onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
doordex wrote:Q : WHO ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM WITH THEM WILL STOP THE WAR OR NOT?
A. ONLY PINOYS

Q : WHY THEM ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM ?[size=150]

A: PURE JEALOUS

Q : MGI HAVE EVEN CARE THEM?
A : NO AND NEVER

[/size]

And who has a problem with Miss Earth. Not Osmel.

This just says it all. The Osmel Sousa does not trust pageants whennit is not big , credible, and most of all sensible.

That isn't very smart of you guys. Osmel didn't care about Ms Earth till their 5th year, MGI just started. you can't compare pears with apples. you have to compare MGI at year 2 with Ms Earth at Year 2. Anyway, trust me, just wait and see, Osmel will buy MGI franchise in the years to come :)

Dear, even without Osmel, Miss Earth Venezuela was handles by one of the most credible pageant institutions in Venezuela and that is Sambil Models Venezuela, up until Osmel entered to have and agreement and take the franchise. If I may add, If you guys think that MGI is truted enough, especially that it is not bad as you guys say, then why Osmel would send girls to other minor pageants such as Continentes Unidos. Osmel can buy , take and manage any franchise that he wants, if he really wants to. but if he really isn't feeling it , then the Czar Internacional de Belleza won't take it. But who knows MGI can get there.

Dear, i mentioned Osmel, because you mentioned Osmel, honestly thais don't care about OSmel you know. why are you guys licking their pussy so much! LOL #GOWASHNAIATOILET

If you didn't care why wish for Osmel to get the franchise in years to come.

When did i say" i wish Osmel will will buy MGI franchise? " show me where. I said, trust me, Osmel will buy MGI franchise soon. i didnt say I WISH HE BUYS MGI FRANCHISE>> lol.. what do schools in philippines teach anyway

So you're certain then he would get the franchise? What made you say that? Or maybe he would if he wanted the war in Venezuela to stop.

I think Philippine schools teach Filipinos how to speak and write in correct English so they would not end up writing like your compatriot. The really good ones end up in multinational companies in the US and the mediocre ones end up in countries famous for their bar girls.

my country doesn't lack thais in multinational companies hahha. one is even a congress woman of the US parliarment, Tammy Duckworth. cheers. still your pinoy economy is inferior to my country lol

coz without prostitution your country would be nothing. #FACT ... who are we kidding here... one google click.. your CUNTRY appears... 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Re: Miss Gwand, STOP THE WAR.

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:49 pm

Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
cuecards wrote:
onecoolday wrote:
doordex wrote:Q : WHO ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM WITH THEM WILL STOP THE WAR OR NOT?
A. ONLY PINOYS

Q : WHY THEM ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEM ?[size=150]

A: PURE JEALOUS

Q : MGI HAVE EVEN CARE THEM?
A : NO AND NEVER

[/size]

And who has a problem with Miss Earth. Not Osmel.

This just says it all. The Osmel Sousa does not trust pageants whennit is not big , credible, and most of all sensible.

That isn't very smart of you guys. Osmel didn't care about Ms Earth till their 5th year, MGI just started. you can't compare pears with apples. you have to compare MGI at year 2 with Ms Earth at Year 2. Anyway, trust me, just wait and see, Osmel will buy MGI franchise in the years to come :)

Dear, even without Osmel, Miss Earth Venezuela was handles by one of the most credible pageant institutions in Venezuela and that is Sambil Models Venezuela, up until Osmel entered to have and agreement and take the franchise. If I may add, If you guys think that MGI is truted enough, especially that it is not bad as you guys say, then why Osmel would send girls to other minor pageants such as Continentes Unidos. Osmel can buy , take and manage any franchise that he wants, if he really wants to. but if he really isn't feeling it , then the Czar Internacional de Belleza won't take it. But who knows MGI can get there.

Dear, i mentioned Osmel, because you mentioned Osmel, honestly thais don't care about OSmel you know. why are you guys licking their pussy so much! LOL #GOWASHNAIATOILET

If you didn't care why wish for Osmel to get the franchise in years to come.

When did i say" i wish Osmel will will buy MGI franchise? " show me where. I said, trust me, Osmel will buy MGI franchise soon. i didnt say I WISH HE BUYS MGI FRANCHISE>> lol.. what do schools in philippines teach anyway

So you're certain then he would get the franchise? What made you say that? Or maybe he would if he wanted the war in Venezuela to stop.

I think Philippine schools teach Filipinos how to speak and write in correct English so they would not end up writing like your compatriot. The really good ones end up in multinational companies in the US and the mediocre ones end up in countries famous for their bar girls.

my country doesn't lack thais in multinational companies hahha. one is even a congress woman of the US parliarment, Tammy Duckworth. cheers. still your pinoy economy is inferior to my country lol

Yes I admit you have a superior economy than the Philippines. But why the bar girls?

what is wrong with being a bar girl? o.o pls enlighten me

What is wrong with being a domestic helper? Please enlighten me.
They fled their country because they wanted to earn more.

The bar girls in Shinjuku fled Thailand because it's a rich country? Please enlighten me.
Nothing wrong with the job, per se. I just used it to counter the domestic helper scenario you used to emphasize poverty in the Philippines.

My domestic helper, has a bachelor's degree in nursing. she fled her country to be a domestic helper. The bar girls prolly don't have a degree. In Thailand all degrees are personally decreed by royalties, and therefore is hold in very high regards, and that is why Thailand dont have migration issues, we practice self-sufficiency, autarky. ( in terms of economics). so you're comparing an apple to a pear again. not very wise. #whatdopinoyschoolsteach

You're kidding right? Prostitution is the key. Easy job??? the only reason why they can't flee your country is coz they can't speak english. 8-} 8-} 8-}
hauteegirl

Re: Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL, STOP THE WAR.

Postby novemberRain » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:18 pm

LOL... from WAR then misleading to Prostitution =;))

well, Thai already Host Miss Universe 2005 one of the best Miss Universe production in history, and My country Indonesia hosted Miss World last year and as per Julia Morley : MW 2013 is the best edition.

non pinoys needs extra patient in this forum =;)) =;)) =;)) i died laughing when the arrogant Pigs show off how many crowns they got, oh dear.. start sell those crowns on ebay to host Miss Universe and MW this decade, we are waiting whenever you guys ready , i hope Mrs. Morley and Mr.Donald trump still alive when you guys host both Pageants =;)) =;)) =;))

Last edited by novemberRain on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ONLYBIG3PAGEANTS!
MW-MU-MI more than 50 Years of History

novemberRain
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Real Life Name/Nick: Didi
Date of Birth: 13 Nov 1985
Sexual Orientation: Bicurious
Profession: Analyst
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Ox
Hobbies/Interests: Prediction Games
Message: “Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it.”

Postby PrinceBakod » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:25 pm

novemberRain wrote:LOL... from WAR then misleading to Prostitution =;))

well, Thai already Host Miss Universe 2005 one of the best Miss Universe production in history, and My country Indonesia hosted Miss World last year and as per Julia Morley : MW 2013 is the best edition.

non pinoys needs extra patient in this forum =;)) =;)) =;)) i died laughing when the arrogant Pigs show off how many crowns they got, oh dear.. start sell those crowns on ebay to host Miss Universe and MW this decade, we are waiting whenever you guys ready , i hope Mrs. Morley and Mr.Donald trump still alive when you guys host both Pageants =;)) =;)) =;))

Do not worry buddy, if we do that, we sell crowns not pussies..
PrinceBakod

Real Life Name/Nick: Prince
Date of Birth: 26 Mar 1986
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading, movies, sex

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:30 pm

Philippines already hosted two Miss Universe editions. A third one is coming, I heard.

And when they do, it won't have the flag-bearing children on stage because it is so 80s.
Last edited by onecoolday on Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
onecoolday

Real Life Name/Nick: Halo
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: Freelancer
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:33 pm

Indonesia hosting Miss World last year was really thrilling. Imagine, a bomb could explode anytime.
onecoolday

Postby novemberRain » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:39 pm

onecoolday wrote:

Indonesia hosting Miss World last year was really thrilling. Imagine, a bomb could explode anytime.

really? i was so impressed how pinoys react and scream like mad cow when Megan Young won , CLASSLESSS!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
ONLYBIG3PAGEANTS!

novemberRain

Postby onecoolday » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:41 pm

novemberRain wrote:
onecoolday wrote:

really? i was so impressed how pinoys react and scream like mad cow when Megan Young won , CLASSLESSS!!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Didn't I say thrilling?
onecoolday

Postby gelmisso09 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Honestly, this has been said multiple times but I totally agree that MGI should not immediately claim superiority and inclusion to the so called Big 5 because it only started last year. Also never compare it on other major pageants like MI and/or ME because honestly it still doesn't prove anything to exercise their so called slogan!
If we scrutinize each slogan of each Big 5, I can say most of them really achieved to exercise each.
Miss Universe's Confidently Beautiful which stands for women empowerment.
MW's Beauty with a Purpose through charitable activities.
ME's Beauties for a Cause through environmental awareness activities.
And lastly, MI which have been promoting benevolence and cultural understanding.
gelmisso09
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.
SUPER SONICS are SPEEDIEST posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: The Apprentice
Date of Birth: 06 Sep 1990
Sexual Orientation: Gay
Profession: Software Engineer
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Horse
Hobbies/Interests: marami

Postby PrinceBakod » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:46 pm

novemberRain wrote:
onecoolday wrote:

really? i was so impressed how pinoys react and scream

That gave a breath of life to Miss World hosted in Indonesia which was rocked with bomb scares by the muslim extremists.. [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
PrinceBakod

Postby novemberRain » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:54 pm

onecoolday wrote:
novemberRain wrote:
onecoolday wrote:

Didn't I say thrilling?

don't worry since the terrorists trained in The Philippines (according to google LOL), i guess they were happy when Megan Young won :!!

(i heard Philippines want to host Miss Universe next year, lets see if the source come from Paola De Bracho, i believe in her lol =;)) )
btw We are going to host Miss World 2016, i hope you come and Enjoy <:-P
ONLYBIG3PAGEANTS!

novemberRain

Postby JaninaCruz-Vega » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:02 pm

If Miss GrandMA's advocacy is to "STOP THE WAR" Janelee shouldn't be in other countries feeding children doing this, doing that. She should be in Gaza, Ukraine, Russia, Israel because that's what MGI is promoting stoping the war! Am I right? :-j :-j :-j If not then.... It's pretty irrelevant. :%)) :%)) :%)) =b =b =b =b CASE CLOSE.
JaninaCruz-Vega
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Janina Vega
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1985
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: strutting the catwalk

Postby Philippians » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:06 pm

kenhan wrote:i think it is just a matter of using the right words. .
i understand the intention of MGI and i am ok with its means
of achieving its goal. . however, using the word "stop" the war in itself
seems like biting more than what they could chew. .

supporting non-violent means to achieve peace could have been better. .

nevertheless, this whole ambitious goal of Ms Grand
has turned heads and made the pageant even more talked about. .
and it works!

Yeah like the best in swimming =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

I appreciate simple beautiful things, life is too short and too fast to try making it shorter..
Philippians

Real Life Name/Nick: Nexus
Date of Birth: 15 Feb 1983
Profession: Sales Consultant
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: Anything
Message: “Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond t

Postby JaninaCruz-Vega » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:40 pm

Zamzam wrote:
Philippians wrote:

and it works!

LOL! best in swimming- Miss poolside 2014 Philipplain

And it's you who has this guts to say PHILIPPLAIN? :%)) :%)) :%)) How many placements did Thailand COMBINED has in all Big4 pageants? Did it exceeds 10? >:) >:) >:) Oooppsss.. So if Philippines is plain then Thailand is..... what??? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
JaninaCruz-Vega

Real Life Name/Nick: Janina Vega
Date of Birth: 10 Dec 1985
Profession: Model
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: strutting the catwalk

Postby BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:11 pm

"STOP THE WAR"??? That's the most OVER-THE-TOP, STUPIDLY unrealistic advocacy any pageant could adopt! =O/

So ambitious and pompous -- like the TS and his minions here who think their pea brains make sense. :%)) :%)) :%))

They demand evidence and once it hits them in the face, they start claiming people "misunderstood" the evidence. What a bunch of LOSERS. :%)) :%)) :%))
BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan

Real Life Name/Nick: Xen
Date of Birth: 20 Jan 1984
Profession: TF
Western Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Hobbies/Interests: Teaching

Postby goddessoxana27 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:41 pm

hauteegirl wrote:As far as I know Miss Universe didn't have the advocacy that says "STOP HIV". Miss Grandma has this advocacy (feeding children) that has nothing to do with Stopping the War. Why not change the advocacy that is suitable to what they're doing rather than pretending to have one.

This statements make sense to me. I'll make it simple...

Giving away Bingo will never...ever stop the war happening in this entire world. Does it sound, good?

:-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O
=0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0
CREDITS TO THE OWNER OF THE POSTED ARTICLES, VIDEOS, AND PICTURES...

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Real Life Name/Nick: DyosaGandah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1915
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: ----------------------------------
Hobbies/Interests: --------------------------
Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby goddessoxana27 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:44 pm

BitterBtwnNepalNPakistan wrote:"STOP THE WAR"??? That's the most OVER-THE-TOP, STUPIDLY unrealistic advocacy any pageant could adopt! =O/

So ambitious and pompous -- like the TS and his minions here who think their pea brains make sense. :%)) :%)) :%))

They demand evidence and once it hits them in the face, they start claiming people "misunderstood" the evidence. What a bunch of LOSERS. :%)) :%)) :%))

Wow! a very queenly response to those unhappy childhood forumers.
I'm soooo envious to you... you're so fierce!!!!

8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8-> 8->
:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

RESPECT, BEAUTY, HEALTHY, OBEDIENT, SMART and FRIENDLY, that's the essence of being a Goddess.
goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Message: Thank you for giving me a chance to become a member of this prestigious group.

Postby goddessoxana27 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:48 pm

JaninaCruz-Vega wrote:
If Miss GrandMA's advocacy is to "STOP THE WAR" Janelee shouldn't be in other countries feeding children doing this, doing that. She should be in Gaza, Ukraine, Russia, Israel because that's what MGI is promoting stoping the war! Am I right? :-j :-j :-j If not then.... It's pretty irrelevant. :%)) :%)) :%)) =b =b =b =b CASE CLOSE.

trulyly!!!!!!!!! :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p :=p

Now send Doordex and his minions to IRAQ and Syria!!!!!

AGREE Forumers????

=0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0 =0

goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby goddessoxana27 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:06 pm

Hey! hey! hey!!!!

Dear! Selamat malam!
Bagaimana kabar?
Apakah Anda mengambil makan malam Anda ?
Apakah Anda mengambil obat Anda ?
Apakah Anda baik-baik saja ?

How many pageants that your country hosted??????
How many crowns did you achieved?

Who gave you the authority to insult and label my countrymen as PIG? How dare you?!
look around in your country? Pig PENS are way better to smell than your environment and people.
even rich people in your country needs to remind them that hygiene is the most important to everyone.
I have been in your country. BALI is the only cleanest and accommodating Indonesian province.

By the way, let me remind you... Filipinos are way better workers than any other race in this world!!!
We're not stupid and we observe proper hygiene!!!

Next time focus only to the topic stated in the thread and never ever label other race for your convenience.
X( =/ >:<

bodoh ! tolol ! obrolan tolol ! X( X( X(

goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby mannycruz » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:32 am

Zamzam wrote:
Philippians wrote:

and it works!

LOL! best in swimming- Miss poolside 2014 Philipplain

how can be the BEST IN SWIMSUIT be the BEST IN SWIMMING?

R.I.P English
Cause of Death: murdered by MGI sash

but wait there's more...

U.S VIRGEN ISLANDS
ECAUDOR
WALANG MAGANDA SA MGA MATA NG TAONG INGGITERA
mannycruz

Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Profession: Employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: nothing Ü

Postby kurtij » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:32 am

novemberRain wrote:
onecoolday wrote:

BITCH? HOW CLASSY ARE YOU?
kurtij

Real Life Name/Nick: m_cronin
Date of Birth: 27 Dec 1989
Profession: Missosologist
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac: Snake
Hobbies/Interests: CURSING

Postby Anna_Karenina » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:04 am

Zamzam wrote:OH PLSSSSS~~~ PINOYS BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR PLACEMENT. heres what i have to say, we all know, and you guys know ( but refuse to admit) for a country that never ever places, and suddenly place in 2010, because of controversy of venus raj, the youtube response when venus raj placed, let MUO realised that there is a huge fan base in the philippines. Had the 2010 incident never happened, the philippines would continue clapping , FOR SURE> IT's all about business and TV ratings, MUO is just giving a placement to PH for ratings, ain't it obvious,? clapping for the past 10 years, and suddenly kept placing non stop from 2010 LOL~ you guys are delusional lolol 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: =b =b =b =b

I don't understand this fan base issue. Miss Universe also has a strong fan base in Thailand, right? And in Latin American countries? Maybe the huge fan base is also a factor, but I don't think that it is the sole reason why we placed.

Honey, Philippines placed 11 times before the 10 years of non-placement.

The huge contributing factor as to why Philippines started to place again is because BPCI (franchise holder of Miss Universe in the Philippines) allowed Beauty Camps to take part in the trainings of our girls, starting with Venus Raj. During 2000 - 2009, our girls had HORRIBLE styling, pasarela, and overall presentation.
Anna_Karenina
PROFESSIONALS are DIPLOMATIC and QUALITY posters.

Date of Birth: 07 Jul 1990
Profession: Stylist
Western Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Hobbies/Interests: Cooking, Dancing, Traveling

Postby Anna_Karenina » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:08 am

LMAO this thread is going nowhere.

LIVE & LET LIVE :)>-
Anna_Karenina

Postby Anna_Karenina » Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:33 am

Zamzam wrote:
Anna_Karenina wrote:
Zamzam wrote:OH PLSSSSS~~~ PINOYS BRAGGING ABOUT THEIR PLACEMENT. heres what i have to say, we all know, and you guys know ( but refuse to admit) for a country that never ever places, and suddenly place in 2010, because of controversy of venus raj, the youtube response when venus raj placed, let MUO realised that there is a huge fan base in the philippines. Had the 2010 incident never happened, the philippines would continue clapping , FOR SURE> IT's all about business and TV ratings, MUO is just giving a placement to PH for ratings, ain't it obvious,? clapping for the past 10 years, and suddenly kept placing non stop from 2010 LOL~ you guys are delusional lolol 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: =b =b =b =b

I don't understand this fan base issue. Miss Universe also has a strong fan base in Thailand, right? And in Latin American countries? Maybe the huge fan base is also a factor, but I don't think that it is the sole reason why we placed.

Honey, Philippines placed 11 times before the 10 years of non-placement.

The huge contributing factor as to why Philippines started to place again is because BPCI (franchise holder of Miss Universe in the Philippines) allowed Beauty Camps to take part in the trainings of our girls, starting with Venus Raj. During 2000 - 2009, our girls had HORRIBLE styling, pasarela, and overall presentation.

hunny bunny, MUO acknowledges that their largest fanbase is in PHILIPPINES. as for the fan base in thailand, we haven't made our selves heard yet, not until this year ,

When & where did they say that?

LOL I actually agree, but to single out that we only placed bec of the fan base is absurd.
Anna_Karenina

Postby PrinceBakod » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:26 am

Zamzam wrote:
sure sure those placements will save your country from corruption,poverty, hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes and of course your dearest NAIA airport =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

This UNEDUCATED Thai is so DESPERATE. He must be a real pain in the ass by the rest of Thai people. I still can remember how eager and quick was the response of the Philippines to send aid both logistical and manpower to the badly hit areas in Thailand by Tsunami way back in 2004.
PrinceBakod

Postby PrinceBakod » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:47 am

Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
sure sure those placements will save your country from corruption,poverty, hurricanes, volcanoes, earthquakes and of course your dearest NAIA airport =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

This UNEDUCATED Thai is so DESPERATE. He must be a real pain in the ass by the rest of Thai people. I still can remember how eager and quick was the response of the Philippines to send aid both logistical and manpower to the badly hit areas in Thailand by Tsunami way back in 2004.

You know Thailand doesn't need the philippines aid at all. Thailand didn't ask for it, but if you guys wanna give, why not? and only 1 incident? during 1997 financial crisis, the baht was the first currency to pick up back on track which saved thailand's neighbours regionally and that includes your pesos.
speaking of humanitarian aid. Thailand has prepared prompt assistance for the Philippines, whose central region was struck by typhoon Haiyan on 8 November 2013.

Haiyan happened only last year. Before that Thailand already got endless help from the Philippines, which was once the super power in economy of Asia. Other countries we helped were Japan, Indonesia and South Korea. [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

PrinceBakod

Postby goddessoxana27 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:10 am

PAGING ADMINS and MODERATORS!!!

Why you let War of Races in our fabulous Missosology?!

The TS and its minions created and further create dirty threads and unhealthy sharing of ideas
that leads to chaos and bad-posting in every thread that they've posted.

It is so alarming and degrading.

Please take immediate disciplinary actions with regards to these set of
forumers.

Thank you very much!!!

:hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx :hx

goddessoxana27
NEWBIES are NEW members.
NEWBIES are NEW members.

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:21 am

that's coming from a country that won last a big 2 or Big 5 in 1988. shameless wh0re. Thailand the wh0re country is also a pageant crazy country that won several miss photogenic voting in Miss Universe... ratings my a$$... =;)) =;)) .. :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: your country hs been clapping for over 2 decades.. bwahahahahahhahahah =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) the only reason why you placed 2 years in a row in Miss Universe coz of BSC Swimwear & Singha Beer. 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} ... Philippines not just placed in Miss Universe, also had placed in Miss World, and won Miss International from different local national directors. 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
Last edited by hauteegirl on Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
hauteegirl

Postby babiho » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:23 am

:=p :=p :=p
babiho

Real Life Name/Nick: lalala
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1997
Profession: whatever
Hobbies/Interests: All in life

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:27 am

You can keep posting same useless post over and over again... your country is still NOT a 1st world country and DO NOT belong to G8 countries AKA elite countries. However, your country still the WH0RE CAPITAL OF ASIA. Congratulations!!!!! =D> =D> =D> :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
hauteegirl

PreviousNext

Return to Miss Grand International