WOW! Miss Gwand venue!! 100 miles better than swimming pool

Re: WOW! Miss Gwand venue!! 100 miles better than swimming p

Postby doordex » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:49 am

amigofernandojose wrote:
bjoern28 wrote:
Should you need to put down Miss Earth to augment status of Miss Gwand?

I do not think it is necessary.

Miss Gwand can have its own share of limelight in the future if it shall ensure consistency.

Miss Earth has already gained grounds. It has reputable national directors and own national contests in most of its franchisees. You cannot discount that.

I know Miss Gwand is promising, but please level your stance. You do not need to put down someone else to keep another up. Tsk. Nice try.

At any rate, Bangkok is my second home. I have lots of friends, both Pinoys, Thais & Dutch there. I do not want to cast any bad comments on you.

Friend, when are you coming back here in Bangkok? I can show you who doordex is. =;)) =;)) =;))

Oop!! really?

ps.to member club: I havn't said about your ME , I don't know why many people hurt so much with the word Swimming pool?

doordex
SUPER STARS are POPULAR or CHARISMATIC posters.

Real Life Name/Nick: doordex
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Sexual Orientation: Asexual
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:10 am

doordex wrote:
amigofernandojose wrote:
bjoern28 wrote:

Miss Gwand can have its own share of limelight in the future if it shall ensure consistency.

Miss Earth has already gained grounds. It has reputable national directors and own national contests in most of its franchisees. You cannot discount that.

I know Miss Gwand is promising, but please level your stance. You do not need to put down someone else to keep another up. Tsk. Nice try.

At any rate, Bangkok is my second home. I have lots of friends, both Pinoys, Thais & Dutch there. I do not want to cast any bad comments on you.

Friend, when are you coming back here in Bangkok? I can show you who doordex is. =;)) =;)) =;))

Oop!! really?

ps.to member club: I havn't said about your ME , I don't know why many people hurt so much with the word Swimming pool?

Nobody's hurt about swimming pool. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) I guess it's you who's been so bothered that your girls just can't make it. AND.... IT HURTS THAT YOUR GIRLS BEEN CLAPPING SINCE 1988 COURTESY OF PORTNIP NAKHIRUNKANOK. THAT'S WHY YOU CREATE YOUR OWN PAGEANT SO MAYBE THIS TIME YOU CAN WIN IN YOUR OWN PAGEANT. =;)) =;)) =;)) REMINDS ME OF MISS TIFFANY >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)
hauteegirl
ELITES are highly regarded as FINEST posters of Missosology.

Real Life Name/Nick: Queen
Date of Birth: 14 Jan 2008
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Profession: beauty queen
Hobbies/Interests: exotic plants hobbyist

Postby doordex » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:20 am

hauteegirl wrote:
doordex wrote:
amigofernandojose wrote:
bjoern28 wrote:

Oop!! really?

Nobody's hurt about swimming pool. =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) I guess it's you who's been so bothered that your girls just can't make it. AND.... IT HURTS THAT YOUR GIRLS BEEN CLAPPING SINCE 1988 COURTESY OF PORTNIP NAKHIRUNKANOK. THAT'S WHY YOU CREATE YOUR OWN PAGEANT SO MAYBE THIS TIME YOU CAN WIN IN YOUR OWN PAGEANT. =;)) =;)) =;)) REMINDS ME OF MISS TIFFANY >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

WIN IN YOUR OWN PAGEANT, you mean this?

NO NO NO WE NOT.
doordex

Real Life Name/Nick: doordex
Date of Birth: 21 Dec 2008
Profession: none
Hobbies/Interests: music

Postby hauteegirl » Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:55 am

doordex wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:
doordex wrote:
amigofernandojose wrote:
bjoern28 wrote:

Oop!! really?

WIN IN YOUR OWN PAGEANT, you mean this?

NO NO NO WE NOT.

Sorry dear, Philippines may have won Miss Earth once but it's still justified coz Philippines kept winning in other pageants outside the country. 2 Miss Universe, 5 Miss International, 1 Miss World, 1 Miss Supranational, 1 Ford Supermodel of the World. Whether you discredit or discount Miss Earth it's still miles away better than what your country had achieved SINCE 1988. >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) So go ahead, con't with your own Miss Gwand, Face of Beauty etc and I'm sure you're creating more pageants so maybe later you can win.... FINALLY! =;))
hauteegirl

Postby mannycruz » Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:46 am

I NOT CARE.

NO NO NO WE NOT.

KALOKAH MERCADO!
Last edited by mannycruz on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WALANG MAGANDA SA MGA MATA NG TAONG INGGITERA
mannycruz

Date of Birth: 26 Aug 1981
Profession: Employee
Western Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Chinese Zodiac: Rooster
Hobbies/Interests: nothing Ü

Postby poring » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:04 am

dhexxxxx wrote:
poring wrote:good for them.. well what do u expect from miss earth.. they compromise too much to the sponsor even by means making it as a finals venue for the sake of profit. i think that org is not that rich cos of the quality of their show.. such as those versions held in museum, swimming pools, etc and they dont need to please much their audiences since most of it are pinoys and are loyal to them will appreciate whatever mediocre venue or production they present.

how sure are you of your comment?
A pity comment from an emptyheaded animal.. geezzzz...
ME doesnt need to please you, you're nothing in any way..

actually its your ugly face that looks like an animal so stop saying others are nobody its because yourself is a nobody too.
poring
MISSOSOLOGISTS are OFFICIALLY part of the MISSOSOLOGY FAMILY.

Date of Birth: 14 Oct 2011
Profession: secret
Chinese Zodiac: Goat
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby poring » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:18 am

hauteegirl wrote:
poring wrote:good for them.. well what do u expect from miss earth.. they compromise too much to the sponsor even by means making it as a finals venue for the sake of profit. i think that org is not that rich cos of the quality of their show.. such as those versions held in museum, swimming pools, etc and they dont need to please much their audiences since most of it are pinoys and are loyal to them will appreciate whatever mediocre venue or production they present.

But it's okay for Miss International or Miss Intercontinental to hold pageants in small venue hotels right? But when it comes to Miss Earth, they're not allowed to do what they want to do. And being you, as an unknown person who just wanna pretend like your opinion matters to Miss Earth Org. and Miss Earth National Franchises in the world and all the girls participating it. Sadly, you're just here in Misso as a nobody.

at least the venue of miss international and miss intercontinental inside a hotel does not promote a particular clubhouse with swimming pool which shows that even the final venue is used for profiting. i really dont watch it cos im choosy to which pageant i watch and support but to you maybe a swimming pool pageant is just fine cos it fits to a cheap and low standard people like you is cheap looking pageant show. and stop saying i am a nobody cos are the same.
poring

Date of Birth: 14 Oct 2011
Profession: secret
Hobbies/Interests: reading

Postby mannycruz » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:41 am

poring wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

But it's okay for Miss International or Miss Intercontinental to hold pageants in small venue hotels right? But when it comes to Miss Earth, they're not allowed to do what they want to do. And being you, as an unknown person who just wanna pretend like your opinion matters to Miss Earth Org. and Miss Earth National Franchises in the world and all the girls participating it. Sadly, you're just here in Misso as a nobody.

at least the venue of miss international and miss intercontinental inside a hotel does not promote a particular clubhouse with swimming pool which shows that even the final venue is used for profiting. i really dont watch it cos im choosy to which pageant i watch and support but to you maybe a swimming pool pageant is just fine cos it fits to a cheap and low standard people like you is cheap looking pageant show. and stop saying i am a nobody cos are the same.

your pageants were staged at luxurious venues but how about its causes?

it's the CAUSE that really matters...

MISS EARTH is MISS EARTH
mannycruz

Postby dhexxxxx » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:41 am

poring wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

shut up! pak U!!!!!! pak urselp! goto hell and pak da debil!!!!
" If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much."
dhexxxxx

Real Life Name/Nick: dhex
Date of Birth: 29 Mar 1990
Sexual Orientation: Not sure
Profession: i wont tell
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Hobbies/Interests: nothing

Postby sowhat » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:12 am

behlat sa mga pinoy haters. ang ganda kaya ng stage, wag na kayong umangal kasi wala sa kalingkingan ang MISS EARTH VENUES AND PRODUCTION. at anong cause ang sinasabi niyo? hanggat hindi naisabasura yang mga pathetic cleanup drive ng carousel sa mga activities ng foreign delegates, wag nyong ipangangalandakang maganda ang cause ng CAROUSEL. for all we know, pinoy ang owner ng foundation na yan, at pag pinoy - FISHY (corrupt at abusado) and MEDIOCRE ang QUALITY!
JESSICA GONZALES FOR UNIVERSE (FOR UNIVERSE ONLY, NO TO MINOR TITLE)

#im pissed off with Jessica's hairstyling!!!!
sowhat

Date of Birth: 21 Dec 1989
Profession: marketer
Hobbies/Interests: picking on pinoy stupidity wreaking havoc anywhere
Message: You have too much downtime deleting comments, fuckers!

Postby hauteegirl » Wed Jun 11, 2014 5:03 pm

poring wrote:
hauteegirl wrote:

You don't watch it? THEN SHUT UP! Nobody asked you to watch it. Nobody knows your existence. Nobody even knows that you hated it so much coz nobody really cared about what you think or your existence. Oooopss.. too much "nobody" ha? That explains it. L-)
hauteegirl

Postby Miss universe 1988 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:31 pm

POOR POOR PINOS ARE SOOOO INSECURED FROM ALL THE OTHER PAGEANTS SOO DESPERATE TO PROMOTE THEIR CHEAP MISS EARTH CIRCUS ....
Miss universe 1988

Real Life Name/Nick: amo
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1988
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Chinese Zodiac: Dragon
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Postby Miss universe 1988 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:31 pm

POOR POOR PINOS ARE SOOOO INSECURED FROM ALL THE OTHER PAGEANTS SOO DESPERATE TO PROMOTE THEIR CHEAP MISS EARTH CIRCUS ....
Miss universe 1988

Real Life Name/Nick: amo
Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1988
Profession: student
Western Zodiac Sign: Leo
Hobbies/Interests: pageants

Postby jesnude » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:46 am

Miss universe 1988 wrote:POOR POOR PINOS ARE SOOOO INSECURED FROM ALL THE OTHER PAGEANTS SOO DESPERATE TO PROMOTE THEIR CHEAP MISS EARTH CIRCUS ....

=;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) =;)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :%)) :!! :!! :!! :!! :!! =c3 =c3 =c3 >=p >=p >=p >=p >=p
jesnude

Real Life Name/Nick: TElemALCHuS
Date of Birth: 08 Dec 1971
Profession: Accounting
Western Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Hobbies/Interests: Movies

Postby mannycruz » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:13 am

Miss universe 1988 wrote:POOR POOR PINOS ARE SOOOO INSECURED FROM ALL THE OTHER PAGEANTS SOO DESPERATE TO PROMOTE THEIR CHEAP MISS EARTH CIRCUS ....

[size=150]WHAT DOES Miss Gwand INTERNATIONAL MEAN? explain the title please [/size]
mannycruz

Postby MISSUNIVERSEFANS » Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:23 am

iamchelsea wrote:No one cares about the pageant either. Only Thais think they can beat Miss Earth by having this. It's not even known across the globe. And I don't hear any news about the current winner. That venue is just worthless. I'm sure, almost 90% of the audience will be Thais and I guess its impossible for the people to occupy all those seats, I guess only 1/3 of those seats will be occupied. L-) L-)

The winner actually travelled to Cambodia, Puerto Rico, Thailand and currently in Malaysia as part of her mission 'STOP THE WAR' lol
MISSUNIVERSEFANS

Date of Birth: 19 Jan 1995
Sexual Orientation: -----------
Profession: Undisclosed
Hobbies/Interests: Undisclosed

Postby FeelBeau » Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:58 pm

Is this being televised worldwide? Can u give me the channel please?I watch Miss Universe and MW via StarWorld but I havent seen this in the line up last year even the replay if they claim it's already a major pageant. Or maybe nobody wants to air this non sense? Am I right? Hahaha...
FeelBeau

Date of Birth: 31 Mar 1980
Profession: Event Organizer
Western Zodiac Sign: Aries
Chinese Zodiac: Monkey
Hobbies/Interests: Basketball, Swimming, Gym

Postby coolandcharming » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:14 pm

That's an amazing Venue. MGI is very serious about their final show. I LIKE IT.

It has my full support
coolandcharming
AMBASSADORS represent their country.
AMBASSADORS represent their country.

Real Life Name/Nick: Blah Blah Blah
Date of Birth: 01 Jan 1989
Profession: Worker
Western Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Hobbies/Interests: Spreading Love ;)

Previous