MGI has lots of contestants but how about Miss Universe, MW & ME???

Re: MGI has lots of contestants but how about Miss Universe, MW & ME???

Postby andrewibot » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:47 pm

I think its not the number of contestants..... contestant doesn't mean that your prestigious already even in the early years of the pageant..... much better to check the quality of the contestants... also the product the eventual winner... the winner will be the basis if the pageant is really producing worth queen....

and please Miss Universe, Miss World and Miss International is already made their name in the field of beauty pageant.... Miss Earth on the other hand is making names as well, Miss Gwand is new in the scene and they need to prove a lot of things.... 2 years is already a great years for MGI but don't compare MGI to Big 5 pageant cause they are already established pageant....

andrewibot
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Postby andrewibot » Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:52 pm

mannycruz wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:I just gave a balanced commentary & discussion and now it became too personal between Zamzam and some of the forumers. It is not about jealousy of the success but the hardwork of these three pageants should be given credit in the midst of challenges/controversies. It is not easy to run a pageant.

mannycruz wrote:
ajsy0203 wrote:The international pageants who broke the 80 contestant barrier for the first time:
Miss Universe in 1977 (26th pageant)
Miss World in 1988 (38th pageant)
Miss Earth in 2005 (5th pageant/14th pageant overall for Carousel Productions)
Miss Tourism Queen International in 2006 (3rd pageant)
Miss Supranational in 2013 (5th pageant)
Miss Gwand International in 2014 (2nd pageant)

What is your reaction?

how much is the franchise fee of the above-mentioned pageants?

This is a good question, "HOW MUCH IS THE FRANCHISE FEE" other country cant send contestant to Miss Universe because of the high franchise fee, while MGI on the other hand is really newbie with maybe a lower fee that why they can attract more contestant... but who is the most prestigious..... ITS MISS UNIVERSE...
andrewibot

Postby MissGrandSlam » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:37 pm

ajsy0203 wrote:The international pageants who broke the 80 contestant barrier for the first time:
Miss Universe in 1977 (26th pageant)
Miss World in 1988 (38th pageant)
Miss Earth in 2005 (5th pageant/14th pageant overall for Carousel Productions)
Miss Tourism Queen International in 2006 (3rd pageant)
Miss Supranational in 2013 (5th pageant)
Miss Gwand International in 2014 (2nd pageant)

What is your reaction?

YOU BETTER ANALYZE SMARTLY MY DEAR. REMEMBER THAT DURING THE SECOND YEAR OF MISS WORLD (1952), MISS UNIVERSE (1953), MISS INTERNATIONAL (1961) AND MISS EARTH (2002) INTERNET WAS NOT YET WIDELY USED. IMAGINE HOW HARD IT IS TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.
COMPARED TO THIS YEAR 2014 WHERE THE WANNABE Big 5 Miss Gwand CAN EASILY RECRUIT CANDIDATES BY CHATTING TO ANY NATIONAL DIRECTOR OR BEAUTY QUEEN ASPIRANT ON FACEBOOK.
LASTLY, Miss Gwand DOES NOT HAVE A FRANCHISE FEE - NO WORTH AT ALL.
MissGrandSlam
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1990
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Beauty Queen Handler
Hobbies/Interests: BeautyPageants

Postby bjoern28 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:31 am

Zamzam wrote:
bjoern28 wrote:Miss Gwand has lots of hand picked contestants. That is it.
Arrogant Thais are dragging their rookie pageant to ditch. Yes, MGI is very promising. I actually like it. But the arrogance of some Thai gays are annoying. Why strike on Miss Earth to elevate your own pageant? after all, MGI is just on its 2nd year, whilst Miss Earth is on its 14th.

I am actually seeing this pageant to die out soon. Unless a Thai billionaire supports their cause, thence they can live longer. in all honesty, a good pageant does not go along only with a good pack of prize packages. It takes a whole system. In all honesty, MGI is a sheer copycat of Miss U. They say Miss Earth is a copycat of Miss Universe but look at the pageant format?

Sorry to say, Miss Earth is gonna live longer.The United Nations supports it. What about MGI? Only some few gay Thais who have been relentless hungry-ing for international commendation that their own girls are superior.

Thailand only has 2 Misses universe. It ends there.

No Miss World. No Miss International. Even mo Miss Supranational. Do we have to debate on that? You should accept the fact that Filipinas are way way way more beautiful than Thai girls. Why? Because we are an admixture of Asian and Polynesian races. And we are the melting pot of culture. Look at our rich history. Thailand's beauty is only two prototype. The typical northern Thais who are dark and the southern ones who are lighter in complexion. It ends there, again.
Am I bragging? Yes! Becausewe Pinoys deserve to brag! And we have the right to do that coz we have the figures.

NON PINOY FORUMERS UNIT!, I WILL BE YOUR AMBASSADOR FOR ANTI-PINOY CYBER ABUSE. WE ALL KNOW THEY ALWAYS START THE WAR FIRST THEN CLAIM TO BE THE VICTIM. IT'S NO SECRET, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN NICE, BUT WHEN I SEE SOME PINOYS TALK SHIT BOUT MY COUNTRY, IMMA SHOW YOU WHAT MAMA CAN DO HUNNY BUN =;)) =;)) =;)) P.S. FOR PINOYS HIDING BEHIND OTHER NATION'S FLAGS, DONT BOTHER, WE CAN SPOT A PINOY STRAIGHT AWAY =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
INDEED EVERY OTHER NATION IS INSECURE EXCEPT FOR PINOYS =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) L-) L-) L-) L-)

YOU PINOYS AREN'T MY COMPETITOR, I AIN'T AFRAID OF NUMBERS, I AIN'T AFRAID GIVING THE PINOYS A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE IN THEIR OWN FORUM, BECAUSE YOU GUYS AREN'T OF MY CALIBER L-) L-) L-) =;)) =;)) =;))

ITS NO SECRET THAT I WAS NICE AND DON'T BASH AT ALL, BUT WHEN SEE PINOYS TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY COUNTRY BECAUSE OF JEALOUSY, NAH UHM AIN'T HOLDING BACK NO MORE, THEY GOTTA HAVE A TASTE OF THEIR OWN MEDICINE

IT'S SO APPARENT THAT THE PINOYS ARE FILLED WITH INSECURITIES ABOUT THEIR INFERIOR MS EARTH THATS WHY THEY START BASHING MGI FIRST, IF ALL OTHER NATIONS PRAISE THE PAGEANT EXCEPT PINOYS, IT SIMPLY MEANS THEY ARE JEALOUS AND INSECURE! :-*
IF PINOYS ARE SO JEALOUS OF US, WHY NOT LEARN TO HOST PAGEANTS WITH CLASS AND CALIBER LIKE THEIR NEIGHBOURS INSTEAD OF BY THE POOLSIDE

AND I ALWAYS DON'T UNDERSTAND THE PINOYS, IF THEY CANNOT TAKE CRITICISM FROM OTHER NATIONS, WHY DO THEY START UNTO OTHERS WHAT THEY DON'T DESIRE? I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND, UNTIL I READ THIS

HERES A SUGGESTION, INSTEAD OF HALLUCINATING AND BASKING IN THE GLORY OF YOUR PLACEMENT, YOUR COUNTRY IS SUFFERING, YOU CAN START BY DOING SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR 4TH WORLD NAIA AIRPORT =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) L-) L-) L-) L-) 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} :finger: :finger: :finger:

A SHOUTOUT FOR MY SINGAPOREAN FRIENDS

EMERGENCY !! MY SINGAPOREAN FRIENDS ARE REQUESTING THE PINOYS DON'T BRING THEIR SLUM CULTURE TO THE RICH ISLAND OF SINGAPORE. THANK YOU, NO WONDER PINOYS ARE SO HATED IN SINGAPORE =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) L-) L-) L-) L-)
EMERGENCY !! MY SINGAPOREAN FRIENDS ARE REQUESTING THE PINOYS DON'T BRING THEIR SLUM CULTURE TO THE RICH ISLAND OF SINGAPORE. THANK YOU, NO WONDER PINOYS ARE SO HATED IN SINGAPORE =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) L-) L-) L-) L-)
AND ENDING OFF WITH MY FAVOURITE STATISTICS
Image[/size][/color]
Same starting point, different outcomes
Essentially, the tale is how, starting from the same point in the early seventies, Thailand and the Philippines took separate routes, with contrasting results. Currently, Thailand has a much smaller population, a much bigger economy, fewer people living in poverty, and a better quality of life for the general population. What accounted for the difference?
Thailand had a slightly smaller GDP than the Philippines in 1975, but it had roughly the same population size, a high population growth rate, a high fertility rate, and a high proportion of people living under the poverty line.
Comparing the performance of Thailand and the Philippines over the last four decades, the following contrasts emerge: Thailand was able to radically reduce its population growth rate to 0u.6 per cent while the Philippines inched down to 2.04 per cent in the period 1970 -2010.
During the period 1970-2008, Thailand’s GDP per capita grew by 4.4 per cent, while the Philippines’ grew by 1.4 per cent. By 2008, Thailand’s total GDP was US$273 billion while the Philippines’ was $167 billion.
By 2010, there were 93.6 million Filipinos, or over 20 million more than the 68.1 million Thais. This gap of 25.5 million is the demographic advantage enjoyed by Thailand—one that has made a vast difference in the economic performance and the quality of life of the people in the two countries. By 2008, owing partly to its demographic performance, Thailand’s GDP per capita was US$4,043 or more than twice that of the Philippines, which stood at $1,847. By 2010, only 9.6 per cent of Thais lived under the national poverty line while 26.4 per cent of Filipinos did.
SOURCE: NEW YORK FINANCIAL TIMES, THE WALL STREET JOURNAL
[/quote]

No need to call for your senseless and nincompoopy appeal.

You ar eone fugly Thai. period. I have so many nice Thai friends, and it is a disgrace to your kind. You are a disgrace, and a pice of sh*t! Loser!
I am Bjoern. I am Me. Love Me. Or Hate Me.
bjoern28
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.
PAGEANT HISTORIANS are walking encyclopedias of pageantry.

Real Life Name/Nick: bjoern
Date of Birth: 09 Jan 1981
Profession: Civil Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: backpacking,kayaking, mountain climbing, badminton
Message: I am born missosologist! I challenge everyone for fastfact infos!

Postby Q vicky » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:38 pm

The question is, "How many of these contestants are stunner?" Because we all knew in Miss Universe, MW, ME, or MI are all pretty since most of the girls joing the Big 5 are fresh national winners. Unlike Miss Gwand Canyon, mostly are recycled.
Q vicky

Real Life Name/Nick: Q Vicky
Date of Birth: 21 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Blogger
Message: Im not a racist. Let me handle those real racist here. PLEASSEEEEEE

Previous

Return to Miss Grand International