Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL, STOP THE WAR.

Re: Miss Gwand, STOP THE WAR.

Postby cuecards » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:09 am

onecoolday wrote:
doordex wrote:Q : WHO ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM WITH THEM WILL STOP THE WAR OR NOT?
A. ONLY PINOYS

Q : WHY THEM ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM ?
A: PURE JEALOUS

Q : MGI HAVE EVEN CARE THEM?
A : NO AND NEVER

And who has a problem with Miss Earth. Not Osmel.

This just says it all. The Osmel Sousa does not trust pageants whennit is not big , credible, and most of all sensible.

[url][URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/5141529/glozell-buzzfeed.html]Image[/url] GIFSoup[/url]
cuecards
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 01 Jan 2005
Profession: student
Hobbies/Interests: reading, dancing

Postby Intribida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:09 am

Just because your pageant can imitate Miss Universe to a tee does not necessarily equates to prestige.
MGI is made by Thai people, for Thai people only.
Last edited by Intribida on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Intribida

Real Life Name/Nick: Farang Ke Nok
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1983
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Mang gago
Hobbies/Interests: Hii mae meung

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:11 am

Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
mara wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
novemberRain wrote:its funny how bitches argue with the motto since they do nothing just voting for fan voted, they against this pageant but still leading the fan voted, what a joke!

ARROGANT YET HYPOCRITES MUCH =;))

it's funny that your country never won a crown. =;)) it's also funny that you insist way too hard to fit in the filipino forum coz you don't know where you belong. 8-} Who would go to an indonesian beauty pageant forum with crownless queens right? that's why you're here leaching everywhere just to fit in. 8-} ........ and i almost forgot this.... "OUCH"! =;))

HAHAHAHAHAHA :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

TRUE, THIS DOG is always where Pinoy are in the...acting soooo superior and trying to fit in =b =b =b =b

I know right??? Isn't that shameless of them or thick-faced to be here? Where's their dignity? 8-}

LOL bish, your website would be nothing if not for foreigners, there's nothing to fit in, and im pretty sure none of us are trying to feel the pinoy camaraderie. you wanna talk bout fitting in? I'll tell you what's fitting in, Pinoys working overseas in Singapore Taiwan Hongkong Arabia UAE QATAR USA, EUROPE. That's trying so hard to fit in. :) 8-} 8-} 8-} L-) L-) L-) =;)) =;)) =;))

The Thai bar girls in Shinjuku are also trying to fit-in.

everyone knows pinoys are migrating all over to look for jobs, my domestic helper has a bachelor's degree in nursing, but chose to work as a domestic helper for me. receiving. 10 000 baht every month. seriously why does your country pay so little =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Oh I see. Your domestic helper is more facially appealing than you , correct?
onecoolday
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Halo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Freelancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby PrinceBakod » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:11 am

Filipinos are born intellectuals. We always speak our mind. The MGI motto becomes a target for Filipinos because this is a thing clearly going overboard. But this doesn't mean that we are condemning the pageant as a whole. If you browse back the threads, it's the thais and indos who are very sensitive and trying to fight back by comparing MGI to ME.
PrinceBakod

Real Life Name/Nick: Prince
Date of Birth: 26 Mar 1986
Profession: RN
Hobbies/Interests: reading, movies, sex

Postby cuecards » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:14 am

onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
mara wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
novemberRain wrote:its funny how bitches argue with the motto since they do nothing just voting for fan voted, they against this pageant but still leading the fan voted, what a joke!

it's funny that your country never won a crown. =;)) it's also funny that you insist way too hard to fit in the filipino forum coz you don't know where you belong. 8-} Who would go to an indonesian beauty pageant forum with crownless queens right? that's why you're here leaching everywhere just to fit in. 8-} ........ and i almost forgot this.... "OUCH"! =;))

TRUE, THIS DOG is always where Pinoy are in the...acting soooo superior and trying to fit in =b =b =b =b

I know right??? Isn't that shameless of them or thick-faced to be here? Where's their dignity? 8-}

LOL bish, your website would be nothing if not for foreigners, there's nothing to fit in, and im pretty sure none of us are trying to feel the pinoy camaraderie. you wanna talk bout fitting in? I'll tell you what's fitting in, Pinoys working overseas in Singapore Taiwan Hongkong Arabia UAE QATAR USA, EUROPE. That's trying so hard to fit in. :) 8-} 8-} 8-} L-) L-) L-) =;)) =;)) =;))

everyone knows pinoys are migrating all over to look for jobs, my princess has a bachelor's degree in nursing, but chose to work as a princess for me. receiving. 10 000 baht every month. seriously why does your country pay so little =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

I don't understand why you have to reply with "my princess" thing. We're talking about migrant workers here. And there are no Thai migrant workers anywhere in the world?
There's a Thai Town here in Los Angeles. I wonder why they are here when they are well-paid in your country. What about the Thai bar girls in Japan?

I'm sorry, as much as I want to believe you and in the same way thank you for at least hiring a filipina, for such a decent job and for maintaining cleanliness and hygeine where you failed at doing so, You kinda lost me at 10,000 baht, granting you live in either U.S. or Thailand, still is unbelievable because, Average working cost and with that I mean the lowest cost we can get is at $400-$450 a month. and that makes you a liar!
[url][URL=http://gifsoup.com/view/5141529/glozell-buzzfeed.html]Image[/url] GIFSoup[/url]
cuecards

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:17 am

Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
A. ONLY PINOYS

Q : WHY THEM ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM ?[size=150]

[/size]

This just says it all. The Osmel Sousa does not trust pageants whennit is not big , credible, and most of all sensible.

That isn't very smart of you guys. Osmel didn't care about Ms Earth till their 5th year, MGI just started. you can't compare pears with apples. you have to compare MGI at year 2 with Ms Earth at Year 2. Anyway, trust me, just wait and see, Osmel will buy MGI franchise in the years to come :)

I wonder why Osmel did not get the franchise now and has to wait for years? Maybe when more wars would occur then that would be the time.
onecoolday

Postby doordex » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:19 am

onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
A. ONLY PINOYS

[/size]

That isn't very smart of you guys. Osmel didn't care about Ms Earth till their 5th year, MGI just started. you can't compare pears with apples. you have to compare MGI at year 2 with Ms Earth at Year 2. Anyway, trust me, just wait and see, Osmel will buy MGI franchise in the years to come :)

I wonder why Osmel did not get the franchise now and has to wait for years? Maybe when more wars would occur then that would be the time.

STILL NOT STOP LICKING OHSMELL's TOE? WHO IS OHSMELL?
doordex
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: doordex
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby doordex » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:23 am

I SUGGEST YOU POOL MEMBERS IT"S WILL BE BETTER TO STOP FIGHT HERE AND GO TO THINK HOW WILL HAVE MONEY MAKE STAGE AND BUY FOOD FOR ALL YOUR DELEGATES THAT MORE IMPORTANT. DON'T FORCE THEM EAT THE DIRTY RUBBISH FOOD SAME EVERY YEAR OK? TRY TO FIND DONATION MONEY FROM OHSMELL OR SOME WHERE FOR MAKE GOOD PRODUCTION , OK?
doordex

Postby cuecards » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:23 am

Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
A. ONLY PINOYS

[/size]

Dear, even without Osmel, Miss Earth Venezuela was handles by one of the most credible pageant institutions in Venezuela and that is Sambil Models Venezuela, up until Osmel entered to have and agreement and take the franchise. If I may add, If you guys think that MGI is truted enough, especially that it is not bad as you guys say, then why Osmel would send girls to other minor pageants such as Continentes Unidos. Osmel can buy , take and manage any franchise that he wants, if he really wants to. but if he really isn't feeling it , then the Czar Internacional de Belleza won't take it. But who knows MGI can get there.
cuecards

Postby doordex » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:24 am

I TOLD YOU YET NAWAT USE 1700,000 $ FOR HIS PRODUCT, HIS MONEY HIS OWN MONEY.

DON't WASTE THE TIME GO TO FIND MONEY GO GO GO
:%))
Last edited by doordex on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
doordex

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:25 am

doordex wrote:I SUGGEST YOU POOL MEMBERS IT"S WILL BE BETTER TO STOP FIGHT HERE AND GO TO THINK HOW WILL HAVE MONEY MAKE STAGE AND BUY FOOD FOR ALL YOUR DELEGATES THAT MORE IMPORTANT. DON'T FORCE THEM EAT THE DIRTY RUBBISH FOOD SAME EVERY YEAR OK? TRY TO FIND DONATION MONEY FROM OHSMELL OR SOME WHERE FOR MAKE GOOD PRODUCTION , OK?

That would be a good idea. Let's call Miss Gwand to stop the war here.
onecoolday

Postby cuecards » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:26 am

Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
mara wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

everyone knows pinoys are migrating all over to look for jobs, my princess has a bachelor's degree in nursing, but chose to work as a princess for me. receiving. 10 000 baht every month. seriously why does your country pay so little =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

I don't understand why you have to reply with "my princess" thing. We're talking about migrant workers here. And there are no Thai migrant workers anywhere in the world?
There's a Thai Town here in Los Angeles. I wonder why they are here when they are well-paid in your country. What about the Thai bar girls in Japan?

I'm sorry, as much as I want to believe you and in the same way thank you for at least hiring a filipina, for such a decent job and for maintaining cleanliness and hygeine where you failed at doing so, You kinda lost me at 10,000 baht, granting you live in either U.S. or Thailand, still is unbelievable because, Average working cost and with that I mean the lowest cost we can get is at $400-$450 a month. and that makes you a liar!

apparently thats not what she told me, she told me she only earns 12k pesos in the Phils. Not that i need her to tell me, the rising number of pinoys working in Bangkok is clear indication of what macroeconomics of the philippines taught us :) cheers. you can go wash NAIA toilet now

Thanks Dear, Try Harder
cuecards

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:28 am

I still wonder why there are Thai bar girls in Shinjuku given that their country is rich.
onecoolday

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:31 am

Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
A. ONLY PINOYS

[/size]

Dear, even without Osmel, Miss Earth Venezuela was handles by one of the most credible pageant institutions in Venezuela and that is Sambil Models Venezuela, up until Osmel entered to have and agreement and take the franchise. If I may add, If you guys think that MGI is truted enough, especially that it is not bad as you guys say, then why Osmel would send girls to other minor pageants such as Continentes Unidos. Osmel can buy , take and manage any franchise that he wants, if he really wants to. but if he really isn't feeling it , then the Czar Internacional de Belleza won't take it. But who knows MGI can get there.

Dear, i mentioned Osmel, because you mentioned Osmel, honestly thais don't care about OSmel you know. why are you guys licking their pussy so much! LOL #GOWASHNAIATOILET

If you didn't care why wish for Osmel to get the franchise in years to come.
onecoolday

Postby jalzamani » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:34 am

PrinceBakod wrote:Filipinos are born intellectuals.

No you are born stupid
>=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
Big 5

MISS UNIVERSE - MISS WORLD - MISS SUPRANATIONAL - Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL
jalzamani

Profession: Model
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing Net

Postby Intribida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:36 am

Zamzam wrote:
it's made for thais only? is that why we have the 2nd highest amount of contestants in alllllllllllllllllllllll pageants? L-) L-) L-) =;)) =;)) =;))

Thanks primarily to Miss Earth national pageants MGI is leeching off to =0 MGI is purely for Thai entertainment.
Intribida

Postby jalzamani » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:40 am

cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
doordex wrote:

oh..smell has zero credibility. They need the crown, nothing more. when Miss Universe and MW realized it in the mid 90s, the so called powerhouse could not even touch the big 2 crowns for more than a decade (mw after 16 years, Miss Universe after 11 years) even after hovering around with greedy eyes. Suddenly pool monkeys jumped up and started gifting their mango crowns to their garbages. long live advocacy... pfthoooooooooooooooo....................... =b
Big 5

jalzamani

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:43 am

Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
A. ONLY PINOYS

[/size]

Dear, i mentioned Osmel, because you mentioned Osmel, honestly thais don't care about OSmel you know. why are you guys licking their pussy so much! LOL #GOWASHNAIATOILET

When did i say" i wish Osmel will will buy MGI franchise? " show me where. I said, trust me, Osmel will buy MGI franchise soon. i didnt say I WISH HE BUYS MGI FRANCHISE>> lol.. what do schools in philippines teach anyway

So you're certain then he would get the franchise? What made you say that? Or maybe he would if he wanted the war in Venezuela to stop.

I think Philippine schools teach Filipinos how to speak and write in correct English so they would not end up writing like your compatriot. The really good ones end up in multinational companies in the US and the mediocre ones end up in countries famous for their bar girls.
onecoolday

Postby jalzamani » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:44 am

the pool monkeys are totally out of control....
Last edited by jalzamani on Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big 5

jalzamani

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:44 am

Bar girls in the house.
onecoolday

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:47 am

Something still doesn't add up. Rich country---- bar girls....
onecoolday

Postby Intribida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:48 am

Zamzam wrote:Because Miss Earth planted 1 sapling, the entire global warming epidemic is gonna end, illegal logging will stop, all the countries will stop CO2 emission, every building on Earth converts to solar energy? Is everyone going reduce reuse and recycle because Miss Earth goes around campaigning?

This is where earthworms always got it wrong. Miss Earth pageant NEVER stated anywhere that they will end global warming nor did they boast about stopping any environmental issues. MISS EARTH reason of existence was to have its candidates and winners actively promote and get involved in the preservation of the environment and the protection of Mother Earth. WHICH THEY DID IN THE PAST, DOING IN THE PRESENT, AND WILL BE DOING IN THE FUTURE. Unlike your STOP THE WAR CAMPAIGN your pageant is advocating is just a mere gimmick. In all the places Janelee went to, what specific thing she did about campaining on stopping war? What, through empty speeches? Through education? How exactly Janelee educate people about stopping war?
Intribida

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:55 am

Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
A. ONLY PINOYS

[/size]

When did i say" i wish Osmel will will buy MGI franchise? " show me where. I said, trust me, Osmel will buy MGI franchise soon. i didnt say I WISH HE BUYS MGI FRANCHISE>> lol.. what do schools in philippines teach anyway

So you're certain then he would get the franchise? What made you say that? Or maybe he would if he wanted the war in Venezuela to stop.

I think Philippine schools teach Filipinos how to speak and write in correct English so they would not end up writing like your compatriot. The really good ones end up in multinational companies in the US and the mediocre ones end up in countries famous for their bar girls.

my country doesn't lack thais in multinational companies hahha. one is even a congress woman of the US parliarment, Tammy Duckworth. cheers. still your pinoy economy is inferior to my country lol

Yes I admit you have a superior economy than the Philippines. But why the bar girls?
onecoolday

Postby doordex » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:58 am

onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
A. ONLY PINOYS

[/size]

my country doesn't lack thais in multinational companies hahha. one is even a congress woman of the US parliarment, Tammy Duckworth. cheers. still your pinoy economy is inferior to my country lol

Yes I admit you have a superior economy than the Philippines. But why the bar girls?

hahaha PH no have bar girls? why you try to asking this. Go to ask the girls at angeles city in in philippines you will have to best answer.google pics for this word if you don't know really [size=150]angeles philippines [/size] :)>-
Last edited by doordex on Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
doordex

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:00 am

Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
A. ONLY PINOYS

[/size]

what is wrong with being a bar girl? o.o pls enlighten me

What is wrong with being a domestic helper? Please enlighten me.
They fled their country because they wanted to earn more.

The bar girls in Shinjuku fled Thailand because it's a rich country? Please enlighten me.
Nothing wrong with the job, per se. I just used it to counter the domestic helper scenario you used to emphasize poverty in the Philippines.
onecoolday

Postby beautywatchnyc » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:03 am

Get your facts straight Doordex. Your description of Angeles City is from eons ago. But it's okay. Ignorance is bliss in your case.
beautywatchnyc
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.
VIP MEMBERS are REAL LIFE candidates or PAGEANT ORGANIZERS.

Location: New York City (former) now residing in the Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea, SW5
Real Life Name/Nick: david
Profession: HR Consultancy, Professional Cooking
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing D Net Cooking Travel Reading Pho2graphy

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:03 am

doordex wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
A. ONLY PINOYS

[/size]

hahaha PH no have bar girls? why you try to asking this. Go to ask the girls at angeles city in in philippines you will have to best answer.google pics for this word if you don't know really [size=150]angeles philippines [/size] :)>-

You did not get my point. There are bar girls in the Philippines. But as Thais claim, the Philippines is a poor country. Poverty forced them to become bar girls
How would you explain a rich country like Thailand have bar girls. There are even Thai bar girls in Japan.
onecoolday

Postby doordex » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:04 am

JEALOUSY FULL THEY HEART CAN'T CONTROL REALLY, I BELIVE NOW.
doordex

Postby PrinceBakod » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:09 am

jalzamani wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:Filipinos are born intellectuals. We always speak our mind. The MGI motto becomes a target for Filipinos because this is a thing clearly going overboard. But this doesn't mean that we are condemning the pageant as a whole. If you browse back the threads, it's the thais and indos who are very sensitive and trying to fight back by comparing MGI to ME.

No you are born stupid
>=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

If i shoot you in the head, i know you won't die.. precisely because you have no brain.
PrinceBakod

Real Life Name/Nick: Prince
Date of Birth: 26 Mar 1986
Profession: RN
Hobbies/Interests: reading, movies, sex

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:14 am

Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
A. ONLY PINOYS

[/size]

what is wrong with being a bar girl? o.o pls enlighten me

What is wrong with being a domestic helper? Please enlighten me.
They fled their country because they wanted to earn more.

The bar girls in Shinjuku fled Thailand because it's a rich country? Please enlighten me.
Nothing wrong with the job, per se. I just used it to counter the domestic helper scenario you used to emphasize poverty in the Philippines.

My domestic helper, has a bachelor's degree in nursing. she fled her country to be a domestic helper. The bar girls prolly don't have a degree. In Thailand all degrees are personally decreed by royalties, and therefore is hold in very high regards, and that is why Thailand dont have migration issues, we practice self-sufficiency, autarky. ( in terms of economics). so you're comparing an apple to a pear again. not very wise. #whatdopinoyschoolsteach

There are apples that you can buy from the side walk, what are you talking about?
You're domestic helper fled the Philippines because there's nothing else to do in her country.

The Thai bar girl went to Japan.... this one doesn't make sense. Isn't it that there is something for her in your country considering that it is economically superior? Never mind that she didn't have a college degree.

Now, this is so not pageant related.
onecoolday

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Grand International