserang Palaka
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby hauteegirl » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:28 am

Let the national pageant directors decide and affiliations to "worldy" relevance like WWF and UN. An opinion of someone here who's unknown to the rest of the world is basically just a conjecture. Let the people with relevance decide... and im not talking about Nina the Flop. =;))
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby ricpinc88 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:19 am

excuse me,
Alix Soza is also from Osmel's camp
she was a finalist of Miss World Venezuela 2013. :)>- :)>-
dentoc wrote:miss earth is miss earth. if osmel send his national winner into MGI then we'll talk.!
ricpinc88

Real Life Name/Nick: Pinchu
Date of Birth: 01 Jun 1988
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: READING, GARDENING

Postby inghinyero » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:46 pm

WATCH Miss Gwand International 2014 and support Miss Philippines Kimberly Karlsson >>
http://wp.me/p534LU-13e
http://pageantisms.com/?p=36
INGHINYERO ng BAYAN.
inghinyero

Date of Birth: 31 Jan 1990
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: blogging

Postby abdul jackol » Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:33 pm

Hala whats goin on kay Uno lasing ata...nawala tuloy ang paghanga ko sa kanya about this issue nawalan ng kribilidad
....kung sa mga diva na idol ko sa pagkanta dati lumelevel si Uno kay Mariah Carey pumipiyok.....nawala talaga paghanga ko ay Uno
abdul jackol
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.
ENTERTAINERS are FUNNY people.

Real Life Name/Nick: ron
Date of Birth: 16 Sep 1982
Profession: pharmacist
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Dog
Hobbies/Interests: pageantry

Postby MissGrandSlam » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:13 am

WHERE ARE THE FEW Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL FANS?
MissGrandSlam

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Profession: Beauty Queen Handler
Hobbies/Interests: BeautyPageants

Postby Sapphire » Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:29 am

But now, Supra and MGI are much better.

I think Miss Earth's peak was 2010... Vietnam levelled up Miss Earth so much from sponsors, to classy activities, to guests (Ronan Keating compared to David Pomeranz who?!) I REALLY thought 2010 was the year Miss Earth was really gonna take off but it went back to the Philippines... and Athena Imperial... Stephanie Stefanowitz... Versailles Palace... It's true Miss Earth is growing, proven by the increase of quality national franchise holders, not just some random crap... I mean many of MGI's contestants are runner-ups to Miss Earth national pageants.. but I wish MEO would also think globally and make Miss Earth better in all aspects. I mean I just don't understand how local pageants like Miss World Philippines can get high profile, globally known sponsors such as Maybelline, while Miss Earth can only get Ever Bilena... something's not right with management.
Sapphire

Real Life Name/Nick: Ess
Profession: Estudiante
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby lingintexas » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:42 pm

Lol the negative reputations speak volume of the juvenile and insecurities of certian members of this forum. It`s an opinion which we all are entitled too one. Bypass the thread if some of you are so offended by what wings hast to say. Like a moth to a flame he drew you guys in and now your all worked up while the rest of us are laughing at your stupidity.
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby tresure » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:51 pm

DOESNT WORD "PAGEANT" MEAN AN EXTRAVAGANT PARADE ?

IF A PAGEANT LOOK PITYFUL IN ALL ASPECTS, OF COURSE IT SHOULD BE EXCLUDED !

I AGREE THAT ADMINS SHOULD THROW THE TRASH M.E. OUT OF THIS EXCLUSIVE BOARD ! :=p
tresure

Real Life Name/Nick: GERRY
Date of Birth: 28 Feb 2008
Profession: STUDENT
Hobbies/Interests: NOTHING

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:05 am

the mere fact that the ugly gayguy above is back. ----> =;))
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby Sapphire » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:27 am

lingintexas wrote:Lol the negative reputations speak volume of the juvenile and insecurities of certian members of this forum. It`s an opinion which we all are entitled too one. Bypass the thread if some of you are so offended by what wings hast to say. Like a moth to a flame he drew you guys in and now your all worked up while the rest of us are laughing at your stupidity.

Honestly, I love Miss Earth but the "earthings" really ruin it for me. I feel like if they weren't so defensive and offensive... the bashing between the pageants wouldn't be so great.

I have a feeling doordex or maybe even wings don't even really hate Miss Earth as much as they make it seem, they're just simply enjoying the reaction of some of these Earthlings lol.

Miss Earth already has a reputation to some forumers here of being a "ghetto/cheap" pageant so I hope some of the fans could just class it up a little, and not be so ghetto as the people they claim are bashing miss earth.

But then again, that's what makes missosology FUN-ny.
Sapphire

Real Life Name/Nick: Ess
Profession: Estudiante
Hobbies/Interests: Beauty Pageants

Postby lingintexas » Sun Oct 12, 2014 2:57 am

hauteegirl wrote:the mere fact that the ugly gayguy above is back. ----> =;))

You`r back from your vacation under the bridge troll?
lingintexas

Real Life Name/Nick: Alvin-Michael Tiago Linton
Date of Birth: 23 Jan 1984
Profession: Chemical Engineer
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Computers

Postby ganymede » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:26 am

There is no need to argue or fight about this. Missosology only recognizes the Big 5 concept, and it is composed of Miss World, Miss Universe, Miss Earth and Miss International.

Pageants such as Miss Intercontinental, Miss Supranational and Miss Gwand International are a few of the international pageants that we do endorse and promote here in Missosology, as a gesture of giving everyone the latest updates in the world of pageantry. These pageants are also worthy of recognition, and we are not closing our doors to them because we believe in the uniqueness, the respective advocacy and entertainment value of these pageants.

Fans are encouraged to celebrate and support the beauties who are competing in these pageants.

http://missosology.org/big4/
[-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! :!!
ganymede

Real Life Name/Nick: grant
Date of Birth: 01 Aug 1988
Profession: HR Officer
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading swimming
Message: Life is beautiful; just how beautiful it is in missossology

Postby Bella Maldita » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:57 am

The mere fact that MGI crowned an ugly girl, I don't consider it as a beauty pageant. And Miss Earth doesn't only plant trees haller! Very weak point! Can't believe UNO said all those things. Are you joining the bandwagon of flops?
Bella Maldita

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: Manicurista
Hobbies/Interests: Sex, food and pageants

Previous

Return to Miss Grand International