Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL, STOP THE WAR.

Re: Miss Gwand, STOP THE WAR.

Postby Ric Galvez » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:19 am

This is the advocacy of Miss Gwand International. Copied directly from their website

How Do We Stop The Violence And Hostility?
Participants, License Holders And Sponsors Can Participate Locally, Nationally And Internationally To Encourage Educa tion And Awareness, And That Is The Aim Of Miss Gwand International (MGI) Miss Gwand International (MGI) Through Our STOP THE WAR Campaign The Message Will Be Delivered Across The World, At Regional, National And Global Eve nts, In Print, Online And On Television Miss Gwand International Aims To Be The Beginning For The Better Life For All. The Participants And Viewers Of Miss Gwand International Will Represent Our Call, A Loud Call For The World To Join Our Campaign To STOP The Violence That Plagues Our Society. Come And Join Us.

=============

My head is spinning from all the capitalization

Meanwhile http://missosology.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=511728

Ric Galvez
ADMINS are OFFICIAL staffers of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Ric
Date of Birth: 24 Aug 1980
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Stamp Collecting

Postby jalzamani » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:23 am

Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
jalzamani wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:Filipinos are born intellectuals. We always speak our mind. The MGI motto becomes a target for Filipinos because this is a thing clearly going overboard. But this doesn't mean that we are condemning the pageant as a whole. If you browse back the threads, it's the thais and indos who are very sensitive and trying to fight back by comparing MGI to ME.

No you are born stupid
>=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

If i shoot you in the head, i know you won't die.. precisely because you have no brain.

Even if he had no brain, he will die of blood loss. who's the stupid one LOL #whatdopinoyschoolsteach

see, my case is closed... thanx zamzam... =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
Big 5

MISS UNIVERSE - MISS WORLD - MISS SUPRANATIONAL - Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL
jalzamani
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: Model
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing Net

Postby PrinceBakod » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:25 am

Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
jalzamani wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:Filipinos are born intellectuals. We always speak our mind. The MGI motto becomes a target for Filipinos because this is a thing clearly going overboard. But this doesn't mean that we are condemning the pageant as a whole. If you browse back the threads, it's the thais and indos who are very sensitive and trying to fight back by comparing MGI to ME.

No you are born stupid
>=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p

If i shoot you in the head, i know you won't die.. precisely because you have no brain.

Even if he had no brain, he will die of blood loss. who's the stupid one LOL #whatdopinoyschoolsteach

LOL! Your level of understanding is so elementary. And BTW you don't have to remind a Registered Nurse on matters like that..GO STOP THE WAR 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
PrinceBakod
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Prince
Date of Birth: 26 Mar 1986
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading, movies, sex

Postby Intribida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:26 am

Intribida wrote:
Zamzam wrote:Because Miss Earth planted 1 sapling, the entire global warming epidemic is gonna end, illegal logging will stop, all the countries will stop CO2 emission, every building on Earth converts to solar energy? Is everyone going reduce reuse and recycle because Miss Earth goes around campaigning?

This is where earthworms always got it wrong. Miss Earth pageant NEVER stated anywhere that they will end global warming nor did they boast about stopping any environmental issues. MISS EARTH reason of existence was to have its candidates and winners actively promote and get involved in the preservation of the environment and the protection of Mother Earth. WHICH THEY DID IN THE PAST, DOING IN THE PRESENT, AND WILL BE DOING IN THE FUTURE. Unlike your STOP THE WAR CAMPAIGN your pageant is advocating is just a mere gimmick. In all the places Janelee went to, what specific thing she did about campaining on stopping war? What, through empty speeches? Through education? How exactly Janelee educate people about stopping war?

What no rebuttal?
Intribida

Real Life Name/Nick: Farang Ke Nok
Date of Birth: 05 Jul 1983
Profession: Mang gago
Hobbies/Interests: Hii mae meung

Postby lesham » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:31 am

Just my sentiments here. From what I've observed in the past months, some of these MGI fans are comparing MGI to ME and degrading the latter because of poor production, etc. ME fans just retaliated to the MGI fans by criticizing the advocacy of MGI. Now if MGI fans will just leave ME alone, and ME fans will do the same to MGI, then there would be peace in this forum. :=p
Thank you FunX3 for this amazing collage!
ALPHA OF 2010s
MW-2013
MU-1969,1973,2015,2018
MI-1964,1970,1979,2005,2013,2016
ME-2008,2014,2015,2017
MS- 2013
MIC- 2018, 2021
lesham

Real Life Name/Nick: Lesham
Date of Birth: 22 Nov 1997
Profession: Student
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Pageants

Postby Ric Galvez » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:36 am

SIR MONISH D wrote:
Ric Galvez wrote:This is the advocacy of Miss Gwand International. Copied directly from their website

Participants, License Holders And Sponsors Can Participate Locally, Nationally And Internationally To Encourage Educa tion And Awareness, And That Is The Aim Of Miss Gwand International (MGI) Miss Gwand International (MGI) Through Our STOP THE WAR Campaign The Message Will Be Delivered Across The World, At Regional, National And Global Eve nts, In Print, Online And On Television Miss Gwand International Aims To Be The Beginning For The Better Life For All. The Participants And Viewers Of Miss Gwand International Will Represent Our Call, A Loud Call For The World To Join Our Campaign To STOP The Violence That Plagues Our Society. Come And Join Us.

=============

HOW DOES DAT EVEN MATTER, DID ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS DID NOT HAPPEN BEFORE MISS EARTH. WAS IT D FIRST THINGS ON DIS FREAKIN PLANET TO TALK ABOUT IT. WEN AN ADMIN LIKE U IS SO UNFAIR WAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM UR CRONIES.

I don't understand this reply. This does not make sense at all. Oh wait, this is the guy who accused me of preaching exorcism in the forum. =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0
Ric Galvez

Real Life Name/Nick: Ric
Date of Birth: 24 Aug 1980
Hobbies/Interests: Stamp Collecting

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:40 am

Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
doordex wrote:Q : WHO ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM WITH THEM WILL STOP THE WAR OR NOT?
A. ONLY PINOYS

Q : WHY THEM ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM ?[size=150]

A: PURE JEALOUS

Q : MGI HAVE EVEN CARE THEM?
A : NO AND NEVER

[/size]

And who has a problem with Miss Earth. Not Osmel.

This just says it all. The Osmel Sousa does not trust pageants whennit is not big , credible, and most of all sensible.

That isn't very smart of you guys. Osmel didn't care about Ms Earth till their 5th year, MGI just started. you can't compare pears with apples. you have to compare MGI at year 2 with Ms Earth at Year 2. Anyway, trust me, just wait and see, Osmel will buy MGI franchise in the years to come :)

Dear, even without Osmel, Miss Earth Venezuela was handles by one of the most credible pageant institutions in Venezuela and that is Sambil Models Venezuela, up until Osmel entered to have and agreement and take the franchise. If I may add, If you guys think that MGI is truted enough, especially that it is not bad as you guys say, then why Osmel would send girls to other minor pageants such as Continentes Unidos. Osmel can buy , take and manage any franchise that he wants, if he really wants to. but if he really isn't feeling it , then the Czar Internacional de Belleza won't take it. But who knows MGI can get there.

Dear, i mentioned Osmel, because you mentioned Osmel, honestly thais don't care about OSmel you know. why are you guys licking their pussy so much! LOL #GOWASHNAIATOILET

If you didn't care why wish for Osmel to get the franchise in years to come.

When did i say" i wish Osmel will will buy MGI franchise? " show me where. I said, trust me, Osmel will buy MGI franchise soon. i didnt say I WISH HE BUYS MGI FRANCHISE>> lol.. what do schools in philippines teach anyway

So you're certain then he would get the franchise? What made you say that? Or maybe he would if he wanted the war in Venezuela to stop.

I think Philippine schools teach Filipinos how to speak and write in correct English so they would not end up writing like your compatriot. The really good ones end up in multinational companies in the US and the mediocre ones end up in countries famous for their bar girls.

my country doesn't lack thais in multinational companies hahha. one is even a congress woman of the US parliarment, Tammy Duckworth. cheers. still your pinoy economy is inferior to my country lol

Yes I admit you have a superior economy than the Philippines. But why the bar girls?

what is wrong with being a bar girl? o.o pls enlighten me

What is wrong with being a domestic helper? Please enlighten me.
They fled their country because they wanted to earn more.

The bar girls in Shinjuku fled Thailand because it's a rich country? Please enlighten me.
Nothing wrong with the job, per se. I just used it to counter the domestic helper scenario you used to emphasize poverty in the Philippines.

My domestic helper, has a bachelor's degree in nursing. she fled her country to be a domestic helper. The bar girls prolly don't have a degree. In Thailand all degrees are personally decreed by royalties, and therefore is hold in very high regards, and that is why Thailand dont have migration issues, we practice self-sufficiency, autarky. ( in terms of economics). so you're comparing an apple to a pear again. not very wise. #whatdopinoyschoolsteach

There are apples that you can buy from the side walk, what are you talking about?
You're domestic helper fled the Philippines because there's nothing else to do in her country.

The Thai bar girl went to Japan.... this one doesn't make sense. Isn't it that there is something for her in your country considering that it is economically superior? Never mind that she didn't have a college degree.

Now, this is so not pageant related.

you're comparing travelling from Thai to earn yen in Japan with travelling from Pinoy to earn Baht in Bangkok. And like i say, according to microeconomics, comparisons are inconclusive if made based on absolute advantage and not comparative advantage. which is why, look back at the overall economy of a country, rather than at an individual. #whatdopinoyschoolsteach

So its more of libidinal needs than economic, correct?
#ThaibargirlsinJapanbecausenojobinThailand
onecoolday

Real Life Name/Nick: Halo
Profession: Freelancer
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby ^_^AJ » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:44 am

jalzamani wrote: the pool monkeys are totally out of control....

you're BAD =/
Don't post your friend's photo here.. you're CROSSING THE LIMIT =O/
Did you asked permission, to your friend (above), to post her photo on this forum? >:)
GOIN' BANANAS AGAIN
^_^AJ

Real Life Name/Nick: AJ
Date of Birth: 09 May 1980
Profession: CPA
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Anything that Humans do

Postby Intribida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:51 am

Zamzam wrote:
Intribida wrote:
Intribida wrote:
Zamzam wrote:Because Miss Earth planted 1 sapling, the entire global warming epidemic is gonna end, illegal logging will stop, all the countries will stop CO2 emission, every building on Earth converts to solar energy? Is everyone going reduce reuse and recycle because Miss Earth goes around campaigning?

This is where earthworms always got it wrong. Miss Earth pageant NEVER stated anywhere that they will end global warming nor did they boast about stopping any environmental issues. MISS EARTH reason of existence was to have its candidates and winners actively promote and get involved in the preservation of the environment and the protection of Mother Earth. WHICH THEY DID IN THE PAST, DOING IN THE PRESENT, AND WILL BE DOING IN THE FUTURE. Unlike your STOP THE WAR CAMPAIGN your pageant is advocating is just a mere gimmick. In all the places Janelee went to, what specific thing she did about campaining on stopping war? What, through empty speeches? Through education? How exactly Janelee educate people about stopping war?

What no rebuttal?

show me with source and evidence MGI said they will stop the war. :) because according to the website, it states promotion of peace :)

http://www.missgrandinternational.com/?page=about_us

Intribida

Postby mara » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:55 am

Zamzam wrote:
Intribida wrote:
Intribida wrote:

This is where earthworms always got it wrong. Miss Earth pageant NEVER stated anywhere that they will end global warming nor did they boast about stopping any environmental issues. MISS EARTH reason of existence was to have its candidates and winners actively promote and get involved in the preservation of the environment and the protection of Mother Earth. WHICH THEY DID IN THE PAST, DOING IN THE PRESENT, AND WILL BE DOING IN THE FUTURE. Unlike your STOP THE WAR CAMPAIGN your pageant is advocating is just a mùere gimmick. In all the places Janelee went to, what specific thing she did about campaining on stopping war? What, through empty speeches? Through education? How exactly Janelee educate people about stopping war?

What no rebuttal?

show me with source and evidence MGI said they will stop the war. :) because according to the website, it states promotion of peace :)

[youtube]QU24A-7R4wM[/youtube]

Is this enuf??? From official MGI youtube account hahaha with all the bad english grammar they said in the end to stop the war
Last edited by mara on Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
mara

Real Life Name/Nick: jajan
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1999
Profession: driver
Hobbies/Interests: drag queen

Postby jalzamani » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:02 am

^_^AJ wrote:

you're BAD =/
Did you asked permission, to your friend (above), to post her photo on this forum? >:)

dont worry dear, my friend always say : "its more fun in the Philippines" :!!
Big 5

MISS UNIVERSE - MISS WORLD - MISS SUPRANATIONAL - Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL
jalzamani

Profession: Model
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing Net

Postby mara » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:03 am

Zamzam wrote:
mara wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
Intribida wrote:
Intribida wrote:

What no rebuttal?

Is this enuf??? From official MGI youtube accout hahaha with all the bad englosh grammar they said in the end to stop the war

still, you're misinterpreting it, doesn't matter your opinion really. This pageant is receiving veryy veryy good feedbacks and returns. have fun by the pool side come Miss Earth ;) hopefully mount mayon dosent devastate your country 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

Hahahhwhw wowowowowoo i got a prof that MGI claimed they wqnt to stop tje war....now what boom panes kang santol ka hahahha

I pray to God that Thailand will have tsumami again soon to get rid of an animal like u
mara

Postby mara » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:24 am

Zamzam wrote:
mara wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
mara wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
Intribida wrote:
Intribida wrote:

What no rebuttal?

Is this enuf??? From official MGI youtube accout hahaha with all the bad englosh grammar they said in the end to stop the war

still, you're misinterpreting it, doesn't matter your opinion really. This pageant is receiving veryy veryy good feedbacks and returns. have fun by the pool side come Miss Earth ;) hopefully mount mayon dosent devastate your country 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

Hahahhwhw wowowowowoo i got a prof that MGI claimed they wqnt to stop tje war....now what boom panes kang santol ka hahahha

I pray to God that Thailand will have tsumami again soon to get rid of an animal like u

just pray Philippines stop having cyclones and hurricanes and earthquakes year after year, that's better LOL! such a dangerous place to live in .. gosh.... living hell indeed.

Wait for thailands turm...oh my i almost forgot Sukhothai is a flooded place now hahaha its where stop the war pageant will be held ryt!? Lol doomed 5555
mara

Re: Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL, STOP THE WAR.

Postby Leed » Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:01 am

if MGI is a shit pageant then y does it matter to all those who are trying to spread hatred against it? Just dont bother!!! Insecure much?
Leed
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.
GRAPHIC DESIGNERS are creative minds & beautifiers of the forum.

Real Life Name/Nick: Dj
Date of Birth: 02 Sep 1988
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Student
Hobbies/Interests: Dancing, singing, analysing Beauty Pageants

Postby mannycruz » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:08 pm

SIR MONISH D wrote:
Ric Galvez wrote:
SIR MONISH D wrote:
Ric Galvez wrote:This is the advocacy of Miss Gwand International. Copied directly from their website

=============

HOW DOES DAT EVEN MATTER, DID ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS DID NOT HAPPEN BEFORE MISS EARTH. WAS IT D FIRST THINGS ON DIS FREAKIN PLANET TO TALK ABOUT IT. WEN AN ADMIN LIKE U IS SO UNFAIR WAT CAN WE EXPECT FROM UR CRONIES.

I don't understand this reply. This does not make sense at all. Oh wait, this is the guy who accused me of preaching exorcism in the forum. =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0

U DON'T UNDERSTAND COZ U DON'T WANT TO OR U SIMPLY LACK DOSE WHITE GREY CELLS :%)) :%)) :%)) ANYWAYS CONTINUE UR BIASED BEHAVIOR TOWARDS NON-PINOY FORUMERS. BTW DID U MAKE A THREAD WEN DAT LORRAINE SHUCK WAS CAUGHT TAKING FOUR BILLION BRIBE ON CAMERA, RED-HANDED :%)) :%)) >:) >:) :%)) :%)) Y DID U JUST =i =i =i =i

then prove that it is true else, they might file a case against you
WALANG MAGANDA SA MGA MATA NG TAONG INGGITERA
mannycruz

Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Profession: Employee
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: nothing Ü

Postby 111kkk111 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:09 pm

Zamzam wrote:Pageant is held in Bangkok. They are going to unesco site sukhothai for a tour, the pageant is rich enough to sponsor hem flights :) and nope it isn't flooding. According to pictures contestant uploaded, they are havering a blast. Meanwhile mount mayon time bomb is ticking 555555 good luck pinoys

How low can you get???? Biyatch, try harder... You used to be nice...
Bitch, I'm Gorgeous!!!
111kkk111

Real Life Name/Nick: Alessandra Morales
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Escort
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: Sucking

Postby Intribida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:40 pm

Zamzam wrote:
Intribida wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
Intribida wrote:
Intribida wrote:

What no rebuttal?

maybe it's too much jargon for you, but everything there equates to a call for campaigns. learn to read. The only thing you can pick on MGI is the advocacy. i have so many things to pick on ms earth lol. Mediocre cash price. lame location. pool side. poor production. boringggggg. inferior number of contestants. HOrrible coverage of the winner. ANYONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED OR RATHER WHAT DID ALYZ DO? seems likeonly Miss Earth water 2013 is doing her job. lol

Yeah I'm already there campaign about stopping war but still you haven't answered my questions:

In all the places Janelee went to, what specific thing she did about campaining on stopping war? What, through empty speeches? Through education? How exactly Janelee educate people about stopping war?
Intribida

Postby manoypoe » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:50 pm

doordex wrote:JEALOUSY FULL THEY HEART CAN'T CONTROL REALLY, I BELIVE NOW.

JEALOUS OF WHAT? CAN YOU NOT ARGUE BETTER THAN THIS? THERE IS NOTHING TO BE JEALOUS ABOUT MGI COZ IN THE QUALITY OF DELEGATES, MISS EARTH CANDIDATES ARE FAR MORE SUPERIOR THAN THAT OF MGI. MISS EARTH IS RECOGNIZED INTERNATIONAL ORGS. MISS UNIVERSE AND MISS WORLD CONTESTANTS ARE CROSSING OVER TO MISS EARTH AND VICE VERSA.

YOU ARE THE ONE TRYING TO CREATE THE COMPETITION. WINGS FAILED BEFORE, AND YOU WILL MISERABLY FAIL AGAIN. MISS EARTH IS ON A LEAGUE OF HER OWN. THE GIRLS ARE TREATED LIKE ROYALTIES AND HOPEFULLY IN OTHER PAGEANTS TOO. DONT TRY TO BE FAMOUS BE BEING SO VOCALLY AMBITIOUS.SLOW BUT SURE RISE IS MUCH BETTER THAN A SUDDEN RISE.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots

Postby manoypoe » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:52 pm

Leed wrote:if MGI is a shit pageant then y does it matter to all those who are trying to spread hatred against it? Just dont bother!!! Insecure much?

SAY THAT AGAIN TO MISS EARTH HATERS. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby manoypoe » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:55 pm

lesham wrote:
Just my sentiments here. From what I've observed in the past months, some of these MGI fans are comparing MGI to ME and degrading the latter because of poor production, etc. ME fans just retaliated to the MGI fans by criticizing the advocacy of MGI. Now if MGI fans will just leave ME alone, and ME fans will do the same to MGI, then there would be peace in this forum. :=p

MGI QUEEN SHOULD DO HER HOMEWORK BY STOPPING THE WAR HERE IN MISSO. =;)) =;))
manoypoe

Postby 111kkk111 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:06 pm

Zamzam wrote:
111kkk111 wrote:
Zamzam wrote:Pageant is held in Bangkok. They are going to unesco site sukhothai for a tour, the pageant is rich enough to sponsor hem flights :) and nope it isn't flooding. According to pictures contestant uploaded, they are havering a blast. Meanwhile mount mayon time bomb is ticking 555555 good luck pinoys

i've always been nice you hoe. Whatever the pinoys throw at me, I return double the damage. If you fags wanna talk sophisticated shit, learn to speak to me with courtesy. If you fags can't handle the heat, don't play with fire. just scroll up, the pinoys started bashing first :) as is with their war against indian forumers and puerto rican forumers, and their war with indonesians on facebook. It's always the pinoys, we don't see thais fighting with indonesians, we dont see thais fighting with indians. It's the pinoys that always start bashing and then claim to be the victim lol. pathetic.

Generalization...at its finest. . Tsk tsk. .. did we start the war? I mean can we STOP the war? HEHEHEHEHE
Bitch, I'm Gorgeous!!!
111kkk111

Postby cocorocha » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:29 pm

the only thing that thailand nawat doing is copying others pageant.. and also he even said to other franchise that grand international is better than miss earth and miss international wtf ? f**k U THAIWHORES TRANNY

its the only way u place in a pageant thats why u made that grandma pageant hahahahhaha.. f**k U
cocorocha

Real Life Name/Nick: modelaaa
Profession: model
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: catwalking

Postby UniversoMundoTierra » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:09 pm

coolandcharming wrote:=c3 =c3

keep supporting your girl because she is a beauty and she will not be wasted in this pageant. She looks glamourous.
Universe and World

Earth-International

Supranational-Grand-Intercontinental-United Continents
UniversoMundoTierra

Real Life Name/Nick: poi
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1986
Profession: travel consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Hobbies/Interests: doing extreme sports, cooking, travel

Postby Intribida » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:13 pm

Zamzam wrote:
Intribida wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
Intribida wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
Intribida wrote:
Intribida wrote:

What no rebuttal?

maybe it's too much jargon for you, but everything there equates to a call for campaigns. learn to read. The only thing you can pick on MGI is the advocacy. i have so many things to pick on ms earth lol. Mediocre cash price. lame location. pool side. poor production. boringggggg. inferior number of contestants. HOrrible coverage of the winner. ANYONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED OR RATHER WHAT DID ALYZ DO? seems likeonly Miss Earth water 2013 is doing her job. lol

Yeah I'm already there campaign about stopping war but still you haven't answered my questions:

In all the places Janelee went to, what specific thing she did about campaining on stopping war? What, through empty speeches? Through education? How exactly Janelee educate people about stopping war?

search in yoputube. theres video of her talking bout peace promotion in singapore south sudan , i cant remember, im going out now, i'll post in detail and make a new thread later when im home. if youre anxious and cant wait, search yoruself first

So giving speeches is the only thing MGI can do? No action? Talking about it is one thing but taking action is a whole different thing.
Intribida

Postby 111kkk111 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Zamzam wrote:
111kkk111 wrote:

i've always been nice you hoe. Whatever the pinoys throw at me, I return double the damage. If you fags wanna talk sophisticated shit, learn to speak to me with courtesy. If you fags can't handle the heat, don't play with fire. just scroll up, the pinoys started bashing first :) as is with their war against indian forumers and puerto rican forumers, and their war with indonesians on facebook. It's always the pinoys, we don't see thais fighting with indonesians, we dont see thais fighting with indians. It's the pinoys that always start bashing and then claim to be the victim lol. pathetic.

Biyatch, answer me.... can we STOP the war???? :-j
Bitch, I'm Gorgeous!!!
111kkk111

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:00 pm

jalzamani wrote:
^_^AJ wrote:

you're BAD =/

A sex tourist in Thailand will say, "Amazing Thailand".
onecoolday

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:11 pm

Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
jalzamani wrote:
^_^AJ wrote:

you're BAD =/

A sex tourist in Thailand will say, "Amazing Thailand".

A sex tourist in Philippines will say " smells just like balut"

And they will say, hey the girls here are beautiful. A lot of potential beauty queens.
onecoolday

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:39 pm

Zamzam wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
mara wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
novemberRain wrote:its funny how bitches argue with the motto since they do nothing just voting for fan voted, they against this pageant but still leading the fan voted, what a joke!

ARROGANT YET HYPOCRITES MUCH =;))

it's funny that your country never won a crown. =;)) it's also funny that you insist way too hard to fit in the filipino forum coz you don't know where you belong. 8-} Who would go to an indonesian beauty pageant forum with crownless queens right? that's why you're here leaching everywhere just to fit in. 8-} ........ and i almost forgot this.... "OUCH"! =;))

HAHAHAHAHAHA :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

TRUE, THIS DOG is always where Pinoy are in the...acting soooo superior and trying to fit in =b =b =b =b

I know right??? Isn't that shameless of them or thick-faced to be here? Where's their dignity? 8-}

LOL bish, your website would be nothing if not for foreigners, there's nothing to fit in, and im pretty sure none of us are trying to feel the pinoy camaraderie. you wanna talk bout fitting in? I'll tell you what's fitting in, Pinoys working overseas in Singapore Taiwan Hongkong Arabia UAE QATAR USA, EUROPE. That's trying so hard to fit in. :) 8-} 8-} 8-} L-) L-) L-) =;)) =;)) =;))

Sorry wh0re... let's try it... but FIRST... GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) L-) L-) L-) L-)
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Zamzam wrote:
mara wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
mara wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
Intribida wrote:
Intribida wrote:

What no rebuttal?

just pray Philippines stop having cyclones and hurricanes and earthquakes year after year, that's better LOL! such a dangerous place to live in .. gosh.... living hell indeed.

still better than living with wh0res.. :finger: :finger: :finger: 8-} 8-} 8-}
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:43 pm

jalzamani wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
doordex wrote:

This just says it all. The Osmel Sousa does not trust pageants whennit is not big , credible, and most of all sensible.

oh..smell has zero credibility. They need the crown, nothing more. when Miss Universe and MW realized it in the mid 90s, the so called powerhouse could not even touch the big 2 crowns for more than a decade (mw after 16 years, Miss Universe after 11 years) even after hovering around with greedy eyes. Suddenly pool monkeys jumped up and started gifting their mango crowns to their garbages. long live advocacy... pfthoooooooooooooooo....................... =b

somewhere, the wh0re country can't get ONE? .. when did the wh0re country got one? 1988???? 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
hauteegirl

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Grand International