Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2014 INSIDE NEWS

Re: Miss Gwand INSIDE NEWS

Postby lucy » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:04 am

astella wrote:Bangkok Airport is sooo safe. It's huge and staff are very helpful. When i was there I couldn't believe my eyes. Also Singapore Airport is so modern. But when I landed in Manila Airport, it was the worst airport I've ever been. Sooooo way below than third-world standards.

I AGREE! AS A FILIPINO MYSELF I'VE BEEN THERE TO BANGKOK AIRPORT, IT'S ORGANIZED AND CLEAN, NAIA IS THE WORST AIRPORT IN THE WORLD INDEED!, AS MUCH A I LOVE THE PHILIPPINES, I HATE THOSE POLITICIANS RUNNING OUR GOVERNMENT NOWADAYS, ALL THEY DO IS STEAL MONEY FROM OUR HARD-EARNED SALARIES THROUGH TAXES AND DO NOTHING TO IMPROVE OUR COUNTRY SUCH A SHAME!, THEY MADE THE PHILIPPINES INTO A HUGE SHITHOLE :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>- :)>-

lucy
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: lucy
Date of Birth: 12 Dec 1985
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: professor
Hobbies/Interests: pageants, tennis, beaches, heritage sites

Postby mannycruz » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:12 am

Zamzam wrote:
mannycruz wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
mannycruz wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
mannycruz wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
mannycruz wrote:The winner will be MISS AIRPORT

and the runners-up will be given the following titles:

MISS AIRPORT - TARMAC
MISS AIRPORT - DEPARTURE
MISS AIRPORT - ARRIVAL
MISS AIRPORT - IMMIGRATION

Miss Photogenic will win PASSPORT SIZE photos and will be called:
MISS PASSPORT

Miss Congeniality will be called:
MISS VISA

sure miss poolside ;)

why not, miss copycat?

there is nothing to copy, one pageant is held in a resort poolside the other at a grand hall :-*

are you sure about that copycat?

your comebacks don't make sense and have no substance. this conversation has become obsolete. no need for replies. you're not of my caliber. ADIOS AMIGO!

and yet you are replying.. does your pageant makes sense? has it stopped any war?

I'm not sure if you're that shallow. but do you really think pageants give a flying-hoot about their advocacy? Pageants nowadays have to come up with an advocacy to remain relevant! because gone were the days it is acceptable for woman to parade around on stage like bimbos. Today we have organisations that protest against pageants because it seems derogatory to women. Therefore pageant organisations come up with their advocacy, for example prevention and awareness of HIV and AIDS, just because Miss Universe took the HIV test, does it mean everyone is gonna follow suit? Because Miss Earth planted 1 sapling, the entire global warming epidemic is gonna end, illegal logging will stop, all the countries will stop CO2 emission, every building on Earth converts to solar energy. So please, don't tell me Miss Gwand can't do anything to stop the war. She can promote peace just as other pageants promote HIV awareness, Going green.

so why push through the "stop the war" thingy if they cannot do it?

btw, why are you still replying?
WALANG MAGANDA SA MGA MATA NG TAONG INGGITERA
mannycruz

Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Profession: Employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: nothing Ü

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:26 am

astella wrote:Bangkok Airport is sooo safe. It's huge and staff are very helpful. When i was there I couldn't believe my eyes. Also Singapore Airport is so modern. But when I landed in Manila Airport, it was the worst airport I've ever been. Sooooo way below than third-world standards.

please don't pretend that you can afford to travel.
8-}
hauteegirl

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:30 am

amigofernandojose wrote:I can't help but laugh at this "CHRONOLOGICAL" It's chronological since the discovery of each country or maybe since their arrival at Suvarnabhumi airport? :%)) :%)) :%)) :%))

did he edit his statement? coz i didn't see "chronological" anymore? 8-} =;))
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:35 am

Zamzam wrote:
mannycruz wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
mannycruz wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
mannycruz wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
mannycruz wrote:
Zamzam wrote:

MISS AIRPORT - TARMAC
MISS AIRPORT - DEPARTURE
MISS AIRPORT - ARRIVAL

MISS PASSPORT

MISS VISA

sure miss poolside ;)

why not, miss copycat?

there is nothing to copy, one pageant is held in a resort poolside the other at a grand hall :-*

your comebacks don't make sense and have no substance. this conversation has become obsolete. no need for replies. you're not of my caliber. ADIOS AMIGO!

and yet you are replying.. does your pageant makes sense? has it stopped any war?

I'm not sure if you're that shallow. but do you really think pageants give a flying-hoot about their advocacy? Pageants nowadays have to come up with an advocacy to remain relevant! because gone were the days it is acceptable for woman to parade around on stage like bimbos. Today we have organisations that protest against pageants because it seems derogatory to women. Therefore pageant organisations come up with their advocacy, for example prevention and awareness of HIV and AIDS, just because Miss Universe took the HIV test, does it mean everyone is gonna follow suit? Because Miss Earth planted 1 sapling, the entire global warming epidemic is gonna end, illegal logging will stop, all the countries will stop CO2 emission, every building on Earth converts to solar energy. So please, don't tell me Miss Gwand can't do anything to stop the war. She can promote peace just as other pageants promote HIV awareness, Going green.

i reply for the benefit of others. by the way your reply just shows, you don't understand what im conveying lol.. seriously. what do they teach in schools in The philippines? how to be a princess in Singapore and Arabia. LOL

Not really BUT far from being KATHOEY WH0RES IN THAILAND. =;)) Have you guys seen the episode of Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations" where this Thai mom is almost like giving her 12yo kid to Anthony. disgusting! 8-} =;))
Last edited by hauteegirl on Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:42 am

Zamzam wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

8-}

please don't pretend to be American =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} =0 =0 =0 :finger: :finger: :finger:

Kathoey.. i dont need to be one :%))
hauteegirl

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:47 am

Zamzam wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

8-}

please don't pretend to be American =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} =0 =0 =0 :finger: :finger: :finger:

I don't remember asking .LOL 8-} 8-} ee dok thong! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA go wank your pinoy dick somewhere esle. 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

Then don't bother assuming! KATHOEY! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) You're here in a filipino website coz you wanna feel relevant in the pageant scene. Go back to your T-Pageant - TRANNY PAGEANT (clappers) site where u belong. L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
hauteegirl

Postby mannycruz » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:49 am

Zamzam wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
mannycruz wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
mannycruz wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
mannycruz wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
mannycruz wrote:
Zamzam wrote:

MISS AIRPORT - TARMAC
MISS AIRPORT - DEPARTURE
MISS AIRPORT - ARRIVAL

MISS PASSPORT

MISS VISA

sure miss poolside ;)

why not, miss copycat?

i reply for the benefit of others. by the way your reply just shows, you don't understand what im conveying lol.. seriously. what do they teach in schools in The philippines? how to be a princess in Singapore and Arabia. LOL

Not really BUT far from being KATHOEY WH0RES IN THAILAND =;))

LOLOLOL JOKE, coming from a pinoy talking bout kathoey LOLOLOL SUCK ON MA TITS HAHAAHHAA 8-} 8-} 8-} i dont even wanna talk about the gay scene in philippines LOL!

all you have to do is to let Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL stop a war then history will tell us the story on your behalf
mannycruz

Postby Toma » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:53 am

Thanks Zamzam for the info .. Congratz for your country, GREAT HOST and GREAT ARRANGEMENT SO FAR
:hx
:: TOXIC PEOPLE will pollute everything around them. Dont hesitate, FUMIGATE ::
Toma

Real Life Name/Nick: Toma
Date of Birth: 11 Nov 1915
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: art & performing
Western Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac: Pig
Hobbies/Interests: singing & dancing

Postby hauteegirl » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:55 am

Zamzam wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

8-}

I don't remember asking .LOL 8-} 8-} ee dok thong! HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA go wank your pinoy dick somewhere esle. 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}

Then don't bother assuming! KATHOEY! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) You're here in a filipino website coz you wanna feel relevant in the pageant scene. Go back to your T-Pageant - TRANNY PAGEANT site where u belong. L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

I didn't assume ! you told me:) you said you dont need to be. it just proves my point. stop contradicting yourself. on the other hand what's assumption is you assuming the acronym T-pageant stands for tranny pageant! HAHAHHAA #contradictionmuch, oh by the way i love that tranny in Miss WOrld Philippines. Valerie Weigmann !! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) you're dismissed, now go clean up NAIA AIRPORT LOLOL :!! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-} =b =b =b =b =b =b =b :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Kathoey dear.. Now I can understand that even if you can speak english you just don't really understand what it is. First, you don't understand what "chronological" is.. now, when i said i didn't need to american? My flag says america. =;)) Do I need to? :%)) Now when I said T-Pageant.. you honestly think that what T-stands for Tranny in T-Pageant? How old are you by the way. I THINK THE BEST ADVOCACY FOR MISS GRANDMA IS......... STOP PROSTITUTION... specifically in your wh0re country. Loser! L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) L-) 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
hauteegirl

Postby PrinceBakod » Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:33 am

Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
UniversoMundoTierra wrote:n kudos to MGI because they are doing it inside the airport. Many foreign waiting for the flights were shock when candidates passed on their side.. while people are waiting on their flights.. I think this is Ms Grand wise move.. to lure foreign tourist to watch and remember what is Ms Grand all about. This pageant is really all about Glitz and Glamour! :=p

.."TOURIST INSIDE THE AIRPORT WAITING FOR THEIR FLIGHTS WERE SHOCKED.." AND THEY MUST BE!!!!
BEAUTY PAGEANT HAPPENING IN AN AIRPORT WITH THRONGS OF SPECTATORS, ONLY IN THAILAND! OH MY HOW SCARY COULD THAT BE..

Oh silly buns, don't worry, we aren't conducting our mini fashion show in the runway, or at immigration detention or at the departure area. we're doing it at the designated area assigned by the airport for functions and events.

At least now you make a little sense.
PrinceBakod

Real Life Name/Nick: Prince
Date of Birth: 26 Mar 1986
Profession: RN
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: reading, movies, sex

Postby B Be Like » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:04 am

AND WHAT ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA - THE PRETENTIOUS GIRL DIDN't MAKE THE CUT.... WHAT HAPPENED? LIFE HAPPENED..
B Be Like
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.
Dark green members are SEMI-ACTIVE posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: B Be Like
Date of Birth: 08 Jul 1983
Profession: Being beautifull
Hobbies/Interests: Scouting

Re: Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL 2014 INSIDE NEWS

Postby sweetrolls » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:49 am

inday zamzam! any other scoops? news? keep it coming! :-* :-*
sweetrolls
PIONEERS are the most experienced members of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Chos!
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Profession: Health Care Professional
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing....the net!

Postby manoypoe » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:03 pm

BY THE WAY, THIS IDIOT ZAMZAM IS ATTACKING THE FILIPINOS. WHY NOT COMPARE ONLY THE PAGEANT AGAINST THE OTHER PAGEANT. YOU MUST BE THANKFUL FOR FILIPINOS COZ I KNOW SEVERAL FILIPINOS TEACHING YOUR COUNTRYMEN HOW TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. YES THEY ARE HIRING FILIPINOS IN YOUR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS.

SHUT UP IDIOT - DONT DRAG THE FILIPINOS AND THAIS IN YOUR INSANITY IN DEFENDING YOUR COPYCAT PAGEANT. I KNOW YOU STARTED IT ALL. I READ ALL. YOU AND THAT ANOTHER IDIOT DOORDEX.
manoypoe
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.
MODERATORS are responsible to maintain order.

Date of Birth: 15 Apr 1975
Profession: Assassin of Idiots
Western Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Hobbies/Interests: Web surfing

Postby PrinceBakod » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:07 pm

Zamzam wrote:
manoypoe wrote:BY THE WAY, THIS IDIOT ZAMZAM IS ATTACKING THE FILIPINOS. WHY NOT COMPARE ONLY THE PAGEANT AGAINST THE OTHER PAGEANT. YOU MUST BE THANKFUL FOR FILIPINOS COZ I KNOW SEVERAL FILIPINOS TEACHING YOUR COUNTRYMEN HOW TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. YES THEY ARE HIRING FILIPINOS IN YOUR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS.

SHUT UP IDIOT - DONT DRAG THE FILIPINOS AND THAIS IN YOUR INSANITY IN DEFENDING YOUR COPYCAT PAGEANT. I KNOW YOU STARTED IT ALL. I READ ALL. YOU AND THAT ANOTHER IDIOT DOORDEX.

Oh teaching filipino english, i heard dot they speak lyke dot , really porreals. i come from a top university in Bangkok, and all our lectures conducted in English are taught by local thai lecturers lol. we don't hire poor people,

Your English is rubbish and yet you are claiming to be educated from a top-caliber university.. :-O :-O :-O :-O
Doordex tells me that you are a Mama-san of lady boy prostitutes plying in dark alleys of Pattaya.
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
PrinceBakod

Postby PrinceBakod » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:13 pm

Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
manoypoe wrote:BY THE WAY, THIS IDIOT ZAMZAM IS ATTACKING THE FILIPINOS. WHY NOT COMPARE ONLY THE PAGEANT AGAINST THE OTHER PAGEANT. YOU MUST BE THANKFUL FOR FILIPINOS COZ I KNOW SEVERAL FILIPINOS TEACHING YOUR COUNTRYMEN HOW TO SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH. YES THEY ARE HIRING FILIPINOS IN YOUR EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS.

Oh teaching filipino english, i heard dot they speak lyke dot , really porreals. i come from a top university in Bangkok, and all our lectures conducted in English are taught by local thai lecturers lol. we don't hire poor people,

Your English is rubbish and yet you are claiming to be educated from a top-caliber university.. :-O :-O :-O :-O
Doordex tells me that you are a Mama-san of lady boy prostitutes plying in dark alleys of Pattaya.

Quote a me a sentence that shows or even suggest my command of the English language is sub par :-* . I was from Thailand's top university Chulalongkorn and given a scholarship to pursue my masters in Aussie. What about you ? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) L-) L-) L-) L-)

Mama-san your english is incomprehensible. #:-S #:-S #:-S
Last edited by PrinceBakod on Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrinceBakod

Postby PrinceBakod » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:35 pm

Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
Zamzam wrote:

Quote a me a sentence that shows or even suggest my command of the English language is sub par :-* . I was from Thailand's top university Chulalongkorn and given a scholarship to pursue my masters in Aussie. What about you ? =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) L-) L-) L-) L-)

I don't know how, but someone is deliberately messing with whatever I type. Whatever I typed, gets edited into incorrigible English. Still doesn't change the fact i'm way more educated than you :)>-

Just accept the fact that your english is so elementary. Do not worry we tend to understand it. I don't have to brag my credentials here. And oh BTW, i can do lethal injections. Would you like to be my first patient? Do not worry i'm just kidding.. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
PrinceBakod

Postby PrinceBakod » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:43 pm

astella wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

8-}

I am not pretending. i know you're just jealous of me because I can travel almost anywhere in the world with my EU passport. Unlike your Philippines passport that is equivalent to a toilet paper. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Our Philippine passport has a cover as hard as a carabao hide and the pages as thick as cow's skin. If you are comparing that one to your tissue paper, gosh you must be suffering a PRURITUS ANI! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
PrinceBakod

Postby Colonel Sanders » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:07 pm

Any news about my girl? [-O<

ImageImageImage
Colonel Sanders

Date of Birth: 21 Jun 1988
Profession: Coffee Shop Owner / Part Time Model
Hobbies/Interests: Kentucky Fried Chicken

Postby sweetrolls » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:10 am

STOP THE WAR! Make love mga beks!
sweetrolls

Real Life Name/Nick: Chos!
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1988
Profession: Health Care Professional
Hobbies/Interests: Surfing....the net!

Postby PrinceBakod » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:00 am

Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
Zamzam wrote:

I don't know how, but someone is deliberately messing with whatever I type. Whatever I typed, gets edited into incorrigible English. Still doesn't change the fact i'm way more educated than you :)>-

Just accept the fact that your english is so elementary. Do not worry we tend to understand it. I don't have to brag my credentials here. And oh BTW, i can do lethal injections. Would you like to be my first patient? Do not worry i'm just kidding.. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

WHICH ONE IS YOU BTW, THAT DIRTY OLD-LOOKING M.A.ID OR THAT FAT, CONSTIPATED-LOOKING FAG?
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))
PrinceBakod

Postby PrinceBakod » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:05 am

Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
Zamzam wrote:

WHICH ONE IS YOU BTW, THAT BEAUTIFUL, NICELY TANNED GIRL OR THAT CUTE, CHECKY GUY?
=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

none of them is me, they are famous comedians from Singapore

K. 8-} 8-} 8-} 8-}
PrinceBakod

Postby madamebovarry » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:42 am

Miss Gwand international 2014 is a debut country Kurdistan

madamebovarry
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 23 Feb 1969
Profession: dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: eurovision song contest beauty pageant lifeguards

Postby mannycruz » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:24 pm

astella wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
astella wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

8-}

I am not pretending. i know you're just jealous of me because I can travel almost anywhere in the world with my EU passport. Unlike your Philippines passport that is equivalent to a toilet paper. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Our Philippine passport has a cover as hard as a carabao hide and the pages as thick as cow's skin. If you are comparing that one to your tissue paper, gosh you must be suffering a PRURITUS ANI! =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

Even if your Philippine passport is made from animal skin, it can't make you travel to the US and Europe and a lot of countries with that alone. So below third-world standard.

can you explain to us the meaning of the title of Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL?
mannycruz

Postby PrinceBakod » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:44 am

astella wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
astella wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

8-}

Even if your Philippine passport is made from animal skin, it can't make you travel to the US and Europe and a lot of countries with that alone. So below third-world standard.

In the pageant world alone, you can see a lot of half pinays representing various countries and end up winning. That alone is a tangible proof that we are indeed 'Philippinizing' the world! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P
PrinceBakod

Postby PrinceBakod » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:46 am

Zamzam wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
astella wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
astella wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

8-}

In the pageant world alone, you can see a lot of half pinays representing various countries and end up winning. That alone is a tangible proof that we are indeed 'Philippinizing' the world! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

NON PINOY FORUMERS UNIT!, I WILL BE YOUR AMBASSADOR FOR ANTI-PINOY CYBER ABUSE. WE ALL KNOW THEY ALWAYS START THE WAR FIRST THEN CLAIM TO BE THE VICTIM. IT'S NO SECRET, I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN NICE, BUT WHEN I SEE SOME PINOYS TALK SHIT BOUT MY COUNTRY, IMMA SHOW YOU WHAT MAMA CAN DO HUNNY BUN =;)) =;)) =;)) P.S. FOR PINOYS HIDING BEHIND OTHER NATION'S FLAGS, DONT BOTHER, WE CAN SPOT A PINOY STRAIGHT AWAY =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;))

[/quote]

YOU ARE THE ONE INFESTING THIS SECTION BY YOUR UNCONTROLLED, ANNOYING TEMPERS. CAN'T YOU SEE YOU HAVE LOCKED THREADS HERE? YOU AND YOUR MINIONS ARE THE ONCE ENTICING WAR. WHILE WE ARE TRYING OUR VERY BEST IN ANYWAYS TO BE DIPLOMATIC IN OUR RESPONSES WITH YOU, YET YOU KEEP ON STALKING WITH US WITH YOUR SHITTY, SHALLOW MINDS.

IT MAY BE HARD TO ACCEPT BUT YOU BELONG TO THE MINORITY HERE IN MISSO. #FACT.
PINOYS ARE OPEN-MINDED, LOW-TEMPERED PEOPLE, BUT DO NOT CHALLENGE US. WE WILL NOT HESITATE TO PUT YOU TO WHERE YOU WOULD ONLY BELONG. GO AND STOP THE WAR!
PrinceBakod

Postby PrinceBakod » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:04 am

astella wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
astella wrote:
PrinceBakod wrote:
astella wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

8-}

Philippinizing the world??? Oh please a lot of countries don't want you Filipino illegal immigrants, suckers of other countries' economy. Leeches!!!!

PrinceBakod

Postby madamebovarry » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:16 am

Miss Gwand International 2014

https://scontent-b-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=54BB6729

http://scontent-a-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hpho ... e=54C96097

[img]http://scontent-a-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/10687136_715155351901719_2521125047328418191_n.jpg?oh=2abec296c187991afa5393d026ccea55&oe=54C96097
[/img]
madamebovarry

Date of Birth: 23 Feb 1969
Profession: dancer
Western Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Chinese Zodiac: Rabbit
Hobbies/Interests: eurovision song contest beauty pageant lifeguards

Previous

Return to Miss Grand International